Please don't forget to leave feedback on the stories you read!

Tracey's Halloween Slave Costume - Part 3B

Hooked6
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Tracey's Halloween Slave Costume - Part 3B

Post by Hooked6 »

Tracey’s Halloween Slave Costume – Part 3B
By: Hooked6 (Modern Slavery, Exhibitionism, Bondage, Reluctant)

After the mock clapping and generally good-natured ribbing and laughing, Emily regained order and, looking right at me with a HUGE grin, waved the box teasingly in the air. “Want to try on your costume for tomorrow night to see how it looks?”

“Um . . . no thanks. I think I’ll wait until tomorrow if that’s okay. It’s late and . . .”

I was interrupted by a rather loud chorus of “boo’s” and “awe’s” and a couple of people making chicken clucking sounds trying to egg me on into giving in.

“Come on Tracey, try it on,” Ashley pleaded with genuine enthusiasm. “I’ve never seen a Zongan slave outfit before. I’m dying to know what it looks like.”

“Yeah, Tracey, the box is sealed, see?” Emily said as she pointed out the plastic wrapping covering the entire box. Sure enough, it certainly appeared to be.

“You mean to tell me Emily you haven’t already peaked inside? I don’t believe it. You don’t have that much self-discipline. I know you. You’re the poster child for that old saying ‘curiosity killed the pussy.’ I think I’ll wait and be surprised and die only one death tomorrow.”

“Honestly, Tracey, I only got it today. In fact, the Fed-Ex guy rang my doorbell about an hour after I got home from work. What little I know about the costume came from the book and when I read about an actual licensed outfit being available at novelty shops and fancy-dress outfitters, I’ve been trying to locate one since early September.”

Morgan came over and put her arm around my shoulder. “Ya know . . .” she said, letting her words hang in the air for effect getting everyone’s attention. “I think it would be a good idea for you to get accustomed to the costume before you have to go out in public wearing it. I think it would improve your confidence by trying it on. You can get over any awkward feelings and you can learn what moves you can make without having a wardrobe malfunction – you know, like when you buy a short skirt. You want to know how it flairs up when you move and how much you show when you cross your legs or bend over – that kind of thing.”

“She has a point, Tracey,” Kim echoed. “Anything daring that I have purchased I wear at home for a bit before taking it to work or on a date.”

I looked around at all the puppy dog faces staring back at me and I knew I would be disappointing them if I stood my ground. “Well . . .”

“Now girls,” Emily chastised, “Tracey isn’t likely to go through with this any way. It’s not like she is a regular girl. She’s a corporate stuffed-shirt and I mean that in the nicest way. It’s just the way she is. It’s the way she’s made that’s all. We shouldn’t have expected anything else. Let’s not push her into something she doesn’t want to do.”

Emily’s words it me hard. That was just the perception Mr. Chambers was trying to destroy and here I was reinforcing the exact thing I should be eschewing. Emily wasn’t being cruel; she was being honest. As my number two person at the office, she was protecting me, not insulting me. She was right. If I chickened out, I’d probably never fit in. I might as well kiss my career goodbye right now.

I plastered the best smile I could muster on my face and with feigned enthusiasm I said, “Let’s DO it!”

Everyone cheered and I felt part of the group again. Then I felt someone lifting the hem of my dress up towards my waist. “Hey! Wait a minute. I’m not 6-years old, you know. I can change my own clothes, thank you very much.”

My protestations were ignored as the girls just giggled and yanked the dress up over my head and tossed it on the floor. At least they weren’t tearing it off me like they did to Sandy.

“Nice underwear,” naked Sandy remarked, “Pink suits you. I’m surprised it didn’t show through your summer dress.”

A shiver went through my spine as I felt the back of my bra strap unsnap! “I can’t wear a bra for this costume?!” I asked nervously, hoping against hope that I’d at least be able to keep my bra. I also suddenly realized, like Sandy, I was going to be exposed to the people I work with – albeit just for a moment or two until I changed into the costume. Surely this was crossing some sort of line, wasn’t it? I was the boss.

In one quick move my bra was off and my panties were yanked down to the floor exposing my bare body to the room. I just KNEW they were all judging me – comparing my body to theirs. Women do that. Most of the women were much better endowed than I was, which made me feel a little inferior as they looked over my body unconcealed by clothing. If they felt in their own minds that they looked better than I did, than they had license to look down on me; treat me as their inferior. If I was the one looked who looked better than they did, heaven help me because they’d treat me badly out of jealously. That’s how women work.; how we establish our pecking order so to speak. I’d lose either way unless I had something that they wanted. At work that was power and authority. Here, well I wasn’t sure what that might be.

“I TOLD you guys that she didn’t shave!” Ashley said as she reached out and playfully tugged on some strands of my pubic hair.

“Yeah, that’ll have to go,” Emily remarked. “Don’t worry, Tracey, we’ll take care of it.”

A couple of the girls scurried down the hall as I exclaimed, “WAIT . . . What?”

“Surely by now after reading the book that you realize that slaves aren’t permitted to have body hair down there. Their masters prefer the ‘clean’ look.”

“But I’m not a slave. I’m just going to a party! I don’t think . . .”

Before I could complete my thoughts, Morgan threw a bath towel on the carpet and I was being pushed down towards the floor by the other girls as Emily appeared with a bowel of water.

“WAIT, you guys. What are you doing?”

“Just making you beautiful,” Sandy said as she produced a pair of scissors and began clipping off the excess hair of my curls that have been with me since I was thirteen. I trim of course, but I’ve never been bare down there.

“No, please . . .” I pleaded but no avail. Sandy was as efficient in trimming as she was at work doing her duties. She wasted no time and was good at what she does.

I looked over at Emily who popped the top off a pink can of Eros Shaving Cream for Women and squirted a generous dab of cream onto my skin and began working up and spreading the lather in my nether regions. Unfortunately, in my already worked up state, it felt so good that I unconsciously let out a very audible moan. The girls all laughed hysterically at that and I felt myself blushing horrendously as Emily began spreading the cream on the inside of my inner thighs making me moan uncontrollably once again, only this time much softer.

“Look everybody, she likes it!”

I looked up at Emily who was giving me that knowing look that said something like, “I know you love this and you can’t do anything about it right now.” Several times her fingers innocently brushed against the outer folds of my labia as she spread the cream, making me shiver. If that was the message her look meant, she was right. Though I was never into women, I would have surrendered myself to her at that very moment. Whatever she wanted I would have given it to her. I just needed to cum, and cum badly.

Morgan produced a razor and then started gently shaving off the last of my short hair.

“BE CAREFUL!” I warned her. You’d better not cut me or slash anything off that I might need!”

“You mean like your throbbing clit right here?” she replied as she playfully poked it a few times drawing everyone’s attention to my aroused state, as if they hadn’t already been aware of that embarrassing fact. You see, I have a rather large clit that when it pokes out of its protective hood, looks like a large, and I mean large pencil eraser. In fact, my excited clit is actually bigger than my nipples – even when they are excited. I know what you are thinking and yes, I HAVE checked it out. Girls do things like that you know. We are most apt to be familiar with every aspect of our bodies then men are. The problem is I can’t hide my arousal – even before I am obviously wet – there is no mistaking that large button. It is like it is screaming, “would somebody touch me. please!” Unfortunately, up till now, I’ve been the only one to do so.

My thoughts were broken when I felt some cool water being splashed over my lower pelvis, rinsing me off I assumed.

“My, my, don’t you look nice!” Morgan remarked. “Most women don’t look so perfect after shaving. They still have a darkened area where their hair used to be or stubble shadow even if the skin feels smooth. But not you. You look as smooth and pink as a baby’s behind.”

Several hands ran over my now denuded skin in admiration.

“It’s so soft and smooth” some remarked. I tried to raise up to see what I looked like but with all the girls heads gathered around getting a closer look, I couldn’t see much.

Suddenly I felt myself being pulled up to a standing position. “Ready to see your costume?” Emily teased, once again ominously waving the box in front of my face.

She then proceeded to tear off the cellophane wrap that encased the box uncaringly tossing it on the floor. I was so relieved when she took off the top of the box showing a number of things inside, the most important to me was cloth-like material. There was actually a costume! I don’t know what you all were thinking, but I had figured that this marketing outfit was nothing more than an empty box as I knew from what little I had read in the book that slaves ran around naked. Of course, that couldn’t be, I tried telling myself, as slavery is illegal here and people get arrested for being nude. Still . . . Emily has a very creative mind – some would say “devious” mind – and I have learned over time that she can be very unpredictable.

Emily set the box on the end table as I stood there completely naked before everyone. She looked over the contents a few moments studying everything before taking out a small cardboard box from inside the main larger costume box and began peeling it open. “Let’s see what this is.” She struggled a bit to get it open before finally pulling out its contents. “Oh look, wrist cuffs. Nice ones too.”

She held up two black, leather cuffs each about 2 inches in width with a soft looking, fur-like lining on the inside of each. On the outside of the cuffs were several rings that you could clamp things to and one ring had a sturdy appearing carabiner clip, the type climbers use to lock their rope and things in place. “Let’s put these on first.” She said excitedly and told hold of my left wrist and started putting one on. It felt soft, softer against my skin than I had expected and the leather was expensive-looking. This outfit must have cost a pretty packet, I thought to myself.

When she was through, I held up my arms and checked out my new accessories. Not bad I thought.

Emily went back to the box and studied it some more before pulling out a rather long cardboard box. “Oh, this one is heavy, she remarked. “I wonder what it is that weighs so much?”

After struggling a bit to tear open the cardboard she pulled out two more larger cuffs, fashioned like the wrist cuffs only a bit larger, and finally a very sturdy-looking chain about a foot and a half in length or so.

“So THAT’S why the box weighed so much, it was the chain.”

She proceeded to fasten the cuffs around my ankles and they too felt quite nice against my skin. “What is the chain for?” I asked quite naively as I really had no idea. This slave stuff was all new to me.

“It’s a hobble chain,” Emily explained as she crouched down towards the floor. “It gets clipped on each of your ankle cuffs so you can’t run away.” Before I could look down to see what she was doing she had me restrained with the chain. “Try and walk. Take a few steps but be careful.” She cautioned.

I tried taking one step and almost fell over as I was used to taking larger steps when I walked and the chain prevented me from doing so as it pulled tight when I reached its limit making the girls giggle. I actually had caught myself before actually falling over. Much to my relief. I tried taking a few more very carefully planned steps and walking got easier, not comfortable, but easier. Emily was right, a slave wouldn’t be able to run very fast to get away wearing these.

Sandy, growing impatient reached into the box and held up a black piece of leather and said, “Oh look! A collar!”

She brought it over to where I was standing and handed it to Emily, who held it up for me to see. It looked like a run of the mill one-inch dog collar with a belt fastener with a small ring which I presumed was for the dog chain. She put it around my neck and fastened it and then stood back. From the look on her face she looked disappointed. “Pretty cheesy, I’d say. All the other stuff was pretty high end but this just looks like it came from PetSmart. Oh well. It’s a collar, I suppose.”

“Come on, already,” I said impatiently. “Enough with the accessories. Let’s get to the costume. I’m dying to know what it looks like.”

Emily went over to the costume box and pulled out another plain cardboard box and set it on the table. “Since you are in a hurry to try on your outfit, I guess we can save this for tomorrow. It will give you something to look forward to I think.”

Although she was standing in front of me bending over the end table, I managed to see enough to know that she was pulling out a piece of white material, presumably the main part of my costume. I couldn’t see much of what it looked like as Emily held it up in front of her as she was still blocking my view, but it seemed that she was admiring whatever it was which I took to be a good sign. “At last,” I thought silently to myself, “I’ll be covered again.”

I heard Emily remark, before she turned around, “Oh this is MARVELOUS! Why it’s even better than I had hoped!”

That was encouraging, I thought. “Well.” I said sarcastically “Are you going to let me see or are you just going to drool over all night.”

Emily held it behind her back as she turned around to face me. “Close your eyes and I will put it on. I’ll tell you when to open them. No peeking now.”

“All right. I won’t peek.” I said with a sigh. What are we, still in third grade?”

I closed my eyes and held them shut as I felt a pair of hands reach around my waist and appeared to be fidgeting or tying or possibly fastening something. I also felt some material intermittently brushing against the front of my legs as Emily was messing around behind me. I could also hear occasional giggling as well as some well-placed “shushing” from the girls and then silence for a moment until more giggling filled the air.

I was about to say something when I felt something tight around my waist and Emily’s hands letting go of the material.

“Okay, you can open your eyes now.” Emily said as I heard her stepping back away from me.

I looked down and to my horror saw what looked like a 4-inch piece of heavy, almost gauze-like material much like a loin cloth hanging down between my legs about a foot in length. It was attached to a white elastic band of material that ran around my waist and clipped together in the back.

“What the fuck is this?” I snapped. “Is this all of the costume?!!” It didn’t help that all the girls were laughing their fool heads off.

I quickly reached back and felt my backside and my butt was totally bare! There wasn’t ANYTHING covering my skin back there – not even a G-string running between my butt cheeks. I was ONLY covered in front.

Thinking they were just having me on I said, “Oh you guys. SURELY there’s more. Right? I can’t go out in public like this – my ass hanging out in back and I’m topless for Pete’s sakes.”

“Calm down,” Emily said. “Of course, there’s more. Hold-on and I’ll get the rest.”

I let out a sigh of relief, that is until Emily returned and help up two round pieces of cloth-like material about the size of a half-dollar coin. “Here are your pasties. They will cover your nipples.” She then held them up to my breasts so her friends could see what they looked like. “I think we’d best leave on the paper backing covering the adhesive and not take it off until tomorrow evening. Wouldn’t want to wear out the stickiness of these pasties and have them prematurely fall off, would we?”

The girls all howled.

I didn’t. The full weight of what I had gotten myself into finally hit me and my stomach felt like it does when riding downhill on a roller coaster ride at the fair. I felt sick.

And to think I was going to have to wear this in a crowded warehouse party with no emergency back-up clothing.

Next up: Chapter 4 – The Party.
These users thanked the author Hooked6 for the post (total 14):
dakswigginjardam1GreyRoseSteveBurkejean.amelotorflash64jeepsterHarlequinasdfgh2091Freight_Train and 4 more users

orflash64
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Re: Tracey's Halloween Slave Costume - Part 3B

Post by orflash64 »

When's the party?
These users thanked the author orflash64 for the post:
timerider
A picture is worth a thousand words, a picture of a beautiful nude lady, priceless.

Marcellomco
Lurker

Post by Marcellomco »

Hello, Hooked6. I'm an old fan of yours, since I've found your stories at ASSTR. But tell me, is there any repository where I could find all your stories? Have you published them as an ebook or something like that? Thanks and congratulations for still being able to write such entertaining stories.

Hooked6
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Hooked6 »

Thanks. There is more to Tracey's Halloween Costume if I ever get time to finish it. As for a repository. I started on one but the same legal fear over liability on the part of the host service that killed off many forums and story sites like Discwebbapps, Yahoo and others did the same to my host site so there isn't an existing comprehensive site of my work right now. One of the remaining sites can be found here:

https://allcmnf.thebeachclub-ii.net/vie ... =30&t=2515

Just scroll down the alphabetical author list until you reach Hooked6. Alas, this listing pales in comparison to my published works scattered all over the Internet but so far I haven't been able to find a free place to post all my work in one place. I haven't given up though.

Hooked6

orflash64
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by orflash64 »

In the last part, the girls meantioned how cheap the collar is that came with the costume. Does that leave open the possibility that Emily will present Tracey with a real slave collar that locks and shocks and keeps Tracey from speaking, among other features?
A picture is worth a thousand words, a picture of a beautiful nude lady, priceless.

Hooked6
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Hooked6 »

Without giving anything away I just leave you with an *evil grin*

Hooked6
These users thanked the author Hooked6 for the post:
RubberDuck76

Mr. Smith
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Mr. Smith »

Please turn the party location into a "Free Use" zone for all women wearing a collar. You could even have a contest to see which guest brought the hottest slave girl to the party and then at the entrance to the warehouse the fake collar is replaced with a real one. :twisted: