Please don't forget to leave feedback on the stories you read!

HEARTLAND (REVISED) CHAPTER TWO, PART ONE

gary
Established Author
Established Author

HEARTLAND (REVISED) CHAPTER TWO, PART ONE

Post by gary »

CHAPTER TWO Part One

Amy had walked away from slavery, but it seemed she had done so by the skin of her teeth. The more she thought of it, the more she realized that without her strong family ties, she might have stayed a slave for days, weeks, or longer, maybe forever. Amy felt that her world had been turned upside down, her own self image had been shattered. This gave her a lot of anxiety, and sleepless nights. She was back with Ty again, but being with him felt different, she didn’t quite feel like she was his equal anymore.

In her tiredness she slipped into slave thoughts, like shaving her pussy hair. She’d look at herself naked in the mirror the morning, even slipping on her toy collar. She noticed that the back of the pendent had the name “Kate” added to it. It hadn’t been there before; it must have been Master Davin who had it done after she left the first time. “No” she told herself, she mustn’t think of him as Master Davin anymore, just plain Mister. Amy told herself she was getting better, the more she worked with horses, and stayed away from slavery the better she felt.

A few months later, Amy decided to surprise her boyfriend, Ty, at Veterinary School in Calgary. She was dressed casually, in blue jeans and white blouse, she was also wearing the pendent on a chain that Slave Liz had given her. A pendent that represented the symbol for “Slave” but Liz had instead said it meant “Sisters”, though that was not a complete lie, as female slaves call each other sisters.

Amy was driving her grandfathers older style truck into Calgary and noticed some boxes and what looked like an animal cage on the side of the road. She stopped to have a look, and found that there were three boxes and the cage, all of which had labels on them that gave their delivery address as a business called HCI. She found the name of the delivery service but when she called them, she just got put on hold. Realizing that this HCI was on her way to her destination, she decided to put the boxes and cage in the back of the truck and bring them to the company herself.

When she arrived at the front door, the doors were locked. There was a sign that said “Opening Today” along with a phone number so she called and explained the situation. They told her to take to the rear delivery area, and that someone would be waiting for her. After driving to the back, she knocked on the door and it opened. “I got your lost cargo where do you want it?”

“Back your truck up the loading dock, and I’ll unload it.” Amy did just that and the cargo was quickly
transferred.

Amy asked the clerk, “What does HCI stand for?”

“Human Commodities International.”

“What, this is a slave store?” Amy was shocked and unnerved; a chill ran down her back.

“Yes, why would you have a problem with that?” He noticed her necklace and started wondering about the girl.

“Just surprised, had no idea. Never been in one.”

“Really, were you not processed through one.” He was assuming she was a slave, though she was wearing clothes and was uncollared.

Amy thought he was referring to being chipped and slave graded. “No, I haven’t been slave graded, just chipped, against my will.”

This confused the clerk, now he wasn’t sure what she was. So, he decided to drop it for now and get back to the lost cargo. He was looking at the cage and then asked Amy, “There was supposed to be a girl in here, I’m assuming your not her but did you see anyone around?” Amy said she hadn’t and he got on his phone, “Hey we have a 103 (loose slave) but we have the cage. What ya wanna do?” After some talking back and forth, he told Amy the manager was coming and she wanted to talk to her.

The manager came with a device, she was a tall, curvy, dark haired woman of exotic beauty. “Hi, I’m Mrs. Gill the Manager, pleased to meet you.”(1) And she and Amy shook hands, “First I want to check your chip so I can say with certainty you’re not the escaped slave, company policy I’m afraid.” Amy was a little reluctant but agreed. She placed the chip reader against her left breast but got a squawk. “Its not reading well, there things have problems reading through some materials. She then noticed Amy’s pendant. “OK so you are a slave then?”

Amy responded excitedly, “No, I’m not, why are you thinking that?”

“Your pendent, its an official symbol for a slave.” The woman fingered the pendent and turned it over. “Well hello Kate.” Seeing the name on the pendent.

That sent a shock through Amy’s system, so much so that it was visibly noticeable to her companions. Amy shook her head to clear it. “What? My friend who gave it to me said it meant sisters!”

“Oh, who gave it to you?”

“My friend Liz, she’s a slave but why did she do that to me?”

“Ah it’s a thing slaves like to do; they try to pull free women into slavery. However, a slave can’t enslave someone so it legally means nothing. How are you friends with a slave, that’s unusual?”

“I was teaching her about horses, I train and heal horses.” Amy left out the part about being naked and collared doing it.

“Well, that is an interesting story, but back to the matter at hand. Kate, could you pull your top off please? Actually, you supposed be naked anyways back here, it’s the law, (2) and both of us have seen plenty of naked woman so please do it.” Amy failed to correct Mrs. Gill that her name wasn’t Kate, the name brought up memories and an identify. Amy didn’t bulk at taking her top off for she had become used to being naked, even slave naked, but didn’t want anyone to know that. Amy took her top off, after a slight protest, and the manager pressed the chip reader against her bare skin. “It reads you as a free woman, for now. Look you already have your top off, come to the front and remove the rest of your clothes so you can roam the facility at will. We have rules and I have bosses who expect me to enforce them.” Amy sighed and went to the front desk, then removed her clothes and handed over her personal effects. “Now I have one more thing to do, I have to put a visitor collar on you for your safety.” She went behind the desk, and put a metal collar on Amy then announced, “Sorry we haven’t gotten our visitor collars in, that’s a standard slave collar, but since you’re the only one here I don’t think we’ll confuse you with a real slave. Its locked so you’ll have to have one of us remove it.” The manager could see the girl was starting to panic, “Calm down, take some deep breaths.” And this helped the naked, almost slave girl. Then she took Amy’s pendant and attached it to the collars D ring. “Here, now this will help identify you easily in a pinch.”

The familiar feeling of a steel collar around her neck brought back submissive feelings to Amy. She felt slavery creeping up on her. Would she be strong enough to resist it?

The manager got out a computer pad and brought up a map, “Now where did you find our cargo?”

“I was going north on MacDonald Trail SE.” Looking at the map, “I think I had just passed the Superstore, so it was around there.”

“Would you take Dale here, she might be hurt or trying to escape. I’d like to ask a big favor of you. She might be scared and alone so maybe if you showed up looking like a slave, she might respond to you.” Amy was a reluctant to go out in public nude like a slave but relented because she was worried about the slave girl, but she insisted on getting her shoes back. Then the manager told Amy that, “You can’t go out like that as a free woman, someone might try to claim you as self enslaved. I have to register you as “On Hold” so we can claim you as ours for your protection.” She took Amy to the Enslavement Desk, where there was a bench with chains on the wall. “First I have to lock you to the wall, company regulations.” Amy shook in fear as she was locked to the wall. The manager then scanned Amy’s slave chip again and started typing into the computer. Amy heard cursing under her breath, “OK I tried to place a hold on you, but it keeps registering you as “Inventory” I’ll have to call tech support. But I’ll fill out a temporary release for you and then you can go find that girl before she gets too far. But I have to warn you, since your listed as inventory, you’re technically a slave to HCI, even if it’s a mistake. So, act like one. As for the girl, you should know that after slave training, slave girls tend to get lost if they get loose. Now, scoot.” And she unlocked Amy from the wall and sent her back to the delivery area.

Amy was feeling nervous, she was a slave again, abet only as a technical mistake. It awakened recent memories of Slave Liz and Master Davin and how she was a slave just a short time ago.

As they drove off Dale asked, “You have any slaves?”

“No, granddad won’t even allow them on the ranch.” After a couple of minutes Amy asked, “I was just thinking what did Mrs. Gill mean by saying that since my pendent was giving by a slave it didn’t mean I was a slave?”

“Well as I understand it, accepting a pendent like that from a free person means you’ve accepted to be that person’s slave.”

“Oh wow, that is something I never knew about. Actually, a lot of people probably don’t know that.”

“Ya, I think it can get tied up in enslavement courts.”

“So, what’s it like being a clerk in a slave store?”

“Actually, its pretty interesting, and I’m actually a Slave Monger not a clerk, I’m kinda like a cowboy, but with slaves. It can get hard remembering they are people; you start thinking of them as almost like animals.” Amy didn’t know what to think of that.

“So, Kate, have ever thought about being a slave, we open today and could have you on the block this afternoon?” Amy was speechless and her lack of response elicited a further prodding, “What about it, your already dressed for it? I bet your get a good price.” He looked her over with an experienced eye for quality slave flesh.

Amy responded defensively, “No, never, I work with horses and I love it, and that what I want to with my life.” Her strong protests belied her fear her recent experiences had made her too susceptible to being enticed into slavery. Something she didn’t want anyone to suspect.

“Oh, you love horses, there is a woman in the city, a horse psychologist, named Dr. Emily Ranger, you might want to talk to her.”

“Well give me her number and I’ll talk to her. Anyways here we are, I’m pretty sure this is where I found your stuff.” They parked on the side of the road and Amy looked around, “Yes I think this is the place.” and looked around for any other lost cargo, or a lost slave. Amy knew everyone seeing her would assume she was a slave, and it gave her a little unexpected shudder of pleasure. Then Amy noticed a box a couple of hundred meters/yards away. Dale went to check it out and when he came back, he was holding a broken box of visitor collars, which he threw into the back of the truck.

Amy had never told anyone had happened with Master Davin and Liz. Amy wanted to tell someone what had happened to her, she had no one to confide in about this. Maybe she could confide in this stranger, as a slave monger he wouldn’t judge her like anyone else she knew. She just knew she had to say something. “OK I need to say something I’ve been holding in because I have no one I can tell.” He looked at her, he thought she was going to say she secretly wanted to be a slave. “I was enslaved for a couple of days by a magistrate.”

“Really, how did that happen?”

“That friend I told you about, Liz, who was teaching about horses. She told me she was inhibited around me being clothed and free. She got me to go naked to help her relax, she even gave me a plastic toy collar to wear. It helped but her master found out and called in a magistrate. He decided to sentence me to a couple of days of slavery to see if I needed it.”

“Had you been fucking her master, or doing this in public.”

“No, no way, the magistrate didn’t like coming out for nothing. I didn’t like it but I got through it. I didn’t find it as terrible as I thought. And it helped that Master Davin was a lenient master.”

“Did you enjoy it?”

“It got complicated, I just let go and let it happen.”

“So, you did enjoy it?” He pushed.

“OK…yes I did…I started participating in the sex.”

“You learned it was something you would like.”

“Not really, I didn’t want to keep doing it.” He looked at her as she struggled with her feelings. “The worse part is I went back. I wanted to prove I could do it and walk away of my own free will.” She looked up at him. “And Kate isn’t my name, it’s a slave name they gave me, my name is Amy.”

“Did you allow them to call you that name?”

“Yes, and it confused me, it felt like Kate took over.”

“Accepting a slave name is an important step in slavery. It shows you’ve started your new slave life and left your old one behind.”

That scared Amy, she was worried that she may have given too much information, “Maybe, but we should get back to looking for your lost slave.” Amy took out a pair of binoculars and checked the surrounding area. After a few minutes she called to him, “I think I might see your lost slave; it looks like a naked woman in the park there.”

They walked there and when they got close, the naked, uncollared slave, got jumpy. She was sitting behind a picnic table and moved to run. Amy used a soothing voice to calm her and they were able to approach her. “Let me put the cuffs on her, I look like one of her sister’s so she might respond to me.” He gave her the cuffs reluctantly. She slowly walked over to the girl and in a calming voice, “OK sister, its fine, I’m not going to hurt you.” Amy slowly came around the table and slowly brought out the cuffs. “Yes, I know you don’t like these, but you don’t know what to do, do you?” The brunette girl nodded. “Its OK, I know your scared, but you know they will take care of you, right?” The slave nodded again. “OK I’m going to put one of them on you OK?” The girl looked as Amy slowly took her left hand and locked the cuff on her. “OK, I’m going to go on the other side and take the other hand.” At this the slave girl shook her head no and started moving away from her. “Shhhhhh, I understand. See I’ll put the other cuff on my hand and well walk to the truck together.” Then Amy slid the cuff on her own right hand. They sat together for a minute and Amy slowly got up, “OK, you know we have to go now?” And helped the slave girl stand up. They walked over to Dale and Amy said, “This is Dale, he will be driving us.”

