Please don't forget to leave feedback on the stories you read!

Tales of the CPA - Walking the Beat

Most of my stories are set in a world where Corporal Punishment is in common use - by schools, employers, and police. The main focus is on spankings, humiliation and strip/cavity searches.
SteveBurke
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by SteveBurke »

Chapter 1: Chastising Amy

Seargent O'Leery whistled happily as his Segway trundled down the quiet suburban street. While most officers saw the 'roll patrol" as a step down from driving a squad car, O'Leery found it to be relaxing and enjoyable, particularly on a fine summer night such as this. He had also been quick to see the potential advantage of operating solo. He had considerably more leeway when on his own, and could strike bargains that were not normally available when accompanied by fellow plods.

Parking at the doorstep of his first appointment, O'Leery rapped the knocker and waited. It wasn't long before the door was opened by a Chinese woman in her mid-forties. Her face lit up when she saw him.

"Ahh! Seargent O'Weery! Pwease come in!" she said in her accented english. "I fetch Amy foh you!"

"Thank you ma'am!" O'Leery touched his cap and stepped inside. The living room was just inside the hallway and he looked around the neatly-kept interior, decorated with family photos. He heard Mrs Chang call to Amy. "Amee! Seargent O'Weery! Time for stwap!" She smiled at the waiting policeman. "She be down soon!"

A minute later Amy walked into the living room. She was nineteen years old, but at barely five-foot-two and with a girlish figure, she appeared younger. Her long dark hair was tied in a ponytail that hung almost to her slim waist. She wore a loose-fitting white T-shirt that only just showed the outlines of her tiny A-cup breasts, and a pair of grey sweat pants that clung to her pleasingly rounded hips. Her pretty face had the resigned expression of a girl who was ready to take what was coming to her.

O'Leery touched his cap again. "Evening miss. I hope you're well?"

Amy nodded. "I'm fine, thanks." Her eyes were locked on the strap that dangled from the officer's utility belt. She was regularly spanked by eager policemen, and knew exactly how it would feel when it kissed her bare bottom. The strong arm of the law was particularly keen when it came to attractive girls, and Amy was such a sweet little package that her fate had been sealed the moment she turned thirteen - the minimum age for police-issued corporal punishment.

O'Leery pulled out his phone and called up the spanking app that accessed Amy's file. "Eighteen on tab, nine with discount. Do you want to clear your slate?"

Official police policy was for all deferred swats to be delivered in full - but O'Leery was free to ignore that when administering a strapping in private. He gave all his strappees a fifty percent discount, thus considerably reducing their suffering. Combined with the bonus of taking their swats in the privacy of their own homes instead of publically at a police station, this was a bargain that no young woman had yet turned down.

Amy nodded. "Yes sir, I'll take them all now."

Having a deferred punishment hanging over their heads was a source of worry for most girls. It was impossible to enjoy life when they knew that they had a date with the strap. Once she had taken her whipping Amy could relax - until the next time of course! No pretty girl was safe under the CPA.

"Good girl. Please assume the position."

The usual order was "Bend and present!" delivered in a stern, threatening tone, but O'Leery was more considerate when giving swats in private. He liked repeat "customers" and knew that a little manners went a long way. While he didn't hold back when swinging the strap, his demeanour helped girls reconcile themselves to the inevitable, and they would rather take their swats from him than from most other officers.

Amy turned her back and pulled up her T-shirt. She peeled down her pants and thong together, revealing her delightful derriere. O'Leery saw that she had several welts across her bum - evidence of a recent caning. The CPA had originally been applied only to high schools, but universities had been quick to follow suit. Being a straight-A student didn't save her from the rod since any red-blooded man was keen to manufacture an excuse to beat her behind whether she deserved it or not. O'Leery did not consider himself a cruel man, and he felt a twinge of sympathy for the young lass. Taking leather on top of her existing stripes was going to be very painful indeed! But nonetheless, the law was the law and he had a duty to administer her punishment - a duty that he would thoroughly enjoy!

Amy spread her legs wide apart and bent over to hold her ankles. "I am ready to be punished, sir. Please give me what I deserve" she said meekly.

O'Leery took a moment to admire the view. Amy's small round buttocks had parted to give him a delightful view of the treasures between them - a smooth, lasered mound bisected by neat outer lips, and a small light-brown asshole that only just stood out against Amy's golden skin. On a few occasions he had had the pleasure of searching her tight little holes, and each time he had made sure to administer the twelve-inch colonic tube employed by police to flush out any suspected contraband. Amy had suffered the invasion of her back passage in dignified silence, save for the occasional quiet moan when the hose forced its way around a tight corner of her anatomy. Painful experience had taught her to submit gracefully, lest additional swats be given for "non-compliance".

