Please don't forget to leave feedback on the stories you read!

Story challenge: Interview at a Slave Centre

For the discussion of general embarrassment/humiliation that doesn't fit in the other two categories.
Survivor29
Gold Member
Gold Member

Story challenge: Interview at a Slave Centre

Post by Survivor29 »

Alright, here it goes. This is my first try at implementing the story challenge idea that I brought up in an earlier thread.

The premise: The Female Slavery Act has been in place for some time now. Female slavery now has widespread acceptance and political debate on the issue is about how to utilize it best rather than about whether or not it should be allowed. Nobody who still has voting rights still opposes female slavery. The editor of a local paper decides that it is time to write a story about the town's local slave centre and sends a female junior reporter to write the story.

Feel free to make whatever edits you feel suitable for your character of choice. The only real requirement is that the story must be set in a modern setting with a Female Slavery Act. Maybe you feel more comfortable with your character as the reporter, an employee of the slave centre, or as a bystander who gets pulled into the story somehow. Maybe you prefer it to be a slave shop rather than a slave centre. Take it where you wish.

I am going to post a couple of things myself after this in an effort to create some inspiration. A draft of mine and the intro to a great story by Katie Smith.
These users thanked the author Survivor29 for the post (total 5):
Arcadianbertrumm00057audiq9TauriRedjeepster

Survivor29
Gold Member
Gold Member

Re: Story challenge: Interview at a Slave Centre

Post by Survivor29 »

Now, I am both a perfectionist and a terrible writer which results in my writing very slowly if I ever write at all. And I am almost never happy enough with my work to share it. But I am going to push through that discomfort and share with you the partial draft I have of my version of the interview story. The part I have written starts after the heroine (in my story, it's Tracey Smith) gets her assignment to go to the slave centre.

===============================================
The next day Tracey had dressed smartly in a skirt and blouse, her meagre wages from the paper didn't allow her to own a smart jacket yet and so even though the morning was crisp she stepped out dressed as she was. The morning was so crisp in fact that her nipples immediately hardened and she wished her blouse was thicker as she knew they were clearly visible. Of course, she told herself it was just the cold but she did wonder if it was also the excitement of going to the slave centre!

She was not wearing a bra either. Tracey was busty, very busty at 36D, but her young perky breasts did not sag at all and bras were very out of fashion for slave age girls. She didn’t have the money to spend on such an extravagance anyway. She was too shy to go without panties, though she knew many girls did these days, and she was wearing a small thong. They covered the essentials, at least from the front, and these days they were the most conservative panties a girl her age would wear.

Aside from her skirt and blouse, and her panties, she wore smart black heels. They were, in fact, her only pair of shoes. Shoes had become one of women’s biggest expenses. This was for a variety of reasons, but in a word: slavery. Firstly, slaves were forbidden from wearing shoes and thus shoes had become a symbol of a free woman. Women had already paid more than men for shoes, but with the new social norm that a shoeless woman in public must be a slave, women were willing to pay even more. This caused the price of shoes to skyrocket. Secondly, escaped runaway slaves were more concerned with getting shoes than they were even with getting clothes! Once they had shoes on, they could much more easily blend in with free females, stealing clothes from locker rooms, changing rooms, laundromats, etc. Theft of female property in general was high because no one really cared, but nothing was stolen more than female shoes. Both by runaway slaves and even other free girls. Some of whom were just looking to replace their own lost shoes on the cheap and many who made money by selling them.

Tracey didn’t have the money for any new shoes right now, but even if she did she thought it might be a bad investment right now. Runaway slaves weren’t really an epidemic, considering the number of girls being enslaved every day, but some men were still very unhappy about it and called for drastic changes to be made to curtail the problem.

One such solution was to make it illegal for females, even free females, to wear shoes. It was pointed out that technically, free women did not have any particular rights to wear shoes, but rather that slave women were forbidden from doing so. Many businesses and organisations had already instituted it as a private security measure that women must remove their shoes while on the premise. Last time Tracey went to the bank, a guard took her shoes and cuffed her ankles. Indeed, it was becoming the norm to see not just slaves but free girls shoeless with their ankles and even their wrists cuffed. All too often with some pretence or another found to remove the rest of their clothes as well.
Last edited by Survivor29 on Sun Aug 01, 2021 3:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
These users thanked the author Survivor29 for the post (total 5):
Arcadianjeepsterbertrumm00057Hooked6mikey22

Survivor29
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Survivor29 »

This is the story called "Tracey's Detention" by Katie Smith. It's not about a reporter/story on the slave centre, but it shows how anyone could end up at the slave centre and perhaps get caught up in whatever was happening there.

