Please don't forget to leave feedback on the stories you read!

Southwest Shipping - Part 15

ElJefe
Silver Member
Silver Member

Southwest Shipping - Part 15

Post by ElJefe »

A slave's work is never done.

Southwest Shipping

At first, seeing Mike in familiar surroundings gave her hope that she was being rescued. Then she remembered that if she was here, Will had probably orchestrated it, and Will was the man who had betrayed her. She wondered if Will just wanted to use her as his sex toy, or perhaps share her with the rest of the dev team. It was a depressing prospect.

Mike stepped behind her, and said, "Let me get mine on first." She felt a second set of handcuffs placed on her wrists before the ones from the Big D (or were they from the shipping company?) were removed.

As he passed back to stand before her, they caught each other's eye. He spoke casually, simply stating facts for her consideration.

"I know who you used to be. You are 63 28 now." One of the drivers fumbled with her collar. When it came off, her neck felt naked without it. Mike fastened another one on.

"I am required to tell you that you are at Southwest Shipping in Houston for use as a pleasure slut. I must tell you by law that the collar you are wearing can deliver a powerful and extremely painful shock if you attempt to leave the building without permission. Additionally, all Southwest Shipping employees are authorized to use any means necessary to compel you to comply with all orders given to you, and those means include electrical shock and whipping. If you follow my instructions you will not be hurt. Do you understand? You may nod your head if you understand."

A shock collar. The bastard had put a shock collar on her like any other slave. Well, at least she knew where matters stood now, even if it was the least desired outcome possible. She nodded her understanding.

He held up a contraption just inches from her face, made of leather and rubber, straps hanging down and a black ball gag on the inner surface. "When your gag comes off, two things come out of your pie hole. 'Yes, Master', and 'No, Master'. I hear anything else, one word, and you wear this until morning and you go to bed without your supper. You understand?"

Natalie nodded. Bastard.

He unfastened the evil-tasting gag from behind her head and handed it to the drivers. Natalie glared at him as he exchanged pleasantries and sent them on their way, pressing a button to roll down the large cargo door once they were outside.

"Cunt, you can lose the attitude right now, or going to bed hungry will be the least of your worries. Down."

For now, she had no choice but to cooperate. She worked her way down to her knees, and lowered her gaze to the floor.

"Are you a free woman?"

She was tempted to say that she didn't know what she was right now, but hadn't he promised to punish her as a slave? He might be an evil bastard, but if she was free, she doubted he was stupid enough to risk his own enslavement and a criminal brand. "No, Master."

"Are you a slave?"

Go ahead, rub it in. "Yes, Master."

"Fours. Try to not smash your face into the floor on the way down."

A week ago she'd have been hopeless at this, but spending so much time in handcuffs in the last few days made the movement seem almost natural. She lowered one shoulder to the cool cement, then rolled square with her hind end skyward. Natalie gasped as he felt his hands on her sex, felt her arousal grow as he toyed with her nub. Damned happy juice. She wondered how long her pussy was going to betray her, and remembered that the vet had said it could take months.

His fingers slipped in and out of her opening, glistening with her juice. He alternated between her button and her slit, taking her higher and higher. "Does your cunt exist for your master's pleasure?"

It does until I can get this damn collar off. Tears of frustration welled in her eyes. "Yes, Master."

He continued until her climax was in sight, then stopped to wipe his slippery fingers on her right hind cheek. Then he ordered, "Prone," as he stepped onto the small of her back, helping to force her down and then holding her in place, with just enough weight on his foot to be uncomfortable.

Bastard! So that's how they did it, tormenting her with her own sexual neediness until she gave in. In Prone, she couldn't squeeze her legs together to stimulate herself, and he knew it.

"I guess your cunt no longer exists to give you pleasure, does it Cunt?"

"No, Master." She felt two sharp points pricking her butt flesh. To her horror, she realized it was the tip of a slave goad.

"Everything you do is for your master's pleasure. Isn't that right?"

"Yes, Master!" The fear made her horny, but wouldn't allow her to come.

"Do you think it pleases your master when you look at a free man like he just pissed in your kibble?" The points pressed into her, threatening to discharge their electrical shock.

"No, Master!" Please, no!

The points withdrew, and something hard began rubbing gently along her slit, something like the insulated side of the shock tip. As long as he didn't touch her with those points, this could be...good.

"It would give your master great pleasure if you would gaze at free men adoringly, as if they provided you with everything you need in life. Which they do, don't they?"

"Yes, Master."

"I think you should practice that loving, adoring look until it comes natural. Don't you think?" The goad withdrew.

"Yes, Master."

"Up!"

Natalie struggled to her feet, finding herself facing away from him as he stood behind her and to the side. She felt his hand on her chin as he passed.

"Let's practice that look, now, shall we?" He lifted her visage to his own.

Natalie's lips curled into a simpering smile as tears welled in her eyes. In turn, he seemed pleased with her submission.

"See? It'll come. You just need to keep working at it." He tapped the side of her forehead twice with the edge of the goad. "Let's take care of a few things so you can get some rest."

