Please don't forget to leave feedback on the stories you read!

Shy Indian Wife's Humiliating Exam - Part 1

b7ffh
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Shy Indian Wife's Humiliating Exam - Part 1

Post by b7ffh »

While this is not quite a strip search, this story involves a forced medical examination under threat of law. I hope this is acceptable. Would love any feedback. I am working on a bona fide strip search story that I hope to post in the near future.

- - - - -

Chapter 1: Who's who

Me:

My name is Vinod. I am 29 years old. I came to America as a boy and grew up here and settled in Virginia. I work as a computer programmer. I currently live in a 2 story, 3-bedroom house. On the second floor there is the master bedroom and another bedroom. On the first floor there is the kitchen, the dining room, and a guest bedroom. In a corner of the kitchen there is a small office with a desk, some office supplies, and a computer.

Kavitha:

My wife of one year. She grew up in a very conservative home in India and came to America after marrying me. She is 23 years old. She has black hair, beautiful brown eyes, and light brown skin. Although she has a great figure, she is one of the shyest people I have ever seen. I am the only man to have ever seen her naked, and that was only after we got married. She has been healthy, and so has not been to doctors other than for the occasional cold or sinus infection. She dresses very conservatively and wears either saris or long dresses that come down to her ankles. I don't think she has so much as exposed her knee since the time she has been here! We are currently in the process of finalizing her immigration status so she can stay permanently in America.

My wife is very smart. Although she studied computers in India, because of her visa status, she is unable to work. To keep from being bored, she volunteers Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays at the local high school helping teach students programming. Because she is only a few years older than her students, she insists that they call her by her first name "Kavitha" instead of her last name.

Dr. Bill:

My best friend from childhood. Our families were next door neighbors, and, as we were the same age, we always hung out together. We ended up going to the same college and were roommates in undergrad. I studied programming, and he did pre-med and later medical school. He just recently finished his residency and started a small primary care clinic a couple of miles from here. He is still unmarried and comes to our place whenever he wants a home cooked meal. As he grew up eating my mom's cooking, he loves spicy Indian food. He is constantly complimenting Kavitha on her cooking. Kavitha also views him as a good friend, and they will constantly tease each other. Although Kavitha goes to him when she gets sick, the extent of his examination of her has been eyes, ears, nose, throat, and a quick listen to her heart and lungs over her clothes. Occasionally, he says that she really should schedule a full physical with him. Upon hearing this, she has the cutest blush and says that that is unnecessary as she is healthy, and besides it would be too embarrassing for her.

Jamal:

An 18-year-old African American senior at the school at which Kavitha volunteers. He is tall and lanky. He is taking Kavitha's computer programming class. He is literally the smartest person I have ever met. His family is not wealthy, but his mother and dad work like crazy to make sure their son has a better life than they did. His dad works as a janitor for the school during the day time, and then in the evenings runs his own office cleaning business. For his part, Jamal has honored their hard work. He gets pretty much straight A's in school. He also loves Kavitha's computer programming class, and because he does not have access to a computer at home, he will sometimes come over to practice programming problems with Kavitha on our computer.

Robert and Jorge:

Classmates of Jamal, also 18 years old. They are both medium height but stocky. From what my wife says, they are rude bullies. They are always making life miserable for Jamal, tripping him, throwing his books, and making fun of his father being the school janitor. They are also rude towards my wife, constantly ogling her, and saying comments like "It is a shame that you always keep your beauty hidden."

Chapter 2: The letter

I will never forget the date. It was Friday, April 5th. A week earlier I had gotten a notice in my mailbox that there was a special package for me at the post office. However, I had had a busy week at work, and the post office was always closed by the time I was off work. Today however, I made time to go the the post office and get the package. And good thing I did! It was a package addressed to my wife from the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services. Together we opened the package and with sinking hearts, read the letter.

Dear Visa Applicant,

We are sending this letter by special delivery to inform you that we have not received your completed medical examination forms. Please find the forms for the female examination enclosed. If these are not completed and postmarked by Tuesday, April 9th, your application for your permanent visa will be considered delinquent and automatically denied.

Sincerely,

United States Citizenship and Immigration Services

As we finished reading this, the doorbell rang. Before I had a chance to respond to the doorbell, my wife started crying. "For the past year we have been working on this visa application, and now it is all for nothing. If only you had gotten the package sooner, we would have had time to schedule an appointment to get this done." I told her not to worry. I would check on my phone for an appointment. Unfortunately, the earliest appointment anybody had was Wednesday. It would be too late!

