Please don't forget to leave feedback on the stories you read!

Fiancée Gets Strip Searched

b7ffh
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Fiancée Gets Strip Searched

Post by b7ffh »

CHAPTER 1 - INTRODUCTION

It was a perfect day. The sky was blue. The sun was shining brightly. It was not too hot or too cold. I was driving down the road in my F-150 pickup. Seated next to me was a beautiful girl. I looked over at her. She had luxurious red hair, green eyes, and a milky white complexion. She was dressed simply in a t-shirt, skirt, and sandals. But her clothes weren’t what was at the forefront of my mind. It was rather, what was under her clothes. “I can’t wait to finally see what you look like naked,” I said with a wink. She feigned shock, and then smiled. “Patience, big man! Tomorrow night, this entire body will be yours to do with whatever you want!” As she was saying this, she took her hands and ran them slowly down the front of her chest, over her ample breasts, and down her flat stomach. I swallowed hard, and she giggled and told me to concentrate on driving.

My name is Gary, and I was with my fiancée Amy. We were both 20 years old, and madly in love with each other. We had grown up together as next door neighbors. We were each other’s middle school crushes, and then high school sweethearts. Last year, I had finally worked up the nerve to propose to her, and she had said “Yes!” Although we had been engaged for a year, the most we had ever done was kiss. In fact, I hadn’t even been to first base with her. With both of us growing up in a very conservative church, we had decided to save our virginity for our wedding night, and while it had been really, really hard, we had just one more day to go!

For most guys, we don’t really think about what comes between the engagement and the wedding. For girls like Amy, however, planning the wedding and making sure it is the perfect wedding of their dreams seems to consume them. I am convinced that Amy spent more time planning the wedding than Eisenhower’s entire staff spent planning the D-Day invasion!

However, she did not turn into a bridezilla like so many. She remained sweet and kind and considerate. Part of this was due to her meticulous planning. Often the day before the wedding is a flurry of desperate activity. Not so with us. Amy had deliberately planned a free day before the wedding so we would have time to relax and take care of any last-minute details.

The wedding was set for Saturday morning. This morning, which was the day before the wedding, Amy had wanted to drive to the wedding cake shop and make sure they had it exactly how she had wanted it. This cake shop was well-known in the region but was in another state. It was about a two-hour drive on the Interstate highway. I personally think the real reason for the trip was that all the wedding preparations and relatives at her home were stressing her out, and she just wanted some time to relax with me before the big day.

We had driven to the cake shop early this morning and, thankfully, the cake was perfect and exactly how she had wanted it! For our drive back, there had been a large truck that had overturned on the Interstate resulting in the highway being shut down. Because of this, we had to drive home on back roads along rural highways which went through small towns. As we happily talked and drove that afternoon, little did either of us know that my wish to see her naked would be granted much sooner and in a much different situation that we had anticipated!

CHAPTER 2 – STRANGERS IN NEED

As we were driving, Amy spotted a disabled car up ahead by the side of the road with two men standing next to it. “Let’s pull over and see if we can help them,” Amy said. “I don’t know about that,” I replied cautiously. “Come on, you would want someone to do the same for us, if our truck broke down,” she answered.

I pulled over to the side of the road behind the car and got out of the truck. I saw that the two men looked like businessmen, clean cut and wearing suits. They both looked to be in their thirties. “Hi there, how can I help you,” I offered. The taller of the two replied. “My name is George, and this is my co-worker James. Because of the accident this morning on the Interstate, we took the back roads. Our cell phone doesn’t have a signal out here, and we got lost and ran out of gas. Would you mind giving us a lift to the nearest gas station?”

“Sure, no problem. There is a gas station in the next town just down the road a few miles. Do you mind riding in the back of the pickup?”

“No, not at all. Thanks so much for helping us,” they replied as they climbed in.

I got back in the driver’s seat and told Amy the story. “See Gary, I told you it would be ok. Now aren’t you glad you stopped to help those poor men?”

I nodded, and we drove on. Soon we were in the next town and at the intersection right before the gas station. I could see the gas station, right after the small police station. As I waited for the light to turn, I glanced in my rearview mirror. What I saw filled me with horror.

Our two passengers in the back of the truck were smoking marijuana joints! Apparently, I was not the only one who noticed. A police cruiser pulled up behind me and turned on its siren. “Please pull over into the police lot,” the command came over the cruiser’s loudspeaker. As I pulled in and came to a stop, the police car stopped behind us. Two officers got out of car – an older officer and his younger partner - and crouched behind the doors, guns drawn and aimed at us.

One at a time, they had us slowly leave the vehicle and lay down spread eagle in the parking lot next to each other. This being the main intersection in the small town, the commotion attracted a small crowd of about 20 onlookers.

The officers announced that we were all under arrest. They also announced that they would do a quick search of each of us, before handcuffing us and taking us into the police station. They started with George. While the older officer watched over us with his gun drawn, the younger officer had George slowly stand up, keeping his hands up in the air, and walk over to the police cruiser. He had him bend forward over the hood of the police cruiser with his palms flat on the hood, and his legs spread. With him in this position, he proceeded to quickly frisk him, not finding any weapons or any more drugs, except for the joint George had been smoking. After the search, George was handcuffed and made to sit cross-legged on the ground. The same process was repeated for James and then for me.

Then it was Amy’s turn. Just like us, Amy was instructed to slowly get up off the ground, and bend over the hood of the car, with her arms straight, and her palms flat on the hood. The officer instructed Amy to spread her legs shoulder width apart.

Then just as the younger officer was about to search Amy, the older officer pulled rank. “Why don’t you watch over the other suspects and I will search the female,” he ordered. With a look of disappointment, the junior officer obeyed.

The crowd of mostly male onlookers moved closer to watch the older officer search Amy. From my position slightly to the left and behind Amy, I could see everything he was doing.

He went to the front door of the cruiser and pulled out a pair of gloves and put them on. Then standing next my fiancée, he slowly ran his fingers through her hair, and then the back of her neck. Then he slowly and carefully squeezed and felt down the entire lengths of both of her arms. He then felt her back and then her stomach.

“Ma’am, I am now going to search your chest,” he announced. Before Amy could say anything, he used both hands to feel along the sides of her breasts and then the bottom along the lower portion of her bra. Once finished with this he cupped both breasts in his hands and squeezed them several times. Amy gasped at the intrusion, and I felt a surge of anger mixed with a twinge of jealousy. Here, I had been Amy’s beau for so long, and had not yet felt her breasts, and here was this old, ugly, guy, feeling up my fiancée in broad daylight in front of an audience of a 20 people!

“Hey, that wasn’t a search, that was a grope!” I yelled out at the officer. “No sir, that was strictly by procedure,” he replied.

Then he turned to the junior officer who was watching over us with his gun. “I am worried that this suspect will try to rush me and take my gun. If he makes any moves, don’t hesitate to shoot him!”

Hearing this, my fiancée turned her head towards me. “Please Gary, they are just doing their job. Please don’t do anything stupid. I don’t want to lose you!”