Most cops were openly lecherous when performing searches, but O'Leery preferred to maintain a detached appearance, speaking kindly to his searchees while exploring their special places. His gentle probing and kindly demeanour had paid dividends, with the girls usually seeing him as a fair-minded authority figure instead of an opportunistic perve. Consequently they were far more amenable to the "deals" he offered them, and were usually happy to provide him with pleasure as an alternative to having their bottoms thrashed. Sadly, Amy was one of the few girls who refused to barter sexual favours to save her ass. She had, however, been quick to take advantage of the discount he offered.

O'Leery unhooked his strap and tapped it gently on the proffered buttocks to check his range. He considered himself a professional administrator of justice, and took great pride in delivering the damage evenly over a girls rump. Range, stance, angle - he had perfected all. To him, the worst thing a police officer could do was cause a lesion on the tender behind of a young lady. While he delighted in bruising their bottoms, he had no desire to cause lasting injury to such beauty. "A good spanking shouldn't do them any harm!" he was fond of saying. He knew that the memories of their pain and indignity were more than enough to remind the fair sex who was in charge - memories that would last them a lifetime!

"Hold tight Amy." He raised his arm high. Amy tensed, bracing herself for the inevitable...

*WHACK!*

The heavy leather descended, hitting the upper portion of Amy's pert posterior.

"Ahh!" she gasped. "One! Thank you sir!"

O'Leery took his time, tapping the midsection of her tight little buns to ensure a good shot.

*WHACK!*

"Oooh! Two!" Amy paused to compose herself. "Thank you... sir!" The strap was making her welts burn all over again - and she still had seven to go! She voiced a small cry of pain on the next swat, and sniffled as O'Leery moved to her other side to give the next three backhand.

Mrs Chang watched approvingly as O'Leery tanned her daughter's backside. She was well aware that most of Amy's strappings were given for trivial (or non-existent) reasons, but she believed that strict authority was the best way to keep a girl on the straight and narrow. Amy was a high achiever with a bright future ahead of her, and if a spanked bottom helped her reach her full potential, then a spanked bottom she would receive!

Like any frequently-punished girl, Amy could normally take a standard dozen without crying, but the caning she had been given the previous day made the strap exceptionally painful. By the fifth swat she was crying out, by the sixth she was struggling to hold position. More concerning for O'Leery however was the nasty dark purple colour of her caning welts. The soft skin was perilously close to breaking, and that was an injury he refused to inflict.

"I'm going to give you the last three on your thighs Amy," he told her. "Are you ready?"

Amy sighed with relief. Her ass was on fire, her eyes full of tears, and she doubted that she had the courage to endure any more of this! Taking the last three on her as-yet unharmed thighs sounded merciful by comparison.

"Y-yes, s-s-sir!" she squeaked.

*WHACK!*

"Ahh! S-seven. Th-thank you s-sir!"

"Nearly there Amy!" said O'Leery encouragingly.

*WHACK!*

"OOOWWW! Eight! Th... Thank you s-sir!"

"Last one!"

*WHACK!*

"EEEEEE!!" Amy's beautiful buns wiggled from side to side as her legs trembled. "N-nine! Th.. thank y-you s-sir!"

"Well done miss!" O'Leery congratulated her. "Now just a moment while I update your file."

He returned the strap to its hook and took out his phone again. "Amy Chang. Received eighteen - tab cleared! You may stand now."

Amy slowly assumed the vertical. She carefully eased her underwear over her throbbing ass and pulled up her track pants. When she turned around her eyes were brimming with tears and her lip was trembling. She rubbed her bottom gently as she composed herself.

"Thank you f-for *sniff!* p-punishing me, sir!" she stammered.

O'Leery raised his cap and bowed slightly. "My pleasure miss. I hope it didn't hurt too much?"

Amy was on the brink of sobbing, but she put on a brave face. "It w-was okay, sir. I'm g-grateful for your d-discount."

"No problem miss. Always happy to help."

Amy turned away and headed upstairs, clutching at her behind. O'Leery knew that she would soon be back at her studies - after a little cry and the application of some soothing cream of course!

"Thank you Seargent!" Mrs Chang was smiling happily. "You are so good to give her what she needs!"

"Just doing my job, ma'am." O'Leery replied. "See you next time!"

