Please don't forget to leave feedback on the stories you read!

Daniella and Lions

b7ffh
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Daniella and Lions

Post by b7ffh »

“Lions! Everyone loves and admires those majestic beasts. Everyone, that is, except those who must live near them. Somehow, having to worry about whether lions will kill your livestock or maul you when you go out at night in your village cools the ardor. This has major implications for conservation efforts because if we can’t convince the locals that the lions are worth saving, all our programs will come to naught. However, what if we could use machine learning to come up with a way to allow humans and lions to peacefully coexist?”

This is the pitch my wife Daniella, Dani for short, gives to investors. My name is James. My wife and I founded a startup to save the lions.

My wife Dani is brilliant. She grew up on a ranch in Wyoming. By the time she had graduated high school, she had taught herself programming, advanced math, and machine learning. She ended up getting a full scholarship to Stanford. That was where I met her while I was studying economics.

We ended up dating, and then were engaged. We married right after graduation. She went to work at a tech company, and I continued my studies for my MBA.

While she was good at what she did and greatly enjoyed her job and co-workers, I could tell that Dani was restless. She wanted to do a lot more than just make a huge salary working for a large company.

It was a TV special that gave her the flash of insight. We were watching a documentary about lion conservation. The program said that a common issue was local villagers’ opposition to programs trying to protect the lions.

“This is just like wolves and ranchers!” she jumped up and yelled at the TV screen.

“When I was growing up, I always hated wolves. There was a calf that I helped my dad deliver and named Daisy. Then one morning, Daisy was missing and her mother was distraught. I went with my dad to find Daisy, and after searching all day, came upon her carcass that was mostly eaten. My father said that it was the work of wolves. I wished then that wolves would go extinct.”

“However, as time passed, the wolf population declined, and we also put up better fencing. This made the predations pretty much go away. After a while, I began to appreciate the beauty, strength, and intelligence of these animals.”

“If we can keep the lions from endangering the livestock and lives of the villagers, we can get them to appreciate them.”

When it was time for bed, Dani told me to go on to bed without her, because she wanted to research some ideas.

When I woke up the next day, a tired Dani triumphantly showed me a notebook filled with sketches and notes and pseudocode.

“I know what I want to do, James!” she told me.

When I graduated with my MBA a month later, she quit her job, and we became the co-founders of a startup.

The idea was pretty simple. We wanted portable machines consisting of a controller and various satellites that could be placed in strategic locations in a village. The machines would use various sensors to scan for lions or other large predators. Then they would direct focused light and sound at the animal to get it to turn back. Failing that, they would sound a general alarm to alert the village as a fallback.

She was a whirlwind of energy. First she worked out the mechanism for the light and sound to deter the animals. She spent months working with animal welfare experts and biologists to develop a system that was both effective and safe for the animals.

Then she wrote up the code for the sensors that detected and tracked the lions. After getting ethics approval, she tested it on a small scale with various big cat sanctuaries to great effect.

She and I also spent time presenting to various investors. We came to the attention of a large environmental focused investment group that was excited about our idea and invested heavily in our company.

With those funds, we developed a pilot system, but we needed to find a country that was willing to try it.

We finally got the phone call from our investor that we had been hoping for. One of the countries in Africa, had recently emerged into a stable government after years of civil wars. The new government was very interested in modernizing and industrializing the country, but wanted to preserve the wildlife as well.

As peace came to the country, and more people began farming and raising livestock once again, there had been increasing conflicts with lions. Although there were laws protecting the lions, they were mostly ignored. The government wanted to do a trial with our system in one of the villages with the worst predations by lions, and if successful would place a large order for other villages.

Dani and I were ecstatic. I had 100% confidence in my wife’s genius and knew this would work.

It took some time for all the paperwork and logistics to be arranged, but eventually, we boarded the aircraft that would take us to the country.

(Because of Non Disclosure Agreements, I am not at liberty to use the name of the country, or the real names of some of the people involved. I hope you understand.)

Because the country had only relatively recently become stable, we would be accompanied by a Mr. Brooks to oversee our security and safety. Mr. Brooks was an ex-Special Forces soldier who had had extensive experience in many countries. He also knew some of the leadership of the country personally.

We landed at the airport in the capital city. It was a fairly small airport with just a single terminal with a half-dozen gates, but it had a large enough runway for wide body jets to land and take off.

When the three of us arrived, we were picked up in a limousine and taken to see the Interior Minister.

He welcomed us graciously and asked us to sit down in his large office.

He began asking questions about the details of our plans. I noticed next to him, was a man wearing a police uniform. As our conversation continued, the man grew more and more hostile to us. He was telling the Interior Minister that this was all a scam, and that he was wasting his time offering us this opportunity to test our system.

