Please don't forget to leave feedback on the stories you read!

Southwest Shipping - Part 12

ElJefe
Silver Member
Silver Member

Southwest Shipping - Part 12

Post by ElJefe »

Welcome to Dallas!

Southwest Shipping

Natalie shifted her weight gingerly in her cage, still adjusting to the intruder in her colon. The other women were quiet, as if waiting for something. Whatever was going to happen was still going to happen, so Natalie waited as well, wondering what was next.

First one, then the other tall door at the back of the trailer closed, plunging them into darkness. There were gasps until yellow lights flickered on a few moments later. There were whispers, words she couldn't make out. Then someone called, "Wait until we start moving", and that's just what she did.

The sounds outside the trailer were muted, much more muted than they were even when she had been inside a ULD that was itself inside a trailer. Soundproofing? Insulation? It should be quite warm outside, but cool air came from the ventilation ducts. Not cold, that would be miserable without something to cover with, but cool enough to not be stifling.

The trailer lurched, she felt herself moving forward and rising as if the trailer was being driven up a ramp. Someone called out, "Any free persons back here?...Anyone free?", but no one answered.

Someone said, "We can talk. They have cameras back here, but I've never seen an HCI camera with a microphone", and the trailer was filled with feminine chattering.

Natalie was laser-focused on learning as much about her situation as she could. She tried to get the attention of the woman across the aisle. "Hi, my name's Natalie. Can you read the paper on the side of my cage? I can can't see it."

"Un momento, senorita." Great, I get the one who doesn't speak English. "Ah, I may have to spell since some of the words, do not know."

"That's ok, I think we're going to be in here a while, just spell out the ones you don't know."

"Eee Tay Eh Emeh, par-doan, Aye Tee Eee Em it is...?"

Natalie was sure they were out of the city and well on their way to Dallas before she worked out with Maribella the information on her shipping label. As best she could tell, it read:

Item: 713-54-6328
Shipper: HCI Transport Services, Houston, TX
Owner: Morning Services, Dallas, TX
To: Big D Slave Market, Dallas, TX (process for sale)
Description: Indentured Slave, Female, Age 31
Weight: 125 lbs
Notes: LIVE ANIMAL!
Notes: No allergies
Notes: No medications

Natalie noted two problems with her shipping tag. Well, the enormous problem was that it existed at all, she should be wearing her own clothes and getting back to her apartment by now. But she'd been weighing herself for years, and knew that even with breakfast, she didn't weigh an ounce over 121. It would make sense that they would round up to the nearest five pounds, though.

A much larger issue was on the fifth line. Being shipped to another auction house wasn't too unsettling, she presumed it was like changing planes at a hub airport to get to some remote location. Maribella's tag promised that her new owner would pick her up at this "Big D Slave Market". But why in hell was Natalie destined to be "processed for sale"? Hadn't she just been sold?

She took the issue up with Felisha in the cage in front of her, a much better conversational partner, or at least one who was more conversant with English.

"Felisha, how long did you say it's been since you were indentured?"

"Eight years. I'm almost done. I can't wait, 22 months and I'm like a real human again."

"So, this is like your third time getting a new owner?"

"Well, technically four. Some guy I never met bought me from that nude restaurant place, but he only owned me for a couple of days before he sold me to the women that ran the maid service."

"How did that work? You just stayed at the restaurant until he sold you?"

"No, he auctioned me. He put my ass in a cage at Longhorn, then my last owners bought me."

"You think something like that is happening to me? Like, bought on spec hoping to resell at a profit?"

The cute Asian shrugged through the wires. "Probably. You'll know when you get there. If they start getting you ready for auction, then you know you're being sold again."

"So, you were like auctioned twice? In like two days?"

Felisha shook her head. "No, the first guy was a private sale. Then he hauled my ass away to auction. I can't imagine having to do two auctions like that, it would be brutal. I mean, the restaurant guy told me I had a new owner, so I was like, 'Ok, now what?' Then they took me to the auction place, and I thought, "Oh, I'm going to get a new owner.' So, I was all stressed out like anyone would be, not knowing what was going to happen, and those three women bought me, and it was like, 'Ok, these are my new mistresses.' I didn't find out about the guy that only owned me for a couple of days until they told me about it."

"So, you didn't have to do two auctions."

"No, that would suck. I hate auctions. You make one stupid screw up, and you end up in a suck bar for the next three years. 'Now serving cock 52.' Yechh. If that happens, I don't envy you."

Natalie wasn't sure if she meant being auctioned twice in as many days, or ending up at a suck bar. Either way, it would suck. Ha ha.

The cage in front of Maribella and across from Felisha was occupied by Kenzie ("not short for Muh-kenzie, just Kenzie") who had been sold by her parents when the student loan people refused to allow her to go to college with her poor grades. Well, they'd make her a loan, but the interest was so high that her parents thought she should just serve an indenture now and get it over with, they promised to bank the money she got from her sale. Kenzie seemed rather sanguine for such a young woman about the prospect of several years of sex work ("So, like, I knew some guys in high school..."), but was concerned about providing anal favors ("How bad is having a guy in your butt? I can't stand this thing in my ass...")