Just then we looked at each other and said at the same time "Dr. Bill!". In our worry, we had forgotten about our friend. I called him, putting him on speaker phone so Kavitha could hear as well, and explained the situation to him. After I finished talking, he reassured us and said not to worry. He was out of town for the weekend, but he would come by on Monday and fill out the forms.

I asked him when we should come by the office. "Don't bother", he replied. He explained that filling out these forms was just a matter of checking a bunch of boxes and signing.

"I am hungry for some of Kavitha's chicken curry. How about I come over to your house and sign the forms after dinner?" He told us to fill out the medical history and family history parts of the forms and he would take care of the rest. We both breathed a sigh of relief.

I then remembered about the doorbell. However, when I went to the door, whoever had rung the doorbell had given up and left. In a much happier mood, Kavitha and I worked together and quickly filled out the parts of the forms dealing with her medical and family history.

Chapter 3: Friend fills forms

Having done what needed to be done, we had a relaxing weekend. On Monday, I came a home early to help Kavitha with the cooking. There is regular Indian cooking, which is what happens most of the time, and then there is all out Indian cooking. This was all out Indian cooking! I think Kavitha was so grateful to Dr. Bill for helping us out of this situation, that she wanted to make a big meal. She cooked three different kinds of curries as well as an assortment of different kinds of breads and sweets. The whole house smelled delicious.

As soon as Dr. Bill pulled into the driveway, he could smell the aroma of the spicy food. I saw him get out of his car and hurry up the driveway. I quickly let him in and Kavitha ran up to him and gave him a big hug and thanked him for doing this. He looked at Kavitha and said he was happy to help. Then he looked at her again and asked her if she was ready for her "complete physical exam"?

Kavitha blushed deeply red and just stared at Dr. Bill without replying. After a second or two, he smiled and said that he was just joking and hadn't even brought his medical supplies with him. Kavitha punched him in the arm for scaring her. Dr. Bill then said, "I'm starving, let's eat, and we can fill out the forms after dinner."

The meal was excellent. Kavitha now knew for sure that Dr. Bill wouldn't do a full exam on her and relaxed. Her modesty would be preserved. There was a lightness to her affect that I had not seen since we got the letter.

We then retired into the living room. I sat on the couch with Kavitha and Dr. Bill sat on the recliner facing us. He talked as he worked through the forms.

"Vitals - You don't look or feel feverish. I am sure your heart rate and respiration rate are fine. Your blood pressure was normal the last time we checked it at the office."

"Eyes, ears, nose, throat - I don't think anything's changed since I last examined them last month when you came in with your cold."

"Thyroid - don't see any goiters, looks normal to me".

"Heart - sounded good last time I listened"

"Lungs - You seem to be talking fine without wheezing. Sounds normal."

"Abdomen - You ate well, I am sure it's normal"

"Musculoskeletal - You are walking and moving well. Don't see anything to be concerned about."

"Breast, rectal, pelvic."

Upon hearing those words, Kavitha blushed and looked away.

"It looks like I am allowed to skip these portions. Congratulations, we are done!"

And with that, the forms were complete.

He signed the physician section reading the declaration as he did so "I hereby declare under penalty of perjury that I have performed the above examinations in accordance with US immigration policy, and these are my findings." He then gave it to me. There were places for Kavitha to sign as the applicant, and me as her sponsor. We signed and gave the forms back to him to look over one final time.

Chapter 4: The missing signature

Dr. Bill took the forms. "What's this extra signature - 'Third party (may be office staff)'

Where are we going to get that extra signature tonight?"

Just then, as if by some great coincidence, the doorbell rang. It was Jamal asking if he could practice the programming exercises that were assigned in class earlier today. We told him to come on in. This was working out perfectly! We asked Jamal if he could do something for us. He said he would be happy to help whatever way he could. Dr. Bill then gave him the forms and asked him to sign on the last signature line.

As I looked at him, for a second it seemed a strange look came over his face, and then in an instant it was gone, and he looked normal again. He read through the declaration that he had to sign. "I hereby declare under penalty of perjury that these examinations have been conducted in accordance with US immigration policy."

He looked quickly at Dr. Bill on the recliner and me and my wife on the couch. Everybody was in our regular clothes and no medical equipment was visible.

He then looked hard at my wife. "Kavitha, did you really and truly have all these exams performed on you tonight? You know the US government takes perjury very, very seriously."

Kavitha always was a poor liar.

Chapter 5: The offer

Kavitha looked away from Jamal's eyes and tried to mumble something. Jamal then looked slowly to Dr. Bill and me. It was obvious that he had caught us red-handed. If this got reported, Dr. Bill would lose his medical license for perjury and falsifying medical records. Kavitha would be deported for trying to obtain a visa by fraudulent means. I could face jail or large fines.

