Please don't forget to leave feedback on the stories you read!

The Depraved Doctor

johncbb
Commenter
Commenter

The Depraved Doctor

Post by johncbb »

WARNING

THIS IS GRAPHIC MATERIAL MEANT FOR AGES 18 AND ABOVE. CONTAINS FETISHES: MEDICAL, NON-CON, HUMILIATION, EMBARRASSMENT, ABUSE OF AUTHORITY. ALL CHARACTERS ARE 18+

Prologue

I read a study whose gist was this: attractive women receive more pelvic exams. Well now – being a doctor, I found it quote humorous. My colleagues laughed along when I brought it up over lunch; all of us brushing the paper off as some satirical joke. Half these “studies” are. This is what the author did: he interviewed women, judged them whether they were attractive or not, and wrote down how often they receive pelvic exams. Well now, we all can see the flaws in that.

Nevertheless, it kept me up at night, that study did. I say this in the past tense because at the time I had just received my degree and was finishing up my last residency at our local hospital in Indiana. Back then I lived in a quiet town of mostly retired grandparents. My days would be spent caring for their never-ending illnesses. It was a fine enough life and I was happy to live it, but you know, that study got me curious.

The plan was to enter a family practice as a general practitioner along with some of my peers. It was a simple plan and would have ended in a simple well-off life. But just a week after I read that study, a friend from medical school reached out to me with an offer which sent me in a different direction.

A local general practitioner in this friend’s hometown was retiring. The entire practice was expanding along with the town and they were looking for fresh faces to join. This would be somewhere in Connecticut, where exactly I’m not sure, but somewhere there. I had been once or twice to New England and knew it to be a place of fine people – young people. Now realize I say “young” as in not dying.

This was enticing enough for me, so I accepted the offer.

Amanda

Walking towards our bathroom, I overheard the nurse yell out, “Amanda Spitz for a check-up?”

“Right here,” replied a young voice behind me.

“Hi Amanda, you’ll be with Dr. Ruhl today in room two right over there.”

Hearing my name, I glanced back. Amanda was in profile walking towards my office. She was a brunette, about 5’2”, a college student from the looks of her, wearing a soft pink button up sweater and a flared white skirt.

Let me describe our little practice. Entering the building, you’ll find, on your right, the waiting area setup with chairs lined against the wall and a few tables with magazines. On the left wall, from front to back, is the receptionist’s counter, a small corridor, and then two doors.

The corridor leads to the bathroom, which I just entered, along with some office supply rooms and the rear of the receptionist area. The two doors that face out towards the waiting room lead into my office and my partner’s office. We say office, but of course a doctor’s office is nothing but a room with medical equipment, a bench chair, and a padded table.

“Amanda?” I asked, entering the room without a knock.

“That’s me,” she replied with a smile.

“Great, I’m Dr. Ruhl and it’s my understanding you’re here for just a yearly physical for school, correct?”

“That’s correct.”

“Good, this won’t take long at all and we’ll have you out of here in no time. Before we begin, any illnesses I should be aware of? Any questions you would like to ask me? Any symptoms of fever, pain, etc?”

“Nope.”

“Excellent, excellent. Well I’ll just quickly run through these basic questions on your school form if you don’t mind before staring the exam.”

“Sure”

“You are 19, correct?”

“Yes”

“Born on the 11th of June?”

“That’s right.”

“And currently a sophomore?”

“Yes”

“Have you declared a major yet?”

“I’m still not sure but am leaning towards English.”

“Ah, wonderful, wonderful.”

The conversation continued like this for a short while. I won’t bore you with the rest though recently I’ve come to enjoy taking a little liberty with the standard questionnaire.

“Alright, that’s it for the general questions. Amanda, when was the last time you had a gynecological exam?”

“Uhm, a couple months ago,” she responded with a twang of uncertainty.

“Are you sexually active?”

“Not currently.”

“How often do you masturbate?”

“I don’t…”

“Ah, okay. Do you know how?”

