Please don't forget to leave feedback on the stories you read!

Shy Indian Wife's Humiliating Exam - Part 2

b7ffh
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Shy Indian Wife's Humiliating Exam - Part 2

Post by b7ffh »

Chapter 14: Mystery of the missing forms

Upon hearing this, my wife and I sat bolt upright in the couch. We were wide awake! "What do you mean? Let me see!" we both said. Dr. Bill handed us the envelope, and we carefully looked at each piece of paper. They were all from US Immigrations. Everything except the forms was here! We frantically searched around the living room to see if they had fallen somewhere, but they were nowhere to be found.

It was then that I decided to call Jamal and see if maybe he knew where they were. After a few rings, Jamal picked up.

"Hi Vinod."

"Jamal, we can't find the exam forms."

"OMG, I am so sorry. I took them out of the envelope to sign them. I forgot to put them back. They are right here in my bag. I'm heading right over to drop them off".

A few minutes later, we heard a vehicle pulling into the driveway, followed by the doorbell ringing. I opened to door to let Jamal in. We were happy to see him holding the missing forms.

He walked over to Dr. Bill to hand him the forms. As soon as he was near enough to give Dr. Bill the forms, he leaned forward, whispered something, and pointed to a spot on the forms. Dr. Bill gave Jamal a dismissive look and pointed to another spot on the forms. Jamal replied by pointing to a spot on the bottom of the forms. Dr. Bill's face blanched.

Chapter 15: Final exams

Kavitha and I crowded around Jamal and Dr. Bill to see what was happening. I looked toward where Dr. Bill had first pointed.

"Breast Exam (NOT MANDATORY*)"

"Rectal Exam (NOT MANDATORY*)"

"Pelvic Exam (NOT MANDATORY*)"

I followed Jamal's finger to the bottom of the page. There in small print I read:

"* If performed and documented by a physician within the last year."

We had not noticed the small print before! We all knew that Kavitha had not had these exams performed in the last year. In fact, she had never had these exams.

It was then that I noticed two things. One, the front door had not been closed. Two, Robert and Jorge had walked through the front door unnoticed and were standing in our living room.

Then it hit me like a ton of bricks. Jamal had been playing us when he left. He had left the exam table and supplies at our home knowing he would be coming back. Although he had been gone for over 20 minutes when we called him, he and his friends were able to show up in just a couple of minutes. He had kept the forms on purpose and had been waiting for our call! Looking down at the forms, I saw that he still had not signed them.

Jamal stood for a moment quietly as if sizing everyone up. He knew he was in control of the situation. Even though he had not mentioned it, we knew it wasn't just a matter of him not signing the forms, but of us potentially facing perjury charges and fraud charges for attesting on a government form that we had done all the required exams when we hadn't. By now, we realized that there was not a detail he would miss. There really was no way out of this situation other than completing all the exams on the form.

"Ok Kavitha, come with me." said Jamal as he took Kavitha over to the exam table once again. After helping her get seated, he pulled up a rolling stool in front of her and sat down.

"Ok Kavitha, it's final exam time. There are three exams left to do. Do you know what they are?"

Kavitha nodded.

"Ok, go ahead and tell me."

"Breast. Rectal. Pelvic." she managed to say, her face turning bright red.

"Very good, that's right. Have you ever had any of these exams done before?"

She shook her head.

"Ok then, I will make sure I explain everything to you thoroughly. Dr. Bill will make sure I am doing everything correctly and not missing anything. In addition, education is a very important part of these exams. I want to make sure you are familiar with your body and know the correct terms for everything and how to take care of your health."

Dr. Bill sat down beside Jamal but slightly behind him. It was clear who would be in charge of the examination from here on out - it was the student, not the doctor.

"We will do these exams in the order the form has them."

By this time, I had come and stood directly behind Jamal. Robert was to my left, and Jorge was to my right. The look on their faces was one of eager anticipation.

Chapter 16: A card to remember

Kavitha, still fully dressed in her sari, sat nervously on the exam table, looking once around the room at everybody and then at Jamal. Jamal just quietly stared at her, not saying a word. After a couple of minutes of uncomfortable silence, Kavitha finally asked, "Jamal, am I supposed to be doing something right now?"

"Not yet. Your breathing rate was very high, and I was just waiting for it to come down. Just take some slow, deep breaths and try to relax."

"Ok. It's better now. We will start with the breast exam. But first, I want to ask you about breast self-exams. Do you know what they are and why they are important?" Jamal asked.

"I have seen people talking about them on health shows on TV. They say that by doing these self-exams, you can catch cancer early and save your life." replied my wife.

