Please don't forget to leave feedback on the stories you read!

High School Field Strip

johncbb
Commenter
Commenter

High School Field Strip

Post by johncbb »

WARNING

THIS IS GRAPHIC MATERIAL MEANT FOR AGES 18 AND ABOVE. CONTAINS FETISHES: STRIP SEARCH, BLACKMAIL, INCEST, NON-CON, FORCED TO STRIP, FORCED EXHIBITIONISM, HUMILIATION, EMBARRASSMENT, ABUSE OF AUTHORITY. ALL CHARACTERS ARE 18+

Prologue

“We will meet at the school parking lot tomorrow morning, 7am sharp. Do not be late. The bus leaves at 7:15am for the airport,” said Mrs. Trumont right as the bell rang.

“How much are you packing?” I asked David on our way out of class.

“Just my backpack,” he replied.

“Just your backpack? You know it’s a five day trip, didn’t you read the packing list?”

“Five days in DC – it’s going to be like 100 degrees there, you don’t need any clothes”

“Well the list says we need at least a raincoat, 3 pairs of jeans, 5 pairs of shorts…”

“Stop being a dweeb, Ryan – we’re adults now, we can do what we want and I’m packing a swimsuit and the clothes I’m wearing, that’s it. Hell maybe I’ll just wear my swimsuit.”

“Maybe Emily will just wear her swimsuit…” I whispered back to him as we Emily walked by us.

“Now that, that, I’d like to see,” he replied.

There’s about three knockout seniors at our high school and Emily tops that list. She has long, thick, and wavy brown hair that cascades down to her lower back. Her face is an oval with light pink lips, soft cheeks, blue eyes that glow, and pale white skin. I’d wager she’s about 5 feet and 4 inches.

We’ve been in class with her since middle school and her body has really developed into maturity –though she wears clothes that lean towards subdued (for a high school student) over sexy. Her breasts hang somewhere between a weighty B cup and a modest C. Sometimes she wears pencil skirts which accentuate her thin waist and modestly wide hips. Today she was wearing a white cotton top and a flared skirt.

“She must be 18 now too, legal,” said David after she was out of earshot.

“Yeah – I guess so. You know, I kinda feel bad for Wu.”

“Because he’s Asian?”

“No asshole, because his birthday isn’t till next week. He’s going to miss the trip by 3 days.”

The school bang rang.

“He’ll live. See you tomorrow morning in my swimsuit!”

Ch. 1

It was an unusually warm Friday morning when mom dropped me off in front of school. I tried to say my goodbyes in the most nonchalant way I could muster, but truth be told I was a bit nervous.

This would be my first time flying without my family and my first time on a multi-day field trip. Looking around, most of my classmates appeared a little on edge too - friends huddled together making whispered conversations amongst the morning dew.

“Yo, Ryan!” yelled David across the lot. I gave him a nod and headed his way.

“Where’s your swimsuit?” I asked with a smirk.

“Hah – mom wouldn’t let me.”

“So much for adulthood”

“Once we’re in DC, it’ll feel adult.”

“Yeah maybe,” I said with a shrug, looking around at the other students. Pretty much everyone was here. Some volunteer parents were going around the lot, making a headcount – there must have been about fifty of us.

“Listen up!” shouted Mr. Burk. We all turned to him.

“I’m going to read off your name and seat number. When you hear your name, call out your seat number to confirm,” he continued.

When I heard my name, I shouted back “12 A!” A coupe minutes later, David find out he was 11C.

And a moment later, I heard Emily say “12 B.”

“Trade with me,” David interrupted, turning to me.

“No way,” I said.

“Trade with me, I’ll give you my entire allowance for the trip,” he said again.

“How much?” I asked.

“About a hundred dollars – it’s a good deal”

“A thousand dollars wouldn’t get me to trade seats away from Emily. It’s a long flight, maybe she’ll fall asleep on my shoulders. Maybe we’ll hook up.”

“Dream on,” said David.

He continued, “You’ll end up falling asleep, embarrassing yourself with a hardon, while Emily gossips behind your back. She’ll probably move seats next to a friend anyway.”

