Please don't forget to leave feedback on the stories you read!

Southwest Shipping - Part 4

ElJefe
Silver Member
Silver Member

Southwest Shipping - Part 4

Post by ElJefe »

Romance, team meetings, and raising venture capital. Unfortunately, in that order.

Southwest Shipping

Natalie cleaned herself up and dressed just before Earl knocked, and opened the door to display 42 ten kneeling demurely before them. Earl asked if the service had been satisfactory, and Natalie assured him that it had.

She rode back from the airport with Will, the car awkwardly silent until he mentioned that the Worldwide crew had done a good job of loading the ULD back in the truck. Natalie wanted to ask if he'd helped himself to one of the slaves, if he had to share with Earl, or just what happened out there, but couldn't bring herself to do so. One one level it was none of her business, and on another she felt it unfair to pry while keeping secrets of her own.

They handily beat the truck back to Southwest Shipping, and he asked if she wanted a hand up to the loading dock or wanted to go around to the front. She'd begun to wonder if she was going to stick to her plan to beg off further companionship after dinner, and decided it would be fun to see if he could hoist her up as easily as he'd lowered her down. He was able to lift her up so that her feet were at the level of the warehouse floor, but she was still so low that she had trouble getting her feet under her.

"Pardon my reach," he drawled, then with one hand under the curve of her buttocks, he pressed her upright.

Natalie cocked an eye at him and grinned while he scrambled onto the dock. "First he watches me naked, then he can't keep his hands to himself. I'll have to propose a sexual harassment policy to the other shareholders."

His reply revealed just the barest hint of embarrassment: "Right. Nudity and groping will be reserved strictly for inventory." They entered through one of the big roll-up doors.

The unloading went as smoothly as the one at Worldwide, and there was a little celebration afterward. The crew members were each allowed a beer, the slaves were given "biscuits" which seemed to be some sort of treat that they enjoyed, and a general orgy commenced. Natalie stayed long enough to determine that nobody was calling 81 75 or Sasha by name, and took her leave, Will walking her out to the door.

Natalie laid out the rest of her day. "I'm going to update the presentation with the numbers you recorded. I'm going to leave the logistics plan the same unless you tell me there's a change."

"Makes sense. I'll message you if there is. So, reservation at eight tonight? You live closer, so I'll pick you up instead of just sending the car."

She grinned. "That's a shame. If you sent the car, I might try driving it back myself. Yeah, eight is good." It was an empty boast, without some training she'd not only be breaking the law but endangering herself by trying to drive.

"We'll have to talk about giving you driving lessons."

"Or something. Later!"

She still had a couple of pages to go a few hours later when her alarm went off, but she decided those could wait until tomorrow. She got ready for her date, going with a little black halter dress that exposed most of her back and medium-rise sandals. She looked at herself in the mirror. Ok, her jawline was fuller than she liked and her hips a little broader, but she was better than Choice! If the team could enjoy getting laid, surely she deserved a nice dinner and a fun night out.

Will cut an attractive figure in a blue dinner jacket, no tie of course. They talked about their backgrounds, which couldn't have been more different. Her family was from New York and she'd taken her MBA from Harvard, he was a native Houstonian with a double major in business and psychology from the University of Texas. She'd been an up-and-comer at the prestigious Pierpont firm, and he had worked his way from the auction floor to management at HCI. In her world, slaves were for the nouveau riche and the socially daring, in his they were a part of the family. It wasn't uncommon in Texas to see a wealthy young woman sporting a Cotillion or Broadstone brand at the beach, signifying that she'd been to a finishing school that specialized in providing companions to society's elite before finishing her indenture. Natalie marveled at how open Texas was about slavery; Will just shook his head at New York customs.

The restaurant was in a pleasant ethnic neighborhood and very crowded; without reservations they'd have never gotten in. The food was amazing, Natalie had no idea that fajitas could be so tasty (if a little messy). Will ordered flan and a shot of amaretto for dessert, and poured the booze over her treat. It was so good that she'd have licked the plate had she been at home by herself. By the time the check came, she was reconsidering her earlier decision.