However, the Interior Minister could not be dissuaded. He told us he was excited about our work, and wished us the best of luck. He provided the transportation and the logistics for us to get to the village where the real world test would be conducted.

After we left the Interior Minister, Dani and I asked Mr. Brooks about the man in the police uniform. Mr. Brooks explained that he was the chief of police. He owed his position to being the second cousin of the Interior Minister which provided a shield for him against his misdeeds. He explained that the man was corrupt and sadistic. One of his side hustles was working with poachers.

Up until now, the rural people hated and feared the lions, and thus turned a blind eye towards the poachers. If we could make the relationship with the lions better, the poachers would have a harder time. This was the reason why the chief of police was so opposed to our mission.

After a long drive in jeeps, our convoy finally reached the village early in the afternoon. We spent the remaining time getting our accommodations set up, and the equipment unloaded and assembled.

I wanted to rest for a day, but Dani would have none of it. She wanted to get started immediately. We went out in jeeps and saw the lions. After we came back to the village, Dani spent time visiting the villagers and hearing their stories of how they or their livestock had been harmed by the lions. They described how they felt safe during the day when it was light and there were many people about, but were scared to go out of their homes, once it became night. Dani, I, and Mr. Books went out and saw the enclosure at the edge of the village, where the livestock would be kept at night. Working with the village leaders, we determined the best positions for our equipment.

Finally as the sun set, we turned on the equipment and watched.

We were giddy with excitement, as were all the village leaders.

There was the master station that was set up at the center of the village. It coordinated all the satellite stations, and also showed a real time display of all the lions it was tracking,and an indicator of when the focused light and sound was being emitted at the lion.

As we watched, we could see the lions go about their business beyond the village. Then just before midnight, one of the male lions began stalking towards the cattle enclosure.

However, as soon as he came within a 100 yards of the enclosure, the system identified him as an intruder, and locked onto him. We saw the red circle around him, indicating the system was firing. Instantly the lion stopped in his tracks, and looked confused. He tried to come another way, but once again, the system stopped him. After a while he gave up!

We congratulated ourselves!

Similar events happened every night. What was nice, is that because the system was only needed at night, it could charge during the day with its built in solar panels, and so did not require electricity from the village.

As we watched more, we saw that all the lions eventually knew where that invisible line was that marked how close they could come. They were careful to avoid coming too close!

At the end of the month, it was time to analyze our data. It was a pretty easy conclusion. There had been no predations, and no sightings of a lion in the village. Our system worked!

After much congratulations and warm goodbye’s with the villagers with whom we had formed close friendships that month, we headed back to the capital.

We were put up in a 5-star hotel that evening. The next morning we would meet with the Interior Minister at his home for a large reception celebrating our success and fly out in the afternoon.

As we got ready the next morning to go to the reception, I was stunned by how my wife looked. She was wearing a navy blue women’s suit with slacks and a white blouse. It looked very professional, but at the same time was very flattering on her. Her long, full, blond hair was styled very beautifully, even though all she had was a hairbrush and blow dryer. On her feet, she wore her high heels.

The Interior Minister was very cordial and welcoming. He seemed as excited as we were that the trial had worked in real life. He was finalizing a large order so he could roll out the system to 500 more villages!

At the reception we also met the President. I wondered why the reception was held at the Interior Minister’s home, but then when I saw the President, I realized that it was the Interior Minister who was the real power in the country, and the President was just a figurehead.

We also met various other officials including the chief of police, who had opposed us earlier.
He offered forced congratulations to Dani, telling her that she had won for now.

Once the reception was over, we headed to the airport. We got to the airport and made it through security and customs without any issue. Like I mentioned, it was a small airport, with only a single terminal. It was mostly empty with maybe a few dozen businessmen, mainly Chinese and European, waiting for their flights.

It would be about an hour or so, before we could begin boarding our plane. Dani and I settled onto a bench to wait, when a worried Mr. Brooks came up to us!

“I have some bad news. One of my contacts told me that the head of police is in the airport, and he is heading our way. I placed a call to the Interior Minister asking him if he could come as soon as possible as a favor for me. He will be coming but it may take some time.”

Dani and I looked at each other, worried what was going on. Mr. Brooks continued.

“Now Dani, listen carefully. No matter what, do not leave the public area of this terminal. As long as you are here in public, you are somewhat safe. If you go with him to a private area, all bets are off. Also, cooperate with him, and do not give him an excuse to arrest you.”

