Please don't forget to leave feedback on the stories you read!

True stories

For discussion of spankings and similar topics.
SteveBurke
Site Admin
Site Admin

True stories

Post by SteveBurke »

Been spanked? Know someone who was? Post your TRUE stories here!
These users thanked the author SteveBurke for the post:
Jin
"Spread your legs and BEND OVER!" :twisted:

Belinda
Gold Member
Gold Member

Re: Story Archive

Post by Belinda »

Steve,

I got your message and yes I guess i am senior to most here. I hope that is not a problem. I am now retired accountant for a major firm. Always in control in professional life. Years ago I went to an all school boarding school. Back then corporal punishment was totally acceptable and if a student was in trouble at school was also in trouble at home.

Many of the girls received swats with a paddle by the head mistress for curfew or other violations such as smoking or drinking. I managed to avoid this. However as I entered my teen years I began to have dreams of the paddle. These gradually turned to producing feeling a later became aware as being sexual. I have always been a reader and became enamored with stories of nasty girls being tied punish and yes even enslaved as pleasure slaves (harem girls at the time).

A week from graduation one of the girls received a swatting while I was in the office as a student worker. I heard it going on behind the closed door and was affected by it. That night I formulated different scenarios in which I could earn a session with the dreaded paddle. The next day talking with the head mistress I simply told her I had never had the experience. She said yes I was a good girl. After some blushing she laughed and asked if I would like a swat. I, lowered my head, and said yes that at least for once I would not be accused of being little miss goody two shoes. She said ok, I knew the position and thusly grabbed my ankles. With that one swat my head nearly exploded. It fueled years of fantasies. I know this is tame by site standards but you asked.

Regards,
Belinda
These users thanked the author Belinda for the post (total 6):
Carl BradfordJinmilkybirdDarrenwhipstheslutsLoyalHoundtimerider

SteveBurke
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: True stories

Post by SteveBurke »

That's actually quite hot! The fact that you fantasised about being paddled and took a swat voluntarily just to feel what it was like - that curiosity is a theme in some stories here.

Thanks for sharing!

Hooked6
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Hooked6 »

I admired your courage that your displayed back then, Belinda, in following your desire to at least experience that which you heard but never went through. Judging from some of your posts I suspect that taking the initiative to actually getting "a swat" was a life altering experience that has stayed with you all these years. Kudos.

Hooked6

Belinda
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Belinda »

Steve and Hooked thank you so much for your kind comments and understanding . I love both your stories. You have a true gift for creating phenomenal literature. Your stories are gripping and oh so inventive.

Regards,

Belinda

Chance
Commenter
Commenter

Post by Chance »

Belinda, that was a hot experience to read. That took a lot of courage and I bet that you would have always regretted it if you chose not to go through with it. I'm actually a little jealous that I missed the era when paddling in school was a common occurrence. I remember rumors in elementary school and there was a paddle on the wall in the principal's office but I never knew anyone that actually got paddled in school. I was however spanked at home.

In my home "switchings" were more typical. I have vivid memories of being sent out to get a switch from the birch tree in our backyard. Sometimes I wondered as a kid if my parents had planted that tree just for this purpose because I lived there when it was planted. I was always sent out with the warning that it better be a good one because if it breaks I would be getting seconds with a new switch. I recall the embarrassment of that like it was yesterday. I just knew that if anyone saw me that they would know that I was out there preparing for a switching and if there was any question of that they wouldn't have to listen long to confirm their suspicion. Only once do I recall actually seeing a neighbor out at the time. Part of the routine was that I had to strip the leaves off of the stick before coming back inside. I turned around after getting all of the leaves off and noticed my neighbor in her garden one time. I rushed back inside. She was an old woman and she didn't say anything but I could swear she had a smile on her face when she saw me rushing inside with that stick.

This time my mom had been watching from the backdoor. I only made it a couple steps inside. She had moved a tall kitchen bar stool into the covered porch while I had been out choosing the stick which would mark my behind. She wasted no time yanking down my shorts and underwear before bending me over the stool. My feet could not reach the floor while bent over that stool. Almost as soon as I my belly touched the stool she let loose with the switch. Surprisingly, she had started at my thighs that time and then moved slowly upward without stopping the constant swish of the switch. It was probably over quickly but it felt never-ending. It wasn't until afterward that I realized that my neighbor had probably heard the entire thing.

That was just one example of many. It wasn't uncommon for my mom to cut a switch and put it on the car dashboard as a warning to be good while out either. She had a friend who she allowed to spank me and I'd often be left alone with her friend in the car, sometimes for a long time, while my mom ran errands. Looking back as an adult I think her friend actually created opportunities to spank me when my mother was away. It was only when spanked by her friend though that I felt a strange tingly excitement which I didn't understand at time. Despite that, I never wanted these spanking from her and her friend always made them more embarrassing, as if a non-family member tanning my bare-ass wasn't humiliating enough. Anyway, as should be clear by that, I have more true stories if anyone is interested that perhaps I could share another time.
These users thanked the author Chance for the post:
SteveBurke

Jin
Commenter
Commenter

Post by Jin »

When my ex-wife was a university student staying with a host family in the USA, she was spanked by her host father and host mother there. She was 20 years old and they spanked her bare bottom like a child.
These users thanked the author Jin for the post (total 4):
SteveBurkeLoyalHoundjeepstertimerider

SteveBurke
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by SteveBurke »

Jin wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 3:08 pm When my ex-wife was a university student staying with a host family in the USA, she was spanked by her host father and host mother there. She was 20 years old and they spanked her bare bottom like a child.
That's wonderful - but you have to give us more details.

How often was she spanked, and for what offenses? What was she spanked with? Belt, paddle, hairbrush? What position would she be in? Did she have to bare her own bottom, or did the spanker do it? How many swats would she get? Did she have to count the swats or thank her punisher? Did anyone else witness her spankings? Did the hosts have children, and were they spanked the same way? How did your ex feel about the spankings?

Additionally, what does your ex look like?
These users thanked the author SteveBurke for the post (total 2):
jeepstertimerider

Jin
Commenter
Commenter

Post by Jin »

My ex-wife's name is Kanna. She was brought up spoilt and is cheeky. The host father and host mother used hand and paddle spankings to correct Kanna's disrespectful attitude. The host family had a daughter in high school who was also spanked with Kanna.
For her, this was the first time in her life that she had been spanked. First her host mother spanked her by hand with an OTK, then her host father spanked her with a paddle. Kanna resisted at first, but soon cried out in pain and begged for forgiveness. However, her host mother and father never forgave her and the spanking continued for more than 20 minutes. Kanna's bottom became blistered and she sobbed for 10 minutes after the spanking was over.
One day, Kanna was caught smoking by her host father, who gave her a severe spanking, shaved her pubic hair and gave her a physical examination, and Kanna was fucked in the ass for the first time by her host father, a punishment she will never forget. Since then, body searches have been conducted on a regular basis. Every Sunday, the host father's friends and neighbours were invited to a family meeting, where Kanna was stripped naked in front of everyone, judged on how cheeky, disobedient and naughty she was and given a severe spanking with a cane by everyone. During the lunch break, Kanna had a corner time and sobbed the whole time. She then got on all fours on the floor and stuck her buttocks out and was butt-fucked by all the guests. Then Kanna gave everyone a blowjob in appreciation. Her neighbour, a 70-year-old old man, particularly liked her ass and visited her every week with his grandchildren.
The punishment and discipline of Kanna continued for six months until she returned to Japan.

SteveBurke
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by SteveBurke »

Jin wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 5:06 am My ex-wife's name is Kanna. She was brought up spoilt and is cheeky. The host father and host mother used hand and paddle spankings to correct Kanna's disrespectful attitude. The host family had a daughter in high school who was also spanked with Kanna.
For her, this was the first time in her life that she had been spanked. First her host mother spanked her by hand with an OTK, then her host father spanked her with a paddle. Kanna resisted at first, but soon cried out in pain and begged for forgiveness. However, her host mother and father never forgave her and the spanking continued for more than 20 minutes. Kanna's bottom became blistered and she sobbed for 10 minutes after the spanking was over.
One day, Kanna was caught smoking by her host father, who gave her a severe spanking, shaved her pubic hair and gave her a physical examination, and Kanna was fucked in the ass for the first time by her host father, a punishment she will never forget. Since then, body searches have been conducted on a regular basis. Every Sunday, the host father's friends and neighbours were invited to a family meeting, where Kanna was stripped naked in front of everyone, judged on how cheeky, disobedient and naughty she was and given a severe spanking with a cane by everyone. During the lunch break, Kanna had a corner time and sobbed the whole time. She then got on all fours on the floor and stuck her buttocks out and was butt-fucked by all the guests. Then Kanna gave everyone a blowjob in appreciation. Her neighbour, a 70-year-old old man, particularly liked her ass and visited her every week with his grandchildren.
The punishment and discipline of Kanna continued for six months until she returned to Japan.

*Ahem!* This section is "True stories", not "fantasies."
These users thanked the author SteveBurke for the post (total 3):
LoyalHoundjeepstertimerider

Jin
Commenter
Commenter

Post by Jin »

SteveBurke wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 5:10 am
Jin wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 5:06 am My ex-wife's name is Kanna. She was brought up spoilt and is cheeky. The host father and host mother used hand and paddle spankings to correct Kanna's disrespectful attitude. The host family had a daughter in high school who was also spanked with Kanna.

*Ahem!* This section is "True stories", not "fantasies."
It is true that when Kanna studied in the USA, her host family found her smoking and spanked her bare bottom with a hand and a paddle. However, she did not want to talk about the specifics.So I wrote the story in my imagination with my wishes for the specifics.
I should have posted my fantasies in the appropriate area.
These users thanked the author Jin for the post (total 2):
SteveBurkeLoyalHound