Please don't forget to leave feedback on the stories you read!

Allison's Descent into Slavery Part Four, Allison Arrives at Her New Home

Mr. Smith
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Allison's Descent into Slavery Part Four, Allison Arrives at Her New Home

Post by Mr. Smith »

Then the van stopped. I could hear a gate opening, the van pulled forward, then backed up, stopped, the doors opened and my cage was slid down a ramp and pulled aside. Then the other occupied cage was pulled out and positioned next to mine. I turned towards the cage and saw Lindsey looking back at me with a relieved look in her eyes.

I had read about how female slaves revert to a sisterhood of shared experiences commonly referring to each other as ‘sister’. We looked at each other in surprise and then relief as we both shed tears of happiness and smiles hidden under our slave grins. I now understood what that author had tried to describe. Lindsey and I had shared a hug, a touch on my thigh, hands holding each other, my few words in the chute, a blow job with Bobby, a kiss while being sodomized side by side bent over a table and I knew deep in my heart that she was my sister, and would be for the rest of my life. Our common experience transitioning from free women to slaves only reinforced the feeling, and now I felt that somehow having her here with me would help both of us make the transition to our new lives as slaves.

Two women appeared: a tall, fit black woman wearing khaki pants, boots, and a burgundy polo shirt with the Broadstone logo and the word “Security” underneath and a name tag identifying her as Lt. Mable Jones, and another large healthy woman similarly dressed. They and the driver loaded our cages onto trolleys and pulled us into a large garage or delivery port and closed the doors.

Lt Jones stated, “You are at the Broadstone Etiquette Academy in Dallas, Texas. Your new owner enrolled you at Broadstone for training as a Consort Companion. During the time you are here you will be treated as a slave Consort Trainee. I am required by law to tell you that the slave collar you will be fitted with can deliver a powerful and extremely painful electric shock if you attempt to leave this property without permission. Additionally, all Broadstone employees are authorized to use any means deemed necessary to compel you to comply with all orders given to you, and those means include electrical shock and whipping. If you follow my instructions you will not be hurt. Do you understand?" To which we both nodded in the affirmative.

She opened Lindsey’s cage and directed her to crawl out onto a foam pad located to the front of the cage. Lindsey squirmed out of the cage and crawled forward until she was kneeling on the pad. Security Officer (SO) Robin Hays read Lindsey’s SIN out loud while Lt Jones confirmed the number on her iPad and the shipping paperwork. Next the sold cattle tag was removed and handed to Lt. Jones going with the paperwork. SO Hays then removed the collar Lindsey was wearing upon arrival and replaced it with a light-weight black collar that had the number “28” emblazoned on front in red. Hays also removed the handcuffs and bit gag, returning all three items to the driver.

While Hays worked Lt Jones spoke, “You in the cage listen up, I do not want to repeat myself. You are each being fitted with a Broadstone slave collar. It has a GPS device in it so that we can track you on and off campus. It can also deliver different levels of electrical shock from low level pain to rendering you unconscious. The number on your collar identifies you as a Consort Trainee. Pointing at Lindsey you will be addressed as Consort Trainee Twenty-eight, Trainee Twenty-eight or just Twenty-eight. You will address me as Lieutenant Jones and my security staff by their rank and last name. This is Security Officer Hays. The other free staff will be addressed as Mistress or Master. The Headmistress is Caroline Spalding and you will address her as Headmistress or Headmistress Spalding. Do you understand, Twenty-seven?” Lt. Jones asked looking at me to which I responded, “Yes, Lt Jones.” “And you Twenty-eight?” she directed to Lindsey receiving “Yes, Lt Jones,” in response.

While Jones spoke Hays had quickly opened my cage, motioned me to the foam pad next to Lindsey, replacing my collar with a Broadstone collar with the number “27” on it, and then removed my cattle tag, gag and handcuffs. SO Hays read off my SIN to Lt. Jones and handed the collar, gag and cuffs to the driver who took them and the cages and left.

“If you need to use the facilities go there,” instructed Lt. Jones pointing to a corner in the garage with an open toilet and sink. “You will wipe each other clean and wash each other’s hands together; this is an exercise in teamwork. You have five minutes, move!” We ran to the toilet with Lindsey going first. As we washed our hands Lindsey washed off my Dirty Santa freeing me from the peppermint/ass odor combination that had plagued me since leaving the break room at the Big D. We returned to our mats blushing in embarrassment finding a bottle of water sitting in front of each mat.

Seated in a chair two yards in front of us was an attractive woman in her mid thirties who was fashionably dressed in three inch heels, dark grey skirt, white blouse, a pearl necklace and her blonde hair pulled back in a bun. She introduced herself, “I am Assistant Headmistress Deanna Johnson; refer to me as Mistress Johnson. Your owners have sent you to Broadstone to become Consort Companions to a master with the goal of being mates for life. In well over ninety percent of our pairings the slave consort marries her master or voluntarily renews her indenture, maintaining the master consort dynamic. The vast majorities of our unions procreate, raise their children and live happily as a family unit. The master-consort relationship that we put you into is significantly different than the typical master-slave dynamic. Our goal is to foster a healthy relationship built on trust, empathy and compassion where the master and consort are in love with each other in a dominant/submissive understanding before the end of the indenture. Look at it as an arranged marriage with a slavery component.”

“You may ask me a few questions when I have finished. Our finishing school covers a wide variety of topics including the sexual arts, the art of conversation, how to cook healthy quality meals or gourmet meals, how to use a sand wedge in a bunker, pairing wine with a meal, how to deepthroat a large cock, how to organize a formal cocktail party, exercise and fitness, how to enjoy getting fucked in the ass, training in musical instruments, dungeon play, mindfulness, how to be a pony girl and effective discipline. We expect all of our consorts to complete their college education as our consorts are educated intelligent women. So for you, Twenty-eight, we will work with you to enroll you in some classes while here to keep you moving towards your degree. We train you to pleasure your master in the bedroom and also make him proud to have you on his arm at business and social events and to raise his children.

Let me be very clear here, you are slaves and we are training you to submit to your masters. We have had a few slaves that have fought this so now you have to voluntarily agree to participate in this program and you will be disposed of if you do not agree. Your owner outbid other individuals today that were going to use you as mindless sex toys or worse. We regularly turn away young women who come to us who do not meet our standards, knowing their indenture is inevitable, seeking voluntary indenture as a consort. These women beg us to take them into our program because the life of a consort is significantly safer than the uncertainty of the auction block. You will be processed and given a one month orientation on our program so that you fully understand what is expected of you as a consort,” continued Mistress Johnson.

“The two of you will be paired together for the entire month and likely for the full program. You will sleep together, bath each other, feed each other, brush each other’s teeth, wipe each other after going to the bathroom, and even diddle each other when horny. You are forbidden to masturbate. While a slave here at Broadstone we own your orgasms and decide when and how many you may have. In fact you are each required to have a minimum of three orgasms before going to sleep each night so you will be forced to intimately take care of each other’s needs. You will be disciplined for any violation. Do you understand my instructions?” she asked.

Lindsey and I both answered, “Yes, Mistress Johnson.”

“You must be thirsty; there is some water, drink up,” pointing to the water bottles in front of us. What are your questions?”

Lindsey quickly opened the water and took a long drink as I exclaimed, “Lindsey, no!” She looked at me with the bottle on her lips realizing what she had just done.

“This will be a lesson for both of you when paired as you are now. When one of you breaks a rule both of you will be punished,” she said as she rose to her feet taking a riding crop from Lt. Jones she walked behind us. “Foreheads on the ground, asses up and spread your legs,” she ordered. She rubbed the riding crop on my still very wet pussy, eliciting a moan and getting the same reaction from Lindsey. “I am going to give each of you the same five swats with the riding crop and then you will use both hands and your mouths simultaneously to make each other cum,” she ordered.

While we were in position I heard her move behind Lindsey followed by five swats with the last one eliciting a high pitched yelp. Then she was behind me and hit both cheeks hard followed quickly by a forceful blow right on my sore rosebud causing me to squeal. Next thing I knew Lindsey was grabbing me, bringing her lips to mine and kissing me holding my head with her left hand as she attacked my wet cunt with her right hand as I mimicked her actions locating a dripping wet pussy and we both quickly came hard. We picked ourselves up, returned to our mats and gave each other water.

“If you do not have any questions I will take you to the slave dorms where you will be turned over to the care of your dorm mother, Mistress Kara. In the communal showers there you will clean each other and then be inspected. Broadstone grooming standards will be in effect, all hair is removed below the neck. Mistress Kara will inspect you and if you have one speck of sand left in your hair, on your bodies or a hair where it does not belong you will both be disciplined until you get it right. Once the two of you have passed inspection Mistress Kara will give each of you a small anal plug to put into each other’s asses where they will remain until directed to remove them. Then Mistress Kara will see that you are fed and then to bed after using the facilities. You will share a small futon pad and be chained to the wall using a five foot chain attached to your collars. Remember, two more orgasms before sleep. Let’s go,” she said standing up and walking towards the door as we rose to follow her.

The sign over the doorway read, “Tears of Anguish and Joy” and in smaller letters right below, “Await You Within”. “Mistress Johnson, that sign over the door, I’ve heard that phrase before,” I said. Then it dawned on me, Amelia had said, “The two of us will shed tears of anguish and joy together between now and your wedding. I want you to know that no matter what struggles you have, and there are always challenges getting through a wedding, I really truly love you.” I had the sudden passing thought; did Amelia have something to do with my enslavement? I quickly set aside that notion as I was sure she was right now frantically trying to find out what had happened to me.

Mistress Johnson replied, “’Tears of anguish and joy’ is the school motto. It is what the sisterhood you are joining is all about here at the Broadstone. Come, slave Consort Companion trainees, let’s get you cleaned up, fed and settled in,” as she stepped through the door leading us forward into our new life.

Across town from the Broadstone Etiquette Academy Amelia Bedford and Lynne Davidson were enjoying dinner at the Brook Hollow Golf Club located in Fort Worth after spending the day together at a fancy spa.

“What a wonderful day it has been, my body feels ten years younger; we need to do this more often,” announced Amelia over a glass of wine.

“Yes, it was very relaxing and I needed it with the pending chaos involving everything going on this summer,” responded Lynne. “Speaking of chaos, what happened with Avery last week? Tell me the full story?” asked Lynne.

“As you recall Avery and some of her sorority sisters pulled a prank last year on campus at Rice University causing over $30,000 in damages. The DA was going to charge them with felony vandalism with a two year indenture to make an example of them. Glen quickly engaged some lawyers, paid the damages and we worked out the diversion deal with some community service. As part of the deal Avery signed a five year voluntary indenture with an option that I can exercise at will. I promised the DA that if Avery misbehaved again while at Rice I would exercise that option,” explained Amelia. “Per the agreement the girls would end up at either Broadstone or Cotillion.”

“Why did you exercise the option last week?” asked Lynne.

“After finals were over at Rice last week Avery and two of the girls involved in the vandalism decided to celebrate the end of sophomore year. They got drunk and on a dare ran across the quad slave naked wearing collars while yelling, ‘Runaway slaves, runaway slaves, catch us if you can.’ Well, they got caught and the DA called Glen advising him that I had one week to exercise my option to avoid Avery getting the circle-star brand of a felon on her right buttock. I filed the paperwork exercising the option an hour later while Glenn called Jake Henry to get two of his slave wranglers to pull Avery out of bed the next morning,” informed Amelia.

“You didn’t hesitate,” noted Lynne.

“Avery comes home at 3:00 a.m. shitfaced and was pulled out of bed four hours later, gagged and cuffed, and held down while I used one of Glen’s paddles on her ass to drive home a message. She was probably still drunk but I was really upset with her for being so reckless. The wranglers took her to the Big D for processing and from there she was shipped via poodle delivery to the Broadstone obedience school. In early July she will be shipped back to the Big D for a week of training in preparation for her slave grading, auction, branding and delivery to Broadstone,” explained Amelia. “Glen went to visit her over the weekend and she blames me for her current situation.”

“This reminds me of our situation with Barbara. It seems our daughters Avery and Barbara were destined to wear the collar whether we approved or not,” sighed Lynne.

“How did Barbara end up in a collar? I recall you saying how lucky you were to purchase her,” asked Lynne.

“It is amazing how easily wild young women like Barbara and Avery get themselves in trouble ending up enslaved,” said Lynne. “Barbara was constantly on the verge of ending up in a collar her freshman year at TCU. Her more notable escapades included playing capture the flag drunk at night slave naked in a collar with a group of girls. Fortunately campus security shipped them straight to the Dean for Women at TCU. Then she gets caught giving a football player a blow-job slave naked wearing a dog collar during halftime in the locker room,” advised Lynne.

“Sounds like she and Avery were two peas from the same pod,” grinned Amelia.

“The icing on the cake occurred when three weeks before the end of Barbara’s freshman year the sorority president, Susan Peterson and the rush chair, Ashley Henson, took Barbara and her best friend Lilith Parker who was also rushing the same sorority to a slave store to stand naked on display for sale for three hours as part of their sorority initiation. Susan was furious with Barbara and Lilith for flirting with her fiancé. She found Barbara and Lilith making out with him in the sorority house after a party. He then dumped Susan hoping for more fun with Barbara or Lilith. After the party they just ignored him and a humiliated Susan was looking for revenge.”

“Barbara and Lilith, thinking that the official paperwork and video statement of three years’ self-indenture were all a sham, became enslaved on display in a slave market in the Northpark Center right across from Nordstrom. One of my girlfriends recognized them being put in the window for sale and called me on the spot. Long story short she bought the two of them for me and had them shipped in a cage collared, naked, gagged, and cuffed to my house where Lilith’s mother Judy and I waited,” advised Lynne.

Lynne continued with her story, “Judy and I decided right then that these two were going to Broadstone after finishing classes in three weeks. Our little darlings crawled out of the cages expecting us to file manumission papers for them and refused to go to the Broadstone. Did I mention that Jake Henry is a personal friend and golf buddy of my husband’s from the country club? With their open defiance I called Jake and told him I needed to hire a couple of his slave wranglers for a few days. When the wranglers arrived an hour later I told them to take these two slave whores to the nearest common glory hole store and not to bring them back until they each had swallowed at a minimum forty loads of cum and then to take them back again tomorrow shooting for fifty loads.”

“That is one way to make a point. I am not sure I could do that to Avery. Putting her into the Broadstone obedience school was hard enough,” sighed Amelia, “I take it your strategy worked?”

“When they came back from their second tour of cock sucking Judy and I laid down the law. They had a choice, spend the next three years on their knees swallowing cum and sleeping in a cage in the garage or going to Broadstone. They opted for Broadstone by way of the Big D for their slave grading, auction and branding. Judy and I found men for them. We stood next to these men’s mothers as they branded our daughter’s asses with the Broadstone brand upon their graduation. I personally sizzled Barbara’s ass between the cheeks with our family brand, the same one I was branded with. Three years later at her engagement party, Barbara pulled my aside with tears in her eyes and thanked me for being strong and saving her life,” replied Lynne. “Our relationship has never been stronger.”

“You need to go talk to Avery about your experience as a slave. I told both Barbara and Hayden about mine including our pairing together at Broadstone and how important our relationship became. I also told Barbara about your time as a slave prior to her going to Broadstone to give her some perspective of what could have happened to her. Avery needs to understand why you are forcing her into Broadstone. Now more than ever,” advised Lynne.

“Enough with my Avery troubles, how did you find out Hayden was a submissive?” asked Amelia.

“I always suspected she was submissive. It was over Christmas break one morning I found her on her bed on her knees with her face in her pillow, clothespins on her nipples, fucking herself with one of my dildos while she spanked herself with a riding crop. She was begging her master to fuck his naughty little slave girl, using rather colorful language that I won’t repeat here,” sighed Lynne.

“That must have been a shock, what did you do?” asked Amelia.

“Let her finish, told her to get cleaned up, clean my dildo and bring my toys back to my bedroom. When she came into my room she was scared and confused. I took her on an adult mother daughter day at the spa with lunch, then some shopping and a nice dinner. We proceeded to have the best mother-daughter talk that I ever had. I learned so much about her,” advised Lynne.

“Do tell,” responded Amelia.

“When she was fourteen or fifteen she spied on William and me playing bad slave in our bedroom. Our king-size bed is just like yours with all of the hidden bondage tools. I was strung up, spread eagle, gagged and blindfolded while William used the crop on me. According to Hayden he teased me for the longest time until he hit my clit, triggering an orgasm and when the sex started she snuck out,” chuckled Lynne. “Because that was the ‘yucky part’ she explained,” laughed Lynne.

“Glen and I always locked the doors when the kids were younger or made sure they were out of the house whenever we indulged,” giggled Amelia. “At least we think we were discreet.”

“I thought we had it under control. Hayden confessed to exploring our bed and discovering all of the hidden BDSM secrets. She even found the St. Andrew’s cross that slides out from underneath the bed and set it up once. She described holding my riding crop in her mouth as she bound her legs and left arm in the cross, lashing herself, to include her pussy and then masturbating until she came. Needless to say I was shocked,” exclaimed Lynne.

“How did you handle it?” asked Amelia.

“It gets worse. Hayden had a plan to go to the Big D and self-indenture on her eighteenth birthday for three years so her dream master could buy her at auction. She had been reading those damned erotic Hillary Rodham romance novels where the young, naive, beautiful slave girl gets bought by the master of her dreams and they live happily ever after. Needless to say I was shocked and went into full crisis mode,” answered Lynne.

“She was just going to walk in and self-indenture without telling anyone?” exclaimed Amelia.

“Right. I took the time to tell her all about my enslavement which I had never brought up, our Broadstone class, and being given to William as his consort. She was both shocked and intrigued by that revelation. She was even more surprised when she found out that her older sister was enslaved and went through Broadstone. I then had her meet with Dr. Nikki Sheldon regularly who confirmed that Hayden is a natural submissive that is sexually aroused by pain. Not a total pain slut but has some of the dangerous tendencies. Nikki drove home the point that women like this often seek out unhealthy physically abusive relationships that lead to serious injury and sometimes death,” sighed Lynne.

“That is frightening,” responded Amelia. “What did you do next?”

“That is where my connections with Broadstone saved the day. Working with lawyers we arranged for her to visit the school as though she were a slave on her eighteenth birthday after signing a Free In Name Only (FINO) contract. This is where Barbara really came through for her sister. I arranged for Hayden and Barbara to be transported to Broadstone using poodle delivery naked and collared. When they arrived they were met by Mable who took them to Mistress Kara. The two of them participated in the Slave Yoga class where Hayden was so excited she broke the rules, cumming five times,” giggled Lynne.

“Slave heat on her eighteenth birthday,” laughed Amelia.

“Barbara took Hayden through the morning rituals to include a breakfast of canned slave chow as I watched. I have never seen anyone eat that slop with a smile on her face. When the other slaves were off to class Mistress Kara put Hayden over the punishment bench calling her ‘a cunt dripping bitch in heat pleasure slut slave wanna be’ as Mistress Kara fucked Hayden using the handle of a riding crop until she creamed all over it,” explained Lynne.

“I thought the orgasm came after the whipping,” stated Amelia.

“Right. Mistress Kara pulled out a flogging lash from her desk that was a six foot long thick leather strap attached to a twelve inch handle and whipped Hayden with it. Hayden had to keep count of the lashes and thank Mistress Kara after each lash. Poor Hayden was sobbing by the third lash. There were ten red stripes that quickly grew into long welts on her ass when it was over. I think she was sore for a week afterwards,” replied Lynne.

“Mistress Kara, after fucking Hayden to yet another climax with the handle, then pulled a small butt plug out of her drawer, lubed it and quickly inserted it before Hayden knew what happened. Her head popped up and she looked around in confusion,” continued Lynne. “I suspect she was an anal virgin up to that moment.”

“Mistress Kara told her, ‘This butt plug has a remote controlled red light on it brighter than Rudolf’s red nose. Your mom and sister can turn it on and off to draw attention to my artwork exhibited on your ass when they take you into the Big D. You will be slave naked on a leash wearing a collar to register your FINO contract and get your slave identification numbers tattooed on your lip with my plug glowing in your ass,’ chuckled Mistress Kara as she demonstrated the device,” laughed Lynne.

“Did you get a picture?” asked Amelia.

“Yes. Take a look,” offered Lynne pulling up the photos from her phone.

“Those are priceless,” gushed Amelia.

“The plug also vibrated when the light was on so every time I turned it on at the Big D Hayden started blushing like crazy. It was so cute,” chuckled Lynne.

“Mistress Kara took a liking to Hayden and offered to work with her on her Slave Yoga block routine. According to Hayden some of the techniques are unorthodox. Mistress Kara wants Hayden to visualize the taste of the master’s cock in her mouth and feel the ridges of his hard prick penetrating her juicy hot cunt as she envisions her slavery to increase her slave heat. To get Hayden to that point Mistress Kara donned a strap-on cock and fucked Hayden in her cunt and asshole to multiple orgasms as Hayden chanted her mantras during slave Yoga training,” explained Lynne. According to Hayden this training improved her slave heat because now she imagines Mistress Kara fucking her to orgasm while performing her block routine.

“You’re kidding, right?” asked Amelia.

“That’s not all of it. Mistress Kara also taught Hayden how to squirt during her orgasms while performing her block routine. Letting loose with a squirting climax while performing Slave Yoga positions during the slave grading will greatly improve her slave heat grade. Hayden even taught me how to squirt while creaming on William’s cock as he fucked me but that is another story,” grinned Lynne.

“No its not. I have never ever squirted. What was William’s response?” quizzed Amelia.

“He loved it, thought I was responding to something he was doing and I did not disabuse him of that belief,” chuckled Lynne.

“You are going to have to teach me tonight. Glen’s reaction should be the same,” begged Amelia.

“Tonight I will rock your world. I also have the same model of dildo that Mistress Kara used on Hayden and it is impressive,” giggled Lynne

“Glenn will appreciate girl’s night even more if I come home with new tricks,” responded Amelia.

“Getting back to Hayden’s visit to Broadstone; Deanna took her on a tour of the facility with Barbara after Mistress Kara was done with them and we all gathered in the Headmistress’s office for a meeting,” said Lynne. “Dr. Grace Allen was a godsend there. She graduated from Broadstone about twelve years ago. She described how she was a total submissive and how she balanced her professional career with her submissive relationship to her master husband. That really drove home the point to Hayden that she could be a strong professional woman with a career while also living in a healthy submissive relationship. Grace went on to describe how even in her mid thirties with three children she is still her master’s Ponygirl and invited Hayden out to get trained with her one Saturday. Grace even introduced her to a nice young man who is a sophomore at Rice as a trainer and we all agreed that he could breed her in a stall in the stable at the equestrian center,” sighed Lynne.

“He bred her, you mean he fucked her in her Ponygirl role play?” exclaimed Amelia.

“It fulfilled her need and I knew she was safe,” groaned Lynne. “After training he took her into the stable all decked out in her Ponygirl regalia, horse blinders, anal plug tail, bells hanging from her nipples and hands secured behind her back and hobbled her, actually it was more like a spreader bar than traditional horse hobble. She was bent face forward over a bar waist height with her bridle secured to the floor holding her head in place so that she could not look to the sides due to her blinders. He then bred; I mean fucked her as she could hear people walking by commenting on the cute filly being bred while she rode the orgasm rollercoaster hard. Afterwards he lovingly washed her down and removed her Ponygirl outfit. With everything we were dealing with her it was not a battle I wanted to fight. They are at it again tonight doing a sleepover at the stable. He is a nice young man from a good family and maybe in a year or two they could be a match. Who knows?” replied Lynne.

“A sleepover at the stable! How does that work?” asked Amelia.

“You do not want to know,” groaned Lynne, “I think I have described enough for you to get the picture.”

“How did you get Hayden to sign a FINO with the enslavement option?” inquired Amelia.

“Hayden and Nikki discussed Hayden enrolling in Broadstone during a gap year prior to going to college or after a year or two of college. At our request Nikki also covered the Beetlejuice Rule and the new FINO contract. Hayden and I had another long talk about my experience and the darker side of slavery describing your experiences after which Hayden indicated her willingness to enter into a FINO with me. We had the lawyers write up a FINO services contract which Hayden signed on her eighteenth birthday with a five year enslavement option that I can trigger at any time to get her through high school and college. It is all registered under her SIN, making it impossible for her to become enslaved to anyone else,” advised Lynne. “I will not have to relive what happened to Barbara.”

“To wrap this up Hayden told me that she wanted to go sight-seeing in Europe before being enslaved so the two of us are leaving on a long vacation in a week, She will be enslaved in early July when I drop her off at the Big D for a week of training prior to her slave grading, auction and branding. She and Avery could get auctioned together. I of course will buy Hayden as planned and have her transported to Broadstone,” said Lynne.

“You did a great job avoiding a disaster. It is nice to see how much Barbara has matured since you bought her and forced her into Broadstone. Do you think she would be willing to talk to Avery about her experience? Avery is fighting her enslavement and I am afraid she will not listen to anything I say right now,” said Amelia.

“Barbara will give you a call. She is a firm believer in the consort program now,” answered Lynne as they tapped their wine glasses together in a silent toast.

“Look, Allison is just like Hayden, a natural submissive who needs training at Broadstone to become self aware so she can be happy. After much hard work Hayden has a better understanding of herself and why she needs to attend Broadstone. Allison has to recognize her need for submission and Calum needs to learn how to meet her needs. It is the only way the two of them will ever be happy in life,” opined Lynne.

“I did sign her up for three days of kenneling this morning when I dropped her off for her slave-grading at the Big D so she could get a taste of slavery,” advised Amelia with a mischievous grin.

“That is not enough. You need to put on your big girl panties and enslave Allison and put her into Broadstone. Talk to Nikki Sheldon, she was a really big help with Hayden,” counseled Lynne.

A cell phone vibrated as the dinner plates arrived.

Text: Allison Stevens arrived at Broadstone safely.

“So tell me, what you did with those girls who tricked Barbara into slavery. I cannot imagine that you let that go,” asked Amelia.

“William hired some lawyers to look into the situation. It turns out that hazing is a felony in Texas as is unlawful enslavement. Ashley Henson rolled over on Susan Peterson claiming that she also thought the enslavement was fake until Susan confided in her on the way back to the sorority. Susan bragged that she enslaved the girls for breaking up her engagement, laughing that she even made money doing it,” explained Lynne.

“She was so blinded by revenge she did not see the hole she was digging for herself,” commented Amelia.

“We engaged Susan’s family through lawyers and arranged a meeting. April Peterson, Susan’s mother, laughed in my face proclaiming that Barbara was a bitch in heat that deserved to wear a collar and would get plenty of opportunities to scratch her itch not knowing that I had managed to rescue the girls. After that the fight was on. We eventually forced Susan to sign a voluntary three year indenture to me or the DA would file and the sentencing range was two to six years along with the felony circle star brand permanently embalmed on her right buttock,” said Lynne.

“What did you do with Susan?” asked Amelia.

“I rented her to the ‘Ass to Mouth Lounge’ for a dollar a day for a couple of days. It is an open room with glory holes lining one wall and girls with their lower extremities sticking out of the wall on the other side of the room. You cannot see them from the waist up. Some are standing bent over, some are on their knees, and some are on their backs with their legs in stirrups. The customers can use any hole, moving from hole to hole. Some patrons start with oral service, fuck a cunt and then asshole and finish in a mouth in the glory hole. The sluts get a myriad of flavors sucking cock there. I got the video of her sucking cocks though the glory hole and counting every load of cum Susan swallowed until she reached one hundred. Then I had them make her ass and cunt available and video of her crying as she lost her anal virginity and later cumming as she described which hole was being fucked,” explained Lynne.

“That’s hard,” commented Amelia.

“Then I sent a copy of the video to April with a note stating, “Look who is getting their itch scratched now.”

“You were angry,” said Amelia.

“Hell yes I was. Then I contacted Lord Kensington and offered up Susan for a “Fox Hunt” so long as she did not get mauled by his dogs. Once the girls or should I say foxes are caught he puts the scent of dog bitches in heat on the girls cunts and assholes, ties them down on their hands and knees and lets his hounds breed them. I wanted a video of the hunt and the hounds breeding Susan using a split screen to capture the action and her real time facial expressions. Five hounds bred her with one missing her pussy and getting her in the ass instead. Her fisheyes were caught on camera when the hound nailed her rosebud. I then forwarded the video to April with a note commenting that her daughter was the bitch in heat,” explained Lynne.

“Remind me to never get you angry with me,” snickered Amelia.

“I was about to get her a tattoo of Flower, the character from Bambi, tattooed on her pussy when my mother-in-law contacted me,” continued Lynne.

“You were going to tattoo a skunk next to her pussy??” exclaimed Amelia.

“Flower was a cute skunk, not like Pepe Le Pew,” chuckled Lynne.

“My mother-in-law Mary Anne had a good friend in Houston that was also a good friend with Susan’s paternal grandmother Betty Peterson. Mary Anne and Betty had a long talk. Betty has two sons, one married April and the other a consort from the Cotillion. Betty and April have locked horns since before she married Betty’s son and Susan is Betty’s only granddaughter. Betty is heartbroken over what happened and asked Mary Anne to intercede; offering to purchase Susan through auction at the Big D with her personal promise the Susan would sign a two year extension on her indenture, attend either the Cotillion or Broadstone, and be matched with a master and bred upon her graduation. Mary Anne directed me to accept the offer and demanded that I write Betty an apology letter for tormenting her granddaughter. I handed Betty the note as we watched Susan get the Big D brand applied to her ass,” explained Lynne.

“Sounds like that worked itself out well,” responded Amelia. “Tell me about the plans for the trip with Hayden … .”

(To be continued)

Addendum: Carl Bradford’s creation, the Free In Name Only (FINO) contract, has a number of elements to it that are relevant to this story but describing these elements did not fit well into the narrative so I want to cover them here.

The FINO contract is for a specified duration from one day to five years and the slave is compensated for her or his service. Compensation could be a salary with benefits or college tuition. The owner pays for all state registration and licensing fees. The Beetlejuice self-enslavement rule does not apply during the FINO period and seventy-two hours before and after the FINO.

The “slave” has time periods when they are not subject to the contract such as ten days vacation per year and/or while attending college for example. The “slave” is required to meet with a slave psychologist prior to entering into the FINO, during the FINO and after the FINO is concluded. The slave psychiatrist acts as the slave’s guardian if a contract dispute arises. Failure by the slave to fulfill the requirements of the contract could result in an extension of the contract for no additional compensation. Since the FINO is a personal services contract it is non-transferable unless specified otherwise in the contract.
The “slave” when in the slavery mode is treated just like a fully enslaved person subject to all the rules and requirements of slavery such as wearing a collar naked and submitting sexually to any partner for any sex act as directed by their owner.

The FINO in my story has an additional option to enslave-at-will held by the owner for additional compensation for the period of the contract.
These users thanked the author Mr. Smith for the post (total 13):
dakswigginHooked6Carl BradfordHarlequinjardam1GreyRosedtrelskyjean.amelotjeepsterBelinda and 3 more users

Hooked6
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Re: Allison's Descent into Slavery Part Four, Allison Arrives at Her New Home

Post by Hooked6 »

I like the concept of the Master-Consort relationship. It offers a whole new sub-class of the usual Slave dynamic. Though I suspect I know why their "new owners" sent Allison to Broadstone, I think the journey will be a fun read in the coming chapters.

Nice addition to the slave universe, Mr. Smith. Kudos on your fine work.
Hooked6
These users thanked the author Hooked6 for the post (total 2):
Carl Bradfordjeepster

GreyRose
Established Author
Established Author

Post by GreyRose »

My compliments on an excellent chapter with very interesting developments, I'm looking forward to the continuation of your story.

I like your inclusion of the FINO, introduced by Carl Bradford, and your introducing of an additional clause that can add interesting elements as well. The chapter I'm working on for my story is also including the FINO contract. It just so happens that your addition would work out well for how I have that story plotted to run. (All I have to do is stop being distracted by looking for photo's of my characters and get back to writing! LoL) I like how you put the disclaimer/description of the contract at the end of the chapter rather than forcing it to fit into the chapter, a good choice.

Thank you for bringing your story to our group and sharing it with us.
These users thanked the author GreyRose for the post (total 2):
Carl BradfordMr. Smith

Carl Bradford
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Carl Bradford »

Thanks for the shout out to the FINO personal services contract. To be absolutely fair, I believe that the great Gentleman Mariner introduced the term FINO, for which I thank him--as usual, he is far more creative than I. All I added--and the author of this story checked the details with me before he published Part Four--was to project an imaginary statute in which the Texas legislature tried to resolve the legal confusion of FINO. FINO by itself is like a common-law enslavement, with all the vagaries of common law marriage, so in its very short legislative session Texas passed a statute (which I call Texas FINO for short) that defined the precise rules for such a personal services contract, giving the "slave" some protections from entrapment but also guaranteeing that the "owner" would get the same services as he/she would receive from a genuine slave. The result is a very soft-core, BDSM version of slavery that I have used in several stories, but may not suit everyone. In this instance, the author of the Allison story has chosen to include an optional clause that permits the "owner" to impose genuine slavery at will, which may be a good compromise to increase the threat. After all, many of our heroines actually get off on the threat of being enslaved. To each his own.

In this episode, I particularly liked the image of the submissive woman being bred while tacked up as a pony girl. Those of you who have read the extensive fiction on pony girls (and I'm no expert) know that, once the woman is in tack (often lured into it with false promises that she will be released quickly), she often suffers considerable pain for long periods without being able to complain or escape. The idea of a loving submission, in which a pony girl willingly allows herself to be bred while tied down as if she were in a mounting frame, is a superb image of power exchange!

Carl
These users thanked the author Carl Bradford for the post:
gentlemanmariner

Mr. Smith
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Mr. Smith »

Hooked6 wrote: Mon Nov 23, 2020 3:40 pm I like the concept of the Master-Consort relationship. It offers a whole new sub-class of the usual Slave dynamic.
I am considering writing a fictional Texas statute that outlines the distinction between the Consort Slave and Common Slave. One area is the breeding of the Consort during the period of enslavement. Does the Consort go to the Vet OBGYN or traditional human OBGYN. Where does the Consort give birth? Other issues such as being in public unaccompanied by a master. Can a husband parade his now wife, and former consort, around in public nude wearing a collar as part of their ongoing relationship. How would the Beatlejuice Rule apply in this situation. I am open to suggestions on what this should look like.
These users thanked the author Mr. Smith for the post (total 2):
Carl Bradfordgentlemanmariner

Belinda
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Belinda »

So love this story. Can't wait for more chapters. You are just a wonderful author and so understand our slave fantasies.

Regards,

Belinda
These users thanked the author Belinda for the post (total 2):
Carl BradfordMr. Smith