"Very good. I am glad you know how important they are. How often do you do them?" Jamal followed up.

"I haven't ever done one." she answered. "I just don't know how" she offered as an excuse with a guilty look on her face.

"Kavitha, you shouldn't neglect your health like that!" Jamal admonished her with a frown. He then went over to his bag and pulled out one of those breast self-exam shower cards. "Let's go upstairs to the master bedroom, since that is where you will be doing these exams in the future. There we will go over the card together so you will know how to do them correctly. After going over the card, we will hang it on your shower, so you always have a reminder and won't forget."

I think he made Kavitha feel guilty about neglecting her health while at the same time worrying that she might be missing something. She just said "Ok" and got up from the table. Holding the shower card in his left hand, Jamal walked beside Kavitha to the stairs. They went up the stairs together and into the master bedroom while we all watched in stunned silence. Jamal left the master bedroom door open, but the angle was such that we couldn't see inside from where we were. We heard them talking but could not make out the actual words.

About 10 minutes later they came out. I noted with relief that my wife was still fully dressed in her sari. The whole time they had been up there, I had been worried that he would have my wife get topless to practice the self exam. It just didn't feel right to have my wife exposing her breasts to another man in our master bedroom!

My worry seemed silly now. It seemed like he had just had her practice over her clothes.

As Jamal and Kavitha walked down the stairs, I noticed something in his left hand and thought that maybe he forgot to leave the shower card upstairs.

As they got further down the stairs and closer to us, I saw that I had been mistaken. It was not the shower card in his left hand. It was Kavitha's blouse! As they came down into the living room, I saw that I was wrong about my wife still being fully dressed. She was topless except for the end of the sari draped over her bare chest! Looking closely, I could see her naked breasts jiggling under the light cloth of her sari as she walked. Jamal had her sit once again on the exam table.

"Ok Kavitha, now that you have done your first breast self exam with me observing, do you feel comfortable doing them on your own from now on? And will you promise me to do them every month like you are supposed to?"

My wife nodded and simply said, "Yes."

My thoughts were in a jumble. I began to feel an illogical anger and jealousy. My wife had exposed her breasts to another man in our bedroom! Without me there! I felt like she had betrayed me. My jaw clenched in anger as I imagined Kavitha pulling the sari from off her shoulder, undoing the hooks on her blouse, and exposing her completely naked breasts to Jamal. From the health shows on TV, I had some idea of what a breast self exam involved. In my mind's eye, I could see them both looking at Kavitha's breasts in the mirror. I could see her lie down on our bed and touch her breasts as Jamal watched! I imagined him telling my wife to press harder and not to miss any spots!

Thankfully, before I said or did anything stupid, I had an attack of common sense.

"Kavitha is doing this because she loves me!"

I know how shy and modest my wife is. This whole experience would be very unpleasant to her. She could even now decide that she did not want to go to through with this and call off everything and return home to India. I might get in trouble for perjury, but she would be safe in India. Kavitha was smart, charming, and beautiful and her family was well-off. She would have no trouble getting along without me.

Yet, she is choosing to go through with this, so she can get her visa to stay here with me! And here I am thinking only about my feelings! I felt ashamed for being such a selfish jerk! I vowed to put aside any feelings of jealousy and just be as supportive as possible.

As I snapped out of my reverie, I noticed that Jamal was speaking again.

"Good. With the self-exam out of the way, it's time to do a clinical exam."

Chapter 17: Looking, touching

Jamal continued, "It's like what we had you do upstairs, except it is the doctor that does it. Let's see how good you were paying attention. What's the first step in examining your breasts?"

"Looking." replied by wife.

"Very good," answered Jamal. "Now go ahead and take down the end of your sari from your shoulder and put it in your lap."

Jamal had seen my wife's naked breasts upstairs. He was about to share the view!

I saw my wife's right hand slowly go towards the end of the sari on her left shoulder. She took the end and slowly brought it down. As she did, more and more of her breasts came into view. She continued to bring the end of her sari down until it was barely covering her nipples. Then, just before she revealed her nipples, a look of shy hesitation came across her face. She paused and looked around as if waiting for some reprieve. Everybody just stared at her even more intently and Jamal signaled with his hand for her to keep going. Seeing that there was no way out of this, she continued and placed the end of the sari in her lap. She was now completely topless!

I had seen Kavitha's breasts many times, but never with an audience! As if reacting to her exposure, her nipples began to harden and elongate, and her dark brown areolas became crinkly. I looked over at Robert and Jorge. They were both blatantly staring with wide eyes. Robert had his mouth open, and I could make out a sliver of saliva on the side of his mouth. He was literally drooling over my wife's breasts!

