Please don't forget to leave feedback on the stories you read!

Katie gets an Education Part 1

GreyRose
Established Author
Established Author

Katie gets an Education Part 1

Post by GreyRose »

Katie gets an Education
Part 1
by GreyRose

Katie had decided that this year she would join a Sorority. It was her second year at University and over the summer she had made enough money she could afford it this year. A few weeks into the semester the Sorority & Fraternity Rush week had started. In her initial interview at her chosen Sorority it had come up that she had been the head cheerleader in her High School, perfect grades her first year at the University. She was accepted as a potential pledge and so she was given various tasks over the week. In casual conversation she had mentioned that her cousin Tracey lived in England and had received a gift certificate to get a full Slave Evaluation for her birthday last year.

Slavery had first been legally accepted in an African country about five or six years ago, but only for women. And then it had somehow become Law in more and more countries very quickly after that. Despite all the protests from women's groups around the world female slavery had become part of everyday life the world over.

Officially intellectual girls at the University despised the concept of Slavery. But people being what they are, there were always fantasies and games. Katie had heard of a party over the summer semester where a bunch of girls had put on fake bar-code tattoo's and leather collars and gotten drunk. Campus Security had been called when they got too noisy. They rounded all the girls up as 'escaped slaves', and then the girls were all sold as real slaves. The University had been able to keep it out of the papers so there was no official record of it happening.

Friday night the pledges were asked to appear at the Sorority house to hear their final challenge of the week. The three girls waited in the front room, dreading to hear what it was. They knew it would be something tough, and probably something very embarrassing for them to go through.

Katie looked over her competition and knew that neither of them were as hot looking as herself, though they were both close. Donna was very athletic, tall and slender with short black hair. In the few chats Katie had with her over the past week she didn't enjoy Donna's abrasive tone. Kaitlyn was all about books and she seemed to have read just about every book ever written. Katie would like her better if she didn't sound so annoyed if you didn't know as much as she did. Donna was a little taller than Katie's 5'2” and had light brown hair that only came to her shoulders.

It turned out that Katie had given the Sorority the idea for their final challenge. That night Wynter told them what they needed to be accepted into the Sorority, “You three are almost one of us. But we need to know the quality of our members. So the three of you will go to the mall on the north end of town and go to the pet store there. We have an Alum who is the assistant manager there, Lucy. There you will be graded so that we'll have verifiable proof of your value.”

Kaitlyn asked, “So you want the three of us to walk into a store that sells slave girls and get naked? And then have someone put their hands on us and tell us what they think we are worth?” Her tone was one of disbelief.

Wynter answered, “Not as a group, no. But in the all-together, yes. You will each need to go there individually. This will prove to us that you have the resolve to be one of us. And yes while there you will 'get naked' and get evaluated. You will be given a certificate that shows your grade. If you only get Choice, you obviously aren't good enough to be one of us. So you better make sure you get the highest grade you can manage.”

Katie was too tongue-tied to comment. Like most girls she had fantasies where she was a slave girl who was totally controlled and forced to have sex, but never wanted to actually be a slave girl. The fantasy was exciting and good for getting her juices going while she was playing with herself late at night, but she knew the reality would be completely different. The thought of actually being graded as a slave made her weak in the knees. She hoped that there was not a stain in her crotch showing how excited she was about this task!

That night Katie had multiple orgasms before she could finally get to sleep. The next morning she couldn't decide what to wear to be graded as a slave! Finally she decided on just a light dress with no underwear and a pair of high heeled shoes. By the time she was on the bus, she regretted her decision as her large breasts swayed freely and her nipples were so stiff with excitement that they were trying to tear holes in the thin fabric.

Katie was a very pretty girl, a healthy 19 years old with long blond hair. She had a near perfect figure with large breasts over a slender waist and nicely flared hips and bottom. Where ever she went males of all ages followed her with hungry eyes. In fact several had tried to put a collar on her so they could keep her for themselves. So far she had managed to stay free.

On the bus two boys, a few years younger than she was, had sat on either side of her and she thought they were working up the courage to start groping her. If they started she wasn't sure where they would stop, or even if they would try and take her to an enslavement center. Before they could start anything the bus arrived at the mall and Katie quickly made her escape.

