Please don't forget to leave feedback on the stories you read!

Busted #1

mikey22
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Busted #1

Post by mikey22 »

My wife Misty was awakened by the slam of the motel room door. She looks down and glanced at her watch.
It was 9:45 on a Friday night.

“ Shit! “
She said as she sat straight up in bed. Her head was pounding. Her naked upper body was coated in drying sticky cum. She could taste cum with the taste of cock still in her mouth.

The entire room reeks of marijuana, booze and the musky smell of dirty sex.
“ I got to get going! “

She said knowing that I was on the second shift at the time. And usually got home between 12:30 and 1:00 AM.

She gets to her feet in only her sheer black stockings. And almost hit the floor.

“ WTF? I ain’t never hurt like this! “
Her pussy and ass hurt like Hell.
She stumbled over to the other bed, where her friend Shirley and her boyfriend Chad were passed out.

She shakes Shirley.

“ Get up!…We got to go!…Mikeys gonna be home in a few hours.

She then went around the room, gathering her scattered clothing. Which she didn’t even remember taking off.

“ This shit wasn’t supposed to happen! “
She said to herself. Remembering only she was sent there by her cousin Jeb who was paying her to pick up a delivery for him. She figured it was probably drugs. But didn’t question it. Since after all she’d make in a matter of hours, what it took her a week to earn at her job.

With clothes in hand she stumbles into the bathroom. No time for a shower. She just bathed off at the sink, taking a whore bath she assumes.
She then brushed out the just got fucked look, from her bleached blonde hair. Then put it in a tight ponytail.
Once dressed she goes back to make sure Shirley and Chad were up.

She finds Shirley still top less. With her perky tits bouncing about as she pulls up her black snug fitting stirrup pants.
She walks around the bed hunting her heels and slutty tank top.

Chad was then just dragging his ass out of bed. His cock about a quarter of the way hard, and had a nice swing and bounce to it, as he moved about finding his grungy white briefs.

“ Does he ever get enough? “
Misty asks noticing his cock.

“ Not really…He’s always ready. “
Shirley said with a proud smile.

“ How’d you like it? “
Chad asks arrogantly.

“ I don’t even remember. I feel like I’ve been hit by a truck!…Did you do this to me? “

“ Me and about 8 others did!…You were really wild. Those pills we spiked your drink with really got you going! “
He said with a laugh.
“ Just wait until you see the pictures they took, while I was fucking you? “

“ Y’all better not have took pictures of me! “

“ Oh they did! “
Shirley said giggling.

Misty found her coat, then the package that lay among the beer cans and whisky bottles on the small table.
She sat it down for a moment while she dug through her purse for a goody powder. Which she chased down with a hot half drunk can of beer.

“ Lets go! “
She said slipping the package under her coat. And goes out the door.
Shirley and Chad right behind her.

She unlocked the door to her black Chevy Nova. Chad and Shirley gets into the back seat. Misty gets in and tossed the package into the back.
Chad crammed it under her seat.

She cranks up. And slowly backs out of the parking place. Then proceeded on to the downtown streets of Memphis, leaving the sleazy dump of a motel behind.
She drives cautiously trying not to draw attention to herself.
Then hits I-40 West then to I-55 south.
In no time at all she was crossing the state line back into Mississippi.
She breathed a sigh of relief. Figuring Cousin Jeb sent her there because they probably had a warrant out for him in Tennessee.

Her Nova runs smoothly at a steady 65 MPH. As she crossed South Haven and on towards the Delta.
Where she exits. Making sure she stops at the stop sign. Looking both ways seeing nothing but darkness. She turned left. And started shifting through the gears. She looks into the rear view mirror again seeing Chad and Shirley were already going at it again. She hears Chad moan, as she was sucking his cock.

“ How’s my pussy taste on his cock? “
Misty asks with a laugh.

“ It tastes like your ass. “
She said coming up for air.

She injected A Black Sabbath tape, and starts to jam. As her Nova bumps along the broken slabs of concrete of the two lane country road. Passing along cotton fields, cows, old barns, chicken houses, a few old shacks that’s been weathering away since before The Civil war. Along with some old rusty trailers.

Coming closer to town she sees the Neon lights of the iconic Fuzzy Duck club lounge in the distance.
She slows to look to see if her mom was there. Being that it was her favorite hangout. To her surprise she wasn’t.

After crossing a skinny old steel trussed bridge, and rounding the next curve. She comes up on nothing but blue lights.

“ Oh shit!…They got the road blocked! “

She quickly slows to look for a place to turn around.

“ Don’t worry about it!…Just be cool! They ain’t after you! “
Chad said confidently as Shirley comes off his cock again to take a look around.

Then out of no where. Blue lights come on right behind her.

“ I thought you said they ain’t after me? “

“ Guess I was wrong? “

She pulls over onto the shoulder. And lights herself a cigarette, hoping it would kill the smell of alcohol, on her breath.

“ I need to see your license! “
The officer said in a stern voice, standing at her window.

She slowly rolls the window down. He easily took in the filthy scents of cigarettes, marijuana, booze and sex.
Misty fumbled through her purse for her billfold. And handed over her license.

With the car surrounded by police. The one officer ran her license. And realized she had two prior arrests. One DUI and one for drug possession.

A BOLO was then announced from dispatch. For a black late 60’s Chevy Nova.

He looks out the window at the Nova that sat right in front of his cruiser.
He radios back to dispatch, letting them know he’s got the Nova there looking for.

“ Take occupants in to custody. And hold them for Memphis PD. “
The female dispatcher said.

He gets out and walks with one hand on his gun. A flashlight in the other. He shines the light through the window, right into Chad and Shirleys faces.

He then looks down at my wife.

“ Mrs?…Allen?…Or is it Mrs. Jones? “
He asks her.

“ It’s Mrs. Allen. “
She said noticing him glancing down her loose fitting red v necked sweater.

“ You care to tell my why? Memphis PD is after you? “

“ I have no idea. I just came from there. “
My wife said in her sexy sultry voice, hoping she could wiggle her way out of this.

“ Step out of the car!…All of you! “
He said firmly, as he takes hold of the door handle, opening and swinging the heavy door open.

Misty reached for her purse.

“ Leave it! “
He said to her. Watching her closely as she slowly climbed out. Carefully she walks towards the front of his cruiser. Shirley and Chad also were followed by two of the other officers.

The three stand there nervously looking on as the K-9 unit takes over the search of her car.

In no time the package was brought out from under the seat.

“ Well…Well…Well…What have we got here? “
The officer said taking the package from his partner.

“ Would any of y’all care to tell me what this is? “

They all three just stare at the ground.

As the package was carefully cut open with a sharp knife. Revealing that it was packed full of little packets of crack cocaine.

“ Young lady I’d say you and your friends are in some pretty big trouble. “

“ I swear that’s not mine! “

“ You don’t lie very good do ya? “

“ I ain’t lying! “

“ Your lip is quivering?…Your lying! “

Shirley and Chads license was also taken. And after a quick check it was discovered that they to had prior arrests.

Chad had a drug possession charge. Shirley had a shop lifting charge.

The officers all stood around observing as Officer Brad Williams took official charge of the scene.

“ I’ve got to search you now. “
He said looking down at my wife.

“ Don’t you supposed to have a woman do that? “

“ Well if there was one here. And the only one we have tonight is at the jail. But I can assure you. You’ll get your turn with her. She’s very thorough. “

Misty gulps hearing that.

“ Hands on your head!…Spread those legs! “
He said to her. As he reached for her shoulders, over her denim jacket he felt down her back slowly. Then moved to her front.
Right in front of Chad his hands move under her jacket he takes her big tits and squeezed them firmly, over her short and bra. Lifting and squeezing.
As he groped her, he pressed his hard bulging cock against her ass.
She lets out another grunt, as she thrusts her ass forward, with an attempt to get away from him. But it was no use.