Thoroughly defeated I sat back down. The officer continued his search. He encircled Amy’s right thigh with both of his hands and proceeded to slide them down her thigh over her skirt, squeezing as he went. He repeated that on the other thigh.

“Ma’am, I am now going to pat down your buttocks and crotch,” he announced. Then he proceeded to quickly run his hands up over her crotch, and then slowly and thoroughly squeezed her ass over her dress.

After feeling up my fiancée, but still managing not to do anything explicitly not according to policy, he had her stand up and then handcuffed her behind her back.

“Everyone slowly get up and walk towards the police station,” he ordered.

We all got up and walked to the station. We passed through the automatic sliding doors at the entrance and went inside.

CHAPTER 3 – SMALL TOWN JAIL

Upon walking in, we entered a small rectangular room filled with about 6 desks. They were all empty, it seems that everyone was out of the office or on patrol. In the left corner of the room there was a large desk. Behind the wall above the desk, there was a portrait of an older woman in a police uniform with the caption underneath: “Chief Andrea Jones.” It was obvious that this town was not used to a lot of crime.

We continued walking straight and came to a large metal sliding door. One of the officers pushed a button next to the door, and it opened allowing us to enter the jail. The jail consisted of a single large room. Along the length of the right wall, there were two jail cells. The cells were both built into the corners and consisted of metal bars that were anchored into the walls of the corners. there was a 12-foot gap between the cells preventing any physical contact between the two cells. In between the two cells there was a curtain that could be drawn to prevent a person in one cell from seeing into the other. However, at this time the curtain was completely open, which enabled each cell to be completely visible to the other.

There was a large desk in the middle of the room, and an officer seated there. When he saw us, he got up and came toward us. He opened the door to the cell that was nearest the door. “Put the men in here,” he ordered. One at a time, I and George and James had our handcuffs taken off and were made to enter the cell. After closing the door behind us, the jail officer then ordered, “put the female in the women’s cell,” opening the door for the other cell. Like us my fiancée had her handcuffs removed and was placed into the cell.

Once in my jail cell, I looked around. I could see my fiancée. She was nervously pacing in her cell. Across from the cell I was in with George and James, I could see a small alcove on the opposite wall. Across the entrance to the alcove, there was a curtain rod with a shower curtain on it. The curtain was open, and I could see that the alcove looked to be about 6 feet wide and 4 feet deep.

The officer who was behind the desk said it would be good if everyone got to know each other. He introduced himself as Officer Smith and said he was on jail duty today. The older arresting officer – the one who had felt up my fiancée – was Officer Powell. The younger arresting officer who had patted me down was Officer Nash.

Officer Smith then asked us why we had been doing drugs. He started with me. I explained the story of how we had picked up these strangers wanting to help them out, and then had seen them smoking marijuana in the back. The officers listened politely.

Officer Smith then asked George and James about the situation. They said that their car was broken down, and we had come and picked them up. Then they continued their testimony. “However, just before we got in, the female offered us the marijuana joints you saw. We declined them, but she said, ‘Don’t be shy, I got plenty of other stronger dope on me!’ We asked if she was worried about getting caught. ‘Not at all, these country bumpkin cops don’t know how to search females. They’ll just cop a feel of my tits and go away happy and confident that I don’t have anything on me,’ she told us. We were scared but did not want to tip them off. So, when we spotted your police cruiser, lighting up the marijuana joints seemed like a good way to get your attention without them being suspicious.”

Hearing this, me and Amy began to protest our innocence saying that these men were lying.

“Hold on there, son,” Officer Smith addressed me. “You already got your chance to talk. Now, I don’t want to hear any more from you. All right, ma’am it’s your turn.”

Amy repeated my story, emphasizing how it was all a lie. She told him where we were from. She explained how it was her wedding tomorrow, and she had gone to check on the cake with me.

The officer looked at her skeptically. “The cake shop seems pretty far away from where you live. Also, going along these back roads, takes about 3 times as long as using the Interstate. As the arresting officers what do you think?” he said addressing the other two officers.

The quietly chatted for a couple of minutes. Then Officer Smith gave their verdict. “We have two witness who have given firsthand testimony that they witnessed you confess that you have drugs hidden on your person. I think that satisfies the reasonable suspicion that is required to perform a strip search on you.”

Amy went white as a sheet when she heard the words “strip search”. George and James got excited looks in their eyes.

“Don’t worry, ma’am, strip searches on women are required to be done by a female officer, unless you specifically waive that restriction. Unfortunately, we don’t have any females available today to conduct this strip search. We will have one available first thing Monday morning. If the strip search is negative, you can be on your way.” he continued.

“I am getting married tomorrow. I can’t miss my wedding. Please, this is all really unnecessary,” Amy protested.

“Well, ma’am you could sign a waiver and have one of us perform the strip search. We would be happy to do it,” he said with a wink.

“No way,” my horrified fiancée replied. Then she remembered the portrait of the police chief she had seen in the outer office. “What about Chief Andrea Jones? Can she do my search?”

On hearing that, the officers exchanged knowing glances. Then Officer Smith spoke. “Chief Jones is off today to attend an intercity police table tennis tournament with a recruit. I will be happy to place a call for Chief Jones to come. However, it is unusual for us to make someone come in on their off day just for this, so I will need you to sign some forms saying that you are specifically requesting Chief Jones for your search, before I place the call.”

He left the jail and came back a minute later with a large stack of papers for Amy to sign authorizing the search. Amy knew that they might try to trick her by putting a different name on the forms, so she carefully verified that each form she signed referred to Andrea Jones and not one of the male officers present. Once she was done, she handed the forms back to Officer Smith.

Officer Smith made the phone call and explained the situation. “Chief Jones will be here in an hour,” he announced with a knowing wink towards the other officer.

Now there was nothing to do but sit and nervously wait for Andrea Jones to arrive. Although I was unhappy that Amy would get strip searched, at least it was going to be a woman that she would be undressing in front of. Who knows, maybe the Chief Andrea Jones would see through the bullshit and decide that Amy didn’t need to be strip searched after all!
These users thanked the author b7ffh for the post (total 2):
MarcellomcoJin

searchem
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Re: Fiancée Gets Strip Searched

Post by searchem »

Excellent beginning, very descriptive story. You got me hooked, looking forward to the continuation.
"Bendover and spread'em girl"

b7ffh
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by b7ffh »

Thank you very much for your kind feedback. Part 2 will be up in a little while.

SteveBurke
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by SteveBurke »

I'm guessing that "Andrea" is going to be a guy...
"Spread your legs and BEND OVER!" :twisted:

Hooked6
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Hooked6 »

What a nice way to end the decade. Very realistic scenario. I can see that happening. It just goes to show you that no good deed goes unpunished. ROFL.

Hooked6
These users thanked the author Hooked6 for the post:
Jin

b7ffh
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by b7ffh »

CHAPTER 4 – ANDREA JONES

After what seemed like an eternity later, but in reality, was probably 45 minutes, we heard the door to the jail open and a large blonde-haired man walked in followed by a black teenage boy.

