Please don't forget to leave feedback on the stories you read!

Memorial Day Story by Joe Doe

Proud, educated, professional women who secretly long for humiliation, discipline, or slavery have their fantasies fulfilled.
imreadonly2
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Memorial Day Story by Joe Doe

Post by imreadonly2 »

A quick gift from Joe Doe, on Memorial Day, which he asked me to post.

Joe also asked that you vote for his story on Literotica, a slightly edited version of the SANDY FOOT GIRL you read already.

https://www.literotica.com/s/slave-yoga ... ock-monkey

Memorial Day

“Oh, hello, Bella! What are you doing here?”

“Hello, Mr. Price. How are you today? I’m here to give you this flag, to honor you for Memorial Day. Me and the other members of Taylor’s sorority are visiting the veteran’s home, and giving out flags to honor all of the veterans who are still living. We though the best way to honor the dead would be to help the living.”

“Thank you,” Ambrose Price said, reaching up from his wheelchair to take the flag. “But should you be here? Social distancing, and all?”

“We’ve quarantined together in the sorority house for 21 days!” Bella said, giggling in a way that made her nicely rounded breasts bounce under her midriff baring tube top. “I know how you told Taylor off after we all went to Florida on Spring Break, and how we put all the older people at risk. We felt just awful! We decided to make it up to you. We’ve stayed extra safe, just so we could give everyone in the Veteran’s home a personal visit. Can I come in?”

“Sure, I guess,” he said, opening the door to his small room. “Is my granddaughter Taylor with you?”

“Yes, she is. She is down the hall seeing Mr. Walters, but she says she’ll come by and see you when she’s done.”

Ambrose Price wheeled himself over to the center of the room. “Thank you for the nice present, and the nice visit, Bella. It’s not often an old geezer like me gets a girl as pretty as you in his room.”

“Oh, that’s the other part of my present. May I use your bathroom, Mr. Price?”

“Sure!” Ambrose said, pointing at the door.

As Bella busied herself in the bathroom Ambrose looked at the flag. Like many veterans, he spent Memorial Day thinking about the buddies he had lost in the war. He was lucky he had only lost his legs; many had given their lives.

Ambrose was surprised when Bella walked out of the bathroom wearing not her tube top, cutoff shorts, and sandals, but what looked like a short slave shift. Opening her slave shift, she let it slide to the floor, and turned slowly in a circle.

“Do you like what you see…Master?” she giggled. Bella turned slowly as the slack jawed Ambrose admired her long red hair cascading over her shoulders, firm breasts, freckled, smiling face, long legs, perfectly rounded bottom, and the tuft of red hair between her legs. His eyes were everywhere at once. She was perfect.”

Bella reached into her bag and removed a vibrator. Laying on the floor, Bella spread her legs as the vibrator hummed to life, and she pleasured herself for her “master’s” viewing pleasure.

“Oh, Master! I am slave hot for you! Whip my slave bottom! Make me suck you! I am yours, master!”

It didn’t take long for Bella to orgasm, and the bug-eyed Ambrose enjoyed every twitch in her lightly downed pussy. Putting the slave crop in her teeth, she crawled slave naked to Ambrose, offering him a slave collar and an electric remote.

Ambrose took the slave whip out of her mouth. He enjoyed the way Bella shuddered as he swished the riding crop through the air. “You have a lovely round bottom, Bella. And we are going to use this to flick your naughty backside when we discuss social distancing.”

Pulling back her hair, the smiling but trembling college girl let the old man collar her. He smiled as he fingered the remote.

“Oh, you don’t have to test it,” she said nervously. “It works.”

Ambrose dialed it from ONE to THREE before pressing the red button. Bella screamed and fell to the floor, trying to get the collar off.

“Slave girls don’t tell their master’s what to do,” Ambrose said flatly. “Now get over me, and give me your best slave kiss, before I decided to try out what FOUR is like.”

Bella obediently crawled over and undid the front of his sweat pants, fishing out his old, gray, withered member. It quickly hardened as she put it in her mouth and ran her tongue everywhere! It was disgusting, but somehow that only made her all the more slave wet.

Ambrose groaned in pleasure. He wasn’t sure how he felt about his granddaughter Taylor visiting that lucky bastard Walters, but all he could think about was the pleasure in his cock.

“That’s it, you little whippersnapper. Time to learn respect for your betters. Just give it a nice suck, and I’m going to give you my own personal vaccine.”

Taylor sucked hard, conscious of her nakedness, her wet pussy, the collar around her neck, the whip in Ambrose's right hand, and the remote control in his left.
These users thanked the author imreadonly2 for the post (total 9):
Freight_Traindtrelskyautomagix12SteveBurkejeepstergentlemanmarinerjawsMarcellomcotimerider

Freight_Train
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Re: Memorial Day Story by Joe Doe

Post by Freight_Train »

>vote for his story on Literotica, a slightly edited version of the SANDY FOOT GIRL you read already.

Done! You should be at 4.50 before the sun sets in the west.

Thanks for some truly great stories. Please keep them coming.
These users thanked the author Freight_Train for the post:
Diver

Hooked6
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Hooked6 »

Shouldn't this latest installment at Literotica, "Slave Yoga Ch. 06: Block Monkey" actually titled, "Slave Yoga Ch. 07: Block Monkey" as there is already a Slave Yoga Chapter 6? As it stands now there are two chapter 6's at Literotica and the only way to tell the proper order to read them is by the date of publication, which is also out of order.

Voted 5 stars.

Hooked6
These users thanked the author Hooked6 for the post (total 2):
jeepsterorflash64

jeepster
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by jeepster »

Awesome short story!

r1co7
Commenter
Commenter

Post by r1co7 »

very nice short story

gentlemanmariner
Established Author
Established Author

Post by gentlemanmariner »

Yep, I really enjoyed that. :lol:

jaws
Shark
Shark

Post by jaws »

Nice little story, and I gave the other one 5/5.