Please don't forget to leave feedback on the stories you read!

Marie's Slavery Adventures Pt. 5

sissyslave22
Commenter
Commenter

Re: Marie's Slavery Adventures Pt. 5

Post by sissyslave22 »

hi love this story it is so good i hope finish it soon it needs to be

Tanuki
Commenter
Commenter

Post by Tanuki »

katamaran789 wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 12:44 pm So Marie has the entirety of sunday and until monday evening left inside the school. The day after is the dinner with the ambassador.

Do you guys have Ideas or suggestions what might or should happen to or with Marie in the two days she has left inside the school? Just curious what you think + always looking for inspirations :D
First, i just finished your story and love it - it has a sweetness and less intimidating feel to it which is a nice break from something like Joe Doe's work, where I'm constantly biting my nails reading it. :D And Marie seems to be really enjoying herself!

As for ideas for Marie's training weekend:
- field trip day? Some place where Marie will encounter people she knows.
- I liked the dildo training scene, but are there male slaves? If so, the girls could be made to serve the male slaves - serving free men is one thing, serving another slave might be more degrading? Have them tie her hands, and then have a male slave lying on his back, and she has to arouse him with his mouth and then ride him cowgirl until he cums without using her hands. Or use other female slaves if you want to do the girl on girl thing.
- practices get boring so maybe spice it up with some games or competitions? Which girl can arouse her male slave first? Which girl cums first loses? Use lots of props and sex toys?

I hope you can find the time to come back and write more, I know how hard it is to find the time to write!

Survivor29
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Survivor29 »

What ever happened to this story? It was going great until it suddenly stopped.

Survivor29
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Survivor29 »

katamaran789 wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 4:15 am I haven't come to the part where I could use the Slave ID card yet but I did have an idea anbout another slavery-themed institution that might be fun to use. This is a small spoiler but there doesnt seem to be a [spoiler][/spoiler] function so nothing i can do:

The idea is that a private company operates a database of free woman that could be enslaved. They analyse their financial status, Internet-data like browsing history etc. and offers slavers to access this information and even further analyses, suggested methods for enslavement and so on. Theres also another minor spoiler though i doubt anyone will pick up on that :D Anyhoo, whatcha think aboot it?
Does anyone know if katamaran789 posts to any other forums? I really like his photoshopping

Tanuki
Commenter
Commenter

Post by Tanuki »

Survivor29 wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 5:15 am Does anyone know if katamaran789 posts to any other forums? I really like his photoshopping
Same name on Literotica.
These users thanked the author Tanuki for the post:
Survivor29

Survivor29
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Survivor29 »

Looks like it's just the same story as here but only parts 1 and 2 :(