“Uhm, I guess so – are these questions really necessary?” she asked quietly, her eyebrows furrowed.

“Afraid so. We’re almost done with these, Amanda. Have you ever experimented with anal sex?”

“What!” she said, almost lifting herself from the table.

“Cross contamination can become a serious problem. I need to know, have you ever experimented with anal sex?”

“Absolutely not”

“Good, though some women like it.”

“Uhm…”

“Sorry, that’s neither here nor there. Okay, Amanda I’m going to perform a basic check up: your heart beat, blood pressure, etc. You can stay dressed and sitting just like you are. First I’m going to listen to your breathing.”

I brought my bench chair up to the table and leaned against it, my stethoscope in hand. Without a word, I lifted the back of her sweater up. I used to tell patients what I’m about to do – that’s how they teach us at medical school – but now I enjoy staying silent. It keeps them on edge.

I placed the stethoscope on the top of her back and listened. She began a deep rhythm of inhale and exhale. Her bra clasp was white with the straps showing hints of lace.

“Good,” I said as I moved the stethoscope towards her front, my other hand undoing the first couple buttons of her sweater – just enough to show a bit of cleavage along with the white outline of her bra. Her tits were perky, a little larger than a B cup.

Mumbling as if I wasn’t getting a good listen, I undid a couple more buttons. Amanda opened her mouth for a split second but I interrupted her objection by asking her to continue the deep breaths.

I pushed the stethoscope around the outline of her cleavage, before bringing it gently towards her nipple, using my hand to pull her bra away slightly. Noticing Amanda’s eyes gazing away from me, I took the opportunity to look down and was rewarded with a wonderful view.

I could easily see Amanda’s entire breast, slowly moving up and down with each breath. She had beautiful skin, a shade of dark beige that lightened around the inside of her bra into an eggshell white. Her areola was quarter sized, similar in color to the soft pink of her lips. Her nipple was small, not yet hardened.

“Perfect lungs,” I said smiling as I removed my stethoscope, letting my fingers brush against her soft cleavage.

“Great,” she said politely, though her eyebrows were a bit furrowed, questioning why it took me so long.

“Alright,” I continued leaving her cleavage on display, “now I’m going to check your eyes, ears, and nose.” As I went through the standard procedure, I let my left hand rest on her thigh. This wasn’t exactly inappropriate, but it was certainly unnecessary touching and I could sense Amanda’s discomfort through my palm.

“All good, now please turn to the side of the table so that your legs hang over the edge. I’ll be testing your reflexes.” I said as I fumbled around in the one of the draws behind me.

Amanda had kept her legs side-by-side but tightly together so that I couldn’t make out anything more than a shadow underneath her skirt. The knee reflex test is a perfect excuse to see more. I took hold of one leg and maneuvered it to the side a bit, as if I needed a better angle to test from. This separated her knees a good foot apart. She looked a bit uncomfortable sitting with one leg propped up on my arm and the other dangling over the edge of the table, quite certain I’m sure of the view she was giving me.

The room’s fluorescent lines illuminated her light blue panties. They were lacy at the top and If I glanced right I could see a little bit of trimmed pubic hair through them. As her panties wedged down towards her anus, her pussy lips peeked through the sides. Just like her breasts, this area was untanned: a notable shade paler than the rest of her body.

Repeating the exam on the other knee, her legs were wide open now as if she was manspreading on a New York subway. Her head was tilted back, her eyes looking upwards towards the ceiling, trying to ignore her own exposure.

“Perfect, just perfect,” I said smiling as I gently let go of her leg.

“Are we all done then?” she asked, her tone edged with frustration.

‘Almost done,” I said as I slowly began to unbutton her sweater further. Amanda immediately brought her hands up to stop me.

“Why do you need to do that?” she asked uncertainly.

“I need to check your abdomen and lymph nodes.”

She brought her hand down and mumbled, “oh, okay – sorry I guess I’m just a bit nervous with a new doctor.”

“No problem at all,” I said, giving her a smile in return.