Jamal didn't mention any of that. He didn't have to. It was obvious that he was far to smart not to have instantly grasped all these implications.

Dr. Bill spoke first. "We were just getting ready to. I just wanted to get all these forms out of the way first."

Jamal replied excitedly, "Dr. Bill, I have been thinking about doing pre-med like you after I graduate high school this year. This would be an excellent opportunity to get hands on experience and see how these exams are done. Would you show me how you conduct a full physical examination and let me practice as well?"

Dr. Bill, not having much of a choice, mumbled an assent and then said "Of course that would depend on Kavitha being ok with it. We have to respect patient choice."

Jamal then turned to my wife and said, "Kavitha, I have always admired your dedication to teaching and helping students. You volunteer to teach us students even though you don't get paid. To comply with the forms, you need to get the exams anyway. It would mean so much to me if you would let me learn from Dr. Bill as he completes your exam."

Kavitha didn't really have much of a choice. She looked at me, and then said, "I am ok if my husband is ok." passing the responsibility onto me.

Jamal then turned to me and entreated, "Vinod, the casual exposure for a medical exam isn't something that threatens you or makes you jealous, right? It would mean so much to me if you would let me learn and participate. Your wife just said she is ok with it. Besides, we must do the exam to avoid perjury, right?"

I was trapped. I looked at my wife, and then back at Jamal and nodded.

My wife then spoke up, "Can we do it later. I am not ready for it. My clothes are sweaty, I am smelly, my hair's a mess, my toenails and fingernails are ragged and faded, my legs are all hairy..."

Jamal interrupted her. "Kavitha, you worry about the strangest things. But I guess some women like to get ready and dress up to go to the doctor. Here is what we will do. Why don't we take an hour break for you to go upstairs, remove all your unwanted body hair, take a relaxing bath, do your hair, do your nails and whatever else you do to get ready."

As he was speaking, he walked over to Kavitha and helped her to her feet. He then held her hand and took her towards the stairs. Just before the stairs, he paused in front of our bookshelf. His eyes were drawn to a photo from our recent vacation. He took it off the bookshelf.

"This outfit you are wearing in the picture looks splendid. Why don't you put it on when we you get done and come down."

I knew the outfit he was referring to. It was a sari and blouse combination that I had bought for her. It was a stunning red sari with a white blouse. This was probably the most daring outfit my wife owned as the material was thin and clung to her figure. The blouse had built-in breast support, so it didn't need to be worn with a bra. It was sleeveless and low-cut in the front and back. It normally wouldn't be a problem as the end of the sari would be draped over the front of the blouse. However, if that fell, my wife's cleavage and upper breasts would be exposed. On our vacation my wife had been so worried about the end of the sari falling down that she had pinned the end of her sari to her blouse on her shoulder with a safety pin to make sure it stayed put.

My wife said "Ok, Jamal" and slowly began ascending the stairs. After watching my wife go up the stairs and enter the master bedroom, he turned his attention back to Dr. Bill and me. "I will be back in a little bit. Why don't you two watch some TV until I get back." On his way out the door, he turned and addressed a final comment to Dr. Bill, "You don't mind if I borrow some of your stuff, do you? See you in a little bit."

And with that he was gone, taking the medical forms with him.

Chapter 6: Waiting

Dr. Bill and I looked at each other. An 18-year-old had completely outwitted us! There was not a whole lot to talk about. Jamal held all the cards. We just sat and watched TV, while waiting for my wife to finish and come down.

About an hour later, my wife emerged from our room and came down the stairs. I couldn't decide if she looked more like a goddess or a model. The red sari clung to her curves emphasizing her narrow waist and wide hips. The side of her stomach was bare. The end of the sari was draped over her blouse, obscuring how low cut it was. Her arms were bare.

It was clear that she had put in some effort to get ready. She had on lipstick and makeup. Her toenails and fingernails were neatly clipped and painted. Her hair was still wet from being washed and was neatly combed and held in place with some brightly colored hair clips. As she got closer, the smell of her designer perfume became evident. She looked like she was ready to go a wedding.

As she turned around to sit down next to me, I could see that her back was bare except for the lower part of the blouse which encircled her chest just below her ribs. It was obvious that she was not wearing a bra underneath.

She looked at our doctor friend and let out an ironic chuckle. "To think that a few hours ago, I was too embarrassed to get an exam by you, a real doctor, and now I am about to be examined by a high school student!" She then paused, blushed, and continued, "do you think you and he will do those last three exams on the form?" "Which ones?" Dr. Bill asked confused. Kavitha, tried to answer, but just blushed and could not bring herself to speak. "Oh, you mean the breast, rectal, and pelvic exams?" asked our friend. Kavitha looked at the ground and nodded. "No, we won't," said Dr. Bill. "We can only do what is either medically indicated or required by the form. The form specifically says that these three tests are not required. You are worrying yourself for no good reason, Kavitha. This will just be quick, simple exam. You have nothing to worry about."

