Please don't forget to leave feedback on the stories you read!

Southwest Shipping - Part 8

ElJefe
Silver Member
Silver Member

Southwest Shipping - Part 8

Post by ElJefe »

Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice...

Southwest Shipping

That night, Natalie masturbated in her room, tying to relax enough to get to sleep. She finally dozed off, unsatisfied, unable to focus on a good fantasy. Her dreams were vivid. She was naked and collared, on her knees, and Andrea was wearing a blue suit, removing her skirt as Natalie approached. Then it was Will she was approaching, his tool begging for her kiss. As she opened her mouth to do so, somehow he began fucking her, while Andrea laughed, this time in a robe that parted to reveal her slit.

When she awoke, it was with lust and need, and she was able to finally satisfy herself, feeling her own contractions from the inside just as she'd felt Andrea's the day before. She glanced at her alarm. Shit, it was almost nine, a late start even for a Saturday.

A few minutes into her shower, she had to resist the urge to pleasure herself again. What was happening to her? She decided that there was nothing wrong with allowing her sexual energy to peak on Monday when it was needed, but for now she had to get down to business. There was too much to take care of before her scandalous little mini-vacation.

When she started going through her messages, she noticed one from Will titled "Interesting Development". It had a link to a news story that announced that Chile had finally legalized modern slavery after being the last holdout in South America. From anyone else, Natalie would have written that off as a meaningless bit of trivia, but she knew there was a method to Will's madness. On a hunch, she checked airline schedules. Bingo!...there was a daily nonstop from Houston to Santiago and back. She'd have to set up a sales and purchasing office there just like the one they'd planned in Sao Paulo.

There was a shareholder virtual meeting that would be Minerva's introduction to the rest of the investors. Natalie regarded this as a two-edged sword. She was certain the heiress would push for a controlling interest in the company, and that was to be avoided. But she didn't want to other shareholders to reject the money that she brought to the table, either. She decided that she might nudge things one way or the other, but ultimately it was up to the California woman to sink or swim.

The meeting was delayed and began late in the afternoon. Natalie served as the host, and admitted the investors into the virtual meeting room one by one, saving Midlothian for last.

"Are we all here? Let's get started..."

Once pleasantries were exchanged, they got down to business. Will gave a progress report on IATA approval (they were getting to within a few days), Natalie discussed purchases and salaries, and that brought them to the big item of the day.

"Next up, approval of sale to Ms. Minerva Midlothian, nine shares valued at five point four million. I'm sure most of you are familiar with her family name, and not surprisingly, we were able to verify that the funds are on account. I'm sure you've seen that Ms. Midlothian has been sitting in on this meeting; if anyone has a question for her, I'm sure she would be glad to answer it."

Minerva seized the moment to make her pitch. "I'm Minerva Midlothian, and I must say that I'm very excited to be a part of this team, and to have an opportunity to be a part of this endeavor. If anything, I'd say that Natalie and Will have been very modest about this venture's prospects, and I'm sure that a group of smart investors like yourselves is aware of that as well."

Sharon in Minnesota spoke up first. "Pleased to meet you, Ms. Midlothian. May I call you Minerva? We're fairly informal here, I'm Sharon."

"Of course." Minerva nodded affably.

"So, a 45 percent position gets us almost to our first round fundraising goal, and of course we're excited about that."

"Actually, Sharon, I'm prepared to complete this round. I feel that strongly about this company."

Natalie watched the reactions on the screen. Together, she and Will could still outvote the other three, but a showdown of that magnitude was something she wished to avoid.

Robert in New York was next. "That's terrific! Natalie, did you know anything about this?"

"We discussed it, but I wasn't sure if all of you would approve one person having a controlling interest, so I wanted to leave that for discussion here."

Veronda in Miami was next, the oldest investor in the group. "So, flight test next week or the week after that, and we would seriously consider opening up Round A. That's too good to pass up."

Natalie clicked the un-mute button. "I'm a little concerned about division of responsibilities. It seems Will has to run the dev team, and I'd still be raising capital..."