It was a big risk, sleeping with a partner. There was always the possibility that bedroom discord could spill over to the business, ruining months of work over a stupid fling. But she'd decided that they were both adult enough to set that aside if it came up, launching the venture despite their differences. And the more time she spent with Will, the sexier he seemed to her.

Will finished paying for the bill. "That was great. Want to see a little bit of Houston before I take you home?"

Nothing ventured, nothing gained, she thought. "No." His brow wrinkled at her abruptness. "I want you to drop me off, go back to your place to get your toothbrush, then come back and spend the night." As his eyebrows lifted, she added, "Damn camel's got his whole head under the tent flap, and he's a horny bastard."

His face split into a broad grin. "Well, yee-haw!" Almost immediately, he grew serous again. "You're sure about this? I mean, I do find you attractive, but I don't want to take advantage of things."

"Just don't take me for granted, don't ever expect this will happen again, and above all, do not booty-call me."

"Got it. Just stress relief, no further expectations. Should I bring my spurs?"

"Spurs?"

"My toy bag. Um, I have all my slaving equipment, and a lot of that stuff is dual-use, just as handy in the bedroom as it is in the market."

Her heart flipped at the thought, but she tried to appear blasé. "Sure, why not? I haven't been very...active, I could stand to try something a little kinkier than my usual."

"Well, let's go."

He dropped her off, and she freshened up. She stripped down, and appraised herself in the mirror. Choice. Only Choice. I'll show him Choice. She owned few items of lingerie since she often slept nude, but there was an awkward gift from one of her female friends that at least fit. It had a delicate white see-through bra with floral lace, and thong panties with a matching see-through skirt that just came down to her crotch in front and barely covered a third of her ass in back. Natalie didn't expect to be wearing it long, but thought it would be nice to make a good impression when he first spied his prize for the night.

She had to suppress a grin when she opened the door to him. Had they been cartoon characters instead of flesh and blood humans, she was certain she'd have heard his dick go "sproing!" when he laid eyes on her. She turned and sashayed away, glancing over her shoulder and stopping in the middle of the living room.

"Can I get you anything? Anything...at all?"

"Fuck the drinks and chit-chat," he replied. "I think we're both adults who know exactly what we want." He closed the door behind him while lugging a canvas bag into the room.

She continued into the bedroom and took her phone from the nightstand. "You show me yours and I'll show you mine." She deployed the probe and pricked herself, not much more blood than a mosquito's feast. Her phone revealed that she had nothing contagious. He did the same.

She saw that he was clean. "Bareback it is." Natalie smiled. Although she detested the mess, it somehow seemed natural to have a man's seed inside her, oozing out, marking her as part of his territory.

"So, you got your whips, you got your chains. Any idea what kind of kinky games you want to play, or shall I improvise?"

Natalie pressed up against him, holding and nuzzling him, nibbling at his lips. "Before I answer, I want to talk to you about something."

"Mmm. What's on your mind?"

She quizzed him. "Today, over at Worldwide, when I was off by myself, did you use one of the girls?"

He kissed her forehead. "Earl and I played 'After you', 'No, after you', a couple of times, and then I begged off. See, I was hoping I'd get lucky with a beautiful co-worker, and didn't want to waste any of my energy when I might need it later."

"So what, you were hoping to fuck me three times, four times?"

"At least that much."

"Mmm."

"Now, let me ask you something. Did you use that cunt you ran off with?"

Natalie flushed. "I...I...never did anything like that before in my life."

"I never have either." He grinned. "But did you like it?"

"She...was pretty good."

"Pretty good." It was a question without a question mark.

"Yeah."

"Fuckable. I mean, at least for that kind of fucking. Whatever you two ladies did."

"She serviced me with her mouth." Natalie regretted the admission as soon as it was made.

"Which is what she was supposed to do, unless you wanted to use her some other way."

"Yeah." She felt the room was getting warm, he was peeling away her defenses.

"I know what you want."

The room was definitely hot now, despite her outfit being next to nothing. "What do I want?"

"You want to know what it's like to be her. Don't you?"

Natalie nodded, no longer able to look him in the eye.

"You want to know what it's like to be a slave." His voice was cool and low, powerful in its sparseness.

She turned her head to the side and leaned into his chest.

