Please don't forget to leave feedback on the stories you read!

Unexpected physical exam

mikey22
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Unexpected physical exam

Post by mikey22 »

It was the fall of 1988, in our 7th period Civics class. I sat there day dreaming about my girlfriend Misty Jones, as she sat there at the desk next to me. Her long red hair hung down to the middle of her back. Her big D cup breasts bulged from her blouse.
Wearing a blue denim skirt, she crossed her right leg over her left, dangling a hot pink high heeled pump from her soft delicate bare foot.

“ Oh those fucking legs! “
I said to myself with my boner at full mass.
So bad if given the chance right there. I’d take that high heeled shoe off and would suck on her toes, and lick my way up those sexy legs to the honey pot between her legs.

“ Wonder if she’s wearing panties?…And what color are they?…Bikini?…Thong?…Or full backs?”

The high heeled shoe hit the floor.

Looking forward I see Mrs. Blake our teacher, give Misty an angry look.
She obviously didn’t appreciate the distraction of my girlfriends candid shoe play. That me and a couple of other boys were enjoying by watching.
She caught the teachers look of disapproval, and hung her head slightly showing an act of shame. As she stretched out her sexy leg, hooking the shoe with her pink painted toes, dragging it back towards her. And sliding securely her bare foot back into it.

I looked at the clock on the wall. It was 2:25. On that Wednesday afternoon. It was the only day during the week, that Misty didn’t have to work her job at the Piggly Wiggly grocery store. And on Wednesdays we’d have at least 3 hours at her house in her her bedroom. To fuck like rabbits.
Before her mom would come home.

Yes within the next hour. I’d have her all to myself. Stripping her down.

She looks at me. I see her eyes looking straight at my crotch. She licks her glossy pink painted lips seductively and smiles.

“ I can’t wait? “ She said with just her lips.

About that time, the classroom door opens. And in walks Carla Jordan. A nerdy looking girl that wears glasses and works as an office aid for that period.

“ Yes Carla…What is it? “
Mrs. Blake asks her. Seeing her looking around the crowded classroom.

“ Mikeys mom is here to check him out. “

Misty looks at me with pure anger.

“ I swear I didn’t know! “ I said in a whisper.
While I gathered my books. And followed Carla back towards the office.

“ What the Hell?…Is mom up to? “
I asked myself.
My mom is a workaholic. She raises Hell anytime she has to miss a shift of her work. And rarely if ever checks me out of school early.

Just outside the front office door. I noticed it wasn’t my mom at all checking me out. It was Mistys mom Deb.

“ Mrs. Jones? “ I said to her respectfully.

“ Stop it with the Mrs. Jones crap!…You know to call me mom. “
She said turning towards the door, pushing it open. I follow behind her. Looking at that sexy ass of hers. Dressed in her professional business suit, looking sexy as Hell.

“ Where we going? “ I asked curiously.

“ I’ve made you a doctors appointment. “

“ Why? “

“ Oh there’s just a few things I need to check out for future reasons. “
She said slyly.

Me and Misty had been best friends since the first grade. And dating exclusively throughout junior and high school.
And of course there was talk about us getting married. But I hadn’t popped the question officially yet. But it was definitely weighing on my mind heavily.

At the front of the school. I get into the passenger seat of her old but reliable black 1970 Cadillac.
She gets in the drivers seat, puts on her sunglasses, and lights a cigarette.

“ Can I have one? “

“ After your appointment. “
She tells me. She then brings out 2 little pills.

“ I need you to take these. “ She placed the little pills in my hand.

“ What are they? “ I asked curiously.

“ Don’t worry about it!…Just take it! “
She hands me a bottle half full of Diet Coke.
As I take the pills and sip the Coke, I taste that it’s spiked with something strong and alcoholic.
It always was rumored that Mistys mom was a drunk. But a fully functional drunk, cause it never seemed to affect her professional life anyway.

I take another sip, then a bigger drink and another.

She reached across and took the bottle from my hand.

“ That’s enough! “

“ What’s in it? “

“ Don’t worry about what’s in it. “

I watch her at a red light turn the bottle up, and guzzle the rest. She then tossed the bottle out the window without a care in the world about littering.

In my mind I’m wondering.

“ How is she getting away with this shit? “
Though I am 18 at the time. She’s not my mom! How’s she getting away with checking me out of school? How’s she getting away with making me doctors appointments?
So many questions I didn’t know.
But one thing I did know was my dick was getting hard. Not that it was hard earlier. But now it was rock hard, so hard that it was aching.

