Please don't forget to leave feedback on the stories you read!

Tracey's Sale

Stories about "Tracey", written by various other authors (except Katie)
Joex
Commenter
Commenter

Tracey's Sale

Post by Joex »

Tracey looked at the letter from the bank in dismay. Unless she paid off five hundred pounds in arrears on her mortgage immediately they would foreclose. Her lovely riverside appartment would be forfeit, she would be homeless, and with all that negative equity she would still be masses in debt. It was too bad. How had she got in the mess!

She looked at her wardrobe. She knew exactly how she had got in the mess. She might be a hot shot lawyer at Chambers and Chambers, but she spent all her money on designer clothes. And they were expensive.

She groaned. She just had to get the money by the next morning. Her overdraft was at its limit, her cards were maxed out. What was she to do. In despair she picked up the phone to call her best friend Debbie.

"Simple," said Debbie, "sell something."

"I've sold absolutely everything."

"No you haven't. What about all those lovely clothes."

"I can't sell those," the thought of losing her Louis Vuitton outfits or Jimmy Choo shoes was just too much.

"Tracey darling, you have no choice."

And in her heart of hearts Tracey knew she was right. It was a straight choice between clothes and appartment. Her clothes would have to go.

"But I haven't got time!" she wailed, "even if I put them on e-bay now they'd never be sold in time."

Debbie thought for a while.

"I know," she said, "we'll hold a party."

"What?"

"A Tracey's Sale party! Everything must go! We can auction off your clothes."

Poor Tracey could only nod her head in agreement. All her lovely designer outfits. How could she bear to part with them. They'd have to go! Five hundred pounds would have to be in the bank by nine o'clock in the morning. Or else.

Tracey didn't know how Debbie managed to find so many girls for the party. There must have been twenty at least. But then the thought of picking up Jimmy Choo shoes at a knock down price must have been a big incentive!

And knock down prices is what the clothes went for. Tracey looked on in despair as the rack of clothes went down quickly and the pile of money climbed slowly. She had used absolutely the very last of her cash on a selection of alcoholic beverages in the hope that they would loosen purses and free up credit cards, but as everyone got tipsier, the prices got sillier. At last there was nothing left to auction and only four hundred and fifty pounds raised. Tracey was still fifty pounds short.

"What am I going to do?" she was slurring slightly.

"I know," slurred back Debbie. She was in a very naughty as well as tipsy mood, "I know. That's a very nice outfit your wearing. Why not auction that."

"Brilliant!" Said Tracey, "it seemed such a very good idea."

"The complete outfit, everything you're wearing" said Debbie, smiling to herself.

"Absolutely," said Tracey.

"Then I start the bidding at ten pounds" Debbie was grinning more than ever.

Tracey held her breath, but the outfit raised only thirty pounds. Debbie was the winner of the auction.

"Thank you," said Debbie holding out her hand.

"What?"

"I'll have it now thank you."

"But I'm wearing it."

"And it's mine. I just bought it. Hand it over," I told you Debbie was mischievous, and a bit naughty, and a bit tipsy!

"But.."

"Hand it over," Debbie held out her hand and Tracey reluctantly took off the dress and shoes. She stood there in bra and knickers blushing furiously. She'd get Debbie for this.

"And the rest," said Debbie.

"But you just bought the outfit."

"I said everything that you were wearing and you agreed. Didn't she girls?"

Tracey remembered then. She looked round at the girls and realised she had lost.

"Not my knickers as well," she pleaded.

"Your knickers most of all. Then I'll tell you how you can raise the last twenty pounds."

Salvation was almost in sight. It wasn't much consolation when she stood there in the nude in front of her friends. But it was some. Tracey had been nude before, but she had never been stripped in front of her friends, friends who now found the sight of a naked Tracey cringing in front of them highly amusing. She felt so nude and vulnerable that she could only whimper, "How do I get the last twenty pounds please."

Debbie looked at the sight of the quivering Tracey. Now was the time to put her plan into action.

"Over my knee, Tracey," she said.

Tracey, too abashed to argue, did as she was told. She lay head down and bottom up over Debbie's knee.

"Right," said Debbie, "a pound a smack!"

She was a good psychologist. She knew that very few people can resist the temptation to smack a bare bottom when it is presented to them. And Tracey's bare bottom was so very very smackable!

And what could Tracey do. She needed the other twenty pounds and if a smacked bottom was the only way she could get it... Well.