He took her to the back, where the slave cages were. She wondered if he was taking her to her cage now. When she rounded the corner, she was met by the sight of all seven Southwest slaves standing before their cages in Inspection, eyes on the ground.

Mike called out, "Present!", and seven pairs of arms went behind seven heads, 14 tits thrust forward promptly, and seven pairs of eyeballs followed Mike and Natalie as they passed in front of them. Natalie scanned them, trying to gauge their reaction. They'd seen Will lead her naked like a slave, and even seen Mike finger her ass, but having Mike lead her by a leash was something new. She noticed no change in their expressions. Did they get those poker faces at obedience school? Then she realized that she was wearing a shock collar just like one of theirs, instead of one of Will's leather collars, and all the slaves could see that.

He led her to a squat toilet, pointed, and instructed her to take a piss. The toilets were in full view of the slave quarters, and Natalie noticed that most of them were watching her pee from the corners of their eyes. Mike hosed her crotch and led her back to his desk at the back of the curtained off area. He positioned her facing away from them, bent over his chair with her hands on the seat. Then he removed her bandage, and went through the whole inspection and cleaning routine, spraying on a new bandage when he had finished. Her only consolation was that he opined that the smith had done a good job and that it looked good for one day.

He sent Bradley ("12 22!") off to fetch kibble and water. When she returned, he placed the bowls directly in front of 18 41's cage, and ordered Natalie into Fours, presenting her rump to the others as she ate. As several of the others had more than merely observed her vulva and ass, she found she wasn't so much self conscious about being so exposed as she was that they couldn't fail to notice her brand from just a few feet away.

When she finished choking down the kibble, he grabbed the bowls, led her back to the cleaning area, emptied what was left of the water down a drain (there were only crumbs in the kibble bowl) and cleaned her face as if she was a child before tossing the bowl in a bin and leading her back to his desk. He clipped her lead to a room divider, ordered the others into their cages for the night, and locked them in, popping 18 41 on her ass for being the last one in her cage. Then he took Natalie's lead and led her up front, taking her through the halls to Will's office.

Despite the late hour, Will was at his desk.

Mike addressed him. "Got the new arrival. The others are tucked in for the night."

"Good work. She all cleaned up?"

"As you ordered."

"Thanks. Why don't you get some rest? See you in the morning."

Mike bade him good night, and left, closing the door behind him.

Natalie's eyes had darted back and forth between the two men, and now that Mike had left, she cast a long glance at Will. What happens now? She wanted to explode at him, but not knowing if that was safe, she stayed slave quiet. Maybe throwing herself to the floor and begging for mercy was a better option. She'd wait and see.

"Down. Eyes up here."

She felt ready to cry. He'd better have a damn good explanation.

"Slaves have questions. Masters have answers." They stared at each other for an uncomfortably long moment. "Smart girl."

We both know what I want to ask. Just tell me.

He scooped his tablet from the desk as he stood and strolled around to her side. "You will not make a sound. You will read this. I won't scroll down. When you are satisfied, look at me and nod if you understand what this is, shake your head if you don't."

Her heard pounded in her chest as she read. It was an order of manumission, a goddamned order of manumission. The tears flowed freely now. Her head hung, all of the energy drained out of her. With effort, she met his glance and nodded.

He scrolled the document. "Look at it now. Note that it is unsigned. This means absolutely nothing. Until I put my signature on it, you will remain an indentured slave, bound to obey me or my agent, subject to any lawful use and subject to corporal punishment. 63 28, what is your status?"

"I am a slave." More tears. Please, just end this.

"I have some tasks for you. I will sign this document when all those tasks are complete, not before. If you mention the existence of this document to anyone, free or slave, I will destroy it. I may or may not create another one. If I do, it may be tomorrow, next week or next year. Tell me, what happens if you mention that a manumission document for you exists?"

"You will tear it up. Delete it."

"What will your status be if I do that?"

"I will still be a slave."

"Tomorrow, you will report to the other slaves. You are to address each of them as, 'Mistress', and obey them as if they were your mistress. If they think you have earned punishment, they will report to Mike, and either he or I will decide if anyone needs to be punished."

He grinned at her, the knowing grin of someone who not only held all the cards but could peek at them as he wished. "Each one of them has a few things for you to do. Since there are seven slaves, maybe we can call this the seven labors of Natalie."

He laid the tablet on his desk. "Only seven labors, not twelve. I'll take you back now, and you can get started on that Nemean lion tomorrow. Heel!"

————————————————————

Will led Natalie to the rear of the warehouse on a leash, removed her cuffs, and ordered her to "Back In" to a cage. It reminded her of her accommodations in the truck to Dallas: A padded floor, enough room to sit up and turn around, and an electronic lock on the door.

Will activated the lock and left without another word. Natalie watched him stroll out of sight. Hers were not the only eyes on him.

"Sister, can you speak?" It sounded like Sasha.

"Mistress, there are some things I can't talk about, but I'm not gagged."

