Please don't forget to leave feedback on the stories you read!

Allison's Descent into Slavery Part Two, Does the Deluxe Reality Package Become to Real for Allison?

Mr. Smith
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Allison's Descent into Slavery Part Two, Does the Deluxe Reality Package Become to Real for Allison?

Post by Mr. Smith »

We arrived at the cattle wash and my handler attached me to the coffle of slave girls waiting for their cleaning. Almost as soon as I was attached to the coffle a different handler unhooked me, removed my gag, and took me to the front of the line for cleaning. With my pussy tingling I was strung up off my feet, hosed down, soaped up with a green shampoo that was nice and gritty and smelled awful. When I was lowered to the ground my feet were secured to the ground spread far apart and then a gaggle of eighteen year old boys went to work with brushes scrubbing my body. One young man focused on my ass, cunt and clit saying, “Need to make sure that we get rid of all of your crotch critters,” as he honed in on my clit with the brush with two fingers jammed up my ass as I arched my back dropping a big climax critter on him with a loud, “Yeeeeesssssss.”

They untied me and directed me to bend over for my very first enema, quickly followed by two more to make sure there were no colon critters hiding within me. They then rinsed me off, blow dried me and handed me off to some women for a brush up consisting of combing out my hair and applying a little makeup. Once again I needed to thank Amelia for the pre-grading beauty salon trip yesterday where I was waxed and prepped for today.

When my touch up was complete a slave handler whisked me in for my slave photos that would be entered into the national registry, once again skipping to the front of the line. My pussy was all tingly and dripping as I decided to enjoy bringing out my inner slave slut posing for the photos. I only recall one or two photos where my face was in the picture. In one face picture, if you want to call it that, I was on my back with my legs behind shoulders held in place by my arms looking into the camera posing my sultry “come fuck” me look with my cunt and ass lewdly on display, cunt juice leaking down onto my starburst. Did I mention that as a dancer and a ballerina I am very flexible? Then I rolled over for my ass shots onto my hands and knees, face on the ground, pulling myself open for the photographer. “You have the wettest, drippiest cunt I have seen in months,” he proclaimed. I giggled, “I bet you tell that to all the slave girls, Master.” Next thing I know he got his close ups of my cunt and winking asshole and we were done.

Bobby quickly gagged me again and led me to the grading center where there was another coffle of girls lined up to go in for grading. He directed me to kneel at the end of the line of girls and attached my leash to the girl in front of me, advising, “Stay here, an official grader will come get you when they are ready.”

Literally minutes later I was contacted by a cute bubbly twenty something brunette wearing a pink polo shirt with Big D logo identifying her as a Slave Grader who unhooked me from the coffle and directed me to stand. Checking my ear tag and SIN number she announced, “Lot 3927, I am Mandy, a certified and licensed slave grader and I will be conducting your slave grading today,” removing my bite gag she gave me a drink of water while she explained, “We are going through your grading now in this order, blood draw and urine sample, slave yoga, body measurements, heat and fluid evaluation and the Vet will check you out. Do you have any special slave yoga positions in your block routine that you want me to incorporate?” she asked.

“I have a pirouette to tilt move that I use for my boyfriend,” I advised.

“Ok, at the end of the slave yoga I will bring you to ‘stand’ and then command ‘tilt’ and you do your thing and then I will bring you to ‘present’. Let’s go,” as she led me into the grading bay.

Amelia had really come through for me by purchasing the Deluxe Reality slave grading package I thought. It seemed that at every stop I was pulled to the front of the line and quickly processed through contrary to what I had expected. At the rate I was going I might be done before lunchtime. Little did I know that I had been repo’d and made available for sale at auction this afternoon. The Big D was currently in category Pussy Premium Red (severe shortage) for the auction this afternoon. A large shipment of slave girls was scheduled for late this afternoon so all potentially available slaves were being expedited for this afternoon’s auction on Broadway at 2:00 pm. The whiny girl from the pussy post was getting the same treatment whenever I saw her. I figured her mother must have gotten her spoiled daughter the Deluxe Reality package also. Little did I know that reality would give both of us a sucker punch in a few short hours.