The man looked to be about 6’6’’ and 280 pounds of pure muscle. He walked over to Amy’s cell and offered his hand. Amy hesitantly shook it. His massive hand completely engulfed hers.

“Hi, I heard you demanded to see me. I am Chief Andrea Jones. This here is Joel,” he said referring to the teenage boy. “He is an 18 years old high school senior who is part of our Future Minority Police Officer program which we started as part of our ongoing efforts to improve the diversity of our police force. He was spending the day with me learning about police life and attending the intercity police table tennis tournament as my doubles partner when Officer Smith called.”

“But you are not a woman!” my fiancée blurted out. “I saw your picture with your name ‘Andrea’.”

The man laughed. “You are right I am not a woman. My name is Italian like Andrea Bocelli. In Italian, it’s a man’s name. My mother was Italian, and she named me after her father who had died just a few months before I was born.”

“So, I ended up with ‘Andrea’ as my first name. Believe me, I was the butt of many jokes growing up, though as I grew bigger and taller, for some reason people picked on me less,” he said as he flexed his massive biceps with a laugh.

“As you can see, there is not a lot a crime in this town, so my officers, to keep from being bored, decided it would be funny to put up a woman’s photo over my desk.”

I looked over at the three officers, they were laughing like hyenas at Amy’s bewilderment.

“Well anyway, tell me what happened and let’s see if we can get this all sorted out,” he said.

Once again, everyone got a chance to present their side of the story. Chief Jones listened carefully asking questions to clarify any questions he had.

It didn’t take long for George and James’ story to fall apart.

“Officer Smith, I think you jumped to a bad conclusion. I believe Amy and Gary are telling the truth. Release them,” ordered Chief Jones. “I will take care of the paperwork, so they can be on their way.” He then sat down at the desk and pulled out some forms.

And then disaster struck!

CHAPTER 5 - BAD WORDS

“Come on, Chief Jones, you can fill out the forms later. Let’s get back to the tournament. We already had to forfeit a game on account of this stupid bitch!” Joel pleaded.

Amy is a wonderful person. However, like everyone else, she does have her flaws. One of those is that like the red-head stereotype, she has a quick temper! If she thinks you insulted her, she will respond with a worse insult! It seems that the “bitch” word is especially triggering for her. Unfortunately, today her temper would get her in big trouble.

Just as Chief Jones was about to correct Joel’s language, a fiery Amy spat out angrily, “You were going to lose the tournament anyway, N****r!”

Chief Jones’ face immediately became hard. He walked over the Amy’s cell and stared hard at her. He seemed to be thinking.

“Amy, you seem like a very nice person. So, it is very surprising to me, that you would so easily use such a vile, hateful insult like the N word. I wonder what other surprises you might have beneath your innocent looking exterior?” he mused.

He seemed to be deep in thought for a few moments. Then he reached a conclusion. “I think a strip search is warranted after all!” he announced

Amy looked to be in shock!

“Only a female can strip search a woman!” I objected.

Chief Jones looked at me and held up the forms that Amy had signed. “Sorry, here are the forms she signed authorizing me to conduct a strip search on her. And here in the middle of page 4, it states that this form supersedes the policy requiring female officers conduct searches of female suspects.”

At this point Amy spoke up. “There is no way in hell I am taking off my clothes for you, and you can’t make me!” she shouted defiantly.

I have never seen a big man move with such agility! In a flash, Chief Jones had unlocked the cell door and entered the cell. Before my fiancée even had a chance to react, he grabbed her in his massive arms lifting her off the floor. She pounded on his back to no effect as he quickly walked out and sat on top of the desk, facing our cell. He then flipped Amy over his knees. His strong left arm pinned Amy’s arms by her side, immobilizing them. His right hand was free!

My mind reeled as I recognized that over-the-knee position. Also, for some unexplained reason, I felt a slight tingle in my groin, as I realized that Amy was about to get her first spanking!

My fiancée had grown up as the princess of the family. She was the youngest child and the only girl in her family. Her brothers adored her, and she had had her father wrapped around her little finger since she was 5 years old. Her father had firmly believed that spankings were only for the boys, and certainly not for his little princess! Now, at age 20, she was about to get a spanking she would never forget.

“Amy, since you are 20 years old, I will give you 20 licks,” Chief Jones announced, as he flipped up Amy’s skirt over her back! From my location in the cell, I could see the whole length of Amy’s body including her ass covered only by the thin blue fabric of her panties. I knew that all the other men in the room had a view as good as if not better than mine. Amy was going to have quite an audience for her first spanking.

Chief Jones raised his massive hand high in the air. He paused for a moment and brought it down with a “splat” across her bottom. “One,” Chief Jones called out. Amy had her head turned looking towards me when the first blow fell. Amy made a choking sound and her eyes opened wide in shock and pain. “Splat” came down the hand again. “Two”, came the count. By the third blow, Amy was screaming and kicking and trying to free her hands to no avail. “Splat” again followed by “Four”. “Please Gary, help me,” she screamed. “Splat.” “Five.”

Her pleas for help galvanized me, and I crashed hard against to gate of the cell, but it held. I rattled the gate hard and shouted for Chief Jones to leave my fiancée alone! If I could get him mad at me, he might come fight me. He would surely beat me up, but at least he would be hitting me, and not Amy!

I must have gotten his attention, for I saw him pause and look toward me.

“Gary, you are a good man, and I can see you really love Amy. In fact, I bet you would fight me if you had the chance. I would kick your ass, but you would see all your bruises as badges of honor.”

He continued. “That is why I am not going to fight you. Instead, every act of defiance from you will be taken out on Amy’s ass. Now unless you apologize immediately for causing a disruption, I am going to add 5 more strokes to Amy’s spanking.”

He had seen through my ruse. There was nothing I could do to make Amy’s plight better, but my defiance would make it worse. I was beaten.

“I am sorry Chief Jones. Please don’t punish Amy on account of my actions,” I begged contritely.

“Ok, we won’t add any more licks for Amy,” he said. “However, let’s finish what we started. We still have 15 left to go!” “Splat.” “Six.”

What followed was pure hell for us. Amy was experiencing physical pain like she had never experienced before. Relentlessly, the blows game. She was crying, and screaming, and flailing her legs trying to get relief, but to no avail. The blows continued raining down with the sickening “Splat” sound. I was in emotional hell. To be standing just a few feet away from the person you love most in the whole world, someone you would gladly die for, and see someone hurting her, and yet not be able to do anything, was agony! Yet at the same time, her spanking woke other feelings in me. I noticed that I was getting an erection watching her spanking.

“Splat.” “Nineteen.”

“Splat.” “Twenty.”

Finally, it was over! Amy’s face was a mess of tears, mascara, and snot. Chief Jones lifted her off his lap and had her stand in front of him. “Here, take a minute to calm down and clean your face,” he ordered as he pulled out a clean, white handkerchief from his pocket and gave it to her.

Amy eventually stopped crying. She looked around at all the us who had just witnessed her punishment and blushed deeply. Then she used the handkerchief to dry her eyes, wipe her face, and blow her nose.

CHAPTER 6 – BEHIND THE CURTAIN

Once she had calmed down somewhat, Chief Jones addressed my fiancée again. “Amy, have you learned your lesson about respecting authority?” he asked.

“Yes, sir,” Amy replied meekly. The spanking seemed to have broken her defiance.

“Ok, then, Amy. Let’s get back to what we were doing before your spanking. I am going to perform a strip search on you. I want you to go into the alcove, close the curtain, and take off all your clothes including any footwear. As you take of each item, throw it over the curtain to the other side. Once you are done, face the curtain and raise both hands in the air and that will be my signal that you are ready for me to come in and finish the search.”

Amy clasped her hand over her mouth in horror at what Chief Jones was saying.

“You have two minutes, timer starts now!” he said looking at the clock on the wall. “If you are not done in two minutes, I will take it to mean that you need another spanking.”

Amy was desperate to avoid another spanking. She practically ran into the alcove and closed the shower curtain, blocking our view of her. Well, she was only partially blocked from view. The shower curtain was not entirely opaque. Instead, it was mostly clear, with a strategically placed opaque patch in the middle. The opaque patch reached from just below Amy’s shoulders to the middle of her thigh, covering her essentials. Everything else would be visible.

I saw her bend down to undo her sandals. First one, then the other were thrown over the curtain. Then she pulled off her t-shirt and threw it over the curtain. I next saw her skirt fall in a puddle around her feet. She bent down to pick it up and then threw it over the curtain. She then faced the curtain and raised her hands high over her head, signaling that she was done. This had taken all of 45 seconds.

However, she was not done.

“Amy, I can see your bra straps through the curtain, and from the spanking I know you are wearing panties which you have not yet tossed over the curtain. I need you completely naked for the strip search.” Chief Jones instructed.

Amy blushed deeply, but there was no time to contemplate her embarrassment. There was now only 30 seconds left on the clock. A few seconds later, her bra was thrown over the curtain. I then watched in fascination as she quickly pushed her panties down her legs, stepped out of them and threw them over. With 5 seconds to spare, she raised her hands high above her head.

Chief Jones grabbed a small box from the desk and walked over to the curtain. He bent down and quickly collected her clothing and sandals from off the floor and put them in the box which he left outside the curtain.

“Amy, I am going to conduct a strip search on you. I will not be touching you, but I need to look at your entire body. Do you understand?”

“Yes sir,” Amy replied.

He then opened the end of the curtain discreetly and entered the alcove, ducking his head and shoulders to get them under the curtain rod. As he entered, Amy keeping her arms high and blushing furiously, turned away from him, hiding her more delicate female parts, but exposing her bottom to him.

“All right then, Amy, it seems you want to start with your backside, so that is what we will do,” Chief Jones said. He had her comb through her hair with her fingers to make sure nothing was hidden there. Then he had her bend he legs up, one at a time, so he could make sure nothing was on the soles of her feet. Just when Amy was thinking that this part was over, a shocking command came.

“Amy, bend forward at the waist, and spread your buttocks open with your hands.”

My fiancée blushed a deep red. Then I saw her bend forward.

I could see Chief Jones looking intently, he even squatted down, presumably to take a closer look. Then he stood up and looked at me over the curtain.

“Hey Gary, I can confirm that you are about to marry a perfect asshole!” he said to gales of laughter from the other men in the room.

“Ok, Amy, stand up straight and turn around. Time to inspect your front,” he ordered

I saw Amy turn around. Her face was a deep red. I couldn’t see where here arms and hands were, but from her expression, it seems like she was using them to cover herself.

“You know Amy, when I told you to remove your bra and panties, I did not mean for you to replace them with your hands. I want you to raise your hands up in the air so I can properly see your naked body!” he ordered.

I saw Amy hesitate. Then I think she must have remembered her spanking from earlier. She did not want that repeated! I saw her slowly raise her hands up over her head. Her expression showed the embarrassment she was feeling from her nudity.

“Very good. Amy. I don’t know why you are so shy; you have a great body. Nothing to be embarrassed about,” Chief Jones said.

Amy just stood there silently. I could see a few tears trickle down her face.

“Amy, I believe I just paid you a compliment. It is polite to thank somebody when they give you a compliment.”

“Thank you, sir,” Amy replied reluctantly.

“That’s better. Now, even though you have nice perky breasts, I still need to make sure you aren’t hiding anything under them. I want you to grab your nipples with your thumb and index finger and pull your breasts up.”

I saw Amy’s hands drop down. I knew she was following those humiliating instructions.

“Ok, now I need to make sure nothing is hiding in that big, red bush of yours. I want you take your fingers and comb them through your pubic hair.”

I could see Amy blush once again.

During this whole time, I felt angry, jealous, and frustrated. Here was this man looking at my naked woman. And not only that, his comments emphasized to all the other guys in the room, that he was getting a close-up view of all her most private parts including her asshole, boobs, and bush and there was nothing I could do about it!

“We are all done, Amy,” Chief Jones finally announced. However, as he was leaving the alcove, he forgot to duck. His shoulder collided hard with the curtain rod, causing it to pull free from the wall! The curtain rod with the shower curtain, all crashed to the floor! Amy shrieked at her sudden exposure, and quickly covered herself with her hands, using her left arm to shield both breasts and clamping her right hand tightly over her crotch to hide her pussy from view.

Chief Jones ignored the fallen curtain and then walked over to an empty stretch of the wall opposite the cells.

“Come here Amy,” he ordered.

My fiancée nervously shuffled over to where he was, being careful to keep her ass facing the wall and her hands covering her front secrets.

“Amy, when I was growing up, part of the punishment of receiving a spanking was to stand facing the wall with your naked punished ass on display. That is what we are going to do now. I am giving you 20 minutes of wall time. Turn around and face the wall.” Jones ordered.

“Please sir, everyone will be able to see my bottom!” Amy protested.

“That’s the whole point! It is embarrassing for the wrongdoer and serves as a warning to others. If you don’t want another spanking, turn around and face the wall, and no trying to rub your ass or cover it,” he said sternly.

Blushing deeply, my fiancée, turned to face the wall revealing her ass to me and everyone else. Despite the circumstances I was in awe. It was perfect - tight and with just the right amount of curve. The spanking had left her ass a shade of light pink. I was not the only one who noticed.

“Hey Gary, you lucky dog, getting to spend the rest of your life with an ass like that!” George ribbed me. I saw Amy clench her ass cheeks in embarrassment as it drove home how completely exposed she was. I seethed inside, but decided to restrain myself, not wanting to give Chief Jones any excuse to punish my fiancée for my behavior.

While Amy was standing butt naked facing the wall, Chief Jones started going through her clothes. He quickly but carefully inspected each item of clothing. He slowed down though when he got to her bra and panties. He carefully looked at her bra, making sure to feel it thoroughly.

“What’s her bra size, Chief?” Officer Smith chimed in.

Chief Jones took a few seconds to find the tag, then announced, “34C!”