"Oh, but Natalie, I'm sure I could help you with that. I was helping Da...my father with some projects in Burlington Herschel, so I've got plenty of experience."

Robert jumped in. "I must apologize, I haven't read your wiki article. Can you tell us what you did before you joined the Burlington Herschel staff?"

"I went into that straight out of college. I have an econ degree from Trinity in Connecticut."

"Oh, I went to Trinity, many years ago." It was Veronda. "My major was econ, too. Who was your favorite professor?"

"Dr. Zamora. Her classes were great!"

"Well, Trinity is a great school, and I'm sure it prepared you well."

Minerva continued to field questions from the board, all while several members set up tape loops to conceal the fact that they were no longer hanging on her every word.

The reply took a few minutes to arrive, but was discreetly circulated among several participants:

"Confirm M. Mid. completed econ, 40th percentile student, "gentleman's B", legacy. No honors, GPA low in major. Character rumors, all unconfirmed. Not guilty in cheating scandal. May have grown post-graduation. Regards, Carol Z."

"...so, I'd be happy to support at sixty percent. I'd hope you'd all consider that." Minerva beamed, concealing her distress. If only that Mortellaro bitch hadn't opened her mouth, she'd have already checked off an item from her bucket list.

Video feeds had been coming off loop in the last few minutes, and now all the other investors were fully participating in the meeting.

"Thank you, Minerva. This is Robert here, and I'm ready to vote. Everybody else?"

"I'm ready, I'll go first." It was Sharon. "I'm ok with 45 percent, but I think it's too early to surrender control to one person just yet. Minerva, dear, I think if you can just hold on a few months, one of us might be ready to cash in."

Minerva struggled to keep from scowling. If the money started rolling in, they'd all be looking to increase their holdings, not selling them off.

Veronda jumped in. "I'm in for 45 as well. Natalie, I'm going to purchase two more shares, but I'll have to ask you to work for that last five percent."

Natalie had expected to work potential investors for another week, but the Florida woman had just made her job much easier. "45 plus another ten! Thank you for your confidence and support, Veronda. The last share, shouldn't be a problem, I've got a bunch of good leads."

"It will be no problem at all. Put me down for 45, and I'll buy the last share. And welcome to the team, Minerva, your 45 percent completes this round of fundraising."

"Thank you, Robert. Or do you go by Bob?" She'd just have to wait, that was something she had learned from Daddy. But she knew a few tricks that even her illustrious father didn't know; there was a chance she wouldn't have to wait as long as some of them thought. It wouldn't be that long until she could check off that box, "Own my own company". She'd just have to be patient.

————————————————————

Sunday was a day Natalie usually reserved to herself, just relaxing and sometimes exploring Houston. She took in a museum, this time it was the natural history museum complete with obligatory dinosaur skeletons, but she was impressed with the mineral collection upstairs. She made a mental note to return sometime to examine the butterfly exhibit, and wondered why that wasn't a part of the zoo next door.

However, her mind kept wandering back to her last workout that evening, and to her grading the next day. She expected to have sex with Will in front of the other girls; that seemed part of his plan. He'd hinted that he'd allow her an orgasm, as if that was something that belonged to him and not her. Well, if she was going to be playing the role of a slave, in a sense it did. The day before yesterday had taught her in no uncertain terms that slaves only had orgasms when their masters permitted it, or possibly on their own time if they even had any time to themselves. Had Andrea come when she'd ordered the woman to pleasure her? She noted the symmetry of being forced to pleasure Andrea without being satisfied herself just as Andrea had been forced to pleasure her earlier, and wondered if that was something Will intended. Knowing him, it probably was. He was so damned efficient, always doing two or three things at the same time. She decided that he was teaching her one lesson if she decided to go through with her plans, and a different lesson if she didn't, but she wasn't sure what either one of them was. She'd know more after her grading, that was a rite of passage she was determined to see through. She'd owed Andrea the satisfaction of writhing in pleasure, her juices smeared all over Natalie's face. Now she owed all the slaves the entry into the national registry that her own grading would bring; she couldn't work with them either as equal or mistress without that much.