Once inside the door the grading bay consisted of some preliminary stations and then a row of twenty-four grading stations all facing into the Big D mall with a railing two yards away from the grading stations that kept the public back. It started just like going into a doctor’s office, height, weight, blood pressure and temperature. Then off to the labs where a phlebotomist drew a blood sample for testing.

Mandy then handed me a urine sample cup saying, “Take this cup over to that grate in the floor in front of the railing, put the cup on the grate, facing the crowd squat over the cup, fill it and stand. If you have more pee, once I have picked up the cup squat back down with your hands behind your head and finish. Stay in that position until I wipe you down, go now,” she directed.

Wanting to please her I obediently walked over to the grate with my pussy tingling and blushing a deeper color of red than my hair, put the cup down, squatted down while facing the crowd. When she picked up the cup I put my hands behind my head, squatted back down and finished whereupon Mandy took a cloth and cleaned my legs and vagina. I came when she wiped my cunt lingering on my clit a little too long. The whole time the crowd was jeering and cheering during my performance.

Mandy led me over to the slave yoga demonstration site drawing a crowd of spectators. My pussy tingled and dripped as I began the show. Mandy ran me through a series of positions; present, squat, slave kneel, slave fours, roll over, display, that I gracefully moved through instinctively responding to her commands while chanting appropriate mantras with facial expressions. My cunt was wet and dripping for the entire performance. Mandy order, “Stand” followed by “Tilt.” Facing the crowd I raised my right leg 180 degrees from my left leg with the knee bent toes on my right foot pointing to the ground. Still blushing profusely holding my arms over my head I then straightened my right leg until the toe pointed to the ceiling, my wet cunt and ass lewdly exposed. With my right hand I grabbed my right foot holding the position when Mandy walked up to me running two fingers from her right hand through my dripping pussy lips scooping cunt cream turning to the crowd holding up her wet juice covered fingers.

Then Mandy put the slick fingers in her mouth sucking off my juices, pulled them out and ran her tongue up and down her fingers to get any last drops to the roar of the crowd. Then with a big smile she announced, “Stunningly beautiful, graceful, dripping wet and she tastes good too. Stand,” she ordered and I returned my leg to the ground.

The rest of the grading was a blur. Mandy took body measurements using a measuring tape and a caliper. Then she strapped me into the table and spread my legs wide open for the crowd, lewdly displaying my juices dripping from my vagina into my anus. Mandy used a series of different devices running them over my vagina and then probing both my vagina and anus. She stepped aside and the Vet quickly examined my vagina and we were done. She unstrapped me and stood me up, attached a leash to my collar and started leading me to the exit as she ordered me to waive to the crowd. I felt like Miss America walking down the runway as I waved to the cheering crowd all the way to the exit where she secured my hands in handcuffs behind my back.

After giving me a drink of water Mandy excitedly showed me my profile on her iPad; the Public Display portion of my slave grading on the Big D slave profile read as follows:

Name: Allison Stevens
Status: For Sale (Rush Processing Pussy Premium Red), Debt Repossession
Slave Identification Number: US-ILS81-X9Z3
Lot number CZ-3927
Grade: Pending
Height: 5'7"
Weight 109 lbs.
Body measurements: 33-24-32
Bra size: 30C
Dress Size: 2
Hair: Red
Eyes: Deep blue
Body Fat: 18%
Slave Yoga Grade: A
Slave Heat: 98th percentile
Pussy Moisture: 97th percentile
Education: Bachelors of Fine Arts Dance, University of Texas, Austin. Three years participation in the Joffrey Ballet School Trainee program in New York City
Other Grader Comments: Redheads with blue eyes are the rarest hair and eye color combination. Extremely graceful and fluid moving through slave yoga positions. Magnificently shaped firm ass on a very fit toned yet feminine body. Very obedient and easily embarrassed; demonstrates all of the characteristics of a natural submissive.

“You are doing great. You might be my first Prime grade!” she exclaimed animatedly. Pulling out a can of Devox she said, “Open wide, I am going to spray this down your throat so you will not be able to talk for your public display. Remember to smile and nod, do not get upset when getting groped, we will watch to make sure you are not abused. You are so aroused and wet I fully expect you to stay that way throughout this part of the grading. So just sit back and enjoy the rest of the process, the hard part is over,” she advised. My cunt was on tingle overdrive when I saw that my profile had me available for sale. I needed to thank Amelia for the Deluxe Reality grading package that she had purchased. It was truly ratcheting up my arousal level feeling like I really was up for sale being rushed to meet an auction deadline.

