Please don't forget to leave feedback on the stories you read!

Mr. Edwards - Origional Version - Part One

gary
Established Author
Established Author

Mr. Edwards - Origional Version - Part One

Post by gary »

Found this on another flash drive. Last modified Aug. 25, 2019

MR. EDWARDS

It was almost the end of February; it was now the depths of winter. The snowfalls of December and early January formed an extremely uneven and almost rock-hard surface on sidewalks homeowners didn’t clear. The narrow and uneven paths made walking difficult, when one had to crow roads, one either had smooth ice that where the heavy graders had cleared the snow, or undulating ice rutted by cars tires in residential areas that the city only cleared once during the winter. Thanks to the city one also had to climb over hills of snow and ice dumped on the edges of the sidewalk by those same city graders. The weather had settled into a normal cold spell with temperatures falling to almost -30 C (-22 F) and only rising to around -20 C (-4 F) during the day. People struggled to get to work, if you drove you made sure to plug your car in (1), If you took the bus you dressed in layers and hoped the bus wasn’t late, you only went out if you had to. Where the snow had laid undisturbed it still had that cold beauty, but for everyone the outside was to be endured. When the cold snap broke there would be skiing on some low hills and for those with more money there was snowmobiling and for everyone else there was skating on outdoor and indoor rinks.

Claire was alone in the house; her parents and younger sister Amanda had taken a trip and would be gone for a week. She had just gotten up and was wondering around the house in her silky nighty with spaghetti string straps when she heard the mail being delivered. She decided to just go and grab it, she opened the door and took the mail, but all of a sudden Mr. Edwards was right there. Mr. Edwards had raped Claire when she was being shown off at the Sam Store opening as a slave sample. He had also tried to claim she was his slave and even whipped her at the store before being discovered. Before she could react, he had grabbed her hand and forced himself into the house. Claire was too shocked and terrified to respond, and as now happened to her when this happens, she falls back on her slave mind.

“Look what we have here you little bitch. Because of you I’m up on charges.”

Claire could only weakly respond, “It’s your own fault, I didn’t make you whip me. You’re not supposed to come within twenty meters of me.”

“I bet they’d drop the charges if you were my slave, then everything I did was legal.”

“I wasn’t your slave; I was a free woman.” Claire’s voice crocked.

“But if I make you my slave now, they will have to accept that you were just not my official slave yet.”

“I’m not your slave, no please go away.”

“I told you I’d have you and now is my chance, you won’t be able to deny it once I have you for a week, I know you parents are away so your dad can’t protect you.” He grabbed at her nighty to pull her closer but instead the straps became untied and it fell to the floor. Claire shrieked and being naked in front of him. She was used to being naked but didn’t want to be exposed in front of him after what had happened at Sam’s. Quickly he took hold of her arm and pulled her closer, then started squeezing her breasts, “Ya I told you I’d have these again, now I’ll have them permanently. Once its warm enough I’ll show you around town and in front of your parent home all collard and naked.”

Claire was helpless to resist, the combination of slave training and quickness of his intrusion made it almost impossible for her to override her training. He then pulled her upstairs and looking in the rooms until he announced, “This is your parents’ room. I’m going to fuck my slave in here and humiliate both you and your father.” He pulled the covers off and threw her on the bed, he undid his pants and let them drop to the floor, then he mounted the almost zombie slave girl and pushed his small, hard cock inside her and started humping her. He was so small, like last time she barely felt him, his jackhammering of her lasted barely two minutes and she felt him jerking as his warm seed entered her.
He then got up and pushed the now flaccid penis in her face and demanded, “Clean it.” Claire obeyed, and licked his penis clean, after which he pulled up his pants and ordered her. “Where’s your phone, I need it to answer any messages your parents will send?” Acting like she was in a dream, she got up and went to her room and gave her phone to him. He then announced, “Now come with me, my truck’s in your driveway, it a short walk and your house is hidden behind bushes no one will see you leave with me.” To make sure he took a belt and put it around her neck to pull her to slavery.

Quickly she was laying down in the back seat of his truck driving to his house. Claire was trying to clear her head but all too soon they arrived and parked in his attached garage. Dragged into her new prison he immediately demanded she make him something to eat. She had to try to find where everything was and eventually made him scrambled eggs and toast, which he ate while Claire sat on the floor taking the scrapes, he threw for her. While he went to watch TV Claire cleaned up, the kitchen was a disaster area, pans were everywhere and it took her a couple of hours to clean and get things in order. As she was finishing, he came in and demanded she kneel. When she did, he placed a slave collar around her neck. “Now you’re my slave and there isn’t you or your dad can do about it, so get used to it. I told you I’d have you as my slave and I get what I want.”

Claire felt the collar around her neck and felt trapped. Her slave mind had been dragged to the for and she didn’t have the tools yet to fight it, she was his slave now.

She soon had the house in order, the house wasn’t a mess, but it was disorganized. He had been divorced for ten years and over time he had been able to take a minimum care of the house. Claire was slowly waking up, but couldn’t yet find the will to escape. Her slave mind, still in charge but being challenged by her free self, never the less acted as a proper slave. She fucked him by letting him lay on his back and with her on top, he was out of shape anyways and preferred it, though he liked the idea of being on top and in control. She refused to use her special pleasuring techniques on him, or use slave pleasure on herself, but she did make sure he was pleasured better than he ever been in his life.

She had been with him three days, and he had become more affectionate towards her. He also announced he was taking her to a Justice of the Peace to officially enslave her. Claire went into a panic, but realized that this was a chance to speak up to a court official that she was a free woman who had been kidnapped into slavery by him.

He brought her to the Justice of the Peace at the court house naked, so confident he how had her. Brought before the judge he announced, “I am here to legally declare this woman is my slave.”

But then, shocking Mr. Edwards, Claire spoke up, “I’m not a slave, I’m a free woman. He kidnapped me and this isn’t the first time. He’s on bail for attacking me in Regina, look it up.”

The judge said, “That’s a strong accusation slave. You had better be right.”

“Check my chip, it will read I’m not a slave.”

For a minute Mr. Edwards was unable to respond to this unexpected turn. Then he got angry and hit Claire with the back of his hand yelling, “How dare you disobey and embarrass me like this.” The judge called for the sheriffs to restrain him. (2)

“I will not allow this outburst in my court.” She then ordered a search of current legal actions against Mr. John Edwards and that a chip reader be found. A search of court records showed he was accused of attacking a Claire Anderson and restraining order ordered him to remain at least twenty meters away from her. She then looked at Claire, “Miss Anderson, why did you allow him to take you in the first place?”

“It was a complete shock him coming up to my house and barging in. My parents and younger sister are gone for a week so there was no one else there to help me, and he knew that. I received slave training when I was graded and that took over until I could get my bearings. I played for time and I have been planning to try to contact the authorities but he beat me to it.”

Mr. Edwards broke in emotionally, “My wife left me ten years ago, this is the best sex I have ever had, she’s been taking care of me like my wife never did. Please I need her.”

The judge then questioned Claire, “Did he ever beat you, threaten you, or treat you badly in any way?”

“He beat me when we got to his house, and threatened me too. Not since then, but its only been three days.”

“Did you clean house, and extensively serve him non-sexually as well?”

“I was trying to keep busy, for myself and hoping it would keep him from abusing me.”

The judge told him, “I am going to have to involve the local Police in this matter. However, I am not sure what to do about you miss.”

Claire was confused and was starting to worry, “What why, I’m not a slave, I don’t want to be a slave. It should be simple, send me home and send him to prison.”

“I am reluctant to separate a slave from its master, even if its less that legal.”

“Less that legal, he kidnapped me against my will?” Claire strongly stated, trying to hold back panic. “You can’t think of sending me back to him, he’ll kill me for what I did.”

“But you stayed, and took very good care of him.”

“I had too, don’t you understand?”

“Please calm down girl. I am going to allow him to keep you as his slave for thirty days and we will see if you feel the same after that time. I am going to lay a protection order, he cannot punish you in any way for what you have done, and police will check on you every day to make sure he is following orders.”

“What, what, what are you doing?”

“I’m sure you can handle a little slavery, and if he steps out of line for one second, I’ll send you home. And he will still have the police investigation of this incident to contend with, though if you wish to stay his slave, I think almost all of the charges and investigations will be dropped.”

Claire heart dropped, she was trapped by the law and was now his slave. A chip encoder was produced and her chip was re-written as “Slave” and “Property of Mr. Edwards”.

Claire felt broken, and acted almost like she was sleepwalking doing her slave duties. It also very tense for a while as Master Robert stewed in his anger over what HIS slave did to him. Slowly his anger abated as he took Claire’s semi-awake state as being broken.

Claire had been responding to phone calls and texts, being overseen by her master, with vague language and small talk. She had hoped she would be back home before her family but now something had to be said so her family isn’t and shock and her father doesn’t come charging in with a shotgun. Finally, after explaining the threat to master, she messaged her older sister and tried to explain her situation. She was careful, she didn’t want to sound desperate and in need of rescue. She reassured her sister she was OK, and that her sister would have to try to break the news to her parents and help keep their father under control. Her sister’s response was in barely disguised anger and panic, informing Claire she would get in touch with their parents’ lawyer so he would have a advance heads up and also help deal with their parents.

The flurry of messages over the next day and a half were difficult to took keep up with as her parents and their lawyer all got in touch with her. Mr. Edwards refused all calls from her parents (of course) but did have to give way to the family lawyer, Mr. Davydenko with two police officers and a Writ of Habeas Corpus. (3) Assured that Claire was in good health and that the justice’s instructions were being carried out, he left giving her a hug. Unfortunately, nothing could be done, the earliest a court date was available was in sixty-four days, and by then it would be over, so Claire was stuck. The lawyer arranged for her to meet her family at a natural location, with much tears shed. Her father was given a prescription for Valium to keep him from losing control of his anger.

Claire decided to survive she would have to let her slave mind take charge, but found that even with it in control Claire found she was still disgusted at having to serve Master John. Claire did notice after a few days that Mr. Edwards was in a better mood, and tried to give Claire some pleasure by rubbing her clitoris, which she did enjoy. Later on, he got a small vibrator to use on her but used it clumsily.

One day he brought home three of his friends. Claire knew what she would have to do, even though the thought disgusted her. To each of them she unzipped their pants and pleased them orally. After which she brought them drinks. After a while she brought each of them, one at a time, to the bedroom to use her body for their pleasure.

Claire came to a possibly dangerous decision, to use slave pleasure on herself so she would feel better about serving him. She had used it before and not found herself emotionally enslaved to her partner, but the last time she had used it the orgasm had been so explosive she pretty well lost her mind for over a day. She did it eight days into her service, she was sitting on his cock and he was thrusting from below when she unleashed the technique on herself. Quickly she found pleasure forming over her whole body rising like a fire. Even her fingertips were feeling the effect and Claire began to breath faster. Soon her whole body and brain exploded in spasms of delight and she collapsed beside her confused master drenched in sweat. His worried attempts to communicate were met with caresses and smiles. It took an hour before Claire was able to tell her master that she had used a self pleasuring technique on herself, later explaining that she rarely does it because its so intense. But it had its effect, she now LIKED her master, and it now made serving him much easier.

Claire wasn’t sure, but it did seem like Master John was acting like a better person. On the few times they went out for shopping he seemed to be friendlier and more helpful to people. On these trips Clare wore her regular clothing, and these were infrequent as the temperatures were rarely rising above -20’s Celsius (-4 F) and just going outside became more of an endurance activity.

At home he even helped out cleaning up, would sneak up behind her and start kissing her neck before entering her. He would use the vibrator to pleasure her during these times and at night would hold her close after sex. During the day while watching TV, when she wasn’t busy, instead of having her sit on the floor he would have sit on his lap cuddled up beside him. As for Claire she found their fuck sessions much more fun with at least some attempt by him to pleasure her. When he brought his friends over, she was able to enjoy their use of her.

But when the thirty days came to an end they both stood in front of the justice Claire was able to say, “Although I was horrified at the idea of serving him, I was able to get past it and allow myself both to be his slave, and if not enjoy it, like it. But even though he has become a much better master I still want to be free and go home.”

Mr. Edwards shoulders slumped at her announcement, even though she had previously told him of her wishes. “Please I really need her, she has made my life so much better, I don’t know if I can lose her.”

Then the justice spoke up, “Now I had some of the court officers have volunteers to ask around town about Mr. Edwards and the general consensus is that he has become a much less of what most people would call a ‘jerk’ and become a much better person. And I put this improvement as your accomplishment Miss Anderson. You’ve been a great improvement to his life and it would be a pity to lose that. However, there I nothing in the laws and regulations that says that’s grounds for enslavement. You also say your master-slave relationship has improved, and you no longer hate serving him. I would really like you to consider offering to become his legal permanent slave.”

Claire was crying, but spoke up, “Please ma’am I want to go home, everything you said its true, but he can get his own slave, I would even be willing to help train it to his needs.”

Mr. Edwards spoke up, “I don’t have money to buy my own slave. The factory has been cutting back hours so I don’t have ten thousand dollars or more to spend on replacing her.”

Claire had and idea, and knew she should explain some things, but not in public. “Madam Justice, could we have a word in private? I would like to discuss some personal information about myself but don’t want to broadcast it in the court.”

“Well its not unprecedented, and if I think there is anything the court should know I can reveal it.”

So, Claire and the justice went to her office and both sat down. “I don’t know haw much detail I should go into but I’ll start and you can ask me to elaborate. When I went to England, I was slave graded, and they sent me for slave training to improve my grade. However, by mistake they sent me to Roman House, you’ve heard of them?” The woman nodded, “It not your regular slave training, it a hell of lot more intense, and they like to say the turn out slave, not wannabes. The fact that I can still turn around and say no to slavery I, and other people have also said, that it shows I have a strong will. Now this also means I can just kind of go on automatic and be a slave. And there is another thing, I was also taught to use what’s called, ‘slave pleasure’ which is a mind trick to increase my pleasure during sex with a master. However, its real purpose it to make a slave fall in love with their master and bind them permanently to them. Yes, I did use it, and for me it really gives a explosive orgasm, but it made me go from hating him to liking him. So, the way I feel about him it more like brain washing that real feeling.”

The woman now interjected, “So if you were to do this more often you would fall in love with him and become a devoted slave?”

“Yes ma’am.”

“Wouldn’t that solve the problem; you’d be happy and he’d be happy?”

“But my family wouldn’t be happy, maybe they would accept it but even now my dad is on medication so he doesn’t kill Mr. Edwards. And as I said, it would be artificial, self brain washing. I wouldn’t be a truly a willing slave.”

“Yes, I see.”

“And there is one more thing, I do have the money to buy him a slave, and I would willing do it to be free again.”

Back in the court the justice addressed the court. “I really want you to stay another thirty days to see if your relationship improves even better, hopefully leading to you becoming his permanent slave, and if you don’t do willingly I can enforce another thirty days of slavery, but that would be the last time I can do that.”

Claire slumped in her chair, was she ever going to get out of this? She told her self this has happened before, (again and again) she’s always gotten out if it. On the other hand, none of those had lasted this long. Something told Claire to do it voluntarily, though she didn’t know if it would really make any difference, or even help her in anyway.

So, it was back to his house, being his slave, and liking it. The days went by, the grew longer, and the weather warmed slowly even showing some melting.

A week in, she was on top of him when all of a sudden something started happening. Her pleasure levels started rising, her breathing quickened, her mind thought of her master. Claire started realizing that somehow slave pleasure had been activated. ‘No, no.” she called out softly. Her master asked if she was all right but she didn’t answer. She tried to stop it but couldn’t stem the tide of pleasure quickly rising to a crescendo. Before she knew it she her body and brain erupted in pleasure and she was screaming “Yes, yes, yes” and shaking uncontrollably, an finally collapsed on the bed with her brain not able to make a coherent thought.

When she was finally able to get her thoughts together, she realized she LOVED her master, she adored his touch, she treasured the feeling of his cock in her, she found their time together precious, she never wanted to leave him.

For the couple of weeks Claire was in heaven, she practically danced around like a Disney Princess. She was sad when he was gone, she was happy when he came home. She even gave him pompoir which blew his mind, making him want to keep her even more. There was just a small part of original Claire in the background, trying to get her voice heard. Little by little she emerged to spoil everything, finally allowing her to make a free decision. She reminded herself this was all fake, brainwashing, not what a wide-awake Claire would ever want. She realized that she could simply “turn off” her slave mind, having it on and off so often had given her control over it. Unfortunately, it meant she was back to her original feelings, disgust at being his slave. But then pure routine took over, she simply did what she had to do, but finding a kind of connection with him forming. Now when his friends came over, she used pompoir on them too, which gave them so much pleasure they walked funny. She encouraged him to whip her at least once a week, telling him of her pain slave training. At first he was hesitant but found it enjoyable that she would crawl to bring him the whip in her teeth.

(1) The plug is for the block heater that warms the engine and especially the oil. Many parking lots, businesses and other buildings have electrical sockets to plug your car in while at work.
(2) Sheriffs in Canada are not officers of the law but officers of the court.
(3) A Writ of Habeas Corpus is actually used for people detained by the State. However here it has been expanded to include slaves.
These users thanked the author gary for the post:
orflash64