Please don't forget to leave feedback on the stories you read!

Break of A Lifetime - Part Eight

Stories from Stripsearch Yahoo group by author Goodgulf.
orflash64
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Break of A Lifetime - Part Eight

Post by orflash64 »

Break of a lifetime part 8
by Goodgulf
awatcher123Sep 6, 2015
Part 8 - At last, the interview

Sunday afternoon, the two snuck into the classroom, went to the back, and crouched down behind the desks. About five minutes another inmate entered the room. It took Jane a long moment to flag the inmate as the one time Disney star. Cassandra had the same look as the other inmates, her once raven tresses now that artificial shade of red.
Standing, Jane put on her best "I'm here to interview" smile.
"Hello, I'm Jane Higgins and I'd like to interview you. Do you mind if my friend stays while we talk?"
Cassandra gave a bitter laugh, closed the door, and made her way to the back of the classroom.
"There was a day you'd have to fight your way past a dozen reporters to interview the great Cassandra Ellen Foster," Cassandra said bitterly. "And another time I'd give an interview to anyone who might help me get in front of the camera. Now, now you'll have to pay if you want an interview."
"Um, technically I'm a stringer so..."
"Not cash, I can't use cash here," Cassandra said in her bitter tone. "Not even those millions the fucking mouse owes me. Did you hear what they did? Two months worth of first run payments, gone. Millions I never saw. And it wasn't just me not getting paid. My agent tried to get his cut from my savings, so I had to do that Playboy to pay him off. No, money is useless in here."
"Then what do you want?" Jane asked.
Cassandra smiled, and began to undo her blouse.
"Here's how it's going go down," Cassandra said as she stripped. "I'm tired of doing everything myself. I'm not talking oral here, but if you want me to talk then I'm going feel someone else's fingers on my tits and in my cunt."
Jane and Trish exchanged looks, Jane blushing dark red from head to toe while Trish's blush was less total.
"That's non negotiable," Cassandra said, folding her blouse and removing her bra. "I don't need you both, but one of you is going to get me off. You do that and you get an exclusive, no holds barred interview where I'll answer anything you want."
"Um, but... um..," Jane muttered.
Trish sighed.
"Is there any tequila?" Trish asked.
"What, are you a 'I'm too drunk to know better' lezzie?" Cassandra asked. "Sorry, there's no booze here."
"Well if it was anyone else," Trish muttered.
"Are you sure?" Jane asked.
"Look, if you don't get this interview you won't get a job, right?" Trish asked. "And I used to have her poster on my wall, and not just because we have the same birthday."
"Yeah, I was really hot in the day," Cassandra smiled. "Lots of girls wrote me love letters. Those were less creepy than most of the stuff the boys wrote, what the men wrote! Half of them wanted to see me on their laps as they felt me up and the other half wanted me over their laps as they taught me the lesson they said I needed to learn. But those days had people to read my mail, so if you sent me a coming out letter I didn't see it."
"Um, I didn't, not really, but once or twice I wrote and asked if we could spend our birthday together," Trish admitted.
"You get to get your wish, kind of," Cassandra said as she stepped out of her panties. "You get to hang with me and me in my birthday suit. Your clothes can stay on, I don't care, but I'm getting naked here."
"Um, can we start the interview soon?" Jane asked.
Cassandra, now naked, laid down on the floor.
"The moment she touches my thighs is the moment I start talking, and nothing before," Cassandra declared.

