Please don't forget to leave feedback on the stories you read!

Visual inspiration for stories

For the discussion of general embarrassment/humiliation that doesn't fit in the other two categories.
Survivor29
Gold Member
Gold Member

Visual inspiration for stories

Post by Survivor29 »

I think that pictures or art of beautiful women can inspire good writing. I also like incorporating visuals alongside writing (like katamaran789 has done in his Marie stories).

So I thought I might post some pictures that I think are either good inspirations, fit easily into story writing, or which I think just deserve stories about them.

Obviously, this will be colored by my personal taste, but feel free to post your own pictures. Hopefully we non-writers can give the writers some support and inspiration.

gallery/index.php?/category/82

Sorry, I accidentally uploaded 2 pictures that I already put in my first album, but I am not sure how to remove them.

imreadonly2
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Re: Visual inspiration for stories

Post by imreadonly2 »

I very often use a visual inspiration for my stories, both people and places. If I "cast" a certain actor or actress in a role, it allows me to keep an internal consistency for their "voice", hair color, and attitude. So Anne in ANY CHANCE AUCTION isn't in a generic hotel suite, she's in the penthouse at the JW Marriott, which means I know the view, the decor, the spa, and the other amenities available to her. Orflash kindly posted the visual inspirations I used for ANY CHANCE AUCTION.

A picture is worth 1,000 words, and I very often find the same picture inspires multiple stories. I may try to post a few over the next few weeks, so you can see what I was thinking of when I was writing.

Joe
These users thanked the author imreadonly2 for the post:
bertrumm00057