"You don't have to call me 'Mistress' until he lets us out of our kennels. During the day, we have to train you. At night, we're just slaves again. Are you a real slave now?" It was a different voice.

Natalie paused a moment to breathe. It was difficult to admit, but denial was not her friend. "I was enslaved yesterday at HCI. I wasn't supposed to be sold, it was supposed to just be a grading. But Will sold me." There was some hope she could still be rescued; she'd seen that her owner of record was Southwest Shipping from the manumission document that Will had prepared. It was possible that the other investors would overrule Will. Sooner or later, he'd have to tell them, but there were a number of outcomes if that happened, many of them not good.

"If he sold you, who owns you now? And why are you here?"

"I was bought by some company in Dallas, but they sent me to the Big D and auctioned me off again just today. And some place in Huffman bought me, but there must have been a private sale from them to Southwest Shipping." She added, "Uh, I just saw some documents a few minutes ago that implied Southwest now owns me, so I assume they're my owner."

Sasha spoke again. "Master Will said he might free you or he might not, but that's all I'm allowed to tell you. Uh, and we have to really ride your ass when you do your training, if we don't then we get punished, too."

"I understand."

"What's your SIN?"

"Seven one three five four six three two eight. I'm 63 28 again, I don't know if he had that number reserved or something or what. And you can call me Natalie if you want, that's my real name."

"Girl, your real name is whatever your master wants it to be." It was yet another voice.

"So, what's your brand mean?" That sounded like Bradley.

"That's a Big D brand, don't you know nothing?", one of the others interrupted.

"Well, I can see it's a big D."

"That's their house brand. They only burn it on prime asses."

"Did you grade prime?"

"Yeah, that's what they said." Natalie wasn't sure if she should be proud or embarrassed about her grade.

"You go, girl!"

"Ha, ha, I win!"

"Fuck you!" The tone was one of bemusement, not anger.

"Isabelle bet Danielle that you'd grade Prime."

"What did she win?" Natalie wondered how one slave could make a bet with another, since slaves owned nothing.

"Loser eats the winner. And Master Mike usually fucks the loser in the ass."

So all the hard work and fear of the last two days, her two trips to the auction block, even getting the immutable brand burned into her flesh all came down to whether Isabelle tasted Danielle's cunt or whether Danielle tasted Isabelle's. Had this always been Will's plan, to bring her back here, naked and collared, unsure of her future and unable to resist his commands, obedient in all things? It all seemed contrived, yet she had seen, heard, and smelled things that would last her a lifetime. That was just a typical run from HCI to the Big D, it happened every day. Did two slaves rut at the pen at the rest stop every time? Or did that happen only once, twice a week? Was there ever a general orgy? The more she thought about it, the more sure she was of all these things. What had the other slaves seen on their journeys? They truly were the other slaves now, she was no different than any of them. Girls got branded every day at the Big D. It was a good brand, one that marked a slave as desirable, valuable, worthy of protection and care. How much more terrifying it must have been for Bradley and Sasha to get their brands?

She imagined a group of convicts, queued up for their brands. Surely, some of them must have resisted, must have been dragged to their fates. What means did their handlers use to force them to submit to the rack, in front of a jeering crowd, no less? If Bradley had managed to not piss herself, either her bladder had been dry as a bone that day, or she was far tougher than she let on. Natalie imagined herself waiting for a criminal brand, chained, helpless, and a familiar feeling settled over her body, one of lust, one of need.

Damned happy juice, she thought as she flicked her bean. She fell asleep soon after she came, her second day as a slave complete.

————————————————————

Natalie stirred, the lights outside her kennel entirely too bright. She became aware of slaves leaving their cages in a hurry, and hastened to do likewise. It was too early, she wanted to go back to sleep. She found a bowl of kibble beyond the mat outside her cage, and like the others, knelt with her face in it, one hand holding her hair, as she ate.

The Southwest Services version had some sort of stew or broth poured over it, making the dry cereal somewhat more palatable. She'd been fed sporadically the last two days, and welcomed an opportunity to fill her belly, even with the bland fare that was provided. When she finished, she noticed all the other slaves were kneeling in the Down position, and did likewise.

"Up!", Mike commanded, and seeing the others rise and collect their bowls, Natalie did likewise. She followed them to a bin where they all dropped their bowls, and a Latina with somewhat Asian features approached.

"63 28, my name is 18 41, but today you are to call me Mistress. Wash your face off, then get in line for your enema. Then we all do our block moves, and I'll teach you some new mantras."

So, this was the start of Natalie's first labor. For a first meeting, the other woman's face was disturbingly void of emotion. There was only one answer, "Yes, Mistress."

Natalie saw how the routine infantilized the women, first forcing them to dirty their faces as they ate, then making them wait in line like schoolchildren to clean up. From her position near the end of the line, she could see the slaves getting their enemas, each kneeling in turn on a low plastic bench by the showers, hands on the floor while another slave inserted the nozzle. Natalie followed one of the older slaves, the one with the sagging breasts, who knelt as 18 41 walked her through the procedure.

"See how far apart her knees are? When it's your turn, I want to see you spread out like that. So, you take your finger, and get plenty of lube on it. See how much lube I use? Now, spread her butt cheeks with your other hand, and put your finger inside her, all the way to the knuckles. Now, you spin your finger this way and that, and finger her a bit. You want to get as much lube inside her as you can."

"Thank you, Sister, for lubing my asshole."

"And when it's your turn, you thank your Mistress, because we're all your mistress today." She wiped her slimy finger off on Natalie's belly. "Now, you do it."

Natalie coated her finger in goo, then parted the older woman's buttocks with her left hand. It occurred to her that she'd never paid this much attention to that part of another person's anatomy before, assholes being something that everyone had but that were best kept covered from view. She pressed against the other woman's opening, which yielded to allow her inside the warm tunnel that gripped her finger as she twisted and turned.

"Wipe that on yourself and get the nozzle. She won't thank you because you're not her equal, you're just a slave to her."

A slave to a slave. Well, that established her place in the pecking order. It almost seemed unfair to her, should she complete her "labors", she'd go from being the lowest of the low to having an absurd level of power over these women. Perhaps that was the point of the "labors". Freedom was something she had to earn, not something to be granted her on a whim and not as a privilege she was entitled to, either.

The nozzle had a push-button dial that was set to "2" and a trigger. "Ok, first you check the nozzle. It says two, two liters, and you push here, that unlocks the trigger. So, you coat it in lube, gently push it all the way inside, never force it, and pull the trigger." 18 41 inserted the shiny nozzle inside the other woman, pointed to the button in the center of the dial, pointed to her finger on the trigger, then withdrew it. "Your turn."

"More lube, Mistress?"

"Yes. You can't never use too much lube."

Natalie gave it another coat, checked to see the dial was still set at 2, then pressed it against the older woman's hole. She squirmed in discomfort as Natalie inserted the device.

18 41 grasped Natalie's hand in her own, shifting the angle of the nozzle slightly. "Always let her body tell you the right direction to go with it. It's very uncomfortable if you try to put it in sideways." The wand slid in easily now, all the way to where it flared out before the handle. "Now, push the button, then the trigger, then hold it inside her until the button pops."

Natalie did so, and heard her subject ask, "Is that you or is that her?"

18 41 answered, "It's all her, I'm just supervising." She turned to Natalie. "If that was me, she would have thanked me as a sister. When it's your turn, you say, 'Thank you, Mistress, for starting my enema.' When the button pops, you just pull it out and hand it to me."

Natalie observed the other woman's anus visibly clench when she withdrew the nozzle. The older woman walked forward on her hands until she could get her feet to the floor, then slowly stood and waddled off to wait for an open toilet without so much as a backward glance. Although 18 41 had been last in line, Natalie saw that the third blond, the one who had been typing on Mike's computer the other day, had now joined in behind her.

"Your turn. Butt up high, hands on the floor."

Natalie assumed the position and was soon well-probed and lubed. "Thank you, Mistress, for lubing my asshole."

That was followed by the slick metal sliding deep within her. There were two clicks, the first more heard than felt, the second more felt than heard as warm water started gushing inside her.

"Thank you, Mistress, for starting my enema."

Southwest's version of the equipment seemed to focus less on stretching her hole and more on getting her quickly and efficiently filled. Soon she groaned as her belly bulged. The dial button popped, and 18 41 gave her right cheek a little swat and ordered her to get in line.

Natalie held her belly as she strained to hold the gurgling fluid inside. She wondered if the order was the same every day, or if different slaves had to wait and suffer while the privileged were allowed to expel more quickly. The toilet area smelled like the human equivalent of a barn, which in a way it was.

Not long after Natalie decided that her discomfort had reached the "damned uncomfortable" level, Sasha cleaned herself with a hose, stood, and vacated a spot over a pan. Natalie wasted no time in squatting over it, beside the older woman and back to back with Bradley, squirting and farting behind her. Natalie released, relieved to lower the infernal pressure in her bowels, then blushed as she made eye contact with the older woman just inches to her side. The woman grinned back, amused that Natalie had retained enough modesty to be embarrassed with performing a bodily function in such company.

Another woman finished her business and was replaced by 18 41, who instructed Natalie to "Get your mat and go to the end of the front line next to 85 78" when she was done.

85 78, was that the little blond? Natalie found her at one end of the front row, the other choice being the black woman, and placed her mat next to her. Seeing everyone kneeling in Down, Natalie assumed that position.

Master Mike led them through their block routines, but with different mantras than the ones she was used to. "I love my Master", "As you wish, Master", and "Without my Master, I am worthless" were among them. After that, Natalie was bent over a chair while Master Mike inspected and changed her dressing. Then she joined the other slaves in the shower, three of them to a shower head with one squirt of liquid soap each for both their hair and their body. Then to the "rinse" shower head, the unsatisfying air dryer, and it was back to 18 41 for more "labors".