He'd wanted to see her in his office, promptly at seven. She wondered if he would walk her naked through the warehouse again and decided that he probably would. This was all coming very close to snaring her under the Beetlejuice rule. Carmen had said that in the movie, if you said Beetlejuice three times, he'd appear. Well, she'd be naked and collared in front of witnesses a third time today. She set up a message to go to Carmen if she didn't cancel it by noon tomorrow. It probably wasn't enough to save her if she was taken in front of a judge, but if Carmen was as good as Will had intimated, she might work some miracle. A small piece of her felt guilty for preparing it, for not trusting Will. But one just couldn't be too careful.

She arrived early enough that she could wait a few minutes in the parking lot, entering the building precisely at 6:55. She wondered if her workout clothes were still in the bag by Mike's desk in the back; knowing how things worked at Southwest she assumed they would be. She wore a loose top and yoga pants to Will's office, whether she removed them there or in back, she didn't expect to have them on long.

"Welcome, Natalie, I see you're ready for your workout tonight."

"Hi. Yeah, wanted to get ready for my big day tomorrow."

He grinned. "My last chance to talk you out of it. I don't think I'm going to succeed."

She met his glance confidently. "No. You won't."

He slapped his desk. "Strip."

She never took her eyes from him as she peeled off her clothes, and he stared back at her, clearly pleased. Her body might not be the best, but he clearly liked it, and that would have to be good enough for her. She displayed herself to him as she folded each item, leaving a neat pile on his desk, her sneakers beside her garments. She stood at ease before him, hands behind her back, legs a little apart, proudly thrusting out her breasts.

"Collar."

She dropped to her knees and held her hair, almost reciting her slut mantra. There was no point, she'd be chanting that and other lewd phrases with the other slaves soon. He placed a collar on her, and then a leash. So, she'd be doing more heel training tonight. She wondered how many stinging slaps she would have to endure between here and the back, or if she could avoid them altogether.

"Heel, slut."

Was there a mantra for heel? She vacillated between, "Yes, Master" and silence, and the latter won as she rose and followed him. Who else was in the building? So far as she knew, only Mike and the slaves were in on her secret.

Focused as she was on his gait, she was halfway to the back when she spotted two slaves sweeping the huge empty floor. One looked like Bradley, she wasn't sure about the other, not daring to take her eyes off Will for fear of a correction. Her diligence was rewarded, Will stopped suddenly and directed the two to the back. When he started again, she matched his step. She was sure that with more practice, heeling would become second nature to her.

The pair trotted off before them, large brooms in hand, so by the time Natalie turned the corner at the back of the blue curtains, they were kneeling on the mats with the others. Well, nearly all the others; the shorter blond that Natalie didn't know was fellating Mike as he sat in his chair with his legs sprawled out to either side of her as she bobbed up and down on his shaft.

"I see you can't get enough of 85 78."

"She's got...good...technique." He was deep into his passion, clearly distracted.

"Well, don't mind us. Maybe 63 28 can pick up a few pointers."

Mike grabbed the woman by her hair, directing her strokes, forcefully bringing her to his groin.

"Swallow...Swal...uhhh..." he groaned, holding her fast. Natalie watched as the woman's throat rose and fell, drinking down his semen.

"No facial tonight?" Will watched with amusement while Mike composed himself.

"I thought...I thought you'd be working them out while I got dinner. Didn't want her to be cleaning up and missing her exercise."

"You're a considerate man and a good employee. They're all prepped like I asked?"

Mike nodded as the woman cleaned his cock with her mouth. "Yeah, all of them. Had 'em in for an hour now."

"Good. 63 28, why don't you go to your mat now?" Will unclipped her leash.

"Yes, Master." Natalie trotted to her place.

"Oh, just stand there. Don't kneel just yet."

"As you wish, Master." Natalie watched as the blond took her place and knelt with the others and Mike hitched up his pants. She noted with amusement that his pubic hair was ginger, too, and wondered if cock sucking was on the menu tonight. Would Will order her to fellate the other man? She wasn't sure how she felt about that, and decided that at worst, it wouldn't be any more mechanical than worshiping Andrea's pussy, and that had turned out all right.

