Please don't forget to leave feedback on the stories you read!

Katie gets an Education Part 2

GreyRose
Established Author
Established Author

Katie gets an Education Part 2

Post by GreyRose »

Katie gets an Education
Part 2
by GreyRose

Since Lucy had left, time passed at a slow crawl. Katie looks around the room for any clue as to what was going to happen next. She looks to her left to see Donna struggling, Katie can't tell if the short haired girl is more annoyed or frightened. To Katie's right Kaitlyn is sitting still with her eye's closed, from her breathing she looks to be lost in fantasies.

Katie tries to guess what is going to happen. Lucy said she was going for lunch, would she just go get something to eat or be gone for the whole time? How long was her lunch break? Would she be back in time for the grading to start or as it was finishing up?

Katie's useless fretting is interrupted by voices. “Dude, don't go in there...” “Man it's a store, I'm just going to check out what they've got.” The door opens and the two boys from the bus enter!

Katie is flooded with panic, here she is naked and helpless before the two boys that had wanted to enslave her earlier. Their expressions say that they have entered a candy store, seeing as they have three displayed slaves all to themselves. The two focus on Katie as her sudden efforts to break free of the table cause her large tits to wave like flags, grabbing their attention.

“Woa! Look at the melons on this slut!” The two boys put themselves on each side of the table Katie is on. She feels helpless and exposed, these two now have the freedom to do everything their depraved horny minds can think of. She feels horribly embarrassed to be on such lewd display...and she has never been so horny in her LIFE!

The two exchange lewd and rude comments, each trying to outdo the other. As they talk their four hands explore her exposed body. Their touches focusing mostly on painful gropes of her tits and wiggling their fingers in her dripping pussy, bringing her closer and closer to an orgasm...

Behind her the door slams open and Katie is jarred out of her daydream. She blinks and looks around, seeing just herself and the other two girls displayed on their grading tables. She realizes that she had been fantasizing about those boys, that none of that had been real!

She is trembling with pent up desire, in her fantasy she had been sooo close to having an orgasm, and then it was stolen from her! She works to calm her breathing, and deal with the disappointment of not getting satisfaction. She can't believe that she had drifted off into a fantasy like that, being collared and exposed like this is really getting to her.

As Katie struggles to get oriented again, she looks over her shoulder and sees a girl about her age lead a string of slaves into the room. It isn't until the door is closed and the slave coffle is hooked to the same point that they had been tied to, that the girl turns and notices the three of them.

“Where the hell did you three come from? I wasn't told about any other new slaves being delivered today.” The three of them just look back at her in silence. With a shake of her head, “As if I could trust anything a slave told me even if you weren't wearing store collars.”

Ignoring the three slaves on the display tables, the shop girl gets down to work. First she scans the paperwork on the new slaves she had brought in before printing labels and putting the collars on all of the slaves in the coffle. She quickly pulls out two tables and loads slaves on them, filling out the first row where the three of them already were. As she is putting out the first table for the second row, she is interrupted.

A balding heavyset man in his late thirties enters the room, “Emily, stop what you are doing. There's been a change of plans.”

Emily turns to him, “Sure thing Mr Barnes. I can always stop working.”

Th man continues, “I've already canceled the meat grader for today. I need you to get all these sluts out to the loading dock. We'll be loading them in the van.”

“OK that's loads easier than doing all the paperwork from the grading. Where they going?” Emily asks asks as she returns the empty cart to the side of the room.

“Another store was supposed to be running a booth at an event today,” Mr Barnes replies. “But they had a run on stock and so don't have enough to take to the show. I volunteered to handle it for them.”

“Cool, do you need me or Lucy to help at the booth?” Emily asks.

“No, I need the two of you here. So as soon as she gets back from lunch let her know that I'll need her to keep things running here until I get back,” he replies as he steps out through the door.

With a sigh Emily address the tabled slave's, “Well at least he caught me before I'd put all of the others out for grading.” She then starts with Kaitlyn, putting a leash on her before releasing her from the table. With tugs on the leash she pulls Kaitlyn over to the coffle and adds her to the end. She continues with the other four, until all ten slaves are all leashed together.

Returning to the desk she grabs a hand scanner and starts with the slave at the front of the coffle and quickly scans the collars of all ten slaves. She returns to the desk and connects the scanner and a tablet to the computer, then she works the keyboard and mouse for a couple of minutes. Finally she hits a final button and prints out a stack of paperwork. After disconnecting the tablet she puts the paperwork on a clipboard and grabbed them both.

Emily leads the coffle of slave girls into the hall and to the right, away from where Katie and the other Pledges had entered the store. After a few steps they go through another door that leads to a different corridor. This one has pipes running overhead with bare concrete floor and walls, more like it is a common area instead of part of the store.

Katie can tell that this corridor leads past a number of other stores. The thought of being naked and collared in public horrifies Katie! In the store there was at least some protection, they were in a back part of the store. But now anyone could come by and see her naked and play with her...

That last thought is more distracting than Katie is prepared for, as she tries to walk down the hall with her thighs clamped tight. She doesn't know if it is from modesty or because her need is trying to get just that extra bit of friction to her crotch. She stumbles along with the rest of the slaves trying to pull herself together. So she is completely unprepared when they exit the building and walk out onto a loading dock.

She sees a van has been backed up to the dock and the doors are open, ready for the girls to be loaded. “About time Emily, I was about to go looking for you!” Mr Barnes grumped.

“You did want me to print out their sales paperwork didn't you, Mr Barnes?” Emily said with fained innocence. “And I've got the tablet programmed to complete their sales too.”

“Hmp, you're right I will need both of those, so good thinking. Did you also move them out of grading status?”

Emily looked guilty, “Oops, no boss. I'll go do that now.”

Shaking his head, “Be sure to do that from the front register. No one's been out front since I stepped back to get you.”

“Uh, its a lot harder to do from the register. And sometimes it doesn't work the first time. Can't it wait until Lucy gets back and we take care of it then?” Emily asked.

“NO! I want it done now. If you had remembered to update their status while you were printing out the sales sheets, you wouldn't have to do it now.”

With a silent wave, Emily heads back into the mall. At a yell from her boss, she starts trotting to get back to the store all the quicker.

Katie is now getting really worried. When would Lucy get back to the store? Would she be in time to prevent Lucy from changing their status? Would she be able to get Katie and the other pledges back to the store before something worse happened?

- - - - - - - - - -
These users thanked the author GreyRose for the post (total 6):
jardam1jeepstergentlemanmarinerFreight_Traintimeriderreddbunnz