Please don't forget to leave feedback on the stories you read!

Heartland Update

gary
Established Author
Established Author

Heartland Update

Post by gary »

I haven't been writing at all, since writing doesn't come naturally to me. But I thought that editing my Heartland Slave Grading story would help me get back to writing. This makes me read the story closely and get reacquainted with it. Most of the edits have been minor: changing words and rearranging sentences.
However there have been a moderate and a major change.
It started with Chapter/Part Two: Amy First Visit to HCI. Original here:
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=235
I have Slave Monger Dale do more to prod Amy into slavery. First when they are in the truck looking for the lost slave:

“You ever thought about being a slave, we open today and could have you on the block this afternoon?” Amy was speechless and her lack of response elicited a further prodding, “What about it, your already dressed for it? I bet your get a good price.” He looked her over with an experienced eye for quality slave flesh.
Amy was a little shocked at this suggestion out of the blue, “No, never, I work with horses and I love it, and that what I want to with my life.” She protested strongly because her recent experiences had made slavery less unattractive, but she didn’t want anyone to know that about her.

And then again at the end of the chapter when Dale sees Amy crying in her truck:

Dale saw her and came over to see if she had changed her mind. He quickly noticed she had been crying, “What’s wrong, is there anything I can do to help?”

“I’m sitting here naked; I didn’t even think of getting dressed again. I feel like my entire life has been turned upside down.”

“Did you want to back inside?”

Amy looked at the building and said slowly, “I don’t think so. But I don’t know if I can go home.”

“Did you want someone to make the choice for you?”

Amy thought about Dale collaring and cuffing her and returning her to HCI. “Why, is that why you came out here?” Amy almost expected Dale to show the instruments of her enslavement. He opened the door but had nothing with him. He took her hand and helped her out of the car, Amy thought he would take her back to HCI, but instead he gave her a big hug.

“It’s OK, this place is set up to process slaves, and it can make women slaves who never wanted it. I was told there is something called Sudden Enslavement Syndrome, I don’t understand it but a girl who goes through the enslavement process quickly can find herself conflicted between her previous free mind and her slave mind. Maybe that has happened to you?”

Amy looked at him, uncertain what to think, or do. “I’m completely confused, I’ve never been used like that. I should have resisted but I just let it happen.”

“Maybe you should let us process you, if you have this Sudden Enslavement thing maybe your mind is already converting to being a slave? Perhaps you need someone else to make your choices for you?”

Amy’s shoulder’s slumped, she didn’t know what to say. They stood there for minute, then Dale took her arm. “Come on maybe this is what you need.”

Walking towards slavery finally scared her into action. “No please, I know I’m confused, but I’m not ready for slavery. Please I want to go home and be normal again.”

Dale smiled, “Go home, it’ll take time, but you’ll get better. I’ve seen it before; a whole different world opens up and you can’t process it. Now get dressed and go home.” Amy took her clothes and dressed while Dale watched her, when she was finished, she gave Dale a kiss on the mouth and got in the truck. Finally, she drove away wondering what this would mean to her life.

Now Dale's diagnosis of Sudden Enslavement Syndrome is probably wrong. But what could a moderate to minor case of SES look like? Not everyone would react exactly the same. Could Amy have a minor case?

Right now I am looking at a re-write of the last part of Chapter/Part One when Mr. Davin brings a Magistrate to his ranch to assess if Amy has self-enslaved herself. Original here:
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=227

I am still working on it but I have made it more invasive and humiliating to Amy. After he leaves Amy passes out on the mattress in the barn loft and I am writing a sex scene with Mr. Davin, But I am not sure if I should make this real or a dream.
Of course I will probably have to make some more changes, especially in the beginning, of Chapter/Part Two
These users thanked the author gary for the post (total 2):
jeepsterCarl Bradford

gary
Established Author
Established Author

Re: Heartland Update

Post by gary »

Do you think a person could be enslaved for a day, to see if they like, or just accept it?

orflash64
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by orflash64 »

Perhaps a "Sliding Glass Doors" approach to it. A what if she went left instead of right story. Explore each side and see where it leads.

You start on a new character yet?
A picture is worth a thousand words, a picture of a beautiful nude lady, priceless.

Hooked6
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Hooked6 »

Just have to say I love the concept of "Sudden Enslavement Syndrome." It gives rise to a lot of emotions on the part of the reader trying to imagine what, Amy in this case, might be going through. Just the title alone makes one pause as it sounds so foreboding.

Hooked6

Mr. Smith
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Mr. Smith »

I used Sudden Enslavement Syndrome (SES) in my story to address how the new slave's mind adapts to the finality of the sudden change in status from free person to slave. I am not sure how well it applies for a temporary enslavement or a mistaken enslavement and look forward to the description of a mild to moderate case of SES for Amy. I also believe that natural submissives are more susceptible to SES than normal or dominant women.

My characters that came down with it both had the following occur
1. Involuntary enslavement during a slave grading
2. Sold auction within hours of enslavement.
3. Branded within minutes of auction
4. Sexually used by multiple partners right after finding out their status changed prior to sale and again right after their branding.
The total time for the above to occur was less than four hours.

Setting the stage for Amy coming down with SES could you set her up for an involuntary indenture for a week or month where she is enslaved, sold at auction, (branding optional), and delivered to a stranger via poodle cage on the same day while HCI employees sample the merchandise. The involuntary sexualization of the new slave also contributes to the SES as the slave persona is a defensive or coping mechanism to the sudden change in status allowing the new slave to engage in this sexual activity.

Below is a brief summary of how I described SES in Allison's descent into Slavery Ch 7:
“The SES symptoms revolve around a sudden identity shift from free woman to slave, and really kicks in right after the branding that drives home to a slave that she is no longer free. The new slave forced into sexual submission to multiple partners at the slave market compounded by new sexual experiences reinforces this new loss of freedom. The struggle between the formally free person’s identity and the new slave identity that is emerging is often confusing for a new slave until the two personas achieve balance. It may feel at times like you have multiple personalities while your mind adjusts to your new reality,” explained Dr. Allen.

I then linked it to OSH which is similar to Gary's Hyper Slave Heat which formed the basis for my OSH concept.

I really like where you are going with this Gary.

gary
Established Author
Established Author

Post by gary »

Thank you for your clear description of Sudden Enslavement Syndrome. Amy may not be suffering from SES, but someone might think she is. Its pretty common for people to attribute certain mental disorders to people while not really understanding what they are talking about. Dale might only have a surface understanding of SES and could wrongly attribute Amy's confusion to the disorder.
If you consider that in this society the media, goverment, the slave business, and society at large, woman would be constantly surrounded by slave propaganda, as well as just the general acceptance of that "particular institution". This would tell women that slavery is something that can happen to them at any time, and they might even want it. I would be analogues to what cults do to their members. It might cause a woman to become confused when confronted with slavery, since she isn't taught to resist it.
Also it would be doubtful if feminism could take hold in such a society

Mr. Smith
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Mr. Smith »

I have seen a form of SES descried somewhere else. I thought it was in one of Carl Bradford's stories. I know that he, Joe and Gentlemanmariner often get into that sudden sexualization of women when enslaved. Carl describes it in Trying on the Collar Ch 2. with a Dr Sarah Hollister guest lecture at a college but I do not recall if he uses the SES name. Joe is a master of the mental gymnastics of women finding themselves naked wearing a collar and how they respond. You do an excellent job with the mental conditioning of Amy and her internal struggle between the free Amy and the slave Amy in this story. I am looking forward to your next chapter now that Spring is here and we hopefully get to see Amy sold at auction.

gary
Established Author
Established Author

Post by gary »

WARNING POSSIBLE SPOILERS:

My plan for the last chapter follows a story from the series. Amy and Ty release wild horses that had been captured and were bound for the slaughterhouse. In the series nothing happens but in my story Amy will be sentenced to 30-90 day enslavement. However I have not been able to figure out who would get her, One of her past masters, or someone completely new?
The story would end with everyone realizing that Amy is seen by too many people as a slave and its agreed that some sort of Protective Enslavement is in order.
I used the idea in my "Home Again" story at Literotica
https://www.literotica.com/s/home-again-14
The story would end with Amy being a Slave Wife to Ty, thought she would dress and act more like a free woman and the slave designation would be more for protection than anything else.

Mr. Smith
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Mr. Smith »

I would assume that a defendant ordered to serve 90 days criminal enslavement would be put up for auction to raise money for the state. It would not be a punishment if she was given to her sister for example. So sell her at auction to some stranger unless you want one of your other characters to purchase her. In your world are there state owned brothels where she could server her 90 day brining in revenue?

My read of your story is that Amy has adapted to a mental state where she wants to be a slave or now sees that her natural state is as a slave serving a master. Not so much how other people perceive her that leads to the protective slavery to Ty to prevent her from voluntary enslavement, sale to a stranger and being shipped overseas never to be seen again. You need too come up with a cool name for this mental disorder that once diagnosed give the judge the legal basis for involuntary protective enslavement.
These users thanked the author Mr. Smith for the post:
jean.amelot