Her pink sweater hung open showing a flat white stomach, dotted with an occasional freckle, and a thin waist that ended where her skirt began. Her white bra was lightly padded with a bit of lace around the edges, not exactly sexy but certainly a Victoria’s Secret buy.

I massaged the glands around her neck, my hands working slow and methodical. Her neck was small and I felt her nervous sweat beneath my fingers. I moved on to the tops of her breast, my fingers making pressing and circular motions. She flinched at first, but didn’t say anything as I felt her soft cleavage. Her bra was still on (I like to keep my patients clothed for as long as possible) and I’m not sure she knew where this was heading yet.

As my right hand continued its motion towards her armpits, my left hand unclasped the bra behind her back in one quick movement.

“Hey!” she said, as she felt behind her back trying to clasp her bra back on.

“I need to remove this for the breast exam, standard procedure.” I replied casually.

“Breast exam? My OB/Gyn does that…” she replied while still fumbling with the clasp.

“Healthcare is a bureaucratic mess. There is a box here on the form that I have to sign which says ‘breast exam.’ That’s why I mentioned checking your lymph nodes…” I replied again, my hands continuing to massage the portion of her breasts that spilled out above her bra. I’m not sure she even realized I was still feeling her up.

“Oh, okay – I’m sorry, I didn’t realize that’s how it works…”

“No worries,” I said, as I took the opportunity to remove her bra entirely, placing it beside her on the exam table. She kindly raised her arms to help me.

Her breasts hung beautifully. They dropped just slightly when I removed her bra, certainly a B cup – maybe even pushing into a small C – and highlighted by subtle tan lines. Without missing a beat, I continued my exam. Now all your breast exams involve touching, obviously, but I enjoy mixing little dashes of submission and fondling.

“Amanda, can you place both hands behind your head for me,” I asked politely. Normally only one hand at a time is necessary, but with both hands women naturally push their chest forward for balance. And of course, it leaves me free to have my way.

“Oh, I almost forgot!” I said with forced surprise, grabbing a thermometer from my pocket and pressing its end against her lips.

“Open up and lift your tongue,” I told her. She complied and I let the thermometer rest in her mouth – disabling her from easily speaking out against the liberties which I was about to take – before continuing with her breast exam.

Her tits pushed against my hands as I let one massage her left breast and the other the right. Instead of using just the tips of my fingers, I place my whole palm into her soft bosom. Working my day down, I used my palm to lift each tit, my fingers circling around her nipple and areola. I lightly brushed the tips of them across her nipple multiple times, causing Amanda to shiver slightly. Eventually her nipples hardened – which I use as a signal that the exam is done.

“Your breasts feel perfectly healthy, Amanda. Do you know self-examine regularly?” I asked her, my hands still cupping her tits.

“Mhmm,” she replied with a nod of her head, her eyes glancing away from my own.

“Great – it’s important to examine these [and as I said the word my hands squeezed her tits] at least once a week. Alright,” I continued, letting go of her breasts now, “lie back down and we’ll check your abdomen for any abnormalities.”

When she lied down, her breasts fell gently to each side. I palpated her stomach with one hand, the other pressing against her lower rib cage gently so that my pinky could feel the underside of her right breast. Using both hands now, I began working my fingers down towards her hipline, pushing her skirt down along the way. Eventually I saw the beginning of her blue lace panties. I continued pushing down, my fingers now slightly underneath her panties, pressing into her skin and feeling the stubble of her groomed pubic hair. She flinched when I reached the top of her vulva, so I stopped not wanting to take things too far too quickly.

“Alright, Amanda, just about finished – just one more exam,” I said, grabbing the side of her skirt and panties together and pulling them down in one quick movement.

“Wait – what are you doing?” she asked for the umpteenth time, her hands grabbing my forearms.

“Pelvic exam,” I said with a shrug.

Amanda replied, “I go to my OB/Gyn for those… I prefer a female doctor down there,” as she let go of my arm.