“This man often preys on women traveling along. Once I was tasked with finding a young woman who was taken away from this airport, and not seen for a day. It took me two days to locate her, and believe you, you do not want to know the ordeal she went through during those two days. I could not get anyone to say anything on the record on account of him being a relative of the Interior Minister, so there was nothing I could do about bringing him to justice.”

I could see tears forming in Dani’s eyes. She was always a believer in the goodness of people, and hearing how people might want to harm her, scared her.

Mr. Brooks placed a calming hand on her shoulder.

“Look at me. You will be safe, if you just follow these instructions. Remember, do not leave this area, and cooperate. Got it?”

Dani nodded.

A few moments later, the chief of police walked into view, accompanied by 4 large, armed men.

“Dani, I have received intelligence that you are trying to smuggle items out of our country. If you could please accompany me, to the airport police station, we can get this sorted out,” he said walking up to my wife.

Dani remembered what Mr. Brooks had told her.

“Please, sir. I haven’t done anything wrong. I also have my flight. Can we avoid going to the police station.”

I could see him thinking.

Then a grin formed across his face. He looked at Dani and then at me and Mr. Brooks.

When he looked back at my wife, his expression reminded me of a big cat that has caught its prey, and wants to play with it a while.

“A simple search should tell us one way or another if you are speaking the truth. Do you want me to do the search here, instead of taking you to the police station?”

“Yes,” she squeaked quietly looking at Mr. Brooks who nodded approvingly.

“Ok. But I expect full cooperation, otherwise, I will take you in.”

She nodded.

The chief barked some orders in his native language, and one of the guards left.

The chief then started circling my wife.

“I will start at your head and work down,” he informed Dani. “Please keep your hands at your side.

He then moved until he was directly in front of her. He gently ran his hands all over her face.

As soon as she felt him touch her, a look of disgust crossed my wife’s face.

But she was also scared, and remembering Mr. Brooks’ advice, just stood quietly.

He then walked behind my wife and began running his fingers through her hair. I noticed he was also sniffing her hair as he inspected her.

After running his hands through her scalp, he moved her hair to the side, and began running his hands along the back and sides of her neck. I could see goosebumps form on my wife’s skin from the contact.

He then moved on to her shoulders, massaging them.

“This suit jacket is too bulky, Dani, for me to do a proper search. Please take it off.”

Dani unbuttoned her suit jacket, took it off and handed it to him.

The chief just took it and threw it on the floor.

She stood there in her sleeveless white blouse.

“Hold your arms straight out to the side,” he ordered.

Dani complied.

He then started at her right arm and slowly began running his fingers all along the length of her arm.

By this time, the search had attracted some attention, as there was not much else going on in the terminal. Soon, a small crowd of onlookers, mostly men, had gathered to watch this pretty, professional woman, get searched.

The chief noticed.

“Dani, looks like we have attracted some attention. Are you sure you want me to continue your search in front of all these people? I can take you back to the station where you can have some privacy,” he offered with a grin.

Dani looked around nervously at all the people watching her search, then back at Mr. Brooks.

She shook her head.

“All right then, we will have an audience for your search.”

He then lifted up her arm, and sniffed her exposed armpit.

“Did you know that when a person is nervous, their armpits sweat more?” he asked rhetorically.

“I can smell the fear!” he announced

He leaned in closer. I saw my wife flinch, as he flicked out his tongue and licked her armpit.

“I can even taste the fear!” he announced.

“Are you nervous because you are hiding something?”

“Or are you nervous because you are wondering how much I will expose you to everyone during the search?” he asked, looking predatorily at my wife.

She just shivered.

He laughed.

“Don’t worry my dear, I promise that I won’t strip you completely naked in front of everyone!”

I could see my wife taking deep breaths trying to maintain her composure, just hoping this ordeal would end soon.

He then moved to her left arm, and again felt it thoroughly. Once he finished, he moved behind her.

He began running his hands along her shoulder and back and then her sides.

My wife stiffened.

“Relax, Dani, you are so tense. This part is just like a massage, for free, compliments of the police,” he teased, rubbing and squeezing her shoulders.

Dani remained quiet, not responding to his banter.

He then moved his hands to her front, placing them on her belly, right above her waist.

My wife drew a sharp breath, as he slowly started moving them up, closer and closer to her breasts.

Slowly the hands inched upwards. I could see the crowd of onlookers hold their breath.

I could see the flight or fight response well up in my wife’s eyes. She was about to get her breasts felt up in public, by this guy that was clearly doing it for his kicks.

She looked over at me, and then at Mr. Brooks.

The chief’s hands had now found her blouse-covered boobs.

He looked over at Mr. Brooks and me with an expression halfway between a sneer and a grin.

Then while still looking at us, he began to squeeze and maul Dani’s breasts.

