Please don't forget to leave feedback on the stories you read!

Allison's Descent into Slavery Part Nine

Mr. Smith
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Allison's Descent into Slavery Part Nine

Post by Mr. Smith »

Once again I want to thank Carl Bradford for editing this story. The following chapter is new to Stripsearch.

Lindsey and I located Ms. Morales’s office on the second floor of our building. There was a sign hanging over the door that stated, “Poise and Good Deportment can be Cultivated.” Lindsey knocked on the door.

“Enter,” responded a confident female voice.

The office configuration was unusual. To our right was a standard small conference table with some papers on it facing a big screen TV. Mistress Sara was standing in stocking feet on a pad at a standing desk facing the door. In between the door and her desk were four mats in a row facing another large flat screen TV on the wall.

“Good morning my two late wallflowers. Please take a knee on the two pads in the middle facing the screen so we can get to work,” she directed as the screen turned on showing a definition of a wallflower.
START INDENT/BOLD/ITALICS
A wallflower is someone with an introverted personality type who will attend parties and social gatherings, but will usually distance themselves from the crowd and actively avoid being in the limelight.
END INDENT/BOLD/ITALICS
“Did I direct slouch kneel or kneel? Get your backs straight, heads held high, and tits sticking out. That will be five demerits for not maintaining the correct position. You need to make good posture a way of life,” she snapped, as we promptly assumed the correct position and our watches beeped noting the demerits.

“I am Mistress Sara Morales and I will be your counselor during your stay at Broadstone. I worked for a decade at TCU as both an academic and career counselor and am also a licensed Marriage and Family Therapist. We have some shared experiences; I have also worn the collar and been branded,” she advised in a friendlier demeanor. “I wear multiple hats while working with you. First, I work with you to keep your undergraduate and graduate education moving forward during your stay with us. Your owner and I develop your course plan with you here at Broadstone to ensure you acquire all of the skills required by your master. Finally, I am a licensed therapist and work closely with Dr. Allen. It is important that you are brutally honest with me regarding what’s going on with you at all times, your personal goals and interests for a number of reasons.”

“Twenty-seven, the background that I have on you is that you have all of the physical skills and discipline to become a prima ballerina but lack the self confidence to perform in front of a crowd. Scholastically you did well in all of your classes, are intelligent and articulate. You also either avoid social interactions or when you do attend, drape yourself on your fiancé’s arm, rarely engaging in conversation,” declared Mistress Sara. “Do I have that right?”

“Where did you get your information, Mistress?” I inquired. I was not sure how to answer that question, as I was shocked that she knew so much about my insecurities and me. Her assessment was brutal in its accuracy, not that I wanted to admit it.

“Your owner accumulated background information on you that was provided to the school prior to your arrival. Last week I contacted both UT and Joffrey and spoke to your instructors. They described you as brilliant when you practiced on your own believing you were unobserved while you literally choked when auditioning or performing in front of an audience. Your limited social interactions were also described,” explained Mistress. “So do I have it right?”

“Yes mistress,” I responded, speaking softly, wondering how she knew last week to look into my background when I was only repo’d yesterday. That my owner had accumulated background information on me prior to my enslavement sent a chill through my body. Who owns me? Where was Amelia I worried?

“Twenty-eight, the information I have on you is that you are a strong student who maximized her physical attributes on the soccer field with hard work. Although one of the best players on your team you never developed any leadership skills nor attempted to take a leadership role other than setting a good example for others with your hard work. At a booster event after the TCU victory an alumnus described you as awkwardly standing in the corner until he engaged you. This man initiated a conversation with you and found that you were intelligent, articulate and with a good sense of humor. After a twenty-minute conversation that he described as enjoyable, he moved on and observed you remaining in the corner appearing to try to melt into the background. Does that sound correct?” she asked Lindsey.

“Yes, Mistress,” Lindsey answered after a brief hesitation.

“Twenty-eight, do you remember the man at the party?” asked Mistress Sara. “If you do, please describe him.”

“I do recall meeting with him. He was attractive in his late fifties, tall and fit; he was friendly, charming, articulate and fun to talk with. He was very confident, well groomed and had good posture,” replied Lindsey. “He was able to put me at ease so that I was comfortable talking with him.”

“Thank you Twenty-eight. The sign over my door says ‘Poise and Good Deportment can be Cultivated.’ What is the definition of deportment?” asked the Mistress. Seeing us hesitate she changed the screen to define deportment.
Deportment is defined as how people act and present themselves in public.
END INDENT/BOLD/ITALICS
“It has to do with how you behave. Being polite, well dressed, and articulate shows excellent deportment. If you're polite, helpful, and smile a lot, your deportment is friendly and kind,” she explained.

“Twenty-eight, did that man have a good deportment?” asked Mistress Sara.

“Yes, he was warm, friendly, kind, and inquisitive and was able to put me at ease. When he first approached me I just wanted to run away and I was disappointed when he left,” answered Lindsey.

“Because we are short on time I am going to push on,” as she changed the screen once again.
Poise is defined as self-assurance, calm, grace and dignity.
END INDENT/BOLD/ITALICS
“If you are poised you are self-possessed and in full control of your faculties. You are balanced, grounded, and ready for action. It is that intangible presence and feeling that you project when you walk into a room: the way you walk, the way you carry yourself, the thought you've put into your personal style. It produces positive feelings and helps others feel at ease around you. Poise is, more than anything else, a result of plenty of self-confidence. Your goal is not to ‘appear’ self-assured and poised, but to be truly and actually poised, from deep within – where you harbor an unshakable sense of certainty and self-confidence,” lectured Mistress.

“How would you describe this man’s poise, his self-confidence?” asked Mistress.

“He was very confident. When he was in the room it was as if he owned it, his posture and mannerisms conveyed strength. Other people were happy to engage him as was I,” responded Lindsey.

“Good. The most important thing that we do with our consort trainees is to develop your poise and deportment so that you can control a room like that gentleman. We are going to start by building up your self-confidence,” declared Mistress Sara. “Your next class will start that process with good posture and how to walk with poise and grace.”

The slide on the screen changed once again.
Five pillars of the Broadstone educational experience
1. Poise and Deportment (self-confidence)
2. Education
3. Family Unit Skills
4. Social Skills
5. Sexual Arts
END INDENT/BOLD/ITALICS
“Let’s move on to Education. Twenty-seven, you have already graduated from UT with a degree. Your owner wants you enrolled in classes over the next year covering accounting, economics and business law. We have a special relationship with SMU. The course catalog is linked to both of your iPads so look at the course offerings tonight. Classes start next week and you will be signed up for one class,” advised Mistress Sara.

“Mistress Sara, do you know why I need to take classes in those subjects? They do not interest me at all,” I inquired.

“My background packet indicates that you were interested in starting a small business, a dance studio, and these subjects would help in that endeavor,” replied Mistress Sara.

You want us to be honest with you, right?” I asked.

Yes,” she replied, looking at me with curiosity.

“That was my mother’s dream. After my first year at Joffrey she wanted to know what my backup plan was if I was not good enough to dance professionally. I told her I wanted to be a nanny until I could start my own family. She completely freaked out and we came up with starting a dance studio as the backup plan,” I explained, pausing to gather my thoughts. Lindsey took my hand in hers, giving me a supportive squeeze. “My mother wanted me to emulate my future mother-in-law who is a successful business woman with an MBA.”

“Who knows about what you really want?” asked Mistress Sara, with a reassuring look.

“Nobody, my mother pushed me into this plan and it became bigger than life with everyone I know being really supportive of this big lie. I mean I like teaching children and seeing their glowing smiles when they succeed, but I have no interest in running a business,” I continued. “I even kept up this façade with my fiancé and I feel awful about that but I did not want to disappoint everyone.”

“Interesting, so what is your dream? What do you want to be when you grow up so to speak?” asked Mistress Sara, with an encouraging smile.