“ Hey you can’t do that! “
Chad protests on my wife’s behalf.

“ Shut up Boy! “
Officer Russ Chandelier said, standing behind Chad.

Chad then almost jumped out of his skin. When he felt the swift hand from behind, come up and smack him hard on the ass.
The mans hand then lingers rubbing Chads blue Jean covered ass.

He instantly breaks out in a sweat of nervousness.

Shirley standing there just a few feet from Chad also heard the smack, and looked on with a worried look, concerned for her boyfriend.

Officer Brad continued his slow search of my wife. Feeling around her waist, down to her ass. Then her crotch. She fells his finger pressure against her crotch.

“ That’s a pretty good sized gap you got there? “
He said pushing her jeans and panties up into her pussy.
He then kneels behind her. Feeling up, down and up again. Of her thick inner thighs. Along her tight jeans.
His hands move further down. She watched his hands intensely. As his hands were caressing her nylon clad ankles. His hands then moved up her sexy legs, as far as her tight designer jeans would allow.

He moved down again and slipped his fingers under the gold anklet she wore.

“ You a shared wife? “
He asks looking up at her.

“ No!…I’m not! “

“ Oh come on now!..Thats no way to be.”

He then looks over to Russ.

“ Which ankle does a woman wear an anklet on, when she’s shared? “

“ I have no idea. “
He said back as he was mesmerized by sizing up Chad. There was something about Chad that just got Russ all riled up about seeing a boy with long hair and an ear ring.

My wife watched as Brads hands slid along her leather peep toed pumps.

“ You know you’ll be taking these off? First thing in processing? “
He said looking up at her looking back at him. He then gently tugged at the nylons between her toes.

A cold wind blows, right through her open jacket, chilling her to the bone.
Last edited by mikey22 on Sat Sep 25, 2021 1:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
These users thanked the author mikey22 for the post (total 3):
Jseymore58Belindatimerider

mikey22
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Re: Busted #1

Post by mikey22 »

Officer Brad then stood and brought out his handcuffs. Cuffing her hands behind her back.

“ Now sit! “
He said placing his hands on my wife’s shoulders, pushing her down.

Chads uncomfortable pat down.

Russ along with his partner Blake, both took a interest in Chad. And decided to help Brad out by searching him.

“ Hands up Boy!…Assume the pose! “
Russ demanded of him. “
Chad interlocked his fingers around the back of his head.
Standing almost but not quite with his feet shoulder length apart.

“ Spread them wider! “
Russ said kicking Chad against his black cowboy boots.

Chad stumbled slightly and caught his balance and spread his feet further apart. He looks forward seeing Shirley and Misty watching.

A horn blows from a passing car. They then hear hysterical laughter coming from there friends. Who quickly found a place to turn around and return. And park a short distance away so they could look on at the trios humiliating and humbling situation.

Chad just stood there, as Russ took his sweet time searching him above the waist. Wearing nothing but a black muscle shirt.

“ I ain’t got nothing man! “
Chad said complaining about Russ’s lingering search.

“ I don’t know!…I’ve just got this suspicious feeling that you do. “

“ It’s just a tee shirt man!..You would have found something by now! “
Chad continued to complain.

“ Go ahead and take that off! “
Russ said as Blake looks on.

“ Come on man!…Its freezing out here! “

“ It must not be to cold!…You ain’t got a jacket on? “

“ That’s cause I let her wear it! “
He said gesturing to Shirley.

The men looked her way, taking notice of a black Members only jacket that covered a white Hooters tank top.

“ Loose the shirt Boy! “

Finally Chad takes the shirt off. But still held it in his hand.

“ See I ain’t got nothing! “
Chad said shivering with his pale thin upper body exposed to everyone’s eyes and the elements of a late fall night.

Blake then snatched the shirt from his hand and tossed it away.

“ Hands back up! “
Blake barked as Russ observes as He slowly knelt behind Chad, searching down his legs.

“ Get them boots off of him! “
Russ suggested.

“ Come on man!…Is this really necessary? “
Chad continued to complain as his boots were held as he lifted his socked feet out of them.
The boots were quickly checked for contraband and were tossed off into the ditch.

“ Man those are my boots? “

“ You ain’t gonna need them where your going! “
Blake said as he took it upon himself to strip Chad of both his socks.

“ This ain’t right!…I want a lawyer! “

“ That’s tough Boy! “
Russ said with a laugh, stepping closer, as Blake stood backed away.

Chad watched nervously as Russ’s hand felt around his crotch.

“ What’s this?…Feels kind of hard? “
He asked giving his cock a firm squeeze.

“ That’s my junk man!.. Hands off of it! “

“ Yeah?….Unsnap…And unzip! “
Russ said letting go of his bulging cock.

Chad stood there all red faced and embarrassed.

“ Quit stalling man!…We got to make sure you ain’t got no weapons or drugs on you! “

“ I ain’t got nothing!…This is embarrassing! “

“ Oh you ain’t felt embarrassed yet boy! “

Chad reluctantly dropped his hands and complied with the officers.

“ See it’s just my cock man! “

“ Get them hands back up! “
Blake barked at him.

Chad sighs obeying the order. As both men look at his mighty bulge.

Russ reached for the waistband of his white briefs.

“ Hands off man!…I ain’t like that! “

“ Why you so hard then? “

“ Cause me and my girl were fixing to get at it in the back seat! “

The two men glance over at Shirley. Who stood there looking like a total slut.
Under Chads jacket, she was bra less. Her tits jiggled freely underneath the Short Hooters tank top, with her nipples poking through. Her midriff and navel exposed.
The men’s eyes slowly looks down her sexy slim body.
The tight black stirrup pants clung tightly to her legs. With her feet incased in tan nylons and black fuck me high heels.

They turn back to Chad.

“ That an ear ring in your ear Boy? “

“ It’s not the queer ear! “

“ Yeah that’s what they all say! “

“ I ain’t like that man!…I swear! “

“ Come on Boy be honest…Your in the closet and using her as a front? “

“ Hell no man!…I ain’t no queer! “

“ Your telling on yourself Son!…You need to just keep your mouth shut! “
Officer Brad said with a laugh. As he watched Russ and Blake harass Chad.

The cuffs were then brought out. His hands were quickly cuffed and he was positioned next to my wife. And pushed down to his knees. Head level at Russ’s crotch.
He looks up to see the man smile and wink at him, before he turns away.

Chad then knew he was in deep shit with the two of them. As he sat down on his but, and crossed his legs underneath him. As he sat there next to my wife.

“ I noticed they didn’t take nothing off you! “
He said with a sigh.

The two of them looked up at Shirley. As she was the only one still standing.

mikey22
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by mikey22 »

Shirleys pat down.

Officer Brad stepped behind the short petite blonde.

“ You know what to do? “

Without being told, she assumed the submissive position.

From the front, the others took notice of her skimpy top. As it rose up, the bottoms of her bra less breasts fell slightly from her shirt.

A short distance away from the parked car. They could hear people talking and laughing at the embarrassed young woman.

Brads hands run down the back of her jacket. Then comes around her front.
His left hand detected something inside the coat.

“ What you got here? “
He asks stepping around her. Looking downward he opens the jacket and reached inside the inside pocket, pulling out a pack of Marlboro’s, a lighter. Along with a quarter bag of marijuana.

“ Ahh look here. “
Brad said holding it up for a better look,

“ See I knew he had something on him?”
Russ said to Chad.

“ Oh no man that’s hers! “
Chad said.shifting the blame all on her.

