Please don't forget to leave feedback on the stories you read!

Katie gets an Education – Post graduate studies... Part 5 Alternate version

GreyRose
Established Author
Established Author

Katie gets an Education – Post graduate studies... Part 5 Alternate version

Post by GreyRose »

I want to thank Yvel for his comments, and getting me to rethink this chapter. I’d appreciate feedback as to which version people prefer, or if they are equal if different entertainment value.

= = = =

Katie gets an Education – Post graduate studies...
Part 5
by GreyRose

Katie scurries behind her new owner, a lecherous old man that just yesterday she would have gone out of her way not to see. Every time she visited his office on campus his office was cramped and smelly and he tried to grope her at every chance he could make. But now he has complete control over her body and her ability to speak. Now she is his property, his slave.

They didn't make it far before Katie recognized someone that just might help her! Katie waves frantically at Wynter, hoping that since she was the one that sent Katie to the pet store there must be something she can do to get her out of this mess.

John catches what she's doing out of the corner of his eye, “Bad girl! Slaves are not to draw attention to themselves. I need to do something with your hands so you don't do that again.” He grabs Katie and spins her about and twists her hands so they are back to back. He does something and she hears two distinct clicks and he lets her hands go. She yanks on them hard but they stay locked behind her.

“What have we here? Sir, why would your slave wave at me?” Katie hears Wynter talking to her master. Her hopes crash to her feet, didn't Wynter recognize her?

“Hrumph. She's a new slave and has not yet learned proper decorum for her status.” John replies. Taking Katie's arm he turns her about so they both face the Sorority girl.

As Wynter takes a long look at Katie, humming appreciatively, at least until she finally gets to the slave girls face. “Wha... Katie is that you?” At Katie's slight nod she continues, “Well I see that you aren't Sorority material after all! I guess you got a taste of wearing a slave collar and just couldn't give it up!” She laughs at Katie.

Looking between the two girls, “So you two know each other? May I know how?” the old man shifts so he stands equally close to both of them.

“Well I'm disappointed to say that this slut tried to join my Sorority. She and a couple of others were given their final test yesterday and it looks like she failed completely. I wonder if the others did as badly?” Wynter shakes her head as Katie gives the other girl an evaluating look.

Before when they had met the Sorority girl was always wearing a dress suit that showed very little of her shape. Today she was wearing a skin tight knit dress, it is hot pink and comes about half-way down her shapely thighs. Katie is impressed with how hot the other girl's body is.

She looks at the other girl, judging her from this side of the collar. Katie didn’t notice that she shifted her shoulders so that her huge tits were emphasized as she appraised the other girl.
Wynter was much taller than Katie, about 5’ 9”. The tight dress showed good sized tits on her slender frame, with a dancer’s body and legs. She had wavy auburn hair that went halfway down her back. Katie frowned as she thought the taller girl would probably rate as Prime, automatically jealous of the possible competition.

John is also taking notice of the sexy young woman, realizing that she is more than somewhat drunk and not paying enough attention to things around her. “Why don't you ask Katie if she enjoys her new status? How about it Katie, do you enjoy being my slave?”

Knowing that she dare not be silent, it hits Katie that she has to agree to anything that she is asked. Anything at all, no matter how humiliating it might be. Anyone listening will hear her willingly go along with whatever degrading things her owner chooses for her.

Having one more link to her old self image shattered, she gives the only answer she can. “Yes Master.”

The other girl snickers, “And here I thought you might be one of us and was going to invite you to join the Sorority!” Reaching out she gives Katie's left tit a quick grope before raising her hand to stroke at the girls new slave collar. “My this is an impressive one. Does it have many features?”

John watches closely seeing how the other girl reacts to touching Katie's collar. “Oh yes, it has all the bells and whistles. I have set her on an electronic leash, so that she has to stay within a free feet of me or be punished. I can track her anywhere on the planet as long as she stays within range of mobile phone cell towers, and if she goes outside their range the collar will punish her until she returns.”

As he speaks he can see how her breath quickens as she continues to stroke Katies collar, “You said that there might have been some other girls with her? How about we go back and see if any of them are there? Who knows you might see something that interests you…”

He turns to Katie, “Girl tell her you think it's a good idea she go with us and check out where I found you!” The stern tone leaves no doubt what he wants.

Katie was disappointed that Wynter had not demanded that she be freed, and feels nothing when she says “Yes Master!”

“There it's settled, this way,” the old man puts an arm around the sorority girl's shoulder dragging her away from her daydreams of slave collars. He takes her back to the slave store booth.

Katie follows having finally gotten the knack of how to walk with the damned hobble. She realizes that she has to take very quick tiny steps, which makes her large tits bob merrily to the amusement of anyone watching.

“John, back again so soon?” Ricky laughs, as they arrive back at the booth.

With a wink that neither girl catches, “Yes, back again. This girl knew my slave when she was a person, and wants to look over your inventory in case there are any others she knows.”

Taking in the tall beauty with the old man, Ricky smiles, “I think we can help her find something… interesting.”

The intoxicated girl is breathing heavily as she sees the one slave stand in front of the booth that has a slave girl, the other two are currently empty. Ricky sees this, “Is this girl on display familiar? Go ahead look closely.”

The girl in the pink dress hesitates only for a moment before sidling up to the short haired blond on the right end. Once she has reached the slave girl on the stand she spends a few moments stroking the girl, before she starts checking the stand itself. The two men watch as she tugs at the steel holding the slave helplessly displayed. The two men are watching closely as she gets excited playing with the slave stand.

Ricky leans over the table, “I can see you’re interested in the restraint stand, care to look at the empty one over here?” She looked up as he said this, her eyes glazed with lust. With a faint smile she nods and steps over to the empty stand.

Old man Chambers pulls Katie over to the spot Wynter is at. “Impressive how well these things can hold a girl, don’t you think Katie?” The blonde slave girl shudders as she automatically replies, “Yes Master.”

Seeing how the auburn haired girl's breath catches when she hears that exchange, “But you can’t really appreciate it until you’ve experienced it. I bet you’re a brave one, and want to check that out for yourself!”

Wynter froze and her breathing became almost spastic with excitement at the suggestion. Not able to speak she just nodded her head. With a chuckle Ricky encourages her to come around behind the table, “If you want to try this we need for you to fill out some paperwork.” With a chuckle he adds, “We have to document what’s going on, or we risk losing our licence.”

The girl in the pink dress moves quickly to do as she is asked, pausing in surprise when she sees the slave girls chained together back there. Katie can’t hear what they say as the girl is handed a pen & a clipboard. She had a surprised look when Ricky said something as took the clipboard from her.

Katie watches as the auburn haired girl nods and strips everything off, starting with the pink dress. Doing so reveals a pair of firm beautifully shaped tits, a tiny see-through thong and a thigh garter. It holds her cell phone, and a thin wallet. All of these items join the dress in a trash bag that probably held the remains from the other girls that were striped earlier in the day.

Ricky takes Wynter by the arm and leads her back out to the slave stand. Chambers eagerly helps Ricky lift her onto the stand, taking the opportunity to grope both of her firm tits as he does so.

Between them they get her legs folded and strapped down to the padded rails, before pulling her arms up and back securing them to the center post of the stand. Rick tells her, “Almost done, one last thing and you’ll be secured just like any slave girl.”

Knowing what is coming Old man Chambers gathers the auburn locks so that her neck is clear as Ricky whips out a store slave collar and snaps it closed around her slender neck.

Realizing what they are doing too late the helpless girl opens her mouth to scream but the collar does what it's designed to do and silences her before she can make a sound. Ricky pushes her head back so that he can secure her collar to the curved central pole. The two men laugh as Ricky lets his old guidance counselor flip the lever that stretches the bound girl so she is fully displayed.

Katie watches in fascination as she see’s what the arching of the back and the spreading of the knees does for the presentation of a slave girl. She smiles at her almost sorority sister as the other girl struggles against the steel frame. Katie looks on and realizes that she is feeling... satisfaction. She is feeling glad that the girl that got her here has had the same fate befall her.

