Please don't forget to leave feedback on the stories you read!

A Heartland Slave Grading, Chapter Seven, Part One

gary
Established Author
Established Author

A Heartland Slave Grading, Chapter Seven, Part One

Post by gary »

CHAPTER SEVEN Part One

It seemed that her relationship with Emily Ranger had gone back to normal. The messaged each other with no mention of pony girls or slavery. And Amy wasn’t sure how to bring up the issue of the necklace, or even if she should. Amy couldn’t figure out why she had done it, at worst she might have been held till Dr. Ranger came to pick her up. It couldn’t be used as proof of acceptance of a collar to enslave her, since its true purpose was hidden. Was it some kind of twisted attempt to protect her? If the collar identified her as someone’s property, no one else could try to sell her, or take her as a slave.

While working with another of Prince Ahmed’s horses, a jealous trainer released Emir and the prince’s new horse Zeus during a dark and stormy night, the two frightened horses started fighting and when Amy tried to intervene, she was kicked in the head sending her to intensive care. In the short-term Amy was terrified because it had caused her to go blind for over a week. But long term it made her slave mind harder to resist as it would emerge unexpectedly.

Sometimes it would be triggered by encounters with slaves, sometimes just seeing them on television would do it. It became easier to deal with her slave feelings as Amy quickly realized that, coming upon anything to do with slavery her slave mind would trigger. Unfortunately sometimes it would happen with no warning, though luckily it would only happen when Amy wasn’t doing anything. So sometimes it was unpredictable, which caused Amy some stress.

Amy received a invitation to a garden party from Dr. Ranger. Amy didn’t know what to think, she had been trying hard to get back on the straight and narrow, so she wasn’t sure whether or not to accept the invitation. She decided to text Emily and see if she could get an idea what the party was going to be like.
She thought carefully what to write, but decided not to ask about slavery, “What is the dress code? Will there be a lot of people there?” She finally texted.
“No more that forty people, and you should wear a nice dress, not a everyday one but one more for parties.”

Amy wasn’t sure what that meant, so she googled it. She did have a green dress that was left over from her Prom, which she had missed due to Ty truck breaking down. (8) She hoped it would be acceptable so she decided to take a chance and accept the invite.

The party was a bit stiff, classical music played while obviously well-off woman discussed their latest trips abroad, servant and slave troubles, expensive purchases and so forth. It was only when the topic came to horses, for they were all horsewomen, that Amy joined in the conversation.

Amy found herself on the other side of slavery here, for there were slaves at the party, probably rented or borrowed, serving drinks and hors d'oeuvre to the all female guests. It made her a little nervous, being around these slave naked men and women, reminding her of own experiences with slavery. Now she was one of the free women benefiting from slavery. She thought about herself being one of the slaves, serving guest while nude and taking orders without question. She knew this could have been, and maybe still might be, her fate.

As for Dr. Ranger, she introduced Amy to her guests, and played the perfect host. However, she would take the liberty of touching Amy’s buttocks, first caressing, then taking them in hand while at the same time carrying on a conversation with a group of her guests like nothing was happening.
This made Amy increasingly nervous, but also sexually excited. It took all her concentration to act like nothing was happening, all the while her pussy became increasingly naturally lubricated. It was almost too much when Emily made one of the female slaves put down her tray and present herself for inspection. Amy wondered if she was going to give her the same treatment, making her undress and show off in front of Dr. Ranger’s friends. The very thought gave her shivers down her back. Her panties were now completely soaked, the wet material rubbing against her clit driving her arousal to exquisite heights.

Amy hurriedly made her excuses and walked back to her borrowed SUV. Once inside she pulled off her panties, closed her eyes and took deep breaths to calm herself. She listened to the radio for a little bit to get her mind off sexual thoughts, and when she was much more relaxed, drove away.

She was still distracted and she took the wrong turn and found herself going in the wrong direction. She tried the vehicle’s GPS but it was telling her she was on the moon. Amy tried her phone but she hadn’t recharged it last night and it died on her. Her sister was into modern technology, so she never had a map in her glove compartment, or gloves. She saw a sign for a ACME Livestock Sales and drove in to the parking lot.

The store’s sign was laying on the ground off to the side, and she saw only a couple of trucks, but a neon sign said “Open”. She entered and was greeted by an artificial “Hello, are you buying or selling?” There didn’t seem to be anyone around and the place showed definite signs of undergoing renovation. She looked around and called out to see if anyone was around. It seemed to be deserted, so she looked around for a landline phone, she found one but it was dead. She looked into an office and found the papers referring to Big Al’s Slave Center, which gave her shiver of nervous excitement.

Big Al’s was a local entrepreneur idea to replicate Big D’s from Texas in Alberta. He had some of his own ideas he wanted to try out, but the initial enthusiasm of his investors had cooled off, and without payment, the contractor refused to do finish the work. While he tried to find new financing, the project had stalled and the lone employee, who hadn’t been paid, simply walked away without locking up.