“Yeah, well, you’re not getting my seat.” I said with a shrug.

“Let’s go!” yelled Mr. Burk. Our class started filing into the busses while the parents did a final headcount.

“Let’s wait for a sec,” said David.

“Why?”

“Steep steps onto the bus. Maybe one of the girls are wearing a short skirt,” he said with his eyes browsing the crowd. There was Emily, in a flower-patterned sundress, talking with her friends and slowly heading to the second bus.

“You’re such a perv,” I said. David shrugged and got in line behind Emily’s group. I followed him.

As Emily stepped up to the bus, a friendly gust of wind billowed around her legs. Some of the male parents turned their heads. My heart beat echoed with anticipation, but she held onto the bottom of her dress and all we got to see was a bit of upper thigh.

“This is gonna be a great trip,” said David as we sat down on an empty bench.

About an hour later and we were all waiting around at the check-in lobby. David kept to his word about bringing just a backpack, and I ended up copying him with a small duffel bag. Mr. Burk was going around handing out boarding passes.

“Alright, everybody follow me. Stay together. If you get lost, meet us at gate 8A,” shouted Mr. Burk.

He led us to the single-file security line. Our town has a small airport, one terminal, and at this hour there was pretty much no one around except us and the occasional employee. We were about midway in line when there was a small commotion up front.

“You really think a school teacher is some threat?” said Mrs. Lutson. Her son was in our grade, actually not that far away from where David and I were standing. He’s a quiet and shy kid – well I guess not so much a “kid” now. His mom though, Mrs. Lutson, she’s a MILF proper. We call them the Slutsons.

“Everyone’s equal under law, mam” replied the TSA agent.

“She must have set off the machine,” whispered David to me. I nodded.

“Mr….. Lorrison, don’t you have a female officer for this kind of thing?” asked Mrs. Lutson. That perked our ears and we shifted around to get a better vantage point of the commotion. Agent Lorrison and one of my teachers was off to the side of the body scanning machine. Mrs. Lutson was wearing a button down beige blouse and a white knee-length skirt.

“Normally yes – but we’re a small airport and she doesn’t get in till 9. Now I have to give you a quick pat-down and search before you can board the plane. Do I have your consent?” asked the agent with marked politeness.

“I guess so, go ahead.”

We watched as the agent ran his hands up the sides and around Mrs. Lutson’s blouse. Without a word, he placed his hands over our teacher’s chest and gave her tits a quick squeeze. Mrs. Lutson opened her mouth but didn’t say anything. Then the agent ran his hands up and down her legs. With one hand on the outside of her skirt, the other hand trailed up the inside. We couldn’t see what happened, but Mrs. Lutson let out a gasp.

“All clean, you’re good to go,” said the agent calmly.

You know, it’s funny because at the time I didn’t think anything of this, but now looking back, none of the guys in our group got any special attention or pat-downs. This wouldn’t be crazy if it was just Mrs. Lutson that raised the TSA’s suspicion. But it wasn’t. Not maybe a dozen or so students later and one of the mom supervisors was asked to step back into the full body scanning machine.

“This should only take a second – just need to cycle the machine again,” said agent Lorrison.

“No problem,” shrugged the mom.

A few seconds later and the agent continued, “mam, do you mind undoing the top three buttons on your blouse, looks the synthetic fabric is causing a scan error.”

“Uhm, okay?” she replied with evident confusion.

“What a piece of shit machine,” David said to me. I didn’t respond, my eyes were glued to this woman I’ve never seen before unbuttoning her blouse in front of all of us. She wasn’t exactly a looker, but she wasn’t bad either – just a tad chubby with a bit of sag in her face. Her tits though were massive – at least D cups. As she undid the top of her blouse, we could see a bit of her bra and just a little cleavage. We heard the machine scan again.

“Still not getting a read,” yelled another TSA agent from behind the security monitors.

“Mam, the next three buttons please – if you don’t mind.”

“I, uh, okay” she said again, her eyebrows furrowed.

Her blouse was falling away from her breasts now. We could see her white lace bra in its entirety. She was practically undressing in front of us. We made out the freckles on her pale tits, some blue veins running up along them, and even a bit of dark pink areola as it peeked out from the top of her bra cups.

“Raise your arms,” said Lorrison.

God, she looked vulnerable there, her indecent cleavage heaving on display, her face flushed with embarrassment. The machine scanned once more.

“All clean,” yelled out Lorrison’s partner. The mother quickly buttoned up her blouse again and walked on to the other side of security.

“Not gonna forget this morning any time soon. I need to find a bathroom,” said David as he scanned the wide hallway, grabbing his crotch. I knew what he meant.

It wasn’t much longer before we were checked through security without a hiccup. A moment later and there was another commotion behind us: Emily had just walked through the metal detector.

“Going to need to do a quick pat-down to check for contraband and weapons,” said Lorrison, stopping Emily as soon as she went through.

“Why can’t I just go through the full body scan machine,” Emily asked.

“Didn’t you just see that woman earlier? The machine is having an issue with certain materials in women’s clothing. You can go through the machine, but then you’d have to pull down your dress a bit. I’m doing this for your convenience,” replied the agent.

“Oh, okay I guess,” she said.

“This will only take a second, please step over here. Spread your legs and keep your arms to your side.”

She moved to a small outlined area not ten feet away from myself, David, and the rest of our group.

“Stand still,” said the TSA agent as he walked up to her. His face was hiding back a smirk and I swear he looked up at me and winked.

Ch.2

The agent ran his hand horizontally across Emily’s collar bone, like a printing machine, working his way down her torso. His finger snagged on the strap of Emily’s sundress and pulled it off her shoulder, exposing her light blue bra.

“Hey, watch it!” said Emily.

“Sorry,” mumbled Lorrison.

The accident appeared innocent enough – but when Emily tried to lift her strap back up, the agent grabbed her wrist and said, “Stop moving around.”

Emily grumbled, “just fixing your mistake,” as she fixed her dress.

“You can’t move during the search,” responded the agent.

“Yes, but”

“No buts, mam, just trying to do my job.”

“Well you’re not doing it very well!”

Agent Lorrison grunted at that and continued his pat down. It seemed to me like he would quickly run his hand across her arms and sides, but slow himself down as he passed over her chest. Emily must have noticed because she was staring daggers down at this guy, not that the agent seemed to care. She winced when the officer’s hand pressed up against her breasts.

Again, his finger caught the strap of her sundress and pulled it off her shoulder. And again, Emily got on his case and raised her arm to fix the strap. This time, the guard ignored her complaint and forced her arm back to her side, both her dress and bra strap slipped even further down, and we all got a clear eyeful of her heaving breast. Emily’s eyebrows were lowered like she was trying to shield her eyes from the sun. She turned away from us in humiliation.

With the next pass of his hands, the agent let his fingers drop down inside the cup of Emily’s bra. We all could see his hand contract as he felt her up. Emily flinched. When he moved on, he pulled her bra cup down away from her breasts. She had hard pink nipples, a small areola, and a smooth curve to the underside of her breasts.

Emily looked down, and screamed, “Hey!” She pushed the guard off her and attempted to quickly fix her bra and dress.

The agent yelled back, “That’s it – Sam get over here!”

Another TSA agent came out and grabbed Emily’s arms, brought them behind her back, and cuffed her.

“I told you, you need to stop moving around. Sam, hold her there as I finish the pat down.”

There must have been a crowd of at least fifty people now – not including our senior class, teachers, and volunteer parents. We were all whispering amongst each other. I overheard some of the moms talking and saying that they should sue the TSA after this. None of them seemed to be willing to do anything though, except watch.

Emily was still in a huff. As the first agent commenced his frisking, he managed to pull both bra and dress straps full off both shoulders.

Emily mumbled, “this isn’t right.”

Both guards ignored her. Her eyes were wet with humiliation.

Agent Lorrison was on his knees now. His hands felt up the sides of both legs. When they reached her upper thighs, he pulled her sundress up with his arms. We could see almost all the way up to her panties. Emily flinched again when the guard copped a feel of her mound. He spent a good amount of time with his hands up her sundress. A tear rolled down Emily’s face.