Master Mike issued 18 41 a leash, who clipped it to Natalie's collar to lead her back and forth across the warehouse, conducting "heel training" in various modes. Each time, she'd return to Master Mike to check out more equipment, and Natalie gained proficiency in heeling with her hands cuffed in front, in back, with her feet shackled, with her feet shackled and her hands cuffed and so on. At one point, 18 41 even "borrowed" Bradley and the black woman so that Natalie could learn how to properly walk in a coffle. Although some of the dev team had arrived near the end, most of them paid no attention as they strolled past, chatting about how to best structure the prep area for the higher grade slaves. Perhaps they simply didn't recognize her, much as she wouldn't have recognized one slave from another a few weeks ago. Only one of the women stared for a few moments, making Natalie wonder if she'd been found out.

At length, 18 41 unchained them all, and directed Bradley and 77 two to fetch some "toys" from Master Mike. The toys turned out to be insertable strap-ons, and 18 41 had Bradley lay on her back with the appendage jutting up obscenely.

"Mount her. You need lube?"

Without thinking, Natalie dipped two fingers into her honeypot. "No, Mistress," she replied as she moved into place to lower herself onto the dong. What was going on? Would she be perpetually ready to fuck? Although that would have some advantages in her current situation, she was worried that her body was responding in ways it had never had before.

18 41 lay on her back, her hips beside Bradley's face, and opened her legs. She spread her lower lips, and ordered Natalie to "get busy".

This was unwanted, but not completely unexpected. Natalie bent to the task, inhaling the other woman's scent. Bradley grinned as her hips bucked, clearly enjoying the multiple appendages that pleasured her own body as she ravished Natalie.

It'll be like giving head to Jordan. I should have done that at that rest stop when I had the chance. But giving head to another woman was something that had never happened until Will had forced her to go down on Andrea. 18 41 was what, the fourth cunt that Natalie had tasted? She decided to put some of the skills she'd so painfully acquired under the threat of Will's paddle to use.

Then she felt fingers at her back door, and turned to see the black woman behind her.

"What the fuck are you doing, slave? Get your mouth back on my pussy or else!"

"Or else" implied that she faced punishment at the hands of Master Mike. Anal play was a very unwelcome distraction. Natalie wanted to focus on pleasing 18 41 enough to complete the "labor", but that was no longer a possibility. She tried to concentrate on 18 41's pussy as fingers lubed and stretched her rear entrance. Then, she felt something larger back there.

This was too soon, she wasn't stretched enough. Dare she risk punishment by complaining? But the decision was made for her as the big dildo was forced into her hole. Natalie squealed into 18 41's cunt as tears welled up in her eyes. Hands grasped her hair, forcing her face into the other woman's groin, and if Bradley had noticed any sign of Natalie's discomfort, she made no sign of it, happily humping away underneath. It was clear that nothing that was happening was for Natalie's benefit, despite her pussy continuing to moisten, it was something to be endured, not enjoyed. She lapped at 18 41's sex with vigor, hoping to bring her off as 18 41 was the only woman in the group she had any control over.

Just when Natalie started feeling good and sorry for herself, things got worse. 18 41 pulled her knees up to her chest, lifting her hips from the floor. At the same time, she pushed Natalie's head down, so that her mouth was in line with...there.

"Come on, cunt. What are you waiting for, get busy!"

I suck, fuck, eat pussy and ass, and take it up the butt as the situation warrants. Natalie was doing all four in the same coupling, with no regard for her own pleasure. She gave a tentative lick of 18 41's anus, finding the taste bitter. Feeling degraded, she surrendered, and worshiped the Latina's ass with her tongue, slobbering all over her as she went, a slave eating slave ass. She wondered how many of the others had suffered the same indignity, and decided that it was probably more than she wanted to admit.

Bradley was the first of the group to climax, at least it seemed to Natalie that she must have, the way she called out and stiffened. She had no real proof, but couldn't think of a reason the other woman would have faked it...certainly not to give Natalie any inflated sense of her own self worth. Bradley was clearly multi-orgasmic, as she started up again before the black woman in Natalie's ass activated the vibrator in her strap-on and climaxed herself. 18 41 was next, coming more from rubbing her clit than Natlie's mouth on her hole, demonstrating that her orgasm was not Natalie's to give. 18 41 rolled away and the black woman collapsed on top of her, leaving only Bradley bucking away with both their weight atop her. The black woman climbed off before she finished.

Natalie came close, but did not visit Shangri-la, panting in frustration as Bradley enjoyed her second.

Sometimes, Cunt, it's not about you.

18 41 thanked her sister slaves for assisting and dismissed them, then led Natalie by a leash to the hygiene area. Natalie was given mouthwash "because nobody wants to smell ass on your breath" while Bradley and the black woman cleaned the toys they had used. 18 41 then took her to Master Mike and informed him that she was "ready to see Master Will now." Mike cuffed Natalie's hands behind her back, and bade 18 41 to go, and she led Natalie past the curtains to the office area at the front of the building. Natalie thought the heeling practice had paid off, it was almost second nature now and she was getting good at it. She also noticed that their path didn't take them past the prying eyes of anyone on the dev team. Slaves should be grateful for small favors.

Will's door was open, and when he saw the pair standing at the threshold, he waved them in. 18 41 ordered Natalie "Down", then knelt beside her in the same position, still holding Natalie's leash in her hand behind her head.

Will leaned back in his chair, relaxed. "I see you have brought 63 28. What is your report?"

18 41 touched her head to the floor, then rose back up, kneeling erect. "Master, this slave has observed 63 28 heel on a lead with and without restraints, and walk in a coffle with and without restraints."

"Demonstrate. Take her down the hall, then back here."

18 41 stood, ordered Natalie to Heel, and walked her down the hall. Natalie could hear Will rise from his desk and pace behind them, but dared not look until they reached the end of the hall and 18 41 turned her to face him. She thought it unwise to meet his gaze, although she tried to discern his response with the edge of her vision. The three strolled quietly back to his office, where the slaves again went Down. Will leaned against the side of his desk.

"Good job." He patted the side of the desk, then pointed to a spot on the floor. "18 41, Down, I have a treat for you."

The other slave left Natalie's leash dangling while she moved forward to kneel at the corner of the desk. Will retrieved something from a drawer and unwrapped it, discarding the wrapper. "Open."

He popped something into 18 41's mouth. "Enjoy. You are dismissed. Report to Master Mike."

18 41's gratitude was apparent in the tone of her response. "Thank you, Master! It is delicious. This slave hears and obeys." She touched her head to the floor again, rose, and left.

He strolled over to Natalie. Eyes cast down, she could see his slacks and shoes before her. She could hear him fumbling at his waistband.

"Open."

She was unsurprised to see his penis and took it into her mouth. He would expect her best, so she gazed up at him, wondering what he thought of her as she swirled her tongue around the head of his dick. It would have been better if her hands weren't cuffed behind her, then she could play with his balls, hold his hips, anchor herself as she fellated him.

His fingers curled around her head, and he slowly thrusted in and out before pulling out altogether. "Before you were a slave, why did you suck my dick?"

Why, indeed? Everyone did what they did for a number of reasons. She had enjoyed playing with his cock, she had wanted to know if he enjoyed her blowjob, she had hoped to see delight etch upon his face, delight that she had placed there. Why did any woman suck a man's cock?

What came out of her mouth was, "This slave wanted to please you, Master." And that was true enough.

He reentered, stroking slowly. "I can tell that you're putting a little enthusiasm in it. I mean, you could just open your mouth and let me pump into it, but you're not. Slave, why are you sucking my dick now?" He pulled out so she could speak.

She answered without thinking. "Because it is this slave's duty to please her Master."

He broke into a smile as he tucked himself away and fastened his pants. "Well done. It takes some slaves a month to figure that out. Two days?" He grinned. "There's no, 'I want' in cocksucking any more. It's no longer about you. It's about whoever holds your leash. What they want." He patted the front of his desk. "Get up here and bend over the desk."

She did so, offering her ass to him, as he bent to inspect it. "Yeah, this'll take a week or so to scab over completely. Just clean it and change the dressing every day like you've been taught. Or someone will do it for you. Spread your legs."

Natalie complied, opening up all parts of her crevice for his inspection and use. He gently rubbed her clit, then pressed two fingers into her.

"Nice and wet. Tell me, did that just happen, or are you preparing yourself to be fucked?"

"Master, this slave does not know. I...it...just happened, I think."

"That's because you haven't been trained to fuck yet. Don't worry, we'll get there."

Natalie thought she had been "trained in how to fuck" since back when she was an undergrad, thank you very much, but that wasn't what he meant, was it? He meant, "trained to fuck as a slave". And there must be differences. For one thing, the choice of partner wasn't completely up to her any more, was it? There must be differences in technique, as well. She wondered if she would ever give a blow job again without looking up into her partner's eyes, instead just staring at his waist like so many free women did. There were probably little tricks like that, little things that distinguished how a slave fucked from the way a free woman fucked.

She realized that she would have to learn some of them if she ever wanted to be free again.

"Report to Master Mike. One down, six to go." He dismissed her with a slap on her right buttock, the one without the aching brand.
These users thanked the author ElJefe for the post (total 13):
Carl Bradforddtrelskyjeepstermikey22bertrumm00057jean.amelotGeeJustBobFreight_Traintimerider and 3 more users

Carl Bradford
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Re: Southwest Shipping - Part 15

Post by Carl Bradford »

Absolutely superb. You have continued the suspense about her ultimate fate while also continuing her learning about slave mentality and slave duties.
These users thanked the author Carl Bradford for the post (total 5):
ZeeChromosomejeepsterElJefemikey22bertrumm00057

jeepster
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by jeepster »

And we still don't know Will's plan for her! Well done!
These users thanked the author jeepster for the post (total 5):
Carl Bradfordmikey22ElJefebertrumm00057imreadonly2

mikey22
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by mikey22 »

That chapter was GREAT!!!