As Kenzie was being shipped to a "biscuit factory", Felisha assured her that she'd be trained to accommodate all sorts of men in her back passage with a minimum of fuss, and that although hardly an expert, she'd at least become somewhat proficient in all the common ways to please a man or a woman. Kenzie was surprised that she might be required to service women and protested that she wasn't gay.

Natalie felt like she had an excellent retort. "Last week I wasn't gay, either, but I've learned to adapt."

The four women told their stories and made small talk as the journey progressed. Felisha and a girlfriend had gone into business for themselves, and when it went bad, her ex had arranged for her to be indentured for the entire debt instead of just her half of it. Maribella had served as an "amiga sin ninguno derechos" to a man in Houston, and had been traded to his brother who ran a business near Dallas. She didn't say what she had been traded for, but implied that each man wanted some variety without the inconvenience of another trip to the slave market.

About two or three hours into the trip, the truck slowed to a halt. A few minutes later, the lights turned from yellow to white again, and the rear doors were opened. Natalie was treated to a view of the Texas countryside: a manicured field, gazebos, and between them, a round chain-link fence reaching about as high as the top of a basketball backboard and encircling an area about three times as wide as the fence was high. She watched as one of the drivers climbed into the trailer, waved something over the electric lock to Maribella's cage and opened the door. She was leashed and led out, the driver and another man from the crew helping her down to the ground.

Natalie was next, ordered to keep her hands behind her back until she reached the end of the trailer, then to sit on the edge. The men easily lowered her to the hot parking lot, then the one on the ground led her by her leash across it over to Maribella standing in the grass, connecting their collars with a few feet of chain. A third man stood guard over them as first Kenzie, then Natasha and the rest were linked together one by one.

Natalie felt like she should cover herself; it was quite awkward to stand naked in public with truckers wandering past and other people wandering down from a building on a small hill to gawk. Although they kept their distance (no doubt deterred by the appearance of her guards), they cat-called the slaves, some of whom flirted back suggestively. She saw one mother stoop to talk to her young daughter, pointing at the slaves and explaining something.

When they were all linked together, one man led them by Maribella's leash to the enclosure, directing them through a door and locking it shut behind them.

"Rest break, 20 minutes," was all he said.

Natalie turned to see if she could work her way back to Jordan, a task that would require some cooperation from the others as they were nearly at opposite ends of the line. She was surprised to see the young black woman squatting, spending her water freely in the grass. Some of the others did likewise. That was when Natalie noticed that the grass was greener just inside the fence than outside it.

A few polite inquiries allowed the coffle to double back on itself, and the women who wanted to approach a companion were able to do so. Natalie and Jordan lounged in the grass near each other, Natalie grateful that the coffle had moved away from any wet spots.

"Fancy running into you again." Jordan was clearly pleased at the turn of events.

"I think I'm going to get sold again. My ticket says I'm to be sold at the Big D."

"Damn." She stared off into space for a moment. "Sorry about that. Someone trying to profit off of your ass."

"Where are you going?"

Jordan brightened. "About as good as I can expect. Lone Oak Equestrian Academy, Flower Mound, Texas. I guess that's somewhere near Dallas."

"They'll probably ship you right off the loading dock."

"Yeah. You thinking what I'm thinking?"

"That this is the last time you're going to get to fuck a person of your own free will and volition for a while?"

Jordan nodded her head.

Natalie looked around, the lady with her daughter had left leaving only horny truckers to stare at them. "Fuck it, lets do it. We don't have much time."

Some of the slaves seemed shocked, but at least one of the others started playing with her breasts as she watched them. A couple of the slaves scooted around to block the view, then when the truckers complained and the rutting couple seemed not to care, they moved to give them a better view.

Agency. The only thing Natalie could control was whether she fucked another woman in public or not. But not doing it was the same as not having a choice; acting contrary to all the usual norms was the only way she could assert herself. And dammit, she wanted to give Jordan one last orgasm before they parted, leaving only a memory in each other's mind. She licked the athlete's nipples while Jordan rubbed herself on Natalie's leg, leaving a coating of girl-slime.

Natalie knew they were running out of time, but she didn't care. She sacrificed her own pleasure to concentrate on Jordan's. At least one of them was going to have a little satisfaction, flipping the metaphorical bird at the whole Texas slavery system, at a rest stop maintained by the Texas Department of Transportation, no less. As Jordan squealed out their victory, Natalie heard laughing behind her. She knew the drivers were watching her ass bobbing up and down, giving Jordan her climax as she rubbed on Natalie's thigh.

Laugh all you want, monkey boy. You can bend us over and screw us until we beg you to stop later, but this is our time.

"Break's over, everybody up, get your asses over here," called out the broad-shouldered man who seemed to be in charge of the transport crew.