“I just want to be a mom with a brood of children, at least four but maybe more, a couple of dogs and a cat all living in a big home. It sounds crazy but I am looking forward to helping my children with homework, arts and crafts, little league, soccer, music lessons and birthday parties. My mother was a lawyer and her mother was a doctor. There were no stay-at-home moms in her family and she hated the concept,” I explained. “So if I need to take college courses, can I take one that will help me be a better mother or something like that?”

“I believe SMU has a child development course offered during the summer that sounds perfect for you. Take a look at it on your iPad tonight and send me an email with your thoughts,” instructed Mistress Sara.

“That’s it? Don’t you have to check with my owner to be identified later about this change?” I retorted, quickly catching myself. “Mistress, sorry for my outburst.”

“Your apology is accepted. Understand that you are not the first young lady that I have encountered whose family and friends have pushed them towards careers that they are not interested in. Many, like you, just want to be great moms. And that is fine with us here. We just need to know the truth and then we work on making that a possibility,” she explained. “So you take a child development class this summer and we will see how this changes things for you. I just need your continued honesty in all aspects of who you are, your goals and how you are feeling at all times, OK?”

“Thank you, Mistress,” I replied, feeling good about the results of our conversation even though I was still spooked that she knew I was coming here weeks before I was repo’d. Someone planned for me to be here and I did not know who.

“Twenty-eight, I am tracking you as pre-med at UT but do not have access to your records yet. What are your concerns or issues?” she asked.

“My first issue is that my existing student loans will go into foreclosure when I am not enrolled in school this fall. In addition, I need to notify UT of my changed status. My soccer coach will need to know what happened to me and then there is my partial scholarship,” replied Lindsey.

“Your new owner will purchase your outstanding debt this week. I have a release of information and power of attorney for UT that you will sign so I can gain access to your records and engage the registrar for your disenrollment for this academic year. I spoke to your coach this morning about your situation,” advised Mistress Sara.

“My coach was like a second mother to me. While she was tough, pushing me hard there was a softer side that was very nurturing. She wanted us to be successful in life, not just soccer,” smiled Lindsey. “I will miss her.”

“She was terribly upset upon learning of your enslavement. When I told her, you ended up here at Broadstone she calmed down as she is familiar with our institution. She was very helpful in providing background information. Coach Sullivan is very fond of you,” replied Mistress Sara, with a motherly smile.

“Thank you for letting Coach know what happened to me. She is really important to me,” responded Lindsey.

“If you know your general education requirements, find some courses at SMU that start next week,” directed Mistress Sara. “I not only work with you while you are here but also assist alumna in their continuing education. In other words, I will help you get into medical school.”

“So am I treating this next year like a gap year where I should expect to return to full time studies the following fall?” asked Lindsey.

“Maybe, it depends if you have been matched with a master or not. I will cover this in greater detail later. We use a process matching you with a mate for life. That is our goal here and in four to six weeks each of you will have to make a decision. Are you agreeing to that goal and staying here or will you be sold for other uses? Girls with your slave grades are regularly sent to Venus or Pearson’s for training and then used in that manner. Here we may wait to get the right match until after you graduate from college,” explained Mistress Sara.

“What happens if I am not matched when I graduate from Broadstone?” asked Lindsey.

“You become a full-time student again working towards your degree. In partnership with the Cotillion, we have houses that you live in at UT, Rice and TCU, while attending school. Look at it as a sorority without the social life. Each house has a mistress that runs it. You go to school fully clothed, blending in with other students. We sometimes get girls right out of high school here who go get their education because they are not ready for matching. The matching process works best for girls aged twenty-two to twenty-seven so the girls coming out of high school will spend a minimum of two years in one of these houses working towards their degrees. It is more important to get the right match than getting it done soon after you finish here.”

“Would I go to school in the summer? Is it possible to do internships?” asked Lindsey.

“We have a summer concubine program for the girls who are unmatched college students. We have a customer base of individuals that we lease the consorts to for around two months each summer. They are generally older individuals and can include couples looking for companionship. Some are women so it can get interesting. It is a good program that gives our girls different life experiences with mature individuals who know what they like. There is often quite a bit of travel involved,” explained Mistress Sara. “We conduct exit interviews for the clients and our girls to see what went well and for areas of improvement in the program. Most girls end up really enjoying their experience.”

That just makes me nervous,” responded Lindsey, with a worried expression on her face. She looked like she was about to break down crying.

Mistress Sara noticed her distress and came around from her desk, kneeling down in front of Lindsey. She gently ran her fingers through Lindsey’s hair saying, “It will be fine. Most girls are scared and nervous but end up having a really good time. We want this to be a positive learning experience for you. Please trust us when the time comes, ok.”

“I’ll try,” said Lindsey. Mistress Sara patted Lindsey on the shoulder before standing and returning to her desk.

“Moving on to Family Unit skills we will be covering home management, cooking, nutrition, fitness, child rearing and a number of additional areas. Most importantly, since you are getting your piercings this afternoon you will spend the next three mornings in our on-site child daycare center helping out. We have a number of new mothers working here,” explained Mistress Sara. “There are different aged children with some of our local alumna dropping off their children for the day.”

“Will we be nude?” asked Lindsey.

“Oh no, you will be wearing uniforms at the daycare center,” laughed Mistress Sara. “Expect to change some diapers while learning how to entertain and educate the children there.”

“I took care of my younger sister while growing up, I know how to change a diaper,” groaned Lindsey.

“Then you can show me how to change my very first diaper, I was an only child,” I responded, with a smile, actually looking forward to this. Lindsey looked at me like I was insane. Maybe I was a little.

“The social skills training covers a wide variety of topics from throwing a large dinner or cocktail party to the art of conversation, playing a musical instrument and playing golf,” explained Mistress Sara.

“Speaking of golf, your owners want both of you to learn to play golf. Expect to spend every Monday on the golf course while taking regular classes here where we have two par three holes and a putting green to practice on.”

“Golf?” I asked. “Why golf?”

“Almost all of the men and their parents play golf. They want women who can participate and enjoy the game. Many of their networking and social activities revolve around golf and the other related events at their country clubs,” explained Mistress Sara.

“That makes sense,” I replied. Calum’s entire family played that game. They even watched it on TV which I found hard to follow. Amelia had encouraged me to take lessons which I had declined. It looked like a very frustrating sport and now I would be forced to learn how to play it.

“The last pillar is the sexual arts. Since becoming slaves, what have you learned about your bodies?” she asked.

Lindsey and I looked at each other blushing. I nodded at her to go first as her eyes became big.

“I learned that I can climax from an anal massage. One of the girls also licked my asshole in the shower last night and it felt good. With all of the nerve endings in my anus, anal sex can either feel really good or hurt like hell,” answered Lindsey in a low voice, embarrassed by her revelation all while maintaining her good posture.

“I learned that a woman having a G-spot is not a myth. It was always a myth right along with Kegel muscles for me,” I chuckled. “I have read that it existed and never knew it was real until Dr. Allen made me cum when she showed me mine.”

“We will train you how to use your Kegel muscles. They exist also. Have either of you experienced lesbian sex before enslavement?” asked Mistress Sara.

“No,” answered Lindsey blushing.

“Neither have I,” I chimed in.

“But you enjoyed it here, right?” Mistress stated and both Lindsey and I nodded blushing profusely.

“I also never believed that pain could lead to sexual ecstasy. Twice I asked for a spanking to enhance my pleasure. I climaxed when Mistress Kara struck my clit with her riding crop after whipping me, triggering one of my most intense climaxes ever,” I sighed.

“I do not understand what is happening to me. Dr. Allen diagnosed us with overactive slave heat but I think there is more to it,” Lindsey added.

“There is much more to it and that is a topic that we will help you explore. Both of you are sexually naïve and inexperienced. You do not know what types of sexual gratification are achievable. We are going to teach you to enjoy sex in many ways that you never thought possible. You just need to keep an open mind,” smiled Mistress Sara.

“I expected to learn how to give a blow job, sex positions, and of course anal sex because that is what slaves do,” said Lindsey.