“ Yeah but you said a while ago that that was your coat? “

“ Yeah but I didn’t put that there! “

“ Your a real piece of shit man! Trying to throw your girlfriend under the bus? “
Brad says to him.

Shirley gave Chad an angry look.

Brad again stepped behind her. And continued his search of her. His hands touched and rubbed her around her exposed waist.

“ You ain’t got to do that!…You can see everything there! “
Chad yells out with anger.

Brads hands then slipped under her skimpy top. He firmly starts to grope her. From behind she feels the bulge within his crotch pressing against her ass.

Her eyes widened and her jaw dropped. She was in a state of shock, unable to even speak.

“ Man you ain’t gonna get away with that shit! We’re gonna own your badge when this is over with! “
Chad said running his mouth.

Brads hands drop from within her shirt. He then moved down feeling every inch of her covered ass.

His right hand slipped between her legs, giving her crotch a good firm and lingering squeeze.

“ Oh I bet that pussy is good?…You got anything inside there? “

“ No sir! “

“ You better not! And just so both of you know. You will be put through a complete strip and cavity search. Of course my wife Amanda will be the one conducting it. And of course I’ll be there to watch. So if you have anything? It’s best you tell me now? “

“ I don’t have anything! “
She said with tears running down her cheeks, streaking her makeup.

He then squats with both hands he searched down her right leg. At her ankle she watched the man slip his fingers underneath the stirrup of her pants. Caressing her nylon clad ankle he looks hard at the strip of material that went down inside of her high heeled pump, and around her nylon clad foot.

“ Nothing better than arresting a sexy dressed woman! “
Brad said.

Moving to her left leg, searching down it the same as the right.

“ Tell them what you like best about arresting sexy dressed women. “
Blake said looking on.

“ Nothing is hotter than watching my sexy wife. Strip a sexy woman down! “

Shirley and Misty both gulped hearing that.

Chad sat there next to my wife, wishing desperately that he would have heard his name mentioned in that. But unfortunately for Chad he wasn’t gonna be that lucky.

Brad searched down her left leg. But then returned to her right.
Shirleys heart was pounding as she looks down with nervous anxiety.

“ Interesting?…There seems to be a little bulge right here at your inner thigh? “

“ Thats my stocking top! “
Shirley said with a look of concern.

“ Yeah that’s kind of what I thought to. But your left leg doesn’t have that annoying bulge?…I’m gonna have to ask you to pull your pants down!…Wait a minute! “

He said hesitating. She feels the elastic waistband being pulled out from behind.

“ Nice thong! “
The elastic waistband snapped back against her skin.
“ I had to check to make sure your wearing underwear first…Go ahead and pull them down to your knees! “

“ Here?…Now? “

“ Thats right! “

“ But others are watching? “ She said looking towards the parked car down the street, with headlights aiming her way.

“ Thats okay…All they can do is watch! Me and my wife are gonna do a lot more than watch with the two of you! “

Chad again noticed his name wasn’t brought up in that equation. He looks over with pure fear at the two big men standing behind him. His stomach starts to churn feeling sick knowing that the two of them had other things in store for him.

Shirley then hooked her thumbs into her waistband and slowly pulls her pants down, enough that her stocking tops were exposed.

“ Just as I thought! “
Brad said slipping his hand inside of her stocking top. To retrieve a little plastic baggie of marijuana.

“ What is this?…About a dime bag? “

Shirley nods, as she quickly pulls her pants back up.

Brad then cuffed Shirleys hands behind her back.

“ You know the three of y’all should have tried to make a run for it. And throw the dope out before you stopped? “

He looks at the bags of dope. Then the bigger package of crack cocaine.

“ Though simple possession of these minimum amounts ain’t no big deal. But this one! “

He picks up the bigger package. And looks straight at my wife.

“ This shit can get you hard time…And for some reason Memphis PD wants to talk to you about it! “

My wife’s face turns pale. She to gets a sick feeling in her gut, as her and Chad were helped to there feet.

Misty and Shirley were put in the back seat of Brads cruiser.

Chad was put in the back of Russ and Blake’s.

About that time the wrecker truck shows up. Brad looks towards my wife.

“ Your car will be impounded. Once your found guilty in a court of law. It will be sold at auction! “

That more than anything she’d been put through struck a nerve with her. She starts to tear up and cry.

“ Please don’t sell my car!…That was my dads car!…I’ll do whatever you want?…Just don’t let anything happen to my car!”
She says crying hysterically.

“ I’m afraid that’s out of my hands!…You should have thought about that before you used it to traffic drugs! “

He then cranked the car and proceeded to transport them down to the jail.
These users thanked the author mikey22 for the post:
Carl Bradford

mikey22
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by mikey22 »

They soon arrived, And parked out front of the police station.

“ Out of the car! “
Brad said as he helped each girl out.

Russ and Blake already had Chad out, both seemed to be anxious to get him booked in.

The three were led through the automatic door, inside the lobby of the police department.

“ We got that those BOLO suspects Chief! “
Brad said proudly.

“ Good job men. “
The Chief said with two plain clothed detectives at his side.

“ These men are from Memphis. I think they want to have a word with them. “

One was blonde headed kind of long. Parted on the side. with blue eyes. Dressed basically all in white, except for a pastel tee shirt under his white coat.

The other was dark skinned. He spoke with a Jamaican accent. He had curly hair Dressed in blue pants and a Hawaiian styled shirt.

Both men appeared to look as if they were probably in there late 30’s to early 40’s. Both were tall and muscular. And just had that look about them that they didn’t take no shit.

“ Just one of them Chief. “
He pointed my wife out.

“ Oh here we go! “
She mumbled taking a step towards the men.

“ Brad show them to a room…Book the other two. “

“ Yes Sir Chief. “

They walk over and push a button on the wall. An automatic steel door opens. They all walk through and the door closes behind them.

My wife with the two detectives was led into one of those little rooms.

“ Take the cuffs off of her. “

“ Yes Sir. “
Brad said taking the handcuffs off.
Misty sat down at the little table.
While the men opened up a briefcase. With files of pages and pages of moths of stake outs and investigations that hadn’t led to nothing.

“ Want anything to eat or drink? “

“ Yeah coffee would be great. And they got my purse. My cigarettes are in it. “

“ Go get her smokes. And some coffee. “
The blonde detective said.

“ By the way my name is Sonny. And this is Rico. We’re with vice. “

“ Shit!…This is serious! “
Misty says to herself.

He brings out a mug shot of her cousin Jeb.

“ We’ve been looking for him for a while. We think you know where he is? “

“ Last I heard he was in New Orleans. “

“ Yeah we’ve done been down that rabbit hole. His ex wife is sitting in jail now for leading us on it. “

Rico comes in sets her coffee and smokes down. Her and Sonny both fire one up.

“ He’s got a place somewhere around Jackson to. “

“ we’ve done been there to. I think he’s closer than that. “

“ He’s not here. This is to small town for him. “

“ And small town is a perfect place to hide. “
He picks up the package that contains the dope.

“ How much was you gonna make for making this pickup? “

“ $200.00 “

Sonny starts to laugh hysterically.

“ Girl you stupid as Hell!…You should have asked for two grand! “

“ I didn’t even know what was in it! “

“ Yeah right! “
From the briefcase he brings out a VHS tape.

“ Put it in the player Rico. “

She sits back looking at the Tv. The Tv comes on and the tape starts. Showing my wife on the motel room bed, taking a cock in every hole she had. With multiple men standing around, all waiting to get there turn.

“ Rewind it!…Start at the beginning. “

The tape got rewound and started by showing my wife, Shirley and Chad walking in. She hands a bulging big envelope to a big bearded man. He opens it and starts counting out thousands of dollars in cash.
He then reached inside a duffel bag and handed her the package of dope.

“ See this is where we got ya! Now what were you gonna do with that dope? “

“ I was gonna put it under my bed and give it to him at Thanksgiving. “

“ Lady don’t play that shit with us! Tell us where he’s at. Or you help us by setting him up, you can walk away from all this.”

The pressure was on.
He then brought out two previous mugshots of my wife.

The first was from the mid 80’s. Showing her with big spiked hair. That was so bad it looked as if she’d stuck her finger in a light socket and added hairspray.
She had black lipstick. Way to much makeup. With a spiked collar around her neck. A short skimpy tank top. With a short leather skirt. Short enough it showed her garters that held her fish net stockings up. Along with a pair of stiletto stripper heels.
She’d won tickets along with a back stage pass for a Metallica concert.

She fucked James Hatfield so good he gave her a bag of joints for a door prize, which she was caught with leaving the show.

“ That’s strike one. “

He pointed to the next mugshot. Showing her in a ugly Christmas themed sweater and dress pants. Where she got caught driving drunk from the office Christmas party.

“ That’s strike two!…Strike three depends on what you do tonight? “

Misty started to talk in circles. She feared this day would come. So she had hours and hours of bull shit nonsense she could tell them.

In the meantime. Shirley and Chad were taken to the processing room.
They both got fingerprinted, and there mugshots taken.

Unfortunately for Brad at the time. His wife Amanda was tied up braking up and investigating a brawl that broke out between the women in the recreation room. Apparently it was a high stakes card game, that caused the dispute. Where an extra large dido was the prize.
Unfortunately there’s never enough toys to go around for all the women. So they fight over them.

So Shirley got side lined and just had to sit and wait.

Unfortunately for Chad. They were gonna start with his first official haircut.

A chair was spun around so he’d be positioned right in front of his girlfriend. Along with a mirror on the wall behind her. So he could see his hair being sheared away.

“ Sit down punk! “

“ You ain’t cutting my hair man! “

“ Sit down!…And shut the fuck up!…Your getting your skull scraped! “
Russ said to him.

“ Son you got a lot more important things to worry about than your hair…Besides you’ll be bald in a few years just like every other man is. “
Brad said reaching up and running his fingers through his thinning hair.

Chad found himself shoved down into the chair. With clippers in hand his long bangs that hung down hiding his eyes was pulled back. The clippers was pressed against his forehead and pulled straight back, following his part.
The whiteness of his scalp was easily noticed, as the clippers plowed through his thick hair with ease.

The look on Shirleys face, looked as if she was watching a slow motion train wreck.
Chad starts to cry like a little bitch.

In just a matter of minutes he was completely bald, with his hair laying all around the chair.
The clippers were turned off.

“ Now strip down! “
Russ demanded.

“ This ain’t right man! Don’t you have somewhere private I could do that? “

“ Why not right here?…It’s just the five of us here? I mean I’m sure your girlfriend here has seen you naked before. There’s no reason to be bashful? “
Russ said with an evil grin on his face.

With no other option Chad starts taking down his jeans.

“ Get them nasty drawers off to! “

Chad reluctantly takes down his briefs.
Shirley couldn’t help but to look at that. At that point Chad wasn’t hard no more. His cock just hung long and flaccid.
Possibly he was like Samson. When the hair gets cut, he looses his power.

Blake stepped forward with flashlight in hand.

“ Open up!…Stick out your tongue! “

Chad obeyed without question. He then got his ears and nose checked.

“ Almost done big man….Step over here to this table. “

Russ and Blake position Chad directly in front of his watching girlfriend again.

He sees Russ snap on the latex glove.
Then pick up a tube of lube.

“ What you gonna do? “
Chad asks naively.

“ Oh I’m sure you know what we’re gonna do. You just need to keep looking over there at your pretty girlfriend and try to relax. “

Relax was not on Chads agenda at the time. He wanted to have his chance to call a lawyer or a bail bondsman. So he could get the Hell out of there.

He hears the sounds of belt buckles jingling.

“ WTF? “
He said looking over his shoulder.

“ Oh Hell no! “
Chad yells out and starts to struggle. But the two are to strong.

His head was quickly grabbed and slammed repeatedly down across the table. Busting open his nose.

“ Stop resisting!…You ain’t gonna win! “

Chad felt the lube being pressed against his tight hole.
That was followed by a mighty shove.

Shirley looks on, seeing the look of pure agonizing, and excruciating pain. Along with the look of humiliation that she couldn’t even imagine.

“ Ugh!….Ugh!!!…FUCK!…UGH!…Hurry up! “

Both men broke out laughing at that one.

Russ cuts loose on Chad. Pounding his ass hard.

“ Let me have him! “
Blake said, lowering his pants to the floor, as he sat down on the chair, facing Shirley.

“ Get over here and sit on my dick! “
Blake said.
Chad again let’s out a grunt. Feeling Blake’s bigger cock stretch his ass out even more.
Blake’s hands held Chads waist, propelling him downward on his cock. Making him take his entire shaft. Fucking him just as if he owned him.

Brad just stands next to Shirley. Shaking his head in disgust.

“ No man should have to go through that! “
He said showing Chad some sympathy for what he was going through.

“ Look at his cock!…It’s getting hard! “
Russ cheers gleefully.

“ Alright get on your knees now! “

Blake said pushing him off of him. Both men rip off there condemns . And started jerking off. While standing over him.

Chad closed his eyes and held his mouth shut. As he felt the men’s spunk splatter across his face.

Finally it was over. Or so he thought.
Chad was then a broke man. Or possibly a bitch now.

“ Hey how about some clothes? “

“ No way clothes are a privilege that has to be earned. “
Russ said
He then looks at Brad.
“ We gonna put him in the cell with Clyde. Maybe he’ll finish him off.

He was then basically drug from the room, and led into the men’s cell block.

As Chad was led away.

Sonny and Rico step outside of the little room. Into the hallway. As the Chief was coming by.

“ How’s it going?…You getting anything out of her? “
He asks.

Both Rico and Sonny looked as if there heads were fixing to explode.

“ We gonna leave her with you. Let your people break her ass down. And we’ll come back Monday and question her again. “

“ Well alright then. “
He opens the door.

“ Lets go young lady. “

Misty crushed out her cigarette. And calmly got up, and walked with the Chief down to processing.
Last edited by mikey22 on Mon Sep 27, 2021 1:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Carl Bradfordimreadonly2timerider

imreadonly2
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by imreadonly2 »

Thank you for the story, Mike! I typically prefer the wife to have a bit of a fall from grace, but that is a personal preference, and this was very creative and well written. Nice job!
These users thanked the author imreadonly2 for the post:
mikey22

mikey22
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by mikey22 »

imreadonly2 wrote: Sun Sep 26, 2021 3:24 pm Thank you for the story, Mike! I typically prefer the wife to have a bit of a fall from grace, but that is a personal preference, and this was very creative and well written. Nice job!
Thank you for the comment.
I’m not finished with it yet. Wife will definitely fall from grace soon.

mikey22
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by mikey22 »

The Chief escorts my wife on to the processing room.

The first thing she sees walking in was Chads cowboy boots, both standing upright on a table. On the floor was his jeans which were turned inside out. His shirt, socks and underwear were scattered about on the floor.
All around the folding metal chair was his sheared off hair.

“ Shit!…I missed seeing him strip! “
My wife said to herself.

For months she’d been hearing all about his big dick. And what a great fuck he was from Shirley.
And she’d been waiting on her own opportunity to get her hands on him for herself. So she could see and experience if he was all that.
But seeing him in this situation and bald was not exactly what she’d had in mind.

She then spotted Shirley, who was also sitting in a folding metal chair, looking her way.

Officer Brad was sitting behind a desk, patiently waiting for his wife to arrive.

“ You not heard from Amanda yet? “
The Chief asks.

“ No sir. “

“ I’ll go see if I can speed things up. We need to get these girls booked into the system. “
The Chief turned and walked out.

Brad stood from behind the desk, and went to my wife. And led her to the table where the ink pad was for the fingerprint process.

She remained silent as he filled out the little form from her drivers license. Then pressed her fingers into the ink and kind of rolled and pressed them onto the form.
She was then handed a tissue to wipe the ink off.

It was then on to the height chart, for her mugshots.

“ Put your toes on the red line. Face the camera and smile. “
He said to her.

Misty hesitates as she looks down to slip off her high heels.

“ No…No!…Leave those on! “
Brad says to her.

“ Yeah but it won’t be right? “
Misty asks.

“ This way we have a record of what your wearing. So you can have all your clothes back, for court on Monday morning. “
Brad explained.

Misty didn’t question it, as she faced forward. Looking again across the room at Chads discarded clothing. Knowing exactly what was ahead of her, as the camera flashed.

“ Turn to the right! “

Camera flashed.

“ Turn to the left! “

Camera flashed.

“ Face the wall! “
She turned and faced it.

“ Lift your jacket a little. “

Misty slightly lifted it up.

“ Oh that sexy ass you got! “
He said as the camera flashed for the final time.

“ Now come over here to the desk. “

She slowly came over and met him at the desk. Where Shirley was sitting to the side of.

All of a sudden she felt his hand swiftly smack against her blue Jean covered ass.

“ Hey! “
She yells out with a nervous jump. Then feels his lingering hand as it rubbed her ass.

“ Sorry!…I just wouldn’t be a man if I didn’t do that! “
He said bluntly like some arrogant pig.

“ Shit! “
She said red faced and nervous.

“ I need you to remove all your jewelry and empty out your pockets. “

She sighs again as she slowly parts with her ear rings, a wide gold chain that hung around her neck. Then her watch and wedding band.
She watched as he placed the items into a plain vanilla envelope.

“ Don’t forget your anklet. “
He reminded her.

She then placed her foot onto the folding metal chair.

Brads cock throbbed as he intensely looked down at my wife’s sexy black pump with her hosed toe peeping out of the front of the shoe.

She removed the anklet and handed it over.

Brad takes it and holds it up, for a closer look, noticing the queen of spades emblem dangling from it.

“ Not only are you a shared wife?…But you’ve been shared with black men? “

“ That’s none of your business! “
My wife said in an angry tone.
As Brad puts the anklet into the envelope.

He then picked up a hand held metal detector.

“ Slip your jacket off!…Raise your arms, spread your legs! “

She slowly eased off the blue denim jacket and handed it over.
She watched him for a moment as he went through the pockets.

“ Don’t loose my cigarettes! “
She said to him seeing him take the box from her pocket. He flips the box open and looked only to see the smokes and a lighter.
He tossed the pack over to Shirley. Who caught it and took one out for herself and lit up.

Brad dropped the jacket and picked up the wand and started running it over my wife’s dressed body.

Beep…Beep
The detector goes off.

“ That’s my bra! “
My wife informed him.

“ Yeah I know!…Thats a nice set of tits you got! “
Brad said looking at her crisp v-necked sweater.

“ I’m looking forward to seeing them fall when your bra comes off! “
My wife glared at him with an angry look.

Beep…Beep.
The detector goes off again.

“ That’s my snap and zipper! “
My wife tells him.

“ No that was above your crotch!…Lift your shirt! “

She lifted it slightly showing him her pierced navel.

“ Oh now that’s sexy!…But unfortunately you’re gonna have to take that out! “

She slowly removes the little ball from her navel and handed it over.

“ But you know what? “
Brad asks her.

“ What’s that? “
She asks him back.

“ I’m gonna let you keep that little ball in your tongue. And I’m sure you know why? “

My wife then glanced down at the bulge in Brads uniformed pants.
She gulps realizing that not only was she gonna be stripped naked. She knew then she’d have a big dick crammed down her throat also.

“ Just think about all those women we got locked up. When they see that little ball in your tongue. “
Brad said adding to her anxiety.

“ I’m not a split licker! “
She says back to him.

“ Yeah that’s what a lot of women say, when they come through here! “
He said as he continued to run the detector down along her crotch.

Beep…Beep.

My wife holds her breath hearing the little beeps.

Looking down she sees the device between her spread legs.

Beep…Beep.

It’s then run down her inner thighs.

Beep…Beep.
It goes off again as it passed her calf.
And moved down to her foot.

“ I think another pat down is in order. “

“ Seriously?…I think your detector is defective! “

“ It probably is. But I got to make sure. Unsnap and unzip for me! “

“ That’s not appropriate! “
She argues against the demand.

“ You don’t have a choice! “

He then looks on as my wife sucked in her chubby muffin top and unsnapped the tight jeans. His eyes followed the zipper as it slowly revealed a sexy pair of black satin panties underneath.
Which showed a nice fat camel toe.

Then there was the smell of her musky used and cum filled cunt.

“ I think a shower is gonna definitely be in order for you!…Once we’re finished!…Hands on your head! “

My wife sighs again as she looks down, seeing his hands slowly feeling over her lower body.

She sees and feels him raise her pants leg. Then his hand feeling up her hosed calf.

“ Mmm!.. Love those sexy legs! “
He says feeling her up. Her pants leg falls and again returned up her thighs.
He then stood and slipped his hand inside her open jeans, cupping her fat panty covered pussy in the palm of his hand. Gives it a good firm squeeze.

“ Ugh! “ She says with an uncomfortable grunt.

“ Your panties are kind of wet?…Is all this turning you on? “

“ No! “

“ Yeah!…Right! “
He pulls his hand from her open pants.

“ You can sit down by your friend now! “

My wife quickly zipped up, and sat down in the chair next to Shirley.
These users thanked the author mikey22 for the post (total 2):
Carl BradfordJseymore58

mikey22
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by mikey22 »

“ Looks like I missed all the action? “
Misty asks Shirley as she took and lit one of her cigarettes.

“ Oh you missed it alright!..You missed seeing Chad taking it up the ass by both of those men! “

“ No way!…Your lying? “

“ I wished I was! “

“ So they cut his hair?..,I bet he’s funny looking?…I ain’t never seen him with short hair before. “

“ Oh it’s not just short. He’s completely bald! “

“ Oh wow!…Did he cry about it? “

“ Oh yeah! They shaved his head first thing. Then they made him strip. “

“ I would have loved to seen that!…Was he hard? “

“ Of course!…You know how Chad is. He can’t never get enough! “

“ Your so lucky. I can’t get but three minutes tops out of Mikey. He then just rolls over and starts snoring. “

“ That’s really sad! “

“ Yeah I know right?…So they fucked him in the ass? “

“ Yeah I wasn’t expecting to see no shit like that! It was awful! “

“ You know them guys wasn’t bad looking. I can’t believe they would pass us up to fuck him? “

“ Yeah it was crazy! “

“ Think they did it cause they enjoyed it? Or were they just trying to teach him a lesson or something? “

“ I don’t know. Probably a little of both. But I could tell he didn’t like it. “

“ If they went that far? I can’t believe they didn’t make him suck there cocks? “

“ No they didn’t make him do that. But they both together jerked off all over his face. “

“ Ewww! “

“ Why you say that? That’s the same thing you went through at the motel? “

“ That’s different. I didn’t see no guys fucking each other? “

“ I thought you was drugged and didn’t remember any of that? “

“ I lied. “

“ Yeah I kind of figured that. “
Shirley looks at the clock on the wall.