Jordan held her tight, and they kissed. They stood, and Natalie reluctantly let go of her hand so that the doubled loop of the coffle could become a single string again. The men led the women onto the pavement behind the truck as a unit, the asphalt still uncomfortably warm under their feet in the early Texas evening. Maribella was unclipped and helped up to the bed of the trailer, a hand under her ass. Then it was Natalie's turn.

"Fuck! Look at all that cunt juice on your leg! You think we didn't see what you two were doing back there?" The man hesitated to touch her.

"This slave apologizes, Sir." It wasn't so much the humiliation at being "caught fucking" but the sense that she should be doing something to make this important man's life easier, and that she didn't know what that should be. She was in trouble, and didn't know what to do.

"Fuck it. Display!"

She turned away from him, bent double, grasped her calves, and looked between her legs.

"Turn this way..." Two hands on her hind cheeks steered her into position.

Crack! Crack! Crack! She whimpered with each quick stroke of the whip as a lines of fire burned across her ass.

"Fucking slut! Clean your ass up next time!"

She barely stammered out, "Yes, Master", wondering what she could have done or how she could have cleaned up the mess when she felt his hand at her crotch, pressing hard against her pubic bone and lifting her up like a child to be passed to the man inside the truck like a sack of potatoes. Her own gash must have coated the man's hand, she realized to her horror.

It didn't hit her until she was locked in her cage across the aisle from Maribella. It wasn't about making a mess. She wouldn't put it past the man to display her juices to the other men, laughing about the incident for miles down the road.

When Jordan arrived at the back of the trailer, a single hard slap on her rump sufficed. The man practically joked with her about being a slut before he and his partner hoisted her onboard together. She flashed a quick thumbs up signal and winked at Natalie as she passed. If that was the last time they saw each other, it was a good memory.

The doors closed, the lights changed, and they were on their way once again. Everything was silent for a few miles until the chatter slowly started again.

"Did you guys know each other a long time?" Felisha leaned against the wires of her own cage, nearly touching Natalie.

"Since this morning. We were one-two in our auction slot today."

"Being sold does that to a person. Auctions are the worst."

————————————————————

After another hour or two, the truck slowed, stopped, and then reversed. Natalie supposed they were arriving at a loading dock, and wasn't surprised when the lights changed back to white and the doors opened to reveal a busy, cavernous building with nude shackled women and employees in uniforms, some wearing white cowboy hats.

The Big D Slave Market.

Natalie watched as Maribella was told to put her ass to the door and cross her hands behind her back. Natalie admired the woman's curves as a handler opened her cage door, cuffed her, and leashed her when she backed out of the cage.

"63 28, put your ass against the door, Back Hands." She suspected that door wasn't going to open unless she got into position, and moved to give someone a fine view of her backside. The steel bracelets went on her wrists with the now familiar ratcheting sound.

"Back out into the aisle, and stop." It felt strangely satisfying to have someone clip a lead on her, regardless of what strange new torment she had to endure, at least some person was responsible for her.

"Eyes down, slave." Her entire world became Maribella's back, wrists and backside as the two were connected at the collar. It seemed to take an eternity for the dozen women to be unloaded from the truck. She dared not look, but assumed that it was Kenzie behind her, exhaling on her back.

The coffle was marched to...somewhere on the loading dock, and Maribella was disconnected and led off to...somewhere else. It was Natalie's turn.

The handler came to her with a document in hand. When she saw her photo, she realized it was her bill of lading. The handler, a blond a little shorter than Natalie, lifted her face by her chin, compared her to the photo, scanned her chest with the wand, then disconnected her from the coffle and led her off by a leash.

She arrived at some kind of processing station. "Down", she was ordered, and Natalie dutifully knelt, knees apart. On the wall hung a canvas bag marked "HCI Houston"; beside it was a smaller zip-lock with the same label. As her handler started entering some data, she noticed that the clear plastic bag held something that looked like a silver key-ring doo-dad, at least there was a ring that looked just right for a set of keys at one end.

Another handler approached while she tapped, and when she finished she unlocked and lifted the collar from Natalie's neck, cataloging it and dropping it in the bag for HCI. Had she not been cuffed, Natalie would have touched her neck in surprise...it hadn't seemed so heavy going on, but her shoulders felt strangely light with it off.

As she processed that thought, the handler's partner snapped a new collar around her neck, just as heavy and secure.

"You are at the Big D Livestock and Slave Market in Dallas, Texas. You are here for processing and sale as a pleasure slut. I am required by law to tell you that the slave collar you are fitted with can deliver a powerful and extremely painful electric shock if you attempt to leave this building without permission. Additionally, all Big D employees are authorized to use any means deemed necessary to compel you to comply with all orders given to you, and those means include electrical shock and whipping. If you follow my instructions you will not be hurt. Do you understand?"

There was only one answer. "Yes, Mistress."

The other handler came into view, a muscular young man who looked like he could be on the local football team. He held his remote before her face. "Do you know what will happen if I push this button?"

She thought it was the control for her collar, but wasn't sure. "Master, this slave is ignorant." A question was written on her face, but she dare not ask it.

"It's just like a taser, only stronger. Want a sample?"

She shook her head vigorously. "No, Master!"

