Please don't forget to leave feedback on the stories you read!

Fiance Gets Strip Searched - Part 1

b7ffh
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Fiance Gets Strip Searched - Part 1

Post by b7ffh »

CHAPTER 1 - INTRODUCTION

It was a perfect day. The sky was blue. The sun was shining brightly. It was not too hot or too cold. I was driving down the road in my F-150 pickup. Seated next to me was a beautiful girl. I looked over at her. She had luxurious red hair, green eyes, and a milky white complexion. She was dressed simply in a t-shirt, skirt, and sandals. But her clothes weren’t what was at the forefront of my mind. It was rather, what was under her clothes. “I can’t wait to finally see what you look like naked,” I said with a wink. She feigned shock, and then smiled. “Patience, big man! Tomorrow night, this entire body will be yours to do with whatever you want!” As she was saying this, she took her hands and ran them slowly down the front of her chest, over her ample breasts, and down her flat stomach. I swallowed hard, and she giggled and told me to concentrate on driving.

My name is Gary, and I was with my fiancée Amy. We were both 20 years old, and madly in love with each other. We had grown up together as next door neighbors. We were each other’s middle school crushes, and then high school sweethearts. Last year, I had finally worked up the nerve to propose to her, and she had said “Yes!” Although we had been engaged for a year, the most we had ever done was kiss. In fact, I hadn’t even been to first base with her. With both of us growing up in a very conservative church, we had decided to save our virginity for our wedding night, and while it had been really, really hard, we had just one more day to go!

For most guys, we don’t really think about what comes between the engagement and the wedding. For girls like Amy, however, planning the wedding and making sure it is the perfect wedding of their dreams seems to consume them. I am convinced that Amy spent more time planning the wedding than Eisenhower’s entire staff spent planning the D-Day invasion!

However, she did not turn into a bridezilla like so many. She remained sweet and kind and considerate. Part of this was due to her meticulous planning. Often the day before the wedding is a flurry of desperate activity. Not so with us. Amy had deliberately planned a free day before the wedding so we would have time to relax and take care of any last-minute details.

The wedding was set for Saturday morning. This morning, which was the day before the wedding, Amy had wanted to drive to the wedding cake shop and make sure they had it exactly how she had wanted it. This cake shop was well-known in the region but was in another state. It was about a two-hour drive on the Interstate highway. I personally think the real reason for the trip was that all the wedding preparations and relatives at her home were stressing her out, and she just wanted some time to relax with me before the big day.

We had driven to the cake shop early this morning and, thankfully, the cake was perfect and exactly how she had wanted it! For our drive back, there had been a large truck that had overturned on the Interstate resulting in the highway being shut down. Because of this, we had to drive home on back roads along rural highways which went through small towns. As we happily talked and drove that afternoon, little did either of us know that my wish to see her naked would be granted much sooner and in a much different situation that we had anticipated!

CHAPTER 2 – STRANGERS IN NEED

As we were driving, Amy spotted a disabled car up ahead by the side of the road with two men standing next to it. “Let’s pull over and see if we can help them,” Amy said. “I don’t know about that,” I replied cautiously. “Come on, you would want someone to do the same for us, if our truck broke down,” she answered.

I pulled over to the side of the road behind the car and got out of the truck. I saw that the two men looked like businessmen, clean cut and wearing suits. They both looked to be in their thirties. “Hi there, how can I help you,” I offered. The taller of the two replied. “My name is George, and this is my co-worker James. Because of the accident this morning on the Interstate, we took the back roads. Our cell phone doesn’t have a signal out here, and we got lost and ran out of gas. Would you mind giving us a lift to the nearest gas station?”

“Sure, no problem. There is a gas station in the next town just down the road a few miles. Do you mind riding in the back of the pickup?”

“No, not at all. Thanks so much for helping us,” they replied as they climbed in.

I got back in the driver’s seat and told Amy the story. “See Gary, I told you it would be ok. Now aren’t you glad you stopped to help those poor men?”

I nodded, and we drove on. Soon we were in the next town and at the intersection right before the gas station. I could see the gas station, right after the small police station. As I waited for the light to turn, I glanced in my rearview mirror. What I saw filled me with horror.

Our two passengers in the back of the truck were smoking marijuana joints! Apparently, I was not the only one who noticed. A police cruiser pulled up behind me and turned on its siren. “Please pull over into the police lot,” the command came over the cruiser’s loudspeaker. As I pulled in and came to a stop, the police car stopped behind us. Two officers got out of car – an older officer and his younger partner - and crouched behind the doors, guns drawn and aimed at us.

