Please don't forget to leave feedback on the stories you read!

Law and Disorder

donnabarber
Established Author
Established Author

Law and Disorder

Post by donnabarber »

Law and Disorder

[This story was inspired by the Ched Evans case. I've changed some of the details but as you can imagine being a story by yours truly and set in Tracey's world things go rather differently from how they did in real life!]

Tracey Smith enjoyed football and went to all the home games of Eastfield United. She was a particular fan of their striker John Chambers who had already scored 20 goals for the club this season.

At a supporters' club dinner and dance Tracey actually met her idol, the 23-year old footballer. 21-year old Tracey was thrilled to be in his company and when he noticed her and asked her to dance her heart skipped a beat.

'Thank you, I'd be honoured,' she said shyly.

They danced together and when the music ended they sat down and talked. He brought her a drink and soon they were laughing and joking.

Before long Tracey was drunk and unusually frivolous. John and his team-mate Tommy Johnson carried her upstairs to their hotel room. They laid her down on the bed where Tracey fell asleep.

The two men looked at her for a few minutes and then left her to rejoin the party downstairs. About an hour later Tracey woke up and wondered where she was.

Panicking, she rushed downstairs. Charging over to John, she asked him what had happened.

'You passed out so we laid you on the bed to sleep it off,' John laughed. 'Fancy a hair of the dog that bit you?'

'Why not?' Tracey smiled.

Throwing her normal caution to the winds, she cheerfully knocked back some more booze. John and Tommy both fancied her and as she began to get woozy again they made their move.

'I'll take you upstairs to our room, Tracey,' said John.

Tracey nodded vacantly.

'That would be nice,' she mumbled, hardly knowing what she was saying.

Once upstairs they laid her on the bed again and Tracey drifted into semi-consciousness. She felt herself being lifted off the bed on to a chair and her high-heeled shoes being removed.

What happened next was a bit of a blur and she dropped off to sleep again but woke up soon after. When she awoke Tommy was fondling her large breasts and John was stimulating her vagina.

'Mmm, that's nice,' she said drowsily.

At that point John stopped playing with her clit and Tommy took over. Tracey's cunt was as wet as a hosepipe and the footballer easily slid his firm cock up inside it. He thrust hard and strong and had soon fucked her. As he thrust his cock into her mouth Tracey instinctively cleaned up the spunk and swallowed it.

Then it was John's turn. He fucked her cunt and Tracey moaned in ecstasy as he did so.

All night long the two of them took turns at fucking Tracey. She sucked both men's cocks and was also fucked up her arse and cunt.

In the morning Tracey woke to find herself alone in a hotel room and both men gone. She had a massive hangover but one thing more than anything else stuck in her mind.

My God, I've been raped, she thought!

Tracey got washed and dressed and made her way out of the hotel. Still dazed, somehow she managed to get on a bus and go into town to visit the local police station.

'Hello,' she said to the desk officer. 'I've come to report a crime.'

'What is it?'

'Could I possibly speak to - a female officer?'

'Yeah, sure.'

So a few minutes later a woman in her early twenties appeared.

'PC Lucy Jones,' she said. 'What can I do for you, luv?'

'Can we go somewhere - more private?'

'Of course. Follow me.'

So Tracey told her the story of how she'd met John Chambers and Tommy Johnson at a supporters' club function, got drunk, been taken upstairs to a hotel room where both men had raped her.

'Do you admit you were drunk?'

'Yes.'

'Very drunk?'

'Yes, I'm afraid so.'

'Drunk enough not to know what you were doing?'

'Probably.'

Lucy taped her questions and Tracey's answers before resuming the interview.

'Did you go to the hotel room voluntarily?'

'The first time I was carried up there by John Chambers and Tommy Johnson. The second time they invited me up there.'

'But you went with them willingly?'

'Yes, I did. I didn't think anything would happen.'

'And then you fell asleep?'

'Yes.'

'And when you woke up?'

Tracey struggled to speak about what happened to her next.

'I was lying in bed, naked, with Tommy fondling my breasts and John stimulating my - my clitoris.'

Lucy taped the conversation and then switched off the machine briefly.

'I'll say this off the record,' she said. 'John Chambers and Tommy Johnson are prominent footballers and you've made very serious accusations against them which could destroy their careers and even send them to prison. Do you understand that?'

'I know,' said Tracey. 'But they shouldn't be allowed to get away with raping me.'

'If it was rape,' said Lucy. 'Don't you think professional footballers have loads of girls throwing themselves at them and WANTING to be fucked by them? Why should we think you're any different?'