"Strip, slave."

Her hands moved of their own accord, shucking off the pretty bra and panty set.

He took them from her in one swift move. "Slaves don't have clothes. They don't own anything at all." He tossed them on the dresser, and stepped back, setting the bag on it. She followed his movements with her eyes.

"Eyes down, slave. Don't you know anything?"

"I guess not, I..."

"Shut up." He retrieved a whip from the bag, with a long handle that barely fit inside, and a long, thin cord that ended in a tassel. He hefted it, and with a practiced motion, flicked and cracked it. She jumped at the sound, and felt her nipples stiffen, her sex ache to be touched.

"Slaves are not to speak until spoken to. And when they answer, it is 'Yes, Master', or 'No, Master'. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Master."

Crack!

"Present." It was an order, to present something. Present something to him?

"I don't..."

He flicked the whip, and somehow it snaked around behind her and bit her buttock, hard. She yelped with the pain.

"Slaves do not speak unless spoken to. Does the cunt in front of me understand that?"

"Yes, Master." She thought it the most bizarre exchange, but somehow it still turned her on.

"Does the slave know what Present means?"

"No, Master." She trembled, expecting him to whip her again.

"Since the slut is ignorant, I will explain. Present means feet shoulder width apart." He tapped her inner thighs with the whip handle. "Fingers interlaced behind the head." He pointed with the whip and she complied. "Elbows out." He pressed on her arms with the end of the whip until she was in position. "Now, arch that back and put those tits out. C'mon, stick them out!" He rubbed the whip over her nipples, sending jolts of pleasure through her. He lifted her chin with the whip, looking her in the eye. "And in Present, the ignorant slave raises her head so she can be inspected and cataloged. Think you can remember that one?"

"Yes, Master."

Crack! "Collar!"

Natalie hesitated, then touched her hands to her neck.

"Drop to your knees! Knees apart...wider! Right hand, lift your hair away from your neck Your Master is going to collar you, not your hair. Left hand on your hip. Collar!"

Natalie moved into position at his commands. She held the pose, waiting for something. It seemed awkward to kneel, just frozen in place.

He paused for a moment, then reached into the bag. His hand returned with a collar. Her collar.

He placed it on her neck with one hand, snapping it closed with a click.

"Present!"

She rose, laced her fingers behind her head, feeling the collar with her thumbs, jutting her breasts forward.

"Does the slave know any slave mantras?"

"No, Master."

"When you assume the position of Present, you say, 'I live to serve you, Master.' Say it now."

"I live to serve you, Master."

"Collar!"

She dropped to her knees. Was he going to remove the collar?

"Please buy me and make me your slut, Master."

She knelt, confused.

Crack! "Say it!"

"Please buy me and make me your slave, Master."

Crack! He snapped her left buttock, eliciting another yelp.

"Please buy me and make me your slut, Master. Do you know what a slut is, slut?"

"Yes, Master."

"Present!"

"I...live to serve you, Master."

"Collar!"

"Please buy me and make me your...slut, Master."

He taught her "Twerk!" (I long to feel your monster prick filling me up), "Prone!" (Use me as you will, Master), and "Spread Your Cheeks!" (Please fuck my ass, Master), her arousal growing as a sheen of sweat started to coat her body.

Then he got to "Down!" (Please fuck my face with your huge cock, Master), and the third time she went from "Present!" to "Down!", he advanced on her, extracted his penis, and began to do just what she had asked.

The sudden feel of his flesh in her mouth was shocking but not unwelcome. Natalie had provided oral favors to only two of her lovers, as the whole concept of putting a man's dick in her mouth seemed odd and even amusing. She had discovered that it was a learned skill, and because she didn't have much practice, she refrained from offering oral favors to her lovers so as not to disappoint. She had expected Will's prick to be long and skinny, but she found that although it was about as long as any she'd handled before, its girth was definitely more than she'd anticipated. And this time, truly, she was being face fucked, it was all she could do to keep up with his thrusts and draw breath when she could. She could feel him stiffen insider her, and felt pride at being able to give Will pleasure, even as she realized there wasn't much skill to this type of blow job.