He took his leave of Mrs Chang and hopped back on his Segway. Amy was always a good start to an evening - but he had two more women to see tonight, both of which he was particularly fond of - in entirely different ways...
These users thanked the author SteveBurke for the post (total 6):
automagix12Freight_TrainHooked6gentlemanmarinersearchembertrumm00057
"Spread your legs and BEND OVER!" :twisted:

Hooked6
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Re: Tales of the CPA - Walking the Beat

Post by Hooked6 »

This is one of my favorites! Wait, what am I saying? I really like all your CPA stories, but somehow this story was full of the little things that make for an interesting and arousing read. Mrs. Chang’s accented English was written with charm and endeared me to her right away. I could just hear her enthusiasm for her daughter’s punishment breaking through in her voice and mannerism. Anytime a character exhibits such excitement and enthusiasm seeing another’s punishment, no matter how slight or understated, really adds to the tension in a story.

Sgt. O’Leary’s method of using a little consideration and manners rings true and I can attest to that in my own experiences. Nice touch adding that. I especially loved this little gem describing his character: “His gentle probing and kindly demeanour had paid dividends, with the girls usually seeing him as a fair-minded authority figure instead of an opportunistic perve. Consequently, they were far more amenable to the "deals" he offered them, and were usually happy to provide him with pleasure as an alternative to having their bottoms thrashed.”

This was a GREAT addition to your collection!

Hooked6
These users thanked the author Hooked6 for the post:
SteveBurke

SteveBurke
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by SteveBurke »

Well thank you!

I try to make all my stories different and engaging - and having the CPA operate in "normal life" means it can work its way into any situation. And of course, there will be many different types of people involved. Most police will probably be sadistic, but it seemed to me that some might take a different approach - and in this case. O'Leery is using kindness to his advantage!

SteveBurke
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by SteveBurke »

Chapter 2: Strapping Susan

O'Leery's second stop was a few streets away, which was fine by him. He wanted the time to replay Amy's strapping in his head. Such a sweet girl, and such a firm little bottom!

He rolled silently up to the door and adjusted his uniform before knocking. It was barely a minute before the door was opened by a curly-haired boy of about fourteen. He grinned wickedly. "Hello mister! Come to see mum, have you?"

"Indeed I have Gary!" O'Leery winked. "She's got swats on tab. Does she want them now?"

"You know she always takes them at home if she can!" Gary beckoned O'Leery in. "I'll fetch her for you." He sprinted down the hallway. "Mum! you have a visitor!'

Gary's father emerged from the kitchen, smirking happily. "Nice of you to drop round, seargent!"

"No problem, sir!" O'Leery smiled in return. "Important to engage with the community, I always say. You should know that we're always here to do our duty!"

His speech was unnecessary. Since the CPA had been passed police were everywhere - and it was near-impossible to spend a day in a city centre without witnessing first-hand their devotion to corporal punishment. Never had they been so vigilant, never had the rule of law been so enthusiastically enforced.

"How many does she have due?" asked Mr Barnett.

"Only a dozen this time."

"Just as well. That's all she can handle!" chuckled Barnett. "Makes far too much fuss about it, if you ask me. But I always tell her, if you don't want the strap, then just follow the law! Amazin' how she can't seem to get that."

They both knew that it made little difference whether a woman behaved or not. If she was attractive, she got the strap. There were a multitude of petty offences that could be cited as excuse to spank a bare bottom, so merely appearing in public was like playing Russian Roulette - it was largely luck if a good-looking lady made it through the day without being ordered to drop her knickers.

Susan Barnett walked slowly into the room. Her bottle-blonde hair hung over her shoulders, and her face was heavily made-up. As usual, she was wearing a tight sweater and even tighter yoga pants that clung to every curve. While she was definitely fit and toned from regular gym sessions, genetics had given her D-cup breasts and a large helping of ass - the latter being O'Leery's favourite. He was open-minded when it came to body shape. He loved Amy's tight little bum - and he was just as appreciative of Susan's well-padded behind. Both had their merits and he enjoyed each one for what it was, feminine and special in its own way.

Susan was thirty-six - well outside the normal age range for police strappings. Like most older women she had laughed smugly when the CPA was introduced. She believed herself to be safe, and took great pleasure in seeing the bare-ass beltings that were given to the younger generation. But one day things had gone distinctly sideways. She had been out shoppping with Gary, and was barely out of her car when she was challenged by a stern-faced policeman. "You parked too far from the curb!" he told her. "Bend and present!"

Susan was shocked to hear the command. "B- but I'm a grown woman!" she had protested. "You can't strap me!"

"I can and I will!" was the gruff response. "There's no age limit! Now, are you going to cooperate - or do I have to stack another twelve for obstruction?"