He then started on her panties. There really was not much material, but he spent a lot of time on them, holding them up and felling along the crotch.

Once he was done, he took her clothes and put them in her empty cell. “Ok Amy, your clothes are all clean. You have 15 minutes of wall time left. After that you can get dressed and you and Gary are free to go.”

I slowly watched the clock tick down, waiting for this whole ordeal to be over. Then, when there was only 1 more minute left, the door to the jail opened and a man walked in.
These users thanked the author b7ffh for the post:
Marcellomco

SteveBurke
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by SteveBurke »

I love being right! :D
"Spread your legs and BEND OVER!" :twisted:

searchem
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by searchem »

Sorry Steve, no credit given for Johnny Cash's "A Boy Named Sue". The only question was it going to be a man or a transvestite.

I Like the story, it took a few turns I didn't expect. Although I did think that the teenage black boy was going to be given a chance to extract some revenge for her using the 'n' word. Perhaps like being offered the chance to deliver the final five butt smacks. But we'll see what the rest of the story brings....

b7ffh
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by b7ffh »

CHAPTER 7 – THE JUDGE

I could see the back of Amy’s neck turn red as she blushed knowing that a newcomer was seeing her naked, spanked ass. From the voice, she knew it was a man, but she could not see him.

He was a distinguished looking older man with white hair. He addressed the chief. “Hey Andrea, I am about to head out for a few days of hunting at my cabin. Just stopped by on the way out of town to see if you needed any warrants or anything before I leave.”

“No, Judge Reynolds, we are good. I just had a suspected drug smuggler here, but her strip search was clean. I did have to punish her mouthing back to me, so that is why she is standing against the wall,” he replied.

Then the chief addressed Amy, “All right, Amy your time is up, you can go back to your cell and get dressed again.”

Amy let out a sigh of relief and turned to go back to her cell.

However, Judge Reynolds had positioned himself between Amy and the cell where her clothes were. “Hi there, young lady, I’m Judge Reynolds. And who might you be?” He said in friendly voice extending his right hand for a handshake.

Amy was at a loss. She wanted nothing more than to get to her cell and get dressed. Her hands were occupied covering her breasts and pussy and so she could not shake the Judge’s hand without exposing herself. So, she just ignored the outstretched hand. “I’m Amy, nice to meet you,” she said with a nod, faking politeness.

“Andrea, doesn’t she know it is rude to ignore an offered handshake from a judge. She may need another lesson from you in manners,” Judge Reynolds remarked coldly.

A look of pure misery passed across Amy’s face. I could see her thinking about the best way to shake the Judge’s hand while limiting her exposure.

Keeping her legs and thighs tightly together, she leaned forward to further obscure her pubic area. Then she took her right hand that had been guarding her pussy from view and offered it to the judge.

Judge Reynolds shook Amy’s hand. However, he did not let go after shaking her hand. Instead, he grasped her wrist with his left hand preventing her from being able to pull her hand back.

CHAPTER 8 – FULL FRONTAL

“Hey Andrea,” Judge Reynolds called out, “there seems to be some type of sticky substance on her hand.” He then sniffed the fingers of his right hand, and then Amy’s. He let go of Amy’s hand and she quickly returned it to its duty of guarding her pelvis.

“When I saw her holding her hand over her vagina so tightly, I was suspicious that she might be trying to hide something. It seems some unknown fluid has leaked onto her fingers. Did you do a full cavity search on her, Andrea?” Judge Reynolds asked.

“No Sir, I did not. You know as well as I do that while I can do a strip search and visual inspection on reasonable suspicion grounds. For a cavity search, there needs to be a warrant.” Chief Jones said.

“Well, you are in luck, Andrea. I will sign the warrant for you. Go on and get that cavity search done!” Judge Reynolds ordered.

Amy looked at the alcove with its broken curtain. There was no longer a private area in which the search could be done. The full horror of what was about to happen hit Amy. She turned to Chief Jones, “Please sir, I beg you, please don’t do this. You know I don’t have any drugs on me. Don’t humiliate me by exposing me in front of all these men.”

“Ok, Amy, we can do the search in your cell with the curtain drawn between the cells so that the other prisoners won’t be able to see,” Chief Jones replied. It seems he was doing the cavity search reluctantly and was trying to minimize Amy’s exposure.

“If you want, I can also have the officers go to this side of the jail, so they won’t be able to see,” he continued.

Amy nodded. And then her mouth got her in trouble.

“Can you make doubly sure that Joel does not see me?” Amy asked.

“Why is that Amy,” Chief Jones asked.

“Well, he is younger than me, and not a real cop.” She paused. And then she lowered her voice and continued. “… and he is black! I can’t stand the thought of exposing my female parts to a black man! It was bad enough having to expose my bottom to him!”

Chief Jones exploded in anger. “You stupid, racist bitch. I tried to be nice to you and take your modestly into consideration, and you insult one of the people I am recruiting to become a police officer? We are going to do the full deluxe version of a cavity search and we are going to do it right here in the middle of the room in front of everyone! Not only will Joel observe your search, he will assist me!” Chief Jones bellowed.

Amy’s eyes opened wide open in terror, and she clutched her arms tighter to herself in fear.

“As for you Amy, you can either cooperate, or else I will have my men hold you down for the cavity search. And if we have to hold you down, after we are done, I will give you a spanking that will make the last one seem like a gentle massage. Now tell me, do you want do the cavity search the easy way with you cooperating or the hard way with an extra dose of punishment?”

Amy shuddered at his words. Not even in her nightmares had she experienced something like this. Tears flowed freely down her face. With a shaky voice Amy replied. “I will cooperate, sir.”

Seeing the love of my life in such distress, I subconsciously began to prepare to charge the cell door once more. However, I came to my senses and realized that this would not help her, and that Chief Jones would just punish Amy for my attempt to interfere. My shoulders sagged in defeat. However, for some reason, I could not turn away from the spectacle, but instead kept watching intently.

“Ok, then Amy, take your left hand, and place it on top of your head,” Chief Jones ordered.

Time seemed to stand still as my fiancée’s breasts came into view. They were lovely: large, perky, and topped by light pink areolas with dark pink nipples. It was a little cold in the room, and her nipples were proudly erect.

“Now place your right hand on top of your head.”

Amy after tightly clamping her legs together and leaning forward to try to obscure her pubic area, placed her right hand on her head.

“Amy, you have very poor posture. Stand up straight with your chest out and your legs at shoulder width,” Chief Jones ordered.

With tears running down her face, my fiancée complied. Slowly she stood up straight. Then she shuffled her feet until they were shoulder width apart.

Despite the circumstances, I could not help but appreciate Amy’s unclothed beauty. Her green eyes glistened with tears. Her face blushed pink with shame. Her breasts jutted out from her body, proud and firm. Her stomach was flat, further accentuating her large breasts. Her waist was narrow and her hips wide like the perfect female figure. Her thighs were long and toned. At the junction of her thighs, a large red bush guarded and hid her most intimate parts.

I was torn by conflicting emotions. I knew how modest my fiancée was. She had grown up in a very conservative home and had been taught since she was a little girl that she should not expose her body to men. I had known her since childhood, and we had been dating since high school, and yet I had only ever seen her body in a modest, one-piece bathing suit, not even a bikini! Yet now, she was completely exposed in front of the two businessmen we had picked up, the three police officers, the chief and his mentee Joel, and finally the judge. I was sharing a view that should have been exclusively mine with 8 other men! I burned with jealousy and wanted more than anything to be the knight in shining armor and rescue my damsel in distress. Yet there was another part of me that was turned on by this. I had dreamed for years of the day I would see Amy au naturel. Now, my wish was finally granted. Also, in the deepest darkest part of me, there was something that reveled in her exposure and humiliation in front of all those men. I hated myself for getting turned on but could not help it.

Her eyes met mine, and she knew I was gazing at her body. As she looked at the others, she could seem everyone ogling her nakedness. She closed her eyes to block out the situation.

“Amy, keep your eyes open!” Chief Jones barked. “I want you to fully experience this whole situation, and I do not want you closing your eyes to try to block it out.”

Amy reluctantly opened her eyes. I knew Chief Jones was trying to teach her a lesson by aiming for maximal embarrassment! Amy’s modesty was in for a rough time.

CHAPTER 9 – JUMP SQUATS

Chief Jones had Amy stand facing us for a few minutes. Then he had her slowly turn in a circle so we could see her body from all angles. When she finally finished her slow rotation and was finally facing us again, Chief Jones asked her a question.

“Amy, do you know how to do jump squats?”

Amy, who was into fitness, nodded, “Yes, sir.”

“Good. You have a very nice body, Amy. Gary sure is a lucky man. Now let’s see that body in motion. I want you to do jump squats until I tell you to stop!” Chief Jones then turned to his men, acknowledging their quizzical looks. “This helps move any contraband concealed in her rectum or vagina down,” he explained.

With Chief Jones threats firmly on her mind, Amy began to do jump squats. As she started doing them, her breasts began bobbling up and down. Embarrassed by this as well as trying to avoid opening her legs widely, Amy was very half-hearted with her jump squats barely jumping off the ground and barely squatting for the jumps. Seeing this, Chief Jones walked over to Joel and whispered something in his ear. I saw Joel nod and reach into a black gym bag that he had with him and pull out something. He kept it hidden behind his back and walked over until he was right beside Amy.

Once Joel was beside Amy, Chief Jones scolded her. “Amy, you are not putting enough effort into your jump squats. I have asked Joel to motivate you to properly exert yourself.”

No sooner had those words left Chief Jones’ mouth, then Joel pulled out the wooden ping pong paddle that he had hidden behind his back and delivered 2 vicious smacks to Amy’s ass in quick succession.

Amy yelped in pain and shock. The message had been effectively delivered and she greatly increased her exertions. She began to jump as high as she could. This increased her exposure even more. Every time she landed with a jolt, her entire breasts became waves of wobbling flesh. To jump high, she had to squat deeply. Each time she did this, for a split second we were able to discern her actual pussy lips below the mass of her thick red bush.

Chief Jones made her do jump squats for a full 30 minutes. Every time her effort waned, Joel was quick to paddle her ass to motivate her. Finally, Chief Jones decided she had done enough and told her she could stop.

CHAPTER 10 – SENSITIVITY

He instructed Amy to again resume her previous position facing the cell with hands on her head and legs at shoulder width. There was no resistance from Amy as she obeyed. I stared at my fiancée. Her hair had become wet and matted from sweat and clung to her face and neck. Having her hands on her head pulled her breasts up, and her nipples were pointing straight at us. She was still breathing heavily from her exertions, and her breasts went up and down sexily with each breath she took. She stood shifting nervously on her long, shapely legs, wondering what Chief Jones had in store for her next.

Chief Jones addressed his men. “When we have a woman with large breasts like Amy, you need to make sure that she is not carrying any drugs as implants.” He then turned his attention to Amy. “Amy, I am going to be searching your breasts for contraband. No matter what, do not dare move from your position until we are finished! Do you understand?”

“Yes, sir,” Amy replied shakily.

Chief Jones walked until he was right behind Amy. He towered over her. He instructed his men to come watch him so they could learn as well. Although the officer were between the cell and Amy, they were positioned in such a way as to not block our view from the cell.

“It is really easy these days for cartels to hide drugs as breast implants, so you must be thorough,” Chief Jones instructed. He then reached around behind Amy and cupped both of her breasts in his massive hands. He then spent the next 10 minutes thoroughly squeezing, groping, and fondling my fiancée’s tits. Finally, he let go of her breasts.

“Now, one of the side effects of implants or drugs is to reduce nipple sensitivity. To thoroughly check this, you need to check both pleasure and pain. Let’s start with pleasure,” he said.

He then reached around again and took a dark pink nipple in each hand. He gently rubbed and pulled on them for the next five minutes. The effect was electric. Amy’s breathing became more ragged. Her neck and chest flushed red. When he took his hands away, I could see her areolas were all crinkly and her nipples stuck out long and hard.

“As you can all see, her nipples can sense pleasure, without any problems,” he said as my fiancée blushed deeply and everyone laughed.

“Now to check pain sensation!” With that he took each nipple in his large fingers again and gave a quick, hard squeeze. Amy yelped in pain, but still maintained her position.

“Looks like her pain sensation is intact as well,” he observed.

“Come here Joel,” he ordered next. “I would like you to also repeat what I just did!”

With a big shit-eating grin on his face, Joel sauntered up to Amy. Amy had a horrified expression on her face. Earlier, she had objected to Joel seeing her naked, and now he was going to be feeling her breasts as well! She opened her mouth to object, but then she realized that anything she said would only make the situation worse and quickly shut it.

Like Chief Jones earlier, Joel stood behind Amy. He reached around and took one of her breasts in each of his hands. He stood there for a few moments, just savoring the weight of her breasts in his hands. Then he started to feel, and fondle and grope. His black hands seemed even darker against the milky white flesh of Amy’s breasts which were even paler than the rest of her body, never having been exposed to the light of day. I could see the humiliation in Amy’s eyes as she had to endure getting fondled by a black man in front of everyone.

Joel took 15 minutes thoroughly going over her breasts. “Now, it time to check the nipples,” he announced gleefully. He began to gently stroke and pull on my fiancée’s nipples. I saw Amy bite her lip to try to resist the sensations. If getting fondled by a black man was embarrassing, getting visibly turned on by it would be mortifying! But, alas, her efforts were in vain. Under Joel’s ministrations, he nipples responded by becoming erect. Amy’s breathing quickened, and a blush spread along her chest.

I could not tear my eyes from the sight. Ever since I first noticed her boobies developing, I had lusted for them. And here was someone else doing to her nipples what I had longed to do!

“I agree, her nipples’ pleasure sensation is just fine!” he finally announced.

