Please don't forget to leave feedback on the stories you read!

Random story thoughts

For the discussion of general embarrassment/humiliation that doesn't fit in the other two categories.
Survivor29
Gold Member
Gold Member

Random story thoughts

Post by Survivor29 »

Sadly, due to my financial situation I am having to cut back so much that I even canceled my patreon subscriptions including to Katie Smith. I didn't realize I wouldn't be able to comment immediately. I assume it would like, run out the month or something. (Or maybe I accidentally canceled same day as the end of month or something?)

Luckily I had downloaded the latest story even though I hadn't read it yet, but I didn't get to comment. I thought I might share my comment here (sort of) as a more generalized thought about these types of stories in general.

Personally, I really like certain types of "modern slavery" stories. I find the Tracey Smith stories by Katie often hit this mark for me. Gary and Hooked6's stories often hit a similar mark for me. I especially like the stories where the girl is not a slave, but has lots of close counters, suffers cases of mistaken identity, etc. Interviews and scenes on public transports seem to do it really well. I don't want to reveal too much about Katie's latest story since Katie is putting her stories on Patreon now and fair enough as she's working hard creating original content, but I will just say that the latest story had a scene on a train that I really enjoyed.

Anyway, barcodes were in the story and that reminded me of some other story elements I quite enjoy. I like it when the lines between free girls and slave girls are sort of blurred. For example, free girls getting slave gradings, slave numbers, and/or barcodes. I recently had an idea which I quite liked and I rather hope someone decides to incorporate it in one of their stories.

So in my idea it is mandatory for slave age females to get graded and be given a national identification number. Now, these NI numbers are coincidentally the same number that is used if the girl is enslaved and so colloquially known as slave numbers despite officially being called NI numbers. In addition to this, when Tracey goes to get her mandatory grading and NI card, she learns that the government has decided instead of issuing NI cards they will simply give the girls barcodes. This is, of course, one of the ways that the government is pushing to increase slavery. Just like a slave, it was required that she get two barcodes, one above the waist and one below. But because she was a free girl, she got to choose where exactly they would go (normally the owner would choose).

Tracey knew it was possible for free girls to get barcoded if they wanted to. There was a lot of things technology these days could do beyond simply reading slave numbers. It granted the convenience of having all of their IDs and cards read from their barcode, for example. However, Tracey had mostly only seen slaves with barcodes so far who commonly had their barcodes on their wrist and ankle. Tracey knew that barcodes were still associated with slavery. Wanting to distance herself from the image of slavery, Tracey decided to get her barcodes on her upper back and on her hip. Her thinking being that she would usually cover those with clothing and she preferred to carry real cards anyway.

What Tracey did not foresee was how often it would be required or insisted upon to scan her barcodes and as a result how often she would have to pull down her dress or lift up her skirt or remove her jacket and top, etc. and how often she would have to partially or completely undress as a result.

One other element element I like is having nipple scanners. This could be explained in a number of ways, but I like to explain it as simply having females fingerprints replaced with their nipple scans with little to no further justification. Tracey might question it, but tough luck this is the direction that society has gone.

I realize now that I was saying Tracey, but this can be for any character/story.

orflash64
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Re: Random story thoughts

Post by orflash64 »

I like the slave bar codes, but Katie and I differ on the placement of the bar code. I would like to the slave bar code on her bare pussy just above her slit, also lower back (Tramp Stamp) position, and inside lower lip. All concealable unless you are naked slave girl. :twisted:
These users thanked the author orflash64 for the post:
automagix12
A picture is worth a thousand words, a picture of a beautiful nude lady, priceless.

Survivor29
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Survivor29 »

I think you tend to like things a little bit more on the nose than I do... LOL.

SteveBurke
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by SteveBurke »

"Nipple prints" LOL!

Some interesting ideas there.
"Spread your legs and BEND OVER!" :twisted:

Survivor29
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Survivor29 »

SteveBurke wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 8:34 pm "Nipple prints" LOL!

Some interesting ideas there.
Lol... well, I am certainly not the one who came up with the idea. I've read it in stories before. I just liked it and have continued to run with it and hope to see more.