“I am molesting your wife in public, right in front of you, and there is nothing you can do about it!” his eyes seemed to shout!

I saw a few tears trickle out of my wife’s pretty blue eyes and run down her cheek.

I felt the blood rush to my face, and my hands balled up into a fist.

I saw the guards instantly touch their hands to the trigger of their guns.

Mr. Brooks laid his hand on my arm and squeezed, urging me to calm down.

I realized I could only make it worse at this point. I opened my hands up and showed them palms up in the universal “I don’t want trouble” gesture.

I saw the guards relax, and heard the chief snort derisively.

I prayed the Interior Minister would arrive soon.

The crowd had been tense for a second, but as soon as they saw the guards relax, they went back to the business of watching the show in front of them.

“Your breasts feel very nice, Dani. Tell me are they all natural, or do you have implants?”

“No implants sir,” she managed to say quietly.

“It feels like you have something around your breasts, what is it?”

“It’s my bra, sir.”

He stopped feeling her up, and walked around to her front.

“That is what I thought. But, I need to be able to see it to make sure.”

WIth that he began unbuttoning her blouse.

I saw my wife’s hands which were at her side, instinctively began to move upwards to block him.

However, my wife reconsidered the situation, and forced her arms back down to her sides, making a choice not to interfere.

I looked at the men in the crowd. They were watching with rapt attention as each button was slowly opened, revealing more of my wife.

The chief unbuttoned half the buttons on her blouse, exposing Dani’s cleavage and white bra.

The bra was a full one, and actually more modest than most bikini tops people wear at the beach.

The male psyche is weird. Whereas many of the men in the audience would have only glanced quickly at my wife if she had worn a bikini at the beach, the fact that they were seeing something “secret” made it more enticing, and all the men were gawking at Dani.

“You were telling the truth. You have good taste, even for your lingerie,” he said with a smirk.

“Let’s continue our search.”

With that he squatted in front of her and began running his hands along the outside of her slacks. He reached around behind her and cupped her ass with both hands and squeezed. He then felt all up and down her legs, concentrating on the insides of her thighs. I heard Dani take a sharp breath as the edges of his palms made contact with her crotch.

Once he was finished he stood up.

“Dani, thank you for your cooperation. Your search has not turned up anything,” he announced.

“It has been a real pleasure working with you,” he said, placing particular emphasis on “pleasure”.

My wife started to bring up her hands so she could button her blouse again.

“Did I give you permission to move your hands?” the chief barked sharply at my wife.

She froze.

“We are not done. Keep your hands by your sides.”

“We still have to check you for any metal using the metal detector wand.”

“But they already did that at security,” my wife protested.

“Yes, but they don’t use the most sensitive setting for screening. During a search, we use the most sensitive setting.”

The guard who had left earlier had returned, even though I had not noticed him. He handed a metal detector wand to his boss. He turned it on and fiddled with a few buttons.

He then scanned her upper body using the wand, focusing on her chest.

The wand beeped loudly.

“Do you have any metal on your chest?” he asked.

“It must be the underwire on my bra,” my wife explained.

“Ok, then, I need to inspect it better. Take off your bra and give it to me.”

My wife stared at him, startled by the request.

The crowd all watched intently, keenly hoping to see more of her breasts.

I could see my wife trying to think of a way to do this, while minimizing how much she exposed.

After a few moments, she began untucking her blouse from her slacks.

She then grabbed each bra strap and slipped it over her elbow and arm, freeing the straps.

Then she reached behind her, under her blouse, and unsnapped the bra in the back, and pulled it out.

She held it out to the chief.

He paused a moment, just leaving her standing holding the bra.

He then turned to me.

“I am not familiar with all the fancy bras that western women wear. Would you kindly take the bra from your wife, and read the manufacturer and size from the label for me?”

Blushing with shame and anger, I walked stiffly over to my wife.

She handed the bra to me.

“Put your arms back down at your sides, “ he ordered my wife.

I quickly found the label and read. “Maidenform.. Size 34C”.

“Thank you, now please give me the bra, and return back to where you were.”

I walked back to Mr. Brooks.

He threw the bra on top of her suit jacket that was on the floor.

I looked at my wife.

The blouse was open enough that her cleavage and the insides of her breasts were fully exposed.

However, the blouse still covered her nipples, though the material was thin enough that the outline of her nipples could be seen poking against her blouse.

My wife stood there blushing, arms at her side.

The blouse was long, and now that it was untucked, it covered the front of her slacks, reaching down to just above the middle of her thighs.

He ran the wand once again over my wife’s breasts.

It was silent.

“Your upper body is clean. Now let’s check your lower body.”

He then ran the wand over my wife’s legs.

When he got to the front of her crotch, it beeped loudly once more.

“Do you have any metal in your pants?” he asked.

“It must be my zipper,” she explained.

“Hold the end of your blouse above your belly button, so I can see,” he ordered.

My wife grabbed the end of her blouse with both hands and held it up as ordered, exposing her lower stomach and belly button.

He ran the wand once again over the front of her crotch. Once again it beeped.

“Let’s get these down,” he said as he unbuttoned her pants and unzipped them.

The slacks were relatively loose, so as soon as he did that, they slid down around her ankles, exposing her lavender panties to everyone.

The chief carefully worked her slacks over her heels, and all the way down to the floor. He had her lift up her feet, one at a time, so he could free the slacks. He then tossed them with her jacket and bra.

“Keep holding your blouse up,” he ordered.

He then ran the wand around the front of her panties. It was silent.

He then walked around behind her, and ran the wand along her panty clad bottom. It beeped.

“Do you have any metal in your panties?” he asked.

“No, sir,” my wife replied, horrified.

“Let’s take a quick peak,” he said.

WIth that, he put his hand in the back of Dani’s panties, pulled the waistband down and out, and looked inside her panties.

Dani stiffened and blushed, but did not try to stop him. Another tear welled up in her eye and ran down her cheek.

I was positioned to the front of Dani, at a slight angle, so I could see that the top of her ass was exposed to the portion of the crowd that was directly behind her. Of course, the chief, looking directly down her panties, had an even better view of her naked ass. I heard a few whistles and catcalls.

Finally, he released the waistband. I saw Dani flinch as the waistband snapped back into place.

He ran the wand again over her bottom.

It remained silent.

“Seems ok now, maybe I pushed the wrong button before,” he mused with a wink.

“Well, Dani, we are pretty much done,” he said as he walked back in front of her.

I could see my wife relax a bit.

“However, you were awfully nervous when I was looking under your clothes. Maybe that is because you have something hidden underneath. I should take a quick peek inside the rest of your clothing, to make sure. Keep holding your blouse up.”

My wife tensed, but said nothing.

He moved in close to her.

Leaning forward, he grasped the front of her blouse, and pulled it out from her body.

He took his time looking down her blouse at her naked breasts.

“Those pink nipples are hard enough to be used as weapons,” he laughed when he was finally done.

He then moved his fingers down to the bottom of her exposed stomach, right above her panties.

“Let’s see what’s in here.”

My wife tensed, as he pulled her panties forward, and peaked inside.

From where I was standing, I could see the top of her blonde pubes.

“The carpet matches the drapes,” he announced.

I heard laughter in the crowd of onlookers.

He let the panties go with a snap.

“I am done. You can let go of your blouse now, but stay where you are, with your hands by your sides,” he ordered.

Leaving my wife standing there, he walked over to his guards, and conferred in hushed tones.

“Dani, during the last part of my search, you were very tense. I sense you are hiding something. So I will have to be more thorough.”

“But you promised not to strip me naked,” she protested.

“Yes, and I promise I won’t,” he said with a wink.

“Take off your panties, and give them to me,” he ordered gruffly.

My wife looked stunned.

After a moment’s hesitation, she reached up under the end of her blouse with both hands.

A couple of quick tugs, and her panties came into view around her thighs.

As she bent forward to pull them down and off her legs, her blouse gaped open. For a second, her breasts, topped by her dark pink nipples were exposed to those standing next to me. As she stood up, panties in one hand, she straightened her blouse with the other so it once again covered her nipples.

She stood there, holding out her panties to the police chief.

He then walked back to her, and stood in front of her.

He took the panties from her outstretched arm, sniffed them briefly, and threw them on the floor.

He then started walking slowly around her, eyeing her up and down.

Although all her important assets were covered for the moment, she looked so vulnerable and scared, standing there wearing nothing except the long blouse and high heels.

He stopped in front of her.

“Let’s get a better look at these,” he said.

With that he reached with both hands inside her blouse, put them under her breasts, and pulled them out of her blouse.

The crowd gasped as Dani’s pale white breasts with light pink areolas and dark pink nipples were exposed to their sight.

Dani’s face turned bright red.

He then proceeded to squeeze them thoroughly as Dani blushed and closed her eyes.

He then called two of his guards over.

“I need to check the underside of her breasts, can you please hold them up for me,” he ordered.

The men cupped her breasts with their hands and pulled up.

“No, you fools,” the chief scolded.

“Your hands are blocking my view, use her built in handles,” he instructed, pointing at her nipples.

The men got the message.

