Please don't forget to leave feedback on the stories you read!

Poll about Spankings

For discussion of spankings and similar topics.

Spanking is better if the woman is tied up.

Poll ended at Sun Dec 29, 2019 11:54 am

Yes
55%
No
45%

Total votes: 11

bra_lover
Silver Member
Silver Member

Poll about Spankings

Post by bra_lover »

Is it better if the woman is tied up or not during a spanking?

automagix12
Site Operator
Site Operator

Re: Poll about Spankings

Post by automagix12 »

Thanks for creating this poll
Good girls will not be spanked here :D

SteveBurke
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by SteveBurke »

I voted no, but that requires some explanation.

It depends on the motive for the spanking, and what result is desired. If the intention is to give a solid spanking to a helpless female bottom then tied is the best option - but there is another angle.

Those who have read my stories will know that submission is a major theme. When a young lady bends over and presents her bottom for a spanking by a police officer she submits to his authority, and thanks him every time the leather strap smacks her tender behind. Of course, she isn't really grateful - she hates every moment of it. Having to hold herself in position for the strap is awful, thanking him for her swats is humiliating. But she does it because she knows the consequences of disobedience will be even worse. So she learns to submit to male authority.

In the CPA world, girls are eligible for a public spanking the day they turn 13. By the time they are 18 they will have received literally hundreds of strappings, and accept it as a normal part of life. This will make them good, well-behaved citizens, employees and wives who know their place.

Good spankings make for good girls! :mrgreen:
"Spread your legs and BEND OVER!" :twisted:

automagix12
Site Operator
Site Operator

Post by automagix12 »

I see your point, Steve
Good girls will not be spanked here :D

searchem
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by searchem »

I also voted no. Pretty much for the same reason Steve did and I agree it depends on the story situation. But I do think it's much more humiliating for a woman to forced to willingly submit to these type of things as opposed to being overpowered and tied down.

I saw a movie many years ago and part of it was about interrogation and torture. Don't ask the name, I've long forgotten it. But when a man was brought in for interrogation he was forcibly stripped, never given the opportunity to strip himself. A woman was always made to strip herself. The explanation for this was that it was much more degrading for a woman to be forced to submit and to strip herself than to have her clothes forcibly removed by others. Conversely for a man it was more humiliating and emasculating to be overpowered and stripped.

I think much of the same reasoning would apply to the question of tying one down.
"Bendover and spread'em girl"

donnabarber
Established Author
Established Author

Post by donnabarber »

It depends. As a woman who's regularly spanked in real life by my husband sometimes I'm bound and sometimes not.

In terms of fiction it also depends on the set-up, the characters and the plot.

There's no hard and fast rule on that IMO.

SteveBurke
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by SteveBurke »

donnabarber wrote: Mon Dec 09, 2019 12:09 am It depends. As a woman who's regularly spanked in real life by my husband sometimes I'm bound and sometimes not.
I'm sure we would all love to hear more about that Donna! Would you like to elaborate in our "real spankings" section?

Hooked6
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Hooked6 »

SteveBurke wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 5:48 am
donnabarber wrote: Mon Dec 09, 2019 12:09 am It depends. As a woman who's regularly spanked in real life by my husband sometimes I'm bound and sometimes not.
I'm sure we would all love to hear more about that Donna! Would you like to elaborate in our "real spankings" section?

I wholeheartedly second Steve's suggestion.. I too would love to hear more.

Hooked6

Belinda
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Belinda »

I just love the thought of being at the mercy of others when bound, gagged, and spanked. So deliciously humiliating.

Regards,

Belinda

SteveBurke
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by SteveBurke »

Belinda wrote: Wed Dec 25, 2019 3:48 pm I just love the thought of being at the mercy of others when bound, gagged, and spanked. So deliciously humiliating.

Regards,

Belinda
Bound and spanked I can understand, but I'm not so keen on the gagging. Hearing a girl squeal and sob as her bottom is given a good spanking is part of the fun!
These users thanked the author SteveBurke for the post (total 2):
bra_loverbertrumm00057

Belinda
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Belinda »

Steve we can squeal and sob trough a gag. Even beg. Sort of.
These users thanked the author Belinda for the post (total 2):
bertrumm00057Mr. Smith

SteveBurke
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by SteveBurke »

Belinda wrote: Fri Dec 27, 2019 1:43 pm Steve we can squeal and sob trough a gag. Even beg. Sort of.
But can you count off and say, "thank you, sir"?

I want to hear the quaver in your voice as you struggle to thank me for your punishment! I don't want to spank a woman who is completely helpless - I want her to be an active participant (sort of).

Having a girl accept her spanking and express gratitude for it is a huge turn-on. Girls are naturally mischievous and need regular bare-bottomed spankings by male authority figures to teach them how to behave. If I can't hear your tearful, submissive voice as you thank me for each swat, how will I know that you are learning? :twisted:
These users thanked the author SteveBurke for the post:
bertrumm00057

Hooked6
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Hooked6 »

SteveBurke wrote: Fri Dec 27, 2019 2:41 pm
Belinda wrote: Fri Dec 27, 2019 1:43 pm Steve we can squeal and sob trough a gag. Even beg. Sort of.
But can you count off and say, "thank you, sir

Having a girl accept her spanking and express gratitude for it is a huge turn-on. Girls are naturally mischievous and need regular bare-bottomed spankings by male authority figures to teach them how to behave. If I can't hear your tearful, submissive voice as you thank me for each swat, how will I know that you are learning? :twisted:

I completely agree with you. I see both sides of this poll but from my perspective I align with Steve's thoughts in my own preferences.
These users thanked the author Hooked6 for the post:
bertrumm00057

Belinda
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Belinda »

Sorry Sirs I see both of your points. Sometimes my feelings for total loss of control tend to cloud logical thought.
These users thanked the author Belinda for the post (total 2):
bertrumm00057Mr. Smith

bra_lover
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post by bra_lover »

The majority agreed with me :D
These users thanked the author bra_lover for the post:
bertrumm00057

bertrumm00057
Commenter
Commenter

Post by bertrumm00057 »

SteveBurke wrote: Fri Nov 29, 2019 6:12 pm I voted no, but that requires some explanation.

It depends on the motive for the spanking, and what result is desired. If the intention is to give a solid spanking to a helpless female bottom then tied is the best option - but there is another angle.

Those who have read my stories will know that submission is a major theme. When a young lady bends over and presents her bottom for a spanking by a police officer she submits to his authority, and thanks him every time the leather strap smacks her tender behind. Of course, she isn't really grateful - she hates every moment of it. Having to hold herself in position for the strap is awful, thanking him for her swats is humiliating. But she does it because she knows the consequences of disobedience will be even worse. So she learns to submit to male authority.

In the CPA world, girls are eligible for a public spanking the day they turn 13. By the time they are 18 they will have received literally hundreds of strappings, and accept it as a normal part of life. This will make them good, well-behaved citizens, employees and wives who know their place.

Good spankings make for good girls! :mrgreen:
I completely agree! Having a girl restrained during punishment, no matter how painful it might be, is tantamount to some kind of bondage sex game, whereas having a girl adopt a certain position, without the need for 'tie up games' is by far more preferable. Character building even!
Nothing wrong with restraint and bondage of course, as part of a disciplinary procedure. Even better if it is scary, uncomfortable and claustrophobic.
These users thanked the author bertrumm00057 for the post:
automagix12

ZeeChromosome
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by ZeeChromosome »

I'm voting "no," but that just might be me. To me, willing submission is 100% required for hotness. It just is. She has to choose to submit or it isn't hot to me.
-
On the other hand, I like a bit of resistance... so that I can gently and forcibly guide her to where she needs to be... bent over. And once she's there, she needs to be held down while she thrashes and squirms. Because funzies. The holding down part is necessary to me.
-
Also, I much prefer a larger, taller woman because that makes the while thing funner. I'm big and tall, so I need a big and tall woman to dominate - gently and lovingly, of course. Petite women are super-cute and all that, but simply not sexy to me because there's no fun in physically dominating a woman half your size.
-
Zee
These users thanked the author ZeeChromosome for the post:
SteveBurke

Mr. Smith
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Mr. Smith »

Belinda wrote:
Steve we can squeal and sob trough a gag. Even beg. Sort of.
Squealing, sobbing, and begging through a gag is so much sexier than counting off the spanks and thanking the spanker. Accepting the gag is a higher form of submission in my mind because it make communication one sided. With a gag there is no safe word and no attempted negotiations by the sub/slave. There is just plan and simple dominance until such time as the Master decides he is done with her. She can be painfully spanked, sexually aroused, fingered, edged and spanked some more as the man in charge mixes it up. The hands should be bound in some manner whenever a gag is used as the two go together in my mind.
These users thanked the author Mr. Smith for the post (total 2):
automagix12jeepster