One at a time, they had us slowly leave the vehicle and lay down spread eagle in the parking lot next to each other. This being the main intersection in the small town, the commotion attracted a small crowd of about 20 onlookers.

The officers announced that we were all under arrest. They also announced that they would do a quick search of each of us, before handcuffing us and taking us into the police station. They started with George. While the older officer watched over us with his gun drawn, the younger officer had George slowly stand up, keeping his hands up in the air, and walk over to the police cruiser. He had him bend forward over the hood of the police cruiser with his palms flat on the hood, and his legs spread. With him in this position, he proceeded to quickly frisk him, not finding any weapons or any more drugs, except for the joint George had been smoking. After the search, George was handcuffed and made to sit cross-legged on the ground. The same process was repeated for James and then for me.

Then it was Amy’s turn. Just like us, Amy was instructed to slowly get up off the ground, and bend over the hood of the car, with her arms straight, and her palms flat on the hood. The officer instructed Amy to spread her legs shoulder width apart.

Then just as the younger officer was about to search Amy, the older officer pulled rank. “Why don’t you watch over the other suspects and I will search the female,” he ordered. With a look of disappointment, the junior officer obeyed.

The crowd of mostly male onlookers moved closer to watch the older officer search Amy. From my position slightly to the left and behind Amy, I could see everything he was doing.

He went to the front door of the cruiser and pulled out a pair of gloves and put them on. Then standing next my fiancée, he slowly ran his fingers through her hair, and then the back of her neck. Then he slowly and carefully squeezed and felt down the entire lengths of both of her arms. He then felt her back and then her stomach.

“Ma’am, I am now going to search your chest,” he announced. Before Amy could say anything, he used both hands to feel along the sides of her breasts and then the bottom along the lower portion of her bra. Once finished with this he cupped both breasts in his hands and squeezed them several times. Amy gasped at the intrusion, and I felt a surge of anger mixed with a twinge of jealousy. Here, I had been Amy’s beau for so long, and had not yet felt her breasts, and here was this old, ugly, guy, feeling up my fiancée in broad daylight in front of an audience of a 20 people!

“Hey, that wasn’t a search, that was a grope!” I yelled out at the officer. “No sir, that was strictly by procedure,” he replied.

Then he turned to the junior officer who was watching over us with his gun. “I am worried that this suspect will try to rush me and take my gun. If he makes any moves, don’t hesitate to shoot him!”

Hearing this, my fiancée turned her head towards me. “Please Gary, they are just doing their job. Please don’t do anything stupid. I don’t want to lose you!”

Thoroughly defeated I sat back down. The officer continued his search. He encircled Amy’s right thigh with both of his hands and proceeded to slide them down her thigh over her skirt, squeezing as he went. He repeated that on the other thigh.

“Ma’am, I am now going to pat down your buttocks and crotch,” he announced. Then he proceeded to quickly run his hands up over her crotch, and then slowly and thoroughly squeezed her ass over her dress.

After feeling up my fiancée, but still managing not to do anything explicitly not according to policy, he had her stand up and then handcuffed her behind her back.

“Everyone slowly get up and walk towards the police station,” he ordered.

We all got up and walked to the station. We passed through the automatic sliding doors at the entrance and went inside.

CHAPTER 3 – SMALL TOWN JAIL

Upon walking in, we entered a small rectangular room filled with about 6 desks. They were all empty, it seems that everyone was out of the office or on patrol. In the left corner of the room there was a large desk. Behind the wall above the desk, there was a portrait of an older woman in a police uniform with the caption underneath: “Chief Andrea Jones.” It was obvious that this town was not used to a lot of crime.

We continued walking straight and came to a large metal sliding door. One of the officers pushed a button next to the door, and it opened allowing us to enter the jail. The jail consisted of a single large room. Along the length of the right wall, there were two jail cells. The cells were both built into the corners and consisted of metal bars that were anchored into the walls of the corners. there was a 12-foot gap between the cells preventing any physical contact between the two cells. In between the two cells there was a curtain that could be drawn to prevent a person in one cell from seeing into the other. However, at this time the curtain was completely open, which enabled each cell to be completely visible to the other.