“You will have classes in oral skills, anal skills, sexual positions, sensual seduction, how to use your Kegel muscles, sex toys, massage and bondage to name a few. We have a training program using male slaves owned by Cougar Club members. You will be having sex with other men as part of your training. The most important aspect is learning about your bodies and their potential for sexual pleasure. Look at this as a journey of self-exploration, understanding what makes you feel good during sex. A slave that knows how to enjoy sex enthusiastically services her master sexually giving him a much better experience,” advised Mistress Sara with a knowing smile.

“I never wanted to be a slutty whore,” whined Lindsey with a worried look.

“We are not turning you into a pleasure slut or whore who mindlessly services many men in a week or day,” responded Mistress with a hard look. “We are training you to sexually pleasure one man, your future master and husband. There is a major distinction, it is not all about him, as we want the two of you to really enjoy sex together.”

“I think she is explaining that sexual proficiency does not make you a slut. It just means that you and your future husband will enjoy it more,” I said to Lindsey, trying to stay positive.

“There are parts of your sexual training that you will really take pleasure in, other aspects you may not like and there are things that you will learn to enjoy once you understand how to get pleasure from them or how much pleasure it gives another. You will have sex with men. You will suck their cocks and swallow their cum. They will have vaginal and anal sex with you,” Mistress Sara reiterated.

“That still sounds like you are turning us into slutty whores,” commented Lindsey.

“You played soccer at UT. You had practices where you worked on specific skills and scrimmages to test those skills. None of this is a substitute for actual game experience, right?” asked Mistress Sara.

“There is no substitute for game experience,” Lindsey answered glumly. Realizing where this was leading. “I can learn to deep throat a dildo but there is no alternative to a real penis attached to a man. I get it, I just don’t have to like it.”

“To help you through this we have a big sister mentor program here where the two of you will be little sisters to another more experienced pairing. There is also a big sister alumna program with recent graduates who work with each of you. The two of you will also have a few field trips where you spend the weekend with an alumna and her husband sleeping in their bed. Everything we do is designed to develop you, open your eyes to other possibilities, all while learning more about yourself. Remember, treat every opportunity as a voyage of self-exploration where you learn more about yourself and your body.”

“Over the next couple of weeks I will be working individual and group counseling into your schedules to address issues that we have identified. If you have any problems adapting to your new lives please contact me directly or through Mistress Kara,” she said. “Looks like our time is almost up. Twenty-eight, I need you to sign those documents on the table before you leave.”

Somehow Mistress Sara released us on time for our next class, Social Yoga: Posture with Heels, with Mistress Marie. We learned that a Broadstone graduate should glide gracefully through a room in five-inch heels. Once Mistress Marie observed Lindsey try to walk in two- inch heels we were back to the basics of proper posture and just walking in our bare feet using shorter steps. My ballet training saved me while poor Lindsey walked like an “elephant” according to the cane-wielding Mistress Marie, who put her cane to good use making numerous spot corrections on poor Lindsey’s ass.

After class it was off to a lunch of slave chow followed by three hours of introduction to golf since all of our sexual arts classes were cancelled due to our overactive slave heat. Lindsey’s superior athleticism kicked in greatly, pleasing Mistress Carol who ran the golf program. Lindsey possessed a “natural swing” while I on the other hand was a different story. Thankfully for me Mistress Carol was much more patient than Mistress Marie so my ass remained unscathed when class was finally over.

At 3:58 p.m. we entered the infirmary where we found Dr. Allen and Mistress Kara waiting for us. Next thing I knew I was once again strapped back into the exam chair, hands bound over my head, legs spread, with my feet secured in the stirrups.

“How do you feel now? What if anything has changed since this morning?” asked Dr. Allen.

“I feel more grounded, more like my old self. My slave persona is still lurking in my head but it is not battling over control like it was this morning. Although my vagina feels wet it is not all tingly with sexual need. I no longer feel like a horny slave girl chasing after orgasms,” I answered, with a smile on my face.

Dr. Allen flashed a pen light into my eyes. Then she released my left arm, took my pulse and checked my blood pressure before re-securing the arm over my head. Once secured she promptly checked my pussy for slave heat, finding me extremely moist when she gently pushed two fingers into my kitty. There was no tingling or increased arousal from the presence of her fingers much to my relief. She then tweaked my nipples generating a painful squeal in reply with no tingles.

Noting my physical responses Dr. Allen asked, “No sexual stimulation or arousal from my fingers?” When I shook my head no she responded, “Good news. Looks like the course of treatment is working. Now for the piercings. After consulting with Dr. Sheldon you will only get your nipples, navel and outer labia piercings this afternoon. Your other piercings will be on Monday after we make sure your overactive slave heat is in remission.”

Next thing I knew, Dr. Allen was prepping my nipples for their piercings. Soon I had a black titanium barbell in place in each nipple, a curved one in my navel and a black hoop in my right outer right labia. They stung a little when the nipples were pierced and the labia piercing hurt but overall the experience was much better than I expected.

“Believe it or not you are through the worst of it. The rest of your piercings will be much less painful. The key is keeping them clean,” she advised. “Now I am also going to rub some more Lignocaine gel onto your clitoris to keep it desensitized.”

Dr. Allen proceeded with another application of the cream. Then she reconfigured the table so I was laying on my back with my hands still secured over my head. Then she rubbed some of the cream into the inside of my left arm.

“Looking at your questionnaire you were not on any form of birth control when enslaved. Is that correct?” she asked.

“I was on the pill and went off it a few weeks ago. My last period ended right before I went to the Big D for my grading,” I answered.

“Why did you go off the pill? You were not married yet?” she asked, causing me to blush.

“Calum and I were engaged. We were ready and I decided to let nature take its course,” I answered.

“I needed to make sure there were no complications that were not mentioned in your questionnaire. You will get an etonogestrel rod implanted under your skin. The cream will numb the area so all you will feel is me pulling on your skin and a light pin prick. There will be some light bruising and soreness for about a week. It is one hundred percent effective in eight hours and lasts for a year,” she explained.

An antiseptic wipe was applied to the skin on my arm. I felt her pulling the skin on my arm, a prick and it was inserted followed by a band aid on the entry point. Then she released me and it was Lindsey’s turn. After Lindsey’s examination was complete she received piercings that matched mine, her implant and she was released from the chair. Dr. Allen seemed pleased with the results for both of us. She then proceeded to put four valium pills in a small envelope and hand them to Mistress Kara along with a tube of Lignocaine gel. Next, she handed us each a pair of white granny panties with red crosses on the front and back along with matching sports bras.

“Put these on. You are to wear them at all times, even to bed, until further instructions from me. They will help keep your new piercings clean while also signifying your no sex, no orgasm, restrictions. Put on a clean pair after every cleaning. Review the piercing cleaning instructions on your iPads after dinner and clean them during personal hygiene right after dinner. Get some of your sisters to help you since they have all been through this. Put on clean garments, take the two pills and go to bed. They will knock you out and I want you to get a good night’s sleep,” she instructed. “Any questions?”

“No,” we answered.

“Mistress Kara will have some of your slave sisters wake you right before lights out to clean your piercings, apply more numbing cream and to upsize your anal plugs. I will see you tomorrow morning at 8:00 am for sick call. We will follow this routine every day until Thursday morning when we will medically induce some orgasms. You will not participate in slave yoga until Thursday morning, remember no orgasms until you meet with me Thursday morning,” she directed, nodding to Mistress Kara.

Turning to Lindsey and me, Dr. Allen asked, “Any questions?”

“No, Dr. Allen,” we responded.

“You are dismissed then,” directed Dr. Allen, after waving goodbye we scampered back to our dorm area followed shortly by Mistress Kara.

After dinner and hygiene, Lindsey and I lay down on our futon when Mistress Kara walked up to our beds carrying a long pillow and a comforter.

“These are for you. The two of you were good slaves today and I want to make sure you get a good night’s sleep,” she advised. “Twenty-seven, I particularly appreciated your honesty with Mistress Sara Concerning your career goals.”