============================
Tracey did not feel comfortable, this was her first time inside a slave processing center and she was a little freaked out, fascinated as well she had to admit though.

Given a choice she wouldn't be here at all but John had insisted on coming here on their way home from school. John Chambers was a pupil of hers, and not a good one! Ever since she had started the job teaching at Eastfield College he had been a thorn in her side. He seemed to be immune to any sort of discipline she tried to install in him and instead he seemed to of made it his job in life to disrupt hers.

Nothing too serious but lots and lots of petty and annoying stuff like answering her back in class, trying to ridicule her in any way he could, he had even started slapping her bottom whenever he could, something the rest of the class loved seeing.

She had complained to the head teacher the previous week about John's behavior but he had dismissed it with saying stuff like boys will be boys and lectured her about how she should expect this kind of behavior from boys in this new age of anti-feminism.

He was of course talking about the female slavery act which had been made law a year earlier. The law made it legal for any female between the ages of eighteen to thirty-five to be registered as a slave. Once registered she was a slave for life and could be bought and sold on the open market as a commodity.

The initial purchase had to be from a government slave center so that tax could be paid but after that the girl could be bought and sold by anyone. Once registered as a slave the girl’s human rights were stripped from her and she was completely defenseless in the eyes of the law. Her owner could literally do whatever he liked to her.

At first there were only a few slave centers around but now a year later they were everywhere. Practically any medium size town had two or three centers and cities had many more. Slavery was big business! Practically anyone could enslave a girl, and girls could now volunteer to become slaves themselves, all it took was a slave registration form to be completed and a trip to the local processing center and that was it.

Most centers held weekly or bi-weekly auctions where they sold the slaves they had recently registered and usually these were busy times with lots of men bidding on the various girls up for sale. In the governments eyes though there was a big problem with the popularity of the new law, the increasing number of girls up for sale had bought the prices down!

In the first month or two of operation the average price of buying a girl at auction was £1,000, now it was less than £100, sometimes significantly less, Tracey had heard of girls being sold for as little as £25.00. The government didn't like this as lower prices meant lower taxes so their solution was to make it easier and easier to enslave girls, they wanted to increase the quantity of girls available to buy in an effort to raise the tax revenue.
Apparently the latest method of making it easier to enslave a girl was a phone app. All you needed was the girls national insurance number and once you entered that into the app her picture would appear on the screen and then you just dragged it onto an icon showing a pair of shackles and that was it, she was a slave. This could happen completely without the girls knowledge and the first she would know about it would be when the police arrived to take her down the centre to be auctioned.

This had scared Tracey when the app first came out because her national insurance number was on her school computer record, a record that was easily accessed by piratically anyone at the school, including the kids! So far though the police hadn't turned up to collect her.

And now here she was, in a slave processing centre! It was John's fault of course, she had given him detention earlier in the day and by the time they both left the school together had had asked for a lift home. Feeling that she couldn't say no she had agreed but within a minute of them both getting in her car he had told her he wanted to make a detour to the slave centre as he had to pick something up. To start with he hadn't mentioned the slave centre at all and she was miffed enough about having to make a detour in the first place, if she'd know he wanted to go to the slave centre she would of refused!

It wasn't until they were stood right outside the entrance to the center that she knew where they were going and she had squealed slightly and grabbed Johns arm, “I can't go in there!” she'd gasped at him.

“Why not?” he'd laughed.

“I'm a girl, you could make me a slave in there.” she shrieked.

“Don't be silly, I'm just picking up an auction catalogue for my dad.” he laughed again and Tracey relaxed a little.

“On the other hand that's a good idea of yours, perhaps I should make you a slave, I've heard it's very easy and they give you half the auction fee back.” he said grinning at her.

“It is very easy, you'd hardly have to do anything!” Tracey squealed again,”it's too easy!”

“Sounds good to me.” John laughed and took her hands and led her inside the building.

Tracey was mortified and fascinated in equal measure. The inside was bright and spotlessly clean, it was almost like walking into a banks foyer. Over to the right was a reception desk behind which sat two completely naked girls, both wearing a slave collar. Above their heads was a big sign saying,
New slaves registered here.

To Tracey's surprise there was a queue of people three or four deep at the desk, men with younger girls standing beside them waiting their turn to be registered as slaves. As Tracey watched she saw a young girl at the head of the queue start to undress and within seconds she was as naked as the girls behind the desk and with what looked like a final look of despair she was led away through a door to start her new life.