"Then Fours, slave! Just put your face on the floor and stick your ass up."

The floor was gritty and dirty, but she obliged, not wanting to be welcomed to Dallas with a painful shock. There was more tapping, and then her ass beeped, and whatever was the thing that had been shoved up it contracted. Oh, thank God! Someone jerked it out of her butt, far too rapidly for comfort, and her insides felt hollow down there.

"Prone."

The floor appeared clean-swept, but it seemed there was grit everywhere on her front as she lay flat. She felt a boot on her head, forcing her right cheek flat to the floor. "Don't move."

Like I'm going somewhere? Butt-naked, flat on the floor, hands cuffed behind her back and with 230 pounds of linebacker holding a boot to her head, she didn't think it likely.

The female spoke. "Let's get a tag for you, Sweetie." More tapping. "Hey, look at this." The man snickered, the woman spoke again. "Ever been to California?"

It wasn't easy to speak with a boot on the side of her face, but Natalie did her best to reply, "Yes, Mistress."

"New York, California, those blue states are all the same." They enjoyed some private joke.

Something mechanical cradled her left ear, pressing far too hard on it. Natalie yelped as it suddenly punched a hole in her ear, stapling some kind of tag to it.

"Well, lot number HO-3803, here at the Big D, you're a California girl." The guy snickered again.

"Up!" Natalie stood, wishing there was a mirror or something so that she could see what they'd done to her ear, still stinging fiercely. She noticed that there were now two of the keychain-cylinder things in the bag, had that been the thing in her butt? It seemed far too small.

"Look at this. She just got graded today. Oh, graded for the first time. Enslaved...power of attorney." They looked at each other.

"Miss Fancy Pants came all the way down from New York City, walked into HCI to get graded, got sold and shipped to Dallas all on the same day." They erupted in laughter.

The male was wearing a cowboy hat. He faced Natalie and tipped it. "Welcome to Dallas, Ma'am."

His partner giggled as she laughed. "Welcome to Texas." The big guy slapped her ass cheek, hard.

————————————————————

The woman had said, "Send her to the Cattle Wash", and the man had led her off. "Cattle Wash" didn't sound good, although technically, she was livestock.

She stood in "Inspection" as the steel cuffs behind her back were exchanged for faux-leather ones in front. Natalie had no illusions as to what was coming next, as she could see other women hanging from their wrists, being hosed off by young men. There was a mezzanine that surrounded the thing so that spectators could gawk and gloat at the slaves being cleaned up for market.

Natalie felt like a toy as strong hands maneuvered her into place. The groping was more aggressive than at HCI, as two fingers slipped inside her (thankfully) slippery love canal, and another invaded her back passage. There was enough lube left over from the ass-sealing suppository that getting her butt fingered wasn't awful. She recalled that slaves should be grateful for small favors.

She still called out when the men hoisted her off her feet, leaving her dangling as cold water was sprayed on her groin. She twisted and kicked to avoid the blast, giving quite a show to the onlookers above. Above the sound of the spray she could hear voices pointing out that she must be lacking in mental faculties since she was from "one of them liberal blue states". Some of those voices were female; she began to realize that unlike her former self, some women needed to not merely ignore the humanity of slaves but to actively degrade them in order to establish a place some distance from the bottom of the pecking order.

Next came her second scrub-down with stiff bristles and industrial soap in the span of a few hours, the second more of a production number as a quartet of teens (she doubted any of them were past 20) gave her a public cleaning as opposed to the one in the back rooms at HCI. Natalie doubted she would have to exfoliate for a week...that is, if she had any skin left when they were done. The water warmed, and as the gallery comments focused more on her body and the attendants stepped up the groping, her libido returned. They lowered her feet back to the wet, soapy floor.

One of the boys in rain suits grinned. "Spread 'em, California!" Natalie went from standing flat-footed to stretching on tiptoes as her legs splayed apart, now secured with rubber loops. The youth hand-soaped her crotch far more than required for mere cleanliness, confessing that he "loved to play with California pussy" as he did. He knew his job, the combination of her helplessness and his stroking of her genitals took her arousal to another level. Natalie struggled with her thoughts; the fondling was pleasant but the public nature of her humiliation made her want to run and hide. Of course that wasn't an option, stretched and bound as she was.

At last her hands were lowered and released from the cable, she stood with her feet apart wondering what humiliation was next. "Bend over, California. All the way down, hands on the floor," was her answer.

Natalie looked between her legs to see one of the men behind her applying a generous coating of lubricant to an enema nozzle on a hose. Not again! "I'm pretty sure I'm clean back there," she offered.

Laughter accompanied a slap on her hind cheeks. "They all say that!", one guffawed as the nozzle was rudely shoved into her. Natalie wasn't sure whether HCI or the Big D pumped more fluid into her, but was convinced they both overdid it. As she struggled to cope with her overfilled belly, the nozzle was abruptly yanked out and she was marched over to a row of toilets, some occupied by women she recognized from the truck. She couldn't bring herself to look up at the spectators as she discharged her dirty water. I piss in public like a horse, I shit in public like a horse... This wasn't quite that bad, but it was close, at least the opaque porcelain concealed what was happening beneath her. A sense of calm befell her as she emptied out, no longer frantic to avoid an even more humiliating spill.

