Please don't forget to leave feedback on the stories you read!

Question

Other or miscellaneous topics of discussion. You can also post praises, criticism or proposals for the board administration here.
gary
Established Author
Established Author

Question

Post by gary »

I think I would be right to assume that bestiality is, if not allowed, at least not wanted. I don't know if you'd make a exception for aliens or monsters, like literotica does. But I am more interested in would members be against use of a animal shaped dildo (and yes they exist).

orflash64
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Re: Question

Post by orflash64 »

Are you talking about an actual Alien, or fantasy monster creature? If it's a real life earth animal, that some idiot might actually try to use, then no.
Is this for some other story outside of Claire and Amy?
A picture is worth a thousand words, a picture of a beautiful nude lady, priceless.

gary
Established Author
Established Author

Post by gary »

I wasn't really interested in the "sex with alien/monster" idea but the dildo part. I was going to have Amy have another run in with Dr. Emily Ranger, and the idea of Emily using a horse dildo on Amy came to me. I was thinking it would be another way for Emily to make Amy feel like a horse, while maybe being extremely humiliating. I can be rather open about fetishes, I can think its interesting without being into it. And at first a new idea can sound great, but I though maybe I should ask around. I'm rather more iffy about the idea now but thought I'd ask anyways.
And yes they do have monster and alien dildos.
These users thanked the author gary for the post:
Hooked6

gary
Established Author
Established Author

Post by gary »

I thought I should be more specific. The dildos are made of rubber/plastic type materials. They are not made from real animal penis's.

automagix12
Site Operator
Site Operator

Post by automagix12 »

I for one would accept the "horse dildo" in a story. My rationale is, it is used for humiliation in this scenario (Dr Emily uses it on Amy). So it is on topic.
Good girls will not be spanked here :D

orflash64
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by orflash64 »

I did not get that, from the question.
That makes more sense. Is the horse dildo made to artificially inseminate horses normally?
I had a similar idea for a story. A veterinarian institute that specializes in breeding agricultural animals also endangered animals by artificial insemination.
The computerized system has to be programmed for various animals and works on a conveyor. Something goes wrong and it keeps stopping in the middle. So the send a technician down but the computer recognizes that he is male and won't start at all.
They send a female technician down but the computer says obstructions in area and won't start. So she has to strip naked and go down the conveyor, but computer says subject must be restrained.
So they buckle her in the doggy position and send her down. She sees a problem with one of positioning arms but also gets inseminated. They had to program for human for it to go. The program takes into account what it takes for each animal to get in the mood. Someone programmed B &D and S &M as one possible stimulation. The female technician gets spanked, slapped and made to perform oral sex before getting her Pussy fucked. On the second round it gives her anal intercourse before inseminating her pussy.
As they bring her out they ask what was wrong, she tells them and says she thinks there was another problem and she needs to go down the conveyor again to be sure.
These users thanked the author orflash64 for the post:
Hooked6
A picture is worth a thousand words, a picture of a beautiful nude lady, priceless.

automagix12
Site Operator
Site Operator

Post by automagix12 »

Great idea for a new story, orflash64 :thumbup:
Good girls will not be spanked here :D

SteveBurke
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by SteveBurke »

There are no problems with dildos, regardless of shape.
"Spread your legs and BEND OVER!" :twisted:

orflash64
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by orflash64 »

I have a lot of ideas, I'm just not a writer. I've kicking that one around for awhile.

orflash64
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by orflash64 »

I've been

gary
Established Author
Established Author

Post by gary »

These animal dildos are used by women, and are shaped like the penis of animals, as well as fantasy ones of monsters and aliens.
I had come across this when I read a story about "Alien Eggs". I woman could buy a alien looking tentacle that would implant homemade gelatin "Eggs" that would eventually melt.
On a side note, they do use artificial vaginas to collect bull and stallion semen. Horse seaman from a just good quality horse costs $500-2000 and many times for from a champion racer.

orflash64
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by orflash64 »

Yeah, I'm aware of stud fees, and the value of champion insemination, it's where i got the idea for the story of a facility that just does that for business.
Also a 4H farmer told me a story how they would artificially inseminate pigs, the female could be stubborn but a machine that puts pressure on the her back like a pig mounting her gets her hot and ready.
So thought what if the computer had all these stats of what makes each female species horny to better impregnate them.
Then just added a female technician that gets caught up in that, and to not waste champion seman they use a fake sperm for practice runs and training. The fake stuff looks just like the real stuff and the technician finds out it tastes and smells like the real thing as well.

SteveBurke
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by SteveBurke »

orflash64 wrote: Mon May 25, 2020 10:12 pm Yeah, I'm aware of stud fees, and the value of champion insemination, it's where i got the idea for the story of a facility that just does that for business.
Also a 4H farmer told me a story how they would artificially inseminate pigs, the female could be stubborn but a machine that puts pressure on the her back like a pig mounting her gets her hot and ready.
So thought what if the computer had all these stats of what makes each female species horny to better impregnate them.
Then just added a female technician that gets caught up in that, and to not waste champion seman they use a fake sperm for practice runs and training. The fake stuff looks just like the real stuff and the technician finds out it tastes and smells like the real thing as well.

This has potential...
"Spread your legs and BEND OVER!" :twisted: