Please don't forget to leave feedback on the stories you read!

HEARTLAND (REVISED) CHAPTER ONE, PART ONE

gary
Established Author
Established Author

Post by gary »

This version of my story has major revisions, expanded scenes and more slavery happens. I'm not sure how to define this new version. Orflash64 suggested using the idea of the movie "Sliding Doors" where you see two possibilities unfold, although I haven't seen the movie. I am going to try to avoid having to make too many changes to the following chapters. There may be some in the second chapter, but following chapters will be more of Amy feeling "Here we go again" rather than substantial changes. So may not need to really re-upload those chapters.

In 2011

Amy Fleming was an outstanding horse woman and horse healer, something that her late mother had taught her. She had once helped a horse that had been in a car accident and she was able to coax it to get up again, the whole thing had been caught on someone’s camera and posted to YouTube under the title of “Miracle Girl”, a moniker she had worn ever since.

She lived at the family ranch in Alberta, within sight of the Rocky Mountains, with her older sister “Lou” and her husband Peter, their newborn daughter Katie and adopted older teen daughter “Georgie” along with her grandfather Jack, who looked very much like an older “Marlboro Man” or the actor Sam Elliot (complete with matching mustache). Jack was a former rodeo cowboy who was tough, loving, loyal and fiercely protective of his home and family. Her father, Tim, had been a decade out of her life but came back in after her mother’s death. Tim was also a former rodeo star who had been kicked out of the ranch after becoming addicted to painkillers and alcohol. He had his own small ranch but was always jumping at what he thought were moneymaking opportunities but they often went flat. Lou was a very much take-charge sort of woman, she had left home, got her MBA and was working a big firm in New York when their mother died, causing her to return and eventually stay. She was also rather a control freak.

Also, part of the family was Amy’s boyfriend Ty, he had come to the ranch as a troubled kid on probation and slowly became part of the family. He got his life together, despite his alcoholic mother, and criminal step-father. He completed high school and was studying to became a Veterinarian, and working for Scott, the aboriginal owner of the town’s Veterinarian Clinic.

A friend was Mallory Anderson. Younger than Amy by a few years, she was a frequent visitor to Heartland and Katie’s usual babysitter. Mallory was short, cute and another horsewoman. She was also very talkative and frequently jumping into peoples lives with her meddling.
The was a kind of split about slavery around town. The more old-fashioned ranchers and townspeople wanted nothing to do with slavery. But even when it came to ranches there were some bigger operations and more worldly owners who had both working and pleasure slaves. There were also rich businessmen (mostly oil men) who bought ranches to be weekend cowboys and brought along their contemporary big city attitudes, as well as their slaves. Cattle and horse auctions were held separately, as horse auctions would sometimes also have a slave auction, while on the other hand the cattle ranchers wouldn’t allow slaves anywhere around their auctions, or any other gatherings. In fact, even the famous Calgary Stampede had not allowed slaves except as visitors, and they had to be clothed.

Heartland ranch wasn’t big, but Grandfather Jack raised high-quality grass-fed beef cows, while his daughter Marion had run a Horse Therapy Business. With her death, her youngest daughter Amy had stepped into her boots. This brought her into contact with the pro-slavery side of local society. While her grandfather had a sign outside the gate to the ranch, that had hung there for decades, saying “No Slaves Beyond This Point”. Older daughter Lou though, had picked up the big city attitudes towards slaves, but knew not to bring up the subject with her grandfather.

As for their father Tim, he walked the line between the traditional cowboy attitudes about slavery, and wiliness to make money off it if he had the opportunity. He also did it to annoy Jack, his father-in-law who had disapproved of him from the beginning and had forced him to leave his family because of his addictions. He had to talk the talk when he was around his anti-slavery cowboy friends, but would turn around and nod approvingly while trying to ingratiate himself with the pro-slavery large horse operators and weekend ranchers.
When Amy turned eighteen, she refused to be graded and have a slave chip implanted. Her sister, Lou, told her she could go to a small slave store in Calgary to do it. It would give her anonymity and slave grades were often on collage admissions and job applications. Amy didn’t feel she would need it, she wasn’t going to university, she was going to continue her mother’s legacy of healing horses.

Amy was at the counter in Maggie’s Diner talking to her friend Soraya, or at least she did in between her black friend serving customers. She said to Amy, “Look behind you, there’s a Mountie and another guy who looks scary.”

Amy looked and exclaimed quietly, “Is that a whip on his belt?”
“What’s a Slave Catcher doing here?”

Then the catcher spoke out to the crowd, “A runaway slave has been reported from near here. She’s blond, blue eyes, brown eyebrows, nineteen years old, five feet five-inch-tall, average build, answers to Liz. I’m posting her poster here but I’m going to have to check your slave chips.”
A few women undid their shirts, or lowered the straps on dresses and halter tops. The man took a machine and started pushing it against the bare skin of likely candidates. Then he came over to Amy, “OK show some skin, I need to check you.”

Amy spoke up, “I’m not chipped, and not interested getting one.”

“Your eighteen, right?” Amy replied she was.

“Well one way or another I have to check if that’s true.”

“I’m wearing a t-shirt; I can’t pull it down enough for you.”

“Then pull it up.” He insisted.

“I’m not doing that in public!” Amy exclaimed.

“Well, I ‘m getting that reading one way or another, and you look a lot like my runaway slave.” The catcher threatened.

Soraya spoke up, “Look you can do it in the kitchen, my mom’s the only one there.”

Amy said “Fine.” And the man agreed.

Once in the kitchen Amy had to take her shirt off completely for him to do his job. “Too bad you’re not the slave I’m looking for.”

“Well, I’m not, and have no interest in being one, or even getting one of those chips.”

He lectured Amy, “It doesn’t matter, you really should, even if you don’t want to be a slave. It’s required in other provinces and countries so you need it to travel. And its good protection as it doesn’t just list your number but your status. And its linked to government databases of slaves.” Amy had heard this spiel before, it was pretty standard rhetoric one found in government pamphlets and advertising. The slave catcher looked over Amy with a trained eye, “Besides, things change, you can still end up a slave whether you want to or not. And I bet you’d fetch a good price at auction, your pretty and have a great body.”

He left and Amy had a chill go down her spine while she put her top back on.

The next day, a car rushed into the farmyard of Heartland Ranch. A man came out and called for help, and Amy, Ty, and her father rushed over. When they got there, they found a naked, collared girl throwing up and convulsing. Ty called 911 and the girl was brought out of the car onto a blanket. Amy then realized the man was the slave catcher from earlier that day, and realized this must be the escaped slave. Amy was insisting on getting the woman inside when Ty spoke up, “Its going to be an hour for the ambulance, there was a pile up south of town.” Then addressed Amy, “You know your grandfathers view on slaves.”

Amy responded, “Of course, but this is an emergency.”

Tim and the slave catcher picked up the ends of the blanket and put her on the couch.

“What happened.” Said Amy.

“She was acting up and fighting so I gave her a strong sedative, but she had a bad reaction.” The slave was starting to look better, and Amy went to sooth her. She was astonished when she recognized her. She was a girl from her own school, a year ahead of her. She didn’t know her well; she hung with the goth crowd and had a reputation as a slut.

Slave Liz was becoming conscious, looked at Amy and asked, “Who the hell are you?”

“I’m Amy, I used to go to the same school as you.”

“Ya, horse girl. Where am I?”

“You’re at our ranch.”

“And still in my custody.” The catcher declared.

“Ya, fuck you.” And gave him both middle fingers.

“Hey let’s calm down, its no good if you get angry.” And she started talking about school days. They did this back and forth and discovered they both loved horses. All of this helped calmed her down.

The slave catcher took Amy aside, “This is the calmest I have seen her, I’d like you to come to the hospital with her to keep her that way.”

Amy wasn’t thrilled with the idea, and neither was anyone else. But Liz pleaded that she was scared and wanted someone to talk to. Finally, Amy agreed and when the ambulance showed up Amy went with them. Amy had to stay in the waiting room while the slave catcher watched the doctor gave the girl a checkup. She pronounced the girl had a severe allergic reaction but seemed to be over it for now. She insisted that she be given at least a day’s bed rest, but the catcher stated she would have to do that in the towns jail.

Amy went with the Slave Catcher and Liz to the Hudson Town Hall, where the RCMP detachment was. After seeing Liz taken to the jail, Amy she went home, and returned later on in the day to visit. There she met the slave’s owner, Tod Davin, in his 50s, not bad looking, a but overweight. From first impressions Amy couldn’t see any character flaws that would make him a bad slave owner, but who knows? She asked him, “What her life like with you?”

“I have a wife and kids, but wife is too involved with kids and volunteering to spend time with me. Took me years to decide to get a slave, and what do I get, a real wildcat. Now she’ll be punished and probably be even more angry.”

“Where do you live, town or ranch?”

“Ranch, more of a hobby ranch, why?”

“Do you have horses?”

“Yes, for riding. Mostly for the kids.”

“Well, she does like horses; I don’t know if it would help but maybe she’d like to spend time taking care of them?”

“Well didn’t know that, she’s a fine pleasure slave but didn’t consider that.”

“Where’s your place?”

“We’re ten minutes west of Okotoks.”

“OK, that’s not too far away, if you let me, I could teach her about caring for horses.”

The slave catcher showed up, the owner introduced herself as Gerald Gorski, they talked and the catcher said to Amy, “You seem to be able to calm her down. You really should be enslaved alongside her. I’d really strongly recommend it, even insist on it.”

Amy was speechless, Mr. Davin piped in, “Yes I would like that, you’d have a good home and have a slave sister to teach about horses.” Amy couldn’t believe what they were saying.

The men started talking to each other, they had Amy stand up. She was wearing a tight halter top and shorts; so, they could see the shape of her body. They discussed her body, looks, training she might need. They mentioned buying her from her father, getting her to sign enslavement papers, or look into judicial enslavement. Then Mr. Gorski told Mr. Davin, Amy wasn’t chipped, which was a minor problem, they could have her chipped here in the municipal building.

Amy was frozen, these men were talking about her fate like she it was already decided! All of a sudden, they slid off her tank top and bra. Her breasts were showing for all to see! Then her shorts and panties were gone, and she was naked! It was like she was in a nightmare, where you can’t move or speak. Then the slave catcher pulled Amy’s hands behind her back and locked her in cuffs, followed by a steel collar and chain. Then he forced her mouth open and sprayed something in. Both of them felt her up like she was a slave, then they went through her purse and got her information.

They went to the building’s directory and took her to the Land Titles Department, which had a small office with one worker who dealt with slaves. They asked to have her chipped and registered as a slave. The clerk typed Amy’s information onto the chip reader/writer. He printed out the results and put it in front of Amy. “Please check to see this info is correct.” Amy looked it over and nodded. He then downloaded the information into the chip, placed it in the Implanter, then pressed it against Amy’s left breast, when it fired Amy let out an almost silent cry of pain.

This brought Amy out of her reverie, and she tried to get her bearings. The clerk was entering Amy’s slave ID #267-456-873 into the computer. “OK you wanted to enslave this woman?”

“Yes, she would be a good fit with my other slave.” Stated Mr. Davin.

“OK, now how is this being done, do you have a bill of sale from a parent? Or is this either a Judicial or
voluntary enslavement?”

“Well print up a voluntary enslavement and she’ll sign it now.”

Amy was completely astonished at what was happening in front of her. The image of her signing, of being put on the auction block, of constantly having sex with some overweight old guy went through her mind. She could hear the document of her doom printing, then it was in front of her and a pen placed in her hand.

“Come on, sign it, you can’t back out now, you agreed to this.” Said the slave catcher.

Amy tried to speak but nothing came out! The scared girl began to panic and nodded “no” repeatedly, while trying to say something”.

“Did you de-voice this woman?” Inquired the clerk.

“Yes, its standard procedure in slave catching.”

“How can she properly declare her intentions like that?”

Mr. Davin spoke up, “She can nod her head yes or no.”

“I’ll have to bring a notary to witness it.”

“The slave can just sign the document.” Them he spoke to Amy, “You let us strip and collar you, that means you accepted our decision then.” He pushed the pen in her hand and moved it to where she would sign. “I told your status can change. Just do it.” He pushed her hand to try to start her to sign. They had made a “Am” when Amy pulled her hand away.

“She doesn’t appear to want to sign.” Remarked the clerk.

“How about a judicial enslavement?” suggested Mr. Gorski.

“You’d need to do that in front of a magistrate at least, or better yet a judge. You’d need a good reason for it though. Has she broken the law, or been acting like a slave?”

“She’s naked, collared and not resisting.” Declared Mr. Davin

“That does work in favor of enslavement, but you’d need more.”

“No,” Interjected Mr. Davin. “My other slave is disobedient, but this girl seems to calm her down. So, I need her.”

“I don’t think any judge will accept that as a good reason for enslavement, but could take into account.”

The slave catcher suggested, “I can use my authority to sanction her enslavement.”

“I’ll have to check the regulations first.” The clerk looked at the computer monitor and muttering to himself, “OK, involuntary enslavement.” “Slave Catcher authority.” Which were inter-spaced with ‘Hum’s and “Ah’s”. Finally, he looked up, “OK you have authority to enslave someone provided you’re a licensed Slave Catcher. However, you will have to defend this in front of a judge within forty-eight hours. You will have to show she has been acting like a slave for an extended period of time, or has broken the law. If you don’t show just cause, you can lose your license, maybe permanently, as well as pay a hefty fine and you’d be open to a lawsuit.” Then the clerk looked at Mr. Gorski, “From what you’ve told me here, you don’t have a case.”

Mr. Gorski sighed, “Too bad, I get a bonus for enslaving girls. And you’d be a nice piece of tail to fuck as my right.”

While this had been happening in front of her, Amy’s emotions were see-sawing between hope and despair. She was close to hyperventilating and was getting dizzy. She needed to sit down NOW and slowly sunk to the floor, tears flowing. She didn’t know what to do, she couldn’t speak up for herself. She was almost ready to sign the papers just to have this all end.

The three men were looking down at her. The clerk had the two would be enslavers hoist her up. He placed the enslavement papers in front of Amy, “Sign if you wish to be enslaved, Ms. Trembly is a notary, and will either notarize your signature, or if you shake your head “no” she will be witness that you’re rejecting the offer of slavery. Please make your decision now.” It was then that Amy noticed the austere slim woman eyeing her with little sympathy. Amy took a deep breath, wiped her tears away and pushed away the document while vigorously nodding “no”.

The clerk took the document and shredded them, “Well that’s as strong a declaration of free status that you can get.” When he came back, he announced, “OK now we have the problem that this woman has been devoiced. How much longer will this last.”

“No more that a couple of hours.” Replied Slave Catcher Gorski somewhat sheepishly.

“OK, well someone is going to have to take care of this woman until her voice returns. I don’t want her mistaken for an escaped slave.”

Mr. Davin volunteered to take Amy home with him. Amy was so stressed she didn’t think about her getting dressed, or un-collared. Mr. Davin led her by the chain to his SUV and Amy laid down in the back, exhausted by her ordeal, and hiding from prying eyes.

When they got to his home, no one else was there. He showed Amy the guestroom to lie down, but she was too restless to relax and ended up pacing the floor. She remembered that the Davin’s had horses, and knew that was where she should go. She showed Mr. Davin a note and went out to the barn, still naked and collared for her brain was still trying to process what had happened to her. She took one of the horses out of the stall, stroking its side to calm the horse. She brought it out of the stall and started brushing it, the familiar actions soothing her anxiety.

She discovered that the Davin’s had another, male slave. named Rey. He was a good six foot and muscular. Amy pointed to her mouth and made an action of zipping her mouth closed. He nodded with understanding, and slowly told her about himself.

He had an intellectual disability and could barely read, but he was gentle and friendly. He grew up on a farm but when his parents got too old, he was sold as a work slave. He cleaned the barn and lived in a small camping trailer behind the barn. He could cook for himself but wasn’t a fussy eater, the Davin’s giving him food that was left over but still good.

It took a while but soon Amy started telling him about working with horses. It took Rey to remind her that she had her voice back, she was so happy she jumped up and hugged him. She put the horse in the corral to exercise and walked back to the house. Amy was feeling much better, and even felt safe here. She asked Mr. Davin about Rey, he told him he was a good slave, easy going and willing to work hard. He then let drop that Rey was a eunuch, because of his limited mental faculties the law stated he had to be castrated for the safety of the public.

Amy felt upset at this, but she had also not asked to get dressed and have the collar removed. Her terrifying ordeal had stressed her out she wanted a safe place, and without thinking of it she had slid into a slave mind looking for comfort and protection.

But then Mr. Davin asked, “You’re not asking to go back home. Your still slave naked, does that mean you’ve changed your mind and have decided to be my slave after all?”

Amy was so shocked she had to sit down. Had she fallen so far that she was now a slave?

“Looks like you decided, you’re not saying no.”

Amy put her head in her hands, NO she didn’t want this. But was it too late to say no? She steeled up all her strength and said, “No, I didn’t decide to be your slave.” She took some deep breaths. “Look Mr. Davin, I’ll come and help Liz learn to work with horses. But I am not a slave! And please take this collar off and give me my clothes.”

Amy realized that she wasn’t as embarrassed as she thought she would be at being naked in front of a stranger. Mr. Davin removed the collar and brought her clothes and purse, and as she got dressed and ask Mr. Davin if he was OK with having Liz learn to handle horses. He said he was and Amy said she would find time to teach Liz.

Mr. Davin drove her back home. When she got there, she went up to her room and tried to make sense of what happened. She was a strong confident young woman who liked helping people, but she had never been submissive in any way. But she had allowed herself to be stripped and almost enslaved, and she put up almost no fight. And even after she had extradited herself from that, she didn’t immediately get dressed and demanded the removal of the collar. She walked around Mr. Davin’s ranch looking like a slave. She even felt OK with it, it took Mr. Davin asking if she was his slave now to snap her out of it. It concerned her, maybe the best thing was not to get too worried about it.

The next day, Amy sat with Liz in the court. This was in front of a judge since Liz had escaped and an official slave catcher had to be brought in to find her. Liz was given a judicial punishment of twenty lashes, something Amy could not bring herself to watch. Amy had wondered about holding her hand but was told that was forbidden. She waited outside, listening to the sickening ‘wack’ of whip on flesh. When Slave Liz left the go home Amy gave her a very gentle hug and told her she would see her after she had recovered.

It was about a week later that Amy came to see slave Liz. She met the rest of the family and exchanged pleasantries. Amy insisted that Liz should have at least sandals on, but sneakers would be better. They did have a few of Liz’s shoes and Amy picked out an old pair of runners. She led a horse to the corral, and said they were starting with the basics.

“Horse’s can pick up your mood, you have to try to relax with them, and you have to approach them right.” Amy instructed. She showed her to approach the horse so they could see her, keeping her movements slow. Then she had the nervous slave lead the horse by the lead line. When they went back to the barn Amy hooked the horse up so they could brush it. “This is important to the health of the horse.” And showed her how to groom the horse.

The horses were a little nervous around Liz, and the slave girl would call Amy, Ma’am in deference to her free status. For Amy, she was also a rather nervous about having this naked slave girl around her, reminding her of what happened just a week ago. All this made their interactions awkward. Amy asked about her tattoos, the girl had colorful flames on her left shoulder that took up the top half of her left upper arm. On her right arm was a picture of a heart and two sets on initials. “The one on my left arm is supposed to show my fiery personality. Lot good that did, just got me into trouble with the law and that’s why I’m a slave.” After a few moments she continued, “Damn tats made me Choice Minus, guess I’m lucky Master Tod was willing to take me. Otherwise, I’d be in a brothel or nursing home.”

Amy had been confused at what she said, “What do you mean by Choice Minus?”

“That’s how they rate you as a slave. The best is Prime, next Choice and then Select. They use meat terms define us.”

Amy was horrified, “That’s terrible, I’ve heard the term but didn’t know what they were talking about.”

Liz spoke up, “I’m sorry you didn’t get enslaved, it would have made being here a lot easier.”

Amy didn’t know how to respond to that, remembering it had almost happened. “Ah well, sorry, but I didn’t think it was for me.”

“I’m still intimidated with you being a free woman. Being deferential to free people is drilled into slaves.” Amy said she was sorry she felt that way. “You know, if you took off your clothes, I’d be a lot more relaxed around you.”

“Really, that’s a big request to make of someone.” Amy didn’t want to fall into that trap again.

“Could you try it, for a little while, the family always sees me naked, and you see naked slaves all the time on TV.”

“I’ll think on it, maybe next time, but no promises.”

After Amy went home, she did more that think about it. The idea swirled in her head bringing up erotic thoughts. Her anti-slavery upbringing was clashing with new feelings and experiences. She locked her bedroom door and undressed, looking at her naked body in the full-length mirror. She hadn’t done this before, she wasn’t shy or a prude, but just not something she had thought of. She knew she was pretty, but she wasn’t preoccupied by her looks. Yes, she was into guys and sex, but had always tried to keep it under control. Now she was looking in the mirror, she had looked up pictures of slaves for sale online, and she started feeling that she was at least as good looking as them. She glazed at her body like she was just discovering it now, she was hour glassed shaped, 36C breasts, nice hips, no excess fat, athletic. She realized that men did look at her with appreciation for her looks, if not lust. Maybe she should try being naked again with Liz, but just when they’re alone.

The next time she visited, she decided she wouldn’t bring up the topic of nudity, she didn’t want to seem enthusiastic about it. For about an hour as Amy taught her about horse care, they continued their previous stiff interactions. Finally, Liz brought up the subject of nudity. “Have you thought about being nude with me? I think it would really help us. And master is at work, mistress is in town and kids are at school so only I and Rey would see you.”

“Yes, I have, maybe I will give it a try, but just between you and me.” And slowly took her blouse, jeans, and lingerie off. “Is this better?

“Much better, now we look like sister’s?”

“Sister’s?

“Slave’s call other female slaves, sisters. Showing fellowship with each other I guess.” Then she brought out an old dog collar. “Let’s put this on and you’ll look like a real slave.”

Amy didn’t like the idea of having a collar on her again, “I’m not sure about going that far.”

“Come on it’ll be fun.” And she advanced on Amy. Amy finally allowed her to strap the collar on her. “I just wish this was real.” Sighed Liz.

Amy tugged and felt the collar around the neck with hand. It felt weird and a little erotic. But she decided to get back to business. “OK, Now I want to show you how to put a saddle on, or as we say, ‘tack up’. And went back to the lesson.

Master Davin unexpectedly came into the barn, as it was thought he was at work, and noticed the apparent second naked slave, “Where did this slave come from?”

Amy was startled and embarrassed but his sudden appearance. “Amy consented to be slave like me master.” Liz said.

Amy quickly spoke up, “No, I’m not, Liz said she would be more comfortable it I was naked, and fake collared. And it worked.”

“Well, I don’t mind having even a fake slave around. Liz your needed in the kitchen to help with supper.”

“I’ll get the horse back in his stall and leave.”

“You can stay for supper we have plenty.”

“Liz interjected, “Please join me as you are, I eat on the floor, but I get to eat what everyone else does.”

“I think that would feel strange.” Responded Amy, who didn’t want more people to see her like this.

“Don’t worry, they’ll just see you as another slave and ignore you.” Amy doubted that. She got the horse put away for the night. Then she sat and thought, was she actually thinking of going in there naked, and eating on the floor like a slave? Her mind was made up for her when Liz and Mr. Davin came out and fetched her.

She came into the kitchen and sat in the corner. The wife, a rather severe looking woman, said, “Where the hell did the new slave come from? Did you buy another one without telling me?”

“No, no honey, its just Liz’s friend Amy playing slave to make her feel better.”

“Well, if she’s going to do that she should be enslaved.”

“Actually, I did try, and almost got her enslaved, but she wouldn’t have it. Let’s just eat.” Amy got a plastic dish divided into sections, with plastic utensils, and a plastic cup of water. Amy sat, ate and looked down, but caught glances of the father and son looking at her. After supper Amy insisted on helping Liz clean up, then made her goodbyes and left. Until she had to make a stop because she had forgotten to get dressed again.

A few days later she went again, and when she got to the barn, she decided to take off her clothes to surprise Liz. She heard some noise up in the hayloft and quietly walked up the stairs. At the top she discovered Liz servicing her master. They were on a mattress and the slave girl was on top rocking her hips. Amy was shocked and then Liz saw her and smiled. “Do you want to join us sister?” then Master Davin looked over at her.

Amy had wild thoughts going through her head: being led to “clean him off”, having this overweight body on top of her, then being on top and jiggling her hips up and down to please him. She remembered being led on a leash and wearing a steel collar. All these thoughts ran through her head and made her heart beat faster and her pussy get wet. But she instead stammered “No, no thanks. Sorry to interrupt.” And slowly walked downstairs on weak knees.

Amy was still naked, when Liz and Master Tod came down. “I would have loved you to join us.” Leered Mr. Davin, “Your already dressed for it.” Amy looked down and realized she was still naked and put her head in her hands. “I should take you back to the Slave Department and just enslave you.” He grabbed Amy’s crotch, “Your wet you know you should be mine.” But he then got a call and walked off.

Amy was scared and shaking at the assault. Liz came over to her and hugged her, then gave her a deep kiss. Amy could taste the cum still in the slave’s mouth and her tongue pushed some of it into Amy’s mouth, making her “taste” master. Liz asked, “Did you like that?”

“I liked the kiss.”

“I almost forgot, I got you a tag and a new collar.” And she brought out plastic collar made to look like real steel and showed Amy the pendent dangling from it. Amy looked at it, it looked like the Ying-Yang symbol, but it had three instead of two spokes, and there were three little holes in each section. (1)

“Its interesting looking, what does it mean?”

“It means sisters.” Amy smiled and gave her “sister” a hug. “And the collar comes off easy, has a nice big button to press to open.” She then slid it on Amy’s neck. It felt strange, almost real. Amy almost caressed it, feeling the cold plastic around her neck, she felt a shiver of fear and excitement run up her back. She didn’t know what to make of her feelings. She was again naked with a real looking slave collar around her neck, anyone would assume she was a slave and treat her like one. Amy realized she had allowed herself to do things she would have never done just a couple of weeks ago. Why was she letting herself be led down this path? She hadn’t paid much attention to slavery, she never really had any slave fantasies, beyond passing thoughts.

She started telling herself she wasn’t a slave trying to clear her head. Finally, she decided to go back to helping train Liz to help clear her head. “OK Liz, lets get back to what I had taught you yesterday…”

After this Amy would come over once or twice a week, to continue the lessons, which now included, with Master Davin’s permission, horse ridding lessons. Amy and Liz became closer, talking about school, Amy talked about her family and on again off again boyfriend Ty. Liz told about her lousy home life and that got her into being the “angry goth girl” in school. Being in different grades, and different social circles, they only knew of each other in passing, but knew a lot of the same people.

As for the Davin’s, they treated Amy as a slave, whether or not she was dressed. This started to annoy her but didn’t want to make trouble for Liz. All this was also affecting her dreams. She dreamt that the son came up to her and demanded she fuck him since she was a slave. She felt the cock enter her mouth, moving in and out, and her licking it till it was hard, then him forcing her against the horse stall and making her spread her legs wide and putting her arms above her head and spread wide. Then his thick cock pushed hard into her slave pussy, grabbing her hips he starts jackhammering her till they both came. After which she had to clean off his cock. She also had dreams about Liz, kissing her deeply, and then licking her nipples. Then laying Amy down and sucking on her clit and three fingers invade her cunt and after she came. Then Amy would caress her fellow slaves’ body, maybe while their master watched, sucking her nipples and drinking in her sex juices while licking her to orgasm.

She would wake up in a sweaty and horny and had to make herself cum after these dreams. But the dreams worried her, was she being seduced into slavery? If Master Davin brought her to a slave official, would she agree to enslavement?

In high school the slave class had been compulsory, but it had consisted of twenty-year-old educational films, and lectures given by an unenthusiastic teacher. In a few years the class would be more comprehensive with student participation when the girls reached eighteen years old. However, Amy now decided to explore the world of slavery, watching documentaries online, and sneaking a peek at Slave TV when no one was around. They presented such a glowing view of slavery, Amy wondered if she had missed something. She began looking as slave instruction videos online, even following instructions when she was alone, even getting naked. She would get undressed and look at herself in the mirror, once she even put on the collar while doing it. She stood on a box to see what she would look like on the auction block. She felt both scared and intrigued, a strange world had opened up to her.

1) https://fetjeweller.com/pages/about-the-bdsm-triskelion This is a common BDSM symbol.
These users thanked the author gary for the post (total 8):
katamaran789jardam1orflash64jeepsterHarlequinreddbunnztimeriderjean.amelot

katamaran789
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Re: HEARTLAND (REVISED) CHAPTER ONE, PART ONE

Post by katamaran789 »

definetly worth another read!

orflash64
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by orflash64 »

Gary, you need to polish the grammar.
I really like the accelerated pace of Amy's exposure to slavery. The devoicement making it harder for Amy to stop them, great.
If you do anymore editing, perhaps have the two men finger fuck Amy to orgasm after they strip and collar her, this would add to her hazy slave mind at the moment, till her mind clears and she refuses enslavement.
Are you going to revise the other chapters? The one where Amy goes out in the slave truck slave naked could do with some more sex. Once naked and collared in a slave facility, one could be fucked into oblivion.
A picture is worth a thousand words, a picture of a beautiful nude lady, priceless.

Mr. Smith
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Mr. Smith »

Gary,

I enjoyed the revised story other than the leg crossing moment regarding poor Rey. Canadians are tough on men with intellectual disabilities. Making eunuchs' by castrating them for public safety reasons.
Liz came over to her and hugged her, then gave her a deep kiss. Amy could taste the cum still in the slave’s mouth and her tongue pushed some of it into Amy’s mouth, making her “taste” master. Liz asked, “Did you like that?”

“I liked the kiss.
I see the potential for Liz to seduce Amy into more kisses like the one above that Amy clearly enjoyed. These kisses could lead to sister slave play that evolves into sixty-nines and using strapons and then Mrs. or Mr. Davin catch them leading to a threesome. Mr. Davin could put up a camera of the girls going at it to show that Amy is acting as a slave. Mrs. Davin dominating her new slave girl with a big old strapon seems logical.

Thanks.

Mr. Smith

gary
Established Author
Established Author

Post by gary »

Well I think the West in general are tough on men with intellectual disabilities. I was considering how a slave society would deal with such people , and probably if they didn't abort them, I figured slavery was what would happen to them. A society with slavery would probably lack empathy for those they see as different. And of course eunuchs have been around for thousands of years in many societies.

reddbunnz
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by reddbunnz »

Great start. As one who likes watching the actual TV series, I find it an interesting variation to a family centered story. I read both the original and the revised versions and found little difference. Keep up the good work. 8-)

Belinda
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Belinda »

It has been a while since reading this story. So rereading it from the beginning. Gary you really are a remarkable talent.