Please don't forget to leave feedback on the stories you read!

Victoria's Secret: War Whore Sequel Fragment

Proud, educated, professional women who secretly long for humiliation, discipline, or slavery have their fantasies fulfilled.
imreadonly2
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Victoria's Secret: War Whore Sequel Fragment

Post by imreadonly2 »

From Joe: Orflash has been asking for a sequel to Victoria War Whore for some time. So here’s a bit of the story. No sequel planned!

As dinner was going to be between her and Major Martinet, Victoria decided to use the smaller family dining room of the Governor’s Mansion. “I hope you don’t mind the more modest setting for our dinner,” Victoria said. “As father isn’t here tonight, I thought it might give us a chance to talk more… privately.”

“Where is your father, anyway?” Major Martinet asked, his rough-and-tumble Bristol accent a stark contrast to Victoria’s heightened RP, which made her sound quite queen like. “I received the invitation from him, which is why I came.”

“Oh, I’m sorry for any mix. The secretary must have misunderstood, and sent my invitation out under his signature. It happens all the time. No harm, no foul. Speaking of which, you’ve barely touched your pheasant.”

“I don’t really eat this sort of food in barracks,” he admitted. “This room is quite palatial compared to the officers mess. And if you don’t mind my saying so, this soup is cold.”

Victoria covered her mouth as she laughed at him. “It’s vichyssoise!” she giggled. “It’s supposed to be served that way. And if you think this is palatial, you should see the main dining room, or my bedroom.”

Major Martinet frowned as the beautiful young English woman giggled. He didn’t like cheek from young women, and Victoria was both beautiful, and young, and impertinent. “I don’t know what you are implying, but I don’t think seeing the bedroom of the Governor’s daughter would be appropriate.”

Now it was Victoria’s turn to frown. “I don’t know what you’re implying, but you are quite right that you report to my father, and thus to me. Servants must remember their place.”

“I serve her majesty’s government, not you,” he said stiffly. “If you will excuse me.”

Major Martin rose. Victoria’s tone was not loud, but firm.

“Sit down, Major, and that is an order. I assure you that if I relate this conversation to my father, it will go very badly for you, in my rendering. It would a pity to let your bad manner derail your ambitions to take over my father’s job when we leave for London.”

Major Martin glared at her. Victoria, smiling sweetly, but confidentially, enforced her authority by snapping her manicured fingers and pointing at his chair.

Glowering, Major Martin resumed his seat.

Victoria’s disdainful tone betrayed her disgust for Major Martin. “That’s a good boy. Since pleasantries seem wasted on you, let us get to business. My understanding is that you are planning on some sort of “War Crimes Trial” or “Collaborator Court” or “Traitor’s Tribunal”, like you did on the last island that you governed. Is that correct?”

“Yes. It is on the calendar. The day after your father leaves.”

“And what purpose will your kangaroo court serve, if I may ask?”

“It will serve the cause of justice. The occupation of this island only occurred because the locals… and others, I’m sad to say, allowed it to happen. Your father, with all due respect, seems quite content to pretend that the war did not happen. Those who do not remember the past are obliged to repeat it, and such arrogance is the height of foolishness.”

“Are you calling my father a fool?”

“No, of course not. I only meant…”

“Are you familiar with the writings George Santayana?” Victoria asked, smiling as she sipped her tea.

“Excuse me?”

“George Santayana, the Spanish philosopher, also known as Jorge Agustín Nicolás Ruiz de Santayana y Borrás. Do you have a favorite work? I quite enjoyed The Realms of Being.”

“I am not familiar with Mr. Santa-bor..uh… George.”

“Oh, I’m sorry. I imagine one doesn’t get much in the way of education in a foxhole. You were misquoting him a moment ago, when you attempted to say that “Those that cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it.” I suppose that’s what happens when you turn important matters over to brutish, uneducated oafs, who have no concept of what they are saying.”

Major Martin’s anger grew. “I hardly think that is relevant to the matter…”

“It is entirely relevant, Major. You are proposing a war crimes trial for so-called collaborators, even though you were not on this island during the war, and know nothing about it. Your ignorance is boundless, and is exceeded only by your arrogance.”

“I know more than you think, my lady. I have a long list of criminals in my office,” he said. “The charges are prepared, the evidence gathered, and the cases cut-and-dried. I imagine we will be able to dispense with the hundreds of cases in a few days.”

“A few days!” Victoria said, nearly choking on her tea. “That is absurd!”

“Not at all. Our tribunal will not allow lawyers, or juries, or rambling speeches. The facts will be laid out, the defendant will be able to enter their plea and any so-called defense, the Judge will listen, and an appropriate sentence will be passed.”

“You make it sound like a fait accompli,” she said, truly shocked.

“A what?”

Victoria showed her utter contempt for the Major by sighing and rolling her eyes, a gesture that insulted him more than her impertinent tone.

“And are there any women on your list?” he asked.

“Yes,there are, I am sad to say. Loyalty is even more important in the fairer sex, and I can assure you that the violation of their natures will be dealt with quite harshly. I think with the men, a fine will do. But in the case of the women, we really do need to make an example. Miss Chiu, who owns the rice plantation, and worked very hard to feed the Japanese, will be given a bare bottom whipping on the platform in front of the Hall of Justice, and put to work in her own rice fields. Miss Locsee, who made the records of the government freely available, will be given a bare bottom whipping, and work as a prisoner reorganizing army records destroyed during the war. I believe the punishment should fit the crime.”

“And the comfort women?” she asked, tightening. “How are they to be punished?”

“They will be put back to work in their old jobs, of course,” he said, allowing himself a tight smile. “After a proper thrashing, in the town square, for one and all to enjoy.”

“Enjoy?” she said. “You enjoy such things.”

“Of course,” he said. “Any proper Englishman enjoys seeing justice done. I worked at a girls reformatory, for a time, in my youth. It was during the suffragette movement, and I became quite adept at obliging proper young British ladies, who thought far to much of themselves, and far too little of working class blokes like me, to bend and bare for my cane. It was a job I greatly enjoyed. In fact, I might very well bare and birch your two little friends personally.”

“You can’t!”

“I can, and I will. This island is under military occupation, and once your father leaves, the absolute authority that you both enjoy will transfer to me. I will be fit to deal with the matter of the war time collaborators as I see fit. I will, as they say, have the whip hand.”

Major Martinet smiled as Victoria tensed and squirmed in her chair. Was her padded seat suddenly uncomfortable to sit on?

“You are aware that there were many proper British ladies who were compelled to serve during the occupation.”

“Boulderdash. Whores are born, not made, and no proper British lady would spread her legs for the enemy! Unfortunately, most of the trollops and hussies returned to England after the war, and are beyond the reach of my tribunal. However, two of them, Miss Ameillia Ruthers and Miss Gwyneth James, moved to Australia, in the hopes of escaping the shame of their wartime betrayal. Seems their families in England didn’t want them back, after they discovered they were no better than Piccadilly gutter drabs. Fortunately, I have some friends in Australia, who have arranged to have them shipped back to the Island to stand trial.”

“Gwen and Amy!” Victoria said. “You’ve kidnapped them? That’s outrageous!”

Major Martinet’s eyes narrowed as his long simmering was finally unleashed. “What’s outrageous is for a common whore to pretend to be proper British lady. I have already sent several of the files to London. Files that contain names, dates, specific acts, and pictures! I suspect that the families of your friends may well decide to send their daughters back to me, to face justice, rather than tarnish their family names by remaining in London society.”

“You will drag proper British ladies dragged out of their homes and put to work in some island brothel! Outrageous!”

What is outrageous is to have whores who humped for a crust of bread, while my men died in the field, escape justice. What’s outrageous is to have two girls who put on SEX SHOWS for the enemies, and pleasured each other, with the filthy brown natives of this disgusting island cheering them on, return to their daily lives, after shaming our nation by selling their snatches!”

“They are is proper British ladies!” Victoria said, outrage. “They were victims of the war, not criminals.”

“What they are, my dear Victoria, are harlots. Tramps. Whores! And they will treated as such. I will sit in your father’s chair in the town square, and I will watch as their underpants are skinned off them and their bottoms whipped. No mercy will be shown. Then they will be put to work. I will shag them, and my officer swill shag the, and all the officers will shag them, followed by all the dirty brown natives on this dirty island.”

“You realize, Sir, that the natives on this island will show no respect for either their youth or their white skin, and will use them in the most indecent ways.”

“I am counting on it. They will serve their sentences flat on their back, with their feet in the air, or on their knees, performing like the trollips they are! When they do not have customers, they will be made to paint their faces like the whores they are, with even more makeup than you are wearing right now. They will be turned out into the street, to troll for business, and for the good people of the city to sneer at. And if they do not make their quota, and sufficiently fatten my purse, their pimps will tan their lazy backsides, on those days when I do not have time to do it myself, or my arm is tired from all the thrashings I will give them. Mark my words, my lady, they will hump for their bread again, 18 hours a day, 7 days a week, and the money will be used to buy luxuries for the soldiers, who suffered so greatly during this war, while they lived like pampered odalisques in a Japanese harem.”

“Pampered! Do you think that working in a city brothel, and being forced to entertain whomever laid on top of your sheetless, stained mattress, and satisfy their every perversion, was luxurious? Do you think I enjoyed having to perform with Gwen, like a monkey in a circus, while the men laughed at us, and jeered us, and called us names?”

“You said you performed in sex shows? With other girls?” He smiled. “Do tell me more.”

“I shall NOT. Your blasted files should tell you more, assuming you have prepared one on me.”

“I have. But it will go unused, since you will be returning to London with your father.”

“I will not. I am going to stay, and help defend Gwen and Amy.”

“And what will you tell your father?”

“I will tell him that I am going to spend the summer here on the Island, to see my friends. He will accede to my wishes. He always does. You see, my father, unlike you, is a gentlemen. He knows how to treat a lady.”

“You’re right. I ayn’t no gentlemen, and I don’t know nothing about pheasant, or fancy writers, or how to treat a lady. But I do know how to treat a whore. I remind you, my lady, if you stay, your father will not be Governor anymore, and you will be a private citizen. Which means that I can personally guarantee you will have your day in court. I will look forward to learning more about the ‘entertainments’ you were involved in.”

“You will be in court, then?” Victoria said.

“Of course,” Major Martin said, smiling as he rose to exit. “I will be the Judge.”
These users thanked the author imreadonly2 for the post (total 9):
orflash64jean.amelotjeepsterScman493dtrelskyHooked6WeekndLightsunderdog_13Greyman

orflash64
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Re: Victoria's Secret: War Whore Sequel Fragment

Post by orflash64 »

So that will be it? Or will you write Trial of The War Whore?
If the trial went on and Victoria lost, how long would her indenture be for? As long as her whore service during the war? :cop:
These users thanked the author orflash64 for the post (total 2):
SmCyberjeepster
A picture is worth a thousand words, a picture of a beautiful nude lady, priceless.

jeepster
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by jeepster »

Interesting chapter! Would like to see what's next!

orflash64
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by orflash64 »

Joe, if you do continue this story, this era would be a good time to add a photo ID registered whore card to the humiliation. Of course the photo would be of Victoria naked, just enough bare shoulders and cleavage to indicate she is naked in the photo, which she was at the time. New laws make it mandatory for all to be allowed into shops, but they must show Island ID, whores are issued only the registered whore ID and not a regular Islander ID. They must come in the back entrance.
A picture is worth a thousand words, a picture of a beautiful nude lady, priceless.

ZeeChromosome
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by ZeeChromosome »

Redacted
Last edited by ZeeChromosome on Sun Oct 03, 2021 5:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

orflash64
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by orflash64 »

Joe, still looking forward to this story continuing. Several others have expressed interest in it as well. The Kangaroo Court of Island nation justice would be a interesting mocke and the new rules the girls have to endure.

orflash64
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by orflash64 »

Autocorrect - mockery