I was hit with conflicting emotions. On the one hand, I felt protectiveness towards by wife. I wanted to kick everyone out of our home and end all this. Yet at the same time, there was a feeling of lust and pride that my wife had such a sexy body and a perverse desire for the other guys to see it. I suppose it was my brain trying to make a virtue of necessity. Whether I wanted them to see my wife's breasts or not, they were seeing them anyway.

Jamal looked intently at her breasts for a about a minute. "Ok, looking healthy and normal so far. Now clasp your hands behind your head". Kavitha, brought her hands from her lap, and raised them up to her head and clasped them together behind her head as instructed. However, while doing this, she had unconsciously bent her head down and her elbows pointed straight in front of her, somewhat obscuring her breasts.

"Kavitha, I need you to have your head up looking straight ahead, and I need your elbows all the way out to the side."

Kavitha complied. The new position drew even more attention to her breasts. This position pulled her breasts upwards and thrust them towards us. It looked like she was offering them to Jamal.

Jamal looked at her intently. His eyes slowly traversed every inch of her exposed breasts, lingering on each nipple. He then told her to twist her body to her left and then her right, making sure he, as well as the rest of us, had a view from the side as well.

During this time, Kavitha had closed her eyes. Jamal quietly got up from the stool and walked over to the table and placed his hand on her bare back. Sensing his touch, Kavitha's eyes went wide open.

"Now it's time for the second part of the breast exam. Can you tell me what that is, Kavitha?"

"Touching." My wife quietly answered.

"Correct. Now lie back." He helped her lie back until she was flat on the table. "I am going to start by feeling the lymph nodes in your axilla", he said. He then took her right arm which was next to him and pulled it up and placed it above her head on the table.

Then Jamal took his hand, placed it in her armpit, and began feeling with his fingers. I could have told him what would happen next. Kavitha is super ticklish in her armpits. She squealed and giggled and tried to pull that arm down. The giggling and movement made her breasts jiggle and bobble in the sexiest way imaginable. There was no doubt that my wife's breasts were 100% natural! Jamal used one hand to hold my wife's arm out of the way while he finished his exam. He then went to the other side and did the same with her left armpit with my wife's breasts wobbling sexily the whole time from her giggling.

"Everything feels healthy. Now it's time to check the actual breast tissue."

He then took his hand and placed it at the top of Kavitha's left breast. When Jamal's fingers encountered her breast, my wife blushed and closed her eyes tightly. Jamal started at the top of her left breast and worked his way down in strips, as if he was mowing a lawn. Down, up, down, up, down, up went his long black fingers as he systematically felt every single square inch of her breast. After he finished the left breast, we got to see an encore as he went to the right breast and repeated the whole thing.

Looking at Dr. Bill he summarized, "I didn't feel an lumps or masses. But seeing as you are a real trained doctor, I want you to tell me if I missed anything."

Dr. Bill then came up and repeated the exam. "You actually have very good technique Jamal, and you did it just like the textbooks say you should. Many doctors aren't as systematic and thorough as you were." he commended him. As he finished up, he said, "Jamal is right, no masses or lumps. Everything is normal."

Kavitha, who had had her eyes tightly closed in embarrassment while Jamal and Dr. Bill were touching her breasts, opened them up again. Jamal came and helped my wife to sit up. He then went and stood directly in front of her. "We just need to check for any nipple discharge." With that he reached out and took both her nipples in his hands. Kavitha turned bright red at his touch and began to close her eyes.

"Kavitha, open your eyes and look at me! I need to see your reaction to make sure everything is normal, and you are not having any discomfort." Kavitha reluctantly opened her eyes and looked straight at Jamal.

I knew why Kavitha had turned red and tried to close her eyes. She has extremely sensitive nipples and when we have sex, one of her favorite parts is me playing with her nipples. Jamal was about to demonstrate how sensitive.

Staring into her eyes, Jamal gently caressed and rolled her nipples between his fingers. We all watched mesmerized as her nipples became more and more erect and hard in his fingers. I looked at Kavitha's face as her eyes became glazed. A pink flush started up over her breasts and spread to her neck. I could see her biting her lower lip as Jamal kept up the stimulation of her nipples.

Chapter 18: Butter

After a few minutes of fondling, Jamal abruptly took his fingers away from my wife's nipples. "No nipple discharge." he noted.

"Now it's time for the rectal exam."

Before Kavitha, or anyone else, had a chance to react, Jamal took both of Kavitha's hands and helped her into a standing position. He then pulled her forward about 4 or 5 feet away from the exam table.