Then without warning, he grasped the still erect nipples and squeezed hard, flattening them between his thumbs and sides of his index finger! Amy let out a blood curdling scream of pain! However, her fear of Chief Jones was such that she did not break position. Unlike Chief Jones, Joel did not let go quickly. Instead he spent the next 30 seconds squeezing and crushing my fiancée’s nipples while she screamed in agony. Finally, Chief Jones intervened. “I think that is enough, Joel,” he admonished.

As soon as Joel let go, Amy immediately doubled over clutching her abused nipples and sobbing quietly. I seethed with rage. I wanted more than anything else to kill all these fuckers and rescue my girl! Yet all I could do was watch helplessly.

Ignoring the sobbing Amy, Chief Jones instructed his men to clear off the desk that was in the center of the room and bring it directly in front of the cell where I and George and James were. He had them carefully position it so that the length of the desk was almost perpendicular to us but at a slight angle so that we had a full-on view of the end closest to us but would also be able to have side view by just shifting our position. I would soon find out the reason for his careful preparations.

CHAPTER 11 - LUBE

Once the desk was in position, everyone came and stood in front of our cell, being careful not to block our view of the desk. Chief Jones then turned to Amy. “We are now going to make sure you do not have anything hidden in your rectum. Climb onto the desk and get on your hands and knees with your bottom facing the cell,” he ordered.

The desk was fairly high, and I saw Amy struggle to climb up onto it without getting into any particularly revealing positions. She finally managed to get on, and soon she was kneeling on her hands and knees facing away from us. Her bottom was no more than 3 feet from us, and I noticed was still a little pink from her spanking. Her breasts hung freely, swinging with any movement of her body. He nipples were dark red and swollen. Her thighs were clamped tightly together hiding her asshole and pussy from view.

However, Amy’s attempts at modesty by keeping her legs together would be all in vain. “Good, Amy. Now arch your back and spread your legs until your knees are at the edges of the desk,” Chief Jones ordered, punctuating his command by pushing down on the small of her back and giving a light slap across her bottom. With the implied threat of the light slap, Amy knew she had no choice but to assume that humiliating position. She arched her back and slowly eased her knees to the edges of the desk.

Officer Powell was the first to speak. “What a great view! You were right chief. Amy does have a perfect asshole.” Then he and other man laughed crudely. I have never ever seen a person blush so deeply over so much of their body as Amy did at that moment.

And he was right about the view. It had almost caused me to spontaneously cream my pants. Framed by her widely spread thighs, her asshole and pussy were obscenely exposed. Furthermore, looking between the thighs past her pussy lips, you could see her dangling breasts and nipples further accentuating just how complete her exposure was.

Staring at her pussy, I noticed it was glistening with moisture. Was my shy, modest, devout, virginal fiancée actually getting turned on by her exposure and humiliation? I would never have imagined anything like this was possible in a million years.

But the focus, for now, was not her pussy, it was her asshole. It peeked out between her shapely cheeks, completely visible to all. Chief Jones opened a desk drawer and pulled out a single latex glove. Amy involuntarily shuddered as he put it on his right hand with a loud “snap”.

“Try to relax,” he simply said has he brought his massive thick finger to her asshole and tried to penetrate. Amy let out a loud screeching sound and flattened herself on the desk, trying to get away. Chief Jones pulled his finger away and ordered Amy to get back into position.

“Sorry, I guess it would be better if we used some lubricant, wouldn’t it Amy?” Chief Jones apologized.

Amy nodded and replied, “Yes sir.”

“I have a jar of lube in my desk drawer. I bet Joel would be happy to apply it for you if you ask him nicely,” Chief Jones suggested.

I was astounded by the diabolical cleverness of the situation. Amy would be forced to genuinely request the person she most despised in the room to touch one of her most intimate parts.

Amy hesitated not wanting to make the humiliating request. However, when Chief Jones dry finger once again touched her anus, she relented.

“Wait! Wait! Please Joel, would you please apply the lube?” Amy implored.

“Sure, I would be happy to,” Joel replied. “Where do you want me to apply it,” he asked, wanting her to make the request explicit.

Amy paused for a second. “My bottom,” she answered.

“Sure thing,” Joes responded. He then opened the drawer and took out a jar of petroleum jelly. He then put on a glove on his right hand. He scooped a small amount of the lubricant. He then started applying it to her ass cheeks.

“Is this good, Amy? If not, tell me exactly where you want me to apply the lube,” he asked, forcing Amy to be even more explicit.

“Please apply the lube to my anus,” a humiliated Amy clarified.

“You should have said that from the beginning,” Joel answered. He took a large glob of the lubricant and placed it directly on her asshole. I saw Amy twitch and gasp at the sudden coolness, and her asshole winked in surprise.

Joel did a thorough job of lubricating her asshole. He even entered partway inside with his finger to make sure every inch of her crack and anus had lots of lube on them. Finally, he pulled off his glove.

“Joel did a great job, and I am sure it will make this part go much smoother. Amy, I think it is polite to thank Joel for his service,” Chief Jones instructed.

“Thank you, Joel,” I heard my fiancée say.

Chief Jones then brought his thick gloved finger to Amy’s asshole. Amy gave a grunt, and involuntarily clenched as he inserted the tip of his finger.

“Much better, the lube really makes a difference. Amy, it will be easier if you actively participate. I want you to push your body back against my finger, until it completely penetrates you,” Chief Jones ordered.

Amy took a sharp breath as she heard the humiliating order. “Yes, sir,” she replied meekly. After a few moments to collect herself, she slowly began the uncomfortable and humiliating task of impaling herself anally on Chief Jones thick finger. I could see the veins in her neck strain as she slowly pushed back. Millimeter by millimeter the finger went deeper in deeper into her asshole. Then, right after the first knuckle, all resistance was overcome and the rest of the finger slipped all the way inside, as Amy let out a loud grunt. Chief Jones kept his finger still for a few moments, to let her get used to it. Then he started twisting and turning it in all directions as he thoroughly checked her for any hidden contraband. After 5 minutes, he pulled out with a loud plop.

Amy, panting from her ordeal, looked back at Chief Jones, asking with her eyes if she could get up yet. But it was not to be. “I didn’t find any contraband. But I think it will be good for Joel to practice this as well. Come over here Joel,” Chief Jones instructed.

Joel stood directly behind Amy and just like Chief Jones, proceeded to insert the tip of his finger into Amy’s anus. However, before Joel could proceed further, Chief Jones interrupted, “Actually, Joel, your fingers are much thinner than mine, so I think you can use two fingers!”

I saw Amy look back with pleading eyes at Chief Jones, but she did not dare object. Joel placed two fingers against her anus. Just like with Chief Jones, Amy was instructed to push back and impale herself on Joel’s fingers. Taking short, shallow breaths, Amy pushed back until the fingers were in all the way. Once inside, Joel immediately began to wiggle the turn his fingers, much to Amy’s discomfort. At one point, Amy let out a screech as Joel pulled his fingers out to the first knuckle and spread his fingers open, further distending her anus. Amy quietly sobbed and made grunting noises as Joel continued to wiggle and twist and spread his fingers inside her. After 10 minutes, Chief Jones told Joel that he had been remarkably thorough and could remove his fingers now. As Joel removed his fingers, he spread them, so that as he pulled out, Amy’s anus gaped open for a split second before winking shut again.

Joel quickly removed his glove and threw it away. He then took two fingers and tickled along Amy’s exposed slit, causing Amy to gasp and wiggle her ass. “Chief, are we going to search this next?” he asked.

CHAPTER 12 – A SURPRISING SECRET

“Yes, we are Joel, but not in this position. Amy, I need you to turn over and lie down on your back,” he ordered. Once Amy had turned over onto her back onto the table, he gave further instructions. “Spread your legs as wide as you can. Now, put your hands behind your knees and pull them back towards your chest.”

Amy was a flexible girl, and following these instructions left her in a position that would make a gynecologist blush. Her ass cheeks gaped open fully exposing her anus, which was still shiny from the lube. Her pussy opened like a flower, revealing her outer lips and inner lips, and even some of the pinkness within. Her clit barely peeked out from its hiding place.

The view took my breath away. Here was her holy of holies, so carefully concealed and protected all these years, now on full display to a room full of strange men. As I was staring, I sensed someone looking at me. As I looked up, I made eye contact with my fiancée. She blushed. The fact that she could observe everyone ogling her private parts, made this position even more embarrassing than the last. I noticed small tears trickling down the corners her eyes.

“Snap!” The sound of Chief Jones putting on gloves brought me back to reality. He positioned himself in front of my fiancée’s rudely exposed genitals. Noticing their wetness he commented, “The nice thing about searching the vagina, is that if you do it right, it provides its own lube!” With that he began to gently stroke her pussy, running his fingers between her lips. Once his fingers were coated with Amy’s juices , he held them up and sniffed them. “Judge Reynolds, I think here is the sticky substance you noticed before,” he said. Judge Reynolds came close, and without bothering to put on gloves, also ran his fingers along my fiancée’s slick pussy. “Yeah, I think you’re right, Andrea,” he agreed as he sniffed his fingers.

“Oh well, since we’ve come this far, we might as well finish our search. Powell bring me a flash light,” Chief Jones ordered. “It is important to look before you leap. All sorts of things can be hidden in a vagina, and you should try to look first, before putting in your finger,” he instructed. Aiming the flashlight with his left hand at Amy’s pussy, he took his right hand and began to spread her open even more.

As he fully exposed the entrance to her bright pink vagina, a surprise greeted him – Amy’s intact hymen. His entire demeanor changed. “Wow, there is something you rarely see, a beautiful 20-year-old virgin girl! I think this search has gone far enough,” he said with a apologetic tone in his voice. I think the fact that my fiancée was a virgin made him feel bad about the humiliating ordeal he had put her through.

After telling Amy that she could let go of her legs, he helped her to her feet. “You can go and get dressed, and then you are free to go,” he said as he escorted her to her cell where her clothes were, and then pulled the curtain shut between the two cells, blocking our view of her. I think the officers sensed the change in their boss’s mood and did not attempt to sneak a peak by standing in front of her cell, so Amy had some privacy for getting dressed.

CHAPTER 13 - CONCLUSION

A couple of minutes later, Amy emerged from the cell, completely dressed. “I’ll walk you out,” Chief Jones said as he let me out of the cell. I noticed he did not allow George or James to leave.

The three of us walked out of the jail and into the main office. “Come here, there is something I want to show you,” Chief Jones said as he took us to his desk. He opened one of the drawers and took out a heavy leather strap. As soon as Amy saw it, her eyes went wide with fear. “Don’t worry, Amy, it’s not for you. This is going to help me teach George and James that making false accusations is a bad idea!” As we walked out of the police station, we saw Chief Jones smacking the heavy leather strap against his massive hand as he walked back into the jail!

We got into my truck and drove home. As we were driving, Amy looked at me and asked a startling question, “Gary, do you still want to marry me?” I was shocked and told her, “Of course I do, now even more than ever.”

“You mean you don’t think of me as a slut for getting turned on during that ordeal?” she responded. I explained I did not think so, and confessed that even though I hated the whole situation, I could not help getting turned on as well. I told her that how our bodies responded to a bad situation says nothing about our love and devotion to each other.

She seemed happy with my answer and took my right hand and clasped it tightly to her breasts the rest of the trip home.

Before we got home, we stopped off at a small restaurant where we got a quick bite and Amy went to the restroom and fixed her makeup.

When we got to Amy’s home, everyone was worried, having seen the news of the accident on the Interstate on TV. This provided a good cover story, and we told everyone that we were delayed by the traffic and our phones had run out of battery as we had forgotten our car chargers.

I said goodnight to Amy and her family as I left. The next day we had a a beautiful wedding that went perfectly according to plan.

After a late reception, Amy and I finally retired to our honeymoon suite. “Just a minute, Gary, I have a surprise for you,” my new wife giggled as she went into the bathroom and closed the door. Finally, she came out. She looked stunning. She had let her hair down and it flowed down her neck. She was wearing a silky, clingy, shear nightgown that barely made it to her thighs. I was open mouthed with wonder and desire.

“However, before we do anything else I need you to punish me for being a naughty girl,” Amy said in a flirtatious voice as she walked slowly towards me swinging her hips. She then made me sit down on the bed, and laid down across my knees, with her ass right in front of me.

I could not resist! I flipped up her nightgown. She was not wearing any panties! She wiggled her ass and whispered, “Spank me!” I gave her a light smack on her ass, and she moaned and opened her legs. I took that opportunity to reach between her thighs and feel her pussy. It was sopping wet!
These users thanked the author b7ffh for the post (total 3):
SteveBurkeMarcellomcoJin

searchem
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by searchem »

I knew Joel would get a chance to extract his revenge. Nicely done, hopefully your first of many more contributions!

b7ffh
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by b7ffh »

Thank you very much. I appreciate the kind feedback.

orflash64
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by orflash64 »

B7ff, great story. Without this incident in her life she wouldn't know just how kinky she was deep down, as is often the case with rigidly brought up girls.
Will there be more adventures for her in the future?
:P I
A picture is worth a thousand words, a picture of a beautiful nude lady, priceless.

b7ffh
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by b7ffh »

Thanks for kind feedback. I am sure Amy will have adventures in the future. However, I would guess that her next adventure may not be a strip search but rather some other form of embarrassing exposure.

johncbb
Commenter
Commenter

Post by johncbb »

Thoroughly enjoyed this story. My favorite part was actually the beginning. I enjoyed the realistic setup.

GypsieCowboy
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by GypsieCowboy »

I apologize for waiting so long to come and comment on this story. It is/was a fine read... one of My all time favorite Humiliation stories and I have been reading such stories since the late 1950s - seriously!

~GypsieCowboy

jeepster
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by jeepster »

Awesome story ! Love the ending!

Jin
Commenter
Commenter

Post by Jin »

It's a wonderful story. Surely one day a sassy Japanese woman will visit too.