Mandy took me out onto the display floor, secured my feet to cuffs in the ground about two feet apart, secured my wrists in cuffs attached to a wire that ran up into the ceiling above my head. When she pushed a tab on her iPad my hands were pulled up over my head leaving my whole body on display unable to move. The first people through were a bunch of young gawkers who pawed on me incessantly. One young man gave my clit a hard massaging sending me over the edge into a back arching climax to everyone’s amusement.

Then followed the slave traders who examined me like I was really for sale; even checking my teeth, and of course testing my cunt for moisture, inputting information on their iPads. One professional trader told another that I was up for sale at the 2:00 p.m. auction as they examined me. I thought, “Boy they really do a good job making it seem real for you when you have the Deluxe Reality grading package,” as my cunt tingled gushing more cunt cream on his fingers.

Mandy released me when my time was up, securing my hands behind my back in handcuffs and attaching a leash to my collar. She took me into a corridor, sprayed my throat with the Devox antidote and gave me some water to help get my voice back and put the bite gag back in my mouth. She looked at her iPad and breathlessly announced, “Good news, you scored a Prime rating, great job, you should be so proud of yourself and you are my first Prime.

Now for the bad news. You have been repo’d and scheduled for auction this afternoon. This is for real; it is not part of the Deluxe Reality package. I did not want to tell you until your grading was complete to avoid upsetting you during your grading. Bobby here will take you to a room where our management will explain what happened and how they are proceeding,” as Mandy handed my leash to the slave handler who led me down a corridor. I was in shock. Where was Amelia and how had this happened? I was still highly aroused with my cunt tingling on overdrive now actively wondering what was wrong with me.

Pursuant to the Federal Uniform Slave Code recognized in all fifty states including the State of Texas, when a registered slave is sold to a third party by a licensed slave dealer such as the Big D Slave Market, the sale and enslavement become irrevocable, unless it is found that the buyer, seller and dealer were all acting in bad faith. The loan agreements require a waiver of rights to a court hearing before foreclosure on a delinquent borrower. The lender only needs to initiate foreclosure proceedings in court by filing a motion accompanied by declaration and documentary evidence generally consisting of the loan contract and proof of missed delinquent payments and a judge would sign an order of repossession. Once the order of repossession was filed with the court a delinquent borrower could be taken possession of by either a licensed slave catcher or in a licensed slave market and immediately sold on order by the owner, generally the lending institution.

Whiny girl and I were brought into a small room by two slave handlers and told to sit down at a table occupied by a man wearing the distinctive Big D polo shirt with Assistant Manager embroidered under the logo with a name tag identifying him as Mack Brown entered and sat down. My gag was removed, but not Whiny girl’s. Sitting next to him was a teary eyed woman around forty-five years old. “Miss Wilson, your mother pursuant to the authority under the valid power of attorney you signed executed the option for immediate sale for a five year period of involuntary indenture. The Big D lawyers have reviewed the paperwork and it is in order. We will be putting you on the Broadway auction block early this afternoon for sale as an involuntary indenture for a period of five years with a ‘No sale/transport out of the US’ clause.” advised Mr. Brown.

“Lindsey, honey, you are actually my niece, we adopted you when you were an infant when your mother passed away in a car accident and raised you as our own. Your sister, I mean your cousin, Amy, is sick and needs a medical procedure and the only way to pay for it is to sell you,” said the woman as Lindsey was shaking her head crying. I have explored the options for five months now and this is the best one. I wanted to meet with you face to face and explain why and say I am so, so sorry for doing this,” the woman sobbed as she got up and left the room.

As she left, a woman in her late twenties wearing a stylish suit dress combination entered the room and sat down next to Mr. Brown. She was six feet tall, a hefty two hundred twenty pounds and had bull dyke written all over.