Natalee is definitely learning fast.
Can’t wait for the next chapter!
These users thanked the author mikey22 for the post (total 2):
ElJefebertrumm00057

mikey22
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by mikey22 »

Just subscribed to this topic. Definitely want to stay on top of this one.
These users thanked the author mikey22 for the post:
bertrumm00057

ZeeChromosome
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by ZeeChromosome »

"Then she remembered that if she was here, Will had probably orchestrated it, and Will was the man who had betrayed her. She wondered if Will just wanted to use her as his sex toy, or perhaps share her with the rest of the dev team. It was a depressing prospect."

That IS depressing... likely, too.

Not having fun any more.
These users thanked the author ZeeChromosome for the post (total 3):
bertrumm00057Carl Bradfordmikey22

ZeeChromosome
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by ZeeChromosome »

Becky and Jasper slowly and carefully turned the key in the lock. It clicked. They froze and looked left and right... nothing. 
-
Their parents were out of the house, the slaves had been given the day off, there was no one to see or hear their activities. Still, they paused... nothing.
-
The basement door swung open, creaking slightly. Even that tiny sound made them cringe. Still nothing. Cool basement air coiled about them. They sniffed it. It smelled familiar somehow, like a distant memory. They looked at one another, paused, then slowly crept into the forbidden basement depths of their parents' mansion. The mansion had three basements, one for storage, one for glittering parties, wine and cigars, and this one. This one was the basement of secrets, and they wanted to know what was hidden within. 
-
They slowly crept down the wooden stairs. The bare pine steps had been in place many years now, but still smelled like newly-hewn pine and dust. On the right was a single bare bulb, illuminating a nearly empty room. Alongside the walls were torture racks and instruments of pain, nothing else. In the center of the room was a bare-bars iron cage. Inside the cage was a heap of blankets. It moved. A drowsy woman with strawberry-blonde hair rolled out of her blankets, saw them and said, "Oh please Master and Mistress, fuck your pathetic slave now. Please use all my holes to your hearts' content. I am a fuckhole for your pleasure and have no other purpose in life, fuck me and use me please."
-
The siblings stared at the creature before them. The pathetic creature had 4-inch silver rings embedded in her septum, ears, earlobes, nipples and lips. She looked like a cartoon sex slave and acted like one. 
-
Becky, as usual, took the lead. She was the eldest by three minutes. "Umm," she said, "I'm Becky, who are you? I had no idea that my parents owned a sex slave."
-
"I am 63 28, Mistress, I am yours to use as you command. Please fuck me in any way that you desire. I need it, I deserve it, I am worthy of nothing else."
-
Becky looked sharply at her twin brother, who was unbuttoning his pants. "Jasper! Knock it off, we're here to find answers, not get our rocks off!" Jasper sheepishly began rebuttoning his pants. 
-
She turned back to the kow-towing slave girl. She had been raised around slaves her entire life and knew how to handle them. "What was your name before you became 63 28, slave!" she demanded.
-
"It does not matter now, Mistress, that person no longer exists, do you want me to lick your pussy now?" responded the cringing person-shaped object.
-
Becky sighed. "Can't expect honesty from a slave," she said. "Jasper, go ahead, use it as you will, I'll see if there's anything else here."
-
Jasper eagerly whipped open the crotch of his pants and thrust his cock in between the bars of the cage. The slave-creature immediately began sucking his cock with a rapturous expression on its face. Becky looked about the tiny room and noticed a filing cabinet that she had not seen initially. She went over to a comfortable chair next to it, sat down, and began to peruse various files contained therein. She glanced up from her reading periodically and watched as her brother switched from oral to vaginal to anal and back to oral sex with the degraded creature in the cage. It was disgusting. Eventually he was exhausted and went upstairs to make a sandwich. Becky stared at the debased creature for a while before she spoke.
-
"According to these documents, you are Natalie Mortellaro, is that correct?" 
-
The creature flinched. "No, Mistress, I am slave 63 28."
-
"I see," said Mistress Becky. "Stand up! Up against the bars! Do not move!"
-
The slave obediently did so. Becky approached and traced several C-section scars on her abdomen. "How many times have you been pregnant, bitch?"
-
"Six times, Mistress."
-
"Are you aware of how many children you have given birth to?"
-
"No, Mistress."
-
"According to these records, as near as I can tell, you have had eleven children. What do you think of that?"
-
The slave seemed to think for a bit, but it was only an illusion. "May I lick your pussy, Mistress?"
-
"No, Mother, you may not. Goodbye."
-
With that, the free woman walked up the stairs, turned off the light firmly, and left the pathetic slave-creature in darkness.
-
Zee
These users thanked the author ZeeChromosome for the post:
mikey22

dtrelsky
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by dtrelsky »