“I see, well, this is what your school insurance is asking me to do so I’m afraid it’s quite necessary. Don’t worry Amanda – I’ll be as discreet and gentle as possible,” I said smiling, my eyes staring into hers, as I pulled her skirt and panties completely off and dropped them beside her bra.

She had a beautiful vagina, completely shaven towards her legs and hips, and then trimmed and faded into a neat triangle pointing towards her slit. Her outer labia were small and compact. Her inner labia peeked out from the folds just a small bit, hinting at shades of soft pink and light beige.

“Perfect, Amanda. Give me one second to get the lubricant.”

Behind me was the squeeze bottle of synthetic lube which I always kept in a cabinet nearby. The cap to the bottle was purposely left unscrewed. As I turned back around and made a motion to squeeze some of the bottle’s contents into my hand, the cap blew off spilling the lubricant all over Amanda’s right thigh and completely saturating her bunched up bra and panties that lay by her side.

“What the hell!” screamed Amanda, raising herself up.

“I am so sorry! The nurse must have forgot to screw the cap back on. Just a few paper towels will get you cleaned up though, no worries.”

“But my underwear is completely soaked – what am I supposed to wear out of here?”

“Oh, I see,” I said, lifting up her dripping thong and bra, “well… shoot. Look, I’ll hang these up over the sink and hopefully they’ll dry by the time we’re done, okay? That’s the best I can think of right now.”

“No, not okay,” she replied sternly, “there’s no way they’ll dry off from that goop in time…” As she said this her hands gestured widely in anger which caused her naked tits to bounce and sway.

“I understand your upset, Amanda, but what do you want me to do about it? It was an honest accident.”

“Well, I don’t know…” she said, starting to calm down.

“Amanda, let’s finish up the exam and we can discuss this afterwards – okay?”

I didn’t let her respond to the question. Instead I lightly pushed her shoulders down so that she was lying flat against the table again while my other hand laid planted on her thigh. I didn’t bother to clean her up like I promised and I think she forgot that I ever had because she remained silent as I leaned over her to begin the pelvic exam.

“Alright, Amanda, you might feel a small level of discomfort here,” I said as I separated her labia with one hand, already dripping wet with product from the “accident”. As I held her open, I used my other hand to feel around the insides and outsides of her lips, often running the tips of my fingers across her clitoris which caused her to flinch.

As my hands worked, I started up into her eyes. Her head was turned towards the side, her gaze looking towards the cabinets. Her eyebrows were furrowed in slight distress. I watched her face when my fingers rubbed her clit causing her mouth to open with a sharp inhalation. This part of the exam continued for a fair while – Amanda’s breathing becoming sharper and less controlled.

“Alright, everything seems healthy here,” I said pleasantly which cause Amanda to get up thinking the exam was done.

I interrupted her movement, holding her thighs down and pushing them away from each other so that they splayed open, before telling her, “Oops, not quite yet Amanda. Just a few more boxes to check.” She lowered her head back down, her wide-open eyes pale white with worry.

I pushed her feet up towards her hips so that the view of her glistening pink pussy was completely uninhibited. Sometimes I fantasize of having my nurse walk in to the room at this very moment, fully opening the door, and letting those waiting enjoy the view of this beautiful girl’s snatch.

Again, holding her labia open with my hand, and without warning, I pushed two fingers into her.

An involuntary OH escaped from her lips. She turned her head to the side again, eyes staring into those blank cabinet doors. I moved my fingers around, exploring her vagina walls. When I got bored of that, I took a moment to slyly masturbate her by resting my thumb gently on her clit while my two fingers moved slowly in and out, in and out.

She responded to my movements with small shivers and flinches. I watched her thighs shake for a few seconds before calming down. Her face was contorted in embarrassment and worry. Her eyes slightly moist, causing her makeup to pillow. I took out both fingers, suggesting to her that the exam was over, before quickly pressing three back into her. She briefly moved away in discomfort, but I held her hips down my opposite hand as I experimented with how deeply I could push into her.

Her whole body was shaking now, small whimpers leaving her lips.