"Let me help you get ready", he said as he took her sari and quickly unwound it from around her body and tossed it to his left. "Robert, pick up her sari and fold it so it doesn't get dirty." he ordered. As Robert was doing this, his hands went to the string holding the petticoat in place and untied it. As soon as the string was loose, he just let it go, and petticoat fell puddled on the floor around my wife. He then put his hand on Kavitha's hips and turned her around so she was facing the exam table.

He then walked to her left side. He took her hand in his left, while putting his right hand in the small of her back. Holding her like this, he helped her step over the petticoat which was on the floor around her feet and led her forward until her thighs were almost touching the exam table. He then moved his hand up to the middle of her back.

"Lean forward until you are resting on your elbows" he said as he pushed down on her back.

As Kavitha started leaning forward, he came behind her and sat down on a rolling stool directly behind her. Just as my wife settled the weight of her upper body onto her elbows as Jamal had instructed, he took his thumbs, hooked them into the sides of her panties, and in one swift motion pulled them down past her knees. When he let them go, having nothing further to hold them up, the panties fell all the way down around her ankles.

This whole process had taken less than 45 seconds. He had taken advantage of my wife being in somewhat of a daze from his fondling of her nipples to completely undress her without any resistance.

I was now staring at my wife butt naked, bending over the exam table. She couldn't have looked sexier if she tried. Her legs were stretched taut and her beautiful buttocks were displayed in all their glory without even the thin cloth of the panties to obscure them. Kavitha did, however, maintain the presence of mind to keep her legs tightly together, making sure that her pussy remained private.

"We will have to do the exam like in the old days as I didn't bring any gloves from the clinic. Let me and Dr. Bill wash our hands and we will begin." Jamal said as got up and walked to the kitchen leaving her in that pose. On his way to the kitchen he called out to Jorge to gather up the petticoat that was still on the floor. He and Dr. Bill washed their hands in the kitchen sink and came back and sat on the rolling stools. Jamal moved his stool until he was right behind Kavitha's naked bottom.

"This is your first rectal exam, right, Kavitha?" he asked.

My wife nodded her head.

"Sorry, I can't see your face." He said. "Let's fix that. Robert, Jorge, I saw a stand-alone mirror in the guest bedroom. Bring that out here and put it in front of Kavitha." Robert and Jorge went into the bedroom and brought out our standalone mirror. With guidance from Jamal, they placed it in front of Kavitha, so that we all could see her face, and she could see ours. Well, she actually couldn't see our faces at the moment, because she had her eyes closed tightly in embarrassment.

"Kavitha, open your eyes and look at me in the mirror." commanded Jamal. Kavitha did as instructed and looked back at Jamal in the mirror. "Sorry, I missed your answer. Have you ever had a rectal exam before?"

Kavitha, shook her head.

"This is a relatively simple exam. I am first going to look at your anus and the skin around it. Then I am going to put my finger in your anus and feel for any abnormalities. Then Dr. Bill is going to the same thing to make sure I didn't miss anything."

With that, he put a hand on each buttock. He squeezed her buttocks a couple of times. "Your bottom is so tense. It will make the exam go easier if you do these relaxation exercises. When I say 'Tighten' I want you to squeeze your buttocks as tight as you can. Keep them like that until I say 'Relax'. If we do that a couple of times, it will relax the gluteus muscles in your bottom. Do you understand?"

We all saw Kavitha blush and nod in the mirror. "Tighten!" Kavitha responded by tightening her ass. Her previously soft buttocks became rock hard. He kept her like that for about 30 seconds. "Relax!" Kavitha let her muscles relax and her bottom became soft again. I knew what Jamal was feeling when my wife did that. Whenever I grabbed her ass, if she was in a playful mood, she would tighten her ass in my hand. She knew I loved the feeling of her ass going from soft to hard back to soft. Now Jamal was getting that same thrill!

He went through a few more rounds of "Tighten, Relax" with Kavitha. Then he squeezed her bottom again and pronounced. "Much better. It is much more relaxed" He then gripped her ass harder and pulled her bottom cheeks apart.

In the mirror I could see Kavitha's eyes go wide at her exposure. Jamal held her open for about 5 seconds, and then let go. With a wobble, her ass cheeks closed.

"We need more light. Jorge, go get the adjustable arm floor lamp from beside the recliner and bring it here."

Kavitha liked to read curled up in the recliner, but sometimes at night the lighting wasn't quite good enough to read comfortably. A few months back, I had found the lamp on sale and surprised her with it. It was a floor lamp with a light bulb and lamp shade at the end of an adjustable arm so that it could be aimed to provide light wherever it was needed.

Never in a million years could I have imagined that it would be used to illuminate Kavitha's ass!

Jorge brought the lamp over, plugged it in, and turned it on. Jamal then stood up and adjusted the light until it completely lit up her bottom. Satisfied, he sat down again. Once again, he grabbed each ass cheek and pulled her wide open. "Much better." he observed.

The view was spectacular. Kavitha's anus was fully exposed. Thanks to the light shining directly from the floor lamp, its full detail was visible to all of us.

"It really does look like a chocolate starfish!" Robert blurted out, upon seeing Kavitha's dark brown asshole. "We have now seen all three of your brown eyes, Kavitha." Jorge followed up. He guffawed at his own joke. Jamal growled at them to shut up. Kavitha hearing all this turned bright red and closed her eyes. Here were two students of hers not only being present when she was exposed, but also commenting on the appearance of one her most private body parts. And that wasn't even considering Jamal who at this moment was holding her bottom wide open. How much more humiliation would she have to go through before the night was over?

"I apologize about that Kavitha. It won't happen again. Please open your eyes again."

Kavitha opened her eyes again and just looked back at Jamal in the mirror. "I am looking for any skin tags, hemorrhoids, or tears." Jamal explained as he continued his visual exam. I saw his eyes start at the top and slowly work their way down, taking in every detail of her anus and butt crack.

"Ok, all done." he announced as he let go. Her bottom sprung closed again. Despite still being naked, Kavitha relaxed. Once you have had your anus exposed, going back to just having your bottom exposed is an improvement after all.

"Now let's do the digital rectal exam" Jamal announced.

"They use a computer for this?", Robert asked naively. "No, no," Jamal laughed and answered. "It does sound like that though. No, this is an old term from back in the days before computers when fingers were referred to as digits. It simply means this is the part where I use my finger to examine Kavitha's anus and rectum."

He addressed Kavitha. "This part can be a little uncomfortable, so I will go slow, and I want you to tell me if anything I do causes you pain. Ok?"

Kavitha nodded.

"Vinod, go get me a jar of Vaseline."

"We don't have any." I replied.

"Ok then. If we don't have lubricant, this will be very uncomfortable. What can we use?" he thought aloud. He paused for a minute.

"That's it, Last Tango in Paris!"

We all looked at him quizzically.

"I'll explain later. Robert, go to the refrigerator and get a stick of butter. Cut off about an inch of it and bring it to me." Jamal ordered.

Robert came back holding the 1-inch long piece of butter.

Jamal reached up with both hands and grabbed my wife's buttocks once again. He then spread her wide open.

"Ok Robert, I want you to unwrap the butter, and put it right on top of Kavitha's anus."

Following Jamal's direction, Robert carefully unwrapped the butter and put it right on top of my wife's asshole. When the cold butter touched her, Kavitha's eyes went wide and she squealed, jumped, and wiggled her ass at the cold sensation. The butter began to fall out of her ass crack, but Robert caught it just in time before it fell and placed it once again on target. Jamal quickly closed her cheeks and held them tightly together.

"Let's let your body warm the butter up for a couple of minutes. That will make it melt, and make the exam go much smoother." Jamal said as he continued to hold her buttocks together.

After a few minutes, Jamal opened her bottom up to check on the butter. "Looks like it is all melted and we can continue." He stated. He then shifted his hands so he could hold her cheeks apart with his left hand and leave his right hand free to examine her. However, the butter had made things too slippery and my wife's butt cheeks just closed up again. He tried it a few more times unsuccessfully. Kavitha's bottom was just too slippery to be held open with one hand. Finally, he got up from the stool. "Vinod please come here and sit on the stool." he said. When I came over and sat on the stool, he told me my job. "I need you to sit on the stool and hold Kavitha's bottom open while I stand here and do the exam."

I figured it was the least bad option. If I refused, I know he would have had either Robert or Jorge do it and it would have been even more embarrassing for my wife.

As Jamal ordered, I placed my hands on my wife's butt cheeks, and pulled them open. As soon as I did, Jamal leaned in and began the exam. First, he started by running his index finger all around her anus, starting from the outside and slowly working his way to the center. As he got closer to the center, I could see my wife's asshole involuntarily wink.

"You are in luck for your first rectal exam Kavitha, as I have long, thin fingers!" he joked. He then took his finger and slowly pushed it in just about a quarter of an inch into her anus. Kavitha grunted and squeezed her asshole tightly around the finger. He pulled back out and went in again. He repeated this four times, each time accompanied by Kavitha grunting and squeezing her asshole.