"Everyone except 63 28, Fours!"

"I'm your bitch, Master, won't you take me doggy-style?"

"Spread your cheeks!"

The seven women parted their buttocks and chanted, "Please fuck my ass, Master."

Something seemed different. Each sported a bit of color in her crack, a little button the size of a large coin.

"Well, what do you think? Take a look." Will was clearly speaking to her, not one of the others. She squatted behind Bradley, the woman's labia gaping open from the tension on her glutes. There, right about where her asshole would be, was an orange plastic circle, with the Southwest Shipping logo printed in charcoal gray.

Will walked over to her. Mike trailed, grinning. "Well, slave, I asked you a question. What do you think?"

"It's...good branding, Master." Natalie decided that just when you got a handle on the slaving business, it took another level in weird.

He spoke to Mike. "See, I told you. Just imagine a row of our sluts, bent over and displaying these. We won't be able to keep them on the shelf!"

"The sluts or the plugs?" She couldn't tell if Mike was playing it straight or playing along.

"Both!" He reached into his pocket, displaying an orange plug to Natalie. "Well, slave, ready to promote the company?"

He was really going to...yes, she realized, he was really going to shove that thing up her ass. Everyone else had one in, how bad could they be? "As you wish, Master."

"Fours!"

She dropped into place.

Smack! He gave her a swat with the leash. "Don't forget your mantra, slave."

"I'm your bitch, Master, won't you take me doggy-style?" Natalie felt the first tingle of arousal. She knew what was coming, her ass was about to be violated and she felt powerless to stop it.

"Spread your cheeks!"

"Please fuck my ass, Master." Except it was going to be an orange plug doing the fucking.

Only it wasn't. She felt something slimmer, a finger, press against her anus and enter, slick with lubricating goop. Of course. Although she'd never indulged in anal play, she'd read in some woman's magazine that you just couldn't use enough lube.

"Ready for your plug, slave?"

She looked up from the mat, Will's voice directly in front of her. He was coating the orange plug with some sort of slick goo, inches from her face, while a finger continued to saw in and out of her rectum.

Oh. She was being fingered by Mike, and her face turned crimson. "Yes, Master."

He handed the plug to someone, out of her vision. "Well, here you go."

She felt a hand between her buttocks, helping her to spread even more open. Mike's voice came from behind her as the finger withdrew and she felt cool plastic against her hole. "Just push down a little bit, like you were starting to take a shit."

She barely had time to comply as the intruder entered her, stinging and burning as it stretched her open, then slipping in as her ring closed around a narrower part. The burning subsided almost immediately, replaced with a feeling of fullness.

"That looks so good, I'm going to take a picture." Mike wiped the lube from his hand on her lower back. "Just keep yourself spread apart...and smiiiile for the camera!" His phone clicked behind her.

At least my face isn't visible, she thought.

"Oh, yeah, that looks pretty good."

"Let me see...mail that one to me?"

"Sure. Well, I'm going to let you two little love birds get to it. Whataburger is calling." Mike walked away.

She heard Will behind her. "That does look pretty. And I think someone likes her new butt plug." She felt a finger enter her vagina, then withdraw, sliding along her slit to play with her clit, wet with her juices. To hell with the workout, he could just do that for a while.

"But, we got work to do. Everybody, Present!"

"I live to serve you, Master!"

There was no escaping the thing in her rear, it constantly reminded her of its presence. Every bend, every squat shifted the thing against her passage, pressing on her sensitive nerves. At times she felt as if she was going to expel it, and strained her muscles to hold it inside. It was a delicious, naughty secret...she was constantly penetrated, nobody would know unless they viewed her from behind, and it was distracting in just the right way. Soon her nipples were hard, that bastard had better give her some relief tonight!

Maybe 20 minutes in, they were ordered to Fours again, and allowed to rest, breathing hard, asses skyward. Will started inspecting them, touching them, probably playing with their asses, Natalie thought. When he got to Sasha, Natalie eased her shoulders off the mat for a better view.

