Please don't forget to leave feedback on the stories you read!

Checked Out at Checkout

b7ffh
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Checked Out at Checkout

Post by b7ffh »

“We are ready to checkout. Can you please send up the Bellhop to help us with our luggage?”

My husband Arjun hung up the phone and turned to me. “This week flew by so quickly, Mili. It seems we just checked in here yesterday.”

My name is Mili and I had come to Hawaii with my husband Arjun to celebrate our anniversary. We are both in our 30’s and have two young kids. Between our busy tech careers and taking care of the kids, we had not had as much time for each other. For our anniversary, we had decided we needed some time for the two of us. So, we arranged for our kids to stay with some friends while we went to Hawaii. And we had really splurged on ourselves. We were staying in one of the top-rated luxury resorts on the islands. The service and food had been impeccable. Thanks to the hotel concierge, we had gotten to visit places and go on tours that most people do not even know about. Our time in Hawaii had been as romantic and beautiful as we had dreamed. This had been the best week of my life! And now it was ending.

Arjun must have seen the sadness, however slight, in my eyes. “Don’t worry, Mili, we still have a little time left explore the island in our rental car before we have to go to the airport. Our vacation is still not over yet!”

I laughed. I was so happy to have married a man who could sense what I was feeling and knew just the right things to cheer me up. I threw my arms around him and kissed him.

“Ding Dong.”

The doorbell interrupted our romantic moment.

My husband opened the door to let in the bellhop. Only he wasn’t alone. He was accompanied by two men from hotel security!

“Hi, my name is David, and I am the shift supervisor for hotel security. This is my partner Will. There is something we need your help with. May we come in please?”

Bewildered, my husband nodded and let them in. I knew he would. My husband is one of those people who absolutely hates confrontation. He would almost do anything to avoid causing a scene. He is a natural people pleaser and can’t stand being seen as the bad guy. I am much the same way as well. Our friends sometimes criticize us for not standing up for ourselves more.

As soon as they walked in, I noticed that David was on a FaceTime call with someone. “Ok, we are in the room,” he announced.

“Thanks David. Give the phone to the guests,” came the order over the phone.

David handed me and Arjun the phone. The video from the caller was blacked out, as if the camera had been blocked. Whoever was on this call could see us, but we could not see them.

“Hi, I am Special Agent Robert George with the United States Drug Enforcement Agency,” the caller said with a deep, intimidating voice.

“No interruptions or questions, until I am finished talking. We have received intelligence that you may be involved in trafficking drugs. Normally, in cases like that, we would send in a special response SWAT team to arrest everyone suspected.

I felt the fear well up inside me. Arjun and I were both from India and were in the United States on H1B employee visas. Any hint of criminal activity could get our visas cancelled. We would have to leave the lives that we had built for ourselves in the United States and go back to India. This would be especially hard for our children, as they had both been born here in America and had known no other life. I knew we would have to avoid being arrested. I looked at my husband and made eye contact. I knew instantly that we were both thinking the same thing.

“However, after looking at your records and talking with David about your behavior while you have been here, my gut tells me that you are innocent. If that is true, I would like to avoid you having a drug related arrest on your record, as well as causing commotion and disruption for the hotel and the other guests. What I am proposing is to deputize these three men, and for me to supervise them over FaceTime as they conduct a search for drugs. If no drugs are found, you will be free to leave, and you will have no arrest record. If you are innocent, as I think you are, there is nothing to worry about.”

“The other members of the joint task force think I am a sentimental fool, and that we should just send in the SWAT team like we usually do. To cover my bases, I have the SWAT team on hot standby. If at any time you do not cooperate fully, or you hang up the call, or you obstruct the video or audio, I am sending in the SWAT team. Do you understand?”

“Yes, Sir!” Arjun and I both responded.

“And will you give me your full cooperation?”

“Yes, Sir!” we both replied, nodding our heads.

“Good, now give the phone back to David.”

David took the phone from us. At the agent’s instruction, he switched to the back camera and pointed it us. We were instructed to put our hands on top of our heads and lock our fingers.

“Does anybody have any questions?” the agent asked.

