Please don't forget to leave feedback on the stories you read!

Tracey's Christmas Mistake

Some stories featuring the heroine "Tracey", written by Katie Smith
orflash64
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by orflash64 »

By Katie Smith
Nov 1

Tracey was excited as she made her way to the mall, it was Christmas Eve, what wasn’t there to be excited about anyway, she was always super excited visiting a mall on Christmas Eve, the hustle and bustle, Christmas music being played everywhere, either over the mall sound system or sometimes they would have a live band playing carols, the smell of excitement and frenzied last minute shopping, parents pulling wide eyed kids behind them, whatever it was it was magical.
This trip was even more exciting that usual though, she was going to get a special gift for her boyfriend, a gift that she knew he would love and hopefully make him love her more than he already did.
She was on her way to a pop up shop in the mall that had only been there a week, a shop that allowed girls to register them as slaves for a short period of time, in her case forty eight hours, and that was going to be her present to him, his very own slave!
Slavery had been legalised for females between the ages of eighteen to thirty a year ago and had proved to be a massive success very quickly with thousands of girls registered as slaves now and being bought and sold at registered slave shops just like any other product.

Like most young girls nowdays Tracey had had her fair share of slave fantasies herself and she did find the whole concept of being shop stock that could be bought by anyone with enough money in his pocket and then taken home as his legal property incredibly exciting.
Of course most men loved the whole concept of slavery as well but for completely different reasons , they were more interested in what happened once they got their new slave home and as far as the law was concerned there were no restrictions to that, she was your property so you could do whatever you wanted to her, the only limit was your own imagination.
Not every girl rushed down to a slave shop and registered herself as a slave of course, luckily most of them knew the difference between fantasy and reality and knew that they wouldn’t end up being owned by a handsome Prince Charming but more likely by his fat and ugly evil brother!
Slavery was also permanent, once a slave always a slave, for a start you were fitted with a heavy steel collar that was permanently locked around your neck, apparently it was so heavy that you couldn’t swim in it and several girls had drowned trying to.
As well as the collar your slave number was lasered into your right hip in the form of a bar code just like any shop bar code which kinda made sense, if you were shop inventory why not be bar coded as such.
If the collar didn’t give the game away that you were a slave the bar code certainly did, it was always visible as well as slaves were always kept naked. That meant that as the number of slaves increased female public nudity also did, something nobody complained about, especially as most slaves were young and attractive, nobody wanted a fat and ugly slave after all.

So all of a sudden shopping malls and the like were an easy place to go to is you wanted to see a naked girl walking about, they weren’t literally everywhere, by no means was every young girl a slave, yet at least, but if you wanted to see some bare pussy it was easy to do.
Tracey knew that her boyfriend was fascinated by slavery almost as much as she was and ever since his best friend had got his own slave a few months earlier he’d desperately wanted his own one.
The fact that it was permanent had put Tracey off fulfilling his wishes though, despite her submissive fantasies she was an independent young woman with a decent life and she had no desire to throw it all away and commit herself to permanent slavery for a man she’d only known for less than a year.
Then a few days ago she’d seen the advert in the newspaper advertising a new Christmas shop in the mall that offered slave registrations for a set period of time, a day or a week etc. Apparently you would be collared and barcoded but they wouldn’t be permanent, the collar could be unlocked and the barcode was only a transfer that would wash off after a few days.
It was advertised as the ideal Christmas present for anyone with slave fantasies and that fitted her and her boyfriend perfectly. They’d played slave girl games in their bedroom many a time but she was sure the fact that she would now be collared and barcoded would add an extra layer to these games, an extra layer her boyfriend would love.
She hadn’t been aware that you could register yourself for a set period of time but when she rang the shop to enquire the girl had assured her that you could and told her that they’d been very busy doing just that since they’d opened.

Tracey had thanked the girl and told her she’d be down on Christmas Eve to arrange it and now here she was. Being the stupid blonde that she was of course she realised that she didn’t know the name of the shop or even where in the mall it was but what the hell, surely she could find a slave shop, the town wasn’t full of them.
Like any girl she was distracted numerous times as she wandered the mall, even stopping several times to buy some last minute presents and almost by accident she found herself standing outside the entrance to the Pretty Pussy Slave Shop, quite an impressive entrance actually for a pop up shop.
It was now after three pm and unlike most of the other shops which were very busy this one seemed quiet and serene as she entered. This was the first slave shop she’d ever been in, pop up or not, and she wasn’t sure what to expect but she felt like she was entering a hushed jewellery store.
She was put at ease though when she was approached by a pretty girl who asked if she could help,
“Yes I rang yesterday about making myself a slave as a Christmas present for my boyfriend,” Tracey replied a little embarrassed.
She was sure this wasn’t the girl she’d talked to on the phone but she’d smiled and led her to a desk with a computer on it and told her to sit. She then proceeded to ask her for a lot of personal details, name address date of birth etc. she even asked her for her NI number which Tracey thought was a bit over the top, she was only going to be a slave for forty eight hours after all.
Ever the good little girl though she gave her everything she asked for and finally the girl seemed satisfied and started fumbling around in a drawer as she told Tracey to stand up and left her skirt up to her waist.