And then she was taken back to the hose, legs secured wide with those rubber cords, for another dose. If they keep this up, my colon will be clean enough for an after-school special. She imagined having a colonoscopy live streamed. Why not, everything else has been up there?

After she emptied a second time, there was a cold-water rise of her crevice, and two more attendants who dried her off with hand-held blowers. Although they mauled her and made jokes at her expense, it seemed a more personal touch than the rack of driers at HCI. It unsettled her to find that what would constitute sexual harassment for a free woman was still preferable to being treated like a can of beans on an assembly line.

"Follow me, California cunt." Another handler ("Big D Ron," read his name tag) led her away by a leash. He took her to a station marked "Veterinarian", released her wrists, and ordered her to "climb aboard" an exam table with restraint straps. Ron and a man in a white coat soon had her secured in place, apparently she was going to get a real vet this time instead of just a nurse or PA or whatever the red-headed man was back at HCI.

The vet began his examination while Ron seemed more interested in what was on his tablet, having seen it all many times before. Relaxing her vagina for the various intrusions was starting to become second nature for Natalie, and it didn't hurt that he was free with the lube despite her natural secretions being present.

"So, you were seen by the vet at HCI...today?" He seemed surprised by this, but not greatly so. Natalie supposed her case was unusual but not rare. "Ok, so we can skip blood...you didn't contract an STI on the way over here, did you?"

Natalie blushed as she answered. "No, Master, not unless one of the other slaves had one."

"Which ones did you exchange bodily fluids with?" She was impressed by his matter-of-fact demeanor.

"Uh, just 55 20, Master. She's tall, black, has orange hair..."

"Just a moment..." He tapped on his tablet. "Her?" He turned it, showing Jordan's photo.

"Yes, Master."

He snorted. "You're clean. Good, we can skip blood and urine..."

He retrieved Natalie's contraceptive ring from her vagina. "He left this in?"

"Yes, Mas..."

The vet tossed it in a biohazard bin. "You on the three week or four week plan?"

"Three week, Master."

He shook his head. "What a mess. Ok, he put in an implant, based on your using the ring for contraception. But nobody wants to put a new ring in a slave every three weeks, even if you're Prime. I'm going to install an IUD, and that slow-releases hormones. But since it conflicts with the hormones the HCI implant released, I'm going to have to give you another implant to manage your hormones where I want them." He grinned. "There will be a side effect of all this."

"Master, a side effect?" This was scary stuff, Natalie worried about long-term effects on her health.

"Yeah, for about the next year, until his implant wears off, you'll find it very easy to be a pleasure slut." He thought for a moment. "I should have thought of this before, we ought to be giving this hormone cocktail to all our Choices and Primes."

He fiddled about, inserting an IUD and giving her even more shots. Then he stopped, tapped his tablet some more, and thought for a moment.

"You're scheduled for sale tomorrow. I need to put you in high gear." He looked into her eyes, then back at the tablet. "Ron!"

"Yeah, what?"

"I got some problems with this one. She's Prime but that idiot back in Houston fucked up her hormones. I gave her a shot of happy juice, and you guys need to use her tonight."

"You know we were probably going to use her anyway, right?"

The vet grinned at Natalie. "That's one of the perks of working in a slave mart. They can have whoever they want, so it's prime pussy for them every night." He turned to Ron and raised his voice. "Yeah, when you use her tonight, remember she's going to auction tomorrow. No marks, don't fuck her up, lots of lube. You know what happens if you send a Prime to Broadway looking like shit, right?"

"Doc, I'm not an idiot. But how the hell did she make Prime?"

"Ask her. Graded Prime Minus, sold for...shit, someone's going to lose money on her. Sold for straight Prime, and you don't want to know how much."

Ron approached the exam table, looking Natalie over. "Now I've got to fuck her, there's got to be more to her than meets the eye." Natalie didn't know whether she should be pleased or feel insulted, then realized to her horror that maintaining her grade wasn't just a game and something for bragging rights at parties, but was now bound up with her fate. You make one stupid screw up, and you end up in a suck bar for the next three years. Shit, she had to go through the whole damn auction process again, the last time had been for nothing.

"Young lady, I prescribe multiple orgasms tonight. They'll help you adjust to this hormone load and get you ready for sale tomorrow at the same time. When you go out in the sand tomorrow, I want you stinking the whole place up with your pussy juice. That's an order. You're a pleasure slut now, you might as well act like one. Any questions?"

"No, Master." She wondered if she'd have to fuck Ron and decided that she probably would. Well, that wouldn't be so bad, he wasn't bad looking and had decent hygiene. And as the doc started manipulating her clit with his thumb, she decided that coming more than once might be within reach as well.

He turned back to Ron. "All right, get her fed and watered, moderate fucking tonight, the usual, we'll see how much we can get for her at auction."

