Please don't forget to leave feedback on the stories you read!

Yahoo Groups

Other or miscellaneous topics of discussion. You can also post praises, criticism or proposals for the board administration here.
gary
Established Author
Established Author

Yahoo Groups

Post by gary »

I got a e-mail from Yahoo but its kind of confusing. It says that all the content will be deleted Dec. 14. But that messages will be E-mail based? But yet the message board is till operational so I don't know what's going to happen

SteveBurke
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Yahoo Groups

Post by SteveBurke »

Most probably, Yahoo will delete all content on 14 Dec - which is why we moved here. The groups may exist in some form as an emailing list, but that isn't good enough for what we do here.
"Spread your legs and BEND OVER!" :twisted:

searchem
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Re: Yahoo Groups

Post by searchem »

One thing is clear, if there is anything in ANY Yahoo group, SS4, SS6 or others, that you are member of, and you want to save it. Make sure you get it done by Dec 14. As for the email comment, I'm not sure if they are just trying to tell you that Yahoo Mail will still operate or if they are saying the groups will function as e-mail message boards. But who cares....I'm done with Yahoo. And this group is certainly done with Yahoo. We're are better off here!

Save what you want to save and move on!
"Bendover and spread'em girl"