Katie wasn't familiar with the mall, so it took her a while to find the 'pet' store there. As she got close she could see several slave girls in the window and she thought she could see more in the store but there were a number of guys around what she thought were slave girls, blocking a clear view.

Katie wondered where these stores got their 'inventory'. Originally the government were the only ones to sell slaves, and those were sold from the enslavement centers. Once a person owned a slave girl they could resell her however they wanted, just as long as the sale was reported to the Government and they got their tax on the sale. At some point the Government stopped having so many bulk auctions and the 'pet' stores started selling individual slaves.

Katie stopped at a pillar a short way from the store entrance, and she tried to calm her breathing. She had been concentrating so hard at getting to the store she had been able to push the reason for her going there to the back of her mind. Now that she was here it hit her all over again. She was here to be graded as a slave. To be naked in a place that the only naked girls were slaves, girls to be sold as animals. The urge to drop her hands and yank up her skirt and work off some of the tension was almost overwhelming, but she firmly reminded herself that she was in public and had a meeting to get to.

As soon as Katie stepped inside the store a woman, who looked to be in her mid 20's, appeared at her side asking, “Are you Katie Smith?”

Katie not trusting her voice, silently nods her head. The woman quickly takes her into a side room. “I'm Lucy, and I had almost given up on you, as we are almost out of time to get you girls setup for the inspection.”

Katie found herself swept through a room set up as a very nice waiting area, with a number of comfy looking chairs with the latest women's magazines scattered on some end tables. The two of them went through a door in the back of the room and down a corridor to the next room.

As they stepped inside the room, Donna and Kaitlyn stopped talking and turned to face her. Donna snapped, “Its about time you got here! We've been waiting for ages!”

“I've never been to this mall before, I couldn't find this store,” Katie replied.

“Never mind, what matters is that you are all here now and we've got a lot to do to get you ready.” Lucy's cut in with a commanding tone, silencing the girls.

“What do you mean,” Kaitlyn asked. “We're here for a vanity grading, just fill out the paperwork and let us get out of this degrading place.” The blush on her cheeks and the faint quiver of her voice betrayed her own excitement at being there.

Lucy shook her head, “If you want a certificate, then you have to have a professional inspector do the grading. I can give an unofficial grading but I was told you needed to bring back a certificate, weren't you?”

The three girls nodded back, and Lucy continued, “Then you three will need to be in the lot that is getting inspected today. I'll need to collar you and list you in the store's inventory so that the grading will happen and you can get your official certificate.”

Katie was alarmed at being told she would be 'inventory'. But at the same time her arousal was kicked up a couple of notches. “Wait, won't that mean that we are officially registered as slaves?”

The other two girls looked at her their eyes widening in shock as the meaning of her words sank in. Lucy shook her head and said, “The inspections are handled under a separate department from the one that tracks slave registrations. Besides as long as I get your files deleted from the system before the nightly updates, we are good. The only thing that would stop me from doing that would be if you got sold. If that happened, then your registration records would automatically be submitted to the slave girl registry for their records to be updated.”

“Now unless you would prefer to pay the $400 it would take to purchase the certificate like normal?” Lucy left her question hanging in the air, waiting for them to respond.

The three girls knew they didn't have that kind of money, they were students on really limited budgets. The only way they could meet the Sorority's challenge was to do as Lucy said. They all froze not wanting to be the first to agree to be listed as 'inventory'.

After giving the girls a moment to think, “Well? If you are going to refuse leave now. I don't have all day and I need to get the one's staying processed so we can pull this off.” None of the girls left.

Lucy turned and opened a closet and pulled out three empty bins. Flipping them open and sliding one in front of each girl, “Get stripped and put everything into your bin. Now sluts!” She had pulled a crop off her waist belt and cracked it across her palm.

The crack caused the girls to jump and they started stripping off their clothes and putting them in the bin in front of them. “Faster, faster! We're on a time table here!” Lucy barked at them, accompanied bay another crack of the crop.