“ Shit!..I ain’t never had a boner like this? “
I said to myself.

I looked over at Deb or Mom that she prefers me to call her. Under her black business jacket she wore a pink blouse. The top buttons unbuttoned enough to show a generous amount of cleavage.
Her bra held her big Boulder sized tits up firmly.
She glanced over at me and smiles, knowing I’m checking her out.
She doesn’t say anything but feels flattered that I’m looking.
My eyes go down her curvy sexy body.
I watch her feet working the accelerator and brake. She’s wearing a sexy pair of black pumps. And nude colored nylons.

“ Stockings?…Or pantyhose? “
I’m wondering.
For a moment my mind imagines me being in her real estate office. Her blouse is open. Her big tits out hanging over her bra. Her pants down, around her ankles wearing stockings. Her panties pulled to the side and I’m behind her, slipping my cock inside her. Bending her over her mahogany desk, and fucking her brains out.

“ What ya thinking about? “
She asks knowingly. Snapping me back to reality.

“ Oh nothing! “ I said turning back forward feeling embarrassed that somehow she might have been reading my mind.

Usually as a teenager or young adult. I never gave much thought to older women being sexy. Especially those of my own moms generation. But for some reason Deb Jones was a different case. Even though she probably smoked multiple packs of cigarettes a day, and no telling how many gallons of alcohol she’d taken in over her lifetime. I know her insides are shot to Hell as far as being healthy is concerned. But something about this mid 40’s woman was just sexy as Hell.
And even though I’d been fucking her daughter ever chance I got, sometimes I was imagining fucking her mom, while I was fucking her.

“ Ugh! “ I let out a painful grunt. As my dick throbbed painfully.

“ Something wrong? “
Mom asks.

“ No!…No!…It’s nothing! “
I said shyly.

She gives me a knowing look, knowing I’m lying my ass off.

About that time she pulls in and parks at the newly built regional medical center.

Getting out of the car. I hide behind the open door to pick and pull at my cock, straightening it from the bind it had been in.

“ What the Fuck?…Was in that damn pill? “
I wondered. As I closed the door and followed behind her, watching that sexy ass of hers. As she purposely swayed it back and forth teasing me.
On to the elevator and up to the forth floor. We get out and walk together down another hallway. And come to a door. I look over to the sign. That red. Dr. Deana Richards MD. OB/GYN.

“ WTF?…This is a woman’s doctor? “
I say to myself as mom opens the door. And gently pushed me inside ahead of her.

A sense of fear then came over me. As mom then led me up to the receptionist desk. She signs me in. And picks up all the little forms to fill out.

We then find some chairs to sit in.

“ Let me have your insurance card and drivers license. “
Mom said.

I take them from my wallet, hand them over. As she fills out the forms. I look around the waiting room. Seeing almost all women. Most in different stages of pregnancy. There was just a few men. Most of them were holding there pregnant wives hands lovingly.

I look around more and see some old gray haired hags. Which was there for no telling what reason.
All my life I thought it would be cool to be a woman’s doctor. Getting to see tits, pussy and ass all day long. But where are all the hot girls? I asked myself.

And in walked one. A tall sexy blonde at that. Wearing a mini skirt. She carried a back pack full of something I didn’t know.

I watched her converse with the receptionist. She then sat down and crossed those sexy long legs.
She was smoking hot. So beautiful she could have been a model.

Mom sees me checking her out.

“ She’s the pharmaceutical sales girl. If your wondering? “

“ Oh “
Was all I said wishing I could see her naked, with her feet in the stirrups. I’m sure her doctor has to jerk off after the exam.

The door opens and a nurse calls her back. I watched her pick up her backpack. She spots me and smiles knowing I’m looking down her blouse.

Dick throbbed again. As I watched her strut. Mom sees me again looking straight at the woman’s legs with her white high heeled pumps clicking and clacking along as she walks.

Mom gets up. She reached down and gave my cock a teasing squeeze over my jeans. She winks and smiles as she to struts her sexy self away from me, carrying the filled out forms, with my drivers license and insurance card.

I watched her converse quietly with the receptionist again. I then see the attractive older woman behind my desk look straight across the room at me. With a smile and big 80’s permed hair, she cracks up in hysterical laughter. Mom breaks out in laughter with her.