“She doesn’t have a collar on, what happened to it?” The slave girl moved put her arms around Amy for comfort.

“Please, don’t startle her.” Then she talked to the girl again, “What’s your name?”

“Amber, my name is Amber.”

“OK Amber, he’s not going to hurt you, unless you do something bad. You’re not going to be bad, are you?” Amber shook her head no. “OK we’re going over to that truck over there and soon you’ll have a new home.” So, they walked over, slowly at first, then faster.

Walking back to the truck they found the remains of the girl’s collar. It was in two pieces and Dale wondered if she had broken the collar with a rock. When they got to the truck, Dale got out a spare slave collar from the cargo box but Amy insisted on putting it on her, talking to calm her. Dale announced, “OK I have to secure you both properly since one of you is a runaway.” Addressing Amy, “You’re not a slave, but the manager, told me your accidentally listed as “inventory” so the rules apply to you too.” Amy protested as both Amber and her were cuffed in back, then their collars were chained together. He stood them on the side of the truck and then took a picture of them front, back and left side, “As proof of following rules” he said with a smile.

They put the girl between them in the truck but when Dale tried to start the truck, all he got was a whining sound. “Dammit the batteries dead.” And he got out to open the hood to show he had trouble and check the engine. Withing a few minutes a minivan turned around and stopped in front of them to help. Amy could hear them talking and the other guy opened his trunk to give them a boost. He noticed the slaves in the truck, then pointed to them and talked again to Dale. Dale then came and opened the passenger side door and told both girls to come out. “OK, Eddie here is going to be kind enough to help us and asked to use one of you, I told him he can just use you Amber.” Then he looked at Amy, “I can’t unhook you so you’re going to have a front row seat for the action. Oh, he can’t make you suck him, but you can do it if you want.” He then pushed down both girls to their knees.

Eddie approached the girls eagerly, “OK slave, suck me good, I’m doing you a favor. And you, blondie, join in if ya want.” And he unzipped his pants and pulled out his flaccid cock. Amber started licking the tip of the cock, and then pushed her head forward to let it slide into her mouth. Amy watched as the slave pleasured him, she even found herself getting excited. Amy head was jerked as the slave girl bobbed her head, letting the cock slide back and forth in her mouth. She could see bubbles of spit around Amber’s mouth, and hear the sound of the penis moving, the man urging her on and the slaves, “Mmmmm, mmmm, mmm.” Then the man grabbed the girls head and started jerking and Amy could see cum oozing out the slave’s mouth. “Fuck that was good.” Eddie exclaimed, then looked at Amy, “Want some of this? Clean me off.” Amy opened her mouth to say something and found a cock shoved in, pumping the last little bit of cum in her mouth. “Come on clean it!” And Amy submissively licked off the cum from his cock and balls, tasting the creamy, salty cum. This noticeably brought back her slave feelings, she felt pleasure having the cock in her mouth.

While this was happening, Dale had gotten the booster cables out and attached them to the terminals. He arrived in time to see Amy licking off the mans dick and thought she had helped suck the man off. Dale started the truck and left to drive back to HCI.

Dale decided to pry, “Can I ask you; how did you feel after you left slavery the second time?”

“My head was messed up, I felt like I had a split personality. But throwing myself into my work with horses helped me become normal again.”

“It looked like you were having fun back there, are you sure you don’t want to be a slave permanently?”

“I know I’d get through it, maybe even like it if I had too, but I don’t want to be a slave.”

Dale reached down and felt Amy’s wetness. This would have shocked and outraged Amy just a few months ago. But now she just accepted it. Dale commented, “Your pretty slave wet right now, that tells me your slave hot and ready. That tells me you are willing to be a slave, maybe even need it Kate?”

Amy’s heart was beating a million miles a minute, she was terrified she was going to be enslaved. “Please, I don’t want to be a slave, I just get confused that’s all.”

“Well, that might change, if you did go on the block you might find you enjoy it, maybe need it.”

“Please, drop it OK, I’m starting to have a panic attack and need you to stop trying to enslave me.”

“OK, just trying to be helpful, its fine, just take some deep breaths.” Which Amy did and felt better.

Soon they arrived the store, Mrs. Gill checked the slave girls’ chip and verified she was the missing slave. Amy said, “I’m want to be on my way and I’d like to be unlocked and get my clothes back. And what happened to my being inventory?”

“Still working on that, so have to keep you here till it’s worked out.”

“What!”

Amy became very anxious, so the manager reassured her, “Don’t worry I won’t sell you without your permission, or your guardians. I don’t want an unlawful enslavement on my record.” Somehow that didn’t make Amy feel better. Dale unhooked Amy from Amber then uncuffed Amy, though not Amber, on the grounds that, being a runaway, she had to be kept under heavier security.

“Don’t worry Kate, I have a ‘hold’ order on you, so you can’t be sold. However, it would be much easier to just sell you. Save a lot of paperwork.” She started stroking Amy’s breast, “Oh you are so lovely, girl Kate a real beautiful country girl. You would sell for top price.”

Her touch sent shivers down Amy’s spine; being called Kate again sent slave memories through her head lowering her resistance. She knew was a basically a slave right now and needed this woman’s help to get out of it. “I know almost nothing about being a slave Mrs. Gill.”