“Sir, do you need me to be here. I am just a bellhop,” the bellhop asked.

“What’s your name, son?” the agent asked.

“Neil, Sir.”

“Where are you from?”

“I was born and grew up in Iowa sir, but moved out here for college.”

“There are two reasons I need you here. The first is that sometimes, security is paid off by the cartels to look the other way. I need an honest man like yourself to double check everything that security does. Also, there is a chance you could signal or warn someone. That is why I had you three leave your other cellphones downstairs before you came up. If you leave, I will have no choice but to send in the SWAT team. You don’t want me to have to do that, right?”

“No, Sir. I understand. You can count on me!” replied Neil.

“If that is all the questions, let’s get started,” the agent said.

He had the two security guys and the bellhop raise their right hands while he administered an oath deputizing them.

Then he had me and Arjun, state our full names, dates of birth, social security numbers, and address for the camera. Then he recorded our consent. I went first, repeating after the agent.

“I hereby freely and willingly give permission for my belongings and person to be searched for drugs, by these deputies and furthermore for said search to be streamed and recorded.”

Arjun also repeated the consent.

“Good. We will begin with a search of their items,” the agent said addressing the three men. “Because, we got to them right as they were packed and expecting to leave, we can just search their belongings and not the rest of the hotel room. Neil, bring their large suitcase, put it on the bed, and open it,” he ordered.

Niel brought our large suitcase to the bed. With a grunt, he lifted it up and placed it on the bed. He then opened the suitcase. We had brought enough clothes so we would have enough for the week without having to go through the expense and hassle of laundry. Since this was our last day, literally all our dirty laundry was aired out.

“Neil, I want you to take each item, one by one, hold it up in front of the camera and thoroughly inspect it.”

Neil dutifully followed the instructions. He started with the clothes. Arjun’s clothes were on top of mine. His shirts, pants, underwear, and socks were all carefully inspected. The agent would sometimes order that the garment be held a certain way, or turned inside out, or that a seem be felt carefully by both Neil and Will. After each garment was inspected, it was placed on the floor besides the bed.

Then they got to my clothes. I watched as they carefully inspected my blouses, t-shirts, dresses, and jeans. Then came the part, I had been dreading: my lingerie.

Some women love sexy underwear, but not me. I am strictly utilitarian. As long as my bra and panties provided coverage and support, I was fine buying them cheaply at Walmart. For this trip, however, I had decided to add some spice and surprise Arjun. I decided that I would wear nothing but sexy lingerie the whole trip. Each morning, before Arjun got up, I would pick out a set of sexy bra and panties and put them on under my normal clothes. Then at the end of the day, Arjun would get to undress me and discover my secret. Night after night, I had felt like a supermodel as I modeled them in front of my very appreciative husband. I never imagined that three strangers would be thoroughly inspecting and feeling them as another stranger, and who knows how many other people, watched it live on FaceTime! Neil, every time he finished examining a bra or a pair of panties, would look at me. I blushed as I realized he was imagining how I would look in them.

After our clothes were inspected, our carryon bags, including our computers, phones, and my purse were all inspected. During the search of my purse, the agent had them pull out my driver’s license and hold it up to the phone camera, so he could get a clear shot of it.

I breathed a sigh of relief when they were finally done with the last item.

The agent then addressed the men over the phone.

“David, Neil, Will, I want you to arrange yourselves so that you collectively have a 360 degree view of Mili.”

Once the men had done so, he addressed me.

“Mili, we are done searching your belongings. Our intelligence indicated, that if there were drugs, you would be the one carrying them. Therefore, I would like to focus on you.”

I nodded. The fact that I was addressing an phone camera and the agent could see me, but I could not see him, made me feel very vulnerable.

“Have you ever used any drugs before, Mili?”

“No sir, Never.”

“Ever injected or snorted anything?”

“No, sir.”

“Good. We will soon find out if you are telling the truth. I need you to undress to your underwear so we can check for any signs of drug use. I will tell you what item of clothing to remove. You are to remove that item and hand it to Neil to inspect. Do you understand.”

I swallowed hard and looked over at Arjun.

“Please, Mili, I know this is embarrassing, but please just cooperate,” he urged me.