“ WTF?…Are they laughing at me? “

Mom then returned.

“ It won’t be much longer. “
As she sat. She reached over and rubbed my thigh for a moment. She then herself crossed her legs. I then feel the toe of her pointed toed pump, rubbing up and down the back of my calf.

Dick throbbed again.
These users thanked the author mikey22 for the post (total 6):
Carl Bradfordjeepsterimreadonly2jean.amelotsearchemLeifer

mikey22
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Re: Unexpected physical exam

Post by mikey22 »

The door swings open again. A blonde in blue scrubs walks out. She looks down at her chart. Then around the room.

“ Mikey “ She calls out.

She looks straight at me. As I’m looking straight back at her, with my face beet red.
Slowly me and mom get up together. I feel her nudge me along, as I take my first steps. Feeling every eye on every woman in the room, looking at me. I make eye contact with none of them. As I walk towards the cute petite blonde.
My stomach churns, beads of sweat break out across my face, as I get closer to her.

“ Hi I’m Traci. The nurse practitioner…I’ll be examining you today. “

I followed her as she leads me through the door. With mom right behind me. I felt just like a piece of cattle being led to slaughter.

“ You ready for your physical? “

“ Um…I guess. “

“ You look nervous…Don’t be. “ She says calmly as if it’s no big deal.

We walk into one of those little exam rooms.
Mom puts down her purse, and sat down in the chair in the corner.

“ Hop up on the table. I’m gonna need to check your vitals. “

I did as I was told. Sitting there nervously as she checks my temperature and BP.

“ Your BP is a little high? It been high before? “

“ No not that I know of. “

She proceeded to check my ears and look down my throat. Then listened to my heart and lungs, along with my pulse. Nothing out of the ordinary.

“ This ain’t so bad? “ I say to myself, watching as she checked my reflexes with that little hammer thing.

She then backed away and studied over my chart.

“ Mrs. Jones these are interesting tests that you’ve requested?…Is this your Son? “

“ No he’s fixing to be my Son in law. “

“ Oh…okay…I think I understand now. “
She looks up from the chart and back at me.

“ I’m gonna need you to undress. Take everything off. “
She said calmly.

“ Everything?…Underwear to? “

“ Especially your underwear. “

I sighed hopping off the table.

Neither her or mom offered to leave the room. She didn’t even offer me one of those hideous gowns to wear.

I slowly and reluctantly took off my shirt.

“ You work out? “
Traci asks me.

“ Yeah I do a little bit. “

“ You should keep it up. “

“ Wow! “ I said to myself.
No girl or anyone had ever said that to me before.

Mom gets up from her chair, so I could sit and take off my shoes and socks.
As I get up she immediately sat back down and crossed those sexy legs again, looking on as I turned my back to them both. And took down my jeans.
Mom leaned forward retrieving my jeans. She quickly folds them and lays them next to my shoes, socks and shirt.

I take a deep breath and slip my tidy white briefs down. Mom again reached and took them from my hand.
With my back turned to the women. I looked down at my aching hard cock. It even looked longer and thicker than it ever had before.
I shyly with my hands cover myself. As I turned back towards the nurse practitioner.

“ Don’t be so bashful. There’s nothing to be embarrassed about. “

I move my hands and see her look down at my throbbing cock.

“ Nice! “
I heard her say looking back at mom. She gives her a wink, before looking again at my chart.

“ Oh my!…I forgot to get your height and weight…Come with me. “
She says stepping towards the closed door.

“ Out there? “
I question her with anxiety in my voice.

“ Yeah that’s where the scale is at. “

“ Um…Don’t you have one of those gowns I could wear? “

“ Oh come on now!…Your a man!..A real man doesn’t need a gown. “
She then reached down and pulled my hands away from my cock.

“ A man with the goods that you have, should be proud to show that off. “
She smiles and opens the door. And leads me out. I walk along behind her, seeing nurses, doctors and patients all looking my way.

“ Shit! “ I say to myself. Just before we reach the scale. The restroom door opens. And out walks Keli a girl from school. She walks right in to me.
She was just in a gown and socks.

“ Mikey? “ She yells out in fear of me looking at her. She then runs down the hallway I look back just getting a glimpse of her purple bikini panties. As she raced into another exam room and slams the door.

“ Damn! I didn’t see her in the waiting room? “

The stress of the fact that she saw me naked at her gynecologist office, comes over me. I knew then that would be all over school the next day.

I step up onto the scale. Traci takes her sweet time weighing and measuring my height.

“ Okay…5’8 139 pounds. “ She says writing onto my chart.

“ Keep working out, you’ll get that weight up. “
Traci said.

About that time I feel a woman’s hands, cop a feel of my tight little ass. I quickly look back, seeing this short, dark greasy haired fat woman. In a gown and socks. She giggled at me. I looked at her in a state of shock. Noticing her big tits probably sagged all the way to her belly button. She walks away laughing, with her fat ass hanging out the back of the gown. With dimples of cellulite jiggling down her ass and fat thighs.
With black bushy unkept pussy hair sticking out around her fat gaping pussy from the back.

I just stood there dumbfounded.

“ Come on. “
Traci said pulling me by my upper arm.
I couldn’t believe seeing that didn’t kill my hard on? I walked nervously behind Traci, wishing she’d speed up. She stops and discussed something with another nurse.
I look to my left and see an older couple sitting in some chairs looking my way.
They appeared quite a bit older. Possibly in there 60’s. The man was gray headed and kind of fat. His wife was blonde. And dressed nicely and attractive looking as far as older women were concerned. But there again except for Deb I never thought about being turned on by an older woman, and the woman looking my way was much older than Deb.
She smiles and pointed at me. Her and her husband whispered back and forth to one another.

Traci then broke away from the nurse. Leading me away from the older couple. I couldn’t help but notice the two of them leaning and looking hard at me.

another sense of fear comes over me.

“ Was that guy checking me out? “
The thought of that was unnerving to me. No way was I into that kinky shit! I thought to myself as we walked back into the exam room.

Traci then snapped on a pair of latex gloves. And sat on one of those roll around stools, and started examining my testicles.

“ You check yourself for swelling or little bumps? “
She asks me.

“ No…Not really. “

“ You should. It’s important if you notice anything particular about your genitalia, that you come in and let the doctor have a look. “
She explained.

She then pinched and felt along my rock hard shaft. While doing so I took a peak down her blue scrub top.

Dick throbbed uncontrollably. She looks towards mom and smiles. From her pocket she pulls out a tube of lube. She then stood.

“ I’m gonna need you to lean over the exam table like this. “
She demonstrated leaning onto her elbows.
After which she takes the lid off the tube.

“ What you gonna do with that? “
I asked knowing. But not wanting to know.

“ I’m gonna check your prostate. “

“ My prostate?…I’m only 18! “

“ Lets just say it will give you a preview of what you’ll go through when you get into your 40’s and 50’s…A prostate check is important when you hit those ages. “

Hearing that was something I damn sure wasn’t looking forward to.

Reluctant and humiliated as Hell I assume the position against the table as instructed.
I feel her gently part the cheeks of my ass. Then the cold lube against my tight little virgin hole.

I then let out a grunt, feeling her lubed fingers break through and start probing me.

“ Mmmm!…He’s really tight! “ Traci said to mom.

“ Is that okay? “ Mom asks concerned.

“ Yeah he’s fine…But I’d suggest him using a small but plug. “

“ A What? “
I say out loud, in total disbelief of the discussion the two of them were having.

“ I’ve got one..But Ill make sure I pick one up for him to have one of his own. “
Mom said as she looked on with interest.

“ That’s good. It’s not safe to share things like that. Make sure you explain to him how important it is to clean it after every use. “

“ Oh I certainly will. “

Traci continued to finger my tight ass. I feel her find my G spot. My cock flexed uncontrollably again.

“ Oh yeah!…Found it!…That feel good? “

I let out a moan.

She reached around me and gently pumped my cock with her free hand.

“ How about that? “

I moan again loudly.
Looking to my left I see mom looking intensely, with wide eyes, as my cock starts to leak pre cum. She quickly uncrossed her legs and leans forward in her chair. She reached for my cock and wiped the oozing pre cum onto her fingers. She then leans back into her chair, and sucked her fingers clean.

Traci then pulled her fingers from my ass. She took off the gloves, trashed them and put on fresh ones.

“ Almost finished. “ She said happily.

I was relieved to hear that. I watched her walk to the counter where she picked up two specimen cups.

“ I’m gonna need you to provide a urine sample. “

I looked down at my rock hard cock.

“ I can’t do that right now! “
I said surprised and shocked at the request.

“ That’s okay. I need a sample of your sperm first.”