Ok, Doc." The men released Natalie from her bonds as Ron spoke to her, his eyes gleaming. "You're going to be a spit-roast tonight. We're going to see how an ugly girl like you got a Prime grade."

Ugly? What an ass. But Natalie knew enough to keep her mouth shut.

Ron took her to a small cage and gave her the usual kibble-and-water diet. Natalie was grateful that she had the use of her hands to eat her second less-than-satisfying meal as a slave. Slaves must be grateful for small favors. She rested quietly, half dozing at times, people watching as handlers led other slaves past and tended to various other duties. She discovered that the Big D had a much higher ratio of attractive to less attractive women in inventory than did HCI, and felt a little like she had when she'd won her event in the sectional track meet in intermediate school, only to get stomped at the district meet a week later. She didn't know how she could do it, but she'd have to step up her game somehow. Now serving cock 52.

Maybe an hour later, a wrangler named "Jobert" cuffed and leashed her, and dropped her bowls off in a bin pushed by a slave who was tending to housekeeping duties. He took her to a back room whose main feature was a padded platform with restraints that rose to about waist height. Natalie was made to kneel and was secured, immobilizing her with all her openings at just the right height to be ravaged. Aside from the fact that her wrists were still behind her back, she didn't find the accommodations uncomfortable, and focused on erotic thoughts to prepare herself for what must inevitably follow.

"Master, may this slave see more of your body? You must look amazing under that uniform." She tensed, half expecting to be punished for talking out of place.

"We don't get undressed for this, slave. But I'll give you a little sample." He stood before her, unzipped, and extracted a stereotypically large tool. She had never dated a black man before, much less fellated one, but knowing that he and several others were soon to have her in any way that they wanted, she believed that cooperation and service were her best options. Natalie opened her mouth to accommodate him, and gazed dreamily up at his eyes.

"Oh, you are Prime. Oh, that's a good cunt, yeah, lick all around there. Oh, yeah. God damn!" He withdrew, tucking his organ inside. "We going to have a good time tonight. You wait right here, there's some people you got to meet." He closed the door, leaving Natalie with her mental preparation.

I can do this. It's going to be ok. It's just sex. It's just a bunch of guys who are going to use me, and I'll use them, too. They'll be nice and big and hard and they're going to like me. I'm going to come for them and we're all going to laugh about it. You can't get pregnant. You've got an IUD and you're all jacked up on hormones. That's it. I don't have to blame it on alcohol. There's no shame, I'm just slave pussy, just doing what I have to do, just like all the other women who paid off a loan or something this way. She could feel her nipples stiffening on the padded top below her, feel an aching need in her cunt. Let's do this.

The door opened. "...cunt from California, you'll like..."

"Shit!"

"All right!"

"Good break time, tonight!"

"Hey, slave, you ready for some dick tonight?"

"Yes, Mast..."

One of them gently slid into her, full length, impaling her. She contracted her vagina around him.

"Open up, suck it."

It would be terrifying to be forced this way, at the mercy of these men, used and then discarded like an old rag. She saw the wisdom of deciding to cooperate, it made the horrible tolerable, even pleasurable as they pounded into her at both ends. She decided that if they were going to use her, that she'd use them as well, using the attention for her own sexual thrills. Dr.'s orders, after all.

"God damn, cunt, that pussy is wet. Don't need no lube back here."

"How's her ass?" She felt a finger at her back door.

"Hand me that lube gun, nothing to get a girl ready for the block like a good ass fucking."

Her first climax came as the slippery nozzle was pushed into her orifice, it felt like they'd modified an old grease gun to dispense sexual lubricant. The thought of being used back there was intoxicating, something she would have never considered before Will took her anal virginity, what, 24 hours ago? Knowing it was something she could not only do but enjoy made all the damn suppositories and enemas worthwhile, an unpleasant prelude that allowed her to provide herself and others with a deliciously wicked, private treat.

"Hey guys, my turn!" The cock withdrew from her mouth, the second one, no, the third since the men had started with her. But the voice was feminine, and Natalie soon discovered that it belonged to a muscular blond who moved a reclining chair in place to position herself at Natalie's mouth.

Aren't you a healthy young woman? Natalie thought the other would never grade Choice, let alone Prime, but she was still attractive and smelled clean. Natalie surmised that she had just come on shift. The thought of how easily this powerful woman, as large as some of the men, could dominate and use her sent her over the edge even as she began lapping at the woman's sex.

A cock pulled out of her rump, one of several to explore her that way. The first had been quite uncomfortable, but after she had been well-stretched, there was only a moment of discomfort when each successor penetrated her aft vault. She hoped the next person to fuck her would use her cunt, the butt sex was adequate, but her pussy needed more attention. Then there was a flash of color off to her left, just within her range of view.

"You brought it!"

"What do you call that thing again?"

"The one-eyed flying purple people pleaser. At least, it pleases me." It was the big girl talking, Janine she was called.

"I'd hate to have that thing up my ass!"