I nodded, “Yes, sir.”

“Take off your belt and give it to Niel.”

I took off my belt and gave it to Neil. He inspected it and put it on the floor next to our other clothes.

“Now, take off your jeans.”

With trembling hands, I undid the snap and pealed my jeans down my legs. The jeans were skin tight jeans, so it took a little bit of effort. Finally, I finished working them down and off my legs. I pulled my feet out of them and picked them up and gave them to Neil.

It took a few minutes for Neil to finish inspecting the jeans. Every pocket had to be turned inside out. Every seam and stitch had to be felt. Every zipper opened and closed.

While he was doing that, I stood in just my t-shirt and panties. I was glad that my t-shirt was long enough that I could stretch it down with my hands so that it covered my panties and ass.

“Mili, take off your t-shirt.”

My hands were already on the bottom of my t-shirt stretching it down. I took a deep breath and whisked off my t-shirt. I handed it dutifully to Neil.

I blushed as I stood there. I had never been this exposed in front of anyone except my husband. I had never even worn a two-piece bikini swimsuit to the beach before. I knew my underwear was even worse than a bikini. While my bra wasn’t see-through, it was thin and lacy, revealing the shape of my nipples and even the color of my areolas as they peaked out from the gaps in the lace. My panties were thongs. They barely covered my pussy in the front. In the back, they only consisted of a thin lace string that disappeared into my crack and left my ass cheeks completely bare. I did not know what I should be covering with my hands. I nervously shifted them from one part to another. First covering my ass, then my breasts and then later the front of my panties. I looked over at my husband. He was clearly unhappy about the situation and blushing pink. However, I knew he would not want me to make a scene.

“Lift, your hands over your head, and slowly turn around,” came the order.

I obeyed the order and slowly spun around, giving everyone a complete view of my lingerie clad body. As I faced Neil, I remembered the way he had looked at me as he was examining my lingerie, imaging me wearing such skimpy clothes. Now, he did not have to imagine. He was seeing it in the flesh. I happen to glance down at his pants and noticed a bulge. He was getting turned on by my body!

I felt conflicted. On the one hand, I felt even more humiliated. With the security men, I felt like they were just doing their job. It was kind of like going to the doctor. But with Neil, he was clearly enjoying looking at my exposed body. On the other hand, it was a confidence boost. Here I was a married woman who had given birth to two children, and a guy who was ten years younger than me appreciated my body. This momma still had it! I immediately felt guilty. I looked over at Arjun. What would he think about me if he knew I had these thoughts?

I finished my twirl. Hopefully, this ordeal would end soon.

“The lighting in here is wholly inadequate for this. When you are looking for scars and track marks, you need good lighting. Open some curtains.” grouched the agent.

Will opened the curtains covering the large floor to ceiling picture window. The situation was getting worse. Our hotel was built around a courtyard. As I looked out our window, I could see many other windows facing us. Was anybody there? Could anybody see into our room? Would anybody notice I was undressed in this room?

“That is much better, now please pan the camera around the room and through the window.”

David, who was holding the camera, panned it around the room.

“David, I noticed a balcony outside. Is that accessible from here?” the agent asked?

“Yes, sir. There is a door that leads out to the balcony,” he replied.

“Excellent. Direct sunlight is the best lighting. Why don’t you all go onto the balcony.”

“Please sir, don’t expose me in public,” I squeaked.

“Mili, don’t be a prude! This is Hawaii. Just think that you are wearing a bikini,” my husband piped up eager to avoid a confrontation.

I realized he was right. My essentials were still mostly covered. Besides, what choice did I have if I did not want to get arrested. Besides, since it was late morning, most people would either be down by the pool in the courtyard or sightseeing on the island. Maybe nobody would see me on the balcony.

“I’m sorry for my outburst sir,” I apologized, as I joined everyone on the balcony. The balcony railing was made of clear plexiglass. It would not block anybody’s view.

I looked around. Sure enough, most of the other balconies were empty. I looked down at the pool in the courtyard. It was full of people. I looked at the women sunbathing below. Arjun was right. Given the distances to the other balconies, I would look just like someone in a bikini.