“Cool naked chicks.” John had laughed beside her and then tugged her hand again and started leading her over to the other side of the room which had more tables. These were unmanned and had glossy auction catalogues on them and Tracey knew what was in the catalogues, pictures of naked girls available to buy!

As if to prove her right on the wall was a large poster which proclaimed that the next auction was at 7.00 pm the next day and it featured a photo of a naked girl standing on the auction block awaiting her fate. The poster proudly stated;

Best selection of fresh pussy in town.
Guaranteed cheapest prices.
All ages colours and sizes.
Just great pussy!

“Is your dad going to buy a slave then John?” Tracey asked as John stood flicking through the catalogue of girls for sale.

He looked up at her for a minute as if he'd forgotten she was there and then grunted, “Of course stupid, he's bought loads.”

Tracey bristled at being called stupid by one of her pupils but she had to admit that this place did bring out her submissive side! The whole idea that she could be registered and sold at the next auction as nothing more than a piece of meat, livestock, was tremendously exciting to her. The sight of the naked slave girls at the registration desks had also had an effect on her and she knew her pussy was soaking wet.

To her dismay though John seemed to treat the whole thing as just a chore his dad had asked him to do and he seemed oblivious to what was really going on in the building, the subjugation and humiliation of women. To him it seemed this was nothing special, it was just a place where you bought and sold naked girls as slaves, so what!

But to Tracey even that was incredibly exciting, Johns complete antipathy to the girls fates was horny, very horny!

“Oh sorry.” she said meekly in answer to his reply to her question and noted his amused look in response to her apology. For a few seconds he just looked at her, almost as if he was seeing her for the first time and then he laughed, “I heard they'd done that.”

Confused Tracey asked him what he meant.

“They put some kind of chemical in the air, hits the girls as soon as they come in, makes them more submissive and docile.” he laughed.

“That's silly.” she laughed nervously.

“Well I heard it's true and it seems to be working on you.” he smiled at her, “you don't want to leave yet do you I bet.”

In shock she knew he was right, she had been horrified at the thought of coming into the building only a few minutes ago and now she definitely did not want to leave, not yet anyway, she told herself.

“Let's have a cup of tea, shall we?” John said pointing to the sign saying café and he took her hand again and started leading her over that way.
She felt embarrassed being led around by the hand by a pupil of hers but she had to admit there was something reassuringly masculine about John's hand, he was supposed to be her pupil but he was still a man and Tracey had no doubt who was now in charge of their little relationship and she kinda liked it.

They were soon sat at a table inside the smallish but clean café just off the main hall of the building. Within a few seconds a completely naked girl approached their table and asked John for his order.

Tracey was a bit taken aback by her blatant nudity, she was a pretty girl with large heavy breasts and she seemed completely unabashed at being naked in public. She wasn't completely naked of course, Tracey noticed that she was wearing a red slave collar but that was it and in the brightly lit room her nudity seemed so exciting to Tracey, the girls naked pussy was practically resting against the table beside Tracey's arm and it was all she could to stop looking at it!

She hardly heard John order them a cup of tea each and she let her eyes slide all over the slaves naked bottom as she walked away.

“You'd enjoy working here as a waitress wouldn't you Tracey.” she heard John laugh and as she snapped back to reality she giggled, “I'm not a slave though.”

“Not yet anyway, “ he laughed at her, “you said it would be easy to make you one once you were in here didn't you?”

“Well yes it would be very easy for you John, all you'd have to do is take me over to the registration desk and they would make it as easy as possible to get me registered I'm sure.” she said keeping here eyes lowered to the table, hating herself for her openly submissive attitude but unable to stop it, or even wanting to stop it!
These users thanked the author Survivor29 for the post (total 4):
jeepsterbertrumm00057audiq9Hooked6

bertrumm00057
Commenter
Commenter

Post by bertrumm00057 »

Survivor29 wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 7:15 am Now, I am both a perfectionist and a terrible writer which results in my writing very slowly if I ever write at all. And I am almost never happy enough with my work to share it. But I am going to push through that discomfort and share with you the partial draft I have of my version of the interview story. The part I have written starts after the heroine (in my story, it's Tracey Smith) gets her assignment to go to the slave centre.

===============================================
The next day Traceyhad dressed smartly in a skirt and blouse, her meagre wages from the paper didn't allow her to own a smart jacket yet and so even though the morning was crisp she stepped out dressed as she was. The morning was so crisp in fact that her nipples immediately hardened and she wished her blouse was thicker as she knew they were clearly visible. Of course, she told herself it was just the cold but she did wonder if it was also the excitement of going to the slave centre!

