Please don't forget to leave feedback on the stories you read!

Tracey's Halloween Slave Costume - Part 3A

Hooked6
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Tracey's Halloween Slave Costume - Part 3A

Post by Hooked6 »

Tracey’s Halloween Slave Costume – Part 3A
By: Hooked6 (Modern Slavery, Exhibitionism, Bondage, Reluctant)

For some reason at hearing Emily’s words, I felt more alive than I had ever been. I suppose it could have been all the wine that Ashley had been diligently serving up to me but I doubt it. No, this was a very different feeling. It was as if all my senses were on heightened alert like one gets if your body senses danger or something, but that’s silly. I wasn’t in a dark alley with a stranger following me. These were my friends. Maybe I was just horny after all this talk about Katie, the Slave Girl.

As I adjusted my legs for comfort, I felt that distinctive feeling that my panties were wet. I probably should have excused myself to go to the water closet (bathroom for the yanks reading this) and dabbed myself dry but Emily was about to start this mysterious game thing she’s been on about and I didn’t want to miss a thing.

“Okay everybody, let’s gather around in a circle on the floor. Feel free to grab a pillow if you wish to sit on one.” All the girls scurried onto the floor as Morgan and Sandy each grabbed hold of the coffee table in front of the couch and moved it out of the room for more space.

The girls were all murmuring amongst themselves with a few giggles thrown in as they waited for Emily to get things rolling. It was clear to me now that she was the unspoken or titular leader of this little group.

“Everybody settle down,” Emily instructed as the chatter quickly ceased. “I thought we’d get things warmed up playing a little game of high card/low card with the loser picking an Egg of Misfortune from the treasure chest. Since this is Tracey’s first time, I thought maybe she should sit this one out and just watch.”

“Oh no,” I immediately shouted out without thinking. “I want to play. Can I?”

Everyone looked around at each other with smiles on their faces then at me. Everyone then started clapping as Ashley remarked, “Well done, you, jumping right in the deep end of the pool, eh?”

“Okay, it’s settled. Tracey is in. I’ll explain things as we go along. I’m sure she won’t let us down.”

I wasn’t sure what I had gotten myself into but if Mr. Chambers had been here, I was sure that he’d have been proud of me joining in. After all, it was at his direction that I was trying to fit in socially with those that reported to me.

I eagerly watched as Emily shuffled an ordinary deck of playing cards and then put the deck on the floor in the middle of the circle within reach of all of us. “First, we will draw for the high card. For purposes of tonight’s game, an Ace is the lowest card or the number 1. We will each take a card and put it face up in front of us so we can all see what was picked. The person with the highest card will be one of the players in our first game. Since Tracey is so eager to play, why don’t we start with her.”

“Oh . . .” I squeaked out a little surprised. “Um . . . okay. I just pick a card and turn it over in front of me?”

“That’s right. Go ahead.”

I drew a card and looked at it. I had picked the 10 of hearts. I wasn’t sure if that was a good thing or a bad thing as I placed the card on the rug so everyone could see.

Morgan was next with a Jack. Ashley picked a 5, Sandy pulled an 8, Emily picked a 9 and Kim drew the Queen of hearts.

“Well done, Kim,” Emily said “You drew the highest card. I’ll shuffle the deck again and we will play for the lowest card now.” Once again, I went first and drew a card and this time it was a 2 of spades. My heart began racing and I had this ominous feeling that this low card wasn’t a good thing. Morgan then picked a 4, Ashley a 7, Sandy drew an ace and squealed a bit as I let out an obvious sigh of relief. Finally, Emily picked a ten.

“Sandy picked the low card and SHE is our loser and has to draw an Egg from the chest and read it aloud.”

Sandy wasted no time going over to an end table to an orate treasure chest that I hadn’t noticed before. It looked like something out of one of those Caribbean Pirate movies only smaller and she reluctantly opened it up. The inside was filled with a bunch of colored, plastic Easter Eggs, the kind you hide candy in for the kids at Easter. Sandy rummaged around and finally made her choice and turned around holding up the egg so we all could see.

“Go on . . .” Emily prompted with more than just a little enthusiasm in her voice, “Open it up and read what is inside aloud to all of us.”

Sandy broke apart the plastic egg at the seam in the middle and pulled out a rolled-up piece of paper which she unfurled and proceeded to nervously read to herself. An awkward smile came over her face as if what she had read wasn’t something that she wanted to have to read aloud.

She looked around the room, swallowed hard and said, “Well . . . it says I must re-enact the punishment scene from Chapter 11 in the book where Kathryn Jones was punished by her slave trainer for taking too long to comply with an order.”