Then I spotted him. Directly across from us, I could see and old man sitting on his balcony staring down at the pool. Seeing a flash of light, I looked more closely. He had a pair of binoculars in his hands! He was sitting there perving at the sunbathing women below! I hoped he would not notice me.

But I was not so lucky. It seems some guys have a sixth sense when there is exposed female flesh nearby, for just then, I saw him look up from his binoculars and glance towards me. An instant later, I saw the binoculars lock onto our balcony.

The others either did not notice or did not care. It would be futile to bring it up. I just needed to get this ordeal over with as soon as possible.

“Gentlemen, you need to thoroughly inspect Mili’s skin for any sign or track marks or infections. We will start with her arms and hands.”

I held my hands out to them as they carefully inspected each millimeter of my hands and arms. David focused the iPhone on each area they were inspecting so the agent could see as well.

“Excellent, no visual evidence of track marks on her arms. Now check for tactile evidence. I want each of you to gently brush your fingertips along her skin to see if you feel anything just under the skin,” the agent ordered next.

I blushed as they carried it out. I never imagined light touch could feel so sensual, even on something so impersonal as my hands and arms.

Then they inspected my face, paying special attention to my nose for any signs that I had snorted drugs. They even checked behind my ears and along my hairline. Again, after the inspection, came the light touch.

Then they moved on to my neck and chest.

I felt their hands graze lightly on the portion of my breasts that were visible above my bra. When they moved to my tummy, I burst out giggling as they tickled me. Then they moved to my crotch and the front of my legs. I could feel their warm breath on my pussy, as just the thin material of my panties shielded my most private place from their eyes. I just stood there, more embarrassed than I had ever been before. I closed my eyes.

“Mili, turn around so we can inspect your back,” the agent ordered. I did as I was ordered, glancing at the balcony across from us to see if the man was still there. To my joy, the balcony was empty. He was not there!

Once I had turned around with my back to the courtyard, they inspected my back.

After my back was done, they then moved to my ass and legs. I was made to spread my legs and bend over and touch my toes. I felt the strap of the thong, ride deeper into my crack, exposing me even more. I blushed furiously as I felt their eyes staring and recording every pore on my exposed ass. This whole time my ass was facing towards the clear railing of the balcony. I was glad that the old voyeur with the binoculars was gone. Otherwise, he would have had a first-class view of my ass!

When I felt their hands on my naked ass cheeks, I squealed with embarrassment, but did not move or say anything. I looked at Arjun. Wordlessly, his eyes communicate encouragement and love. I knew I had to endure this for his sake and the kids’.

After what seemed like forever, we were done. I stretched my back which was sore from being bent over so long.

I took a deep breath as we walked back inside. As I walked through the door back into the hotel room, I glanced out over the balcony. To my horror, the perv across from us was again sitting on his balcony. Instead of binoculars, he looked like he had a telescope. But it wasn’t quite a telescope. My mouth went dry with horror as I realized what it actually was. It was a camera with a telephoto lens! He had gone inside to get his camera! How long had he been on his balcony with the camera? How many zoomed in shots of my naked ass did he take?

I was happy to be back inside. Hopefully, my ordeal was done.

I once again faced the iPhone camera as the agent addressed me.

“Excellent. No signs of drug use. I am feeling more and more justified in deciding not to have SWAT arrest you. However, to justify this to my superiors I need to be absolutely sure. For that, I will need your help, Mili. Will you help me?” he implored.

“Yes, sir. I will help you,” I replied. I wondered what he would ask.

“Excellent, Mili, I knew in my gut that you were innocent and would work with me to clear your name,” he praised me.

He continued. “What we need to do now is a strip-search. Have you ever heard of it?”

I felt like I was hit with a ton of bricks. I nodded weakly.

“Just to make sure we are on the same page, let me explain what it involves. You will be required to remove your bra and panties so you are completely nude. Then we will visually inspect your breasts, genitals, and anus to see if you are hiding anything. There will be no touching, only looking.”

My mind swirled unwilling to believe that this was happening to me. Would I have to get naked in front of everyone here? My husband and my doctor were the only two people to have seen me naked.