“ Hey it’s getting late….I’ll bet Mikeys wondering where your at? “

“ He’s probably wondering because I didn’t cook nothing before we left. “

Back at our house.

She was right about that.
I’d gotten home around 12:30. And the same God damn dirty dishes was still on the table from the night before.

“ Where the fuck is my dinner? “
I said searching through the refrigerator.

“ This place is a God damn mess! And she calls herself a want to be housewife? “

“ Where the fuck is she at anyway?…Probably blowing my money. Partying her ass off!…On her back with her legs spread of course? “

These were the questions I was having. As my stomach growls. Wishing I would have stopped at The Waffle House. Before coming home.

Back at the jail.

“ I guess I need to let him know. “
She looks over towards Officer Brad.

“ Excuse me Sir…While we wait is there anyway I could use the phone?…My husband is gonna be wondering where I’m at. “

“ I guess so. Hate to see you get in trouble with your husband. “

“ Oh I’ll be in trouble. You’ll probably hear me getting cussed out. “
She said reaching for the receiver.

After dialing the number she hears the recording.

“ The number you are calling is out of service. “

“ Fuck!…I forgot to pay the bill again! “
She reached out and canceled the call. Then dialed the number of The Fuzzy Duck lounge, where her mom hangs out.

Phone starts to ring.

“ Hello “
She hears a woman’s voice say. Over the sound of loud music.

“ Is Deb Jones there? “

“ Let me go look around. “
The woman said.

Misty sits there listening to some low budget cover band. As the singer yells out the lyrics to Midnight Rambler by The Rolling Stones.

“ I can’t believe mom likes that shit? “

Finally the receiver gets picked up.

“ Hello “

“ Mom it’s me!…I need help!…I’m in jail!”

“ What did you do now? “

“ I didn’t do nothing! It was all Shirley and Chad. They pulled me over and those two had dope on them! “

Misty explained trying to act all innocent, while throwing both her friends under the bus.

“ Damnit Misty! It’s blues night!…We got The Rolling Stones playing down here! “

“ Bull shit mom! The Rolling Stones ain’t gonna waste there time playing The Fuzzy Duck Club!…Thats just some cheap band like they always find! “

“ It is to!…There passing through going to Atlanta!…They saw our club and stopped to check it out. I’m hoping they’ll stay the night. After all we got this motel right next door. “

“ Why do you think the stones will want to stay at that dump? “

“ Me of course!…Mick Jaggers been checking me out, ever since the show started! “

“ Mom Mick Jagger is not checking you out!…Why would Mick Jagger or any of the Stones want to spend there time with you? “

“ Cause I’m Hot!…Thats why! “

“ Mom I need help here! “

“ What do you want me to do about it? “

“ Go tell Mikey where I’m at! “

“ Why don’t you call him? “

“ I tried!…He didn’t pay the phone bill again!…And they cut it off! “

There she goes again, lying her ass off. Throwing me under the bus with her friends.

“ I’m pissed about this Misty!…I’m pushing 50 and I ain’t seen the stones live since I was a teenager! “

“ I know mom I’m sorry!…And don’t forget to bring some money! And try to figure out a way to get me out of this! “

“ Okay…Okay! I’m on my way! “
Mom hangs up the phone without even saying I love you or bye.

Misty hopes that since mom is a prominent business owner and a former mayor and currently she was on the zoning board. She hoped she could throw her political weight around and get her out of this.
These users thanked the author mikey22 for the post (total 4):
Carl BradfordJseymore58ZeeChromosometimerider

mikey22
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by mikey22 »

Back at mine and Mistys house.
I’d found a frozen dinner and heated it up. And made myself comfortable with it and a cold beer, in front of the Tv. And just waited for whenever she’d come home.

Just after finishing my last bite of the dinner.
I hear a car pull in and park in the driveway.
But unfortunately it wasn’t my wife’s loud Nova.
I looked out the window and seen it was her mom Deb in her Cadillac.

“ WTF?…Is she doing here?…This time of night? “
I said to myself, with a sick feeling in my gut cause it couldn’t be good.

I walk out on the front porch of our trailer.

“ Come on lets go! “
I heard mom yell from the open window.

I walk and get into the passenger seat.

“ Where is she at? “
I asked not really wanting to know, cause my gut just told me it was bad.

“ She’s in jail. “
Mom said in a mumbling voice.

“ Great!…Just great!…What did she do this time? “

“ She got pulled over. And Chad and Shirley had drugs on them. “

I could read through that bull shit. Cause I knew she’d been doing the drug running thing for a while. Even though I’d begged her not to. The lure of the easy money had a lot of appeal.

As mom drove. She huffed and puffed, griped and grumbled in a rambling mumble about being pulled away from her Rolling Stones show.

“ What are the stones doing here? “

“ They on the steel wheels tour. “

“ I didn’t know The Fuzzy Duck Club was part of that tour? “

“ It’s not. They just saw the place as they were passing through. “

“ Why don’t you buy a ticket and go to Birmingham or Atlanta or wherever there going and see them in a good concert? “

“ Have you seen the price of the tickets? There over a hundred dollars a piece! There probably sold out!…I was seeing them for free until your wife called! “

I just shook my head in disbelief. Plus I never knew she was such a big fan.
I guess I learn something new about my mother in law every day.

We soon arrived at the police department, and walked inside.

Behind the counter was Officer Virgil Jenkins. His face just lit up when he saw Deb walk in.
He’d been trying to get into her pants for a while.

“ I suppose you’ve come to see about Misty? “

“ Yeah…Her husband here would like to have her back home. “

“ Well that’s gonna be a while. She’s in big trouble this time. “

“ How big? “
Mom asks.

“ We got her with about $25,000 worth of crack cocaine. “

“ Damn! “
Mom says with a growl.

“ Though if you could convince her to work with us. We could get her out of this. “

“ How’s that? “

“ We know and you know she’s moving this stuff around for Jeb?…And we want to know where he’s at?…So where is he? “

“ He’s in Jackson. “

“ Don’t you start with that. Misty went round and round with that tale with our detectives. They staked out that shit hole for over a month. And don’t tell us about New Orleans either! “

“ Which Jackson did they stake out? “
Mom asks.

“ The one in Mississippi of course. “

“ That’s the wrong one you dumb ass!…He’s up in Tennessee! “

“ You better not be lying to me Deb! “

“ I ain’t lying! “

Virgil then looks at me.

“ You know where he’s at? “

“ No sir. But I know what she does with that dope. “

“ What’s that? “

“ She puts it in a hollow log behind the cemetery on that dirt road off highway 13. “

“ Now we’re getting somewhere. “
Virgil starts writing all that down.

“ Jeb doesn’t come pick it up himself. He just sends one of his thugs. But maybe you could track him back to Jackson and catch him there. “
I tell him.

“ Yeah I’ll let the detectives know about this. “

“ Great now let my wife out! “

“ Oh no! It’s not that simple. She’s gonna have to come clean with the detectives, or see the judge on Monday morning. “

“ Damn! “

“ But after she’s booked and processed. We’ll let you see her. “

“ Okay. That’ll be my chance to cuss her ass out! “

“ Come on with me. “

Me and mom follow Virgil to this little room, where there is a security monitor. It was split screened with different camera angles of the processing room.
Where Misty, Shirley and Brad were waiting.

“ What they just sitting around for? “
I asked curiously.

“ A female officer has to be present to conduct a thorough strip and cavity search…Enjoy the show. “
He said to me with a smile.

He then slipped his arm around my mother in law’s waist.

“ You come on with me to my office. “

“ But Virgil. If I leave now I might catch the end of seeing the stones down at the club. “

“ Yeah I heard about them stopping by. You won’t make it. “

He proceeded to guide her out the door and down the hallway.