John and Ricky shake hands, “Well John I am surprised that you managed the first installment of your layaway plan, but man did you do good. If she gets rated as Prime when we get back to the store, and I think she will, I’ll count her as two. As encouragement for you to keep finding quality pussy like her.”

“Business has been really good today, I think I’ll keep this new slut unbranded so that we’ll have a really hot slave on display and I won’t have to keep changing her out.” Wynter’s eyes go wide as what she had been half dreading, half lusting for is announced. Katie can see the other girls pussy clench and spasm in response. Then the tears started falling as the new reality hit the auburn haired girl as she realized she had done this to herself.

Something to her left catches Katie's attention and looks over to see that Kaitlyn is placed on the remaining empty stand. As Barney finishes getting her set up, the Frat boys from earlier show up. While they are disappointed that Katie has been sold, they quickly take an interest in Kaitlyn.

As Barnie has not yet branded her, he turns this into a demonstration that quickly gathers a crowd to watch. Taken with inspiration, he hands the brander to the leader of the four. Barnie talks him through locating the correct spot and how long it needs to be held for a permanent mark. The whole time Kaitlyn is watching the brander. Mesmerized by the tool as it moves from hand to hand, knowing what it will mean to her when it is used. Katie is equally focused on the brander, eager to see another girl branded.

After what seemed an eternity to the two girls, the fellow steps up and presses the brander against Kaitlyn's hip. The crowd cheers and applauds, the branded girl gives a silent scream and wilts as the brander is pulled away. Katie feels her pussy spasm in response.

Then the Frat leader starts trying to argue Kaitlyn's price down, Barney counters by showing the four of them what a meat grader looks for and how that determines the slaves price. Since showing them how to use a brander drew a crowd, he then has the four go through each step of the grading process on Kaitlyn.

John is quickly drawn in by the spectacle of four fit young men each running their hands over the helpless slave. While one is checking the firmness and nipple responsiveness of her tits, another is probing her pussy for juiciness and the tightness of its passage. Kaitlyn is torn between her arousal at their probing hands and the horror of being publicly 'graded' in front of the crowd!

As Kaitlyn spirals higher and higher from their rough attention, John's fingers invade Katie's pussy. She gasps as the intruding digits slide effortlessly into her sopping channel. Her body flexes her legs wide to ease this assault and Katie's passions quickly reach their previous levels. His casual disregard for her body, how his fingers rape her as she stands there just add to the humiliation and that just raises the fire in her pussy!

The two girls quickly spiral and cum hard. Kaitlyn's is a silent scream, where Katie gives vent to a soul searing moan that shocks the entire crowd into silence. Katie's body convulses on her masters fingers as the crowd stares at her. It is only his fingers in her pussy along with his arm that she has collapsed onto, that keeps her from falling to the ground. The crowd that had cheered Kaitlyn's branding went wild for Katie's release. Katie drifts in the post-orgasm glow, part in denial – part drinking in the attention.

Once her eyes can focus again, her master elbows her off his arm and back onto her own feet. “Quite an impressive display slut! I look forward to you earning such in the future. I also look forward to punishing you for having this one without permission.” He holds his fingers, sticky with her juices, “Now clean my hand!”

She can feel herself blush yet again as she is forced to suck and lick his fingers clean. Many in the crowd still are watching her as she does this.

Katie wants to hang her head in shame, but the damned collar will not let her drop her chin for long. So she is forced to keep her head up as if proud of being so rawly sexual before the crowd.

As she turns away from what is happening to Kaitlyn and the crowd, she sees a boy standing at the table. Where the men from the Fraternity are tall, athletic and well dressed, this fellow is their opposite. He is about Kaitlyn's height, overweight and a really bad dresser.

Katie blinks, remembering someone just like him at her High School. That kid had been a total loser that she had embarrassed in front of the whole school when he tried to ask her out.

“Hey Mister,” this kid calls out to Ricky. “That slut over on the stand, is she still for sale?” Pointing over at Kaitlyn, still surrounded by the guys from the Fraternity.