She saw him remove the little orange plug from her back hole...then insert another one. It looked bigger, clearly a little bigger.

"Slaves that break position get swats." He still had his back to her, but Natalie dropped to the mat just the same. Eyes in the back of his head...

She turned her head to the side as he started down her row. One of the slaves grunted when he shoved something into her, she couldn't tell if it was Andrea or the other one beside her. Bradley actually grinned and wiggled her butt a little when it was her turn.

Then she felt his hands on her curves. Fingers took hold of the invader, pulling, and it was free, her back end feeling...ordinary for the first time since they had begun.

"Just push back against it, just like the last time." His voice was kind, but she suspected that would change if she challenged him.

Oh, it was bigger. Ow! She adjusted to its presence, and wondered if she could have taken it had she not been warmed up with the smaller probe. It was definitely stretching her open, giving her ass the sensations that her pussy was beginning to crave.

"Knees!"

It was the same as "Down," only she rose to the position instead of falling to it. "Please fuck my face with your huge cock, Master!"

"Open!"

There was no mantra for that one, just eight mouths gaping open for inspection or whatever a master wanted to put inside them.

Will resumed drilling them, Natalie getting through the moves almost by instinct as she dealt with the larger plug's distraction. She focused on Sasha's butt when she could, the orange plug next to the circle-star brand on her right cheek.

Livery. She realized that the plugs were a sort of livery for a naked slave. The only thing that remained were color-coded collars and cuffs with the same logo. It gave her a sense of belonging, of allowing her to blend into this strange world, even if only for an hour or so.

"Fours!" Was it time for another break already? It was hard to keep track of time with no phone and no clock projected anywhere she could see. It felt like they had been at it for hours, but she knew that couldn't be right, either. The thing in her butt was really working her up. She wasn't sure if she'd speak to Will if he didn't give her some stress relief afterward. She only wondered if he was going to fuck any of the other slaves first.

She wasn't sure if she could get away with watching what he was doing to Sasha or not, and decided to not push it. She waited until he went back to the start of her line, and quickly rose to take a peek at Sasha's cleft.

There was a charcoal grey plug between her cheeks, with what looked like the Southwest logo in orange. Classy. She dropped to the floor and waited.

He got to Bradley, and Natalie knew that he was fumbling behind her, extracting her plug. Bradley squeaked when he shoved something inside her, and Natalie worried if the grey plug was even bigger. Then he left, and walked over to his desk. What the...?

Then she saw him retrieve the paddle-thing that he had used on her the other day, and her thoughts turned to, Oh, shit!

Crack! "Slaves are to," Crack! "...remain in position until," Crack! "...they are instructed to move! Understand that, Cunt?"

Natalie gasped, her ass was on fire. "Yes, Master!"

"Am I going to have to beat your disobedient ass raw?"

"No, Master!"

"Then spread your cheeks and beg to get the large size plug like everyone else!"

Her hands grasped her aching flesh, exposing her crack to the world. "Please put the big plug in my butt, Master!"

She felt her plug removed, then another one press against her.

"Push, push, push, push, push...there." But he had been then one doing the pushing, and she had felt like she was splitting in two. Thankfully, that had passed once it was inside, but she felt...stretched.

"Display!"

She struggled to her feet, bending double with her had between her knees, chanting with the rest, "All my holes are available to you, Master!", but she just barely heard Bradley beside her.

"Tsk, tsk, tsk, naughty slave!"

The burning from her swats subsided as she moved, replaced with the arousal that came back stronger than ever. The plug in her hole went beyond merely titillating, she was now used, used as only a slave could be. Nobody would go through all that just for foreplay, the device in her ass reminded her of her temporary status.

"Fours!" After being asked to be taken, there was a pause. Either there was another level to the ass-plugs, or her moment had finally come. She kept her head down, waiting, not wanting another paddling. Her butt would be sore enough tomorrow, no sense making things worse.

"Shower!"

Yes! It was time to get laid. She steeled herself against the supreme disappointment, of being sent to shower without feeling him inside her. She was being graded tomorrow; he wouldn't do that, would he? She looked over at Bradley, poor Bradley. She would want some of his dick, too, would she get any?