Mom really wasn’t in to the thought of hooking up with Virgil. She’d known all three of his ex wives. Who all said he was a small, and wasn’t worth a shit as far as a fuck was concerned. But unfortunately for mom, she was fixing to experience that for herself. Regardless of if she wanted it or not.
Jseymore58ZeeChromosomesearchem

ZeeChromosome
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by ZeeChromosome »

Can we post now?
-
Mikey, I'm having a lot of fun reading this one. You've got a real smooth-flowing narrative style and I like it. It makes me feel like I'm in the room with your characters.
-
Zee
These users thanked the author ZeeChromosome for the post (total 3):
Carl Bradfordjeepstermikey22

mikey22
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by mikey22 »

I continued to watch the security monitor, and after a few long boring minutes, a tall sexy uniformed brunette walks in.

“ It’s about time? “
Officer Brad says to his wife Amanda.

“ Yeah there’s never a dull moment around here. “
She says looking down at the mugshots and arrest reports of the two young women that sat before her.

“ Oh wow!..More drug traffickers?…Hu?”
She says with a sigh.

From a box on the desk, my wife and Shirley watched her intensely as she snapped on a fresh clean pair of latex gloves.

“ Oh shit!…Here she comes! “
My wife says to herself. Hoping she’d be passed up so that Shirley could be first. But unfortunately that wouldn’t be the case, being that she stopped right in front of her.
Looking down her dressed body with piercing blue eyes.
She then pulled a small flashlight from her pocket.

“ Okay open up Honey!…Stick out your tongue!…Say Ahhhh! “

“ Ahhhh! “
My wife says without protest.

“ Oh look at that little ball on your tongue? “
Amanda says looking over towards her husband.

“ Yeah I thought I’d let her keep that in? I think It would feel good flicking against your clit? “
Brad says back to her.

Amanda starts to laugh.

“ Don’t you lie! I know my clit wasn’t what your thinking about. “
She then smiles and nods at her husband. Who then started to strip.
While she proceeded to probe the inside of my wife’s mouth with her gloved fingers.
She then examined her ears, before stepping behind her.

Misty felt the ponytail holder being pulled free. Her long flowing and feathered bleach blonde hair fell, all the way to just above her waist and across her eyes.

“ I see your not a natural blonde?…You know your roots are showing? “
Amanda says looking at her part, as she runs her fingers through her thick hair.

To Mistys left she sees Brad was already out of his uniform shirt, and his white tee shirt.

“ Oh wow! He’s built!…Why do the built ones always have to be cops? “
She wonders as she felt the woman’s hands drop to her sides, taking hold of the crisp red v- necked sweater she wore.

Out of instinct Misty grabbed the front of the shirt, holding it down. As the shirt started to rise.

“ Stop resisting!…It’s coming off!…There's nothing you can do about it! “

With his uniform pants open. Brad stepped in, knocking my wife’s hand away from her top. He then grabbed both her wrists and raised her arms straight up over her head. As his wife raised and removed the sweater.

Misty started to sweat as she sat there in her sexy black bra, with Shirley looking on, as her sweater was checked for contraband. It then was dropped to the floor.

Brad stood to her side with a gleaming smile as her bra was unhooked.
Her big 38 D’S sprang free and fell with a healthy bounce to them. She looks down, seeing her bra straps falling down her arms.
The bra then was quickly snatched away from her, and thoroughly inspected.

Brad continued to strip.

“ God damn! “
I yelled out, looking at the monitor.
His fucking cock hung way down his thigh. And his girth was as big around as a small Red Bull can. And he wasn’t near all the way hard yet.

My wife and Shirley looked at him with there jaws dropped. As he stood there and started to loosely pleasure himself right in front of them.

Both the girls were mesmerized as if they were in a trance looking at him.

The sexy black bra was then dropped to the floor. From behind Amanda reached around my top less wife, and took hold of both her breasts.

I saw my wife jump nervously as she was quickly shocked back to reality. As the woman repeatedly groped her big breasts.

“ There’s nothing there! “
I heard her say as she looks down at the woman’s gloved hands, as she squeezed and lifted her big tits.

“ I know…It’s just procedure!…Don’t take it so personally! “

“ Those are my tits!…How am I not supposed to take it personally? “
My wife asks.

Of course she didn’t get an answer.

But as she let her breasts go. Her thick puffy light pink nipples poked straight out.

On the computer monitor that I was looking at. I see one camera zoom in for a tight shot of her amazingly wide light pink areola’s.

I then looked around the room for a moment, before taking out my own cock.
Though this was a bad situation for my wife. I couldn’t help but feel horny as fucking Hell. As I to started to fuck my fist as I watched the whole thing play out before me.
Carl Bradfordjeepstersearchem

jeepster
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by jeepster »

ZeeChromosome wrote: Sun Oct 10, 2021 2:22 am Can we post now?
-
Mikey, I'm having a lot of fun reading this one. You've got a real smooth-flowing narrative style and I like it. It makes me feel like I'm in the room with your characters.
-
Zee
So when can we expect something from you?

ZeeChromosome
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by ZeeChromosome »

Making progress, Jeep. Unfortunately had some turmoil at the house this weekend, so not in the mood to write. But I have tomorrow off, so hoping to have the bachelorette party to you by this weekend.
-
Zee
These users thanked the author ZeeChromosome for the post:
jeepster

mikey22
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by mikey22 »

ZeeChromosome wrote: Mon Oct 11, 2021 2:55 am Making progress, Jeep. Unfortunately had some turmoil at the house this weekend, so not in the mood to write. But I have tomorrow off, so hoping to have the bachelorette party to you by this weekend.
-
Zee
Your making a lot of progress in your story. Your creativity is off the chart.
Carl BradfordZeeChromosome

mikey22
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by mikey22 »

Amanda comes around to the front side of my wife, looking intensely down at her half dressed body. Sitting with her legs spread enough that her fat pussy mound, bulged from her tight jeans.

Misty looked up, seeing the brunette towering over her lick her lips.

“ Did she just lick her lips at me? “
She says to herself as she glanced down, noticing her own open legs.
She quickly closed her legs together.

Amanda then knelt down in front of her. Misty sees her looking at her sexy high heels.
She quickly spread her legs again, moving her feet to the sides of the chair, and as far back away from Amanda as possible. She pressed her feet down hard putting her weight onto her feet.

On the monitor I was looking at. A camera zooms in on my wife’s sexy black 5 inch pump. Her hosed big toe, sticks out the toe of the shoe.

I see Amanda’s hand reach out and firmly take hold of my wife’s ankle. Lifting her foot from the floor. With her right hand she takes hold of the back of the shoe gently pulling it from her foot.
She puts it down and then takes her left shoe off.

“ Now that wasn’t so bad? “ She inspects both of the shoes. Then looks up at her husband.

“ You know these should have come off of her long before she made it back here? “

“ I had her cuffed…She wasn’t gonna do anything. “

“ Your not following procedure. These could be used as weapons. “

“ I know I just liked seeing her walk in them. “

“ I know you do! And you know what? “

“ What’s that? “

“ She wears the same size that I do. And she might not get them back. “

“ I better get those back! “
Misty said to her.

Amanda sits back on her butt and takes her own shoes and socks off. Then slid the high heels on to her bare feet.

“ What you think? “

He answered just by flexing his big cock.

Amanda sees Misty looking at his cock.
Carl Bradfordjeepster

mikey22
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by mikey22 »

“ You want to measure it? “
Amanda asks.
She then reached for Mistys size 6 foot. And pressed it to her husband’s cock.
Misty looked to see four more inches of cock sticking up above her toes.

“ Your husband have a cock that big? “

“ No! “ She said shaking her head from side to side.