There was a large desk in the middle of the room, and an officer seated there. When he saw us, he got up and came toward us. He opened the door to the cell that was nearest the door. “Put the men in here,” he ordered. One at a time, I and George and James had our handcuffs taken off and were made to enter the cell. After closing the door behind us, the jail officer then ordered, “put the female in the women’s cell,” opening the door for the other cell. Like us my fiancée had her handcuffs removed and was placed into the cell.

Once in my jail cell, I looked around. I could see my fiancée. She was nervously pacing in her cell. Across from the cell I was in with George and James, I could see a small alcove on the opposite wall. Across the entrance to the alcove, there was a curtain rod with a shower curtain on it. The curtain was open, and I could see that the alcove looked to be about 6 feet wide and 4 feet deep.

The officer who was behind the desk said it would be good if everyone got to know each other. He introduced himself as Officer Smith and said he was on jail duty today. The older arresting officer – the one who had felt up my fiancée – was Officer Powell. The younger arresting officer who had patted me down was Officer Nash.

Officer Smith then asked us why we had been doing drugs. He started with me. I explained the story of how we had picked up these strangers wanting to help them out, and then had seen them smoking marijuana in the back. The officers listened politely.

Officer Smith then asked George and James about the situation. They said that their car was broken down, and we had come and picked them up. Then they continued their testimony. “However, just before we got in, the female offered us the marijuana joints you saw. We declined them, but she said, ‘Don’t be shy, I got plenty of other stronger dope on me!’ We asked if she was worried about getting caught. ‘Not at all, these country bumpkin cops don’t know how to search females. They’ll just cop a feel of my tits and go away happy and confident that I don’t have anything on me,’ she told us. We were scared but did not want to tip them off. So, when we spotted your police cruiser, lighting up the marijuana joints seemed like a good way to get your attention without them being suspicious.”

Hearing this, me and Amy began to protest our innocence saying that these men were lying.

“Hold on there, son,” Officer Smith addressed me. “You already got your chance to talk. Now, I don’t want to hear any more from you. All right, ma’am it’s your turn.”

Amy repeated my story, emphasizing how it was all a lie. She told him where we were from. She explained how it was her wedding tomorrow, and she had gone to check on the cake with me.

The officer looked at her skeptically. “The cake shop seems pretty far away from where you live. Also, going along these back roads, takes about 3 times as long as using the Interstate. As the arresting officers what do you think?” he said addressing the other two officers.

The quietly chatted for a couple of minutes. Then Officer Smith gave their verdict. “We have two witness who have given firsthand testimony that they witnessed you confess that you have drugs hidden on your person. I think that satisfies the reasonable suspicion that is required to perform a strip search on you.”

Amy went white as a sheet when she heard the words “strip search”. George and James got excited looks in their eyes.

“Don’t worry, ma’am, strip searches on women are required to be done by a female officer, unless you specifically waive that restriction. Unfortunately, we don’t have any females available today to conduct this strip search. We will have one available first thing Monday morning. If the strip search is negative, you can be on your way.” he continued.

“I am getting married tomorrow. I can’t miss my wedding. Please, this is all really unnecessary,” Amy protested.

“Well, ma’am you could sign a waiver and have one of us perform the strip search. We would be happy to do it,” he said with a wink.

“No way,” my horrified fiancée replied. Then she remembered the portrait of the police chief she had seen in the outer office. “What about Chief Andrea Jones? Can she do my search?”

On hearing that, the officers exchanged knowing glances. Then Officer Smith spoke. “Chief Jones is off today to attend an intercity police table tennis tournament with a recruit. I will be happy to place a call for Chief Jones to come. However, it is unusual for us to make someone come in on their off day just for this, so I will need you to sign some forms saying that you are specifically requesting Chief Jones for your search, before I place the call.”

He left the jail and came back a minute later with a large stack of papers for Amy to sign authorizing the search. Amy knew that they might try to trick her by putting a different name on the forms, so she carefully verified that each form she signed referred to Andrea Jones and not one of the male officers present. Once she was done, she handed the forms back to Officer Smith.

Officer Smith made the phone call and explained the situation. “Chief Jones will be here in an hour,” he announced with a knowing wink towards the other officer.

Now there was nothing to do but sit and nervously wait for Andrea Jones to arrive. Although I was unhappy that Amy would get strip searched, at least it was going to be a woman that she would be undressing in front of. Who knows, maybe the Chief Andrea Jones would see through the bullshit and decide that Amy didn’t need to be strip searched after all!
These users thanked the author b7ffh for the post (total 3):
Hooked6mikey22Marcellomco