"Eyes up here, slave." She met his eyes, towering above her. "Sucking your master's cock is an honor, and you should be grateful for the opportunity. Show your gratitude with your eyes and your mouth. That's right...pleasure me. Now, since you're doing such a good job, Master will reward you. Reach down between your legs and pleasure yourself as you suck that cock."

Natalie could feel her wetness oozing out of her. One touch, and her hand was coated in it. It felt so, so good to rub around her clit, rub her lips in circles, dipping one finger than another into her slickness.

"Cum for me, slut. Cum for me and I'll give you a little slave treat."

Natalie's arousal rose to new heights. She just had to cum for him! She must! Her rubbing grew more frantic.

He reached down, rolling her nipples between his fingers. That pushed her over the edge, she moaned her pleasure in a rhythm interrupted by his thrusts, resuming as he withdrew for each stroke. She heard her own voice, heard how he was controlling her vocalizations with his dick, and found that even hotter, gasping for breath as she climbed down from her sexual peak.

He withdrew. "Present!"

She struggled to her feet. "I live to serve you, Master."

"Turn around, slave." She did and he pushed on her behind, urging her forward. "On the bed, bend over."

She thought the timing wrong, she had just cum, but she still hadn't accepted his load. So this is a slave's service. A slave's work isn't done until her Master cums.

Natalie didn't need to be told what to do. She took an obscenely wide stance and lowered her chest to the bed, standing stiff-legged to keep her ass as high and as inviting as possible. Then, as an afterthought, she reached back and parted herself wide, using the tips of her fingers to spread her labia. "Please fuck my eager pussy, Master!," she ad-libbed.

His powerful thrusts rocked her back and forth on the bed, he'd been holding back his strength when he had fucked her face. "What is your highest duty, slave?"

She didn't know. Natalie racked her brains as she was being pounded. What was her highest duty?

Slap! Her buttock stung from his assault. "To pleasure your master, slut! Now, milk my cock with your hot slave pussy." He reached between her hip and the bed, down to her sensitive button, manipulating her poor clit.

Natalie was not multi-orgasmic, she knew that from experience. Once she had masturbated herself to a climax, she was done for the evening, a job well done and then she could get to sleep, or go back to studying, or whatever she wanted. Yet somehow, the haze of her arousal failed to subside. Instead of being a grating irritant, his touch was welcome. The fullness from his cock, the touch of his fingers, his weight on her back and the strength of his thrusts all combined to push her higher and higher. She marveled that it was even possible, and welcomed it when it came, crying out like that slave-slut that she was. He began to pause at the end of each thrust, pressing hard into her, and soon she felt the tell-tale warmth of his seed inside her.

Rode hard and put away wet. Just what she had needed.

He shifted his weight and crossed her hands behind her back, holding them together in one of his long hands. Still inside her, he took her collar in the other hand, pulling back just enough to lift her head without choking her.

"Did my little slave enjoy her treat?"

There was only one answer. "Yes, Master, yes, she did."

———————————————————

Trumpets blared, jarring Natalie from her sleep. Her eyes opened in alarm, was something on fire? Then she realized, it was just Will's damn phone. He stirred beside her.

"What time is it?" He had been so rude to forget his phone alarm.

He murmured. "I set it for six."

"Six a m? Why so early?"

He threw an arm behind her, holding her. "Well, we have an eight o'clock team meeting. And since I might never get to do this again, I had to see if you were up for a wake up call."

"A wake up..." Her voice trailed off as she reached under the sheets. Will sported several inches of firm morning wood. "You men are all alike!" She grinned, not at all serious.

"You can't blame a man for..." He paused as she began to stroke him. "Oh, you can keep doing that."

She released him abruptly. "But there's not much in that for me." She rose to her knees, crawled across his body, and straddled him, facing his feet and lowering her sex to his face. "Maybe you could think of something that would keep me interested."

He was too tall to properly 69, but she played with his equipment while his fingers and tongue got busy. Before long, she was ready, and turned about to impale herself on him, dropping to her elbows and licking her juices from his lips. She'd only had morning sex once before, and it hadn't been satisfying, but this was. She tried to think of the last time she had come three times in 24 hours, and drew a blank. So, her partner was good in bed.