My wife seemed reassured upon hearing that answer. However, having just witnessed how clever and persuasive Jamal could be, I wasn't so confident. I kept my doubts to myself, and just sat and waited nervously with Dr. Bill and Kavitha for Jamal to come back.

Chapter 7: The return of Jamal

About 10 minutes later we heard a vehicle pull into the driveway. Moments later the doorbell rang. I went to the door and let in Jamal. Jamal said "Hi Vinod" as he walked in. When he laid eyes on Kavitha, he froze mid-step. His mouth dropped open, and he just stared at her. "Wow, Kavitha, you look like a goddess!" he stammered. He stared a few more seconds, and then shook his head as if to clear it. "Let's finish what we came here for. Let me go get some supplies from the truck." Then he walked out closing the front door behind him. Kavitha smiled as she witnessed Jamal's reaction. I could see she was feeling more confident now.

But the confidence boost was to be short-lived.

Jamal returned and opened our front door. He was followed by two other guys grunting and straining as they carried a large, heavy exam table through the front door and into the living room! "I know you all have questions, and I will answer all of them shortly. Let us finish bringing in all the supplies for the exam."

I, Kavitha, and Dr. Bill all stared dumbfounded as the three of them made several trips bringing in such things as a blood pressure machine, thermometer, two doctor's rolling stools, an ophthalmoscope, a stethoscope, and finally a large rolling chest of medical supplies.

"Now for explanations. First, these are my classmates Robert and Jorge", Jamal said as he introduced the new comers. "There was no way I could have brought all these supplies myself so I asked for their help. I told them that you cared so much about education that you had agreed to let me help with your exam, and that you wouldn't mind if they watched and learned. Isn't that right, Kavitha?" My wife just silently nodded. Since, it was just going to be a simple, quick exam, there wasn't much of a point in arguing with Jamal.

"Second, thanks Dr. Bill for allowing me to borrow this equipment from your clinic. Don't worry, I didn't break in. Your office is one of the buildings my dad cleans at nights, and I used his key to get in. Hope you don't mind."

Dr. Bill had the look on his face of when an average chess player meets a grandmaster. Seeing the look on his face, I became more worried that this exam would be a lot more involved than just the simple exam Dr. Bill had mentioned to Kavitha.

"Let's get started," Jamal said as he reached out his hand and gently helped my wife up from the couch. They walked to the exam table and he helped my wife sit down at the end of it. The rest of us got up and formed a semi-circle around the table. Dr. Bill and Jamal sat on the doctor's stools, and the rest of us stood facing my wife.

I couldn't help but stare at my wife. She looked to be regal, divine, and vulnerable all at the same time. I observed my wife's light brown feet accented by the painted toenails. She had her hands folded in her lap. My eyes were drawn to the light brown hands against the red sari accented by her painted finger nails. My gaze traveled up to her chest. By the rise and fall of her bosom, I saw that she was deliberately trying to take slow, deep breaths to try to calm her nerves. My eyes then focused on her face. She was looking at Dr. Bill and Jamal, nervously waiting for them to start her exam.

Chapter 8: Starting

Jamal and Dr. Bill went the kitchen and washed their hands. They both then returned to where my wife was sitting on the exam table.

"Open your mouth" said Dr. Bill holding a thermometer. It quickly went in under Kavitha's tongue. A minute or so later, the "beep, beep" told us that it was ready. "98.6, normal" Dr. Bill informed us. Dr. Bill then took my wife's hand and measured her pulse at her wrist, looking up at the clock on the wall. He then asked Jamal to do the same. Jamal had a little trouble finding the pulse, but with some tips from Dr. Bill, was finally able to find it. "113, a little high," Jamal informed us. Next Dr. Bill had Jamal hold up Kavitha's bare left arm as he fastened the blood pressure cuff around it. "126/80" said Dr. Bill. Dr. Bill and Jamal then looked at my wife's chest rise and fall as they measured her respiratory rate. "14 breaths/minute - normal" Jamal informed us. "Are you in any pain?" Dr. Bill asked. Kavitha shook her head no. And that was the end of the vital signs.

Dr. Bill then took the ophthalmoscope. Together, he and Jamal looked in my wife's eyes and up her nose. He showed Jamal how to examine her ears and look for signs of infection. Everything was all normal. "Say aah", Dr. Bill said as they looked in her throat. The tongue depressor made her gag slightly, but everything there was also normal.