Susan's jaw dropped. She was well aware of how the police would add swats for any perceived offence - but to have it happen to her was a very different thing. The cop was already unhooking his strap and clearly meant business! She had reluctantly peeled down her yoga pants and bent over, heart pounding as she prepared to take her first dose of leather.

That first strapping was a life-changing moment. Not only did she discover just how painful (and embarrassing) it was to be publically spanked like a teenage girl, but how hard it was to maintain position. Only the threat of being taken down to the station and strapped to the dreaded punishment block had motivated her to keep her hands on her ankles. She had screamed and bawled throughout, attracting a large crowd who found it highly amusing to see a mature woman on the receiving end of the strap. But that had only been the beginning of her troubles.

Unknown to her, Gary had been quick to tell his friends about his mother's misfortune. Susan's generous curves were popular with the horny teenagers, and all had been vocal about wishing they could have witnessed the fun. Gary was an enterprising lad, and soon saw a way to turn this to his advantage. After taking a collection form his mates he had employed a Bounty Hunter - a man who would set up a strapping for a price. Susan was absolutely mortified when she was ordered to display herself in front of Gary's soccer team and take a second dose of the strap. Gary had profited handsomely from the deal - while Susan found herself in even greater trouble. The sight of her bare bottom being flogged had inspired the watching lads, who had made sure that it became a regular event. Anonymous tips (and the occasional setup) resulted in Susan's bootylicious backside getting tanned nearly every week! To make matters worse, she was often forced to take rainchecks and present herself at a station to collect her dues. The boys from Gary's school always seemed to be there at the right time, adding to her humiliation. It would have outraged her to know that Gary was tipping them off. He had soon made the connection between his mother's furtive look when she said she was "just popping out for a bit" and the awkward way she walked on her return. While he dared not attend her strappings himself for fear of being permanently grounded, he was more than happy to tell his friends when she was going to pay off her tab so that they could enjoy the show.

Consequently, Susan had been quick to accept O'Leery's offer of private strappings. But unlike his other "clients" O'Leery offered her no discount. He knew full well that she hated having to take her licks in public, so merely taking them in her own home was sufficient motivation for her to accept his deal. He took a special delight in giving her swats. Not only did her bottom bounce and jiggle in a most delightful way, but her indignation at being treated this way was written all over her face. Girls who were strapped as teens usually took it with grim resignation, but as a grown woman, Susan was outraged at having to bare her bum - and she always thanked him through gritted teeth, furious at having to feign gratitude for her punishment. Her resentment of the whole process made it all the sweeter as far as O'Leery was concerned.

"I'll take it in the study, officer," she said quietly. "Gary - go to your room."

"Yes, mum." Gary obediently headed up the stairs.

Susan opened the door to the study and stepped inside, with O'Leery following. He closed the door behind him. "You have twelve on tab madam," he said with careful formality. "This will clear your slate. Are you ready to proceed!"

Susan looked at the floor. "Yes... I'm ready," she answered reluctantly.

"Very well. Bend and present!"

O'Leery said it loudly, making sure it was audible outside the room. He knew full well that Gary had crept back down the stairs and would be listening outside with his father. He didn't want them to miss out on Susan's humiliation! He would make sure that they heard every word, every smack of leather on skin - and every cry and sob from the luckless woman who he was about to punish...

Susan turned her back to him and slowly took down her yoga pants to reveal her bountiful bottom. As usual, she wore a G-string that disappeared into the cleft of her buttocks. It was black today, sharp contrast to the milky-white of her skin. Without being prompted she rolled the skimpy undergarment down too, then stepped her feet apart.

"Wider!" said O'Leery. In his opinion, it wasn't a proper spanking unless her could see his victims holes. Embarrassment was part of the punishment after all! He might be saving her the shame of displaying herself in front of a crowd, but he certainly wasn't going to deny himself the pleasure of getting a good look. Since Susan's cheeks were generously proportioned she had to spread her legs quite wide indeed before O'Leery got the view he desired. Her yoga pants were stretched between her thighs, threatening to split at any moment. Her mound was lasered smooth - standard for most spankees these days. When a woman could be ordered to drop her panties at any moment it was best to be presentable at all times. Any public strapping was guaranteed to be filmed and made available on the internet - and the only thing worse than having one's private area viewed by millions was having it be less than picture-perfect. Her rear entrance had been groomed as well, bleached to a pale pink. Having seen countless backdoors over the last few years O'Leery was a good judge of mileage, and he could tell that Susan was regularly ploughed by a good-sized cock. It was a point in her favour that she gave her husband full access - but O'Leery wasn't going to cut her any slack because of it. He felt that it was wrong for her to deny Mr Barnett the satisfaction of seeing her take her licks. Had she let him watch then O'Leery might have granted her a discount - but if she wasn't going to let him observe her punishment then she deserved no such consideration. After all, a wife should hold nothing back. And O'Leery wasn't going to hold back either - he was going to make every swat count!

"That's better!" he tapped his strap against her bum. "And what do we say?"

"I'm ready to be punished," mumbled Susan.

"Louder! Say it properly!"

Susan took a deep breath. She knew that John was outside, hanging on every word. It would have enraged her to know that Gary was also present, listening in delight as his mother spoke the required words.

"I'm ready to be punished sir! Please give me what I deserve!"

"With pleasure ma'am!" O'Leery drew back his arm...

*WHACK!*

The triple-ply leather strap slammed into the centre of Susan's soft behind, sending ripples through her white flesh.

"OOOOOOOWWWW!" Susan yelled. She wiggled her hips in an effort to distract herself from the pain. It did nothing for her - but it certainly put on a fine show for her spanker! "One! Thank you, *gulp* sir!"

O'Leery watched the red stripe across her ass darken. He loved to give her swats slowly, letting each one reach maximum burn before applying the next. This not only gave him the time to enjoy the show, but also made sure that Susan's resolve was weaker each time he swung.

*WHACK!*

"AAAHHHHH! Thank you sir!"

O'Leery delivered the swats slowly and precisely, making sure he covered all parts of Susan's generously-proportioned backside. Hitting the middle made her buttocks crease and ripple - hitting the lower section made them bounce up and jiggle down. It was a fine display of the effectiveness of corporal punishment, accompanied by her cries of pain that got louder with every swing of the strap.

*WHACK!*

"EEEEEEEEE!! S... s... seven, s-sir!"

"You forgot to say 'thank you'. That one doesn't count!" O'Leery told her.

"Nooo!" Susan couldn't believe it. "I'm s-sorry!"

"Sorry doesn't cut it. You know the routine!"

In actual fact, there was no legal requirement for a spankee to even count her swats, but like many aspects of the CPA the police had twisted things to suit themselves. Any girl or woman who failed to comply would find herself facing another dozen for "non-compliance".

*WHACK!*

"AAAAAGGGGH!" It took Susan a while to recover. "Seven! Th-th- thank y-you, s-s-sir!"

"That's better!"

The strapping continued. Susan's rump turned redder - and her screams grew louder. It always amused O'Leery how a teenage girl could take a dozen without crying, but a grown woman like Susan was bawling like a baby after seven or eight. Maybe she just needed more experience - experience that he was happy to provide!

He took an extra-long pause when winding up for her final swat, knowing that she was cringing inside, just wanting him to smack her and be done. When he eventually let fly it was harder than any of the others, dead centre on her tortured tushy.

"WAAAAAHHHHH!!!!" Susan was in full, voice, not caring that both her husband, her son (who she presumed to be upstairs) and most likely half the street could hear her wail. It was several seconds before she could stammer out the required thanks, and her voice was almost incoherent. "T-tw-elve! Tha-ank y-you, s-sir!" She heaved a deep breath and cried pitifully.

O'Leery replaced his strap and gazed happily at the cherry-red cheeks in front of him. Despite the size of Susan's bottom he had succeeded in giving every inch a sound strapping, with not a patch of white to be seen. He took his time updating her file, knowing that it was all she could do to keep her hands on her ankles while she waited for permission to rise.

"Very good ma'am," he said at length. "You may stand now."

Susan let go of her ankles and straightened up. She reached for a drawer - but O'Leery's voice cut her off.

"Aren't you forgetting something?"

Susan paused. They both knew what he meant. She slowly turned to face him, albeit with her eyes downcast. Tears were flowing down her face, her mascara was running with it, and she looked utterly miserable. She sniffled, fighting to control herself.

"Thank... (sob!) y-you... (hic!) f-for p-punishing m-me... s-sir!"

"That's a good girl!" O'Leery said warmly. "Try to stay out of trouble now."

It was a pointless suggestion. It didn't matter how well-behaved Susan was - she would still get dobbed in for imaginary offences. She didn't bother to reply, instead of reaching again for the drawer that held her bottle of soothing lotion.

With his duty done, O'Leery pocketed his phone and stepped for the door. But just as he was about to exit, something caught his eye. A small plastic cube tucked in a corner of the bookshelf. A cube with a shiny glass circle...

It was a spy camera. Every detail of Susan's punishment had been recorded.

Smiling inwardly, O'Leery closed the door behind him. As expected, both Gary and his father were waiting outside, grinning broadly.

"You gave it to her good!" smirked Mr Barnett. "She'll remember that for a while."

"Indeed she will sir!" said O'Leery proudly. "I always give my best effort!" (The noisy sobbing from inside the study was ample proof of that.) He looked from father to son. Which one had set the camera? Was the motive fun - or profit? A MILF like Susan had definite market potential...

Either way, he could be sure of one thing: Thanks to Susan's small but dedicated group of teenage fans, she had many more spankings in her future!

*************************************************************************************
These users thanked the author SteveBurke for the post (total 5):
gentlemanmarinerautomagix12Hooked6searchemFreight_Train

Hooked6
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Hooked6 »

I really love this Sgt. O'Leery series. The spy camera was a nice touch and the fact that her husband was probably in on it was sweet. Thank you for adding to this story. I hope Sgt. O'Leery will appear in more stories. He is such a lovable character.

Hooked6

SteveBurke
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by SteveBurke »

O'Leery has one more stop to make on his evening round! After that, he might return in another story.

Glad you're enjoying!

automagix12
Site Operator
Site Operator

Post by automagix12 »

Very nice chapter, Steve! Love it. :thumbup:
Good girls will not be spanked here :D

SteveBurke
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by SteveBurke »

Third and final chapter:

Chapter 3: Cheeky Chelsea

O'Leery's third stop was one of his longtime favourites. When the door opened he was greeted by a wholesome lass of twenty-two, brown-haired, brown-eyed, with an endearing girl-next-door face and a permanent smile. She had a toned body, but with more curves than Amy - C-cup breasts and a larger (but still firm) bottom. She wore a white crop-top and tight black bum-hugger shorts, showing off her figure to maximum advantage.

"Evenin' Sarge!" she beamed. She wrapped her arms around his broad shoulders and kissed him passionately. "Nice of you to drop by!"

Chelsea was the only one of O'Leery's regulars who was genuinely happy to see him. For her, O'Leery didn't mean a strapping: they had a mutually beneficial arrangement. Chelsea worked as a stripper/prostitute, and so she was more than willing to get O'Leery's rocks off to save her skin.

Strip clubs had suffered a downturn in business since the CPA - with young female flesh now frequently displayed in public it was hard to entice men to pay for something that was freely available. Consequently, the clubs had been forced to offer "additional services" in order to stay in business. The stage acts were just advertising - the real money was made in the back rooms, where 'private dances' were a thinly-veiled cover for blowjobs and sex. Chelsea made a good living from her work, but it came at a price. Being pretty made her a target for public strappings and she could expect one a week. That wasn't her only concern however. Since the police were well aware that most strip clubs also functioned as unlicensed brothels, they would make frequent "inspections", supposedly to ensure compliance with the law. This invariably meant that the girls would take a sound thrashing for suspected wrongdoing, and be forced to provide sexual services free of charge so that their place of employment wasn't closed down.

As a result, Chelsea was frequently strapped both at work and on the street. Her luscious behind was never free of injury, always red or bruised. Being a cheerful and positive sort she took this in stride, accepting that it was just a regular part of life. But she always had swats on tab, and O'Leery provided her with an easy way to clear them. She took the smiling policeman by the hand and led him down the hallway of her tiny flat. "Want a cup of tea love?"

"No thanks, I'm good," O'Leery replied. "How's tricks?"

"Same as ever." Chelsea shrugged. "You know how it is. I strip, I spread - and I bend over when I have to."

"Good spankings make for good girls!" said O'Leery happily.

"Then I should be a fuckin' saint by now!" quipped Chelsea. She gestured to the couch. "Take a seat, Sarge."

O'Leery sat down gratefully. The couch was old and worn, but surprisingly comfortable. He unfastened his belt as the young woman turned down the lights and switched on her stereo. The music was soft and sensuous, invoking the hushed atmosphere of a strip club. Chelsea knew how to set the tone for their sessions and she was at her best when in performance mode. She swayed with the music, moving her hips in circles and arching her back to show off her firm young breasts. She slid her hands over her flat tummy and pulled up her crop top to show a tantalising glimpse of the curves beneath. "How's life treating you Sarge? Spank any bad girls lately?"

O'Leery grinned. "Sure have! It sure is a pleasure to go to work these days!"

Chelsea unzipped her shorts and pulled them open. She wore a tiny black lace thong underneath, just enough to cover her mound. "I hope you gave it to them hard!"