What was happening to her? Not only was she looking forward to being plowed by her boyfriend in front of a room full of gossiping slaves, she was willing to share him with one of them just to keep the other woman from being sexually frustrated. She had to admit to herself, the power of the mental conditioning was impressive.

"77 two, over there, on your back."

So, was he going to fuck the black woman first, then her, or was she going to have to service her first black cunt? As long as he wound up inside her, she didn't care. She so wanted to reach down and start touching herself, and would have if it were not for her fear of the paddle.

"Shower." Poor girl, she could read the disappointment on Bradley's face. More for me, she thought. Then he was working his fingers into her vagina as she clamped on them, brushing up against her clit, fingertips against her g-spot. Oh, so yummy! And then his other thumb was on the outside of the plug, and her whole crotch became one big erogenous zone, from her mons to her tailbone. Just keep playing with me, I'm yours.

"63 28, fours, right in front of her." Ok, so pussy licking it was. After the other day, she just wondered what the other woman would taste like. Only as she scrambled into place did she realize that she didn't even have a name for the other woman, just 77 two.

"Hey, 12 22, get back here. I changed my mind." Bradley came bounding back, eager to have been selected for play. "You two, start kissing. Make sure you worship her tits."

Will walked away while Bradley and 77 two shared an interracial kiss. From the way they moved, they had been partners before. He returned with...not the paddle, not the paddle!...a wand vibrator and some kind of dildo, a little bigger than his own cock. Bradley began suckling the other woman, while she cooed, "That's it, Sugar. Work on them titties. Work on those big tits. Ohhh..."

Will gently tossed the toys to the mat beside the two women. "12 22, take my phone. When I tell you to, push the button. And 77 two, start working your cunt. Spread your legs open so 63 28 gets a good view."

77 two moved to comply, opening her legs wide before Natalie's gaze. Her inner genitals were impossibly pink next to the darker skin of her lips and groin. The vibrator growled, and she put the head of it to her hood, groping her breasts with her free hand. Natalie was mesmerized at the sight, just as she felt the welcome bulge of Will's cock-head at her opening.

"12 22, now. Fill the frame with the slave I'm fucking." Bradley held the phone just so, and captured Natalie's shocked look as Will entered her.

Just as the terror and embarrassment built within her, it suddenly shot to another level. There was no click. Will hadn't captured the moment she'd been entered in a still photo, he was having Bradley shoot video. Natalie flushed as Will pounded into her, her breasts wobbling underneath her, the slap of his hips against her bottom audible to anyone who listened.

But, damn if that plug...it made Will's organ feel impossibly large inside her, pressing against her vagina from the back, collapsing it against his penis, forcing him to rub against her g-spot like nothing inside her had never done before.

She'd been waiting for this orgasm for nearly an hour, panting and displaying herself, feeling the lewd sensation of the plug within her. The fear of being enslaved, the humiliation, the magical sensations inside her body all combined to push her over. She felt hands in her hair, her head pulled back, just as she began moaning incoherently.

"Smile for the camera, Cunt. Show everybody what it's like to get fucked with a plug up your ass."

Tears rolled down her cheeks as she came down from her high. This was it, she was done. She was completely at Will's mercy now. All he had to do was show the footage to a judge, and her millions were all down the drain, all exchanged for a collar. When her vision cleared, she took in 77 two before her. The woman had attached the dildo to the vibrator, and was working it inside her, the powerful vibrations shaking her to the core.

"Do her clit while I fuck you. 77 two needs a good cum, don't you think? Get some of that pussy juice on your face and maybe I'll let you come again." Will was still hard, and hadn't missed a beat. Without hesitation, Natalie began tonguing the stranger's mound. Will picked up the pace, and Natalie understood that she was about to experience the second multiple of her life.

77 two became vocal. "God, woman, don't stop, don't stop, nnggg..." She extracted the dildo and slammed it to the mat, still vibrating, grabbed two fistfuls of Natalie's hair, and jammed the woman's face to her groin, lifting her pelvis from the mat in bliss.