They then moved on to her neck. Dr. Bill showed Jamal how to feel for swollen lymph nodes. They then both felt her thyroid for any growths or nodules. Dr. Bill had Jamal get a glass of water which Kavitha drank to help with the exam. This was the first time that their hands played a major part in the exam. I stared as the white hands of Dr. Bill on my wife's throat, were followed by the black hands of Jamal. I shot a quick glance at Robert and Jorge. They were both staring like idiots at my wife with their mouths open.

Dr. Bill then took his stethoscope. "Take deep breaths" said Dr. Bill as he put the stethoscope on my wife's bare back. I watched her chest rise even more as she kept taking deep breaths. Dr. Bill moved the stethoscope around to listen to various parts of her lungs. He then had Jamal repeat what he did and asked him if he heard anything. "Everything sounds clear." said Jamal, and Dr. Bill agreed.

Chapter 9: First exposure

Concentrating on my wife's breathing seemed to put me in a state of hypnosis. That was soon broken by the sound of Dr. Bill's voice. "Kavitha, can you please take down the end of your sari and put it in your lap so we can listen to your heart?". My wife stared at Dr. Bill and Jamal and then looked at me. Slowly, her hand went to the safety pin holding the sari in place over her blouse. Her fingers fumbled with the pin for a few moments. "Honey, take this please" she said handing me the safety pin. I put it on one of the end tables in the living room. Just as I finished, I looked up in time to see her take the end of the sari covering her blouse and place it in her lap.

Except for me, it was the most anyone in the room had seen of my wife. My wife's glorious cleavage came in to view. The top of her breasts seemed to spill out over her blouse which struggled to contain them. All the male eyes in the room instantly snapped to focus on her breasts.

Kavitha was blushing slightly as Dr. Bill leaned over her and placed the stethoscope at the top of her chest and started listening to her heart. He moved it slightly left and listened to another spot. The third spot, the tricuspid valve, required that he listen to a spot just on the inside of her left breast. He gently inserted his hand with the stethoscope between her cleavage and moved to the left, pushing her left breast out of the way just enough to listen. Her breast bulged out as the blouse struggled to contain it. He finished up by sliding the stethoscope under her blouse, so he could listen just under her left breast. He did not say anything and looked at Jamal.

Jamal came over and repeated the exam. He listened in all the spots pretty much the same as Dr. Bill, except for the tricuspid valve. He seemed to have some trouble getting the correct position and fumbled around trying to insert his hand with the stethoscope between her cleavage and under her left breast. Kavitha blushed at the contact and when he was finished, there was a small area of redness on the inside of her left breast from all the contact. When Dr. Bill asked Jamal whether everything sounded normal, Jamal responded by saying that he thought he heard a tricuspid murmur. Dr. Bill reassured him and my wife that when you are doing this for the first time it is easy to misidentify sounds and that everything was healthy and normal. However, as I was to find out later, Jamal had made that comment for a reason.

With the heart exam done, it was time for the abdominal exam. Dr. Bill pulled out the exam table extension for her legs as he gently helped Kavitha lean back and lie down flat. I have to say that Kavitha looked stunning lying flat on the table. That position accented her wide hips and narrow waist. Her sexy belly button just added to the effect. Because of this situation, I felt like I was looking at my wife through the eyes of the other guys, and I was enthralled at how beautiful she was. It was like I was seeing her again for the first time.

As my gaze traveled up to her blouse enclosed breasts, I noticed that her position made her nipples a little more prominent, and you could just make out the outline of her nipples against her blouse. From her vantage point, I don't Kavitha noticed that, but all the males in the room sure did.

Dr. Bill then stood next to her tummy, and said he was going to start by listening with his stethoscope. He gently placed the stethoscope on her belly and moved it around listening. He then had Jamal do the same. Then he said the next part was to examine her using his hands and asked her if she was ticklish. My wife answered that she was a little, and he told her he would be careful. He gently pressed on her tummy, feeling her liver, spleen, stomach, and intestines. Occasionally, Dr. Bill's touch would trigger her ticklishness, and she would burst out giggling which caused her breasts to jiggle and bobble under her blouse. After Dr. Bill finished, Jamal repeated the exam. I noticed that Jamal's touch seemed to tickle her a lot more.

At last the abdominal exam was done. Dr. Bill then checked out her strength by asking her to lift each leg up from the table while he pushed on it, and to grab his hands with her hands and pull him towards her. Jamal did the same, and Dr. Bill pronounced "Musculoskeletal: normal strength, no deformities."