"Well, it's not going in her ass, silly. This end is for free cunt, mine, and this end is for slave cunt."

Oh. It was big. Big around...Natalie wasn't sure if she'd snap back quickly enough to please a man right after being savaged by this monster. It was long, too, not long enough to bring tears to her eyes as it pummeled her cervix, but just the right length to let her know she was being properly fucked.

It vibrated, too. And someone pressed a second vibe against her hood while she screamed in pleasure around the prick in her mouth. Natalie was dimly aware that she was sucking off Jobert again, this time for keeps as she tasted his seed.

Then everything withdrew, and she was naked. Oh, she'd been naked all day, but she'd never felt so exposed and vulnerable in her life, bound to the padded platform with all her holes empty and exposed. Somehow, it felt safe to have someone, even something inside her, and now she was exposed to the unknown. Natalie couldn't see through the tears in her eyes, tears of...what? Joy? Relief? Tears of orgasm? They weren't the tears of a victim, at worst they were tears of fear.

"So, what do you think?"

"Prime."

"Prime."

"Definitely, Prime."

"I was going to say Choice Plus, but fuck it, Prime."

Someone fondled a hind cheek. "Well, that's our unofficial decision. You're going to be a Sandy Foot Girl." The hand withdrew and gave her a stinging slap. "Maybe someone can even give you the Big D badge, you can wear it with pride."

She couldn't remember which handler had led her back to her cage, only that for the first time in hours she could cover herself with a blanket. But when the lights came on in the morning, she had damn well better have that blanket folded neatly on the cot, and be kneeling in the Down position on the little rubber mat, or she'd go to the block with fresh whip marks on her ass.

Sleep came quickly. Without any way to tell time, there was no way to tell how long she'd been up. But whatever time it was, it had been the longest day of her life.
Last edited by ElJefe on Fri Oct 22, 2021 7:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
These users thanked the author ElJefe for the post (total 14):
jeepsterZeeChromosomeCarl Bradfordmikey22imreadonly2jean.amelotHarlequinGeedtrelskyFreight_Train and 4 more users

jeepster
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Re: Southwest Shipping - Part 12

Post by jeepster »

Wow! That was a great chapter! Nice job combining two worlds. That was a long eventful day for her!
These users thanked the author jeepster for the post (total 3):
ElJefeCarl Bradfordimreadonly2

mikey22
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by mikey22 »

I’m so intrigued with this story. That I can’t even get my own story finished,
These users thanked the author mikey22 for the post:
ElJefe

ZeeChromosome
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by ZeeChromosome »

mikey22 wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 9:23 pm I’m so intrigued with this story. That I can’t even get my own story finished,
Agreed. I'm still plugging along on my current story and using this one as inspiration to riff on. I feel like that's legit when sharing a story-verse like this.

I've decided not to publish until Jefe is finished with his awesome story. I don't want my rowboat to be swamped by the bow wave of his powerboat.
Last edited by ZeeChromosome on Sat Oct 23, 2021 12:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
These users thanked the author ZeeChromosome for the post (total 6):
ElJefejeepsterCarl Bradfordimreadonly2mikey22Belinda

Carl Bradford
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Carl Bradford »

I must agree with Zee; I put in a little work on the second part of the 4-H story today, but I'm both motivated and distracted by this excellent series--a new standard. I'm glad to see that our heroine finally got used at the Big D--seemed like such a shame to have a magnificent and terrified adult submissive who only got off with other slaves. She's living the urban legend of the woman who goes in for grading and comes out a sex slave, so she needs to experience the sex part, which was most of what fascinated her before this fatal day. What a waste of erotic potential--until now, that is. Thanks again to the author, even if you write so well it daunts the rest of us!
These users thanked the author Carl Bradford for the post (total 7):
imreadonly2jeepsterZeeChromosomemikey22ElJefeBelindatimerider

imreadonly2
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by imreadonly2 »

Wow. Amazing. This is SO good.

I was extremely excited that Natalie was going to The Big D, but also disappointed that she had already been sold, and would never be a Sandy Foot Girl, or get badged. Again, you far exceeded my expectations of a mere boarding, and I'm delighted to see Natalie get her chance to "star" on Broadway.

Plus she got ear tagged, and is gettin' some real old fashioned Texas hospitality. Yee-haw!

The back-to-back sale also totally fired my imagination. Now I'm imagining a reality show, FLIP THAT SLAVE, which involves couples who buy slaves to retrain and sell at a profit. Or perhaps she was purchased to settle up some futures contract delivery of so much pussy for The Big D to sell. I've wanted to write a story about slave hedging and merchandising for some time, but never got around to it. Again, wonderful and inspirational. I can't wait until the next chapter!
Last edited by imreadonly2 on Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
These users thanked the author imreadonly2 for the post (total 6):
jeepsterZeeChromosomeCarl BradfordElJefeBelindatimerider

mikey22
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by mikey22 »

ZeeChromosome wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 10:32 pm
mikey22 wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 9:23 pm I’m so intrigued with this story. That I can’t even get my own story finished,
Agreed. I'm still plugging along on my current story and using this one as inspiration to riff on. I feel like that's legit when sharing a story-verse like this.