“ Um….And how am I supposed to give you that?”

“ Oh I know you know how…Every boy knows how to do that. “

She takes my hand and wrapped it around my penis. With her hand around mine.

“ Up…Down….Up…Down…You got it? “
She asks pulling her hand back.

“ You mean you want me to???….Um? “

“ It’s called masturbating. And yes that’s what we want. “

I was horrified by the request. No way had I ever jerked off in front of anyone before.

“ Don’t you and your friends ever stand around together and compare cocks, while you jerk off to some Play Boy? “

“ No!…I ant never did that before! “

“ Oh I walked in on some guys in college doing that before. “
She admits to me and mom.

With no other option I gently start to plesiosaur myself. As both women watch me intensely.
Moms jacket was open enough that I spotted her thick stubby nipples poking through her bra and blouse.
Mom again crossed her sexy legs. Her pants leg rose up slightly as I watched the back off her shoe fall from her heel. Just like Misty in class. She taunted and teased me with her erotic shoe play.
Traci followed my eyes seeing how hard I was looking at moms nylon clad foot as she dangled the high heeled pump from her toes, before flexing her foot back into her shoe.

“ I see you like a woman to wear heels? “
Traci asks.

“ Oh yeah! “ I say between moans,

“ Most men do…Your almost there!.. Don’t forget to catch it! Or will have to do all this again. “

By then I was breathing fast. And stroking my cock hard. By then jerking off in front of them meant nothing to me. I desperately needed a release.

I through the cup over my cock, and let out a grunt. And starting shooting my load. Pumping out more and more cum that I ever had before.
Finally it was done.

I sighed with relief, handing Traci the little cup, and felt my cock going soft and flaccid.
Once it shrunk back to it’s normal soft size. I took the other cup and turned my back to them, and took a much needed relieving piss. Filling the cup almost to the rim.

Traci and mom were both looking into the little cup at the sample I provided. Traci shakes it a little.

“ It’s nice and thick! “

Mom had to fight back the urge to stick her fingers into it, and sample another taste of it.

“ Mrs. Jones just by looking at this. I don’t think you have anything to worry about. But we’ll send it to the lab anyway. “

Traci seals up the two little cups.

I step over by mom, and reach for my underwear.

“ Oh no!…Don’t get dressed yet! “
Traci said to me.

“ I thought we were finished? “

“ Maybe so?…And maybe not? “
She winks at me.

“ Just stand over here and relax for a moment. “

From the counter top she picks up another folder. And looks over it.

“ Mrs. Jones I see you missed your yearly physical four months ago? “

“ Oh well something came up. “

“ Your also due for a mammogram? “

“ Uh…Um…I’ll reschedule and make an appointment on our way out. “

“ I’ve got time to examine you today? “

“ I’d rather reschedule! “
Mom said reaching for her purse.

Traci blocks her before she has a chance to get up and bolt out the door.

“ I’m afraid I’m gonna have to insist! “
Traci then takes the purse from moms hand, and gently sets it back onto the floor. She then turned towards the foot of the exam table. I watch her slide the stirrups out and put them up into position, locking them in place.

“ Besides it might be educational for your soon to be Son in law, to see what a woman has to go through at the doctors office. “

Mom gulps looking up at the stirrups. I just stand there and smile, seeing her face turn red. As beads of sweat brakes out across her forehead.

“ It’s so hot in here!…I’m not feeling well. I really think I need to go home and lay down. “

“ Mmmm….Slip your clothes off and you can lay back right here. “
Traci said patting her hand on the cushion of the exam table.
These users thanked the author mikey22 for the post (total 5):
Carl Bradfordimreadonly2jean.amelotjeepstersearchem

mikey22
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by mikey22 »

Mom definitely didn’t at all look happy about the predicament that she was in. Even though it was all of her own doing. Traci stood over her, with her hands on her hips. And tapping her foot on the floor. As she waited for mom to comply with her demands.

Finally after moments of huffing, puffing and sighing.
Mom leans back in her chair, she looks down and pushed her sexy high heels off with her feet.

She sighs again as she stands and takes off her jacket. Hung it neatly onto the back of the chair.
I watched with a smile as she unbuttoned the light pink blouse. Seeing more and more of her soft porcelain white flesh coming into my view.

She finally opens it. Pulling it from where it was neatly tucked inside her black dress pants. She takes it off, and lays it over her jacket.
She then started unbuckling her belt.