Coffee and showers later, he took his toy bag and left to dress for the day. She'd decided to sit in on the meeting, which would be a slave debriefing on how well the ULD worked.

Just before he left, she asked if he knew a good lawyer for slave law, indentures and such. He sent her the number for one Carmen Vasquez, a UT law graduate and supposedly one of the best in town. She wondered just how many slave lawyers there were in a town the size of Houston. Well, she only needed one good one.

At the warehouse, the "meeting room" was a curtained-off area with two tables pushed together. Mike led the slaves in and bade them kneel on mats along the tables. Natalie counted six, apparently the odd woman out from the last test had not been invited.

The Hispanic man, Dan...Alvarez, was it?...was first to speak. Apparently he was in charge of "livability" regarding the carrier.

"Ok, you guys there on the floor, we have you hear for a specific reason. I know you've never traveled in a kennel like the one we've been using, a bunch of you all together like that. We want to know what you think of the experience, if there's anything dangerous that's going to hurt you, if there's anything that's going to cause us problems if we start shipping slaves like you around in that type of kennel. Don't be afraid to speak up, remember the problem we solve today might help some other slave in the future."

He was answered with silence.

Michael was irritated. "You're going to have to ask them specific questions. They're trained to not speak unless spoken to."

"But I just spoke to them!"

Will sighed. "26 14, was there anything in that kennel that could injure you?"

The one nearest Will spoke, "No, Master."

"85 78, same question."

The next in line answered, "No, Master."

"18 41, same question."

"Master, the walls and floor were hard. If this slave was thrown against them, she would bruise."

Will cocked his head to Dan, as if to say, "See? That's how you question a slave." He continued. "42 ten, same question."

The little brunette that Natalie knew as Andrea answered, "Master, this slave would also be bruised if the kennel shifted suddenly."

"12 22, same question."

"Master, this slave would also be bruised."

"77 two, same question."

"Master, this slave would also be bruised."

"77 two, anything else in there that would cause you injury?"

The black slave at the end of the line shook her head. "No, Master."

Dan spoke, annoyed that he had to sneak up on an answer instead of getting it directly. "All right, I think I got this. 26 14, would you rather ride in a regular kennel or our kennel?" His smug grin announced that he knew the answer even as he asked the question.

The brown-haired woman with the sagging breasts quickly wiped the smile from his face. "A regular kennel, Master."

"Why is that?", he demanded.

The slave hesitated, clearly uncomfortable with making any sort of complaint about her situation. "Master...it's dark in there, and we can't see out like a regular kennel."

"Well, it's too damn late to do anything about that", Marcia, the black woman at the end of the table announced.

"Yeah, would fuck up getting our certificate."

Natalie wanted to interject that it was terrifyingly dark inside the ULD, but hesitated. She assumed that the other team members knew that she'd "taken a ride", but did she want the slaves to know that? Perhaps she could describe her experience to the other team members once the slaves were out of earshot.

Dan continued. "85 78, our kennel or regular kennel?"

"Regular kennel, Master."

"Fuck!"

"It isn't a popularity contest. I mean, who cares what they want? We just have to get them there."

"85 78, what was it about our kennel that you didn't find to your liking?" Dan spoke as if he was a headmaster and the slave a naughty schoolchild.

The slim blond rocked forward on her knees and dipped her head to the floor in obeisance. "Master, this slave couldn't see her sister slaves."

"Give them that, and next thing they'll be licking pussy through the dividers." The team laughed.

Natalie thought that unnecessarily cruel. True, the design had concealed her appearance from the other slaves (I am not one of the others!), but the feeling of isolation was unsettling even if they could all hear each other. And if there was any problem with diversion during an international flight, allowing the slaves to see each other would also allow them to identify any familiar slaves. At least they could track where someone "fell off the truck".

Natalie dared say nothing for the remainder of the meeting, knowing that the slaves would know her secret if she did. She studied them with pity as they were taken back to their quarters, and noticed that one of them had some sort of raised marking on her right buttock, a five-pointed star within a circle. She wondered if the girl had acquired it before or after her enslavement.

In the end, the team decided that the slaves had made no useful suggestions for modifying the design. Natalie couldn't help but think they had overlooked something, but nobody trusted a slave to tell them what it was.

———————————————————

"So, what did you want to talk to me about?"

Natalie had requested a meeting with Will, and was occupying one of the visitor chairs in his office.

"So, Round A has been going well, and I'm pretty sure we'll have all the funding secured by the end of the week. But I had an unusual request today, and I wanted to run it by you before we went to the other shareholders."

"Let me have it."

She shifted in her seat, this was a good problem to have. "So, we agreed for ten point five this round, and that includes my one point three five and your 50 k, plus your one point two of goodwill."

Will's brow furrowed. "Does someone need me to go in for more? I told you maybe a hundred, but that was really pushing it. Like, mortgage the farm pushing it."

She shook her head. "No, it's the opposite problem. I have an investor in California who wants four major shares. Thing is, she's new at this, has little knowledge of the industry, and only qualifies with the FEC because of her wealth."

He grinned. "So, she's kind of like you, then. From one of the liberal coasts where they have slavery protests, knows nothing about the industry, and brings a lot of money."

"Will! You know better. I have four successful launches under my belt, plus my education, plus my experience at John Pierpont. She's a baby compared to me."

"A rich, trust fund baby."

"That's what I get, the kind of investor the FEC is supposed to protect, but doesn't because they can 'afford to lose a big investment'."

"Four large is what, 60 percent?"

"Five point four million. It would be a majority with or without your goodwill."

Will slumped back in his chair. "I knew from the start there would probably be a day when I had to give up control of my baby, but this ain't the time. And not to someone like that. Can you sell her three large? I hate to make you work more, and one point eight mill is a lot of money, but..."

"That's exactly why I called this meeting, I'm not comfortable with it, either." She thought for a moment. "I think she will go for three. That would be 45 percent."

"More than I like, but enough to keep her from pulling a coup."

"Unless she buys out one of the other investors."

"That's always a risk, but no sense handing her the game ball before she scores the winning touchdown."

Natalie shook her head. "You guys and your sports analogies. I'm not sure I understand that, but I think I do." She paused. "Ok, I'll brief the other investors."

"Do you see any problem?"

She shook her head. "They'll go for it. Most of them will be happy that we're getting closer to launch. Speaking of which, what are your guys up to?"

"Since we're at a standstill on the ULD cert, we're working on the holding pen layout. Found a local guy who can weld up cages to federal spec, we should be getting them in soon."

"What capacity are you looking at?"

"A dozen singles, a dozen sixes, a dozen 24s. About four day's sales, if they're all international."

"So, we're going to have to move them fast."

"Don't forget, we have kennel space, too. 378 slots, although that's probably overkill. And we would have to move those fast, we can't leave them up there for days."

"And we've got room here to expand?"

Will snorted. "So, the space bounded by four columns out there is one bay, right?"

"Yeah?"

"Flat storage is four bays, kennels are four bays, auction is four bays, loading unloading is two bays on each side, exercise is one bay, washing-delousing is one bay...see where I'm going with this?"

There were several dozen bays to the building, several times what he had listed. "So, we have room to grow."

"Plenty." There was an option to expand the building, but that would be another nine, ten million, and not really worth mentioning since it wouldn't be needed for some time.

She changed the subject. "So, we're just waiting for cert on the ULD? What happens after that?"

"First flight test. Needs to be on a widebody, so unless someone puts a special flight on, probably someplace like Chicago or Denver and back."

"That's with slaves onboard?"

"Yep. Sink or swim."
These users thanked the author ElJefe for the post (total 14):
jeepsterNearataCarl BradfordZeeChromosomeTauriRedFerdjean.amelotGeeautomagix12dtrelsky and 4 more users

jeepster
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Re: Southwest Shipping - Part 4

Post by jeepster »

Awesome! This just keeps getting better.
These users thanked the author jeepster for the post (total 3):
ElJefeZeeChromosomereddbunnz

Belinda
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Belinda »

You have a tremendous gift as an author. You should at some point write a novel in traditional literature. You would be assured of success. As for me was smitten with your story. Although now a retired business executive. You have so touched a hidden part of me. Keep up your fantastic work.