"This concludes our exam. See Kavitha, I told you this would be a quick and simple exam. Here let me help you up", Dr. Bill continued as he slid in the table extension which he had previously pulled out, while helping Kavitha back up to a sitting position. Kavitha quickly replaced the end of her sari over her blouse. Now that she was covered, I saw a smile come to her face. She stood up, and came over to the end table, retrieved the safety pin from where I had put it earlier, and refastened it, securing her sari safely over her blouse.

Fully dressed, Kavitha relaxed and again became the perfect hostess, thanking everyone for their help and asking if we wanted some chai tea. She makes good tea, and we all said yes. Kavitha went into the kitchen to prepare the tea, while the rest of us sat in the living room. Before he sat down, Jamal went to his bag, and brought out the envelope with the medical forms. Sitting down, he turned to me and asked, "Vinod, could I borrow a pen from you to sign the forms?". "Of course." I replied as I got up and went to the little office in the far corner of the kitchen to retrieve a pen. I got the pen and gave it to Jamal. He took the pen, and then searched through the envelope for the medical forms. He pulled them out, looked through them to find the right spot, and put the form on the end table to sign it. Just then Kavitha entered the living room. "Tea's ready." she announced.

Chapter 10: Tea time

Kavitha had offered the first cup of tea to Jamal. He quickly set aside the pen and forms and took the offered tea cup. After giving out the rest of the tea cups, Kavitha grabbed one for herself and sat down next to me. As we drank tea, we talked. "Thank you so much Kavitha for letting me do this. I really appreciate it." Jamal said. "Hope it wasn't too uncomfortable for you." Kavitha smiled, blushed, and nodded her head no.

Jamal then turned to Dr. Bill, "Thank you for teaching me. I learned a lot. I would like to apply for the pre-med program for college. Would you be willing to write me a letter of recommendation?" Dr. Bill said he would be happy to. Jamal then looked over at Robert and Jorge and cleared his throat. "We really are sorry for how rude we have been to you in class, Kavitha." They both said. "We promise we will do better. Will you please forgive us?". "It's all in the past now." Kavitha graciously replied.

Everybody seemed relaxed. The earlier tensions of the evening seemed forgotten. We all enjoyed our tea and when everyone was done, I went around and collected the tea cups and put them in the dishwasher. When I came back, Jamal had taken out the medical forms again and leaned over the end table to sign them. "Kavitha, it says on the family history section that you have an aunt with scoliosis, and that you have a cousin with one leg shorter than the other."

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Dr. Bill drop his head into his hands.

Chapter 11: I see London, I see France

Kavitha is a very conscientious person. That is the trait that makes her a very poor liar. It was also the trait that led her to put these obscure details in the form.

Jamal continued, "Kavitha, these conditions if not caught early can lead to a lifetime of pain and deformity. Unfortunately, these are not usually caught with a general physical. When you have a family history, it is an indication to do a more complete musculoskeletal exam. Isn't that right, Dr. Bill?"

Dr. Bill with the disbelieving look of someone who ran into a tiger while only expecting a kitten, nodded and mumbled a weak yes.

Jamal then walked toward where Kavitha was sitting on the couch. "Come on Kavitha, let's finish your exam." With that he took her hand, helped her stand, and led her to the exam table. He left her standing in front of the table.

The rest of us got up and followed them, congregating in front of the exam table. Jamal positioned himself in front of my wife. "Because it is required due to your family history, Dr. Bill and I are going to perform a more thorough musculoskeletal exam of your bones, joints and muscles. We will also do a functional evaluation testing your strength and endurance. Do you consent to this exam?"

Kavitha looked immediately at Dr. Bill, hoping he would say something to contradict Jamal. Dr. Bill, just said a weak "He's right." Kavitha then looked briefly at me and then back to Jamal. "Yes", she mumbled, nodding her head.

"Well the first rule of doing a good musculoskeletal exam is adequate exposure. Kavitha, I need to you take off your sari and give it to me."

Kavitha, looked like someone had just slapped her in the face. She looked at me and then Dr. Bill, hoping we would do something to get her out of her predicament. However, we had been outmaneuvered by Jamal. She closed her eyes and pursed her lips for a second, as if gathering the strength to proceed. She then reached up to her shoulder and unfastened the pin holding the sari over her blouse like she had done before. She took the end of her sari and then proceeded to unwrap the sari from around her hips. We watched as she unwrapped 18 feet of shimmering cloth from her body. She handed her sari to Jamal. Jamal looked at her and then spoke.

"So that's what women wear under a sari." he said referring to the under skirt that was now exposed. "What do you call that skirt, Kavitha?" He inquired. "A petticoat," my wife replied. "You are wearing panties underneath your petticoat, I hope?" he asked. My wife blushed deeply and nodded her head.

"Ok then, go ahead and remove your petticoat and hand it to me." Her hands went quickly to the knot holding the petticoat in place, and with deftness borne of practice, she easily undid it. We all watched in fascination as the petticoat went slack around her waist, and made its journey towards to floor, revealing the full glory of her legs in the process.

When her petticoat had fallen bunched on the floor, Kavitha stepped out of and bent over and picked it up. She then handed the petticoat to Jamal as she had been told. As he took it, he said "I don't want these to get dirty. I'm just going to put them on the bed in the guest bedroom to keep them out of the way and so that you can have some privacy to get dressed after we are done." And with that Jamal got up and walked to the door of the first-floor guest bedroom, leaving Kavitha standing in just her low-cut blouse and panties.

She looked like a swimsuit model standing there. Her legs were long and lean and a lighter shade of brown than her stomach, never having been exposed to the sun. The others in the room, couldn't help but focus on the wonderful sight in front of them, especially since that was a view that she had never showed before.

Jamal returned and stood in front of Kavitha again. "Kavitha, we are going to start by examining your spine. I need you to turn around." Kavitha turned around, exposing her shapely ass covered only by the thin material of the panties. I observed her choice of underwear. These were a sensible brief-cut, with good coverage in front and back. Nevertheless, you could see just a little of her ass cheeks peeking out below the bottom of the panties. Above her panties, there were her pretty hips accented by the dimples just above her bottom.

Jamal motioned to Dr. Bill, who joined him. Jamal then positioned himself directly behind my wife. "We are going to feel along your back and spine for any deformities." he announced. He then took his thumbs and placed them in the dimples on her low back. "Kavitha, do you know the name for these" he asked. Kavitha just shook her head no. "They are called the dimples of Venus." he explained. "A very important part of these exams is patient education." he continued. He then took his fingers, and felt all along her back and spine, all the way up to the back of her head. "Everything feels normal and healthy. Do you agree Dr. Bill?" he summarized. Dr. Bill just nodded.

He then stepped back. "Now we need to check if one hip is higher than the other. The best way to do that, is for you to keep your legs straight, bend over, and try to touch the floor." There was a pause for a few seconds as my wife processed that command. Slowly, she bent forward keeping her legs straight. She wasn't quite flexible enough to reach the floor, but Jamal said that was good enough.

What a sight it was! This position really emphasized her glorious glutes. My wife had the perfect ass: not too skinny, not to fat, not to too firm, and not too flabby. Just perfect! A few moments ago, that knowledge had been solely mine. Now it was being shared with four other men. An involuntary whistle escaped from Robert's mouth.

Her position caused the fabric of the panties to ride up on her ass, exposing even more of her lower ass cheeks. Jamal pressed along the top of her hips. When he was finished, he turned to Dr. Bill and said. "For these exams it's important to visualize the top portion of the intergluteal cleft to check for symmetry right, Dr. Bill?". Dr. Bill understood and nodded, the rest of us didn't get it. We immediately understood when he began rolling her panties down until the top part of her ass crack was visible. "Looks normal", he remarked. "I now to need to feel your thighs and legs for any issues." With that he took both hands and squeezed the upper part of my wife's left thigh. Kavitha must have been startled, because she gasped and reflectively tightened her ass. The male brain is funny. Even in this situation, seeing my wife tighten her ass reminded me of how much I loved the feeling of her ass become hard in my hands.

Jamal squeezed and worked his way down her left thigh all the way down to her ankles. He then had her bend her knee so he could examine her foot. He repeated all this on her right side as well. All this time, the panties were still rolled down at the top exposing the top of her ass crack.

"Everything looks normal. Your legs are the same length. You don't have any sign of scoliosis." Jamal concluded. Dr. Bill mumbled "I agree" without being prompted.

"Ok Kavitha, you can stand up straight, turn around, and face me now." Kavitha stood up, happy to get out of her bent over pose. She stretched herself upwards to relieve the strain on her back from bending and then turned around. We saw her put her hands behind her back and it was obvious she was unrolling her underwear to cover the top of her bottom, and then pulling down the bottom edge of her panties to cover her lower cheeks again.

Chapter 12: Jumping jacks and murmurs

"This part of the exam" Jamal stated. "Includes doing some exercises to test your strength and endurance. Let's start by doing jumping jacks." Kavitha looked at him quizzically asking "What are jumping jacks?" Jamal described them to her going so far as to call on Robert to demonstrate. Kavitha dutifully started the exercise. "Faster, faster!" Jamal urged her on. This resulted in quite a show for everyone. Her breasts seemed out of sync with the rest of her body. Whenever she came down from a jump, her breasts seemed to go up, and whenever she went up, her breasts went down. All this activity made her sweat. Some of the sweat trickled onto her blouse, making the white material a little more transparent and clingier. We could clearly see the shape of her nipples and even a hint of the dark brown of her areolas. Jamal had Kavitha do jumping jacks for a full 15 minutes before he finally said "I think that's enough. Everything with your musculoskeletal system is healthy and normal." He had my wife sit down on the exam table to rest. He brought her a cup of water to drink and gave her some paper towels to dry her sweat. He then turned to Dr. Bill.