After what seemed like an eternity, the fingers let go of her hair, and Natalie gasped for breath, her face coated in the other woman's scent and juices. Her own orgasm wasn't far off.

77 two managed a weak smile, and Will started growling orders. "77 two, take the phone from 12 22, and do not miss this shot if you want to sit for the next week. 12 22 get ready with that, it's going in her cunt. Everybody ready?"

Natalie was confused, what was going in who's cunt? She had Will, and that's all she needed. And he hadn't asked her to do anything, which was good because he was going to fuck her until she came, right?

"Yes, Master." "Ready, Master." She saw Bradley pick up the buzzing vibrator. Then she felt emptiness as Will withdrew. Then he was pulling on her butt plug...oh, that was going to hurt a little bit coming out. The pain was momentary, those things seemed to come back out easier than they went in.

"Eyes forward, Slut. This only happens for the first time once." She felt his hands steering her, forcing her to look at 77 two with his phone. Then she felt his cock up against her, no, not there, lower, in my...

He started forcing his cock into her ass. Her eyes bulged, it was all happening so fast. There was a little burning, not as bad as the last plug, and his head was inside her. He must have applied some lube, he was slick, oh so slick, gliding inside her. He worked himself in, then out a little, then in deeper, taking her more and more with each stroke. She felt his hips flattening her butt, his balls bouncing down by her clit.

She was being butt fucked. On camera.

"12 22, now. Give it to her good."

Natalie had been hearing the low rumble of the wand, now she felt it as the dildo attached to it invaded her cunt. Bradley took her in one long stroke, mashing the head of the vibrator against her hood as the base of the buzzing dido tickled her lips. Her whole sex buzzed with pleasure, it almost seemed like Will's tool was buzzing inside her ass at the same time. Bradley soon found a rhythm, fucking her cunt first in time then out of time with Will's thrusts, then alternating as Natalie responded.

"How do you like your first butt fuck, Cunt?" What a silly question for him to ask, it was wonderful.

"It's good, ah..."

"Do you like that cunt fucking your cunt with that plastic dick?"

"Yes, Master!"

"Then thank the nice cunt. Say, 'Thank you, Cunt, for fucking my pussy with that fake cock.'"

"Thank you Cunt for fucking...uhh"

Bradley smiled and sweetly replied, "You're welcome, slave cunt sister, for getting your cunt juices all over that fake cock for me."

Will pulled out so that just the tip of his cock was inside her, no longer pressing the dildo against her g-spot with each stroke. "What does my slave want her master to do? Does she want him to fuck her gaping asshole with his huge cock?"

"Yes, Master!"

"Ask nicely. 'Please fuck my asshole...'"

"Please fuck my gaping asshole with your huge cock, Master!"

He began thrusting as hard as he had since he'd started. "Ask for permission to come."

She couldn't stand it any more. The life that she was throwing away, her dignity, none of that mattered. She just had to come, one more time. "Please, Master, may I come now? May I please come?"

"Come on my dick, Slut. Come while I come up your ass."

She erupted, dimly aware that her face was positioned a certain way. She had a faint perception of warmth in her bowels and thought that must be him spilling his seed inside her. She had said something, or perhaps had only moaned or grunted. Most important were the contractions, the pleasant pulses of her body, as intense as any time he'd had her.

Her first coherent thought was that her life was over. Even if he didn't run the video down to a judge to enslave her, he could blackmail her for...how long? How long would that constitute fresh evidence that she'd self-enslaved? A year, two years, life? It didn't matter. He now had control over her.

She prayed he was a good man. And that he wouldn't be a cruel master.

Slap! Her right cheek stung with the assault. "Shower."

"Yes, Master." Yes, Master, what other response was there? Not, "Is that any way to treat a lady?" Not, "What the hell?" No, she had no choice but to obey. She could talk to him later about what his plans were for her. She could trust some of these women, they were her sisters now, but she wasn't sure about all of them. She wasn't sure about anything.

She became aware that he was walking beside her, his nude form magnificent, or at least, magnificent to her. She glanced back, Bradley and 77 two were pleasuring each other, with fingers, mouths, and toys.