“Kate, call me Mistress Robin. I bet you know more than you think, and your new owner could send you back to us for training.” Mistress led Amy into a room where potential buyers could take slaves for a “test run”. Sitting on the bed, her hands were caressing Slave Amy’s arms, hips and neck. She cupped both of the slave’s breasts, “These are the perfect size, not too big, not too small.” Then started playing with Slave Kate’s nipples.

“Thank you, Mistress Robin.” Kate moaned. The pleasure ran up and down her spine. She knew she was being pushed into slavery, but it felt so good.

“This feel so good doesn’t it?” Mistress started sucking on the slave girls’ nipples and pleasuring her pussy lips with her fingers.

“Oh yes it does.” Being called Kate instead of Amy was pulling her mind down to being a slave again. She remembered pleasuring her master, and pleasuring herself, forgetting all her problems. Her mind and body were betraying her, becoming sexually excited and her mind dulling.

“Your slave hot, aren’t you?”

“Yes, yes.”

“And the only way forward for you now is to be a slave, isn’t it?” Mrs. Gill gave the slave a deep kiss.
“Oh, you make me feel so good.” Kate said slowly in the throws of pleasure. She felt mistress finger pushing inside her pussy and rubbing against her G-spot. “Ohhhh, yyyeeesss.” Kate moaned and she forgot about everything and gave herself over to pleasure. Mistress kept pumping her fingers, slower, then faster, and back again, then stopping until Kate would call out, “Please, please, don’t stop.” This went on until Kate was finally allowed to orgasm, a violent orgasm that shook her whole body and left her collapsed on the bed in post coital bliss.

Laying down in her dreamy state, she felt another presence, who pulled her to sit up. She felt something enter her mouth and a command to “Suck it slave. Slave mongers get to fuck the girls they enslave and I want what’s mine.” Kate rolled her tongue over the cock and it moved back and forth in her mouth, pushing against the back of her throat and making her gag. Then there was a thrust and the cock was down her throat, and she couldn’t breathe and started to panic. But as soon as she did the cock withdrew enough for her to breath. Then it pushed in once more and again she couldn’t breathe, and once more it would move out and she would breathe again. Several times this happened and she soon got into the rhythm. She was expecting a burst of cum but then he withdrew completely and pushed her down on the bed. Kate felt her legs being spread and her lover’s manhood entering her. Then there was a voice, “Yes you sucked that guy’s cock, didn’t you Kate? I’ll get a bonus enslaving you.” She finally opened her eyes and saw Dale on top of her, and realized he had the biggest cock she had ever had, at least seven inches, and thick. She felt it fill her and he stated pumping her, he pulled up her left leg straight up and started fucking her slightly sideways.

She felt so good and didn’t want it to stop, calling out like a slave slut, “yes, yes fuck me.“ He grabbed her breasts and started to roughly squeeze and squash them together. Then he pinched her nipples which hurt and brought her out of her dream. Dale was on top of her fucking the hell out of her and she was enjoying it. Then she felt him tense and jerk and shake as he had his orgasm from her, and she felt the rush of cum inside her.

“You’re a good fuck slave Kate, I really like you, you know? You enjoyed that didn’t you? I thought you were a nice country girl but you’re a slave inside, sucked that guy like a pro too.”

Kate/Amy finally found her voice, “He just shoved it in me, to clean him off, I didn’t think I had a choice.”

“Oh, OK it looked differently from where I was, and you got slave wet doing it so you enjoyed it.” Then he said, “It’s a good attitude to have as a slave, you never know who you’ll end up with. I’d love to buy you, but you’re out of my price range.”

Amy’s mind was racing, was she now a slave, without choices? Her breasts were red and sore from his rough handling. She slowly rose and felt her leg get wet from his cum dripping out of her. What was she going to do? What could she do? She slowly walked out of the room uncertain where to go.

Just then a truck pulled up to the loading dock, the manager reappeared and called out, “OK our delivery is finally here let’s get the product to the holding area, we open in an hour and everything has gone wrong.” She walked past Amy, who followed, not sure what to do. The driver had already started releasing the slaves from their cages and two of them were arguing. When they got close to Amy, they started fighting and Amy was in the middle of it. Amy saw the manager rush in with what seemed looked like a gun, she hit one slave who went down, and then lunged at the other that was beside Kate, then she felt something against her shoulder, there was a burst of pain then everything went dark.
These users thanked the author gary for the post (total 7):
dakswigginjean.amelotorflash64jeepsterMr. Smithreddbunnztimerider

gary
Established Author
Established Author

Re: HEARTLAND (REVISED) CHAPTER TWO, PART ONE

Post by gary »

CHAPTER TWO, Part Two

When Amy awoke, she was groggy, she was still naked, collared, and was in one of the slave pens, she wasn’t sure who she was. She tried to stand up but was still too wobbly. Through her still cloudy vision she saw men and the occasional naked woman walking by. A couple seemed point to her and ask something of the clerk or slave monger. Slowly Amy became fully aware of where she was, but felt calm about it. She finally saw Dale, and called to him.

“What happened?”

“Don’t worry, we tried to tranquilize the ones who were fighting and got you instead. Don’t worry its all calmed down now. As for the pen, that’s where we put you for safety, so you can sleep it off here until your ready to be sold, or leave. Look your not ready to drive, probably another half hour or more. Just relax, one way or another, you’ll be out of here before you know it.” Kate was still a bit out of it and laid down, Amy was holding back she knew Kate could handle this, would be OK being like this.

Later a slave monger came to her pen and ordered her to get up. Kate got up slowly and he yelled, “Get over here slave.” Amy was Kate now so she obediently walked up to the bars. “OK slave, you’re going to suck my friend here through the bars, and do a good job.”

Between her drugged state, and her Slave Mind, she obeyed without thinking. The slave girl kneeled and took the penis in her hand and lifted it up. It wasn’t very big, so her tongue had to stretch through the bars to reach the head. She could taste the pre-cum on the tip and feel the cock get closer as it grew. Soon the head was in her mouth and she could pleasure it better. She let her lips slid over it, but had to grab when it fell out her mouth. Soon more of it entered her mouth and she bobbed her head and lick it at the same time. Quickly she felt the rush of cum flow into her mouth and down her throat as she swallowed it. As her reward he complimented her, “Good work bitch.” Then left almost as soon as he arrived.

Kate had almost completely woken up and her head had cleared when Dale came to her pen, cuffed her, locked a chain on her collar and brought her to the front area to an elevated stage and had her get up on it.
The manager came in, “Do you like our auction block Kate? It hasn’t been used yet; would you like to be the first?” Kate looked around confused, and saw people were starting to gather around her.

“What, what’s going on?”

“Well, your auction of course. Dale told me your real name, but using the name Kate on your intake is what messed up our computers. This will solve both our problems don’t you think? Now turn around.” Kate did so, but didn’t know why. “Now show the goods” Kate had no idea what she meant and turned around facing the people looking at her.

“Isn’t this a fine figure of a girl, one you’d love to take home with you.”

At this Amy screamed internally for control, “Wait, no, I’m not a slave you can’t sell me.”

“Are you sure? You can’t just dip your toe into slavery and expect to just walk away. People will only see you as a slave after that. You’ll even have trouble seeing yourself as anything else again.”

“No, I did walk away, I did!” Again, Amy was shaking in fear. She was feeling close to physical and emotional collapse.

“Dale told me you had accepted a slave name, you responded to it when I called you by it.”

“Yes, I do, I was so nervous about being here I didn’t pick up on it. I don’t think of myself as Kate!” Amy was about to say it had imprinted on her so she responded to being called Kate. But she knew she shouldn’t say that. Amy remembered what Dale had said about accepting a slave name. Maybe it was grounds for being enslaved?

Kate wasn’t the same person as Amy. Kate only had a bare bones personality, a submissive pleasure slave, and not much else. She didn’t seem to share Amy’s memories, personality, not even her love of horses. Kate almost needed more time to become a complete person. It also meant that she didn’t have the strength to be an independent creature. She couldn’t overcome Amy, Amy had to let her come forth. But this only happened when Amy was in a slavery environment, and in an emotionally weakened state. Amy had never tried to wake up Kate, she didn’t know if she could.

Amy couldn’t take it anymore her knees collapsed and she crumpled to the floor. She started hyperventilating and Dale pulled her up and had her breath into a paper bag. She soon had calmed down but was emotionally fragile. Mrs. Gill had the Dale shackle Amy again. Amy was still listed as Innovatory – On Hold, technically a slave as far as Human Commodities International was concerned so she was to be treated as such.

Mrs. Gill had Dale bring Amy to her office, when she brought out a light blue object. It was U shaped with the ends thicker, but flattened. “This is one of the best vibrators for slave I have. The larger part slides into your pussy, right against your G-Spot, and the other against your clitoris.” She then emplaced it slowly into Amy’s pleasure hole. Then she brought out what looked like a wrist watch. “And this is the control, I put it on your wrist, you touch the this here,” Showing her what looked like a watch, but instead of a watch face, or digital display, where was a flat surface with a red button. “Touch this and for two minutes it will give you the most exquisite pleasure. You get to keep it when you get sold.”

The manager, seeing Amy’s delicate state, hoped Amy would give in to enslavement thinking she had no other choice. Telling her as she left, “You’re a slave now, all you can do now is accept it. It’s the only path that’s left to you, everyone now sees you as a slave and nothing else. You know you can’t go back to being a free woman, let yourself be Kate and let go.”

Amy then shuffled off to the slave cages, “For her own good,” to sweat out her fate. Her heart was pounding and she was shivering in fear. It was actually a relief to get back to a pen with a cot to lay down on, the bars felt like they were protecting her. Amy started crying out of fear, relief, uncertainty and just plain anxiety. Amy’s hands explored the device inside her, she was shocked to find she was dripping wet. Was she sexually exciting at the prospect of being auctioned and sold? At becoming a pleasure slave? She didn’t know what to do or think. She was being told she was a slave now, no turning back. She thought to herself It was a fait accompli, it had been decided, no choice, it was going to happen.

Amy was panicking, shaking all over she needed something, anything to divert her mind. She held up the ‘watch’ and pressed the control button. She instantly felt the vibrator softly pleasure her. “This feels good.” Amy said out loud, and slowly let the pleasure flow through her. She found herself lazily writhing and relaxing. But all too soon it stopped, and she pressed the button again. Again, the instrument pleasured her and she let herself enjoy it, letting her mind drift away. But again, it stopped prematurely. Frustrated, Amy pressed the button again, this time she realized it was pulsating stronger bringing her to even greater levels of ecstasy. Again, it betrayed her, again she pressed the button again it brought her to the edge of orgasm, again it stopped before she could be fulfilled.

This evil little device wasn’t working on a timer, as Mrs. Gill had told her. It worked to torment the wearer, pleasuring its victim then denying it an orgasm. Each time it would give greater pleasure by increasing the vibrations, but for shorter and shorter periods. For it had a sensor that would detect how close the user was to an orgasm and then shut down before they could climax. This was meant to drive the victim crazy with sexual frustration, willing to do anything to get her happy ending. The tortured controlled the device, or so they thought, giving them no one to blame, to fixate on as their tormentor. After several tries the captive’s brain is so addled and frustrated, that the obvious solutions of stopping, or continuing with manual stimulation, doesn’t occur to most sufferers.

This what it was doing to Amy, but working with troubled horses had reinforced what her grandfather Jack had taught her. That sometimes you can’t get something to work, and you have to step back and, clear your head, and give yourself time to think of an alternative. She was becoming extremely sexually frustrated; she was being pleasured but she was being denied the payoff.

Finally, she realized she was fighting a losing battle with the vibe and stopped pressing the button. She pulled out the probe and let her fingers do the walking. Amy gave herself an explosive climax, granted it was one primed with the device that made her a hostage to a frustrating, unfulfilled, pleasure.

Amy just relaxed into a post coital feeling of happiness, relaxation and just feeling good. She forgot she was a slave, she forgot her worries, she didn’t care she was in a slave pen, maybe awaiting her auction. She was relaxed, all the fear and tension that had driven her to a panic attack had faded away.

“Well look who ended up a slave?”

Amy was jarred out of her reverie, she looked around for the familiar male voice. Her eyes met the owner of the voice, it was Mr. Gerald Gorski the Slave Catcher that had found Liz, and tried to enslave her. She was shocked, how did he know she was here?

Stuttering, she asked him why he was here, his response, “Found a runaway slave blondie, I knew you’d end up here, you should have let yourself be enslaved by Mr. Davin when you had the chance. He was a decent master, now you might end up with some fat slob or a real mean one who likes to see his slave’s cry.

Amy felt the fear creep back into her mind. Then Mr. Gorski called to one of the slave mongers. “Hey I got this girl enslaved; I have a right to her.”

A slave monger who didn’t know Amy’s story, and wouldn’t have cared, came over with a, “No skin off my nose.”

The cell was opened and the slave monger locked a chain on Amy and pulled her off the cot. Amy knew what was coming, and knew she had no choice. He pulled he to the tryout room and locked her chain to the wall. Then he put cuffs on her wrists and ankles forced her into the spread-eagle position. He kneeled with her head between his knees, “Suck!” he ordered.

Obediently she licked the head, and felt it shiver in pleasure. She gave him a good blowjob, to keep him happy and make sure he finished quickly. Her tongue rolled around his cock head, he praised her with, “You learned your slave skills good.” She looked at the ceiling behind him, making him think she was looking at him. He pushed his moderate sized member in her mouth and she continued pleasuring his pecker with her tongue. He pushed as deep as he could, but he wasn’t long enough to deep throat her, all he did was tickle her uvula, making her gag and feeling like she was going to vomit.

Luckily, he pulled out and suitably lubricated with her spit, he moved to between her legs and pushed his cock in Amy’s very wet and loosened vagina. He pulled up her hips and jackhammered his unimpressive cock in her. He was getting what he wanted, she didn’t get much pleasure out of it. In fact, in her condition his cock slid so easily as to make it almost barely perceptible.

A slight smile came over her face, the big slave catcher has a small dick and has to tie a slave down to have sex. What a loser, she thought. However, he thought her smile indicated she was enjoying his fucking her, “You like this don’t you slave?” She did feel a little pleasure, she had relaxed from her initial shock and just let the small amount of pleasure come to her.

He came quickly, she could feel his warm ejaculate squirt inside her. When he was finished, she forced his cock into her mouth and ordered “Clean it!”. She used her tongue to clean it off and swallowed the unpleasant tasting liquid. He sat on the edge of the bed, playing with her tits, then to her surprise he slapped them both. Luckily, he got a text on his cell phone. “Well guess I have to go, would have liked to have had more fun with you but work calls.” He unlocked Amy from the bed and attaching the chain to her collar, brought her to a different pen.

As Amy stood there looking out at the slaves around her, taunting her about pleasuring the slave monger, she felt something wet go down her left leg. She looked down and realized that she was leaking cum from being slave fucked. “Oh God.” Amy felt so degraded, and it got worse when she realized she had cum dripping down her chin. She tried to swallow the remaining cum but still felt it coating her mouth. “Is this my life now?” But instead of being anxious she got mad.

Amy was left to her swirling emotions. Going from anger, to fear to depression, to acceptance. It seemed like forever but Dale finally came to her pen and let her out. “Couldn’t find you at first, guess that slave catcher hoped you’d be lost in the system.” He attached a chain to her collar and Amy meekly followed him. He brought her to the enslavement desk where the manager was waiting for her.

“Well, are you ready to be auctioned?”

“NO, I do not want to be a slave!” Amy said in a clear steady voice.

“You really think you can stop this now? Your all but enslaved already. Just need you to get on the auction block and we can start your auction. Remember all sales are final so that will be it for you.”

Fear and panic were creeping up on her again. Amy willed up all her strength, “No, I am not a slave!”

“This is probably what’s best for you now, after all that’s happened. Can you really say you don’t want to be a slave with all the security that will give you?”

Amy tried to be calm, “YES, I have my own life, please let me go.”

“People will only see you as a slave.”

Amy responded, “No, none of my friends of family, know I was a slave. Few if anyone in my community
even does.”

“Too bad, it was worth a try.” And Mr. Gill motioned for Dale to remove the chain.

“Now are you sure? It’s a wonderful chance Kate.”

“Yes, I’m sure. Now please let me go, and my name is Amy.”

“I think there is more of Slave Kate in you than you are willing to admit.”

At that the woman pressed the chip reader to Amy’s breast and announced. “OK, we had you as inventory hold, because of the glitch. Turned out when I used the name Kate it created an error. But it seems to be working now so we can release you. I have also added your slave’s name Kate to your chip. Now Tech Support still says there is a bug in the system and may accidentally list you as ‘On hold by order of HCI’, but don’t worry, it will get cleared up with a phone call.”

“What do you mean?”

“Well, it might happen when you enter a slave store, but not necessarily. They will get the “HCI Hold” alert and hold you for about a half hour while they clear up your status. Don’t worry it’s a minor inconvenience.” Amy didn’t think it sounded like a minor inconvenience but let it drop. She was about to leave when the manager called out. “Aren’t you forgetting something?” Amy looked back at her quizzically, “Your collar and your clothes, or have you changed your mind?”

Shakily Amy responded, “No.” and moved close so she could unlock it. Once it was off, she plopped the collar with the key on top of her clothes.

“Keep it its free, I think you’ll need it sooner than you think.” Amy didn’t want to comment on that.

Amy then remembered her leaking cum and asked, “Is there a bathroom where I can clen up? And do you have a douche I can use?”

“There is a slave clean up area in the slave pens, its perfectly sanitary and has a hose you can use as a douche.”

It didn’t sound very inviting to Amy so she said nothing.

“You know, your always welcome back here anytime, and I would like to see you again as well.” As she said this, she was running her hands through Amy’s hair. “I’d like you as my slave, I would treat you so wonderfully. And I know you’d serve me loyally.” Amy blushed, and got excited, being given this kind of affection from a woman so good looking. She hadn’t thought of herself as attracted to women, but this woman had broken through to her. Another thing to add to her new life as, what?

Amy felt she had to speak up. “Please I like you a lot, but I want to be free. Please don’t take this the wrong way.”

Robin smiled, “Ah, I know, you have stood up for yourself enough. I should stop trying to enslave you, no matter how much I want to.” She looked into Amy’s eyes, “But I know part of you want to be a slave, and be my slave as well.”

“Yes Ma’am, that’s true. But I still want to leave.”

“Well maybe I can get you to visit sometime?”

With a bunch of people watching Amy slowly got dressed again. Amy asked quietly, “Which is the best way out of here to my truck.”

“Well, that would be through the slave pens, and you know the rules.”

“Yes, I do.” And she quickly undressed again, put the clothes and collar in a plastic bag, and walked back through the slave pens, to a few cat calls from the slaves who thought she was one of them.

“We thought you were going to be sold sister.” “Are they returning you to the training center?” “Come back and join us sister.”

Dale showed her the clean up area. It looked very industrial, something you’d have for animals, not people. Dale showed her the “Pussy Hose” and put a lubed, disposable sanitary cover on it. Without asking her, he placed her over a grate and spread her legs, then he slowly inserted it into her vagina and put the water on. The water was a shock, not really cold but defiantly not warm. Amy tried not to say anything as a combination of water and vinegar cleaned out the men’s discharge out of her. He gave her a paper towel to wipe herself off and showed her a water fountain, like they used to have in schools, and she rinsed her mouth out till it felt clean.

Finally, Dale showed her the way out and carrying her clothes in a bag as well as the collar. With increasing trepidation Amy reached the exit and left the building. But feeling a strange pull to go back. When she finally got in the truck, she broke down and cried tears of fear and anxiety.

She now realized that she had four different cocks in her mouth today. What was she now, she had never been sex crazy, she loved sex but it didn’t dominate her life? She looked down and realized she was still naked, “What’s wrong with me?” She cried out through the tears. She just sat there in the truck, not sure what to do, wondering if she could go back to her old life.

Dale saw her and came over to see if she had changed her mind. He quickly noticed she had been crying, “What’s wrong, is there anything I can do to help?”

“I’m sitting here naked; I didn’t even think of getting dressed again. I feel like my entire life has been turned upside down.”

“Did you want to back inside?”

Amy looked at the building and said slowly, “I don’t think so. But I don’t know if I can go home.”

“Did you want someone to make the choice for you?”

Amy thought about Dale collaring and cuffing her and returning her to HCI. “Why, is that why you came out here?” Amy almost expected Dale to show the instruments of her enslavement. He opened the door but had nothing with him. He took her hand and helped her out of the car, Amy thought he would take her back to HCI, but instead he gave her a big hug.

“It’s OK, this place is set up to process slaves, and it can make women slaves who never wanted it. I was told there is something called Sudden Enslavement Syndrome, I don’t understand it but a girl who goes through the enslavement process quickly can find herself conflicted between her previous free mind and her slave mind. Maybe that has happened to you?”

Amy/Kate looked at him, uncertain what to think, or do. “I’m completely confused, I should have resisted but I just let it happen.”

“Maybe you should let us process you, if you have this Sudden Enslavement thing maybe your mind is already converting to being a slave? You told me you were a slave and were given a slave name, Kate. Perhaps you need someone else to make your choices for you?”

Amy’s shoulder’s slumped, she didn’t know what to say. They stood there for minute, then Dale took her arm. “Come on maybe this is what you need.”

Walking towards slavery finally scared her into action. “No please, I know I’m confused, but I’m not ready for slavery. Please I want to go home and be normal again.”

Dale smiled, “Go home, it’ll take time, but you’ll get better. I’ve seen it before; a whole different world opens up and you can’t process it. Now get dressed and go home.” Amy took her clothes and dressed while Dale watched her, when she was finished, she gave Dale a kiss on the mouth and got in the truck. Finally, she drove away wondering what this would mean to her life.

Driving home she wondered would her family notice anything different about her? Would her slavery experience somehow show? Could she act the same as she did before?

However, she didn’t need to worry about explaining herself, when she got home everyone was so caught up in their own dramas that they had barely realized she had been gone all morning and afternoon. This was a big relief for Amy, she wasn’t sure what to say, the best she could think up is she helped someone in trouble. Arriving home in time for dinner she said nothing about her day, and only gave a few comments on what everyone else was talking about. She felt self conscious being clothed, she would absentmindedly touch her neck feeling for her collar, she got up every time someone needed something. After supper she had a shower, and after that, brushing her teeth finally made her mouth feel clean. She walked naked back to her bedroom, luckily no one saw her, and then she walked around her room naked putting things in order. Getting dressed again didn’t even occur to her, she saw her collar and said to herself, “Now how did this get here? How did that come off?” And then she locked it on like it belonged there. She saw herself in the mirror and she thought how she was a sexy slave.

She was saved again by a memory of her regular life. She put on her white cowboy hat and seeing the incompatible visions that slave naked Amy/Kate, and the horsewoman Amy, broke the spell. In a panic she looked for the key, and found it easily. Looking in the mirror she found the key hole in the collar and unlocked it. Removing it again made her calm down. She got dressed again and she couldn’t help but worry was this Sudden Enslavement Syndrome real?

She looked it up on the internet and found an explanation by a Dr. Allen:

"Slaves who are unexpectedly enslaved can suffer from a psychological disorder called Sudden Enslavement Syndrome (SES). The SES symptoms revolve around a sudden identity shift from free woman to slave, and really kicks in right after the branding as it really drives home to a slave that she is no longer free. There is a struggle between the formally free person’s identity and the new slave identity that is emerging that is often confusing for a new slave until the two identities achieve balance. It may feel at times like they have multiple personalities while their mind adjusts to their new reality.” (3)

That helped Amy feel better. She hadn’t been branded, or fully enslaved and unless she had some kind of mild case it didn’t really apply to her. It gave her hope she would recover.

But it wasn’t going to go away quickly. She would wake up in the morning wondering why she was clothed and have to remind herself she wasn’t a slave. Amy constantly kept finding thoughts about sex and slavery popping up in her mind. Without thinking, she found herself watching SlaveTV when no one else was around. When no one was around she would sometimes undress and put on the plastic collar Slave Liz had given to her. It was noticed she had taken to wearing an unusual pendent on a silver chain, not knowing its significance as a slave symbol. Her dreams were full of being a slave and serving a master. Her family noticed Amy was tense and keeping to herself. They tried to talk to her but Amy would dismiss their concerns saying she wasn’t sleeping well.

Amy had thoughts about what happened when Mr. Davin and that Slave Monger tried to enslave her, what would have happened if she had signed? What would have happened if the Slave Monger had the authority to enslave her? What would have happened if Lou hadn’t called her when she had become a slave in mind and body for the Davin’s? What if, what if, what if…

It took time, but Amy started to recover emotionally from her experience. Amy’s luck gave her an out-of-control horse to concentrate all her thoughts and energy on. She would take trail rides with her horse Spartan, and pour her heart out to her companion, because she couldn’t discuss this with anyone else. The more she spent living her normal life the less she thought about her experiences of slavery.

Soon after coming home she started receiving mail from HCI, telling her about sales, new products, offering professional slave gratings and even slave training. No one questioned the mail, because they didn’t know what the company was. Amy would secretly read what they sent her in her bedroom. Sometimes there were picture of slaves for sale and she wondered about seeing herself like that. Amy knew those slave thoughts wouldn’t leave her, but they no longer dominated and disturbed her.

1) Picture in My Album here: gallery/index.php?/category/37
2) Woman being naked in a stores slave pens isn’t actually the law, just corporate policy for slave stores.
3) From a description by Mr. Smith in a private message to me.
These users thanked the author gary for the post (total 2):
reddbunnztimerider

Mr. Smith
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Mr. Smith »

The Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, 6th Edition (DSM-6) is the diagnostic tool published by the American Psychiatric Association serving as the principal authority for psychiatric diagnoses and treatment recommendations. Since slaves are not free citizens there is a Human Livestock section for slave specific psychological disorders such as Sudden Enslavement Syndrome and with a section covering conditions for future study such as the unofficial psychological disorder named Overactive Slave Heat. The DSM-6 is extremely technical designed for practitioners. The book "Psychological Impact of Slavery" by Walker and Sheldon has two chapters devoted to Sudden Enslavement Syndrome and is required reading in most psychology undergraduate program curriculum.

It would behoove Amy to acquire a copy of this book to better learn about her condition as it lays out the symptoms and treatment options in an easy to understand manner. She may want to also read the chapters on Slave Mind which which can be a semi-permanent or permanent transformation that some slaves have when they learn to embrace the slavery so she has a better understanding of what her future could look like. Some slaves with severe cases of Slave Mind can never make the transition back to free person. For these individuals the courts have ordered Protective Enslavements to qualified masters and mistresses for the slave's wellbeing and protection.

Carl Bradford can do a much better job than I of conducting a chapter by chapter analysis of Psychological Impact of Slavery and the topics covered within.
These users thanked the author Mr. Smith for the post:
TauriRed

Mr. Smith
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Mr. Smith »

I really enjoyed the internal struggle between Amy's free mind and her slave mind throughout this portion of the story. Giving the slave mind the name Kate really added to the story with her responding to her slave name when her slave mind was taking over. How long could Amy survive naked in the HCI store before Kate takes over? If she spent the night kenneled there would that be long enough? This also raises the issue for Ty at the end of the story. Will he marry Amy, Kate or Amy-Kate?

The Slave Mind concept creates a number of opportunities for an author. Can some slaves learn to manipulate their salve mind, in other words can they turn it on and off at will when they want to please their master much in the way they can learn to control their slave heat using a form of self-hypnosis? Or, is it a constant struggle for control with neither ever able to take total control? Once a woman's slave mind becomes dominant can she ever return to her former free self? Is the Slave Mind a coping mechanism that helps a pleasure slut survive her slavery. How does Slave Yoga help develop or make a woman more susceptible to succumbing to her Slave Mind. I really like the options and Gary did a great job of bringing this internal struggle to light. Thanks again.

gary
Established Author
Established Author

Post by gary »

Thank you. I've been trying to think about how Amy might help herself control her slave mind. She would likely look up on the internet for answers, though the slave industry would try to suppress therapies to cure someone with a slave mind.
I'm not sure what to have Amy do to help herself. Confront slavery again to conquer her fear? Hypo-therapy, or just working hard to get back to work? But the last might be to much avoidance of the issues.
There is a year between the end of this last chapter and the visit to Big D's at the Calgary Stampede so there is time within the story. Maybe even a complexity new Chapter Three

Mr. Smith
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Mr. Smith »

It seems that Amy has a constant struggle between her free mind and her slave mind throughout you story. She is constantly finding herself in situations where she is naked wearing a collar on the edge of enslavement only to fight back. Amy is never able to completely shut down Kate and eventually Kate takes over forcing Amy into the SINO if I understand where you are taking this tale.

Will you have Amy mastering her slave yoga, where the mental conditioning empowers her slave mind? Does she become Kate when during slave yoga she diddles herself to orgasm visualizing submitting to Ty or some other male master? Does she practice with other women leading to some hot lezzie action?

If she want to learn more about her slave mind have her read "Psychological Impact of Slavery" by Walker and Sheldon. Work with Carl to see what is contained in the book that might educate her.
These users thanked the author Mr. Smith for the post:
bertrumm00057