Jane wondered if the former starlet was really that stupid. Trish hadn't started, but Jane already knew about Cassandra's bitterness about Disney, how she was ripped off by her agent, the real reason she had done the Playboy spread, and all sorts of things about the letters Cassandra used to get.
Trish wasn't enthusiastic, but she put her hands to work.
"That's it," Cassandra sighed. "You can make it slow. Now what did you want to know?"
"Um, first, um..."
"I'm throwing you off, aren't I?" Cassandra laughed. "I bet you never thought your first big interview would happen like this, did you? Try to focus, because when I'm done the interview's done, and the price goes up after that."
"Up how?" Jane asked.
"Your mouth, my crotch, and your friend isn't all that good at this, is she?"
"I wouldn't know," Jane blushed.
"Hey, I can get there myself," Trish protested. "I'm just not used to doing things from this angle, okay?"
"It's getting better," Cassandra said. "You better start asking now."
"Um, okay, what are you doing here?" Jane started.
"The deep philosophical question, or why is my ass in jail?" Cassandra asked.
"Um, the jail thing."
"It's totally not my fault," Cassandra began. "Okay, I knew I was holding, but I thought there was weed in the package. It wasn't a big package and it wasn't enough weed to get me for intent to deal. But it wasn't weed, it was coke, and you need less coke for intent. And I didn't know who I was carrying for, so I couldn't give them the next guy up the line. That got me a 10 months here,"
Jane turned away so she could make her mental notes without seeing Trish's hand on Cassandra's pussy.
"And when was that?" Jane asked.
"About a year ago and that's nice, more there," Cassandra answered.
"But you said you got 10 months," Jane said.
"Yeah, at first."
"At first?"
"You don't know?" Cassandra laughed. "No one told you yet?"
"Told me what?" Jane asked.
"Come on, play with my tits. Get more of your hand in there. Find my button."
"Told me what?" Jane repeated.
"Ah yeah, there was budget problem a couple years ago, maybe five," Cassandra sighed. "My lawyer mentioned it when I took the deal, but I didn't worry about it."
"Worry about what?" Jane pressed.
"It takes too long to get a girl to court to add time to a sentence," Cassandra grinned, licking her lips. "You know, when an inmate throws something at a guard or smashes something? Minor shit like that. You ooh you got to get the girl on the van the day before court so she's at the local jail, and she's got to be in the local lockup on the day of the trial, and maybe the day after. That's ummm yeah that's two van rides and three days at local lockup, and staff members have to take a day off to testify, and it all adds up to real money. Not like umm that money that the mouse oooh owes me, but money."
"I see."
"But you can save money if the staff here can add a littlllle some um thing to her sentence. Not um much, just ah a week."
"That does make sense," Jane nodded, still looking away. "But 10 months and a week is less than a year."
"They can only, um, that's good, but another finger can fit inside. They can only add a week at a time, but the only limit is once a day," Cassandra said, moving closer to Trish.
"I don't get it," Jane admitted.
"I sure as hell did," Cassandra laughed. "My first week here I earned an extension every day. And a strapping or two, and I had Punishment Night. My butt was throbbing, but the worst bit was I had another seven weeks. I served one week and then I had another seven more to serve."
"That's almost up to a year," Jane noted.
"Ohh yeah, oh yeah, well I got more after that. I ummm I think I got another seven months to go," Cassandra moaned. "I'm oooh serving 19 months on a 10 month sentence and do my nipples oh that's oh."
Jane asked more questions, and Cassandra answered around what Trish was doing. With Cassandra distracted by her pleasure, Jane was able to get the woman to dish about her former co-stars, getting honest (if cruel) opinions of the people she had once worked with.
Then Cassandra was moaning too much to answer anything. Jane tried to ignore what they were doing, putting things into perspective. Some of the story made sense, but other parts didn't. The bit about a minor extension, that made sense, but there had to be limits on it, didn't there? Maybe Cassandra was just confused. The girl had done a lot drugs in her day. Maybe she thought she was pleading to 10 months and had pleaded to 20?
Afterwards, when Cassandra was dressing, the inmate looked at Trish with a smile.
"Maybe we should do this again next week?" Cassandra suggested.
"Um, we're, I mean Jane and me, we're getting out next Friday," Trish told her.
"Yeah, sure, you go on thinking that," Cassandra laughed.
When they were alone, Jane thanked her friend.
And thanked her friend and thanked her to the point that it was annoying.
"Just shut up about it," Trish said, clearly embarrassed. "And don't mention it again. Seriously. If I wasn't willing to do it then I wouldn't have."
"But you..."
"And now I can say I had my one and only sober lezzie experience was with Cassandra Ellen Foster," Trish smiled. "I didn't have a lezzie crush on her, not really, but back in high school I would probably been willing to make out with her. Not nude, but maybe in bikinis or something. And now I had my first sober hookup with her. I maybe should be thanking you."
"Well..."
"But I'm not and you totally owe me," Trish said. "That reminds me: can I crash on your couch next month? Please? Just so I don't have to hook up with that nerd."

"Um, well..."
"Come on, I went lezzie for you. I mean I went lezzie because you wanted, I mean, I mean you owe me, so please?"
"Um, sure, I guess," Jane muttered, already worrying about how they would live together in such a small space.
Jane worried a bit that night, but Trish stayed in her own bed. She did hear Trish muttering in the other bed, saying something about getting caught practice kissing a girlfriend behind a closed door, followed by some noises that sounded almost like smacks, but weak ones, as Trish got herself off. Jane tried to resist the idea, but with Trish going at it Jane couldn't resist quietly doing herself as well. As she did. Jane had two mental images battling in her mind. One was of a musclebound weightlifter that she had seen competing in the Olympics. She didn't know his name or what nation he competed for, but he was a mental favourite of hers. The other image was of Trish and Cassandra, but with the starlet looking as good as when she was billed as Cassandra Ellen Foster and had her own TV show, as the two of them got down and dirty.
As she quietly finished, Jane wasn't sure which image had gotten her across that line.
A picture is worth a thousand words, a picture of a beautiful nude lady, priceless.