Agent Lorrison got up and told his partner, in a loud voice so we could all hear, “I believe she’s hiding something in her underpants. Bend her over the table.”

Sam pushed Emily into a table set up by her side. Her torso folded down and her bra fell completely away from her tits. We could all see her breasts hanging in their entirety. Agent Lorrison got behind her and flipped up her sundress. Emily pale ass flashed all of us, her matching blue thong hiding nothing except the mound of her pussy.

“There’s no way this is professional,” I said to David.

He replied, “Iunno – you do hear stories about this on the news”

I mocked him, “You watch the news?”

“Stop distracting me!” he said back. I realized he was holding his phone up, filming the pat-down. In fact, many of the other were filming too. The teachers were going around trying to get all of us to put our phones away, at the least females were, the males seemed to be watching Emily like the rest of us.

Agent Lorrison ran a finger underneath Emily’s g-strap, pulling it away slightly. We could see her asshole pucker as he grazed the tip of his index finger across it. When he got to her vagina, he pulled the fabric away and worked his fingers into the folds her labia. We could hear Emily, bent over the table, whimpering. Her legs were shaking like they were trying to push away the guards hand.

“That’s… that’s enough” whispered Emily, her eyebrows furrowed in fear.

“That’s it, if she’s not going to cooperate we’re going to need to strip search her,” said the agent, standing up.

“I am cooperating!” yelled Emily.

The agent ignored her and turned to his partner Sam, who still held Emily’s hands together behind her back. “Bring her over to the curtained-off section, I’ll meet you there,” he told Sam.

We watched as Sam brought Emily over about twenty feet to the side of the security check-through where there was a small curtained-off cubicle. The drapes made a semicircle that joined two temporary dividers which completed the area. The curtain was in rough condition and didn’t hang very well from its sliders. When Sam closed it behind him, I could still easily see Emily standing there with her back turned to us.

Agent Lorrison whistled to get our attention.

“Listen up, we’re going to finish the suspect’s security check in a private area. Since you’re all part of the same group, I suggest you wait here – it should only take about ten minutes. We will have your plane delayed for you if need be.”

With that, the agent joined Sam and Emily in the “private” room. Our eyes followed him, and some of the male teachers attempted to discreetly move around so that they could see inside. Hell, some of my classmates had the balls to still have their cameras out filming.

Sam went behind Emily and took off her handcuffs.

“Place your arms at your sides,” he told her. We could hear him quite well. Either the acoustics in this airport were just wonderful, or he wanted us to hear him.

Lorrison walked up to her and then in a swift movement removed her dress and bra straps and pulled both down to her hips, and exposed her entire chest and torso. He then grabbed each breast, and felt her up. He pushed them around a bit, worked his hands underneath them, shook them. I don’t think Emily knew we could see her. Her head was hanging down in acceptance by this point.

He continued pulling the dress completely down to her ankles, his hands bringing her panties with them. Her vagina was completely shaven.

“Spread your legs,” he said. Emily moved her feet about five feet apart. The guard took his ungloved finger and brushed it against her snatch. She quivered. We could see him push his hands up her, his thumb wrapping around her mound and pushing into her anus. He worked his hand around for what felt like eternity. Emily was whimpering by this point, her whole body shaking, causing her tits to wobble and bounce, her nipples showing themselves hard and pointed.

“Well, turns out she’s clean,” remarked Agent Lorrison with obvious forced surprise.

“What about her mouth?” asked his partner.

“Open your wide like you’re at the dentist,” said Lorrison.

Emily opened her mouth wide; her eyes similarly widened in fear, Lorrison worked his hand, the same hand that was in her, around her gums and underneath her tongue. She gagged.

“You can put on your dress now,” said Lorrison as he wiped his hands on his uniform.

Emily quickly grabbed her dress and put it on in one swift motion. She forgot to put on her bra and panties. When she looked up, she saw all of us, looking right back at her between the gap in the curtain. Her face contorted into a shocked O. And then she rushed out from the security area, walking past all of us, and into the nearby bathroom.

“Okay, shows over, move along!” yelled Mr. Burke from behind me. He must have got a good view.

“One moment,” Sam yelled back, moving to us from the curtained-off area. I walked slowly so that I could hear their conversation.

“The student we just searched was clean but we have reason to believe she may become violent,” whispered Sam to Mr. Burke.

“I am under instruction to supervise her through her flight,” he continued.

“Absolutely not. What reason do you have to suspect Emily? I’m one of her teachers and she is one of our best students. We have never had an issue with her,” Mr. Burke replied with notable force. He obviously enjoyed the strip search as much as we did, but he’s also our supervisor and not about to let this dopey security guard “accompany her.”

“I’m not asking you. I’m just letting you know why I will be on the plane with Emily.”

And with that, Sam walked on up ahead. I overheard Emily behind us, as she caught up with her group of friends.

“I don’t want to talk about it,” she said. She was clearly shaken up by the whole affair. Her make-up looked like it had run, but she must have cleaned herself up fairly well in the bathroom. Her braless tits were swaying back with each step she took. Then I remembered I was going to be sitting next to her.

Ch.3

We are on the plane now. I’m at the window seat, Emily is next to me, and next to her at the aisle is that TSA agent Sam. He already introduced himself to me with over-the-top politeness. Emily was fuming, but what could she do?

Sam explained the situation to her, apologized profusely, and somehow convinced both of us that he really didn’t want to be there.

We had been in the air for about half an hour. By this point, I had given up trying to make conversation with Emily. Maybe if she was in a better mood – but nothing was going to happen today.

Almost as soon as we took off, she put on her headphones and zoned out. Though, you know, when she bent down to get her phone out from her purse – I couldn’t help myself from stealing a glance down her blouse: her entire breast and nipple quite easy to see. Sam gave me a look when he followed my eyes. But then he smiled at me.

David kept turning around in his seat to talk to me – more likely though he just wanted to glance down at Emily. This worked for a little while, me letting him pretend like we’re in conversation while his eyes looked elsewhere. We all got tired of it though: eventually he settled back down and nodded off.

The flight attendant came by asking for drinks. Emily opened her eyes and ordered a diet coke.

“Just water for me,” I said.

“Water for me as well,” replied Sam smiling.

Sam, being on the aisle seat, was the first to grab the drinks from the flight attendant. As he handed my water over to me, and Emily’s diet coke over to her, I noticed a small sprinkling of white powder fall out of his palm and into Emily’s drink.

Glancing up at him, he met my gaze and winked. I didn’t know what to do – how could I say something? And even if I was to say something, who would I tell? After all the only law enforcement officer around me was Sam, if you could call him that. So, I did nothing.

By the time the flight attendant returned to collect our garbage, Emily was completely out. Her body lounged into her chair, her shoulders were slack and her head rested to the side against a propped-up pillow.

Sam looked at me and brought his finger to his lips, mouthing the sounds sssshhhh. With his other hand, he carefully shook Emily, lifted her wrist, then her whole arm, letting them fall back against her lap. She remained motionless. I looked around the area in fear for Sam being caught but no one was paying attention.

Sam made a quick survey of those around him too before turning back to Emily. Carefully, he pulled down the left strap of her sundress. I made an instinctual move to stop him. He looked up to me, stopping me in my tracks, and I looked down at Emily. Her left breast was completely exposed to anyone walking by, her right breast may as well be with her nipple and areola half peeking out. My cock hardened at the sight.

Sam must have noticed that I was letting him continue, because he started to open Emily’s legs a couple feet apart. Her skirt rose slightly, and Sam helped it along. I leaned forward a bit and was rewarded with a close-up view of Emily’s pussy, her soft pink lips begging me to touch them. And so I reached out. Sam nodded.

We played with Emily for who knows how long. I ran my fingers over her slit, feeling her clit and her tight hole. She was dry and I couldn’t figure out how to finger her. Sam took a break from fiddling her nipple and groping her breasts to help me out. He wet his fingers with his mouth and worked them into her vagina, slowly and easily. I followed suit after Sam took a break and soon enough had two fingers in her as well.

With my ring finger, I teased her asshole. Some natural secretion slowly seeped from her vagina down her ass crack and I used it to ease the finger into her asshole while with two others I penetrated her vagina. Moving them in and out faster now, her body twitching to my moments, I continued. And then, with a shiver, I came in my pants.

My whole body vibrated with excitement. I had to stop out of fear for my own heart beating out from my chest. It was a good decision too, not 30 seconds later I saw Mr. Burke walking down the aisle, counting off students.

“How are you two doing,” Mr. Burked asked us.

“Just fine,” I said.

He looked down at me and I watched his eyes grow wide. The strap of Emily’s sundress was still resting a ways down her arm. And her legs were still open, inviting Mr. Burke to look up them. I’m sure he did. He stumbled for words a bit, his face blushing.

“She fell asleep,” I said helping him.

“I see, well, okay, we’ll be landing soon,” he replied, leaving us. I’m sure he thought of asking me to cover her up, or maybe thought of asking the flight attendant for a blanket, but then again – why should he want to cover her up? If anyone was going to get in trouble for Emily’s exposure, it certainly wouldn’t be him. And so he left me there with Emily’s breast and vagina for the looking, without a word about it.

When then plane landed, Emily was still sleeping. I whispered to Sam, “how do we wake her up?”

“She should be waking up any minute now, just shake her a bit.”

I took out my phone and snapped a few photos for my personal collection before grabbing Emily’s arm and shaking her back and forth. Eventually she opened her eyes in a daze. My hand was still on her arm, my fingers brushing up against her tit. She pushed me away, mumbling something, and looked around.

The plane was at the gate now and everyone began standing up and grabbing their luggage. David sat up from in front of us and turned to me.

“’slept right through that flight – how about you?” he asked looking down. I followed his eyes as they looked up Emily. She was still a bit out of it, her dress still down and slightly bunched up towards her waste.

“HOLY SHIT!” he yelled before quickly muffing his voice.

“What?” asked Emily grudgingly. She looked down, following David’s gaze. She gasped and quickly fixed her dress, her eyes darting around to see who else saw her.

“I had a great flight,” I said to David with a wink. He was speechless.

Sam got up first, but then offer a hand to Emily so that she was positioned in front of him. I remained behind Sam. As we waited for the line to move forward, I noticed Emily started to fidget in place. Peeking behind Sam, his hand was pressing up against her ass. Then he openly palmed her.

Emily turned to him and mumbled, “stop it.”

He looked down to her and whispered something back, but I couldn’t make it out. From Emily’s expression, she grew afraid and quickly turned back around with another word. Sam continued palming her ass.

I watched as he grew more brazen, lifting up Emily’s dress completely over ass with one hand. And with the other he worked his fingers back into her vagina (not that she knew they’ve already been there). Between Sam and I, no one behind us would have been able to see anything.

Sam pumped his hand up and down, causing Emily to sometimes raise herself onto her toes. Her legs were shaking now. Sometimes Sam would remove his hand and vibrate it around her crotch, causing Emily to let out small gasps. David looked behind him when she did this, but must have been convinced by Sam’s stoic face and Emily’s downcast eyes that he wasn’t going to see anything.

Meanwhile, Sam placed three fingers now back into Emily, shoving them roughly in and out of her. I could see beads of sweat form on the back of her neck. Finally, the line moved forward in front of us and Sam had to stop.

On our way out from the airport, before Emily could make a dash for her friends, Sam took one final grab of her ass and slapped it before he walked steadily past all of us and disappeared from our lives. I caught up with David. He immediately asked me if I took any photos of Emily during the flight. But Mr. Burke called our group together before I could pull out my phone to show him.
These users thanked the author johncbb for the post (total 2):
SteveBurkesearchem

biggernow
Lurker

Re: High School Field Strip

Post by biggernow »

thanks a lot :)

johncbb
Commenter
Commenter

Re: High School Field Strip

Post by johncbb »