Dani let out a squeal as both men each roughly grabbed a nipple and pulled up.

“See, much better,” the chief cooed.

He then spent some time squeezing the underside of her breasts.

He finally nodded at his men, who let go.

Even in this messed up situation, I still almost groaned involuntarily as Dani’s breasts wobbled back into position.

The chief shifted until he was behind her. Without warning, he lifted up the back of her blouse, exposing her naked ass completely to the crowd.

“Nice ass.” I heard someone from the crowd call out.

My wife drew a sharp breath and clenched her ass cheeks in embarrassment.

“See how she clenches her bottom,” the chief remarked, patting Dani’s naked ass. “That means, she could be hiding something in her asshole or pussy. We need to do a thorough cavity search to find out!”

He gave a quick smack to her ass, and then let go of the blouse, allowing it to fall back into place covering her bottom.

“Let’s get you over to the bench, sweetie, so we can get you all positioned,” he said as he took her hand and led her towards a small, low seating bench with armrests.

Her heels clicked on the bare floor as she walked with him.

Once they were in front of the bench, he moved behind her.

“Bend forward, arms straight, and grab hold of an armrest with each hand.”

As she bent forward, the blouse in the back crept up until the bottom of her ass cheeks were just visible.

I hated to admit, she looked sexy as hell. Her hair hung to the side. Her naked breasts hung down still completely exposed. She was wearing high heels that accented her long sexy legs.

But he still wasn’t done positioning her.

“Open your legs more,” he rasped, lightly slapping the insides of her thighs.

Dani shuffled her feet as wide as they could go, before he finally relented.

Dani was facing a window that was partially tinted which acted as a mirror. Thus, I and everyone behind her could see her from behind, and yet at the same time be able to watch her face in the reflection in the window. She could also see the crowd behind her in the reflection.

He then started to caress the back of her thighs with his hands, working his way up towards her bottom. As he inched ever higher, his hands pushed the hem of her blouse up, exposing more.

I could see my wife’s knuckles going white from gripping the armrests so hard. I could tell she was focusing on holding her position.

He slowly lifted the hem of the blouse up over her bottom and onto her back.

All of her most private parts were exposed. Her large blonde bush was visible and prominent, but actually didn’t hide her pussy at all. Both her outer and inner pussy lips were clearly visible. Her position also caused her ass cheeks to open enough that her asshole was also exposed.

“See Dani, I promised I wouldn’t strip you completely naked. You still have your blouse and shoes on,” the chief laughed derisively.

I saw another tear flow down my wife’s face.

“Dani, I didn’t realize how much you were a fan of lions. Your bush looks like a lion’s golden mane! Instead of all your fancy sensors, you could just have mooned the lions and they would have been intimidated and run away.”

He and the guards and a number of people in the crowd started laughing.

Dani’s ears burned with shame, and tears of humiliation flowed freely down her face.

Mr. Brooks laid his arm on me, before I did anything rash.

I thought how life can be full of twists. Just a couple of hours ago, Dani was impeccably dressed and being honored by dignitaries as an amazing, brilliant, innovator and entrepreneur. Now she was bent over with her breasts, ass, pussy, and even her asshole exposed to a crowd of men who were joking and laughing about her pubes.

But the chief wasn’t done.

“But then again, it could be a merkin, better check.”

With that he grabbed a few strands of her pubic hair, and yanked hard.

Dani yelped in pain.

He had pulled a couple of her hairs out. He looked at them.

“I guess it really is your hair, after all,” he said.

“We should get started. These cavities won’t search themselves,” he mused.

But first, he decided that Dani still wasn’t exposed enough. He called two of his guards over to him.

“She still isn’t as open as I would like. Each of you, grab an ass cheek, and pull her open some more.”

Dani’s eyes went wide as she heard this, but there was nothing she nor I nor Mr. Brooks could do.

The guards enthusiastically followed the order, and pulled her ass cheeks widely apart.

The view was obscene beyond belief as her asshole was stretched and her pussy lips gaped open revealing the bright pink of her vagina.

“Much better. I need to go find some gloves. Stay right where you are Dani, and don’t move. I will be right back. Boys, you also stay in position.”

Then he walked away, leaving her exposed to the crowd with the two guards pulling her ass cheeks open.

He was gone for a minute when I saw an older man walk up to one of the other two guards that wasn’t holding an ass cheek.

“Do you mind taking a picture of me standing next to her?” He asked the guard handing him a $20 dollar bill along with his cell phone.

“I am sure the chief won’t mind. Just be careful not to touch her,” the guard instructed.

The man posed next to my exposed wife while the guard took pictures.

“Thank you very much for your help,” the man thanked the guard, after he was finished.