Ouch!

By the sixth smack she was beginning to get second thoughts. Her bottom was stinging and there were still fourteen smacks to go. She thought her friends were being a bit mean smacking her bottom quite so hard!

"Hey Girls," she shouted, "it's just a bit of fun! Don't smack so hard!"

But for the tipsy girls this just acted as encouragement to smack even harder.

Ow!

By twelve smacks Tracey was beginning to regret the whole thing, but she just had to have that other eight pounds. She couldn't give up now that she had gone so far.

Red in face and bottom, she gritted her teeth.

"Please! Not so hard," she wailed.

But it only served as encouragement for the last eight girls to smack as hard as they could!

"It was for your own good," said Debbie as she rubbed some cream into Tracey's burning behind. You deserved to have your bottom smacked for getting into so much debt, so I decided to leave you twenty pounds short so we could teach you a lesson. There's the five hundred pounds. Now pay off your debt in the morning and that will be sufficient punishment."

Tracey rubbed her bottom ruefully. Debbie might have said it was for Tracey's own good but... She seemed to have enjoyed it rather too much!

Tracey woke in the morning with a sore head and even more sore bottom. Right. - five hundred pounds in the bank and then to work! Then a horrible thought struck her. She had sold all her clothes! She had nothing to wear to take the money to the bank. She searched the appartment from end to end, but all she could find to cover herself was a bathroom towel. She wrapped it round, with the size of Tracey's boobs it barely reached down to that important part of a girl's anatomy that lies between her legs.

Oh No! Thought Tracey, her punishment wasn't over yet. She was going to have to pay the money in wearing nothing but a towel.

All eyes were on Tracey as she stood in the queue at the bank. She tried to tell herself that she wasn't doing anything illegal, that people didn't know she was naked under the towel, that they couldn't see the intimate girly parts between her legs, but whenever the door opened she felt the draught blow up her bare essentials and she felt very naked indeed.

The clerk at the counter took the money nervously. What was he supposed to do? They didn't cover this eventuality at staff training.

"Can I er... Offer you er... This new credit card?" They had been told to offer it to all new customers with a good credit rating. Perhaps under the circumstances he could be excused for not realising that Tracey did not quite fall into this category!

Tracey looked at the proffered card in amazement. She only had to sign for it and it was hers. She grabbed it with her nervous fingers and it fluttered slowly to the ground.

Tracey looked down at it in horror, the towel was too short for her to bend over and pick it up. She tried crouching, bending at the knees and nearly wobbled over. Then she had it in her hands! She stood up and the disaster happened. In balancing her wobble she had stood on the edge of the towel, and as she straightened up it pulled right off leaving her stark naked in the bank.

She looked round in horror. The intimate girly part between her legs was in full view. All Tracey could think of to do was shriek and run. Clutching the card. Out into the street. Down the road. Pink and completely nude ran Tracey at top speed.

Have you ever seen a girl run down the street completely nude? What! You haven't? Next time you meet a girl in the street you must ask her to show you what it's like. She's bound to agree. You all like doing it, don't you girls?

Let me tell you with some girls the boobies swing round in opposite directions, with some in the same direction, but when they are as big as Tracey's they just bounce up and down. Don't they girls? Next time you run down the street in the nude check what yours do!

Boobs in one hand, card in the other Tracey ran, until a sight to gladden the heart of even a naked Tracey appeared: Pretty Pricey - the designer dress shop! Tracey dashed in, ran passed the startled customers and into the changing cubicle. She peered round the curtain waving the card.

"Clothes," she shouted, "bring me clothes."

"Ooow!"

Thirty-two. Tracey counted off the smacks in her head as her bottom got hotter and hotter, and redder and redder. The daily Spanking Tracey party had become so popular that there were over fifty guests tonight.

"Oooooow!"

Thirty-three. Debbie held on tight as Tracey kicked her legs. Tracey's bottom was beginning to resemble an overripe tomato.

"Harder," she mouthed at the next person as he paid his pound. After all it was for her own good!

"Oooow! Oooow! Ooooow!"

Thirty-four.

Tracey did a quick calculation in her head. At a pound a smack at this rate she'd have paid off the credit card debt by the end of the month, or possibly next month.

"Oooooooooow!"

Thirty-five. Or maybe the month after.
These users thanked the author Joex for the post:
timerider