Please don't forget to leave feedback on the stories you read!

Random story idea: tricking free girls into slavery

For the discussion of general embarrassment/humiliation that doesn't fit in the other two categories.
Survivor29
Gold Member
Gold Member

Random story idea: tricking free girls into slavery

Post by Survivor29 »

Just had something of a random story idea. If anyone wants to take it and run with it please feel free to do so. I imagine this in the Tracey Smith modern slavery setting, but feel free to tweak it if you run with it. Basically, I was thinking of a scenario where 2 or 3 free women are tricked into slavery for the promise of a free slave grading. A man gets a coupon for a free slave grading for 3 slaves. Maybe its a bonus from work or maybe he wins it some other way. The important thing is that he doesn't actually own any slaves, but he devises a scheme to get 3 slaves. There are several attractive slave free girls he knows and he decides to trick 3 of them.

He tells them all the same story: he has just gotten a coupon for free slave gradings for 3 slaves, but he only has 2 slaves (a lie, he has none). He just needs her to do him the favor of pretending to be a slave so that he can use the coupon, and she can have the free slave grading in return. Each girl thinks she is the only free girl and the other two are real slaves. At the end, all three get enslaved for real and the man succeeds in founding himself a little harem.

Also, not for nothing, I like busty petite women and I picture each of them as brunette, blonde, and redhead for the variety, but do what you will if you actually want to do the effort of writing the story.
These users thanked the author Survivor29 for the post (total 2):
jeepsterCarl Bradford

jeepster
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Re: Random story idea: tricking free girls into slavery

Post by jeepster »

Joe did a story. Tracy's neighbor gives her a gift of a professional grading but she puts it in the drawer for a while. It is set to expire so she goes to get it done. It doesn't go well for her but great for us! Can't remember what it was called or where I saw it!

Hooked6
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Hooked6 »

I believe the story you are referring to, Jeepster, might be "Tracey Prime" which Joe cowrote with Katie Smith many moons ago. It is a CLASSIC to be sure and in my humble opinion a must have for any collector.

Survivor's idea differs in that it features three girls each approached separately. A man tells each of them individually that he has just gotten a coupon for free slave gradings for 3 slaves, but he only has 2 slaves (a lie, he has none). He just needs the one to do him the favor of pretending to be a slave so that he can use the coupon, and she can have the free slave grading in return. Each girl thinks she is the only free girl and the other two are real slaves. At the end, all three get enslaved for real. Great idea to be sure.

Hooked6

jeepster
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by jeepster »

Yeah thats it ! and yes I realize its not exactly the story line he was looking to inspire but it's kinda close!

Survivor29
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Survivor29 »

I've read Tracey Prime and it's a great story. There have been a few stories of girls enticed or tricked into slavery for the promise of a free slave grading and similar shenanigans.

Mine is a similar premise, but I guess the uniqueness that I imagine is how the 3 girls would unintentionally sabotage each other and themselves because of their belief that the other 2 are genuine slave girls.

For example, maybe towards the end an authority is actually believing one of the girls that she is a free girl and not a slave. Perhaps something doesn't add up on the official system, but when all 3 girls tell the same story it becomes too suspicious and the authority believes its just an escape attempt. Perhaps inspired by a popular mistaken identity story in the news or pop culture.
These users thanked the author Survivor29 for the post:
jeepster

imreadonly2
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by imreadonly2 »

There was a novel called PLAYERS OF GOR, that featured traveling group of performers that put on little skits in various villages and towns. One of the tropes was free women being tricked into being slave girls.

One skit they had was three free woman who were accused by a clever slave merchant of being Tanya, Lanya, and Danya, three escaped slave girls. To prove they didn't match the description, they end up stripping themselves naked and assuming all sorts of slave poses. Then he asks to see how they look in chains. They point out they aren't branded, and he says, "Yes, Tanya, Lanya, and Danya weren't branded, which is why they ran away. I won't make that mistake, if you truly are the ones!" The part of the free women are played by slave girls with little skin colored patches over their thigh brands.

The stories are all variations on proud and arrogant free women being duped into becoming slave girls. Free women regard them as being very insulting, and low entertainment, as it's sort of the slave version of a minstrel show. They make references to various stock characters - the clever merchants, the arrogant high born politician's wife, the silly and naive daughter of the wealthy merchant, but they only show you the one story. I was disappointed, as I'd love to see a series of these vignettes! :-)
These users thanked the author imreadonly2 for the post (total 4):
jeepsterdtrelskyTauriRedHooked6

Hooked6
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Hooked6 »

Actually The Players of Gor is a series of 20-something different novels each featuring somewhat different plots. I probably realize you might not know the answer to the obvious question I am going to ask but I'll ask anyway - you wouldn't happen to remember the book number or the subtitle of the book you referenced in the Players of Gor series would you?

I'd love to read the entire novel. Most are still available for purchase but I'd hate to buy all 20 something books just to find the one I'd like to read. Anyone else might know?

Hooked6

jeepster
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by jeepster »

Players of Gor is number 20 in the Gor series!

Hooked6
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Hooked6 »

jeepster wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 11:36 pm Players of Gor is number 20 in the Gor series!
Thanks. I did find The Player's of Gor number 20, but the book synopsis didn't seem at all to agree with what Imreadonly2's plot description: (Book synopsis of The Players of Gor): The games of Gor are diverse, as are their players. There are the games of planetary politics, in which worlds are contested. And those of cities and ubarates, of ponderous cavalries and fleets of lateen-rigged ships. And smaller games, bloody games, played on a square of sand, in which the counters and pieces are edged weapons. And, too, there is Kaissa, common on Gor, played with pieces of wood, on a board of a hundred squares.

The major land power in the northern latitudes of known Gor has long been the imperium of mighty Ar. Against her hegemonies on the continent, plans by her major enemies, the maritime ubarates of Cos and Tyros, have been carefully drawn to involve attack from without and subversion from within. Cabot, once of Earth, is drawn into these intrigues.

So I wasn't sure he might have gotten the book wrong or if the scene he is remembering is a minor part of that book. I'll take a chance and order it anyway. Thanks.

imreadonly2
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by imreadonly2 »

Your confusion is understandable, Hooked 6, because the plots of the Gor books are filled with interminable discussions of double crosses and sword fights no one cares about, along with the good stuff. It's like if you or Carl or I sprinkled in 20 pages of baking recipes into every story.

Here's a link to help end the confusion. The story I referred to is in chapter 16. http://lsf.elitepalaces.com/pdf/20Players.pdf

jeepster
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by jeepster »

The whole book is full of carnivals and fairs! In fact Bosk joins a troupe to get into a city!