Well this started a trend. Soon there was a line formed of men waiting to have their picture taken next to my exposed wife.

The guards were grinning as they raked in the money.

The men weren’t allowed to touch her, but were otherwise unconstrained in the poses they took.

One guy, who looked like a backpacker in his 20’s, even sat down between my wife’s legs and stuck his tongue up towards her pussy.

“Ok, break’s over, I have work to do!” the chief interrupted the photo shoot.

There was a murmur of disappointment from the people still in line, but everyone complied with the chief’s demands.

Once he was back in position behind my wife he explained what he was about to do.

“In women, there are two holes to search. I like to start with the asshole.”

He then took out a latex glove from his pocket, and pulled it onto his right hand with a loud snap.

My wife shuddered at the sound, and I saw her asshole wink.

“Well, hello to you too,” the chief said with mock politeness addressing her orifice. “I am looking forward to getting to know you better.”

The crowd tittered.

“Dani, have you ever had anything up your ass before?”

She shook her head. Like most men, I had asked for anal sex, but she had always turned me down so far.

“Well today is a real special day. We have an anal virgin!”

Then without any lubricant, the chief aimed his thick gloved index finger at my wife’s asshole and pushed his dry fingertip inside.

My wife’s eyes seemed to bulge out of her sockets and she screeched loudly, “Please stop, you’re hurting me!”

Again, Mr. Brooks' hand was on my arm, urging me to not to intervene foolishly.

Surprisingly, the chief stopped, and pulled his finger out.

“I suppose we should use some lubricant. Unfortunately we don’t have any. However, you can suck on my fingers to get them nice and wet, and I am sure that will help a lot. What do you say?”

Dani gave a look of disgust at the suggestion and remained silent.

“As you wish,” the chief said as he once again touched her asshole with his thick finger.

“Ok, I’ll do it,” my wife blurted out.

“Smart decision!” he said as he walked around the bench so he could stand next to her head.

My wife opened her mouth, and he stuck two fingers inside.

My wife gagged and made a face as she tasted the residue on the fingertip that had just been up her asshole.

“That’s good, get them nice and wet. The wetter you can get my fingers, the better it will be for your asshole.”

He had her suck on his fingers for a minute.

“I think they are as wet as they are going to get,” he observed as he pulled his fingers from his mouth.

He walked around behind her and once again touched her entrance.

My wife grimaced as he slowly and methodically pushed his large finger deeper inside her. Her poor asshole squeezed his finger as hard as it could in a vain attempt to prevent the invasion. I could see her neck veins bulging as my wife held in the urge to scream.

Finally, his finger was inserted all the way.

My wife was panting.

He let his finger just rest inside her for a few moments.

“This asshole is one of the tightest, I have ever felt,” he mused.

“My finger is feeling kind of lonely, it needs some company.”

Dani screamed in pain as he proceeded to insert a second finger into her already stretched hole.

He worked his fingers roughly inside her, feeling this way and that with my wife whimpering the whole time.

Finally, he withdrew his fingers, and took off his glove and threw it on the ground.

He did not put on another glove.

He walked around the bench until he was face to face with my now sobbing wife.

He put one hand under her chin, and lifted up her face to look at him. With the other hand, he gently brushed her hair from her forehead.

“Dani, that was the worst part. The next part will be a lot more pleasurable, I promise. Just let go and don’t try to fight your body’s responses,” he exhorted her.

The chief nodded at the guards who were holding my wife’s ass open. They let go and returned to stand with the other guards.

He then walked and stood beside my wife, right next to her left hip.

He took one finger from his right hand, and inserted it into my wife’s pussy.

He then angled his body, so he could look at me.

“Dani, your pussy is so tight. Your husband must have a tiny dick!”

As I burned with shame and anger, I heard the crowd laugh.

He then pulled out his finger and sniffed it.

“Your pussy is kind of dry, but we will fix that.”

With his left hand, he reached down and began fondling her exposed tit.

With his right hand, he began tickling, stroking, and fingering my wife’s exposed pussy.

I saw Dani grit her teeth, trying to ignore the sensations.

After all that this jerk had put her through, to be made to cum at his hands would compound her humiliation.

However, though her mind was resisting, her body was vulnerable to the chief’s dextrous fingers. As he continued stimulating her, I saw her pussy change, becoming swollen and moist.

Despite her best efforts, her pussy was betraying her by responding to his touch.

I did not know which bothered me more, being forced to watch when he fingered my wife’s asshole causing her pain, or being forced to watch as he fingered her pussy, causing her pleasure.

After a few minutes, he abruptly pulled his fingers away from her pussy.