Katie had worn little and so was the first to be naked and ready for Lucy to continue. She was quickly joined by the other two. “Good. Now on your knees and put your hands on your head. Knees spread shoulder wide”

Katie kept herself shaved slave smooth like most girls did now, as the guys seemed to really like that slaves were clean shaved. With all three of them as naked as slaves, Katie could see that the other two girls did so was well.

The naked girls quickly knelt as directed. Silently Lucy closes each of the bins and puts them back in the closet and locks the door. The click of the lock was thunderous to the naked girls, as they now felt themselves completely separated from their clothes and ID's. Completely separated from everything that proved they were free women not slaves.

From a pocket Lucy pulls out a camera phone, “You stand up against that wall there,” she orders Donna. Quickly she takes photo's of the girl from all sides; front, side, back, and a close-up of her face. Pulling some steel and leather from a drawer, Lucy quickly has the girl's hands locked behind her back with steel cuffs and a narrow leather collar snugged around the naked girls neck. With casual motions Lucy has her on a leash and secured to the wall.

“Next,” Lucy calls pointing at Kaitlyn. To Katie it seemed like only a few blinks of her eyes and it was her turn to have her photo's taken and to be shackled and leashed like the other two girls. Her leash was then attached to the back of Kaitlyn's collar so that they were linked in a coffle just like slaves.

From another drawer Lucy pulls a clipboard with paperwork on it. “Now I'll need to use your real information as what I put in the system will automatically be checked against the public records when I save the file. If I use false information it will get flagged and someone will investigate. I'm not taking that kind of risk.”

Lucy starts with Katie at the end of the line, when Katie is slow to answer she receives three stinging swats on her rounded bottom. “No hesitation! I ask and you answer immediately or I'll give you worse that that little attention getter.” With that encouragement Lucy is able to complete the short forms in record time.

“Now Sluts, we're going into the hall and down to the grading room. Real slaves would have been de-voiced,” Lucy tells the collared girls while pulling a spray bottle out and waiving it at them. If one of you so much as squeaks, I'll de-voice the lot of you. Understood?”

All three girls flinch back, nodding that they understand.

Lucy unhooks the leash from the wall, and pulls the coffle of girls into the hall and closes the door behind them. She quickly leads them down the hall. Katie is lost in a haze, here she is naked and helpless in a place that anyone who saw her would think she was a slave girl. The thought leaves her feeling incredibly horny! She tries to walk down the hall with her thighs clamped, she doesn't know if she is trying to hide her pussy or give herself the additional sensation she so desperately wants.

It isn't that long before they turn into a room near the other end of the hall. Once inside Lucy casually hooks the leash to the wall and walks over to the desk. The three helpless girls watch in silence as Lucy connects her phone to the computer and enters in their information.

Soon the printer is humming away. Lucy takes what is printed and slaps something onto three shiny metal collars. She looks up at them before checking her paperwork and selecting one of the collars. Lucy then goes to the far end of the room and grabs a rolling table and locks it into place.

The sharp clack as the table locks in place wakes Katie out of her daze. She looks around the room, it is large enough to be a store all on its own. One wall is all of glass that has been painted over so no one can see inside. In the middle of that wall are a pair of doors. A few feet back from that wall are a row of clamps, the center position was where the table had been placed. Behind that row was a second group for a total of ten places to lock a table down.

Lucy chooses Katie first as she is the last in the coffle. She takes the blond's leash and pulls her over to the table, “Hop up and get on your knees facing the door.”

It is awkward with her hands still cuffed behind her but Katie manages to do as she is told. Lucy adjusts hers knees until they are as wide as can be on the table and then flicks a switch on the side of the cart. When that happens Katie realizes that her legs are pinned to the table. In sudden panic she tries to pull free of the table, but from her hips down no part of her so much as twitches.

“Please, not so wide! I feel too exposed this way,” Katie begs.

Lucy smiles at her, “Nonsense! The meat grader needs to see your dripping pussy. How else will he test to see how juicy you are?” She casually reaches out and tweaks Katie's left nipple. Katie is left breathless as her pussy spasms in response.

Chuckling at nearly making Katie cum, Lucy takes the leather collar off of Katie/s neck and replaces it with a steel one. Once the steel collar clicks shut around her neck, Katie shudders. That click had a sound of finality. Lucy casually slapped Katie on her ass several times. Katie opens her mouth more startled than in pain but nothing comes out. Katie finds herself unable to make a sound!

Donna calls out, “What did you do to her? It looked like she was trying to yell but I couldn't hear a thing. You said you wouldn't de-voice us!”

Lucy whirls and points a finger at the short haired girl. “These collars have microchips in them that prevent the wearer from making a sound. With inventory wearing them we don't have to keep track when a girl was de-voiced and when it will wear off. Wearing one of these collars they are all kept silent as long as they are in the shop. Oh and the bar-code on the collar? That is supposed to match the one that is on a properly registered slaves right hip. With you three already on the tables, no one will notice that you don't have them.”

Kaitlyn throws in a question, “You mean that our slave registration numbers are on these collars?”

“Well they are your inspection registration numbers for now. They will only become your slave registration numbers when you get sold. Excuse me...if you get sold!” She adds seeing the panic on the two girls faces, “Now don't worry. Each of you is listed as being in a hold status while you are being graded. Someone would have to move you out of that status before we could sell you.”

“Now any other questions?” Lucy asks, her tone annoyed, as she brandishes the de-voicer spray. Donna and Kaitlyn both snap their mouths closed and try to move away from Lucy, but the leash connecting them to the wall keeps them in place.

With a nod and a smile of satisfaction, Lucy goes back to the desk. Once again checking the paperwork against the collars, she repeats the process for the other two girls. When she is finished Donna is in position one, Katie in number three and Kaitlyn is in position five.
Deciding to give these pledges a more interesting wait, Lucy goes and stands in front of the helplessly pinned and displayed girls, “Now I want you three to relax. The meat grader will be here this afternoon.” Katie shudders at the common name for a Licensed Slave Inspector.

“I don't want you three to think about these doors here, how they open out into a crowded portion of the mall. I don't want you to think about all the people on the other side of this wall, walking in and out of shops just like this one. And I want you to forget that if one of them were to come in here and see you three, they could wheel you up to the register and we would be required to sell you to them.”

As Lucy walks back to the desk, the three helpless naked girls attention is locked on the doors and the voices they can hear on the far side of the wall. Lucy smirks to herself, “Oh and I have to go to lunch now. But I'll be back by the time the meat grader is here to work you girls up...I mean to grade you.”

Katie throws a pleading look over her shoulder as Lucy walks back out to the corridor. The three naked girls are left in silence except for the sounds of people talking and laughing just a few feet from where they wait.

- - - - - - - - - -

Notes for posting below this story

Let me own up that for this story I took the shop staging from a story by Katie Smith & Joe Doe: Tracey Prime. This story is in a separate but almost identical store setup. Without the inspiration from that story this one would not exist.
These users thanked the author GreyRose for the post (total 10):
gentlemanmarinerjeepsterSteveBurkeHooked6automagix12dtrelskyFreight_Trainjardam1timeriderreddbunnz

imreadonly2
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Re: Katie gets an Education Part 1

Post by imreadonly2 »

What a wonderful story! I love the final image of the girls listening into the conversations on the other side of the glass.

I like how you built the situation, one step at a time, so no one step seemed entirely unreasonable. I also loved the impersonal nature of the store, and the girl's reaction.

Maybe one of the corners of the static cling blackout sheet has peeled back, and some of the seniors from the local high school do a Porkys and peer in at the three girls. Unable to close their legs, they have to listen to the 18-year-old boys assess their charms while talking about whether they should go play video games instead.

Maybe mall security comes by, and shoes the girls away, but then opens the doors and goes in for a closer inspection, to make sure the inventory is secure, of course...
These users thanked the author imreadonly2 for the post:
Hooked6

imreadonly2
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Re: Katie gets an Education Part 1

Post by imreadonly2 »

I also loved the idea of them being graded with other slave girls. Nice!

On thing that might be fun is to have the janitor come in and take down the black screens to clean the windows while they are being graded, thus attracting a crowd from the food court. :oops:
These users thanked the author imreadonly2 for the post:
Hooked6