"Of course!" O'Leery unfastened his fly and released his cock. He was large, and already semi-hard in anticipation.

"Is that for me?" Chelsea asked flirtatiously. "Or are you going to spank me?"

She turned around and bent over, the thin fabric of her shorts stretching tight over her buttocks. "Not sure if I can take a strapping. Look at my poor little bottom!"

She peeled down her shorts and thong together to reveal her curvy cheeks. The white skin of her ass was decorated by multicoloured bruises - a "painbow" as it was known in CPA slang. "We got raided yesterday. I took a dozen, and had to put some more on tab." She walked backwards so that her behind was only inches from his face. "But that wasn't all."

Her neatly manicured fingers grasped her buttocks and pulled them open to show her tiny asshole. Normally a pale pink, it was currently a dull red. She had clearly taken a good fucking. "I had to take it up the ass!" she complained. "I don't mind that, you know I don't - but they didn't let me lube up! It's not fair Sarge, a girl needs a bit of lube for backdoor action. You wouldn't do that to me, would you?"

"Of course not sweetheart!" O'Leery said compassionately. "You know I'm always good to my girls." He leaned forward and kissed each buttock gently before blowing his warm breath on her delicious little ring. "I would have lubed you up myself!"

"You sure would!" Chelsea giggled. "You love sticking your fingers up a girl's ass, don't you!"

"Can you blame me?"

"'Course not." Chelsea turned to face him again. "You wouldn't be much of a man if you didn't!"

"It's my job!" O'Leery grinned. "It's my duty to investigate!"

"Lucky you!" Chelsea pushed her shorts down further so they dropped to the floor. She stepped out of them and spread her legs wide. Her mound was perfectly smooth, and her slit showed just a hint of pink in the centre. "I bet you want to investigate this, don't you?" She pushed her hips forward. "I bet there's something up there you want to find."

"Indeed! I'm sure there's heaven up there!" O'Leery fixed his gaze on the beautiful pussy in front of him.

"Guess you'll have to check it out then. But you have to inspect the rest of me before you go up my snatch." She pulled her top over her head and tossed it aside. Her breasts were round and white, the nipples a pale tan.

O'Leery licked his lips. "Come here, let me suck on those beauties!"

Chelsea leaned over to let him bury his face between her mounds. He sighed happily as her soft skin pressed against his face. "Mmmmm..." He reached around her and cupped her ass, rubbing carefully at the bruised buttocks.

Chelsea smiled as the policeman enjoyed himself. She had two dozen on her tab, and thanks to O'Leery's home visit she could clear them all! It was a great deal for someone in her position. It both spared her the pain of taking her swats, and allowed her to heal up faster. Most of her customers were aroused by a reddened rear, but a black-and-blue bottom was bad for business. Thanks to O'Leery she could keep her strappings to a minimum, and her ass in saleable condition. She pulled away from his grasp.

"You want me to suck your cock Sarge?" She batted her eyelashes. "I bet you do!" She opened her mouth slightly and ran her tongue around her lips.

"I never say no to you!" O'Leery replied.

Chelsea grinned cheekily as she dropped to her knees. Her small, cool hands were already grasping his shaft and cupping his balls. She smiled up at him as she teased his manhood. "How many girls have you stuck this in, Sarge?"

"Not nearly enough!"

O'Leery had received regular blowjobs since the introduction of the CPA. The younger generation was sexually experienced and usually happy to suck his cock to save their behinds, but there was nothing like the satisfaction of a tight pussy. He moaned as Chelsea took him in her mouth, her eyes wide and friendly as she ran her tongue around his knob. She sucked gently at first, sliding up and down his length. He ran his fingers through her hair, looking affectionately at her pretty face. She was such a sweet girl, he thought. Despite the dozens of men who had been between her thighs she still managed to seem innocent and unjaded. On a few occasions he had walloped her ass when he was involved in one of the 'spot checks' of the places she worked - but she never held it against him. "We all have our jobs to do!" she acknowledged. "We're just on different ends of the strap!"

He luxuriated in the feeling of her warm mouth, his cock reaching a hardness that he couldn't achieve any other way. Chelsea was an experienced girl and she held him right at the edge until his balls ached for release. Just when he was about to come she stopped, slowly getting back to her feet. She giggled at his disappointed look.

"Don't worry, Sarge - I wouldn't let you down!"

She climbed onto his lap as she wrapped her arms around his shoulders. “I know what you want!” she whispered into his ear. Her tummy pressed against him as she moved her hips, searching for the tip of his rock-hard erection. “You want - THIS!”

