Please don't forget to leave feedback on the stories you read!

Lake Party Slave Game, Part 1

GreyRose
Established Author
Established Author

Post by GreyRose »

To save some description exposition, I'm using a shortcut by finding an actress that has the right look for each character. This story started off as a background building comment from my 'Katie Gets An Education' story. (If there's interest I can post that story on this board)

= = =
All of the Girls are in collage, Approximately 21 years old

Amber - Redhead, 5'4" (think Amy Adams) https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0010736/bio ... _ov_bio_sm
Erica - pale blond, 5'6" (think Katheryn Winnick) https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0935395/?ref_=fn_al_nm_1
Julie - black haired, 5'7" (think Rosario Dawson) https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0206257/bio ... _ov_bio_sm
Morgan - brunette, 5'7" (think Erica Durance) https://www.imdb.com/name/nm1570568/?ref_=rvi_nm
Heather - raven haired, 5'4" (think Olivia Munn) https://www.imdb.com/name/nm1601397/?ref_=nmbio_bio_nm
Christina - brunette, 5'7" (think Morena Baccarin) https://www.imdb.com/name/nm1072555/bio ... _ov_bio_sm

by GreyRose

The girls arrived in a gaggle, and dropped their supplies for the night's game. They had been planning this ever since the middle of the Spring semester. They had first gotten the idea over several bottles of wine during a Saturday night study party, and now they were finally going to do it!

They had met at a slave psychology discussion group, discussing the various paths that lead a woman into slavery. The one that they kept coming back to was, what would lead a woman to trade her freedom willingly for a life of slavery?

What started as a discussion on why a woman would volunteer to be enslaved drifted into slave girl fantasies. No one remembers who was the first to bring it up, but all of them admitted to being excited by various slave girl fantasies. Which led to them coming up with 'the game' as they called it.

The girls had decided to keep it simple, food and drink along with some props for the game. No camping gear. They had picked this portion of the lake as it was deserted now that the semester had ended earlier this week. Also the boathouse had been there for a number of years and there was lots of cast off stuff that they should be able to use.

They quickly sorted things out, Morgan opened the first bottle of wine while Heather laid out some cheese and crackers for everyone to snack on. Christina and Amber made sure that the lock-box was there and ready for the game. Julie and Erica wet to gather some firewood for when it got dark.

The girls chattered about anything but what they were about to do tonight. They were into their second bottle of wine when Erica decided to kick things off by asking, "Well did everyone do as I told them? Did you apply the patch like I told you to?" With giggles and snickers the others confirmed that they each had applied them as they were supposed to.

Amber and Julie each brought out a sack, the sound of steel on steel from each. Amber looking at Julie in surprise. Julie winked and whispered to the redhead, "I found something interesting to add to the game." Upon hearing the sounds coming from the sacks, all the girls went silent. The moment of truth had arrived, all their planning had led to this moment.

Erica broke the tension by jumping to her feet, "Oh, let's just get it started!" Her sudden actions startling the others. At this the girls all stand and start taking off their clothes, all of them giggling as the tension of the moment seeks an outlet.

In no time at all the six girls are naked with their clothes neatly folded, even their jewelry and cell phones included in the piles of their clothes. The only thing left on them is a white adhesive patch on their right hip. They completed the task by pulling even this off, exposing a tattoo.

Erica checks each of the girls to make sure that all of the tattoo's are crisp and clear. "OK girls, everybody did it right. Each of us now has a barcode, just like real slave girls. We can be scanned and tracked, just like anything else that can be bought and sold." Her quiet words send shivers down each of the girls spines. Her words evoking both fear and lust.

Christina asks, "These are just temporary right? They'll wash off later?"

Erica replies with a straight face, "No, I decided to use permanent ink on all of your tattoo's. You are all marked as slaves for the rest of your life!" She holds her expression only for a moment, before bursting out with laughter. "Of course I used temporary ink! But I did decide to use higher grade ink, which is why I had you all put the patches on a few hours ago. That gave them all enough time to set properly."

"Wait, you didn't use the stuff that comes off quick?" Heather asks as she rubs at the mark on her hip.

"No, I thought that if we knew the bar codes could come off that easy it wouldn't feel real enough. So I found some ink that professional slavers sometimes use on their inventory. We're all wearing bar-codes that will take months to wear off. This way we'll have a taste of what it feels like to be marked permanently. " Erica replies.

Morgan stares at her blond friend, "Months? What about swimming or sunbathing? How are we going to hide these things for so long? Wait, that's the point right?"

"Ooh, right," Christina jumps in. "I see what you mean. The thought that I'm marked and might be caught hiding it! Oh you bitch, this is a dirty trick." She finishes with a half angry laugh.

The other girls decide to laugh it off, after all there is no way to remove the slave tattoo's until enough time has passed. They all understand Erica's reasoning though, both the long term ink as well as surprising them with it. They each felt a loss of control and danger now that they hadn't been expecting, they all tingled with increased excitement!

Amber grabbed her bag and pulled out something for each of the others and handed them out. Each girl is now looking at a shiny steel slave collar. "I know we originally talked about just using leather collars but I decided to upgrade from that. Now these are just plain steel, no fancy electronics. I didn't want to risk somebody picking up a signal out here."

Julie chips in, "Yeah right, like any of us could afford one of the high grade collars!"

Amber glares at her friend, "All right, being a college student really crimps the budget. These are... ahem, borrowed from the psychology department. So we better not damage them before I can put them back."

"Hey I found the ink in the department supplies too," Erica admits.

"And I make three," Julie admits. With her toe she points at the sack next to her. "I raided the department supplies to get my surprise." The others look at her curiously, as the caramel skinned beauty had not been asked to bring anything. Julie just smiles mysteriously back at them.

Christina giggles, "First the Professor opens us up to the psychology of slaves and then we repay her by raiding her supplies! Do we dare share with her the results of our 'experiment'? Maybe she will let us try this again someplace indoors." The others giggle at that thought.

"I don't know, the Professor can be kinda scary when she's really rolling on the subject of slaves," Heather comments. "She might want to make us a long term project."

The others shudder at the idea of what being a project like that might entail. What would they do if their teacher found out and wanted them to play their game long term? Do any of them trust the older woman that way?

"Hey, are we doing this?" Amber asks, gesturing with the slave collar in her hand. As she raises it to her throat, Morgan stops her.

"Wait, a slave girl is always collared by someone else. We should put it on the one on our left" Morgan suggests. The others agree that having the slave collar locked onto them by someone else does feel more right.

So they turn to the girl on their left and position the heavy steel collar around the neck of the girl there. Without really trying to do it, they all close the collars at the same time. The simultaneous click was almost like a gunshot in the quiet of the night.

Each girl has an explosion of emotions to deal with as they feel the chill of the slave collar around their neck. The girls go through a gamut of emotions, fear, excitement, terror,lust. They realize that they are real slave girls now.

They are all panting, they feel their nipples stiffen and their pussy's juice up as these feelings wash over them. They each feel like they've taken the ultimate step in their game.

Julie picks up her sack and the others can hear more steel shifting as she does so. "I saw some slave girls working on the side of the road a few weeks ago. And they each had one of these!" Like a magician she pulls a chain about a foot long with wide leather straps on each end out of the bag. "I saw them wearing hobble chains. These are perfect additions for the game!"

This surprise is better received than Erica's trick with the tattoo ink. Each girl eagerly takes one and locks them around their ankles. The next few minutes are like something out of an old comedy film as the girls stumble around. They are all surprised at how difficult having their steps limited to such a short stride makes getting about.

As each of the girls are quite active they get the hang of walking with the hobbles fairly quickly. But having their freedom limited this way takes their excitement to a whole new level. Being chained this way drives home their self image as runaway slave girls even deeper.

Christina picks up the clothes of a free woman and shuffles over to the lock-box. She carefully puts these things in, and confirms the keys to their collars are safely in there as well. Each of the others bring other piles of free women's things over and place them inside the lockbox. Christina checks with Julie to make sure the keys to the hobble chains are in there as well. Erica is the only one that doesn't put everything into the chest. She shows her cell phone to the others.

"Before we go any further, I want to take some photos of everybody." Erica tells her friends. She has them line up and she takes a close up scan of the barcode on each girl before taking front, side and back photos of them. She does the same with her bar code and has Morgan take the photos of her.

She ignores the others questioning looks as she plays with her phone before announcing to the group at large, "I didn't tell you before but these are real slave bar codes. These are the same kind that are used by slavers. We each now have a slave profile in the National Slave Database." The other girls erupt in questions and exclamations to this announcement.

Heather lunges forward grabbing for the blond girls phone, the two struggle for a bit. The phone flies out of Erica's hand and bounces off the inside lid of the lock-box hitting several of the control keys. As both Erica and Heather dive for the phone they trip on their hobble chains and fall on the lid of the lock-box, which slams closed.

Heather tries tugging at the box, "Open it! Christina this contraption is your thing. Open it back up!" The girl's distress is felt by the others too.

Erica tries to calm her down, "Heather sweetie, relax. It's OK" The distraught girl pushes her away, not wanting to be touched by her friend. "It's just a temporary file, as long as I delete it before it's uploaded it won't be permanent." Julie shuffles over and puts a calming arm around Heather's shoulders, comforting her friend as much as she is comforted.

"Erica, this is too much! You are playing with our future here." Julie exclaims.

"Take it easy! Do you think I would do this without having researched it?" Erica tells the others. "This is a very standard procedure that is done for slave grading all the time. A girls profile is created for the grading and then if they are not enslaved the file goes inactive. As long as I update our accounts within 48 hours we'll be fine. I should even be able to delete them completely, so that there'll never be any record at all."

With everyone calmer, they turn to Christina. "Oh so now you want me to fix this mess?" the Exotic beauty snarls back at them. "When these two did their thing they closed the box. It's a lock-box, remember? Now that it's closed the timer has been engaged, we don't have the tools to get into it out here."

"This is why we're out here right? To feel that our fate is out of our hands?" Christina continued, "I don't know what the timer is set to now. I think the settings were changed when these two threw a 'monkey-wrench' into things. Now we don't know how long it's set for."

"So how long do you think it might be?" Morgan asked.

With a sigh Christina replies, "When I tested it the minimum time is 4 hours, and the maximum the timer can run is up to 48 hours. We'll just have to wait. Don't you think the uncertainty of knowing how long we'll be trapped as slaves is exciting? Isn't it just what we wanted?"

Amber laughs, "Well we've had quite a number of surprises so far today. I'd say this game is giving us a better slave experience than we ever could have planned for. I don't know about you girls but I think things just got even more exciting."

Erica replies, "We were planning on staying out here overnight anyway. We wanted to rough it just like escaped slave girls would. This will only add to the mystery for when we'll be able to get to our clothes and change back into free women again."

The girls all laughed nervously, and made efforts to relax and get back into the spirit of the game. They remembered the next step was to find something to sleep on for the night. Just like 'real escaped slave girls' would do. It was why they picked this location. But first they dragged the lock-box out of sight, so that it looked more like the camp of slave girls on the run.

The girls split up again, Amber, Julie, Morgan, and Heather headed off searching for things to use for bedding. While Erica and Christina worked on setting up a fire, since naked slave girls might get cold at night. The first group found that the hobbles were making it take longer than they had expected.

Finally they had some piles of discarded life jackets, seat cushions and some dirty tarps and towels. By the time they finished finding everything the girls all looked filthy and their hair was tangled with twigs and leaves in them. Now they truly looked the part of escaped slaves.

By the time the girls settled down again they were exhausted. None of them had realized how much extra effort walking around with hobbles took. As they opened another bottle of wine they managed to get their party mood back. They settled around the fire and started talking about their slave girl fantasies.

As they talked about guys with big hard hot cocks ramming into various parts of their body's, they got more and more turned on. There being a distinct lack of men about the girls found themselves pairing off and exploring what a pair of girls can do to satisfy each other.

Without their cell phones they couldn't know the time, but it was quite late and the girls were very distracted with each other so they missed the arrival of others.

"Ahem, EXCUSE ME!" a loud voice broke the slave girl passion party.

= = =
Last edited by GreyRose on Mon Aug 17, 2020 2:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
These users thanked the author GreyRose for the post (total 11):
garyjeepsterSteveBurkegentlemanmarinerHooked6automagix12dtrelskyFreight_TrainGypsieCowboytimerider and one more user

gary
Established Author
Established Author

Re: Lake Party Slave Game, Part 1

Post by gary »

Nice start, as usual they go to far in there slave play and now they will pay for it.

orflash64
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by orflash64 »

Great start, I look forward to the rest of the story.
:thumbup:
A picture is worth a thousand words, a picture of a beautiful nude lady, priceless.

jeepster
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by jeepster »

Love it! as said a great start and can't wait for the rest!

Hooked6
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Hooked6 »

GREAT CONCEPT! I really loved the set-up and the fact that there are so many participants - each with their own personality traits, which should lend to some interesting dynamics as the group comes under pressure. Those personalities have already come into play as the barcode ink was announced, the leg hobbles were introduced and finally the slave profiles were created. I love this.

I can't wait for the next part.

Hooked6

automagix12
Site Operator
Site Operator

Post by automagix12 »

GreyRose,
in the beginning you asked if anybody would like you to upload your story 'Katie Gets An Education' to this board.
Well, I for one would like to see this other/older story uploaded. Thanks in advance.
Good girls will not be spanked here :D

GreyRose
Established Author
Established Author

Post by GreyRose »

Automagix,
I've posted the first part of that Katie Gets an Education and will post the next part in a few day's so people have a chance to read this part first. (It will also fill up some time as I work on my new story. :-) )
These users thanked the author GreyRose for the post:
automagix12

imreadonly2
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by imreadonly2 »

I loved this story, and the image of the naked girls in the woods, chained together. I picture the slave hounds after them, as they splash through freezing streams and crawl over split rail fences (ouch!), all the way getting chased farther and farther from their clothes and ID. :-) GREAT JOB!! I'm looking forward to part 2.