“Miss Stevens, the Big D has been served with a valid repossession order authorizing repossession and immediate sale of your person. Our lawyers have reviewed the order and accompanying documents and they are legitimate. As such we will be putting you on the Broadway auction block early this afternoon for sale as an involuntary indenture for a period of five years with a ‘No sale/transport out of the US’ clause. This is Ms. Arbuckle, with the law firm of Jones and Martinez who represents Consolidated Loans Inc. to explain what happened,” advised Mr. Brown.

“Allison, may I call you Allison?” asked the attorney. I nodded yes. “My client Consolidated Loans Inc. acquired both your UT and Joffrey student loans when you graduated last spring and in September they proposed consolidating them. When you refinanced and signed the loan consolidation contract back in December you agreed to get slave graded within thirty days as a condition of consolidation. As part of the contract you agreed to immediately make payments of $668 per month to Consolidated Loans Inc. on the UT loan and that would be the monthly payment for the consolidated loan moving forward. Per the contract you were required to continue paying the Joffrey loan amount of $386 per month until all of the conditions precedent of the agreement was met. Your failure to get slave graded delayed the loan consolidation and you became delinquent when you stopped paying the Joffrey loan,” advised Ms. Arbuckle.

“You do remember agreeing to be slave-graded within thirty days, right?” asked the lawyer.

With a sinking sensation in the pit of my stomach I nodded my head. I had called to advise the Consolidated representative every time I had procrastinated and rescheduled my slave grading.

“I remember agreeing to be graded in thirty days but when I called Consolidated to extend that date they were fine with it,” I answered blushing in embarrassment. “I wanted to make sure I did not get into trouble with the loans for delaying the grading when I called and they confirmed I was fine.”

“Pursuant to the contract you had the option to delay the consolidation by not getting graded which is what happened. You did get the six delinquency notices on the Joffrey loan, didn’t you?” she asked.

“I did but I thought they were clerical errors. I called Consolidated after the first one and was told to just pay the new amount of $668 and everything would roll over once I had the grading complete. I was paying the higher amount to Consolidated that was supposed to cover both loans,” I replied in a panicked voice.

I am an idiot. My fiancé is a rich lawyer, the heir to the Bedford Holding Company, who offered to look at all the paperwork but being the independent college educated woman that I am, my pride led me to telling him I had it under control.

“The first delinquency notice was an error because it was within the original thirty day window for the slave grading and would roll over if you met the deadline which you did not. There was no clerical error when you did not meet the slave grading deadline. When you ignored the subsequent five delinquency notices you were repossessed, easy peasy. And now we will sell you and make a substantial profit now that you have a Prime slave grade,” replied Ms. Arbuckle with a smirk. “Now for my favorite part, slave kneel,” as she stood up and walked around the table pulling up her skirt revealing muscular hairy thighs and pussy.

I was now on my knees faced with my first cunt as Mistress Arbuckle grabbed my hair pulling me forward, “Get your tongue to work on my twat you stupid slave.” I started tentatively licking her pussy lips when she turned to the handler, “hand me your slave prod, this whore needs some motivation,” and then I heard the electric crackling of the activated prod next to my ear. My tongue went into overdrive licking her cunt, tongue-fucking her hole and then up to her clit to lick and suck on it. Her taste was tart but bearable, having nothing to compare it to as I lost my lesbian virginity.

My heart went into overdrive as I heard, “Big D staff has attempted to contact Amelia Bedford who holds your claim check and has power of attorney until the time you are sold. We have been unsuccessful reaching her at the number she left,” informed Mr. Brown standing up to leave.

Turning to the slave handlers Mr. Brown directed, “Take them to the Broadway holding pen as soon as the lawyer is done with this slave and make sure the auctioneer knows they are going into the chute for sale in the first afternoon auction. That is when our high rollers will be present,” as the door closed behind him.

And then it got worse, Mistress Arbuckle pulled my head away and turned around pulling her cheeks apart growling, “Get that pretty little tongue to work on my rosebud.” The slave handler laughing pushed my head into her ass and tapped me on my ass with his crop. I noticed when she turned around that the other slave handler had his cock in Lindsey’s mouth and I could hear her gagging. There was an earthy gritty taste, I mean it really just tasted like ass as I started slobbering all over her rosebud when she ordered, “Tongue-fuck my ass you skank,” and I obliged, I felt like I was going to puke as I went to work sticking my tongue up her Hershey Highway. The whole time she rambled, “I love getting tongued by someone I enslaved right after they find out. You stupid bitch, you didn’t read the agreement. Too stupid to be free, you belong in a collar. For the next five years all you will be good for is eating ass.”