She handed us the pillow that we positioned under our heads while she draped the comforter over us. Then it got weird when she kneeled down, leaning forward placing a kiss on each of our foreheads before rising and walking out of the room. After she left I rolled over onto my right side and backed into Lindsey’s arms.

“Mistress Kara reminds me of my coach. Really tough, but deep down she cares. I can feel it,” commented Lindsey, as she snuggled up to me.

“Now what do you think of this place?” I asked.

“Much better. You were right, if we are going to be slaves this is a good place to end up. It feels like they actually care about us. Having the same owner as Dr. Allen really made my day giving me hope,” Lindsey responded, pausing for a few moments before continuing. “I am worried about you, though. They knew you were coming here even before you were repo’d. Someone schemed to enslave you and send you here. Who knew you were being graded yesterday?”

”Calum and Amelia obviously knew. My slave yoga instructor knew because I checked in with her for any last-minute tips. I also informed the loan company two weeks ago of when and where I was being graded. Anyone there had this information and could have shared it,” I replied. “I cannot believe that either Calum or Amelia are behind this although right now I really wish they were.”

“If they didn’t do it then who would do this to you and why?” asked Lindsey, yawning as the valium kicked in.

“That’s what scares me,” I mumbled, falling asleep in Lindsey’s arms, wondering what my future held in store for me.

(Part Two will be continued below. Once again too many characters for a single post.)
These users thanked the author Mr. Smith for the post (total 5):
Carl BradfordjeepsterJustBobreddbunnzjean.amelot

Mr. Smith
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Re: Allison's Descent into Slavery Part Nine

Post by Mr. Smith »

Part Two.

Our days became predictable during our recovery. We started each morning with an alternate exercise program in lieu of slave yoga. Listening to the girls climaxing around us accompanied by the heady aroma they emanated was distracting as we did our burpees, jumping jacks and plank exercises. Hell, I was jealous of my slave sister’s orgasms. Every time one of them moaned in ecstasy, their bodies shuddering in pleasure, I wanted mine. It was also taking a toll on Lindsey. I could see it in her eyes as we walked back into the dorm area surrounded by giggling girls with flushed faces and purring kitties.

After checking in with Dr. Allen each morning we worked at the childcare center until lunchtime. I absolutely loved my time with the children while Lindsey was less enthusiastic. After lunch it was an hour with Mistress Marie relearning how to walk. We graduated up to two-inch heels by Wednesday. The rest of our afternoons were spent working on golf. Lindsey was picking up the sport quickly, even giving my pointers on my swing. Our piercings were healing nicely thanks in part to the help of our sisters helping us care for them.

The day Twenty-five and Twenty-six disappeared we had two new girls taking on their designations. The new Twenty-five was none other than Sandy, the buxom blonde girl who polished the pussy post getting it all warm and slick for my use at the Big D. Pixie Girl’s former babysitter was a legacy slave who was angry at her mother for suddenly enslaving her and sending her to Broadstone. The poor girl cried herself to sleep the first night, furious at her mother.

Thursday morning came fast. We were permitted to participate in slave yoga but denied any orgasms, adding to our frustration level. So close, but yet so far away from the climaxes we craved. After breakfast and personal hygiene, Lindsey and I walked to the infirmary for our daily check-in with Dr. Allen. Hopefully, our overactive slave heat would be deemed permanently in remission, freeing us to orgasm once again. Slave yoga was just not the same when one is not allowed to climax. It was really hard being a slave girl, living with the other slave girls constantly in a frenzy everywhere you looked morning, noon and night. We were eager for release. No, we needed relief!

Lindsey and I arrived at the infirmary about ten minutes early finding the door locked. Did I mention we were looking forward to Dr. Allen medically inducing our first orgasms in days? The two of us were horny little slaves. In the infirmary waiting area next to the entrance there were a row of slave pads facing the wall. Each pad had a red dot on the wall at head level that slaves were expected to stare at until called into the infirmary. Kneeling, we waited for Dr. Allen as two other slave girls occupied slave pads next to us. Soon I heard the distinctive sound of heels walking towards us and the beeps that accompanied Dr. Allen unlocking the infirmary with a keypad as she left us staring at the wall in anticipation.

“Twenty-seven and Twenty-eight, please come in,” called out Dr. Allen.

We hurried into the room. Once again I found myself strapped back into the exam chair, hands bound over my head, legs spread, with my feet strapped into stirrups. This exam went like the others with Dr. Allen flashing a pen light into my eyes. She released my left arm, took my pulse and checked my blood pressure before re-securing the arm over my head. She examined the location of my etonogestrel implant followed by checking all of my piercings. For the first time she tweaked my nipples, engendering a painful yelp in response as they were still tender. Then she checked my pussy for slave heat, finding me wetter than I had been in days. I was extremely moist when she smoothly pushed two fingers into my kitty. Once again there was no tingling or increased arousal from the presence of her fingers much to my relief although I was aroused in anticipation of my soon to be induced climax.

“You seem wetter this morning. Is there a reason?” Dr. Allen asked, smiling.

Blushing, I responded, “Participating in slave yoga this morning without relief left me horny and it has been days since I got off. I am really looking forward to my medically induced orgasm.”

“It does look like you are aroused, looking forward towards your first climax in days,” she chuckled, as she licked her fingers clean. “Let me get you in the proper position for orgasm induction.”

Dr. Allen then lowered the exam chair a little, getting it to a height she liked. Then she went and retrieved a slave mat, laying it on the ground between my legs. I wondered what she was doing as she walked around so that she was standing to my left as she smiled down at me running her fingers through my hair.

“Shall we get started?” she said, smirking at me. “Twenty-eight, position yourself on your knees and orally service Twenty-seven until she climaxes in your mouth.”

The shocked look on poor Lindsey’s face was priceless as she realized her pending role in inducing my orgasm. We both had expected Dr. Allen to masturbate us to climax and boy were we wrong. Understanding what was expected of her, she obediently moved onto her knees between my thighs looking at my pussy with a concerned look trying to decipher how to proceed.

“If this is your first time, do what you would enjoy if you were on the receiving end. You can start with a little foreplay, building up her anticipation by kissing the insides of her thighs while you become more comfortable before diving in if you like. She is a horny, needy little slave that craves release,” advised Dr. Allen, in an encouraging voice. She had me pegged alright.

Flushing, Lyndsey bent her face between my thighs tentatively kissing the inside of my left thigh near my vulva. Her kisses picked up intensity as she moved closer to my vagina and then she skipped over my pussy to my right thigh repeating the process as I hissed in frustration. I could feel my glistening pussy lips spreading open in anticipation like the pedals of a flower. Then she moved in for the kill, her tongue licking broad strokes up my cunt, tracking strings of wetness with it. I shuddered as Lindsey’s breath fanned my needy clit. Her tongue buried into my folds as I cried out in pleasure.

I could feel an orgasm building deep in my stomach while Lindsey lapped and sucked between my legs. Driving her tongue deeper into the folds of my pussy as she lost her inhibitions. I felt a finger poised at my entrance waiting for something. I looked down as Lindsey looked up at me expectantly. “Please,” I moaned, as she teased the finger at my hole.

She smiled up at me as she plunged the finger in, my back arched in pleasure as she honed in on my clit with her tongue. The licking and sucking on my panic button, punctuated by the penetration of Lindsey’s finger was too much, pushing me over the edge as I keened and twitched in pleasure. I convulsed and coiled in orgasmic bliss as Lindsey continued to pump into me while the rhythmic thrusting slowed to prolong my pleasure.

A wave of oversensitivity gripped around my clit. “Enough, no more,” I pleaded, trying to pull away as Lindsey kindly moved off my nub, gently withdrawing her finger. Her glowing face slick with my arousal looking up at me with a wide grin plastered on it. My breathing came fast and heavy as I slowly unraveled inside coming down from my medically induced orgasm.

“It looks like you are a natural,” laughed Dr. Allen, staring at Lindsey.