Tracey was stunned at the lack of sympathy in Lucy's voice.

'Oh,' she said. 'I thought you'd be on my side.'

'I'm on the side of the law,' Lucy said curtly. 'What the laws says is innocent till proven guilty beyond a reasonable doubt. So I need to ask you some tough questions because if you think I'm being hard on you just wait till you see what the defence lawyers say.'

'OK, what do you want to ask me?'

Lucy switched on the tape again.

'Interview resumed. Tracey Smith and PC Lucy Jones. Right, Tracey, you've said when you woke up that Tommy Johnson was fondling your breasts and John Chambers stimulating your clitoris. Did you try to stop either of them doing that?'

'I was drunk, woozy and confused.'

'You didn't answer my question.'

'Sorry. No, I didn't try to stop them.'

'And you spent around eight hours in the room?'

'About that, I think.'

'And both men had intercourse with you several times?'

Tracey blushed at that question.

'Yes, they did.'

'Vaginally and anally?'

Tracey went an even brighter shade of scarlet.

'Yes, both.'

'And did you at any point ask them to stop?'

'Not that I can remember, no.'

Lucy stopped the tape and glared at Tracey.

'I don't appreciate people who try and waste police time,' she said. 'Everything you've said so far points to an extended session of entirely CONSENSUAL sex between you and the two men. I can't see a single thing in your story that makes it an act of rape. So that's the second strike against you - making a false accusation against two innocent men. We take these things very seriously and you could be sent to prison for making them.'

Tracey gasped in astonishment when she heard that.

'But.... but I'm the victim here!'

'Not from where I'm sitting,' said Lucy, a grim look on her face. 'Now I'll get you examined by a doctor who'll determine if there's any evidence of forceful rather than consensual sex. Depending on what she says I'll make my decision. In the meantime I'll lock you up in a cell until she comes.'

Tracey's world came tumbling down around her. She let herself be led away to the cell where she waited for the doctor to arrive and pronounce judgement.

What Tracey didn't know was that PC Lucy Jones was John Chambers' girlfriend. She was mad as hell at John for being unfaithful to her but madder still at Tracey for fucking her boyfriend and then trying to have him arrested for rape.

She ran Tracey's name through the police database and saw to her delight that the young girl had already been arrested previously for being drunk and disorderly, suspected prostitution and assault on a police officer. Even though Tracey had been completely innocent and all the charges against her except the drunk and disorderly were eventually dropped and she was only fined and given community service for that one Lucy knew that it was excellent ammunition to use against her.

Lucy was a bit of a whizz with computers and quickly typed in the password that allowed her to manually override and so not just access a suspect's data but also to change the information on her database. Quickly she altered the details so that they read as if she had been convicted of all charges and had been given eighteen months probation in addition to the fine and community service.

She then rang up the hotel where the function had taken place and asked to speak to the manager. He confirmed that he had seen both John and Tommy taking a very drunk Tracey up to their hotel room and they stayed there all night long.

'Could I examine the glasses the people at your function drank out of?' asked Lucy.

'Well, I'm afraid they've long been washed up by now,' he said apologetically.

'It doesn't matter,' she told him. 'I'd like to take three of them away for forensic examination.'

He agreed reluctantly and Lucy made her way over to the hotel to collect the glasses. She returned to the police station and filled one of them with water. The other two she put aside for later use. Going to Tracey's cell, she unlocked it and handed her the glass.

'Drink some water,' she told her. 'Has the doctor seen you yet?'

'Not yet, no. When can I leave, please?'

'Only after she's been. Drink this and I'll call her to see how long she'll be.'

So Tracey drank the water and Lucy picked up the glass and locked her cell once more. Moving back into the main station, she took out an evidence bag and placed Tracey's glass inside it. That's got your prints on it now, bitch, she smiled coldly.

Meanwhile it was time to ring the doctor and Lucy knew just the person for the job. Her friend Emily Brown was a young doctor aged just 28 and she would be happy to go along with Lucy's plans for Tracey.

She went outside into the street and rang her doctor friend on her mobile to avoid leaving any incriminating evidence within the station.

'Emily? Lucy here. Got a suspect I want you to help me fit up. Bogus rape claim and I want you to do the medical exam on her so we can get her done for false accusation. Great, see you in ten minutes, then.'

As soon as she'd finished speaking to Emily she rang the manager of Eastfield United.