He continued. “I know that standing butt naked in front of people while they examine your private parts is highly intrusive and very embarrassing. That is why we have a policy of only having officers of the same sex conduct strip searches.”

A sigh of relief escaped my lips. It would be embarrassing but being searched by a female officer would be much better that what I was thinking would happen just a few moments ago.

“However, for a female officer to be able to conduct your search, we would have to arrest you and take you down to the station. This is where I need your help to avoid having to arrest you and your husband. I need you to specifically request that a male officer conduct your strip search, so that we can override the policy, and be able to conduct the search here, instead of at the police station. Will you do that for me?”

I was numb. Not only would I have to be strip searched by a male, I would have to specifically request it. My knees felt weak, and I felt a knot in the pit of my stomach. But there was no other way.

I nodded.

“Thank you Mili. Now repeat after me for the record.”

I followed his instructions staring into the camera.

“I, Milli, request that my strip search be conducted by a male officer or deputized officer. I also request that the required witness for the strip search be male as well. I freely make this request. I acknowledge that the strip search will involve me completely disrobing, and the officers viewing my unclothed body including my breasts, buttocks, anus, and genitals.”

I could not believe the words that just left my mouth. As a traditional, Indian woman, just saying those words, caused me to blush. I looked over at Arjun. He had a look of horror on his face, but he did not object.

“Thank you Mili. That was very brave of you. Now I need your help for one more thing. By protocol, only the two officers conducting the strip search may view the search. In addition, there can be no electronic recording or transmissions. However, you can request any witness or witnesses you want. Please repeat after me.”

I made the embarrassing request.

“I Milli, request that my husband Arjun, and Neil be present as witnesses for my search in addition to the deputized officers conducting the search. I further request that Special Agent George witness and supervise via remote video.”

The fact that I was contributing to my own exposure heightened my sense of humiliation.

I looked through the window. The sun had risen high enough in the sky so that it was no longer blocked by the wing of the hotel opposite us. Because of the brightness of the sun directly opposite us, I could not make out the opposite balcony to see if the old man with the telephoto lens was still there, much less if he was watching. Knowing that I would be undressing in front of the window, and there might be people watching me whom I could not see sent a shiver through my body. I froze.

“Ok, Mili, you know what to do,” said the agent.

This time, everyone was standing in front of me. David was holding the phone. Will and Neil stood beside him as did Arjun.

I knew now was the time to get naked!

I took a deep breath as I thought about what I should take off first. I decided it would be my bra. It was pretty revealing anyway. I reached behind my back and undid the clasp. I slid the straps down my arms. I held out my bra to Neil like I had done with my other clothes.

I fought the urge to cover myself. It would be futile. I needed to undress as quickly as possible before my nerve failed me. I put my thumbs into the waistband of my panties.

Just then, I heard the door to the room open, and in walked a tall, skinny, young man, with a big head, thick oversized glasses, and a pimply face wearing a maintenance outfit and carrying a toolbox.

I squealed and covered my nipples with my hands, forming a makeshift bra with my hands.

The maintenance guy looked up and froze. His mouth was open, revealing his large buck teeth.

“Who are you, and what are you doing here?” David barked brusquely.

“I didn’t know anyone was in here. I’m Jim from IT. I was just going through upgrading the ethernet ports in all the rooms. The computer said that the guests checked out and left already, so I decided it was safe to come in. I guess I will just leave. Sorry for barging in.” He said the apology looking directly at me.

“No stop!” came the command over the speaker phone.

The agent quickly explained that he had interrupted a DEA investigation. I saw Jim break into a sweat.

“If you leave, you will potentially jeopardize the investigation. No, you must remain, until the investigation is complete.” The agent ordered.

“But what about her?” Jim said referring to me. I am sure she is embarrassed enough already. I am sure you all are doing what you have to do, but I don’t want to add to her embarrassment,” Jim said gallantly. I could have kissed him. He was the first person the day to stand up for my modesty!

“Shut up!” came the exasperated voice over the phone.

“You are jeopardizing a federal investigation and can be arrested and charged with obstruction of justice. Mili here is cooperating, and I am sure she does not mind you being here, right Mili!”