Amy walked around the store, noticing the “Stand Here” signs on the floor with white footprints lined up in front of a desk. She had no idea what they were for, maybe they were for people to wait for service. Walking over one of them she heard a slight “click” and a slight vibration under her feet. She walked on; her curiosity piqued. She looked back at the sign on the floor, wondering what might be concealed under the floor. Maybe what she heard had nothing to do with the sign.

She absentmindedly walked onto another of the signs, having not noticed it. Again, she felt the click and looking down saw the sign below her. Curiosity got the best of her and she placed her feet on painted footprints on the floor. All of a sudden, a pole with two dildos sprang up out of the floor underneath her dress and found her twin entrances. A little more slowly they pressed into her pussy and ass, their passage eased by the tips of the dildos excreting lubrication. The dildos were on a curved plate just wide enough to sit on, with a clit tickler to completely stimulate the victim. The inventor called it a Pussy Pole Trap, guaranteed to make the most difficult enslavement a breeze.

Amy was completely taken by surprise, sucking her breath at the invasion, she was trying to process what had just happened. But before she could form a thought, the dildos began to vibrate. All of a sudden Amy was being overwhelmed with pleasure. Her mind couldn’t form any thoughts, just pleasure existed. The girl moaned loudly and began riding the Pussy Pole Trap, only thinking of her own pleasure.

She rapidly came to orgasm with loud moans of pleasure. Having been pleasantly machine raped, she tried to get off. In doing so she initiated the “Capture” program, both dildos spread metal panels, the idea taken from the “Pear of Anguish” (9), a medieval torture device. Amy was now trapped in the device, and the vibrations intensified. She was no more now than a puppet with her controllers’ hand inside her.

Amy’s brain exploded with ecstasy, she was in a world of her own, and that world was pure pleasure. She had no more thoughts, just her enjoyable torture. She was hit with one, two, three more orgasms. The shaking of her body caused the straps for her dress, tied behind her head, to loosen and fall to the floor. She hadn’t worn a bra; the dress was to low cut for one of her bras. She was now almost slave naked, lacking only a collar.

Finally, after what seemed like a lifetime, the Pussy Pole Trap finally retracted. But only enough to bring her to her knees for the “Pear” was still open, keeping her trapped. She felt like her brain had melted, she couldn’t’ form a cohesive thought. Somewhere in her semi-consciousness state she heard a voice saying, “Welcome to your new life, welcome to slavery. Please sign or use your thumbprint on your enslavement form.”

Finally, the “Pear” leaf’s contracted and the trap completely retreated back into the floor, waiting for its next victim. Amy now slumped onto the floor onto her side, blissfully happy and satisfied like never before in her life.

It took over an hour, but it seemed longer, but Amy finally was able to stand up. Her mind was cloudy and the last thing she remembers was being told she was a slave. She looked around and the building was still empty. She looked behind the enslavement desk and found an enslavement form printed out. The building didn’t have a chip reader at the door so her arrival wasn’t logged by the store computer. Thus, the form was printed without her name or Slave ID number.

She unsteadily wondered around the empty store in a fog, she came upon the auction block, and thinking herself a slave to be sold mounted it and started doing her slave positions. She had only learned slave positions from SlaveTV and had never really practiced them, and along with her unsteady state, her attempts at them looked like she was drunk. She could hear the auctioneer’s spiel and imagined the non-existent crowd’s appreciation for her display. But there was a voice asking for bids, she didn’t know it but standing on the block had activated a recorded auctioneer meant for fake auctions. The idea had also been to get woman to preform on the block to convince, or entrap, women into slavery.

After a few minutes of preforming for a few field mice that had entered to building, Amy, who still couldn’t remember her name, went into the back where the slave pens were and laid down. Waiting for her new master to come and collect her.

She awoke a couple of hours later. She realized she was all alone and she should leave and find a master. She slowly walked back into the main area, and coming across her clothes and purse on the floor, and just looked down at them. Slowly memories that they were her clothes came back to her. She still thought she was a slave, but she picked up the clothes and purse and walked back to her car. She drove for a while, not sure where she was going, Eventually, she used the GPS to find the closest slave center. It turned out to be the HCI store in Calgary that she had so much experience with. She followed the instructions, driving naked to the store. But now with the window open, and the stiff cold breeze blowing on her face, she started to regain her sense of self.

But she continued driving to HCI, forgetting why she was going there. She walked in, still naked, and the store greeted her with, “Hello, welcome back Amy #267-456-873, please go to the enslavement desk to be processed.”

Amy wasn’t sure why she was there so she wondered around a little. She was approached by a clerk she hadn’t seen before, “What are you here for? Your naked, so are you here for enslavement, or just a grading?”