There were a few muted “Oooo’s” from a couple of girls along with a couple of giggles.

It took me a moment to recall what scene they were talking about in chapter 11, but I eventually got it. Katie the Slave Girl was draped over a crude sawhorse and flogged silly if I remembered correctly. Surely they weren’t going to . . . I thought to myself, but they were. Emily had all of us surround Sandy and everyone had to participate in stripping their coworker of ALL of her clothing.

“Why does she have to be stripped?” I asked Morgan, who was standing next to me.

She matter-of-factly replied, “Because Slaves don’t wear clothes as a rule – especially when they are about to be punished. Since Sandy is playing the part of Kathryn Jones because she had the low card, she HAS to be naked.”

I felt silly asking the question as I already knew that slaves in Zonga were naked.

I was shocked at how everyone got into this. I mean they didn’t gently remove each item of clothing but rather they practically ripped every stitch off of her. I shouldn’t wonder if anything left was even wearable again. Emily encouraged me to participate so, not wanting to appear like I wasn’t interested, I joined in and even surprised myself at how aggressive I was at tearing her panties in several places before they came off in my hands. Gosh, that felt great!

Soon everyone stepped back and there stood Sandy completely naked blushing like mad trying to conceal her bits from all of us. Her embarrassment was genuine. She clearly wasn’t pretending. Kim and Emily took over then and rather forcefully pushed our coworker over an ottoman and actually tied her – yes, tied her hands to the legs of the furniture. Where the rope came from, I had no idea; it seemed to just suddenly appear.

“Since Kim’s high card was a queen,” Emily explained, “Kim will deliver 12 HARD lashes to Sandy’s back and buttocks using this flogger.” Emily then produced a rather intimidating flogger with numerous leather strands originating from a wooden handle. I winced when I saw it. “Since slaves are never treated easily when receiving punishment, Kim will attempt to re-create the realism of what happened to Kathryn as she described it in her book. Odds are that none of us will ever experience what Kathryn experienced in real life, but by this reenactment, we can all get an idea of what it must have been like.” Emily added.

THWACK!

It was a spine-tingling sound that I had bever heard before as the flogger landed squarely on her butt making it jiggle after the impact. I couldn’t believe what I was watching. Here was a subordinate of mine – a girl I see everyday at the office – bent over, completely and utterly naked, while another coworker was all smiles lashing her backside. I never could have imagined EVER seeing a sight like this but here it was. I was a witness. It wasn’t a fantasy nor a dream. I was actually seeing it unfold before my very eyes.

I am ashamed to say it, but I was so wet and so VERY aroused that I almost came just watching all of this. The worst part is that I actually found myself wanting Kim to hit her harder. Seriously, I was hoping that Kim would actually mark the girl or make her scream in agony. These terrible thoughts were racing through my mind as my heart raced in my chest. What I wrong with me?! I’m not like that in real life . . . am I? Is that why I am so bossy or as, I have heard it said about me, “such a bitch?” Is that my way of making people suffer? Perhaps I am just imagining myself in Sandy’s position, wanting to be whipped harder. I dismissed those thoughts immediately.

THWACK!!

As if Kim could read my mind, the next lash was even harder leaving her butt a very bright pink; the sound of all those leather straps crashing against bare skin vibrating my senses were going straight to my clit. It was overwhelming. My breathing was rapid and my mind was in a daze. I can’t explain it but the scene possessed me. I couldn’t take my eyes off of it.

THWACK!

This one was so loud I barely heard Emily laughing. Wait, Emily was laughing? The entire room was hushed but she was laughing. I forced myself to glance over at her expecting her to be laughing at Sandy’s moaning which was a combination of pain and ecstasy, but she wasn’t. She was laughing at ME! She was looking right at me with this evil smile on her face, laughing at me. I had to force my mind to concentrate on my question rather than on the pleasure I was getting from the whipping. I couldn’t look at Emily any more as the embarrassment was getting to me. I was then that I looked down and realized that my loose dress was gathered at my waist and my hand was in my panties subconsciously fingering my swollen button.

I was humiliated beyond belief as I immediately yanked my hand away and smoothed out my dress. After a moment I mustered up the courage to look over at Emily. She wasn’t laughing anymore but she was still smiling at me. I was mortified and quickly looked at the floor. Of all the things to be caught doing, masturbating myself was the last thing I could have imagined EVER happening to me – and of all people to catch me.

THWACK!

“That’s 12” I heard Kim shout out bringing me off my pity pot and back to reality. I just knew Emily was going to shame me in front of this group and tell them what she had seen. How would I ever get them to respect my authority again at work once this intimate secret was revealed. No one else had been masturbating . . . just me. They may have been secretly enjoying themselves in their minds but they at least they had the decency to use self-discipline and restrain themselves. But no, not me. I had to act like a slut.