Dani instinctively moaned and wiggled her ass and arched her back, making her pussy even more prominent than it was.

Her pussy was now sopping wet, and with her back arched, I could make out her clit, erect and sticking out.

Her body wanted more.

The chief looked back at me with a triumphant grin.

He then moved his left hand which had been fondling her breast, over to her clit. He inserted three fingers from his right hand into her vagina.

He wiggled those fingers around in her vagina, working them in and out. At the same time, he was rubbing her clit with this left hand.

As he continued, my wife’s moans now became grunts. Her eyes had a far away look, and her mouth was wide open, with saliva dribbling out.

After a few minutes, she let out a loud scream as an orgasm overcame her.

The chief pulled his hands away from her and stepped back, so we could all witness the event.

Dani’s scream grew even louder. Her whole body convulsed, causing her ass and thighs to quiver and her hanging boobs to jiggle.

Her asshole and pussy spasmed. And then she squirted!

Fluid spurted out of her pussy and pooled on the floor between her legs.

After 30 seconds, her convulsing stopped, and she just stood there limply, still holding onto the armrests of the bench for support.

After a minute or so, she started coming to her senses. She looked down at the wet floor between her legs and at the reflection of the crowd behind her.

“You liked it, didn’t you, slut,” the chief mocked her.

She hung her head in shame!

“Now that you have had your orgasm, Dani,” the chief remarked, “It’s my turn.”

With that he moved behind her once again and undid his pants.

He was confident that no one would dare challenge him. After all, no one had objected as he had stripped, humiliated, and molested Dani on the thinnest of pretexts that he was just conducting a search. Now even this pretext was getting dropped. He was going to outright rape Dani, just because he had the power, and no one could stop him. I looked helplessly at Dani and Mr. Brooks. Two of the guards turned towards me, fingers on the triggers of their guns, ready in case I was foolish enough to intervene.

The chief pushed his underwear down to his thighs, revealing a massive erection.

“You’re gonna love getting fucked by a real man!” he laughed nastily.

Just then, I heard what I had been eagerly waiting to hear:

“What is going on here?”

It was the voice of the Interior Minister. He had finally arrived!

The chief was startled by the voice and looked backwards over his left shoulder to try to see what was going on.

It proved to be a very bad mistake.

As soon as the chief looked away, Dani swung her right foot up and backwards, striking him square on his balls with her heel!

He groaned and started to collapse.

She whipped around, grabbed him by his hair on his way down, and hit him hard in the face with both knees in rapid succession.

He crumpled onto the floor, lying on his side.

He was learning the hard way that Dani has a black belt in Taekwondo.

She moved around and gave him two vicious kicks to his stomach as he lay on the floor.

He groaned and assumed a kneeling position, tucking up his knees and drawing in his arms to protect his sore belly.

He would severely regret that decision.

That position resulted in his ass sticking up in the air. Dani instantly took advantage of that, and shoved the long heel of her right shoe up his asshole.

He screamed and collapsed flat onto his stomach trying to relive the pressure in his asshole.

“You love getting fucked up by a real woman?” Dani angrily hissed through clenched teeth as she ground and twisted her heel.

The chief just wailed and writhed on the floor, his ass impaled on Dani’s long heel.

While this was going on, Mr. Brooks had been explaining to the Interior Minister everything that the chief had done to Dani.

He was livid with anger!

He came over to the chief, and said something in his native language.

We couldn’t understand the words, but the tone and expression were clear; he was pissed.

He motioned to the guards to take the chief away.

Dani removed her heel from his ass so the guards could take him away. They didn’t even give the chief a chance to pull up his pants. Instead, they immediately cuffed his hands behind him and dragged him through the airport with his pants at his ankles and his underwear around his knees.

I heard the people laughing at the chief as he waddled through the airport, completely exposed.

The Minister came over to Dani and profusely apologized. He said that the chief would be punished. He also said he was increasing the order for Dani’s system to 1000 villages.

He barked another set of orders, and one of the guards who had held Dani’s ass cheeks, came over with some disinfectant wipes and got down on his hands and knees and carefully cleaned Dani’s shoes.

“Boarding call for Flight 217.”

Dani realized she was only wearing her blouse, and that too halfway unbuttoned with her boobs hanging out!

She took a moment to quickly tuck her breasts back into her blouse and button it up again. Then, she quickly found her panties, slacks, and suit jacket on the floor and put them on. She left the bra where it lay.

We boarded the plane with Mr. Brooks.

As we flew back to America, she nestled close against me. I felt so lucky that such an amazing woman was my wife. She could use both brain and body to put leonine and human predators in their places.
These users thanked the author b7ffh for the post:
Marcellomco