"Remember when I said I thought I heard a tricuspid valve murmur? I know that these murmurs become more prominent after exercise. I think we should take another listen to her heart. We wouldn't want to miss a dangerous heart condition, would we?" Dr. Bill mumbled something about Jamal being right.

"Kavitha, I would like to do another heart exam on you to make sure we did not miss anything the first time." Jamal said as he walked up to Kavitha. He had my wife lie back and tilted the table so that my wife was at about 45 degrees. He took the stethoscope and attempted to move it in between her breasts like he had done with her previous heart exam. He then stopped and shook his head. "For me to do this correctly, I am going to need you to open your blouse. You can hold it over your nipples so they aren't exposed, but I need to get good access to your chest and ribs." When Kavitha hesitated, Jamal continued, "Come on Kavitha, this is our last test that we need, and we are done. This is important that we do this correctly". The urgency in his voice and his tone must have convinced her. She slowly began undoing the hooks on the front of her blouse. As she undid each hook, more and more of the inside of her breasts came into view. When she opened the last hook, her breasts spilled out of her blouse. If Kavitha hadn't quickly pulled the open ends of her blouse over her nipples, she would have been completely exposed! In any case, she was able to cover her nipples, but both areolas were visible. With her breasts no longer blocking his access, Jamal was able to listen. After carefully listening, he moved to the lower part of her left chest, telling Kavitha to pull her left breast up so he could listen. When she did that, the underside of her left breast was also exposed. Jorge and Robert's eyes went wide at the sight. Kavitha could see how exposed she was and noticed the stares. Blushing red, she closed her eyes for the rest of the heart exam. After a few minutes. Jamal was done.

Chapter 13: Finally done!

"We are done. You can get up off the exam table and go into the guest bedroom where I put your petticoat and sari" Jamal told my wife. Carefully holding her blouse closed with her hands lest she expose her nipples, Kavitha got down from the table and made her way to the door of the guest bedroom. Seeing the door was closed, she gingerly used her left forearm to cover her left breast, while continuing to hold the right half of her blouse in place. She then opened the door of the guest bedroom, went inside, and closed the door behind her,

Jamal then went to his bag and looked through it as if searching for something. A couple of minutes later, he pulled out the envelope with the medical forms in it. He gave it to Dr. Bill and said, "I think that should do it." Dr. Bill nodded and said thanks. "Do you think I could leave your equipment here for tonight and bring it back to your office tomorrow?" Jamal asked Dr. Bill. "Yeah, that won't be a problem. Just drop it off at my office tomorrow." At this moment, Kavitha came out of the guest bedroom fully dressed. However, due to her previous experience thinking that her exam was over only to get her hopes dashed, she still seemed nervous. Jamal said "Good night everyone." and walked out with his bag, taking Robert and Jorge with him. As we watched, they got into the truck with Robert in the driver's seat. The engine started up, and the truck slowly pulled out of the driveway and onto the road. A minute later, it was out of sight.

As soon as the truck was gone from sight, Kavitha collapsed onto the couch. I went and sat beside her and she snuggled close to me. This whole evening had been very taxing on her physically, mentally, and emotionally. Dr. Bill came and sat in the recliner opposite us. "Clever, son of a bitch!" he muttered referring to how Jamal had totally outsmarted us that evening. Apart from that one comment, we were all silent for the next 10 minutes, each one lost in his or her own thoughts. The images from tonight played in my head: Kavitha in the sari, her face when she saw Jorge and Robert with the exam table, her cleavage inside her blouse, the panties stretched tight over her ass as she bent over, and her open blouse barely covering her nipples. I had never thought I would be sharing these views.

Dr. Bill finally broke our reverie. "I had best be getting home," he said as he walked to our little office space in the kitchen and got one of the Express Mail packages. "Let me put the forms in here so you can drop it off at the Post Office first thing in the morning, Vinod." he said as he returned to his seat. With half closed eyes I mumbled "Sounds good, thanks". I soon heard the sound of the envelope opening and papers rustling as Dr. Bill selected the required medical forms from the rest of the papers in the immigration envelope.

"They're not in here!", he exclaimed.
These users thanked the author b7ffh for the post:
Marcellomco