There was only one answer I could give.

“No, sir. I don’t mind.”

“According to protocol, you have to request for him to witness your strip search for him to remain in this room.”

Again, there was only one response I could give that would not risk us getting arrested.

“I, Mili, request that Jim witness my strip search.”

I saw my husband squirm. He was not thrilled that I would be exposed to yet another person. However, other than pursing his lips tightly, he did not respond.

“Thank you, Mili. Now, go ahead and finish what you started when Jim interrupted us. Remove your panties!” came the order over the phone.

I saw a huge grin form on Jim’s face, and look of pure excitement in his eyes. I would probably be the first naked woman he had seen in real life.

This was not like stripping for the doctor, or even a police officer for whom a naked body is routine. I knew that my naked body would be forever seared into Jim’s memory. For a moment, I had the image of Jim going home and jerking off over the mental image of my nude body. I shuddered with shame and revulsion at the thought. Yet strangely, I felt my pussy tingle.

There was nothing to be done but get on with it. I moved my hands from my breasts down to my panties, baring them once again. Taking a deep breath, I quickly pushed them down my thighs, past my knees, and stepped out of them, and handed them to Neil.

I desperately wanted to cover myself with my hands. However, it seemed like Special Agent George’s patience was running thin. He seemed to view Jim’s attempts to lessen my embarrassment as a challenge to his authority. I did not want to do anything to irritate him further. I figured the best way to show him my submission was to let my arms just hang by side and not try to hide my nakedness. Besides, any attempt at modest would only be temporary anyways.

I felt the blood rush to face, as I stood completely naked in a room full of strange men. I looked wistfully at the pile of clothing on the floor. Just a little while before, I had been all covered up. Now I was completely naked with my bare breasts, bottom, and pubes exposed to the gaze of four men. And this was not counting Special Agent George who was viewing and possibly recording my nakedness over the phone!

I glanced again at the window. The glare of the sun was still there, limiting what I could see outside my window. I wondered if the people across from us could see inside. The thought that there may be other people I could not see, but who could see me gnawed at my mind. What if the old pervert was taking pictures of my naked body right now!’

“Thank you, Mili, for your cooperation. And don’t think that I did not notice how you did not try to cover yourself with your hands. Your full cooperation with this investigation and your respect for my time by not wasting it on futile efforts to cover up is very much appreciated,” the agent observed.

“Thank you, sir.” I was surprised by the words coming out of my mouth. Never in a hundred years would I have imagined myself thanking someone who had just stripped me nude in front of an audience. It seemed my psyche had internalized the need to keep him happy.

“Mili, I want you to stand at the foot of the bed facing the window. That way there will be plenty of light.”

I obeyed and stood at the foot the bed, facing the large floor to ceiling picture window. If the old guy with the telephoto lens was still out there and could see into our room, he was getting the full-frontal view! The men, including my husband, stood facing me, but not blocking the sunlight that was coming through the window.

“Excellent positioning. The lighting is great. Let’s start with your breasts. Mili, please grasp your breasts by the nipples and pull them up so we can see if you are hiding anything under them.”

Wordlessly, I complied with the humiliating request. A thrill ran through me as I pinched my nipples in front of everyone. I winced as I stretched my nipples upward, lifting my breasts.

Everyone just stared at me. After a few moments, the agent said, “Ok, looks clear, you can let go now.”

Relieved, I let go of my breasts. They wobbled as they bounced back into position. I saw Jim grin when he saw that.

“Now, Mili, we need to check your anal area. Turn around and face the bed.”

I did as he ordered, turning around facing the bed.

“Now bend forward, keeping your legs straight, and touch your toes.”

I was pretty flexible. I bent down and touched my toes. I had done this stretch many times, but never completely nude.

“Without changing the position of your body, move your hands behind you, grasp your buttocks, and pull them apart,” the agent ordered.

I felt my whole body go red, but I knew I had come too far to stop cooperating now. I took a deep breath and grabbed my ass cheeks with my hands. Then grasping them tightly, I pulled myself wide open.