“Surprisingly, I really enjoyed giving Twenty-seven pleasure like this once I got used to it. I was freaking out at first. And she does taste good,” giggled Lindsey, as Dr. Allen rubbed her hand on my stomach as my breathing steadied.

“Twenty-eight, get up into the next exam chair so I can check you out while Twenty-seven catches her breath,” chuckled Dr. Allen.

Lindsey scrambled to her feet and hopped into the next exam chair as Dr. Allen quickly secured her in place. Dr. Allen ran Lindsey through the same examination as my earlier one while I calmed down from my frenzy. I really felt good and totally under control feeling like my overactive slave heat was in permanent remission. Soon Dr. Allen came back and released me and I jumped out of the chair knowing what was expected of me.

“You know what you need to do,” instructed Dr. Allen. She slapped me hard on my right buttock, propelling me forward while giggling, “Git.”

Dropping to my knees in front of Lindsey’s spread legs I took a long look at Lindsey’s pussy. While I had shaved it numerous times I had never really examined a woman’s vagina this close before. Although I had serviced the lawyer at the Big D, her hairy smelly cunt was nothing like Lindsey’s. I felt that this was going to be a new experience for me and I wasn’t going to rush into it; I was going to do it right and enjoy it.

Lindsey’s inner lips were exposed through the entire length of her outer lips like a flower bud about to bloom. I could smell her arousal. Her lips were right there in front of me, glistening with moisture, waiting to be kissed, so I did, very gently. A tremor shook her body and I kissed again around the sides of her pussy, on her outer lips, and then back to the inner lips, teasing them apart with my tongue. Her taste was a little tart in a pleasant way that I liked.

I licked slowly a few times, bottom to top, and her body shifted a little pushing towards me, needing more. I drove my tongue inside her, more forcefully and quickly. She cooed and whimpered and moaned in pleasure as my tongue moved in and out of her. Then I feinted towards her clit, instead moving down to her rosebud remembering how good it felt during my welcome party. I polished her starburst generating more moans as she started thrashing about groaning, “Aaahhhhhh, you dirty girl, yeessss.”

My tongue traveled upward searching for her clit, and when I found it, she loudly groaned in pleasure. I quickened the pace of my tongue, lashing her pleasure button with a fury. Her whole body was now shaking as she moaned in pleasure. I brought my right hand to her opening, right beneath my tongue, and slowly inserted my index finger inside her. I lovingly stroked her from the inside and that was all she needed to blast off. Her back arched, her hips bucked and she tried to pull away from my tongue as the orgasm crashed over her. I kept my finger inside her and she clenched down on it as she climaxed, not letting go until the tremors subsided. I lightly kissed her skittle until with one last gentle kiss I released her. Pulling my finger out I looked up at her with pride at my handiwork, my face drenched in her juices as she struggled to catch her breath.

“Good job Twenty-seven. Please return to your exam chair. Each of you need two more induced orgasms this morning before I deem you cured,” directed the grinning doctor.

Yeah! I jumped to my feet, moving back to my exam chair looking forward to additional pleasure. Sitting down I placed my feet in the stirrups, holding my hands overhead impatiently waiting to be secured in place. What had gotten into me that I was acting this way? Was my overactive slave heat returning or was this a new horny slave version of Allison Stevens?

“You are an eager beaver,” Dr. Allen snickered, while she once again secured me into the chair.

“One-thirty-seven and One-thirty-eight, please come in now,” Dr. Allen called out, as she went and released Lindsey, who moved between my legs onto her knees. One-thirty-seven was a short voluptuous redhead while One-thirty-eight was a perky blonde. The bouquet of our arousal permeated the room. Both girls gave us knowing looks when they entered the infirmary.

“One-thirty-eight, these two arrived with overactive slave heat and I am testing them to see if their treatment worked. Both are, shall we say, inexperienced in the oral arts. I want you to coach them, ensuring that each has two more mind blowing orgasms. Please give them tips while they service each other while I attend to One-thirty-seven,” directed the doctor.

One-thirty-eight hurried over to us positioning herself on my left while she ran her fingers through my hair while smiling down at me. Lindsey started like the last time with little kisses on my thighs getting me warmed up for what follows. One-thirty-eight leaned forward giving me a passionate kiss on the lips, her tongue probing my mouth as I responded in kind, moaning into her mouth. She pulled away saying, “Welcome to Broadstone, sister.”

Dr. Allen called in the rest of the girls for sick call during our kiss. They came in with three of them assuming the kneel position facing the wall right across from me. The third, with an ace bandage around her right knee, was positioning a chair to face the wall. Dr. Allen stopped her, telling them all to turn around so they could watch the two new slaves get tested for overactive slave heat. I had expected that Dr. Allen would induce my orgasm in the privacy of the infirmary with only Lindsey present. Now Dr. Allen was treating another patient while we had a stranger as an oral sex coach who had just tickled my tonsils with her tongue. There were four giggling slave girls I had never met as an audience. I started blushing in embarrassment while my humiliation fueled my slave heat. One of the slave girls even blew me a kiss.

“Work two fingers into her pussy while you kiss and lick around her lips,” directed our coach.

Lindsey complied as I moaned as she worked her fingers into my leaking kitty. Meanwhile I could hear Dr. Allen explaining to One-thirty-seven that her owner wanted another piercing on her left outer labia to match the one already in place on the right side. Apparently, the new owner was designing an intricate set of jewelry for the graduation and promising ceremony next month. While they gossiped about the impending promising ceremony, my audience giggled and Lindsey tantalizingly massaged my hole with her fingers.

As Dr. Allen worked on her patient Lindsey worked on my pussy. “Work a third finger into her pussy, give her slow sensuous strokes while you give her pussy a tongue massage. Make sure to lick around her clit without any direct stimulation,” directed our coach. She wasn’t a coach, she was a sadist. I was so ready to erupt.

I could feel an orgasm building up in the pit of my stomach. It was growing larger and larger as Lindsey continued to tease me with slow strokes in my pussy. How I wanted her to just finger fuck me hard to a glorious climax. Instead, she pulled her mouth away from my pussy as I groaned in disappointment. Then I felt her warm breath on my ass followed by her tongue massaging my sphincter sending a bolt of pleasure straight to my core. Groaning in pleasure I tried to hump her fingers without success as my pending orgasm grew, pushing me to the verge.

“Good job. She is ready, draw it out as long as you can and then suckle her clit while you finger bang her good,” chuckled our coach, who then stuck her tongue into my ear while her left hand gently massaged my left breast. God this felt good.

“Please, please, please,” I begged, needing release.

I felt ready to explode, on the verge of an incredible eruption, unable to wait any longer for relief when Lindsey heard my plea. Suddenly her mouth moved up to my clit giving my happy button a tongue lashing that I would not soon forget. Simultaneously she three finger fucked me with a ferocity.

“Cum for me,” commanded my sadistic coach.

I erupted in a frenzy, lifting off the chair, arching my back as I pushed my cunt into Lindsey’s face. Convulsing around her fingers that continued to thrust into me with a passion.

“Yes, yes, yeessss,” I squealed in delight as our coach once again found my erogenous zone located behind my ear. Another torrent of stimulation overwhelmed my clitoris.

“No more, please stop, stopppp,” I implored, trying to pull away as Lindsey ended her assault on my skittle. I truly tasted the rainbow of pleasure during that frenzy.

Lindsey kissed my clit one last time before pulling her mouth away while gently withdrawing her fingers as I calmed down to the giggles and cheers from the other slaves kneeling across from me. Lindsey was looking up at me, her happy face swamped in my juices as she blew me a kiss. I looked over and saw Dr. Allen smiling at me. She even gave me a thumbs up, or was that intended for Lindsey? Our coach was looking down at me with a big grin on her face. It was all a big blur as I tried to focus.

“Two down, one to go,” pronounced Dr. Allen, turning back to her patient. “Get them some water.”

“Give her a big kiss with lots of tongue while I get some water,” directed our coach.

Lindsey complied, moving up to my right side before kissing me. Plunging her tongue into my mouth to more giggles from our audience who now had a great view of my privates with my legs splayed open. I moaned, sucking on her tongue as I tasted myself on her lips. I did taste good, although I thought she tasted better. Our coach returned with a bottle of water ending our kiss. She rotated back and forth between Lindsey and me, until the bottle was empty. Lindsey gave me another kiss and assumed her position once again between my legs as I worried that I could not take another climax of this magnitude so soon.

“Could you tell when she was getting close to blowing?” asked our coach.

“Yes, the second time she was easy to read,” answered Lindsey, grinning up at me from between my thighs. She had an evil twinkle in her eyes that made me nervous.

“Good, I want you to edge her close to the precipice of her orgasm and then pull back. Do that a couple of times before you push her over the cliff into her climax,” advised the sadist coach.

Grinning at me from between my thighs Lindsey said, “Remember our first morning in the showers. It’s my turn.”

In the shower that morning I had surprised her, jamming two fingers in her from behind while polishing her skittle with my other hand until she erupted in a frenzy twice. Clearly Lindsey had not forgotten.

Lindsey leaned forward laying a big sloppy kiss on my pussy, driving her tongue as deep inside my folds as she could manage. After exploring the depths of my cunt for what seemed like an eternity she pulled out and started slowly running her tongue from my asshole up to me clit again, and again and again and again. The repetition was getting to me as I felt an orgasm building inside. From time to time she would again drive her tongue into the depths of my cunt until she returned to methodically lapping me from my rosebud to my pearl.

Then she upped her game, penetrating my pussy with two fingers searching for my G spot all the while she blew air onto my clit and kissed around it. Her fingers would find and then lose my G spot all the while pushing me towards and pulling me back from the precipice of my climax. At first I thought she was unable to find my G spot. Until it became clear that her movements were purposeful, designed to frustrate me. Then Dr. Allen released the redhead who joined us as a co-coach, standing to my right.

“Welcome to Broadstone, sister,” she said as she leaned forward kissing me, pushing my lips open with her tongue. Soon our tongues were dancing with each other as I moaned in frustration as Lindsey once again pulled me back from the abyss.

“Someone is getting frustrated,” she commented as she pulled her lips from mine. Soon she was kissing me on my favorite spot on my neck while massaging the inside of my right thigh with her hand.

“Poor needy slave girl wants her orgasm, it’s just not time yet,” replied the sadist coach as she covered my lips with hers and her tongue asked mine to dance. Her hand massaged my breast. Three women were working in consort, driving me mad with lust. This combination of sensations resounded through my body. My loins were afire with need.

Lindsey placed her mouth over my clit and began sucking, licking, and biting my panic button while vigorously rubbing my G spot. The orgasm building up in me all came crashing out. I arched my back, body trembling, pushing my pussy into Lindsey’s face as I squirted on her. Lindsey continued attacking my clit with her mouth, her warm tongue doing a magic dance on my pearl, all while massaging my G spot until she sensed me trying to pull away from her. She let up on her assault, giving my pussy one last lingering kiss. Soon I felt the last contraction travel from the pit of my stomach through my cunt. I lay exhausted, bound in the exam chair. Lindsey looked up at me with a devious grin on her face as I felt the last contraction travel from the pit of my stomach out through my kitty. I was spent, in a good way.

Our coaches engaged us in conversation, snapping me back to reality all while giving us more water. I drank greedily.

“I had a bad case of overactive slave heat when I arrived from the Big D. The first treatment didn’t work. Eventually I was cured,” advised the red head. Most of the girls here that had overactive slave heat also develop slave mind. The two of you need to look out for each other and get help when you need it.”

“Her slave mind kept coming back. It was really scary but Dr. Allen and Dr. Sheldon were a godsend, finally getting her through it. There was one girl in our class that tried to conceal her slave mind and Headmistress Spalding made an example of her. Announcing to the entire school that she had been sold to a high end BDSM brothel to serve out her five year indenture. This was right after she was strung up for a brutal all school public flogging,” explained our sadist coach.

“That was the only time we witnessed one of those floggings. There is an unwritten code here that you do not lie about what is going on with you. If there is a problem, you ask for help and it will be provided. Got it?” asked the redhead, as the girls freed me from my bindings.

“Is this for real? What happens if a girl succumbs to slave mind?” asked Lindsey.

“This is very real. They will help you so long as you are truthful with them. You need to trust the system here. There is a long term concubine program here for girls with slave mind. They lease the slave instead of selling her, maintaining control over her for her safety. Understand that a Broadstone concubine is a very valuable commodity for those that can afford one because they are so rare.”

Lindsey and I looked at each other and nodded our heads. Dr. Allen was examining one of the other slave girls. This one had an injured knee. When I was able to stand, although a little unsteady at first, I moved out of the chair. Making way for Lindsey who was quickly secured in place. She had a concerned look on her face when I leered at her before moving to my knees between her outstretched legs.

Looking at her vagina it was clear that she was extremely aroused from bringing me to multiple orgasms. Her pussy lips were engorged with longing like an open flower. The accumulation of wetness building while she serviced me was oozing out of her slit, like a slowly erupting volcano. Up close her rich tang was intoxicating. I decided to try something new, instead of slowly building her up to an orgasm I would aggressively drive her over the precipice into the abyss.

I leaned forward, starting on her rosebud as I polished it with my tongue as I heard our new coach welcoming Lindsey to Broadstone. Looking up I could see the two of them in a deep kiss while the redhead worked over her ear and both of them roamed Lindsey’s body with their hands. I understood the sensory overload she was experiencing as I lapped her from her ass to her clit with one long slow lick. Groans of ecstasy emanated from deep inside Lindsey as my tongue drew over her clitoris sending tremors through her body.

The blonde sadist welcomed Lindsey to Broadstone. Anticipating when she would plunge her tongue into Lindsey’s mouth I tried to synchronize driving two fingers into her vagina. Her pussy clamped down on my fingers. I reached my pinky down and gently brushed it across her brown pucker. When her pussy relaxed around my fingers I began a slow, steady, rhythmic motion with my digits thrusting in and out of her tight hole. My mouth returned to her happy button as I happily hummed against it like the calm before the storm.

Then I turned up the intensity in a three-pronged assault on her senses. Bringing my left thumb up to her browneye I vigorously massaged it all while increasing the ferocity of my thrusts into her cunt. All while energetically tonguing her engorged clit. I heard the blonde say in a soothing voice, “That’s it. Relax. Let it happen.” And Lindsey did. The sexual tension built up inside Lindsey until she shook, shoving her pussy harder against my face as she rode out her frenzy. Her ass bouncing off the exam chair.

Finally, the orgasm faded into occasional jerks until she collapsed entirely in the exam chair. I gently removed my fingers and licked her pussy clean, happily humming to myself randomly throughout the process. Then I gently massaged the area between Lindsey’s legs, causing ripples to continue through her body for another few minutes. Looking up I saw Lindsey covered in a gleam of moisture trying to catch her breath. Our coaches were grinning conspiratorially with each other.

One more Big O for Lindsey and I had a plan for bringing her to a mind-blowing explosion. I realized how much I enjoyed it, getting her off. It was not just because I made Lindsey feel good, which I obviously did. It was actually fun manipulating her glorious body and feeling it respond as I willed it. And boy was I going to control her next eruption.

During our short water break the redhead asked, “What are the two of you doing tomorrow?”

“Pony play,” I responded.

“You will enjoy that if you just go with the flow,” giggled the blonde.

“Would the two of you like to have a sleepover with us tomorrow night? Girls in the last few months have their own suites complete with a kitchen. It will give you a chance to learn more about the program over a real dinner,” explained the redhead.

“And we have fun,” encouraged the blonde, making a licking motion with her tongue.

“I would like that,” I replied, grinning. Lindsey was still recovering and could only nod her head.

Dr. Allen had finished with the girl with the injured knee and was examining the elbow of another slave girl. The girl with the knee injury and her pairing walked over and welcomed Lindsey to Broadstone with deep kisses as I started up again with light kisses of my own on her inner thighs working towards the juncture between her upper thigh and vulva. All while caressing her thighs with my hands. I overheard Dr. Allen advising the girl that she would be getting a cortisone shot to address her inflammation.

All four of the slave girls were now working over Lindsey, kissing, licking and massaging her body from her lips, ears, neck, breasts, stomach and thighs. I knew the sensory overload from all the mouths and hands would push the intensity of this climax. Once again I moved down to her starburst giving it a good massage while making sure it was well lubricated before lapping her from stern to bow as she shuddered when I tongued her ship’s bell. I thrust two fingers into her kitty in search of her G spot. Once finding it I started circling it with my fingers, giving it an occasional light brush to tantalize her. I moved the thumb from my other hand onto her back door, making circular movements with it. Gently massaging the outside of her ass. All while I blew and nibbled on her happy button. In this manner I brought her trembling body to the edge three times only to back off as she moaned in frustration.

Now was the time to pick up the pace. Simultaneously I thrust my thumb into her backdoor, vigorously massaging the inside of her rectum. My fingers honed in on her G spot energetically rubbing her magic spot. I attacked her devil’s doorbell with a full barrage of everything my lips and mouth and warm tongue could deliver. Lindsey was right on the precipice of the abyss when she experienced a sudden liftoff, her body exploding in ecstasy. She moaned into the mouth of our coach who was lip locked with Lindsey at the time. Her body writhed in the exam chair with ever-increasing fervor until she arched, frozen in place as her climax moved through her until collapsing back with a groan.

“Clap, Clap, Clap,” I heard as Dr. Allen applauded our efforts. “Bravo, now that’s what I would call a good orgasm,” she chuckled, as the rest of us happily giggled in response while poor Lindsey caught her breath.

After a quick water break the doctor had me back in an exam chair where she once again checked my eyes, blood pressure and my vagina. After getting a clean bill of health I was released. Then she checked Linsey with the same results. During our exam one-thirty-seven broached the topic of a sleepover tomorrow night which Dr. Allen thought was a marvelous idea. After checking for food allergies our new friends gave us each a big hug and they were off. Then Dr. Allen had us bend over so she could up the size of our anal plugs to the one she had that first morning. As she slid the plug into Lindsey without complaint, she declared us ready for pony play tomorrow.

“The two of you are in remission. If you feel any symptoms coming back, notify Mistress Kara immediately and send me an email. We will be watching for symptoms of slave mind also since slaves diagnosed with one are more susceptible to the other. Any questions?” asked Dr. Allen.

“No,” we responded happily.

“One important lesson here is that sisters derive as much satisfaction giving pleasure as they do receiving it,” advised Dr. Allen, with a knowing smile. “I hope both of you learned that lesson this morning.”

“Yes, Dr. Allen,” answered Lindsey, blushing.

“I did,” I responded. Oh boy did I ever. I think I had more fun manipulating Lindsey to orgasm than receiving them from her. What did that say about me?

“Good. The rest of your morning will be spent with Mistress Marie. You have five minutes to report to her,” directed the doctor. “Have fun tomorrow at your pony play,” she called after us as we hurried out the door.

We were off. Moving with a purpose we made it to Mistress Marie’s room with time to spare. She was working with four other slaves when we barged in. I guess we looked like two disasters, our hair a mess, dried pussy juice on our faces and our pussies still leaking juices after our medically induced orgasms. We stood there in the present position with silly grins adorning our faces.

Where have you two been?” asked Mistress Marie, looking at us sternly while trying to contain a smile. Her eyes were dancing as she looked the two of us over.

“We were just given a clean bill of health by Dr. Allen, Mistress,” I responded happily, with a big grin on my face.

“Our overactive slave heat is in full remission,” chimed in Lindsey, with an equally radiant smile.

“It doesn’t smell like it,” replied Mistress Marie, shaking her head in disapproval. “Let me guess. Dr. Allen told the two of you to report to me in five minutes or you would receive demerits?”

“Yes, Mistress,” we replied, suddenly realizing that we may be in trouble.

“Report to your dorm and get cleaned up. Advise Mistress Kara if she is there. That means a full shower and brushing your teeth again. I do not want you smelling like two slave bitches in heat when you return,” she directed, shaking her head trying not to laugh as she returned her focus to her students.

We scurried out of there, giggling in the hallway as we returned to our dorm happy that no demerits had been assigned. After getting cleaned up we spent the rest of the morning in two-inch heels with Mistress Marie. The afternoon was spent in the daycare which I thoroughly enjoyed. Two little girls ran up to me, enveloping me in welcome hugs when I walked in much to Lindsey’s consternation. Each of us had our three orgasms during evening slave yoga. After another “delicious” dinner of slave chow we cleaned up and reported to Mistress Kara who was sitting at her desk with her feet up reading a Hillary Rodham slave novel.

Looking up from her book she said, “Dr. Allen loaned me this book about the guy that enslaves his fiancé where they end up living happily ever after. This is utter garbage. I cannot believe an intelligent woman reads this crap,” she said, as she lofted it into the trash can by her desk as she stood up.

“The two of you are scheduled for pony play tomorrow. Twenty-seven, when was the last time you had a hard cock fucking you?” she asked.

“The morning I was enslaved, twice actually,” I replied, blushing. What does it say about me that I got up early that morning, sucking on Calum’s cock, enticing him to fuck his little slave girl. And then I joined him in the shower for another round.

“And the week before that?” she inquired, with a look on her face that implied she already knew the answer.

“Every night before falling asleep, sometimes in the morning and there were a couple of nooners also,” I answered, red-faced. It sounded like all Calum and I did was work, eat, sleep, and fuck, maybe not in that order.

“So you are an insatiable little fuck bunny. How about you, Twenty-eight?” asked Mistress Kara.

“Almost two years,” mumbled Lindsey, looking around hoping nobody heard her answer as her face flushed.

“We need to get you ready for tomorrow. You will likely have sexual intercourse during pony play and I want you prepared to enjoy it,” said Mistress Kara, turning serious. “There is nothing to be embarrassed about, Twenty-eight. Most of the girls that arrive here are just like you. Fuck bunnies like Twenty-seven are the exception to the rule.”

“Three and Four, report,” bellowed Mistress Kara.

The two of them appeared instantly as Mistress Kara was opening a drawer in her desk. She pulled out a tube of lubricant and what looked like two strapon dildos but there were no straps. Instead, each dildo resembled the Trident with two bulbs that inserted into the anus and vagina with a clitoral pad and protruding dildos. One was green and considerably larger than the other, at least eight inches and thick. The other was pink and much smaller, maybe six inches in length and much thinner.

“Ladies, these two have a clean bill of health so I want you to give them a welcome back party. They also have pony play tomorrow so I want them loosened up for it so to speak. Take the Jolly Green Giant and Pink Princess and use them on Twenty-seven and Twenty-eight. Twenty-seven is a little fuck bunny so pound her senseless with the Jolly Green Giant. Twenty-eight has led a sexless life of nun the last two years, so use the Pink Princess on her gently. Ease her into two orgasms with the strapon and then a nice easy orgasm without. Three orgasm limit. I do not want them sore from tonight’s activities. Any questions?” directed Mistress Kara.

“No questions, Mistress,” answered Three, scooping up the Pink Princess and the lube. “Come with me, sister,” she giggled, taking Lindsey’s hand and pulling her into the sleep room to our futon.

Four grabbed the Jolly Green Giant. “Lead the way,” she directed, as I followed Three and Lindsey. Then she slapped me playfully on the ass with the Jolly Green Giant saying, “The fuck bunny meets the Jolly Green Giant. Ho, ho, ho.”

This was going to be interesting, I thought, never having been on either end of a strapon. Tonight I was looking forward to it. My kitty had been neglected for some time. I watched as Three and Four lubed and adjusted the strapons in place. Both fiddled with their watches.

“How do those work?” I asked.

“Each of the plugs has a vibrator in it, there is a clitoral pad that vibrates as does the dildo. You calibrate them to your watch to control the vibrations settings. The plugs also adjust or inflate to match your anatomy holding them securely in place. You will learn all about them in your Toys class,” explained Twelve, who was standing next to me while Three and Four got ready.

“Ok, this is a welcome back party and a get ready for pony play party. The fuck bunny here gets pounded to two orgasms using the giant,” advised Three, taking charge and pointing at me. “Get on the futon on your back.”

I complied as a girl got between my legs and started lapping away at my kitty. Starting with long strokes from the bottom of my kitty up to my pearl. Lindsey really looked nervous while Four was rubbing lube onto the giant.

“The nun here has not had sex in over a year so we take it easy on her,” Three teased. Turning to Lindsey in a gentle voice she advised, “I am going to take it really easy on you. Nice slow strokes until you want more, if you want more. Just lay back and let me do all the work. I will put plenty of lube on my magic wand so it slides right in. You will love this thing when the vibrations kick in. Please trust me.”

Two girls helped Lindsey down next to me. One gently cradled her head in her arms while cooing sweet nothings in her ear. I took Lindsey’s hand and held on, giving her a squeeze of support. The mouth working my pussy pulled away and I hear, “She’s ready.” I looked up to see Four crouching between my legs as she started sliding the head of the dildo around my entrance. God that felt good and I moaned in delight. Next thing I knew a girl was squatting over my face lowering a wet pussy to my mouth as Four pushed that thing into my twat.

“Fuu..,” I moaned, muffled by a wet pussy half way through my utterance. “Get that energizer tongue moving fuck bunny,” I heard from above. It sounded like Twelve, but I could not be certain. I complied and put all of my limited pussy licking skills to work while the green giant was slowly pushed deep into my sopping wet pussy in one long stroke. While I tongue fucked the tasty pussy Four held the giant in place allowing me to accustom myself to its size.

Soon Four was pulling it out and pushing it back in using a nice rhythm. As her pace picked up, so did my arousal as I felt the beginning of a climax building in the pit of my stomach. I attacked the girl’s happy button with a full barrage of everything my lips and mouth and tongue could deliver as I latched onto her clit. Soon she was shaking in orgasmic ecstasy while drowning me in her juices. I felt the giant driven deep into my canal and held in place while Four shuddered. Moans of pleasure surrounded me.

Then it got weird. I felt Four dismounting the giant while leaving it deep in me while the girl that just orgasmed on my face rolled to the side only to be replaced by another needy slave girl. I quickly looked down before being engulfed between another set of thighs and saw the giant stuck in my pussy while Fifteen mounted it. Picking up where Four left off. Soon the giant was pounding my needy cunt once again as I started pushing back into the thrusts. Unexpectedly the giant came to life, vibrating madly in my pussy and sending bolts of lightning from my pussy to my nipples and clitoris. My first orgasm overwhelmed me as the pounding continued as my butt bounced on the futon in response.

The vibrations ceased as I came down from my explosion. I received another downpour as the girl sitting on my face erupted above me. Soon she too rolled off to the side. Then the girls arranged me on my hands and knees while Fifteen maneuvered behind me. I looked over and Lindsey had a glowing smile plastered to her face as Three gently stroked the Pink Princess in her. I saw Three lower her lips to Lindsey’s as they started a passionate kiss when a wet pussy was thrust into my face. My head was unceremoniously pulled into her crotch to the chorus of, “Put that energizer tongue to work, fuck bunny.” And did I ever.

Fifteen thrust the giant deep into my kitty in one stroke and then brutally started pounding my needy cunt. The ferocity of the assault startled me, in a good way. God this felt good being dominated like this. I missed Calum using his little slave girl in this manner. The pounding was forcing my face deep into the cunt before me as I attacked her clit with a passion. My body wriggled with ever-increasing fervor until it happened again. The giant came to life, its vibrations putting me over the edge, I writhed in pleasure as she shoved it deep within me. Holding it there as she shuddered through her own orgasm as I was suddenly frozen in place as my climax moved through me. The onset of my orgasm somehow sent my tongue into a frenzy setting off the girl in front of me. All three of us were shuddering in orgasmic delight together.

The giant powered down and pulled out. Sixteen scooted back, pulling her pussy away from my mouth. I rolled onto my right in time to see Lindsey climaxing in Three’s arms. I felt a pang of jealousy watching another woman bring Lindsey pleasure. What’s with that I wondered?

Next thing I knew I was surrounded by girls massaging my body, kissing my lips, my forehead, neck and face. A tongue fucking my pussy and another lightly stroked my clit. They quickly brought me to a climax as I arched my back, lifting my ass off the futon until I once again collapsed into the arms of my sisters. The tongue softly lapping up my juices, cleaning my nether region. I looked over towards Lindsey who was receiving the same treatment. Reaching over I took her hand and squeezed it lightly. She looked back and smiled at me.

The girls helped us to our feet. We exchanged happy hugs with all of them and then headed to the showers to get cleaned up. Three insisted we would feel better in the morning if we took leisurely showers where we bathed each other. Of course she was right.

That night before bed we flipped our futon over so that we were sleeping on the dry side. As we cuddled together as had become our routine we discussed the important events of the day. There was something from today that was bothering me and I needed to get it off my chest.

“I have a confession to make. I really feel guilty about this and want to apologize,” I whispered, as she held me in her arms as we spooned.

“What is it?” she asked.

“When I was inducing your orgasms I found that I really enjoyed getting you off. Not just because it made you feel good. I had fun manipulating your body, feeling you respond as I willed it. I was in absolute control over when and how you climaxed. It was a rush and I want to do it again,” I explained.

“Dirty girl. I felt the same way. At first I felt guilty, but I realized that any euphoria that I felt from being in control was directly connected to giving you pleasure. It was not to hurt you or torture you. Well maybe a little torture, holding off the onset of your orgasm,” she giggled.

“Dirty girl? Where did that come from?” I asked.

“I guess that is the nickname I came up for you when you do something nasty to me, sexually that is. Like when you made me come in the shower or rimmed me today. Manipulating my body to your sexual will qualifies,” she giggled. “Sorry if I am a little weird.”

“I like your weirdness,” I chuckled

“I was missing your G spot on purpose and I think you thought it was an accident. It was one way to delay your climax, making you want it more. Did it work?” she asked.

“At first I thought you were inept massaging my G spot, I was getting frustrated. Eventually I recognized a pattern, figuring out you were doing it on purpose. And it was torture because I was so ready to explode,” I laughed. “What did you think of eating pussy for the first time?”

“I was totally freaking out at first. It was not something that I was mentally prepared for this morning. I tried it and I liked it. You actually do taste pretty good,” she snickered.

“Going down on you was different than that lawyer. She was smelly, dirty and really hairy. There was even a piece of toilet paper stuck in her pubic hair. I would like to do it again with you. How about you?” I inquired.

“Yes, dirty girl, we have added something new to our sexual repertoire. Are you worried about slave mind?” she asked, turning serious.

“No. Not at all. We have each other’s backs and Dr. Allen and Mistress Kara will help us beat it. I trust them,” I responded. “You worried about tomorrow?”

“Yes, I just hate not knowing what will happen. Everyone I asked just told me it was best not to know and to just have fun,” she answered. “I expect there will be sex from Mistress Kara’s reaction.”

“I got the same answer when I asked. We will get through it together, I mean, how bad could it be?” I said, yawning. It had been a long day. Lots of orgasms and I was getting sleepy.

“Together,” she said, kissing me on the cheek. Then she too yawned. I think yawns are contagious. We quickly fell asleep huddled together.

(To be continued)
These users thanked the author Mr. Smith for the post (total 2):
Carl Bradfordjeepster

reddbunnz
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by reddbunnz »

Interesting. How is Allison going to react when she finds out that it was Amelia who double crossed her and got her enslaved after promising that it was just a grading. She should be pissed. Will she be? :?:

tegan111
Commenter
Commenter

Post by tegan111 »

Love this series so much.