"Your rectal tone is normal. Your anus is nice and tight as it should be. However, for the next part I need to put my finger in all the way. It will be much more comfortable if you relax your anus." Jamal told my wife. "The way to do that is to bear down like you are trying to poop." Kavitha nodded her head, and a few moments later, in the mirror I could see her scrunch up her face and strain. Sure enough, just like Jamal said, her asshole opened up. In a flash he inserted his whole index finger all the way up into my wife's asshole. My wife let out one big grunt, but the finger was already in all the way. I watched as Jamal turned his finger this way and that feeling for any abnormalities.

Never, in my wildest thoughts could I have thought that I would be not only watching a kid in high school stick his finger up Kavitha's butthole, but that I would be helping him by holding her wide open!

After a couple of minutes, he was done. "Everything feels normal. I want Dr. Bill to also do the exam. Vinod, please keep holding Kavitha open for Dr. Bill."

Jamal pulled his finger out and walked over to the kitchen to wash his hands in the sink. Dr. Bill then came over.

"Ok Kavitha, I need you to bear down again."

Kavitha did so, and her asshole opened up just like before. As soon as it opened, Dr. Bill quickly inserted his index finger all the way in. Dr. Bill had thicker fingers than Jamal, and Kavitha let out a loud screech.

"Are you ok? Let's just pause a few seconds. Nod your head when you are used to my finger, and I will start the exam." said Dr. Bill.

Kavitha took a few deep breaths, and then nodded her head. Dr. Bill then started turning his finger inside her anus, feeling for any abnormalities.

When Bill and I had gone out to bars and such in college, sometimes I had been his wingman, and other times, he had been my wingman. Once again, I was his "wingman" of sorts holding my wife open for him to stick his finger up her ass!

"I agree, no abnormalities", he said as he pulled his finger out, and walked over to the kitchen to wash his hands. I let go and Kavitha's bottom closed again. Jamal came back and gently pulled Kavitha's panties back up.

"Ok Kavitha, you can stand up, turn around, and sit on the table. We are done with the rectal."

Kavitha turned around and sat back on the exam table. Now that Kavitha had her panties on again, I could see her tension decrease even though she was still topless.

Chapter 19: The philosophy of embarrassment

"Kavitha, we are almost done with all your exams. Only one more left. Do you know what that is?" Jamal asked.

"P-Pelvic exam" my wife stammered out.

"That's right, we just have to do your pelvic exam, and we are all done! Do you know what a pelvic exam involves?" followed up Jamal.

"I know a little bit from talking to my girlfriends. They always mentioned that it is pretty embarrassing even with a female doctor." answered Kavitha. Then she paused, her face blushing as she remembered the conversations with her friends and then imagined Jamal doing the exam!

"Can we please not do it?" she suddenly implored.

"Kavitha, why would you say a thing like that?" Jamal asked faking incredulity.

"I don't think I could endure the embarrassment of having to expose my..." she trailed off, not able to bring herself to even say the word in front of everyone.

Jamal wasn't going to let her off that easily.

"What exactly are you so embarrassed about having to expose, Kavitha?" Jamal prodded.

"M-my v-vagina." Kavitha answered blushing.

"Kavitha, think about it" Jamal chided. "Remember all that has happened tonight already. Up till now, I don't think you had shown even your bare legs to anyone except your husband. Remember, how you stood in just your blouse and panties as we did the musculoskeletal exam. You survived the embarrassment of exposing your legs and thighs. And then, remember when I took you upstairs to go over the breast self exam. You wanted me just to read the card to you. You were so embarrassed when I said that I wanted to observe you and make sure you got it correct. You couldn't even bring yourself to take off your blouse by yourself and I had to help you by undoing your blouse for you. You survived the embarrassment of showing me your naked breasts and nipples. Then remember how we went downstairs, and you had to remove the sari from your shoulder and expose your breasts to everyone for the exam. Remember how I touched you and examined every inch of your breasts, and even checked your nipples for discharge in front of everyone. You overcame your embarrassment. You are a strong woman."

This was the weirdest pep talk I had ever listened to.

Jamal continued. "Then we did the rectal exam. You were completely naked, bending over the table with your bottom exposed to everyone in this room. Your husband even helped us by holding your bottom open so we could see and examine inside your anus. "

"I bet you never even imagined this kind of exposure have you Kavitha?"

She blushed red recalling everything she had been through and shook her head no.

"And did the sky fall down? No. Did the earth open up and swallow you. No. Everything is still ok. I promise that the sky won't fall when you expose your vagina and you won't die of embarrassment. We just have to finish this one last exam and it will all be done." Jamal reassured.

"But this is different!" argued Kavitha.

"How is this any different from your embarrassment over your breast exam or your rectal exam." challenged Jamal.

"It just is." Kavitha continued to insist.