All my muscles were tensed up as I prepared myself for the worst but instead, Emily got up and helped untie Sandy, making a point to show off her dark-red backside to the room which everyone seemed to admire. Emily invited the girls to resume sitting in the circle which everyone did except Sandy, who was still naked as her clothes had been destroyed. She chose to stand for a while.

Okay, here it comes. Now that she had everyone’s attention, my humiliation will be complete as surely Emily would announce what I had been doing. She surprised me yet again by not saying a word but suggested that we all talk about the scene in the book that was just re-enacted.

As the girls all enthusiastic began talking, first asking Sandy how it felt then migrating into the scene if the book, my mind began to drift away.

The scene I had just witnessed was so intense and so arousing it overwhelmed me. It was all I could think about. I began to relive every detail and wished that this silly party was over so that I could go home and get some much-needed relief. I had been so close to achieving ecstasy before Emily had caught me. I needed to cum in the worst way.

“Do you have any questions, Tracey?” I suddenly heard Emily ask.

“Huh?” I said in a stupor. “I’m sorry, what?”

Emily gave me a patient smile and explained. “Before going home we agreed that we are all going to play another game. Do you have any questions before we start?”

“I’m so sorry, I guess my mind was back at work. I missed what you were going to do.” I then hurriedly added, “It’s not that I’m bored or am not having a good time. I want to play. I really do. It just takes me a while to unwind after a long week, worrying about tings I should have gotten done but didn’t.”

I was lying through my teeth, of course, but I couldn’t tell them what I was really thinking about.”

Mercifully, Morgan came to my rescue, “Yeah, we all know what a workaholic you are. But it’s time to have some fun. Forget about work. You need to get a life and have some interaction with your friends.”

Geesh, she sounded just like Mr. Chambers. I knew right then and there that he was right about me and I needed to try harder and take his advice.”

“You’re right, Morgan. Forgive me. So, what is this game? Whatever it is, I’m in.”

Morgan, smiled and said, “Are you sure? This game is pretty risky. Maybe you had better listen to what the game is, first, before making up your mind. Unlike our other games, Emily made this one optional.”

A little voice was trying to get my attention telling me not to rush into anything but my pride and strong sense of personal ambition was winning out. I needed to fit in as my job seemed to depend upon it. Besides, it was another game! I was already so worked up the bad side of me wanted to play. “If you guys are playing, then I’m playing. I’m throwing caution to the wind. I want to be a part of your group and you are right, Morgan, I need to break out of my shell and socialize a bit more. Balls to the wall, girls, I’m in!”

“That’s the spirit,” Emily said as everyone laughed. “I’ll start over so you’ll know what you missed.”

“Tomorrow night there’s a rogue, invitation only Halloween Party that’s going to be held in the warehouse district on the East end of town. I know that area might seem a pretty rough place for a Halloween Party, but the organizers of this event have hired a private security company and the parking lot is fully secured. I have, after a great deal of effort and expense on my part, by the way, obtained tickets for all of us. The party starts late – 11pm and runs until 3 in the morning. Anybody who is anybody will be there – well at least I hope that’s the case. For all I know we won’t know a soul there but it promises to be a lot of fun.”

“I’m a bit confused,” I said trying to catch up with the others that had already heard this spiel. “It seems like you already have tickets for all of us, so, what’s the purpose of the game then?” My question caused everyone to let out a nervous laugh.

Emily smiled wickedly for a moment and then continued, “Since it is a Halloween Party, everyone must be in fancy dress, that is, we each must wear a costume to get in. Now since we have all been reading Kathryn Jones’ book, I pulled a few strings and managed to get a genuine Kathryn Jones, Zonga slave costume. There aren’t any to be had in this town or I suspect in the entire U.K. But, as luck would have it, a friend of a friend of another friend, who happened to owe me a huge favor, AND made the mistake of mentioning she had one that she got when they first came out months ago. Well, I called in my favor and here it is!”

Emily then held up a dress-size box with a head shot of the real Kathryn Jones on the front of the box. I recognized her from the book cover. The box also said it was officially licensed product of Harley Quinn Publishing Corporation so it looked legit. Unfortunately, from the box cover, except for a hint that she was wearing a slave collar, there was no way to tell what the costume actually looked like.

Then a horrible thought occurred to me and I blurted it out. “Hey, wait a minute. Aren’t slaves in Zonga always naked?!”

Everyone laughed again as Emily explained. “Actually, no., there are two exceptions for which this slave outfit is worn which I am sure you read about in Chapter 21”

“But I haven’t gotten that far in the book yet, so don’t tell me. I want to read all about it myself.”