She was not wearing a bra either. Tracey was busty, very busty at 36D, but her young perky breasts did not sag at all and bras were very out of fashion for slave age girls. She didn’t have the money to spend on such an extravagance anyway. She was too shy to go without panties, though she knew many girls did these days, and she was wearing a small thong. They covered the essentials, at least from the front, and these days they were the most conservative panties a girl her age would wear.

Aside from her skirt and blouse, and her panties, she wore smart black heels. They were, in fact, her only pair of shoes. Shoes had become one of women’s biggest expenses. This was for a variety of reasons, but in a word: slavery. Firstly, slaves were forbidden from wearing shoes and thus shoes had become a symbol of a free woman. Women had already paid more than men for shoes, but with the new social norm that a shoeless woman in public must be a slave, women were willing to pay even more. This caused the price of shoes to skyrocket. Secondly, escaped runaway slaves were more concerned with getting shoes than they were even with getting clothes! Once they had shoes on, they could much more easily blend in with free females, stealing clothes from locker rooms, changing rooms, laundromats, etc. Theft of female property in general was high because no one really cared, but nothing was stolen more than female shoes. Both by runaway slaves and even other free girls. Some of whom were just looking to replace their own lost shoes on the cheap and many who made money by selling them.

Tracey didn’t have the money for any new shoes right now, but even if she did she thought it might be a bad investment right now. Runaway slaves weren’t really an epidemic, considering the number of girls being enslaved every day, but some men were still very unhappy about it and called for drastic changes to be made to curtail the problem.

One such solution was to make it illegal for females, even free females, to wear shoes. It was pointed out that technically, free women did not have any particular rights to wear shoes, but rather that slave women were forbidden from doing so. Many businesses and organisations had already instituted it as a private security measure that women must remove their shoes while on the premise. Last time Tracey went to the bank, a guard took her shoes and cuffed her ankles. Indeed, it was becoming the norm to see not just slaves but free girls shoeless with their ankles and even their wrists cuffed. All too often with some pretence or another found to remove the rest of their clothes as well.
Absolutely excellent. Making it illegal for females to wear shoes. What a splendid idea! I'm sure it may even make them faster when given timed errands to run.
These users thanked the author bertrumm00057 for the post (total 2):
jeepsterSurvivor29

Survivor29
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Survivor29 »

bertrumm00057 wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 2:44 pm
Absolutely excellent. Making it illegal for females to wear shoes. What a splendid idea! I'm sure it may even make them faster when given timed errands to run.
Thank you. I am drawing on inspiration from other stories so I can't say it's a completely original idea, but I am trying to distill the aspects of these stories that I like the most. It's hard to describe, but, well, yeah, it's just hard to describe and I am going to give up trying to explain it more than that... lol.
These users thanked the author Survivor29 for the post:
bertrumm00057

ZeeChromosome
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by ZeeChromosome »

This is pretty good writing, you should keep it up. I'm new to these "Tracy stories", but they're kinda fun.

Hooked6
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Hooked6 »

ZeeChromosome wrote: Mon Aug 16, 2021 10:15 am This is pretty good writing, you should keep it up. I'm new to these "Tracy stories", but they're kinda fun.
You may wish to check the author and originator of the Tracey Smith character, Katie Smith. Her website can be
found here:

https://www.patreon.com/user/posts?u=43008905

It is a site for those wishing to support the author as she writes Trace Smith stories full time as Katie Smith, the author, is a stroke victim, and writing Slave stories not only helps her income but provides a much needed advocation in life. For $5 a month you can have access to all her new stories (regularly updated) as well her archive of older stories going back a couple of decades I think.

nabary
Lurker

Post by nabary »

Hooked6 wrote: Wed Aug 18, 2021 8:23 am
ZeeChromosome wrote: Mon Aug 16, 2021 10:15 am This is pretty good writing, you should keep it up. I'm new to these "Tracy stories", but they're kinda fun.
You may wish to check the author and originator of the Tracey Smith character, Katie Smith. Her website can be
found here:

https://www.patreon.com/user/posts?u=43008905

It is a site for those wishing to support the author as she writes Trace Smith stories full time as Katie Smith, the author, is a stroke victim, and writing Slave stories not only helps her income but provides a much needed advocation in life. For $5 a month you can have access to all her new stories (regularly updated) as well her archive of older stories going back a couple of decades I think.
I am a Member of her website - and her work is realy worth the 5$ - so if you can afford it, support her!