She positioned herself above him and dropped down, taking his full length into her hot, moist tunnel.

“AAAAAHHHHH!!!”

O’Leery couldn’t contain himself as she enveloped him, her wet snatch gripping him eagerly.

“OH MY GOD!”

Chelsea ground herself against his cock. “Ooooohhh, that’s so big!” she exclaimed. “It’s too much for my tight little pussy!” She placed her lips against his ear, whispering encouragement as he pushed inside her. “That’s it Sarge. Fuck me good! Ream me out!”

O’Leery was happy to oblige, thrusting himself inside Chelsea’s welcoming tunnel. She moaned softly, her breath soft against his face as he pushed deeper. “Oooh, you’re such a big boy!” she told him. “You know I love that hard cock inside me!”

Having been in a state of high arousal since the moment he saw Amy’s lovely little bum, then brought to near-climax by Chelsea's mouth, O’Leery couldn't last long. He sucked eagerly at her nipples, losing himself in pleasure as she rode him. Images danced through his head - Susan's soft behind, Amy's beautiful little slit. He wanted Amy most of all. Knowing that she would never surrender her body to his lust was a constant disappointment - but he could at least think of her as he fucked Chelsea. I have to get Amy over the table again! he thought. It's about time I gave her the special hose!

The standard colonic tube was twelve inches long, but there was another that the police used for girls who were uncooperative - or particularly attractive. Twenty inches long and extra-thick. Having that pushed up her backdoor was an experience that no girl would ever forget...

He grunted as he came, squirting his hot cum into Chelsea’s welcoming body.

“Aaahhhhhhh!” he sighed, slumping back into the couch. He panted heavily, eyes closed and arms dropping to his sides.

"Atta boy Sarge!" Chelsea kissed his forehead. "You know how to treat a girl right, don't you?"

"Ugggh!" O'Leery groaned in reply. He was too spent even to speak properly. Chelsea giggled. It always amused her to see a big, strong policeman reduced to a weak and helpless lump. Having been thrashed countless times she was well aware of her proper place in society - bent over and bare-assed - but moments like this made her feel better.

She allowed him a couple of minutes to luxuriate in the warmth of her body before slowly climbing off. O'Leery rested, eyes closed, as she carefully wiped him clean with a tissue.

"Am I a good girl now?" she asked.

O'Leery roused himself. "Yes, dear, you're a good girl." He patted her head affectionately before digging out his phone to clear her slate. "All done!"

"You're the best, Sarge!" Chelsea beamed. A quick fuck was a small price to pay to get two dozen swats off her tab! For O'Leery it was the high point of his evening, but for Chelsea it was just another transaction. She would happily trade her well-used holes to save her much-abused ass. In truth, she actually felt that she had power over him. His large frame and powerful muscles were putty in her hands, his strap little more than an empty threat. She knew he would never spank her ass if he could enjoy her pussy instead. She was in control here - she set the terms and he complied. It was a total reversal from the usual power dynamic of a submissive girl and a dominating policeman. Like most cops, O'Leery was too dense to realise it and thought he was still in control. Chelsea allowed him to believe that, smiling sweetly while she manipulated him in the most simple and obvious way.

Several minutes later, O'Leery bid farewell to a still-naked Chelsea and continued on his way. He was in a fine mood as he made his way back to the station. After years of toiling in a thankless job, he was finally getting the rewards that he deserved!

He turned onto the main street. With no more housecalls scheduled for tonight, he was back to the usual business of hunting for possible victims. Since it was Friday evening, there were bound to be plenty of young ladies around, dolled up for their night out and dressed provocatively.

He didn't have to wait long. A bus stop came into view, with several people queued. Three teenage girls were among them. With their noses buried in their phones, they didn't see him approach, giving him plenty of time to assess their worthiness. Young, slim, and scantily clad - just how he liked them! It was true that the girls weren't actually doing anything wrong, but an experienced cop could always find an excuse. Soon he would have them bent over, taking down their fancy underwear to bare their bottoms and display their sweet little slits. He knew that the other commuters would appreciate the show - and he would be sure to drag it out as long as he could. There would be weeping, wailing, and red, trembling buttocks. Chances were that at least one of them would give him some attitude - and she would be the one he took back to the station for a thorough cavity search. It wasn't a good shift without at least one girl over the table!

O'Leery smiled. A policeman's work was never done - and he was glad of it!

These users thanked the author SteveBurke for the post (total 4):
automagix12Hooked6Freight_Traincuzimhavingagoodtime