I've decided not to publish until Jefe is finished with his awesome story. I don't want my rowboat to be swamped by the bow wave of his powerboat.
I worked on my story back at the first of the week. Did all this work and hit the submit button. And found out I wasn’t logged in. So I logged in, then tried to get back to resubmit my story installment, and lost the whole thing.
These users thanked the author mikey22 for the post:
ZeeChromosome

imreadonly2
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by imreadonly2 »

That happened to me a while, back, Mikey. Sorry. The best I can suggest is to not use the submit box as your editor, but I do it sometimes too, so I understand.

I also haven't been working on anything but responses since SOUTHWEST SHIPPING started. It's SOOOOO good, and the best sort of distraction. Again, thank you.

Natalie, her tiny fingers nervously gripping the bars of her cage, looked at the thin young man standing in front of him. She couldn’t see his face, but she could see his fancy cowboy boots, which had some sort of cartoon bug engraved on the side. She also noticed the tails on the lash of his whip, which was coiled up like a snake ready to strike, and hanging from his belt.

“Master, why would someone buy and sell me so quickly?” she said, hoping the scrawny youth might take pity on her and share some insight into what was happening to her.

“It may have been a speculator. Every auction is different, with a different feel, and rhythm. Maybe he figure’d he’d fetch a better price for you in Dallas than he paid in Houston.”

“I think I got a pretty good price,” Natalie said, feeling a bit defensive.

“Well, ya’ are a little cutie, especially hunched up all naked in yer’ little cage." Natalie felt herself blush as she felt him looking down at her. "Well, I reckon maybe he was trying to fill a forward contract. The Big D is a licensed warehouse for the Board.”

“I don’t understand,” she said, feeling both naked and stupid.

“Of course ya’ don’t, city girl. You from California? They sell orange juice futures. Ya’ ever heard of those?”

“Yes, but I’m from New York, Master.”

“Whatever. You have a stock exchange there. Ya’ ever heard of it? The New York Stock Exchange?”

“Yes, Master,” she said, clenching her teeth. A sizable portion of her multimillion dollar portfolio was in stocks, and she had dated numerous rich brokers and hedge fund managers. She didn’t appreciate being talked down to this way, but hopeful of discovering what was happening she deigned to play the part of the brainless, bimbo slave girl.

“Well, they buy and sell futures contracts on the Chicago Board of Trade. My Aunt Annie actually was involved in it, till she got rich and retired. They make bets on the futures price of corn and wheat and hog bellies and cattle. And they sell slave pussy, too. Somebody might have a had a futures contract comin’ due for 100 head of Prime Pussy, and they needed to make delivery. So that’s why ya’ got bought, and got flipped into a sales contract. Do you understand?”

“Not really, Master. You mean my pussy is… a commodity? Like orange juice, or corn, or a pig or a cow?”

“That’s it. Not much difference between pig and pussy, really. Four hooves or two, the sows still squeal when ya’ brand their asses.”

The teenager laughed as Natalie involuntarily squeezed her butt cheeks together.

“So I could get sold… again?”

“Yeah, traders and speculators might sell yer’ ass back and forth all day, looking fer’ a margin. ‘Hedging the hedge,” as they said, pointing at her “hedge” with the tip of his boot.

Natalie little fingers gripped the bars in helpless frustration as she imagined all the nerdy, greedy, and loathsome Wall Street types she had met smirking at their computers as they traded her tight little snatch back-and-forth like it was orange juice concentrate. All of the brokers whom had struck out with her would doubtlessly love to see her on the block at the Big D, prancing under the lash, rubbing her gash and rolling in the sand, as the bids poured in. If they could “hedge her hedge”, and turn a quick profit on their position (and her humiliating position), so much the better. It would be so much fun, they might do it again. And again.

The humiliation of it was unbearable, which didn’t explain why her pussy juices dribbled down her thighs as she imagined them all watching her from their computer screens with their beady little eyes, trading futures on her pussy as she revealed her pinkness for their viewing pleasure.
These users thanked the author imreadonly2 for the post (total 7):
Carl BradfordjeepsterElJefeBelindamikey22timeriderZeeChromosome

jeepster
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by jeepster »

Haha Skeeter showing what he learned from Auntie Annie! Love it!
These users thanked the author jeepster for the post (total 2):
imreadonly2ZeeChromosome

Belinda
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Belinda »

This story just keeps getting more and more interesting. A fabulous piece of work.
These users thanked the author Belinda for the post (total 5):
imreadonly2ElJefeCarl BradfordtimeriderZeeChromosome

timerider
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by timerider »

This is a great story, I agree with Belinda, gets better and better, keep up the good work.
These users thanked the author timerider for the post (total 3):
ZeeChromosomemikey22ElJefe

reddbunnz
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by reddbunnz »

Well, its quite obvious that she's been double-crossed and is now a pleasure slave. Keep up the good work. :clint:
These users thanked the author reddbunnz for the post:
ZeeChromosome