“Ah, no, sorry I don’t know why I came in here.”

“You probably want to be enslaved but to nervous to say so. Come with me.” And the female clerk grabbed Amy’s arm and led her to the enslavement desk.
Amy finally found her voice, “I’m sorry I’m not looking to be enslaved, my head just got messed up. I’ve been here a couple of times so in my dazed state I came here as a someplace familiar.”

The clerk wasn’t convinced, she went right up to Amy and felt her dripping pussy. “Your slave hot and wet right now. I’d say your ready for enslavement. I think its your best option right now. If you weren’t thinking of it, you wouldn’t have come here.”

“No, I, I, I…” Amy stammered.

The clerk was looking at her computer pad and said, “Yes I see you’ve been here twice before; you had a hold placed on you previously and there was a recent enslavement judgement on you.”

“Yes, that’s true, but…”

“Well once a slave, always a slave, you can’t walk away from it. Its not something you can just come and go from as you please.”

Amy felt her freedom was slipping away, and that thought was making her excited. But she made a stand nevertheless, “It was temporary, I was legally released.”

“Look your confused, slavery is your only real option now. Your too messed up to be free. Admit it, you’re just a slave waiting for to be auctioned to a master, then all your problems will be over.”

It was starting to sound inevitable, maybe she should just give up and be enslaved. “I, I don’t think so.” She stammered out, but unable to walk away.

Then the clerk brought out a slave collar, not a store collar, a real slave collar. Amy’s knees went weak, ready to assume the position to be collared. “Lets just get this over with. You’re just stalling, and taking up too much of my time.”
Someone slapped Amy’s ass hard, “How soon is this little darling going to be ready for auction? Or can I buy right now?”

“She’ll be ready for the block within the hour. She hasn’t been graded, but she looks Prime so we’d prefer to auction rather that do a private sale.”

“Well can’t you make a exception.” The large, rather unkempt man put his arm around Amy, cupping her nipples. “You don’t have her enslaved yet, maybe I should just take her for myself.”

“Not in this store you can’t.” And the woman buzzed security on her pad. The man raised his voice as the security came over.

The security guards tried to restrain the man and he became aggressive. In the melee Amy got pushed aside, and the violence of the situation, woke Amy up. While everyone attention was diverted, Amy slipped away. The door instructed her, “Halt, return for enslavement Slave Amy.” But no warning siren wailed as Amy ran to the car and drove off faster than she should have. She was half way home before she remembered she was still naked so she parked on the side on the road, and put her green dress back on.

Amy knew she had a close call, and she wanted to get away from what was happening to her. There were rumors and second-hand accounts of Amy’s slavery around town, and when she was out alone, she would get questions or requests that she was available as a slave. Maybe, she thought if she went away for a while people would forget about it. So, she took up Prince Ahmed offer to tour with him and his equestrian team in Europe. It was an amazing experience and she carried on a submissive sexual relationship with the Prince. He had used her when she was a slave, and Amy still craved sex, and between those two things Amy refused to say no. And she also enjoyed being pampered by his slaves.

But when she returned, she had some problems reintegrating back into the family. She had been hobnobbing with the rich and famous, and enjoying the high life so now it was the old problem of “How can you keep them down on the farm when they have seen the big city.” As well there was still the continuing fallout of Amy’s slavery. It wasn’t said, it wasn’t suggested, but it was there in the back of everyone’s mind. Things got worse when Georgie found a video online of Amy and Ahmed kissing, and it led to another break up of Amy and Ty which left Amy feeling adrift.

8) I have picture of Amy/Amber in that dress in my “Heartland” Photo Folder
9) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pear_of_anguish
These users thanked the author gary for the post (total 10):
dakswigginHooked6SteveBurkekatamaran789jean.amelotaudiq9jardam1gentlemanmarinerGreyRosetimerider

orflash64
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Re: A Heartland Slave Grading, Chapter Seven, Part One

Post by orflash64 »

Excellent Gary! Really loved the Pussy Pole trap. I have imagined a whole story with machines like this accidentally capturing and slave training a girl in a robotics lab meant to train slaves, but is still in the testing phases. :tiphat:
These users thanked the author orflash64 for the post (total 2):
garyGreyRose
A picture is worth a thousand words, a picture of a beautiful nude lady, priceless.

Mr. Smith
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Mr. Smith »

You did it and successfully introduced the "Pussy Pole Trap". Great way to manage the story getting Amy out of those pesky panties so that the trap could easily be sprung. The pear device is pure genius.
These users thanked the author Mr. Smith for the post (total 2):
garyGreyRose

imreadonly2
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by imreadonly2 »

From Joe

The shout out to The Big D was nice, and it was an intriguing concept to have a facility under renovation or construction, where a young woman can experience her slavery fantasies with no consequences. One can see how a college or University could use such a facility for course work. Great idea, and nicely written! :tiphat: