Please don't forget to leave feedback on the stories you read!

Holly's Torment

Post links to stories by your favorite authors elsewhere in the genre
Survivor29
Gold Member
Gold Member

Holly's Torment

Post by Survivor29 »

I don't know who the author of this story is (not me!) and I am not sure where I got it from. If anyone does know, please share! I'd love to find more by the same author.

=================================

Holly's Torment

Holly stepped quickly into class and took a glance around, looking for a sign of the person who made her life miserable at every opportunity. When an inspection of the half-full room showed his absence, Holly sighed in relief. She wasn’t quite relaxed, though, since it wouldn’t be the first time he showed up right behind her. But instead, Holly put that out of her mind, took a desk, and started getting out her class materials.

“’Sup, Holly?” Holly cursed under her breath. He was just a little later than her. “Not much, Roy,” she politely returned.

“That’s fine,” he said as he raised his arms to stretch. On the downswing, however, one of his hand swooped to the top of her shirt, just beneath the neck. With a flick that seemed effortless, he plucked the top button off her shirt, the whole motion disguised under the movements from the stretch. She saw him pick the trailing string out of the button, but as he moved to take the desk behind her Holly refused to turn and look at him more. It would only encourage him.

Soon enough, the bell rang and the teacher began the class. Holly wanted to move her desk forwards, put more space between her and Roy, but the desks were cramped enough that the front of her desk was already touching the back of the chair in front. There was no escape.

For the briefest of moments, Holly dared to hope that Roy had decided against tormenting her today. When she felt a tug on her left shoe, that hope died a miserable death.

Roy’s toe wedged itself into the heel of the shoe, and started tugging. Holly tried to resist, but Roy knew how to counter her movements, and before long he found the angle he wanted and pulled hard. The shoe came off her foot and Holly heard the tell-tale sound of it dragging between the desks. Before she could so much as process this a toe hooked into her right shoe.

Holly knew that if she looked around she would see Roy apparently slouching in his seat but actually leaning far underneath and keeping his head above the desk in a way beyond her understanding. Just like before, he does these things in such a casual way that you never notice. Unless, of course, you’re his target.

Once he worked her right shoe off in a similar way, Holly grimaced when his toes found purchase in her socks. She wiggled her feet about, trying to shake him off, but he kept his grip and slid the cloth inch by inch off of her feet. Both at once, this time, her socks were pulled off and pulled back to Roy. The floor felt cold on her bare feet.

Some days, he left it at that level of torment. Holly dearly wished this was such a day.

Crushing disappointment ensued as she noticed his foot’s presence again, near her knee this time. Roy’s most significant strength is his dexterity, not only in his button-plucking but also, apparently, with his feet. Anyways, it came as no surprise to Holly that his foot could not only hold, but also coordinate a pair of scissors. Holly tried to focus on taking notes while Roy fiddled the end of the scissors on the seam at the side of her skirt, freeing threads that now hung loose.

The foot was gone now, but it only took a moment before two sets of toes pinched two different threads, and began to pull. To Holly’s horror, the threads began to move, pulling free from the rest of the skirt and moving to end to end. One string traveled along the back and the other along the front, and as they moved little by little the fabric of the end of her skirt was pulled between the desks to where Roy was collecting it.

It was really hard for Holly to focus on the lesson as inch after inch vanished from the end of her skirt. It used to go down to her knees, but after a few long minutes she could feel them nearing the middle of her thighs. It became especially difficult to focus when the back thread began to run between her legs and the chair seat, tickling her.

Abruptly, though, the threads stopped. Holly nearly collapsed in relief. From what she could feel, Roy had stopped just at the threshold of decency. Moving like this would be embarrassing, but she could handle it. Setting Roy from her mind, now, Holly returned her focus to the lesson.

Which is why it came as such a shock when a single, unexpected action unclasped the back of her bra. Holly only barely refrained from yelping as her bra loosened, but she shrugged her shoulders up to keep it more or less in place. If this was the end of it, his last hurrah, Holly could deal.

It was another shock, albeit not quite as unexpected, when Roy’s foot slipped underneath her shirt. Holly almost turned around to look, because if his head was still above the desk he had to be doing some serious maneuvering to reach that far! His toes quickly found the right strap of her bra, and began to tug. Dread mounting, Holly spared a hand to reach behind her and try to slap away the foot, but before she could Roy gave a mighty yank and the strap he was holding onto snapped! If that wasn’t bad enough, he still had a grip on it and was pulling again, the forces involved meaning that her left strap was under strain as the cups pressed against her chest and the whole thing tried to wrap around the right side. Swiftly, Roy yanked again and the left strap snapped too. A mere moment later, and Roy’s leg had withdrawn with broken bra in tow.

Holly’s mind boggled at the audacity of that. Roy literally stole her bra from under her shirt in the middle of class, and no one suspected a thing! Her blouse rubbed against her nipples and Holly suddenly felt very exposed. The feeling only got worse with the thought that he wasn’t finished.

Less than a minute later, Roy struck again. With swift confidence Holly couldn’t imagine how he had, his foot reached her lower back and the scissors they carried slipped between skirt waistband and skin, opening ever so slightly to catch the waistband of her panties. The toes moved down enough to encompass the whole thing and quickly snipped the left side apart. Since they were under the skirt, though, the flaps stayed in place, even after not more than a second later Roy repeated the action on the other side. Once that was done, so soon afterwards that there was no way he had even brought the first foot back, his other foot slipped under the top of her skirt in dead center and pinched her panties. As Holly clenched her teeth, Roy pulled her ruined panties out of her skirt.

Holly was now acutely aware that she was not wearing any underwear anymore and that her skirt had already been reduced to dangerous levels. No sooner than she had thought that, though, Roy continued to pull on the threads. Not stopping anymore, the skirt was pulled apart line by line, even as Holly tried her best to cover herself with what was left. In too short a time, the last of her skirt snapped off and moved between the desks to join most of the rest of her clothing.

Holly was genuinely afraid now. If she stood up now, she wouldn’t have anything to cover her bottom half with. It was all she could hope for that people wouldn’t notice her during the rest of class. Afterwards, she could go home and cry into her pillow. But now every option she had was devastating.

She had to fight back tears when Roy’s foot appeared again, snaking around her body to the bottom of her shirt. Finding the lowest button, the toes twisted and the button came out easily. One by one, he worked his way up her shirt until there were only a couple of buttons left. Fortunately for Holly, though, they were above the desk, so Roy really couldn’t get at them easily.

It seemed like she had underestimated him, though, as his foot flashed up in an opportune moment and snapped off one of the last buttons. Waiting for the safest moments, he proceeded to take the last couple of buttons, so that Holly’s shirt was now open-front, whether she liked it or not!

A few moments passed without follow-up, and Holly was concerned. After this near-constant pursuit, his absence was palpable, and she didn’t believe for a second anymore that he had given up.

It was his grand finale, Holly realized, as in one grand swoop Roy pulled at the bottom of her shirt with all of his might. It wrenched her arms back, the sleeves down off of her arms, and the whole thing down the back of the chair and finally over to his desk, just like everything else she had been wearing when she entered class today.

That was it. There was nothing else to take. Holly was completely stark naked in her seat at school, and it was long since the point where this could avoid notice. At least, not right away. Taking a page out of Roy’s book, Holly slid down her seat until her chest was obstructed by her desk and prayed that no one would look at her.

As if on cue, though, “And… Holly, can we have you answer that one?” The teacher pointed to the question on the board. Kicking her mind into gear, a quick analysis of the question (she’d been distracted recently) showed that she could probably handle it, if she was decent, but…

“I… it’s not possible,” Holly replied. With this, other people turned to look at her, and, well, most angles didn’t leave much to the imagination. She heard whispers start around the room.

“Just give it a…” the teacher trailed off as he looked more closely at her seat. His was one of the angles she was safe at, but the way she was hiding, the fact that her upper chest was visibly bare even from his angle, and her furious blushing on top of that probably signaled something was wrong. “Are you wearing your uniform?”

Holly’s throat went dry. At this point, there really was no point pretending. “I, ah, lost it.”

“She had her uniform when she entered class!” Someone offered. “She must have taken it off during class.”

“Is that so?” The teacher asked. “Well, if you hate the uniform so much that you’ll take it off, far be it from me to stop you. In fact, I think I’ll enforce it. For the rest of the day, you stay the way you are. No skipping home and no changing into something else, and I’ll make sure the other teachers know about that. Now get up here and answer this problem.”

For a moment, Holly stayed still. It was ridiculous, to think she would have to do this! But it became increasingly clear that the teacher wasn’t going to budge until she did, so, slowly, she pushed her chair back and stood up. She put her hands over her breasts and crotch in an attempt to keep them hidden, and walked to the front of the class.

“Now come on, stop doing that.” The teacher rebuked. “You need your hands free to answer this problem. You decided to do this yourself.”

Trying and failing to hold back tears, Holly uncovered herself and grabbed a piece of chalk, doing her best to keep her front facing the chalkboard. It was hard to focus in such a situation, but eventually she finished. After she set her chalk down, she moved to cover herself again, but the teacher swiftly interjected with an ‘Ah!’, and Holly put her arms at her sides. Then, as quickly as she could without looking like she was hurrying, she went back to her desk and tried to slide down again.

“I want good posture from my students, Holly,” the teacher reprimanded, and, defeated, Holly sat properly in her seat, chest on full display to anyone who wanted to look for the rest of the period.

Class had ended, after an unbearably long amount of time in which classmates would continuously steal glances at Holly’s chest. The teacher had cracked down on the chatter, but she could still feel the atmosphere.

As much as she wanted to be relieved that the period was over, she couldn’t. First of all, now she had to stand up and let everyone stare at the other part of her while she went to second period. Second, she wasn’t allowed to put on more clothes. The other teachers would enforce that. And that meant that everyone in every class she had would see her completely naked, not to mention everyone passing by in the halls, or in the cafeteria.

But the real kick to the gut? Next period was gym class. Hiding there would be impossible in any capacity.

But Holly had already delayed enough. Her bag was already packed, but with the travel time involved, she wouldn’t be on time if she waited longer. The only problem, really, was that her classmates were being especially slow to leave today, for some reason.

Taking a deep breath, Holly grabbed her bag, threw it over her shoulders, and stood up, quickly covering herself with her hands and running out of the classroom. She hurried through the halls without actually running, hoping that if she was fast enough people wouldn’t recognize her.

She reached the gym doors, and slipped through the open door to the gymnasium. Immediately, the eyes of the rest of the class turned to stare at her. It was a co-ed class, too, so there were plenty of guys getting an only slightly obstructed view of her naked body.

“What happened to your uniform?” the gym teacher asked harshly.

“I… there was an email,” Holly explained weakly. “I lost my uniform, so my teacher said I’d have to stay like this.”

“Hmm. I saw that, but I thought that it didn’t apply for gym with your gym uniform. But the email said you took it off yourself, and if you didn’t bother to put on your gym uniform you really are incorrigible. If this is the sort of thing you keep choosing to do, maybe I should just help accommodate you.”

Holly’s eyes widened slightly. “Accommodate?”

“Get an exception to the rules. Make it so that what you’re wearing is your proper uniform for now on. After all, if you actively reject opportunities to be decent, all that’s left is for you to be indecent. In fact, why don’t I do that right now?”

Suiting actions to words, the gym teacher walked to the intercom at the wall and activated it, speaking to the office. Holly watched in abject horror as he succinctly but vaguely explained the need for one of his students to receive a custom dress code.

“Alright, that’s finished,” the gym teacher announced. “As of right now, Holly, you are officially forbidden from wearing any clothing in this school anymore. As you know, we take our uniform policy very seriously, so make sure you are in compliance with the rules as soon as you enter the premises. Now, please go to your locker and bring your gym clothes, and any spare uniforms from home tomorrow. You won’t need them anymore.” Taking a glance at the class, he added. “And once you’re back, I think we should do some laps around the school for our warm up. Holly, you can lead the pack.”
These users thanked the author Survivor29 for the post (total 4):
SteveBurkejean.amelotHooked6bertrumm00057