Pushing my head away, Mistress Arbuckle turned around and presented me with her pussy again. Pulling my head into her cunt she ordered, “Whore, I am a squirter so when I tell you to open your mouth you open it wide and I am going to squirt into your mouth and all over your face. You will swallow all of it.”

Enthusiastically I went to work on her twat, after her ass it tasted like candy. Her running narrative continued, “Did you really go to college? Bet you slept your way through, too stupid to actually pass a class. Cunt, Whore, Slut, Bitch, Stupid Slave, … . You are going to go to the auction block with my taste in your mouth to remind you who put you, there you ignorant little cunt.” Then she yelled, “Open wide” as she pulled my head back, and proceeded to squirt three times into my mouth and all over my face.

“Good little slave slut,” Mistress Arbuckle cooed, seeing me swallow. “This is your new life, you stupid slave. I like feeling a warm wet tongue in my asshole. Free women that I date for some reason will not lick my asshole so I get something like you to do it because it feels good to me and I do not have to worry if you want to or not. I do not have to care if you like it because all that matters is I enjoy your tongue massaging my sphincter. Your body is just the vessel for the tongue I want in my ass to make me feel good. For the next five years you get to perform the sexually disgusting acts that dignified free women refuse to do and that you would not even consider if you were free because now as a slave you have no choice in the matter,” lectured the attorney. And then she laughed saying, “And the disgusting part of it is that most of you pleasure sluts actually start to enjoy it to the point that you look forward to it!”

“Let me help you with your slave yoga. When you first get on the block and fall to your knees I want you to proclaim, ‘Slavery is my destiny’ followed by, ‘Please buy me Master.’ Now chant it three times,” ordered Mistress Arbuckle.

I said, “Slavery is my Destiny, Please buy me Master, Slavery is my Destiny, Please buy me Master, Slavery is my Destiny, Please buy me Master.”

“When you are ordered to stand, kneel, backhands, anything from now on you will announce, Slavery is my Destiny, Please buy me Master. Stand,” Mistress Arbuckle directed.

I stood up with my legs spread shoulder width apart announcing, “Slavery is my Destiny, Please buy me Master.”

The attorney ran her hand over my pussy and waived her fingers, glistening with my juice, in front of my face saying, “You do not understand yourself or what you are. Look at my fingers; you are dripping wet after I made you eat my ass and pussy. You are a submissive that will only be happy serving a master, your soul is calling for the collar.”

She took my bite gag and rubbed it all over her pussy and ass, “I want you to remember me,” she said jamming it into my mouth and securing it firmly in place saying, “Perfect, is that your grin because you like my taste?” she taunted me. Was my pussy your first?” she laughed when I nodded yes.

“Between now and when you land on your knees on the block I want you chanting ‘Slavery is my Destiny, Please buy me Master’ in your head to remind you what to say when your knees hit the sand on the block.” Turning to the handler she laughingly stated, “I love leaving a new slave with my juice all over her face when it is her first taste of pussy. Just marking my territory on a fresh slave.”

After creaming all over my face and inserting her juiced bite gag in my mouth, she straightened up her clothing and giggled, “I think we are done here,” as she turned, collected up her file and walked out of the room leaving me standing with her juice glistening all over my face and a bad taste in my mouth as the reality of her lesson on my new station in life sunk in.

After she left, the handler attached Lindsey’s leash to my collar and took my leash, leading us out of the room with my face covered in pussy juice. He was kind enough to stop by a bathroom grate so we could pee, squatting together with Lindsey’s tits in my back and her head resting on my shoulder as we took care of business over the grate in the floor. Poor Lindsey looked like she was still in shock.

My first thoughts were that I was so screwed. I had been repo’d and was going to auction in less than sixty minutes. Where was Amelia? Why wasn’t she answering her phone? I recalled she said she had a spa appointment and would be away from her phone for a while. Then I noticed that my nipples were hard and my pussy was dripping again. I should be terrified, but instead I was more aroused than ever. What is wrong with me?