There was silence behind me, as they stared at my brazen exposure. The agent interrupted the silence. “David, can you move the camera closer, so I can get a better look at her anus.” The security supervisor complied, and soon he was close enough, that I could feel the heat from the phone radiating onto my exposed asshole.

“Mili, now I need you to cough as hard as you can.” The order came over the phone.

I took a deep breath and coughed hard. I could feel my asshole opening as I did.

“Again!” came the order.

Once again, I coughed.

“One last time.”

I did it one more time.

For these last two coughs, it seemed my asshole opened even more than the first time.

“Very good, Mili. Your anal sphincter looks very tight. Have you ever inserted anything into your anus or engaged in anal sexual activity?” the agent asked.

“No, sir,” I replied blushing even more.

“That is what I thought. Please stand back up and turn around.”

I stood up and turned around. It was hard to look anyone in the eye, knowing they had all just seen my asshole fully exposed just a moment before.

“You are doing great, Mili. Now I need you to spread your legs, squat as low as you can, and cough hard three times just like you did before.”

In some ways, being able to see everyone staring at me made this even harder. But I steeled my will. I held nothing back. I spread my legs as wide as they would go, and squatted as low as I could go, and coughed as hard as I could cough. With each cough, I felt my pussy bulge open.

“Mili, can you stay squatting for a second? David, hold the phone directly under Mili’s genitals, and angle the phone so I can see her vagina when she coughs.”

David came close and put the phone between my widely spread thighs just a few inches from my pussy.

“Much better angle, thanks. Now, Mili, please cough one more time.”

I coughed again. I knew the agent would be able to see every detail as my pussy bulged open as I coughed. Was there anyone else with him. Was he recording all this?

“She’s all clean! Mili you can stand up now. Thank you so much for your cooperation in the fight against illegal drugs. It is always a win whenever we can resolve a potential situation like this without having to send in the SWAT team to arrest people.”

My automatic response to being thanked by a superior kicked in before I could even think if it was appropriate. “Happy to help, sir.”

I blushed as I realized what I had implied. Was I happy to strip naked and expose all my private parts to all these men? The traditional, modest, Indian woman inside me just wanted to curl up in shame.

“Neil, please help them repack their luggage and take it down and load it in their car. We don’t want to impose on Mili and Arjun any more than we already have.”

And with those words, he just hung up.

It was like everyone woke up from a dream suddenly. We all just stared at each other for a moment. Then Neil began to gather up the clothes on the ground and put them back into the suitcases. David and Will apologized profusely and offered to arrange a week’s complimentary stay at any of the affiliated resorts worldwide. Jim just smiled at me, and then started working on the ethernet port.

Fifteen minutes later, Arjun and I were once again all alone. Our luggage had all been repacked and taken down to our car by Neil. Jim had finished his work and left accompanied by the security men.

“Arjun, honey, we should get going too. We don’t want to miss our flight,” I remarked after everyone had left.

“Mili, you probably want to get dressed first,” came the reply.

The extreme humiliation of the last part of the strip search as well as the suddenness with which everything ended, had made me forget I was still naked. I rushed to put on my underwear, t-shirt, and jeans.

We left our room and quickly hurried down to the lobby. Our car was ready and waiting for us, and we headed off to the airport.

As Arjun drove, I looked outside at the beautiful landscape. I just wanted to erase the humiliations of the morning from my mind. However, some questions continued to churn in my mind, keeping me from obtaining a sense of closure. Was the agent recording my search, leaving a permanent record of my humiliation? I knew the old man with the telephoto lens across from us was able to take photos of my exposed ass when I was out on the balcony. Was he also able to see inside through our windows and take closeup photos of my completely naked body?

Far away, Steve carefully removed the burner SIM card from his iPhone. He connected the phone to the computer and began uploading the recorded FaceTime video to the cloud. “This was just like the McDonalds’ strip search scam,” he mused. “You just have to say you are law enforcement, and people become so compliant with everything you demand.”
These users thanked the author b7ffh for the post (total 2):
jeepsterMarcellomco

s4dmaster
Commenter
Commenter

Re: Checked Out at Checkout

Post by s4dmaster »

Very hot story: I suspect she discovered a new kink that day :)