Tracey stood up but was unsure about lifting her skirt, she was in the middle of a shop after all, it may have been a quiet shop but it’s frontage opened up onto the main walkway of the busy mall and anyone passing by could easily see her inside.
She was hardly the most exhibitionist of girls, indeed that was one part of slavery she never fantasied about, the thought of being naked in public terrified her. She knew she had nothing to be ashamed about, she worked hard to keep her body in the magnificent shape it was right now but that didn’t mean she had to show it off to all and sundry did it.
“Come on girl, I haven’t got all day, I want to get out of this place and so some Christmas shopping of my own you know.” the shop girl suddenly snapped at her making Tracey think that she wasn’t exactly being customer friendly but it did the trick anyway because Tracey shyly lifted the hem of her skirt revealing her tiny panties.
“Good girl,” she said in a patronising way,”now hold your skirt up while I laser your barcode into your hip, I should warn you this will hurt.” she giggled.
She was now brandishing what she’d been rooting around for in the desk drawer, a contraption that Tracey could only assume was a laser gun. This didn’t seem quite right though, she thought the barcode would be a transfer and not lasered into her skin, surely that would be permanent?
Before she could say anything though the shop girl pressed the gun against her hip and pulled the trigger and for a few seconds all of Tracey’s questions disappeared from her mind as pain flooded in instead, a lot of pain!

The shop girl actually giggled as Tracey squealed in agony and it took a good minute for her to get her senses back, she even forgot that she was holding her skirt up high in a public place as she looked down and saw the perfectly level barcode stretched across her hip.
It was bright red but the girl laughed and said to her,
“Don’t worry about that, it will settle down in a few weeks and fade to black.”
A few weeks! What did that mean, up till now Tracey hadn’t said much apart from answering the girls questions but now she felt it was time to ask some questions of her own!
As she let her skirt fall back into place and sat back down she asked the most basic question of all, how much this was all going to cost?
It was the shop girls turn to look confused,
“Well within certain parameters that’s up to the man who buys you.” she smiled in reply.
“But I don’t want to be bought!” Tracey squealed in frustration.
The girl looked at her as if she were dealing with a slow person,
“You do realise where you are don’t you sweetie, this is a slave shop.”
“I know that.” Tracey snorted exasperated, “I still don’t want to be bought though, I just want to be a slave for forty eight hours for my boyfriend.”
“Don’t be a silly girl,” she laughed,” we don’t do forty eight hour slaves, it’s permanent or nothing, didn’t you know that?”
“But the girl on the phone yesterday told me I could do it?” Tracey replied starting to panic now.
“What girl?”
“Well I don’t know, I didn’t get her name.” Tracey almost shouted,” I saw the advert Be A Slave For Christmas.”
A light seemed to go on in the shop girls head as she grinned and wagged her finger,
“Oh you mean the Christmas pop up shop.”
“Yes.” sighed Tracey thankful that she was finally getting though to the girl.
“Well that’s on the other side of the mall, this is a proper slave shop and you’ve just signed yourself over to be a proper legal and permanent slave.” she said with a slight tome of triumph in her voice.
Tracey could only sit there open mouthed and stare at her, how could she of been so stupid to at least of not got the name of the place she had wanted, now what had she done.
“You better come with me now, I’ll put your collar on you and take you down to the pens, you’ll be there for a little while I’m afraid, we’re closed for the next couple of days, it’s Christmas you know.” the girl chirped happily at her.
As she stood up and went to follow the girl she knew that this wasn’t going to be a Christmas she ever forgot!
These users thanked the author orflash64 for the post (total 5):
Freight_Trainjardam1SteveBurkeHooked6jeepster
A picture is worth a thousand words, a picture of a beautiful nude lady, priceless.

lovethissite
Gold Member
Gold Member

Re: Tracey's Christmas Mistake

Post by lovethissite »

Loved it. Wish there was more.