Please don't forget to leave feedback on the stories you read!

Vignetts

gary
Established Author
Established Author

Vignetts

Post by gary »

So just though I'd talks a little bit of my shorter stories I'm working on.
Story One is about Claire returning to the black couple, the Davis's, from the story Back Home for a slave party, and is placed into the hood to become 562 again.
Story Two is so far just a snippet, a beautiful black slave gets tries to seduce Claire on the bus, but then drops her collar in Claire's shopping bag, but also a note where to find her. (The slave is fully dressed)
Story Three is the story I just posted
Story Four, Claire goes Christmas shopping in another city and enters a Sam The Slave Man and they of course try to enslave her, this story has had a lot of revisions as the original included a hucow milking machine (might still use that) and a human toilet machine.

Survivor29
Gold Member
Gold Member

Re: Vignetts

Post by Survivor29 »

I really do not like the sound of whatever a "human toilet machine" is
These users thanked the author Survivor29 for the post (total 2):
SteveBurkeHooked6

gary
Established Author
Established Author

Post by gary »

I lifted the machine from this story:
https://www.literotica.com/s/mindys-mistake

orflash64
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by orflash64 »

For those unfamiliar with the term human toilet, it refers to a slave consuming piss and shit into their mouth. I hope this is not what you are planning to write Gary.
:(
A picture is worth a thousand words, a picture of a beautiful nude lady, priceless.

orflash64
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by orflash64 »

Gary, if you are using the wrong term, there is a difference between Human Toilet, and Cum Dumpster.
If a slave is locked into a Gloryhole to receive oral gang bangs, that is different from being a human toilet.
Please clarify.
A picture is worth a thousand words, a picture of a beautiful nude lady, priceless.

SteveBurke
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by SteveBurke »

gary wrote: Mon May 04, 2020 2:48 am I lifted the machine from this story:
https://www.literotica.com/s/mindys-mistake

That is not something I wish to see on this site.
These users thanked the author SteveBurke for the post:
searchem
"Spread your legs and BEND OVER!" :twisted:

automagix12
Site Operator
Site Operator

Post by automagix12 »

Caution, gary: Torture, maiming or playing with "shit or piss", for example eating it (how un-appetizing!) are not allowed on this board!
Good girls will not be spanked here :D

gary
Established Author
Established Author

Post by gary »

Yes I know. I have never been interested in (Beep) or (Beep), however in the story "Mindy's Mistake", the situation the girl finds herself in, by finding the device, trying it out, and accidentally locking herself in, grabbed my interest. It also helped that there was limited descriptions of (Beep) in the story.
I changed my machine to that when someone sits on the toilet vibrating dildos enter the victims pussy and ass.
I also avoided actually having any (Beep) or (Beep) by having the Dom use a water bottle to squirt water into the toilet and he drops bits of chocolate bars in.
It was one of those stories that ran away from me, but I have removed the Machine from the story and placed it in my "Rejected Sub-Plots" document.
I'd am a little open to stories I wouldn't otherwise like if they are able to make it interesting. I also don't like cannibalism but I found a story by Katie Smith that was very suspenseful, that I really liked.

Yes I'm having a little joke using (Beep), please, no insult is intended. Besides I didn't want to keep mentioning the subject.
These users thanked the author gary for the post:
Survivor29

Survivor29
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Survivor29 »

Jokes aside, I appreciate the beeps because even reading it can be pretty gross.

Edit: Also, I think stories with that type of stuff definitely need tags/warnings!

gary
Established Author
Established Author

Post by gary »

I would have had a warning on the story, but since it wasn't allowed, there was no reason, since I removed that part of the story. I also removed another possibility so now I don't know where that story is going.

orflash64
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by orflash64 »

For which? The one about the machine?
I've imagined a story line where a girl accidentally activates a robot or other machine that fucks her, or otherwise slave trains her.

gary
Established Author
Established Author

Post by gary »

Well there was the machine in my story "Back Home" called a Tracy Machine, an idea from another story, now probably lost, that was in one of the Yahoo Groups

orflash64
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by orflash64 »

I still have it.

automagix12
Site Operator
Site Operator

Post by automagix12 »

orflash64: if it's allowed on this board, just post it here?
Good girls will not be spanked here :D

gary
Established Author
Established Author

Post by gary »

I've decided to re-purpose a Claire story in Vignettes to a Amy story. This story had originally started life as the infamous Toilet Machine story (all references to that have been deleted). I kept the beginning where Claire/Amy enters a slave store (originally Sam's and now HCI) and a clerk try's to enslave the heroine. I think that what is going to happen is that Mr. Davin shows up and the store lets him use Amy for a day. I'll see where it goes.
These users thanked the author gary for the post (total 4):
automagix12jeepsterGreyRosetimerider