“Sure thing son, I think those fellas over there are interested in her but no money has changed hands.” Ricky answers.

“I'll pay whatever you are asking,” the kid jumps forward, pulling out his wallet.

“Now son she's kinda expensive, you got enough money for her? Maybe you want one of the cheaper sluts I've got back here?” Ricky answers waving at the slaves in the coffle at the back of the booth.

“Money's no problem, my parents are loaded. You see, that bitch over there... I know her. She... she owes me big time! I have to own her and make her pay!” The kid is almost jumping up and down as he says this.

With a chuckle, “Now don't hurt yourself son. If you've got the money then you've just bought yourself a slave.”

“Good!” The kid nods emphatically, “Put the name of Stanley Tubbley down as her new owner!” The two move on to filling out the bill of sale. As they do this Stanley watches Kaitlyn as she stares up at all the tall, handsome jocks that she thinks will be her new owners. Katie guesses he is looking forward to surprising her with the news that HE is her new owner. She doubts that excitement is what Kaitlyn will be feeling from the news!

John casually slaps Katie's face, “Come along slut! You don't want to earn another punishment for making me wait, do you?” He turns away not waiting for or expecting an answer from his slave.

As he walks away through the crowd, he says over his shoulder, “That face of yours needs to show the real inner slut that you are. I've heard that there are permanent make-ups that will be just perfect for you. Of course they are expensive, so in order to afford it I'll need to whore you out to pay for it. As I recall there are a number of teachers and probably students that would pay me to get a piece of that juicy twat you got between your legs!” Katie's horror at this suggestion is only matched by the heat ignited in her crotch!

The crowd swallows them as Katie scurries after her master, dreading what he plans for her as much as she dreams of doing every nasty thing he plans for her!
These users thanked the author GreyRose for the post (total 8):
automagix12jean.amelotjeepsterdtrelskyFreight_TrainFerdtimeriderreddbunnz

Hooked6
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Re: Katie gets an Education – Post graduate studies... Part 5 Alternate version

Post by Hooked6 »

To answer your question about which ending is preferable, I think I liked the original ending the best. I enjoyed reading the alternate version but the original flowed better with the rest of the story IMHO.

Hooked6
These users thanked the author Hooked6 for the post:
GreyRose

YvelTwin
Commenter
Commenter

Post by YvelTwin »

GreyRose,

I am humbled that you would go to the effort of rewriting a chapter based on my review.

Without actually changing too much about the events, the changes you did make kept the ending consistent with the world-concepts that the story is built on. Specifically that girls can be tricked into "volunteering" themselves into slavery, largely by being so naturally and basally turned on by the concept. I also appreciated the additional attention to the slave display stand that I liked so much. Tricking the sorority president into getting on the stand that she was so turned on by, and dis-inhibiting her by having her as drunk as she was, keeps that portion of the story from conflicting with the rest of the story. It did happen a little quickly for her, but that is also the nature of this world. This may be where the poster above felt that the flow changed a little.

Finally, changing the last line of the story to show Katie starting to gain an acceptance of who she has become brilliantly maintains the tension within her until the end, but brings closure to your protagonists story arc. Bravo.

As you may expect, I prefer this ending by a lot. Very good work. I have read your other story, Betty's Travels, and am in the process of reading Pony Beach, both of which are quite good.

Thank you,

Yvel

GreyRose
Established Author
Established Author

Post by GreyRose »

So my experiment had mixed results, both versions are enjoyable. It just depends upon the reader as to which is better. :)

But I think I also prefer the original ending for several reasons. Part of what I was doing in the sales booth portion of the story was show a variety of paths that lead girls to the collar. While I enjoyed the alternate version of what happened to Wynter, it was a variation of what had already happened to another of the girls. Also in this alternate version Chambers is not shown as the complete low life that he is. What he did in the original showed that he was willing to sink to any depths, which hinted at how much trouble Katie was in being his property.
These users thanked the author GreyRose for the post:
Hooked6