“Okay, Tracey. Nobody will say a word about these exceptions.”

“Actually,” Emily added, “There really is a costume in this box EXACTLY like the one described in the book. We are all going to play a game to see who gets to wear it. The winner must wear the costume from my flat to my vehicle; all the way to the warehouse; from the public parking lot to the building entrance; all during the party and then back to my flat after the party is over – no exceptions to this rule.”

Naked Sandy must have felt better as she decided to join the circle sitting down.

“Everyone ready to play?” Emily asked and everyone either answered with an enthusiastic “yes” or by nervously nodding their heads, which is what I did as my mouth was now so dry. I wasn’t sure I could answer verbally now that I knew what the stakes were for this game. I was sure that whatever the outfit was, it was sure to be embarrassing at the very least.

Emily then held up a lighter and flicked down on the little wheel on the top causing a pretty obvious flame to appear as long as she held her finger down on the little tab next to the wheel.

She then let go of the tab and the flame went out. “I’m sure you have all used a cigarette lighter before. Funny thing about this particular lighter though – it has a tendency not to work every now and then. So, the way the game is going to work, each of us will take one turn trying to produce a flame. If the lighter fames up on the first try, that person is safe and passes the lighter to the next person for their turn. We will continue to pass the lighter and taking turns until the lighter fails to flame up. THAT person will have the honor of wearing the Kathryn Jones Slave outfit to the party.”

Kim spoke up and asked the obvious, “But, what if we go around and it lights up for everyone?”

In that case, we start over using the same rotation around the circle until it DOES fail. I must point out that it might fail early on and some people might not get a turn. That’s okay though, as the purpose is to select who gets to wear the costume. On the other hand, we might go around the circle many times before the lighter fails but make no mistake, we WILL keep playing until we identify who gets the costume before we go home. Any questions?”
No one spoke up so Emily said, “Since we started with Tracey before and it worked so well, we will do that again. Here ya go, Tracey. Good luck.” With that she handed me the lighter.

My hands, already sweaty from nervousness just listening to the rules of the game that I had to put the lighter down on the carpet so that I could wipe my thumb and fingers dry on my dress before I dared take my turn.

I could feel my heart pounding away at a pretty fast pace now as I held up the lighter for everyone to see. I held my breath and flicked the little wheel . . . and it produced a flame! I was safe!

I giggled with glee and passed the lighter to Morgan who was to my left as before. I wasn’t sure if I was relieved or disappointed that I was “safe.”

Morgan wasted no time and flicked the lighter confidently and viola, a flame shot up. She the passed it to Ashley and she too produced a flame. So did Sandy, Emily and then lastly, Kim.”

“Looks like we go around again,” Emily directed as she took the lighter from Kim and handed it to me.

If I thought I was nervous the last go around, I was darned near a panic attack this time. I wiped my fingers again and then, holding my breath I flicked the wheel and . . . a flame!

Laughing, I handed the lighter to Morgan and we went around the circle again, and again and again – each time everyone producing a flame. As was now the pattern, Emily took the lighter from Kim after her successful turn and shook the lighter up and down, I am guessing to be sure it still had lighter fluid so we could keep playing. The fluid sound moving around inside was audible to everyone. She then handed me the lighter and said, “we will use this lighter for a couple more rounds and if that doesn’t produce a winner, we will try something else.”

I could tell she was growing impatient and frankly, I think, so was everyone else. We were all on edge, adrenalin at fever pitch, dying to see who was going to be the “chosen one” but nobody was in a hurry to actually BE that person. It was maddening. Now I had an idea of what it must feel like to play Russian Roulette.

I wiped my fingers dry, took a profound deep breath and flicked the little wheel and . . . nothing happened. There was silence for a second or two as people were trying to comprehend what they had seen. I let out a scream when it finally dawned on me that I, indeed, was “the chosen one.”

“OMG, Tracey LOST!” Ashley shouted through her laughter.

Everyone was pointing at me and howling, well everyone but me; I wasn’t laughing or howling. I was dumbstruck. I was aware of one thing, though. I was so wet I could tell that the carpet beneath my panties was damp from sitting in this same spot as I was so supercharged by my hormones.

I should have taken Morgan’s advice and listened to what the game was BEFORE committing to playing it. She did say that this game was optional. Who was I kidding? I had to play this game. I just didn’t think I was going to lose.
These users thanked the author Hooked6 for the post (total 11):
dakswigginjardam1GreyRoseSteveBurkejean.amelotorflash64HarlequinFreight_Traintimeriderreddbunnz and one more user