“It’s okay, Amanda, we’re almost done here,” I said, removing my fingers and giving her pussy a pat. She didn’t reply.

I placed two fingers back in her pussy and held them there pressing down against her vaginal wall as my thumb pressed into her anus. This caused her to speak up.

“Uhm – what are you doing?” she mumbled out as she squeezed her ass cheeks together.

“This is part of a standard pelvic exam here, Amanda. Just relax your muscles and the discomfort will go away,” I replied.

For a short second, her whole body remained taught before eventually relaxing completely, allowing my lubricated thumb to slip easily into her asshole. I worked both thumb and fingers around each cavity, feeling out the contours of her vaginal and anal walls. Meanwhile, my eyes glanced up on occasion to see how Amanda was doing. Her face was looking up towards the ceiling now, her mouth open as she breathed quick breaths from it. A few tears ran down her cheeks and dried.

“All done!” I said, removing my hand quickly and walking towards the sink to wash them before she knew what to do. Uncertain, she remained lying down, her legs still folded together and open, just as I left her.

“Amanda, you can get dressed now. You’re completely healthy,” I said as I washed my hands.

I could hear her behind me, slowly getting up in a daze. I didn’t bother to clean her crotch from all the lubrication, hoping she would be too overcome with what just happened to notice.

As she fumbled for her skirt, I got out a plastic ziplock and placed her wet bra and panties in them – not giving her a chance to even consider putting them on. As she slipped on her shoes, I enjoyed the brief view I received up her skirt, revealing a saturated pussy still gaping open from my fingers.

Amanda began to button up her sweater, but right when she was a little past half way, I interrupted her with a series of papers for her to sign for her school insurance. After she finished signing, she grabbed her purse, hopped off the table, and walked out – forgetting to continue buttoning up the sweater as planned.

When she pulled the door handle, I could easily make out her entire breasts, nipple, and areola as her top fell open around her cleavage. She must have been so hurried to leave that she didn’t realize. Her white skirt bouncing as she walked out from my sight without a word goodbye. I thought of the guy who will hopefully snatch a peek up her skirt, his eyes widening with surprise as her unclad pussy smiles back at him.

Linda

“getting excited for soccer camp?” asked a woman from the waiting room. I turned towards the voice, pretending to go over a few papers while I took my break. She was about 40, brunette, wearing wispy black framed glasses. She was wearing a feminine black, maybe dark grey, suit with jacket and pants over a white button-up blouse. Her hair was slightly wavy, and draped gently over her shoulders. She leaned more towards thin than fat, but neither word fit her body. Motherly is how I’d describe her.

A boy with a sullen face replied to her, “very – that is if this cold goes away before the weekend.”

“I’m sure it will, honey” she said with a smile.

“Ryan and Linda Pole” asked the nurse coming from our reception area.

“That’s us!” said Linda getting up.

“Great, if you two will please follow me,” said the nurse as she walked Linda and Ryan into my exam room. I followed them with my eyes and waited a couple more minutes before entering the room myself.
These users thanked the author johncbb for the post (total 5):
Freight_Trainrandomuserqwersearchemjeepstermikey22

SteveBurke
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: The Depraved Doctor

Post by SteveBurke »

Fun story!
These users thanked the author SteveBurke for the post:
randomuserqwer
"Spread your legs and BEND OVER!" :twisted:

Belinda
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Belinda »

Thank you sir for a bother wonderful fantasy and dream scenario. You are the best.

Belinda
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Belinda »

Thank you sir for another wonderful fantasy and dream scenario. You are the best.

randomuserqwer
Lurker

Post by randomuserqwer »

Great story, thanks for sharing!

johncbb
Commenter
Commenter

Post by johncbb »

Glad you enjoyed it Belinda and qwer!

searchem
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by searchem »

Loved the story. Her office exit, sans panties and bra and the terrific description of it was an added bonus to an already terrific story.
These users thanked the author searchem for the post:
johncbb
"Bendover and spread'em girl"