“ Go ahead and get out of your bra! “
Traci said.

“ Why you rushing me?…Can’t I do it in my own time? “

“ Deb I’m surprised at you!…Ever since you came in here, you’ve done nothing but taunt and tease this young man? Now is your chance to show that sexy body off? “

Mom looks down at herself as she reached around her back and unhook the clasp of her snug fitting bra.

By then I was already getting hard again.
I reach down and loosely stroke my hardening member. As her tits spring free and fall.
She takes off and parts with her bra. Then unbuttoned and unzipped her pants. As the zipper comes down. I see her white satin full backed panties come into my view.

“ Stockings?…Yes! “
I said to myself, thinking back to my fantasy I was thinking about on the drive over here.

The pants are pushed down. I take in the view of her thick white thighs. And noticed her sexy tanned nylons were only knee highs, like my mom wears. She takes off the pants and also hung them over the back of the chair.

Traci then brings out a gown.

“ Lets go get your weight checked. “

Mom quickly puts the gown on.

“ I didn’t get a gown? “
I question her.

“ Your a man!…Men don’t get gowns! A woman deserves to keep her dignity intact. “
Traci says.

“ What the Hell? “
I said to myself as mom was led out the door and down the hall to the scale.

By that point. I didn’t care no more about my own nakedness. I just stood there in the open doorway watching, with my raging hard on sticking straight up towards the sky for all to see.

Mom steps up onto the scale. Traci adjusted the little weights, sliding them back and forth. Then looks down at moms chart.

“ Your weights creeping up Deb. You’ve gained 12 pounds since your last physical! “
Mom definitely didn’t like being told that.

“ I think your also shrinking a little. I’m gonna schedule you a bone density test.”

“ Guess I’ll have to start wearing higher heels? “

“ No high heels are something you don’t need. I’d suggest you shop for a stylish pair of flats or lower heels.
Arthritis is nothing to play with. You need to do weight bearing exercises to strengthen your muscles and bones. And loose weight. “

As mom was getting grilled about her weight. That older couple came up to me.

“ Hi are you to a couple? “
The man asked, as he stood next to his wife.

“ Not really that’s gonna be my mother in law. “
I said to him.

“ Now that’s interesting! “ He said looking towards his wife, that couldn’t keep her eyes off my cock.

“ We thought you liked older women. And were wondering if y’all would like to swing a little? “

“ Um?…Uh?…Swing? “
I asked not knowing anything about that.

“ You know swap up? “
I then caught on to what I think he was trying to say.

His wife stepped closer to me and started squeezing and playing with my cock.

“ I don’t know if mom would do that? “

“ Well what about just you? “
He asks looking down at my cock.

“ No man I ain’t in to that! “

“ Oh I don’t mean with me!…I just want to watch you do my wife?…I could make it worth your while financially. “

“ Really? “
I asked surprised. I’d never been propositioned like that before.

“ Yeah I could pay you a couple a hundred for an evening. What you think?”

I looked the older woman over.

“ She’ll really surprise you. She’s still got the sex drive of a thirty year old! “

“ Oh yeah. I think I could do this. “

The man pulls out a business card and hands it to me.

“ Give us a call and we’ll set something up. “

About that time Traci and mom were returning. As the older couple turned to leave. Mom takes the business card from my hand and ripped it in half, and dropped it into the trash can.

“ You ain’t doing that shit! “

“ They wanted you to! They say they like to swing! “

“ No! “
Was all she said, as the three of us were back inside the exam room, and the door is closed.

“ Up on the table now! “
Traci says to mom.
Like she did with me, she starts checking all moms vitals.

“ Your BP is kind of high? “

“ It’s just white coat syndrome!…It probably didn’t go up until about 10 minutes ago! “

“ You better start keeping a check on it! Your at the age you could have a stroke. If it stays high. You call me and I’ll get you something to bring it down. “

Mom just nods.

She listens to moms heart and lungs.

“ I can tell your still smoking? “

“ I switched to lights! “

“ And how’s that working out for you? “

Mom dropped her head with shame.

“ I smoke more. “ She said mumbling.

“ There’s no such thing as a safe cigarette!…I’ll give you a script for some nicotine patches and gum. Put your mind to it and you can quit. “

Traci then grabbed the gown and pulled it off of mom, and dropped it onto the floor.

“ Arms up…Got to check your breasts! “

Mom sighs again, and again blushed as I stood to the side, looking on as Traci slowly examines her big breasts.