Well that was certainly a bleak version of her future Zee. At the same time you point out something that I think is a reality of these fictional worlds even if it is never mentioned. Once a woman is a slave and her identity replaced with a number, who she was is only going to be a reason that people use her, not a deterrent.
I feel fairly confident that things aren't headed to such a bleak end for Natalie, but only ElJefe knows for sure.
I like where the story is now, despite the certainty that Natalie is really a slave now due to multiple sales. Will showing her the manumission document and telling her he'd sign it when she completes her labors helps bring things back to perspective I tend to feel necessary to enjoy slave stories—slave stories honestly being my interest rather than stripsearching. She seems to be conditionally a slave now with freedom within reach, yet at the same time not truly within her control as Will can delete the document at any time and no one would fault him for not keeping his word to a slave. It helps a lot with keeping me invested I think. Once someone has no hope of freedom—at least for several years— their struggles seem less interesting because it really is their new normal, soon they won't even hesitate as everything is just routine. I'm looking forward to the rest of Natlie's Labors and finding out what Will's motivation is for all of this, as well as seeing just what role Miss Richy Rich in California is going to play. I see her as a non-sympathetic character and therefore someone who can get the bad end.

This story has been excellent and I expect it wil continue to be. Great work ElJefe!

Try not to lose hope Zee, we cannot know what the future holds for Natalie, until it comes to be.

I'll go back to lurking now.
These users thanked the author dtrelsky for the post (total 3):
Carl BradfordScman493mikey22

imreadonly2
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by imreadonly2 »

Again, great stuff.

Reading the last chapter, I became obsessed with the idea of Natalie NOT being recognized, and this morning sent Carl an idea based on that, which he may or may not use in one of his upcoming stories. I love the idea of someone you've known for years not recognizing you, because now you're nothing but tits and pussy.

Your work continues to inspire and amaze - thank you for this incredible story!!
These users thanked the author imreadonly2 for the post (total 3):
mikey22ElJefejeepster

ZeeChromosome
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by ZeeChromosome »

dtrelsky wrote: Tue Oct 26, 2021 12:26 pm Well that was certainly a bleak version of her future Zee. At the same time you point out something that I think is a reality of these fictional worlds even if it is never mentioned. Once a woman is a slave and her identity replaced with a number, who she was is only going to be a reason that people use her, not a deterrent.
I feel fairly confident that things aren't headed to such a bleak end for Natalie, but only ElJefe knows for sure.
Yeah, it's just where my mind went after reading that chapter. I expect her to power through to whatever her fate is, but I can't see her actually thinking she'll ever be freed at this point.

Will has all the cards, she has zero cards, and all she can hope for is that Will, who has zero motivation to do so, suddenly decides to set her free out of the goodness of his heart.
mikey22Carl Bradfordjeepster

mikey22
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by mikey22 »

ZeeChromosome wrote: Tue Oct 26, 2021 2:54 pm
dtrelsky wrote: Tue Oct 26, 2021 12:26 pm Well that was certainly a bleak version of her future Zee. At the same time you point out something that I think is a reality of these fictional worlds even if it is never mentioned. Once a woman is a slave and her identity replaced with a number, who she was is only going to be a reason that people use her, not a deterrent.
Yeah, it's just where my mind went after reading that chapter. I expect her to power through to whatever her fate is, but I can't see her actually thinking she'll ever be freed at this point.

Will has all the cards, she has zero cards, and all she can hope for is that Will, who has zero motivation to do so, suddenly decides to set her free out of the goodness of his heart.
Stay with it.

My thought is, there’s got to be a reason. Wills putting her through the mill for more than just sex for him and his staff.
He’s testing her, or grooming her for something big.
One thing is for certain. She’s gonna damn sure deserve it.
Hopefully a huge bonus. Or some kind of prestigious promotion. Something big enough that she can look back on the pure Hell she’s going through, and say to herself that it was worth it.
ZeeChromosome

ZeeChromosome
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by ZeeChromosome »

We'll see what Jefe comes up with. Whatever it is, it should be good.

Way I see it, Will has $1.3 million reasons to ensure that he breaks her.

I'm curious to see how he plans to break his California investor next.
jeepstermikey22Johnny Lawrence

mikey22
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by mikey22 »

ZeeChromosome wrote: Tue Oct 26, 2021 3:47 pm We'll see what Jefe comes up with. Whatever it is, it should be good.

Way I see it, Will has $1.3 million reasons to ensure that he breaks her.

Another thought I’ve had is. Does Natalee have something on Will? That could possibly destroy his world?
That could be a reason he has to have her enslaved, reprogrammed, and out of his way.
ZeeChromosome

Johnny Lawrence
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post by Johnny Lawrence »

ZeeChromosome wrote: Tue Oct 26, 2021 3:47 pm
Love this idea. Perhaps he can use the same sort of tactics that he used on Natalie. "You're really not very familiar with our business model. Before we agree to sell you a controlling interest, I think it's a good idea for you to have more experience with exactly how we operate."

Personally, I'm curious about that attorney who specializes in slave law. She was supposed to do the paperwork on the FINO arrangement, and yet Natalie was completely enslaved anyway. Sounds like malpractice to me. When your client is enslaved because you failed to timely file paperwork, it seems the only appropriate course of action is a judicial enslavement of the responsible attorney.
These users thanked the author Johnny Lawrence for the post:
ZeeChromosome

timerider
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by timerider »

Another great chapter, keep up the good work.