Jamal paused a little bit. Then it seemed like a light bulb went off in his head.

"Oh, I get it," he exclaimed. "See if you agree with me. Take the breast exam. It is embarrassing, because breasts are definitely sexual. They are one of the things that define being a woman. They attract the attention of men. They are one of the main pleasure centers during sex. And, after a woman becomes a mother, they provide babies with food. But, while they are sexual, they are not really private. Everyone knows that women have breasts. Even if a woman tries to be modest, people still have a general idea of the shape and size of her breasts. Also, when you have babies, feeding your baby takes priority over modesty. Even in the most traditional parts of the world that place a high value on female modesty, you will many times see women feeding their babies in public with their breasts and sometimes even their nipples exposed. So, while breasts are sexual, they are not that private."

"Now take the rectal exam. The rectal exam is embarrassing because the anus is private. It is not visible even when a person is naked, unless the buttocks are spread open. This is why your husband had to help us out by holding your bottom open during the exam. It is very private, but it is not overtly sexual. It is something everyone has. A male anus isn't much different from a female anus. It plays no part in reproduction. So, while an anus is private, it is not overtly sexual."

"Now a women's vagina is both private and sexual. Unlike a man's penis and scrotum which are readily visible when he is naked, a woman's vagina not always visible, even when she is naked. To expose it, a woman must really open herself up. Thus, it is very private."

"Also, the vagina is sexual. When a baby is born, the genitals are the first things people look at to determine if it is a boy or girl. In many parts of the world, a girl's onset of menses is a cause for a village wide celebration because she has become a woman. Many traditional cultures place a huge premium on virginity for unmarried women, telling girls not to ever show their vagina to a man before marriage and not to insert anything into it. The vagina experiences pain and pleasure with the first intercourse. And, most important biologically, the vagina facilitates a woman becoming pregnant and, when at full term, provides the passageway for a new human to enter the world. "

"A woman's vagina is both private and sexual at the same time. Thus, since embarrassment is related to whether a body part is private or sexual, a pelvic exam in a woman, because it involves examining something that is both private and sexual, must cause much, much more embarrassment than either the breast or the rectal exam. I understand now, Kavitha!" explained Jamal.

"Yes, yes, Jamal. That is right! I felt it, but I would have never been able to explain it like you did!" exclaimed my wife.

I must admit, I was impressed by Jamal's insight. Looking over at Dr. Bill, I could sense he was too.

"So that means, we can skip it, right?" Kavitha finished hopefully.

"No, Kavitha!" Jamal barked, interrupting her.

"The pelvic exam is required, and we are going to do it. There is no way out of it. Now, stand up right now, take off your panties, and hand them to me!" He ordered in a severe, commanding tone.

Chapter 20: Listening

Kavitha looked stunned. The forcefulness of the command seemed to compel her. She slowly began to stand up. Then she noticed Jorge and Robert smirking and staring at her anticipating her complete exposure. This broke her resolve and she sat back down.

"Please, please Jamal! At least send Robert and Jorge away. They don't need to be here for you to do the exam. It couldn't stand the embarrassment of having them just doing nothing but gawking and staring at my most private parts. I didn't say anything when you did the breast and rectal exams in front of them, but please don't do my pelvic exam in front of them. Please, I beg you Jamal!" implored Kavitha with tears in her eyes in a desperate bid to preserve a little modesty for her most private parts.

Jamal softened. He got up from the stool and went and stood beside Kavitha. He tenderly took her left hand in his and took a handkerchief out of his pocket and gave it to her. "I'm sorry Kavitha, I should have been more sensitive. Of course, you're right."

As Kavitha dabbed her eyes, Jamal ordered. "Robert, Jorge please go to the guest bedroom and close the door. Vinod, go inside with them and make sure they don't peak. I want to give Kavitha some privacy for her pelvic exam."

Robert and Jorge's faces fell, and I could see the disappointment in their eyes, but they joined me to go to the guest bedroom.

"Thank you, Jamal, for understanding" my relieved wife whispered as Robert, Jorge, and I walked to the first-floor guest bedroom.

Jamal waited until we had entered the bedroom and closed the door before saying anything. Although our bodies were in the guest bedroom, our hearts were in the living room with Jamal, Dr. Bill, and my soon to be naked wife. While we could not see what has happening, we could hear everything.

We heard Jamal asking, "Is this better?" "Yes, thank you Jamal", we heard my wife's quiet answer.

"Are you ready for your pelvic exam now?"

"Yes". This was spoken so quietly we could barely hear it.

I was amazed at Jamal. Using a combination of harshness mixed with tenderness, he had completely broken down my wife's resistance to him examining her pussy! It was an amazing use of applied psychology.