Sincerely,
Belinda
These users thanked the author Belinda for the post (total 3):
ElJefeZeeChromosomeCarl Bradford

Carl Bradford
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Carl Bradford »

Ms. Belinda is, as usual right on the money. You have both a great concept of plot and an ability to draw your reader into your condition-contrary-to-fact; the essence of good fiction. We're all waiting with baited breath and constricted privates for what happens next. Don't tell me--your money lady volunteers to play slave again as part of his flight test of the new equipment?
These users thanked the author Carl Bradford for the post (total 2):
jeepsterZeeChromosome

Mr. Smith
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Mr. Smith »

This is story is developing nicely. I like the way you are weaving in aspects of other author's slave worlds into your tale. I noticed the Insta STD tester that allowed Natalie and Will to have bareback sex leaving her with a pussy dripping with his fluids afterwards. Men should be able to mark their territory after conquest. It is only natural. It looks like one of the slaves has a criminal conviction resulting in penal enslavement based on your description of the brand on her ass. Your description of the regional differences amongst the states regarding slavery was great.

Carl, Zee and I are having a lively discussion on the extent of slavery in the northern and west coast blue states. How prevelant is it? I am taking the position that it is very widespread, just much more discreet. Slaves are not led around naked and no public sex but behind closed doors the slavery industry is doing just fine. I mean, if Harvard has slave kennels we know it is everywhere, especially where there is weath. Legal slavery eliinates illegal prostitutio while also generating tax revenue. In Texas slave grading is a right of passage with good girls bragging about their slave grades while proper New England girls never admit they have a slave grade, even after getting graded prime or choice. Due to federal law body attachments are still required for most loans nationwide. It would be interesting if someone wrote a story about a slave in say Seatle or New York.

Here is to hoping Natalie ends up wearing a collare in a FINO or someting more permanent.
These users thanked the author Mr. Smith for the post (total 2):
Carl BradfordZeeChromosome

ElJefe
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post by ElJefe »

Natalie's image of slavery was described in Part 2:
Modern slavery had been around for as long as she had, but she was struck by how little her world had intersected with it. To her, a slave was a person who wore a collar underneath her staff uniform, cleaning hotel rooms or busing tables or any of the many jobs that nobody could pay the minimum wage to staff. And yet she knew that most women in the industry were sex slaves; indeed that maid likely had provided hundreds of orgasms before she had aged out of that line of work. But Natalie was too busy chasing the next big deal to go to the sorts of parties where slaves were dressed in livery to wait for guests and then undressed for the guest's amusement upstairs.
And up until the beginning of the story, that was it. She looked over Will's concept, ran the numbers, used her skills to look for any financial reason why it couldn't work, and found none. She sought out second opinions from people in the industry as to why there was some slavery-specific reason why it couldn't work, but that's not the same thing as developing a deep understanding of the industry or the culture down south herself. So, she's done enough vetting to be a competent investor and business partner, so long as she sticks to her area of expertise and has good reason to trust Will's expertise in his area. And she's so committed to making each new project work that she's reached the point where she can't do much more just sitting on her butt in front of a computer and phone, and needs some practical knowledge as well. Hence, Will's little "demonstration" of how the ULD worked.

If she'd have kept her clothes on, he'd have gone more into the nuts and bolts with her over at Worldwide, but that wouldn't have been as interesting a story, now, would it?
These users thanked the author ElJefe for the post (total 3):
jeepsterCarl BradfordZeeChromosome

Mr. Smith
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Mr. Smith »

Your quote is just one more example of how you skillfully weave how the legal slavery universe operates right into the story. It would be interesting if Natalie at some point as part of her personal research into slavery decides to get slave graded or takes a slave yoga class not understanding the mental conditioning component leading to more self-exploration. She definately "enjoyed" playing slave girl for Will. I am curious if she knows slavegirl "Andrea" from somewhere else but does not recognize her as a naked slavegirl. Maybe I am picking up on something that is not there.
These users thanked the author Mr. Smith for the post (total 4):
Carl BradfordjeepsterElJefeZeeChromosome

timerider
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by timerider »

Great story :cheers: