Please don't forget to leave feedback on the stories you read!

An Answer Machine Message by Joe Doe

Proud, educated, professional women who secretly long for humiliation, discipline, or slavery have their fantasies fulfilled.
imreadonly2
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

An Answer Machine Message by Joe Doe

Post by imreadonly2 »

Hey Jimmy! This is Stan. I wanted to let you know I just got back from the county jail and I fucked Sarah. Your wife is one hot piece of jail tail, buddy boy, and when she cums she wiggles her ass and screams like a wild Injun'. I can hardly wait to try out Debbie. I guess the Sheriff's going to be making some of the moms and daughters they arrested together at the Black Lives Matter protest put on show on Saturday and then they're going to rent 'em out in pairs, so me and Tom, and Jake, and Fred and Harry are going to go into together and get 'em for an hour, instead of the normal 15 minute slot."

"Speaking of coloreds, they got her sign up sheet up on the wall, and your two girls sure are fucking a lot of blacks and Mexicans. I guess they give out passes to use the girls as good behavior tokens at the county jail, so they got the girls on double shifts servicing all the guys who were arrested, too. Bet your two little lib-tards never thought they'd be servicing underprivileged folks on their backs, or sucking their big black ding dongs, ha-ha!"

"Anyway, sorry you don't wanna make America great again, buddy, but I wanted to say I'm glad you and Sarah are such obnoxious know-it-alls, cuz a guy who drives a truck couldn't dream of getting pussy like that no other way. Don't you worry about neither one of them, cuz me and boys are going to be visiting Sarah and Debbie every day, and taking care of them REAL good. We're going to make your little hos HUMP, and cure what ails 'em, cuz they won't look so sassy with my dick in their mouth, ha-ha!"

"Have a great evenin, buddy-boy, and I'll see you at the party on Saturday, after I finish fucking your women. Bye-Bye!"
These users thanked the author imreadonly2 for the post (total 7):
Carl Bradfordorflash64WeekndLightsdakswiggindtrelskyjeepsterMarcellomco

orflash64
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Re: An Answer Machine Message by Joe Doe

Post by orflash64 »

Joe can do a whole series of short ones like that covering the daily news events.
Two twenty year olds were caught in Florida dressed as Grandmas to get vaccinated for Covid 19.
I pitched a story to Katie Smith along those lines, and she wrote it, then said she changed everything. If you want to hear it let me know.
These users thanked the author orflash64 for the post (total 3):
Carl Bradfordimreadonly2jeepster
A picture is worth a thousand words, a picture of a beautiful nude lady, priceless.

imreadonly2
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by imreadonly2 »

From Joe: Thanks, Oraflash. I thought it would be fun to do a quick throwaway, and I'd love to hear your idea. Sometimes it's fun to just write down your idea quick, without turning it into a production.

"Hey Buddy-boy! Stan again. I just wanted to let you know I dropped by the prison and dropped your darling daughter Debbie. Kind of a long wait, because I guess the chain gang did a really good job today cleaning up the highway so as a reward they gave 'em a chance to fuck your little girl. She was a bit of a sperm rag when I finally got to see her, and then she said she didn't want to fuck me, because she knew me, and I was her "Uncle Stan." Well don't you worry none, because Uncle Stan called the guard, and they warmed her fancy, stuck-up, college girl ass up with the strap really good, while old Stan urged them on. With all the liberal feminist bullshit she spouts, spanking her ass was long overdue, but they made up for it, with interest.

Anyway, don't worry, because after that I gave her a real good poke. She wiggled her big ass and made a lot of noise, just like her mommy, although I think some of that was her butt was so sore and I fucked her right on the floor, so her ass could cool down a bit on that nice hard concrete. I saw her mom on the way out, with a customer, and I told her what happened, and she started cursing me. I told the guard, and he strapped her ass too, so no they're a pair, ha-ha! Anyway, gotta run, but I wanted to let you know your old buddy Stan is taking care of your women, just like I promised, helping 'em pay their debt to society. Shit, if I knew I was going to get all this pussy, I would have driven them to the protest myself. I'll be back soon, cuz' I want to try out their bungholes before they get too stretched out. Enjoy wacking off, buddy-boy, thinking 'bout old Stan fucking your sweet little girls, and I'll talk to you soon!"
These users thanked the author imreadonly2 for the post (total 5):
Carl Bradfordorflash64dtrelskyjeepsterMarcellomco

Carl Bradford
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Carl Bradford »

Dear Joe:
I know the MAGA politics are a plot device, so no comment on that; I want to focus on your artistry, which I so admire.
I also recognize that a magician never reveals his tricks, and that these two "phone messages" are just quick story ideas without a big plot, but I'd like to ask you if the following hypothesis is correct or not:
You are a master at reducing a fictional character from power to powerlessness, where the sudden transition is a large part of what makes it titillating (in both senses of tit.) You have observed, for example, that turning a slaver into a slave is always thrilling for the spectators, which is why the Big D has a special ear tag (handcuffs) for such a situation. (I probably didn't exploit that transition fully when I had Cindy processed through the same slave market she worked at in "Going Around to Cum Around," but I don't pretend to be your equal on these matters.)
OK: In these two short pieces, especially the first one, the trick is having a well-intentioned person hoist on her own petard, trying to help the helpless but ending up being sexually exploited and helpless because of her protest. Which reminds me of a story idea that I believe you once floated, and which I would love to see you explore fully some day: the well-intentioned, Northern liberal woman and her daughter(s) who voluntarily enslave themselves, being sold at auction in South Carolina, to become slaves for Black-owned (double entendre) plantations. Their intent would be to perform reparations for the evils of slavery (which evils are real, that's not the point). Again, the well-intentioned person ends up as a combination field-and-sex slave because of a poorly thought-out desire to help, probably combined with a subconscious desire to wear a collar. This plot line offers all kinds of opportunity for humiliation (your favorite) and sexual subjugation (mine.)
Or am I over-thinking your natural creativity?
These users thanked the author Carl Bradford for the post:
orflash64

orflash64
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by orflash64 »

Joe, here is my covid 19 scam story idea.

Tracey One A Plus
Story outline
By orflash64

In a world of legalized slavery and the covid 19 pandemic.
Tracey is surviving in the new age of legalized slavery, going to work and not really thinking about slavery. Some girls have had slave fantasies but Tracey never really thought about it. She paid her bills and didn't take out any risky loans that require her to put herself up for collateral.
Tracey didn't do any risky dares or go to places where she could easily be enslaved. She kept her head down and tried not to get noticed till she aged out of the enslaving years, which was 18 to 30. After that you only likely be enslaved if you broke the law or couldn't pay your bills on time.
That all changed when the covid 19 hit. Now death was a possibility and Tracey tried to hold on till it was her turn to be vaccinated. It would be a long wait, as Tracey was only 23 years old and a girl she was not a priority anytime soon. Doctors, nurses and other medical staff were classified 1A. Then there was first responders, teachers and senior citizens.
Her neighbor Mr. Chambers was 73 and a man so he was priority group 1B. Tracey looked up her priority, it was 2C. That would get her a shot sometime next year. Unfortunately the last Governmental Administration lied about how much vaccine was available in a effort to get re-elected. Now Tracey might have to wait two years for her shot.
Tracey had known Mr. Chambers since she moved in next door to him three years ago. She would chat with him at the mail box and other chance encounters. Tracey even met Mr. Chambers' slave Katie over time.
Mr. Chambers would let her wear a overcoat during the cold months but the rest of the time she was Slave Naked, wearing just the metal collar and sometimes the wrist and ankle cuffs.
It was no wonder Mr. Chambers chatted her up so often, Tracey was his type. Short blonde with blue eyes and big tits. Katie could pass as Tracey's sister.
Mr. Chambers was at the mailbox looking at a letter from the Department of Health informing him that he was up to be vaccinated. In addition the Department said they would vaccinate his slave as well as a 1A plus standing, to avoid an infection in close quarters that could kill the old man.
Tracey went to get her mail and observed Mr. Chambers banging his fist on the wall and swearing. Tracey inquired what was wrong. Mr. Chambers told Tracey that Katie had died last week of covid. If I just got this two weeks sooner I could have saved my Katie.
Tracey made Mr. Chambers a cup of tea and chatted about things. Tracey told him how she feared for her life and how long she would have to wait for her shot. Mr. Chambers thinking out loud said, If Tracey was his slave she could be vaccinated with him next week.
Tracey blushed thinking of being anyone's slave. But then a light bulb went on in her head. She looked just like Katie, what if...
They did a little more homework on the subject, they were both 23 and the same blood type. Same height, weight, hair color. Tracey would only have to pretend to be Katie for a day.
They needed some practice so Mr. Chambers had Tracey strip down and walk around the neighborhood slave naked with him to get over her bashfullness. He even put Tracey on a leash for the their walks. Mr. Chambers also had to grope her in public to really sell it.
Then he took her to a slave groomer for Tracey to get her pussy shaved and waxed. A tattoo artist helped with a temporary bar code tattoo that wouldn't wash off except with a certain chemical solution.
The day finally arrived and Mr. Chambers and Tracey went to get vaccinated. The trouble started afterwards when they were informed that a second shot was required to be effective. Ok Tracey would just have to pretend another day in two months, right? Wrong, the Health Department in the interests of research wants to do a sexual activity study of all male seniors who have slaves to see if the vaccine affected a senior's sex drive. They fitted Tracey with a monioting device to her collar and on Mr. Chambers wrist.
They suggested he fuck her at least three times a day and in all three of her holes. Trapped Tracey had to follow through on being Mr. Chambers slave for two months for real. Something Mr. Chambers didn't seem to mind.
Various surprises await Tracey as she is slowly conditioned to be a slave, what surprises her most is she starting like being treated like a horny slave slut.

This just the basic outline. I hope it could be told in a nice long story.
These users thanked the author orflash64 for the post (total 5):
Carl Bradforddtrelskyjeepsterjardam1imreadonly2
A picture is worth a thousand words, a picture of a beautiful nude lady, priceless.

orflash64
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by orflash64 »

A little more, unlike Katie's insistence of having the slave bar code on the right hip, I like the bar code tattoo just above the pussy slit and the lower back (tramp stamp) position. And of course the inner lip.
I guess the grooming appointment and fake tattoo should happen first before Mr. Chambers walks Tracey around the neighborhood slave naked.
When they go to the slave groomers, Tracey undresses for the full body waxing, Mr. Chambers surprises her by nit letting her get dressed again. Instead he collars her along with the slave cuffs, you know so she gets use to them.
Tracey walked to the slave groomers fully clothed and walks out slave naked with her hands cuffed behind her back with a real slave collar that could shock her and was locked on with a leash attached.
The change in status was so overwhelming, Tracey didn't quite know what to think and why was her pussy so wet.
Tracey was in for more surprises, not knowing about slave tipping. After the tattooing Mr. Chambers told Tracey to thank the tattoo artist for the work he did on her.
Possibly the reason Mr. Chambers left the cuffs on Tracey as she made to kneel in front of the tattoo artist.
Tracey had given a blowjob before to an old boyfriend, but just to get him to full size. He didn't cum in her mouth that one time.
Tracey knew this one would be different.
These users thanked the author orflash64 for the post (total 2):
Carl Bradfordimreadonly2

imreadonly2
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by imreadonly2 »

From Joe,

This is an excellent and original story idea, Orflash. I've been ignoring COVID-19 in my story universe, in part because it's so grim, and in part because a lot of the activities in these stories (blow jobs for strangers) aren't really practical in a world of social distancing. But I like the idea of a free woman impersonating a slave, and then getting caught up in the wheels of the bureaucracy. I did a story on Literotica, COLLATERAL DAMAGE, about a woman who impersonates a missing slave a friend was using for collateral to keep a bank loan from being called.

I have a whole bunch of stories that I haven't finished, as you know, so I wouldn't take this one on. But no good idea ever dies. I rather like the idea of the substitute slave, and I could see a scenario where a mom or older sister tries to fill in for an 18 year old girl who is away at college at some slave related event. Lots of possibilities here. Thanks for sharing this outline, and your creativity, as always!!
These users thanked the author imreadonly2 for the post (total 2):
Carl Bradfordorflash64

Mr. Smith
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Mr. Smith »

Hey Stan!  Jimmy here.  Just wanted you to know that your wife Carol Anne stopped by with a casserole when she found out that Sarah and Debbie had been arrested.  Then she broke down in tears because she overheard you talking on the phone about how excited you were about fucking my wife and daughter at the jail.  She complained that she practices her slave yoga twelve hours a day to look her best for you and you haven't touched her in two weeks.  

I opened a bottle of chardonnay and took her out to the backyard behind my mansion so she could cry on my shoulder.  After a few glasses she was demonstrating her slave yoga naked on the grass by my pool. 

After her first orgasm she hopped on her knees and begged her master to jam his big cock into her mouth, so I did.  After she swallowed my load I dined at the Y.  My nickname in college was lizard, she now has firsthand knowledge of my long, agile, lizard like tongue which brought her to a few mind altering orgasms.  Then I fucked her touching her in places you never did to the point she was braying like a donkey which sounded so cute although it disturbed my neighbors.  

There are a couple of myths (lies) that you had  your wife believing that I took care of for you:
1.  Men do enjoy eating pussy;
2.  Women can climax from penetration alone;
3.  My baby batter tastes better than yours;
4.  Women do have "G-spots";
5.  Rimming is kinky fun;
6.  A big penis is not 5"(that is a little prick, especially when thin like yours, a cock is 7-8" with girth, which is what I have); and, 
7.  Women can climax during anal penetration if properly stimulated.

You do recall that I am a professor of psychology at that liberal university you like to denigrate. By the way slave yoga mentally conditions women to be slaves and that twelve hours a week your wife puts in made my job rather easy.  Although not admissible in court, hypnosis works.

Anyway, after four days of coming over to practice her slave yoga and some master slave play while you were hanging out at the jail I convinced her that she would only be happy being my slave.  Now that she was an empty nester she is not needed at home and can move into the mansion here.  

We are at the Big D where she just signed a five year Texas FINO with the price being a case of Pabst Blue Ribbon which she insisted was your favorite.  It is sitting on the kitchen table in your double-wide, don't drink it all at once buddy.

Yup, see you at the BBQ this weekend.  I should be easy to find leading your naked wife around by the leash attached to her collar. 
These users thanked the author Mr. Smith for the post (total 3):
orflash64jeepsterCarl Bradford

Mr. Smith
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Mr. Smith »

Stan the Man, or should I say little man Stan. Jimmy again.

Did you know Carol Anne graded Prime Minus when she was 18 making her eligible for a legacy Big D brand?  Took care of that for you buddy.  She can hardly wait to show it off at the BBQ. 

Nobody will believe me when I tell them I traded a case of Pabst Blue Ribbon for a Sandy Foot Girl!

She just finished slave tipping Leroy, Akmed and Raul in the blacksmith shop.  She is working on Big Ben now.  Watching all this prime pussy getting branded has me hard.  Gonna feed her another load here in front of the crowd before taking her home.

Raul is a real artist. He is coming up with a personal lizard themed brand for her right buttock.  It will have a long tongue that will reach out licking her rosebud.

The boys got a real laugh when she told them how happy she is being my slave since you didn’t know the difference between her clit and her belly button. 

Hey buddy.  How’s that Pabst Blue Ribbon going down?
These users thanked the author Mr. Smith for the post (total 2):
jeepsterCarl Bradford