'Hi there,' she said. 'It's Lucy. A girl has made a very serious accusation against John and Tommy Johnson. She was at the supporters' club do and claims they both raped her. I've already interviewed her and decided it's a false rape claim but I want to send out a signal to anyone else who might try the same thing. So I don't just want to throw the book at her; I want to stitch her up so she does serious prison time. Can you meet me at the police station in about an hour's time? Look forward to seeing you.'

She was confident that Malcolm Chambers, manager of the football club, would not only want to keep his son out of trouble but would also be happy to see the girl who'd accused him punished severely. Lucy was busy deciding how she was going to make John pay for his infidelity but that could wait till later. For the present she wanted to concentrate on stitching up the lying bitch who'd accused him of raping her.

Dr Emily Brown turned up at the police station and Lucy welcomed her.

'I'll take you to her cell,' Lucy said.

Emily followed her and Tracey gazed forlornly at the arrival of the woman.

'I'm Dr Brown and I've been asked to examine you,' said Emily. 'Are you Tracey Smith?'

'Yes.'

'Good. Right, the first thing you need to do is strip naked so I can examine you.'

'OK,' said Tracey, relieved that at least it was a woman doctor examining her.

Tracey took off her clothes and put them in a pile on the floor. Emily gazed at her and then began the 'medical examinination' of her 'patient.'

'Stand up and lift your arms above your head,' she ordered.

Tracey did as she was told. Emily then gazed on the girl's large tits and began to touch them with the pads of her fingers. Tracey felt a slight stiffening of her nipples as this took place which increased when the doctor began to press around her nipples directly. She then examined her armpits before turning to her medical bag.

'Right, spread your legs, Tracey. Wide apart as possible. I need to get a proper look at you. Spread your legs and kneel down on the floor exposing your genital and anal regions.'

Tracey blushed but did as she was told. Emily put on a pair of gloves and began moving her finger around in the girl's cunt. To Tracey's horror she began massaging her clit and she was about to protest when the doctor withdrew.

'Right, now for your anal examination,' Emily told her.

Again it was in Tracey's view far too invasive but she wasn't in a position to resist. She was relieved when at last the doctor finished probing her arse with her finger.

'Now for the next stage,' she announced, reaching into her bag. 'I need to double check my results. I'm going to insert a speculum up your vagina, Tracey.'

Tracey blenched at the thought and when Emily held it up for her to see she almost fainted. It was an extra large speculum of the type used on animals like horses. The stainless steel probe glistened in the room and it was 17 inches long with a hand screw attached that could extend it to the desired setting. Its maximum spread, though Tracey did not yet know this, was four inches and the length from one end to the other of the speculum blades was 13 inches. It weighed two and a half pounds.

'Oh my God,' Tracey gulped in horror at the size of the monster instrument. 'Don't you have a - smaller version of that - that particular instrument?'

'Not with me, no,' Emily smiled. 'Now just be quiet and I'll insert it.'

Tracey waited in horror as the doctor first inserted the monster inside her vagina and then began turning the hand screw, making sure she extended it to the fullest possible spread of four inches. It hurt like hell and it was humiliating too. Emily pretended to look inside Tracey's vaginal region and kept the intruder inside for a good five minutes before, to the young girl's relief, she unscrewed and removed it.

'Now I'll check you again with my other instrument for vaginal inspection,' she said. 'This is called a Rigby Retractor and you'll soon find out why.'

Tracey gasped again as the steel instrument began to spread her labia and vaginal canal. It was two and a half inches long and over seven inches high with a width between its leaves of nearly three inches. It was huparmiliating and Tracey had never felt so exposed in her whole life.

'Now I'll use my anal speculum on your rear end,' Emily told her. 'Spread those cheeks wide for me.'

Tracey reluctantly stretched the muscles of her arse as Emily inserted a 3-prong anal speculum. It was three and a half inches long and nearly an inch in diameter when closed but when open the prongs spread out her arse to a width of two and a half inches apart.

Again Emily pretended to examine her with the instrument and finally removed it to Tracey's intense relief.

'Right, I'll check the results later and forward them to the police station.'

'How long will that take you?' Tracey asked anxiously.

'About half an hour.'

'OK.'

Of course Emily had simply been interested in humiliating and intimidating Tracey and she'd succeeded throughly in doing that. But this was only the first part of her medical ordeal!

********************************************************************************
As Emily packed up her samples in her bag Tracey asked Lucy, who had been in the cell throughout, if she could have a lawyer.

'Certainly not,' the policewoman snapped. 'The duty solicitor won't be available until eight o'clock this evening. Until then you'll stay here.'