"I don't usually clean up with the girls back here, but you got shit on my dick."

"I'm sorry." What was the etiquette for that? Surely the slaves must have a way of dealing with it.

"Well, I didn't make you get an enema before that, so it's my own fault."

Make you get an enema, she thought. As if she had any choice.

He started washing her, that part was nice. "So, are you done with this, or do I still have to pick you up in the morning?"

That was a choice. "And what if I decide to bail out?"

"Then we had a nice roll in the hay and I don't have to worry about your crazy idea."

"What happens to that video?"

"I assume you mean the video of your first ass fuck."

"How did you know it was my first?"

He snorted. "Not hard to figure. You're an intelligent woman, but not as experienced as some. And to answer your question, I share it with you, and it goes nowhere else. That is, if you want a copy."

"You wouldn't use it to have me enslaved?"

"Why, is that what you really want?"

"No!"

"Then, no."

They finished washing, and rinsed in the cold water (which didn't flatter his penis). He made her go through the "car wash dryer" while he used a towel, then "heeled" her back to his office.

"I'll pick you up at six tomorrow. Going to be a long day."

She wondered how he knew she was still going through with it, then realized that she'd have protested if she wasn't.

She canceled the message to Carmen when she got to her car.
These users thanked the author ElJefe for the post (total 15):
Carl BradfordjeepsterScman493Geeimreadonly2ZeeChromosomejean.amelotHarlequindtrelskyaudiq9 and 5 more users

Carl Bradford
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Re: Southwest Shipping - Part 8

Post by Carl Bradford »

Your suspense is excellent. I keep waiting for you to trigger the trap where she ends up as a naked slave girl, probably controlled by the rich wannabee investor. Now she's even provided evidence for her own enslavement, evidence that is hanging over her head, while she continues down the rabbit hole towards losing control of all three holes. Superb.
These users thanked the author Carl Bradford for the post (total 2):
jeepsterZeeChromosome

jeepster
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by jeepster »

Have to agree with Carl! The suspense is either great or excruciatingly painful!
These users thanked the author jeepster for the post (total 2):
Carl BradfordZeeChromosome

jeepster
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by jeepster »

Gotta finish that thought! The suspense keeps the reader coming back! And engaged!
These users thanked the author jeepster for the post:
ZeeChromosome

Scman493
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by Scman493 »

Really enjoy her having to verbally degrade herself in front of the other slaves and for having to ask to be fucked in the ass. The camera video was a nice touch as well.
These users thanked the author Scman493 for the post (total 4):
jeepsterCarl BradfordZeeChromosomeElJefe

ZeeChromosome
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by ZeeChromosome »

Gonna disagree with everyone else. I'm looking forward to Minerva getting sold off in South America.

"It wouldn't be that long until she could check off that box, "Own my own company". She'd just have to be patient."

I'll be patient, Minerva. I'll be patient.
These users thanked the author ZeeChromosome for the post (total 2):
Carl Bradfordjeepster

Johnny Lawrence
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post by Johnny Lawrence »

I'm behind. I know there are already 4 more chapters to this, but I am still catching up. Great story.

Right now my prediction is that Natalie enslaves herself to the company, which means that while she's enslaved, her ownership interest basically doesn't exist. Without her share, the rich investor gets to just over 50% control. She uses this to indefinitely extend Natalie's enslavement, which indefinitely extends her control. Whatever the terms of Natalie's FINO, something about it is open-ended enough that she never actually has to be set free.
These users thanked the author Johnny Lawrence for the post (total 2):
ZeeChromosomeTauriRed

ZeeChromosome
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by ZeeChromosome »

Johnny Lawrence wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:27 am Right now my prediction is that Natalie enslaves herself to the company, which means that while she's enslaved, her ownership interest basically doesn't exist. Without her share, the rich investor gets to just over 50% control. She uses this to indefinitely extend Natalie's enslavement, which indefinitely extends her control. Whatever the terms of Natalie's FINO, something about it is open-ended enough that she never actually has to be set free.
Startlingly prescient.