“ You got beautiful breasts Deb. I’d hate to see you have to get them cut off…You ever seen a woman that had to loose her tits because of cancer? “

“ No “

“ It’s quite a traumatic thing to have to go through. Would you like to see some before and after pictures? “

“ I’d rather not! “

“ And though I know you color your hair. It’s still beautiful. A woman’s hair is her glory. And that pretty head of hair won’t last a week after the first cycle of chemotherapy. It also won’t never be the same, when it comes back. Being bald with no tits is not a good look Deb. I strongly suggest you put some serious effort into quitting smoking! So I’ll set you up with your mammogram and bone density test for the same day, so maybe you won’t have to come back. I’m also gonna start you on some hormone therapy. “

Mom sighs again.

“ Okay top half is done. Lay back and slip your panties off. “
These users thanked the author mikey22 for the post (total 2):
searchemmateodumbarton

mikey22
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by mikey22 »

Still red faced mom lays back and slipped her panties off, and tossed them over to the chair.
Traci proceeded to feel and press over her abdomen for a minute.

“ Put your feet up in the stirrups. “

I gleefully watched with a beaming smile as mom placed her nylon clad feet against the steel footrests. obeying the demand without question.

Traci rolls her little stool between moms spread legs.
I stepped over, where I could peek over her shoulder.
To watch as Traci lubed her gloved fingers and gently pushed them inside moms cunt.
She feels around for a moment then with her other hand, she mashed around on her belly again.
Moments later she pulls out and reached for this metal device thing from the counter.

“ What’s that? “
I asked curiously.

“ It’s a speculum. “
Traci said as she lubed it up. She then pressed the mid evil looking thing into mom.
Mom who then let out an uncomfortable grunt. I then watched as Traci spread moms pussy apart with the device.

“ Oh Wow! “
I said with an amazed look as I stared down inside moms gapping pink fuck hole.

Traci professionally looks around with a bright light over her head.
She then took a long swab that looked like an extra long Q tip. And swabbed around deep inside moms womb. Then put it inside a plastic cylinder thing and sealed it. Before unclamping the speculum. It then was pulled out.

“ One more thing Deb. “
Traci said.

The look on moms face told me, she knew what it was.

Traci slipped two fingers of her left hand up moms ass, and her right fingers up her pussy at the same time.
Mom lets out another grunt as Traci probes both her holes at the same time.
She then pulls out and smiles.

“ Everything looks good Deb. “
Traci said as she took off and trashed the gloves.

“ I’ll leave y’all now so you can get dressed. “

She walks out the door.

As mom gets up and hopped off the table. I took a hold of her and spun her around, bending her over it, the same way I was earlier.
I then got behind her and slid my cock right into her greasy lubed pussy.
She didn’t resist one bit, as I fucked her. Hard and deep.
Her moans told me she was liking it.
Minutes later balls deep inside her I shot my load, filling her up.
Cock goes soft, and slips out.

She reached for some wipes and cleans up.
We then get dressed.

“ You can’t say you didn’t like that? “
I said arrogantly.

“ Oh I liked it! But until she sprung that physical thing on me. My intention was to reward you for going through that. By taking you back to my office. Where we could have more time and privacy. So I could suck your dick and you could bend me over my desk. That would have been better. And much hotter!
But oh no! You had to be in a hurry! “

“ We can still do that? “

“ Oh no!…I’m not in the mood now! “

There was a knock on the door.
Traci comes in handing mom her scripts and appointment cards for her mammogram and bone density tests.

“ It was a pleasure meeting and examining you. Hope everything works out as far as you marring Misty. “
She said shaking my hand.

“ And I’ll see you in a couple of weeks Mrs. Jones…And don’t you even think about canceling either of those tests! “

“ Okay…Okay I’ll be here! “
Mom said mumbling as we make our way out the door.
These users thanked the author mikey22 for the post (total 2):
Carl Bradfordsearchem

searchem
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by searchem »

Very different story, not something that I thought I'd like but I really did. Your a terrific writer.
These users thanked the author searchem for the post:
mikey22
"Bendover and spread'em girl"

mikey22
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by mikey22 »

searchem wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 7:46 pm Very different story, not something that I thought I'd like but I really did. Your a terrific writer.
Thanks for the positive feedback. I do appreciate it. I was starting to wonder if anyone was gonna like it.