“ Good! That means you’ll be a little loose when you get out of here…Wonder what he’s gonna think?…When he sticks his little dick into your gaping hole?…Now stand up! “

Though Amanda didn’t know I was watching from the computer monitor.

I then saw my top less wife place her sheer black stocking covered feet onto the cool tiled floor.

Amanda was still kneeling in front of her. She unsnapped and unzipped her jeans.

“ Whooo!….Smells like you already had a good fuck! “

She grabbed the jeans, pulling them down slowly.

From another camera angle, I could see Officer Brad stroking his massive cock, while looking at my wife. As her jeans coming down showing her black satin panties, and the creamy whiteness of her thick thighs, between her panties and her stocking tops.

“ She’s a big girl!…Think you can handle her“
Amanda said teasingly to Brad.
As Misty stepped out of her jeans.

“ Now let’s get those nasty panties off!”

Amanda slipped my wife’s panties down, revealing her fat shaved pussy.

“ At least she shaves? “

“ She might be shaved clean, but it damn sure don’t smell clean!…She’s getting a shower for sure!…And you better use a condemn! If your gonna stick your dick in that nasty shit! “

“ Got one? “

“ They in the drawer over there. “
She pointed to a file cabinet.
Brad walks over to find them.

“ I’m gonna fuck that mouth first!…That little ball on her tongue is gonna feel good on my cock! “

“ See I told you you wasn’t thinking about my pussy a while ago. “

Misty stepped out of her panties.
With just a pinch from her thumb and finger, Amanda picked the panties up, then stood up.Holding them up in front of my wife’s face. Just so she could get a good sniff of them to.

“ You ain’t getting these back either! They’ll stink up the whole place! “

She walks to the trash can and dropped them into it.

“ Now sit down! “

Misty sat her fat pail ass down onto the metal chair. And watched as her stockings were peeled off.

She sat there naked as her clothes were gathered up with her purse and placed in a plastic bin.

“ Now give me your foot! “

“ Ugh! “ Misty said as she lifted and extended her right bare foot to Amanda. Who took it and started spreading her toes apart.

“ I’m not a junky! “

“ Well somebody is! Considering all that dope you got caught with!…Other foot! “

Misty looks over to her right. At Shirley who was still fully dressed looking on.

“ You looking forward to this? “

“ Uh…Uh! “ Shirley said shaking her head.

“ Get up come over here and squat! “

Misty slowly squats down.

“ Spread your pussy and turn your head and cough! “

“ Cough…Cough. “

“ Spread your ass and cough! “

“ Cough…Cough! “

“ Now get up on the table! “

“ I don’t have anything inside me! “

“ Get up on the table!…I’m almost done with you! “

Misty climbed up on the cold metal table, placed her bare feet against the metal stirrups.
She watched Amanda lube up.

“ Nothing inside there better not bite my fingers. “

She then slid her fingers up my wife’s slit. She twists and turns them.

“ I don’t know Honey. I think someone bigger than you done got a hold of this. “

“ That’s all right! I think I might like that one over there better. Her boyfriend ain’t as big as me. “

He looks over at Shirley and smiles.

“ Oh no they both need a good pounding! “

She pulls her fingers from my wife’s cunt.

“ Roll over get up on your knees! “

“ I thought we were almost through? “

“ You got one more hole! “

“ Shit! “
These users thanked the author mikey22 for the post (total 4):
Carl BradfordElJefeJseymore58jeepster

mikey22
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by mikey22 »

My wife was face down on the metal table, her fat ass up in the air.

“ Reach back here and spread your cheeks! “

Amanda said, lubing her fingers again.
She’d press two fingers up my wife’s poop shoot. Digging and twisting.

“ Well at least she’s got one tight hole! “

“ I’d like for it to stay that way! “

“ I’d suggest you shut up! Before we decide to stick something else up it! “

Misty was allowed to get off the table. Only to have Brad put her on her knees right in front of him.

She opens wide and swirls her pierced tongue around his cock and goes down on him.

“ Oh Hell yeah! “ Brad said running his fingers through her hair.

That’s when Russ returned with Chad.

“ What the Hell is he doing back here? “

“ They gonna kill him back there! “

“ Thats okay. I want him to watch me fuck his girlfriend! “

“ Not until I’m finished with him…On your knees boy! “

Chad was positioned right next to my wife.

By the shoulders Russ pushed Chad down to his knees.

Russ then dropped his pants and guided his cock right to his lips.

“ Open up boy take it! “

Chad shaking his head no. Russ grabbed him by his bald head and made him take it.
Cock hits the back of his throat. He gagged.

“ You a sick bastard!…Thats what a bitch is for! “

“ He is my bitch! “

“ No he ain’t he’s got a cock you faggot!”

“ This is what he needs! “

“ Yeah he’s gonna gang himself in his fucking cell tonight! How you gonna explain that? “

By then Chad throws up in his mouth. The taste of ass on his cock was to much. He spits out Russ’s cock and vomits all over the floor.

“ Now look what you did!…Got a fucking mess to clean up now! “

Misty didn’t even slow up. She loves the challenge of sucking off a big cock like Brads got.

Amanda trashed the gloves she used on Misty, and quickly snapped on a fresh pair.

Shirleys heart was racing as she saw the brunette woman coming her way. All ready seeing what Misty went through. She for sure wasn’t looking forward to it. But knew there was no way out of it.

“ Open up! “

“ Ahhhhhhh! “

She feels her fingers inside her mouth, making like a C type movement with them.

Her hair was pushed back, and the flashlight shined inside her ears. Her fingers run through her thick blonde hair, feeling all along her scalp.

She then looked down at the slutty Hooters tank top she was wearing.

“ So your a Hooters girl? “

“ Its just a shirt! “

“ Well we’re gonna see the Hooters up under it!…Raise your arms! “

Amanda stood behind Shirley. And right in front of her husband, as the shirt was pulled off. Brad grabbed my wife’s head and just filled her mouth with his hot cum.

“ Ahhhhhh!…Fuck yeah! “

Cum just gushed out her mouth and down her chin.

“ I thought you wanted to fuck her? “
Amanda asks.

“ This one sucks cock to good! “

Misty smiles proudly, with wiping his cum and licking it from her fingers.

“ I just lost it, when I saw those tits! “

Shirley looks down at her tits with pride. She smiles to.
Only to be interrupted by Amanda pulling at her foot.

“ Hey I’m capable of undressing myself!”

“ No that’s my job to do it for you! “

She quickly inspected her shoes and made her stand so her stirrup pants, panties could come off.
Sitting again. She watched her stockings being taken off.

“ Just like your friend!…Squat and cough! “

Shirley parts her pussy.

“ Cough…Cough. “

Then her ass.

“ Cough…Cough. “

By the time Amanda got through. Fingering her holes.
Chad was through throwing his guts up.

Brad sat down in the chair and had Shirley straddling his cock, while facing her boyfriend. So he could watch Brads big cock, just destroy her pussy.
jeepstertimerider

icerude
Lurker

Post by icerude »

I love this story so much, my favourite part is Misty losing her anklet along with all her other jewellery & then her sexy high heels & stockings being taken from her leaving her barefoot! I love seeing a confident sexy women being forced to be barefoot & humiliated. I wonder what colour her toe nails were.
These users thanked the author icerude for the post:
mikey22

mikey22
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by mikey22 »

icerude wrote: Sun Sep 25, 2022 1:28 pm I love this story so much, my favourite part is Misty losing her anklet along with all her other jewellery & then her sexy high heels & stockings being taken from her leaving her barefoot! I love seeing a confident sexy women being forced to be barefoot & humiliated. I wonder what colour her toe nails were.
Clear polish Its more natural.