Lucy picked up Tracey's clothes and carried them out of the cell. Emily followed her and the two women had a quick word in the corridor.

'Did you actually examine her?'

'Oh yes. But then I just had fun!'

The two women laughed happily.

'What were the results? Has she been raped?'

'She's got a small amount of bruising to her tits and a very slight amount of bruising to her cunt but not so much that it couldn't be explained as normal fucking. It's a bit different with her arse; she obviously hadn't been fucked up there before so her arsehole has received quite a bit of damage.'

'Too much to explain away?'

'I think so but don't worry about that. I've got my samples and I'll alter the results so they give the readings that make them consistent with consensual fucking.'

'Thanks, Emily. I want to get this fucking bitch sent down for as long as possible!'

'I'll do my best to help you, Lucy. Now I'll begin her 'psychological evaluation.' That should be fun!'

'Maybe not for her!' Lucy laughed.

'No, certainly not for her!' Emily agreed.

Tracey lay back on the bed in her cell, still naked, glumly pondering the situation. She was still in a state of shock from the events of the last twenty-four hours and the doctor's invasive probing had made her even more agitated. Now she had nothing to do but lie on her bed and brood.

Quote ReplyReport
Like Reactions:Top-Cat and Madiosi
worthless fem
worthless fem
Executioner
Nov 13, 2014
Add bookmark
Emily and Lucy returned to Tracey's cell for the next part of her ordeal.

'Right, Tracey,' said Emily. 'I need to begin my psychological evaluation of you. Let's start by asking you a few simple questions. You claim you were raped by John Chambers and Tommy Johnson?'

'Yes, I was.'

'Why do you say they raped you?'

'Because they did.'

'How can you be sure? Weren't you so drunk you didn't know what you were doing?'

'I was drunk but I remember waking up and realising I'd been raped.'

'False memory syndrome is very common,' Emily smiled. 'If you tried to take these men to court you've got to produce more than just your word in support of your allegation.'

'What about your tests? What do they show?'

'They show clear and unequivocal evidence that you had entirely consensual sex and that no violence was used against you,' Emily lied.

Tracey stared at the doctor in horror.

'But I WAS raped! I suppose I was so drunk they didn't need to use any violence against me. But even so, they raped me.'

Emily smiled coldly.

'So you say. But there's no evidence - medical or otherwise - to support your claim. And you were very drunk and even you admit you didn't really know what you were doing. To say nothing of the fact you spent eight hours in their hotel room. I don't think that sounds like behaviour consistent with rape. You weren't restrained in any way; you weren't subjected to any kind of violence; you were drunk; you went to their room willingly. So how you expect a court to believe your claim that two professional footballers who could get any woman they want raped you is beyond me. You don't have a prayer of winning your case, Tracey.'

Tracey gazed down at the floor gloomily. She hadn't expected a reaction like this especially from two women. Why wouldn't they believe her? Why weren't they being sympathetic and supportive?

'And in addition you spent eight hours in their room during which you were fucked repeatedly up your arse and cunt; you sucked both men's cocks several times; and yet you claim that you were raped? How do you think that sounds, Tracey? If you were on a jury would you believe it sounded like rape?'

Tracey was stunned and confused.

'But...'

'In fact,' Emily said remorselessly, 'it sounds nothing LIKE rape to me or anyone else with half a brain cell. The simple truth is you saw two footballers that you fancied and you WANTED to be fucked. You went up to their room willingly and far from being any kind of 'rape victim' you're just a drunken fucking slut. Aren't you, Tracey?'

She shouted the last sentence at the girl who blinked and gazed around her in bewilderment.

'I... I... I mean...'

'No you fucking don't!' Emily yelled at her again. 'You're a dirty fucking slut who not only went up to those two men's rooms voluntarily but you were GAGGING for them to fuck you! Isn't that true, Tracey?'

Tracey began to cry as she felt utterly disorientated by the unexpected attack on her.

'I.. I don't know...'

'Yes you do, you lying bitch! You deliberately set out to get fucked by those two big football stars, didn't you? Tell the fucking truth for once!'

Tracey's tears flowed freely now as she began to lose any kind of control over herself. She was unnerved by the doctor's assault on her integrity and she was exhausted and confused. Even she was beginning to doubt the truth of her own claim.

'I'm not... I'm not sure... I think...'

'That's more than enough bullshit from you,' Emily said firmly. 'You are a lousy, lying, dirty fucking cunt! Not only were you NOT raped but you were GAGGING to be fucked by them! Stop lying to yourself and me, Tracey! Tell me the truth! You WANTED to be fucked and you're just PRETENDING you were raped!'

Tracey sobbed and felt totally confused by this latest attack. The doctor was making her not just doubt what had happened to her but even feel as if she was consciously lying about it. Then Emily moved on to the next stage of her attack.

'What happened that night was entirely YOUR fault, wasn't it?'

Tracey stared at her.

'I... I don't... I don't understand... how can it be... my fault?'

'You are a lying bitch and you made up the whole story, didn't you?'

'No, I...'

'Yes, you did. You're a liar and you know it. Every word you've said has been a lie. Nothing you said is true. Admit it, bitch! You've lied about everything from the beginning!'

'But I...'

'You're just a total slut, aren't you, Tracey? A dirty fucking whore who WANTED to be fucked!'

'I...'

'Yes, you are. Just admit it! Tell the truth to me and to yourself! You're a worthless fucking slut, aren't you?'

Tracey blinked through her tears as she tried to take in this new attack upon her.

'You are bad,' the doctor continued. 'YOU are to blame for everything that happened. You should feel ashamed of yourself for what you did. You're nothing but a slut, a whore and a lying bitch. You're a dirty fucking cunt. Admit it!'

Tracey gulped and sobbed and whimpered as Emily laid into her.

'You know the truth,' she said. 'Admit what you are. Bitch! Whore! Slut! Cunt!'

Under the relentless barrage of accusation and shouting, Tracey broke. Her tears flowed freely but her spirit was gone.

'I...'

'Admit it!' Emily yelled at her, screaming right into her face.

Tracey actually began to feel guilty about what had happened. Sensing the change in mood, the doctor moved in for the kill.

'You made a false accusation of rape against two men, didn't you? You went to their room hoping to be fucked and then you lied about it. You deliberately tried to get two innocent men into trouble, didn't you? Didn't you, bitch?'

Tracey sobbed again and moaned as she lost all sense of identity and reality. In a trembling voice, she looked up at the doctor.

'Yes,' she whispered.

'You lied about being raped; you lied about every aspect of that night; and you even lied about WHAT you are. You know the truth about that night and yet you lied. Didn't you?'

'Yes,' the broken Tracey mumbled.

'You're a liar, a bitch, a slut, a whore and a complete cunt. Aren't you?'

'Yes,' Tracey said quietly.

'What are you? Tell me!'

'I'm a liar, a bitch, a slut, a whore and a complete cunt,' Tracey murmured.

'Good. Are you ready to make a full confession now?'

'Yes,' the broken Tracey answered.

Lucy and Emily smiled at one another in triumph.

Lucy quickly drew up a statement that she put in front of the crushed Tracey.

'Sign it,' she said.

Tracey didn't even bother to read it. She was utterly broken and only wanted the relentless psychological assault upon her to end.

'OK, you can have your clothes back now,' she told the girl.

Bringing them back into the cell, she watched Tracey dress slowly and mechanically. The girl lay back on the bed and sunk into a state of total lethargy.

Lucy re-read the 'statement' she'd just typed out and that Tracey had signed.

'I, Tracey Smith, admit that I went to a party and had consensual sex with two men. The following morning I lied about it and made a false accusation of rape against both men. I knew that I was lying and I acted with reckless irresponsibility about the consequences of my actions. I am very sorry that I made false accusations against the two men knowing them to be untrue. I also admit that I went to the party with the deliberate intention of having sex with the men I wrongly accused and that I hoped to be able to extract money from them by pretending they had raped me. I have been a prostitute in the past and I thought I could blackmail them into giving me money rather than risk their public reputations. I lied about the sex with the sole intention of extorting money by making my false accusation. Signed, Tracey Smith.'

Emily of course tampered with the samples and made it look as if Tracey was lying about the sex and with Lucy's additional manipulation of the database the girl now looked completely guilty and was facing prison.

Next morning the case came to court and the judge asked Tracey how she pleaded to the charges of false accusation of rape. blackmail and prostitution. Tracey blinked in surprise at the third charge but pleaded guilty. She was so thoroughly traumatised by now she just wanted the whole thing over. Lucy read out Tracey's 'confession' in court and the judge quickly sentenced her to five years in prison. Poor Tracey was like a zombie as she was led away to begin her new life.

Outside the courtroom Lucy and Emily high-fived each other.

'Fucking great!' said Lucy. 'The bitch got raped and she's got five years in prison for being raped!'

The two women laughed happily at the thought.
These users thanked the author donnabarber for the post (total 2):
SteveBurkeMarcellomco