The slave handler led us to a room that was the holding area for the Broadway auction block. The auctioneer took one look at me with drying pussy juice all over my face and yelled for someone to make me presentable. A couple of women cleaned up my face, brushed out my hair and gave me some water and then did the same for Lindsey. She and I shared a brief hug while getting cleaned up. After looking at a computer notebook he came back asking, “Do you have any ballet moves in your block routine?” When I nodded he ordered, “Show me,” as he stepped back giving me some room.

The block routine I regularly performed for Calum as his little slave girl had one move that he always loved. I replied, “I have a pirouette that I do that I transition into a tilt move with my right leg followed by a double tilt pirouette, Master. This is the tilt move,”

I raised my right leg 180 degrees from my left leg with the knee bent toes on my right foot pointing to the ground. Now blushing profusely holding my arms over my head I then straightened my right leg until the toe pointed to the ceiling, my wet cunt and ass lewdly exposed. With my right hand I grabbed my right foot and ran two fingers from my left hand through my dripping pussy lips scooping pussy juice showing him my wet fingers and lowering my foot to the ground. “Master, I need to do some stretches before I do a pirouette in the tilt position,” I advised.

He laid two fingers in the crack of my ass and told me to flex and when I squeezed his fingers hard he asked, “Ever crack a walnut with your ass? I cannot recall ever seeing an ass as magnificent as yours,” as my cheeks held his fingers firmly in place.

“Never tried it before, Master.” I giggled.

He then explained what he wanted me to do on stage, what his expectations were and warned me that he had a whip and would use it if I froze or did not follow his commands. He then directed me to drink some water, do my stretches to get ready and keep playing with my pussy so I was slave hot on the block. He concluded that I was the hottest pleasure slut for sale, he was confident that I would nail my block routine and that I would find my time on the block a sexually exhilarating experience that I would never forget. Most importantly I would get the good master that I deserved. I was all pumped up to perform my routine perfectly after his pep talk during which he sounded genuinely concerned for me. I felt so fortunate to have this man selling me today.

The next forty-five minutes went by in a flash. I hydrated, completed my stretching routine, and practiced my tilt moves. I focused on my performance, shutting out what was happening around me. My pussy was dripping without diddling myself, but the handlers kept urging us all to lather up.

The next thing I knew the slave wranglers were lining us up and then we were crammed into this dark chute with Lindsey right in front of me. It smelled like wet pussy in there with my tits pressed into Lindsey’s back in front of me and the girl behind me hitting my ass with her hand as she furiously masturbated. I started diddling myself and accidentally climaxed in the line and then started working up for the next one, carefully edging myself so that I would be on the verge of another climax when it was my turn.

I did reach around and give Lindsey a hug as I whispered in her ear, “You are strong, we will be ok, maybe the same master will buy us both.” I now had a feeling of kinship with her based on our shared experience and believed it was mutual. She nodded and reached back with her left hand and patted my thigh in thanks, I grabbed her hand and gave it a squeeze and then she was gone.

Next thing I know I was next up, standing in the dark, playing with my wet cunt to the sounds and smells of the other girls masturbating, staring at the door in front of me, a naked slave pushing behind, her tits in my back, her hand rubbing against my ass as she diddles herself. Suddenly, crude words like “tits,” “cunt,” and “ass” seemed natural to describe myself as a slave. Ever since I polished the pussy post this morning in front of my future mother-in-law my arousal had been increasing exponentially until now, when I felt that all my sexual energy was ready to explode. I again wondered, what is wrong with me?
These users thanked the author Mr. Smith for the post (total 18):
Carl BradfordCitizen1069GreyRosejardam1Hooked6jean.amelotorflash64jeepsterHarlequindtrelsky and 8 more users

Carl Bradford
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Re: Allison's Descent into Slavery Part Two, Does the Deluxe Reality Package Become to Real for Allison?

Post by Carl Bradford »

A great segment. I particularly like the idea that she was already a slave but didn't know it when she was processed and graded. Diabolical.
These users thanked the author Carl Bradford for the post (total 2):
Mr. SmithCommodorRaptr

GreyRose
Established Author
Established Author

Re: Allison's Descent into Slavery Part Two, Does the Deluxe Reality Package Become to Real for Allison?

Post by GreyRose »

Great chapter! I liked how you handled her transition from getting slave graded to slave traded. And brining in the other girl from the lobby was a nice touch. You give entertaining details and your characters feel real. Looking forward to the sale and where this one goes from there.
These users thanked the author GreyRose for the post:
Mr. Smith

Hooked6
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Hooked6 »

You just have to love Mistress Arbuckle. Usually, for me anyway, attorneys rate so high on the "sleaze factor" scale - right next to used car salesmen and telemarketers - that they are hard to like, but in this case, this woman clearly enjoys her work and the way she verbally tormented Allison was just marvelous. I give her an A+ for enthusiasm.

Hooked6
These users thanked the author Hooked6 for the post:
Mr. Smith

gary
Established Author
Established Author

Post by gary »

Excellent, I do wonder what her husband to be will think of his mother either screwing this up (if it was a mistake).
These users thanked the author gary for the post:
Mr. Smith

orflash64
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by orflash64 »

It was mostly her fault for thinking she could understand the legalese of a student loan contract. And just a little of the future mother-in-law for being unreachable.
These users thanked the author orflash64 for the post:
Mr. Smith
A picture is worth a thousand words, a picture of a beautiful nude lady, priceless.

Mr. Smith
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Mr. Smith »

gary wrote: Tue Nov 10, 2020 2:50 am Excellent, I do wonder what her husband to be will think of his mother either screwing this up (if it was a mistake).
This question, or should I say questions, is central to the long term plot for this story as it moves beyond the Big D experience. Right now I am trying to decide if the Big D brand should be between the cheeks or on the buttock. Maybe I should do a poll for reader input if there is a way to do such a thing.

imreadonly2
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by imreadonly2 »

I like the relationships, and I quite enjoyed the mental anguish that she MIGHT have been saved, only they were in condition red, and needed to move her through fast.

I knew that they COULD reach Amelia, if they only took more time. After all, eventually she'd finish her shower, or her workout, or get out of the dead spot, and check her messages. It might be any moment now. Any moment...

As much as I wanted them to wait an hour, I knew they would brook no delay. I had read about The Big D's system before coming here. I knew I was slave pussy now, inventory, and with the current overstock condition the fastest way to minimize costs and maximize profits was to move me through, fast. Less kenneling time meant greater profits. The actual costs of simply waiting an hour might be zero, but as the accountants allocated carrying costs over time, the best way to maximize my profit-per-pussy was to sell me as fast as possible. Which is why my naked ass was in the chute, waiting to be sold.

I vote for a butt brand, as I'm thinking the mother in law might want to have her son take Allison as a slave, to keep her son for herself. The butt brand will help Allison - and her son - see her as a slave from that point on.

Hooked6
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Hooked6 »

Totally agree. The butt brand in this situation makes the most of reminding her of her new station in life as well as maximizing her embarrassment or humiliation - besides being my personal favorite, of course. Branding the inside of the butt cheek renders it invisible used only for ID or verification purposes and since it is obvious her mother in-law has designs and plans for Allison, that location seems out of line with the perceived purpose.

Hooked6

Carl Bradford
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Carl Bradford »

OK: Full disclosure: The author of this magnum opus and I have had extensive discussions about branding--we both agree, for example, that (as in everything else) Joe Doe is the absolute master of sadistic branding (inside the butt for Professor Sarah, while at least threatening to brand Aunt Annie across the labia--both massive sets of nerve endings.) I defer completely to the author, but my own vote has been inside the cheeks for precisely the reason that Hooked6 noted--the brand there will be less visible, leaving a lot of buttock in the event that her mother-in-law has designs on her ass (pun intended.) I repeat, however, that this is entirely the author's decision, and I think he was sincere in soliciting the opinions of other readers. I hope everyone will weigh in soon, so that the author reaches a decision and we can advance this tale.
These users thanked the author Carl Bradford for the post:
ZeeChromosome

Mr. Smith
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Mr. Smith »

I have one character that has four brands and proper placement for each brand is important.