"All right then. Take off your panties and give them to me."

In my hyper-attentiveness, I thought I heard the table squeak as I visualized my wife shifting her position to get the panties down over her hips. Then, I barely heard (or did I imagine it?) the quiet sound of fabric rustling against skin as Kavitha slowly pulled her panties down her legs and took them off. Then everything was quiet.

My wife was now completely naked in the next room!

"Good, now lie back on the table."

I heard the sounds of a human body settling onto leather.

"I am now going to raise the back of the table so that you will be more comfortable than lying flat, and so you can see what we are doing."

I heard the squeak of the hinges.

"There, that's better. Now we can see your face, and you can see us."

"Kavitha, I know you are embarrassed, but covering your vagina with your hands, is preventing us from doing your pelvic exam. So, go ahead and move your hands to the side and grip the rails on the underside of the table please."

Everything was quiet for a couple of seconds. My wife was about to expose her pussy to someone other than me for the first time! A part of me perversely wanted to be there to witness the occasion.

"Good. Keep your hands gripping the rails, and it will help the rest of the exam go smoothly."

It was done. My wife had exposed her pussy to Jamal. He confirmed it with his next statement.

"See, Kavitha I told you the sky wouldn't fall when you exposed your vagina. You are doing great! I notice you do not have any pubic hair currently. Is that because you shave your pubic hair?"

"Yes," I heard my wife answer quietly.

"When did you first start shaving your pubic hair?" Jamal followed up.

"The night before I got married. My girlfriends told me that Vinod would love it. They were right!" she finished with a slight giggle. Jorge and Robert looked at me and gave me the thumbs up! I felt my face get red.

"When did you last shave?" asked Jamal.

"This evening, when you told me to go upstairs and get prepared for the exam. Since I was already shaving my legs and underarms, I figured I might as well shave down there as well."

It was surreal being in a room with two high school guys listening to my wife talk about her shaved pussy with a third.

"Let's start the exam. I am now going to pull out the stirrups. Nothing to be scared of, they just help us keep your legs in the correct position for the exam."

I heard a clunk as one stirrup was pulled out, followed by another clunk for the second stirrup. I knew Kavitha was about to get even more exposed.

"Kavitha, you can still keep your knees together for now, but I need you to carefully put your feet in the stirrups."

I heard some squeaking as I imagined my wife following Jamal's instructions. I wondered what kind of view of my wife's pussy Jamal and Dr. Bill were seeing now.

"Very good. Now scoot down the table, until your bottom is right at the edge. The stirrups look kind of old, so be very careful and don't put too much pressure on them as you move. Instead, use your grip on the rails to pull yourself down."

I heard my wife grunting from the effort. Then there was a loud crash.

"I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to!" I heard my wife cry out.

There was silence for a few seconds.

"It looks like the stirrups are broken." I heard Dr. Bill comment.

"Let me see." said Jamal.

After a few minutes, Jamal gave his assessment. "It looks like there was a plastic part attaching the stirrups to the table. When Kavitha pushed down too hard with her feet, it broke. I can't see any way of attaching it again."

"Does that mean we can't do the pelvic exam, because of this?" I heard my wife ask hopefully.

"It looks that way. You can go ahead, get off the table, and put your panties back on." said Jamal.

A few moments later, he called out "Vinod, Robert, Jorge. You can come out now."

When we came out, Kavitha was standing next to the table clad in her panties. She seemed in a much better mood than when we had left.

Jamal explained the situation. "The stirrups are broken. Since this is Kavitha's first pelvic exam, it is especially important for her to be positioned correctly so we don't hurt her. I can't think of a way to do that without the stirrups. We won't be able to do the pelvic exam. What do you think Dr. Bill?"

I turned to Dr. Bill. From the look in his eye, I could sense that he knew different techniques that would work in this situation, but he wasn't about to endanger our friendship by suggesting any of them. "I agree with you." he stated.

"We have tried our best, and there is nothing else we can do. If there was any way of completing the full pelvic exam, you would have done it. Right, Kavitha?" Jamal asked.

"Yes", my wife answered sensing where the conversation was going.

"Ok, since we all made a good faith effort to complete the pelvic exam but weren't able to due to circumstances beyond our control. I'll just sign the forms saying we did all the parts of the pelvic exam we reasonably could, and we will be done." remarked Jamal.

My wife breathed a sigh of relief. Although she had exposed her pussy briefly to Jamal and Dr. Bill, she had escaped the embarrassment of them doing a full pelvic exam on her.

Just then Jorge spoke up.
These users thanked the author b7ffh for the post:
Marcellomco