Please don't forget to leave feedback on the stories you read!

Tracey's Halloween Slave Costume - Part 2

Hooked6
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Tracey's Halloween Slave Costume - Part 2

Post by Hooked6 »

Tracey’s Halloween Slave Costume – Part 2
By: Hooked6 (Modern Slavery, Exhibitionism, Bondage)

The following morning, I was as nervous as a cat in a dog pound. This was going to be so out of character for me – imagine me of all people talking about an erotic novel and slavery with my subordinates. How in the heck was I going to do that? Still, I tried to convince myself that this wasn’t something that I deep down had a desire to do, but rather it was something that I HAD to do. Mr. Chambers made it clear that if I wanted to remain with the company, and in all likelihood advance up the corporate ladder, that I had no choice. Socialization and developing interpersonal comradery with the staff were part of our corporate culture, or so he led me to believe, and he did hold my fate in his hands as the senior executive that I reported to.

As I said, I wasn’t sure exactly how I was going to pull this off. I was sure I wasn’t going to just walk up to one of the girls and blurt out something like, “So did any of you like chapter 6 where Katie was stripped naked and led through town?” Heck, I wasn’t even sure they wouldn’t just laugh at me if I even tried to broach the subject. Most of them would only speak to me if it was about work or if I had asked them a question. I had a bad feeling about this.

It turned out that I needn’t have worried as Ashley spotted the book in my hands as I walked through the department and shouted out, “Hey, you bought the book! Hey everybody, Ms. Smith bought Kathryn Jones’ book!” The six of them came over all smiling and followed me as I went to my office to put my things away.

The comments came fast and furious.

“Have you started reading it yet?”

“How far have you gotten?”

“What was your favorite part so far?”

“Did you diddle yourself while reading it? I’ll bet you were wet the whole time the book was in your hands, weren’t you?” Emily asked excitedly.

“EMILY!” Ashley chastised. “What a thing to say?” she then leaned in towards me and asked in a hushed but very enthusiastic tone, “Were you?”

I felt myself blushing at her question eliciting a bunch of “Oooo’s and Ahhhh’s” along with what I can only describe as juvenile school girl giggling as they noticed my face turning red.

“I KNEW you’d like that book!” Emily exclaimed with a note of satisfaction.

“Who would have thought that the prim and professional Ms. Smith would be into smut like we are?” Ashley added gleefully as if she had just uncovered a deep lascivious secret about her boss.

I needed to gain control of this situation before others in the office came over to investigate what was going on. Opening up to 6 people in confidence was one thing; sharing this with the whole darn department was quite another.

“Okay, okay. Calm down everybody,” I said gesturing with my hands for people to quiet down. “Yes, I have started reading it and I DO like what I have read so far.” My last comment resulted in knowing smiles among the girls along with a few giggles. “I do have a couple of questions though that perhaps you can help me with but I know we need to get busy this morning. Can we all meet for lunch in the cafeteria, say around 12:30?” My goal was to hopefully let Mr. Chambers see me conversing with some of my people; laughing and caring on. I knew he always ate in the cafeteria about that time so if Lady Luck was with me. I’d be spotted.

Everyone seemed like they were delighted with that and agreed to meet for lunch at the suggested time.

“I’ll get a table big enough for all of us,” Sandy chimed in and with that the horde, left whispering gawd knows what among each other.

Lunch turned out better than I expected. We laughed and got along much better than I had hoped. I am usually quite shy in ANY social setting but for some reason I felt at ease with these women that I normally kept my distance with. I have no idea why that was; perhaps it was the book that broke the normal social barriers between employees and management?

Maybe Mr. Chambers was right? I was distant and hard to get along with. Perhaps when I let my guard down, I was more approachable. Maybe the problem wasn’t with them after all; it was me.

Whatever the reason, we all seemed to have a good time.

Since we were in a very public setting, we were careful not to get too carried away with the juicier topics of the book but we did all discuss our favorite parts and I learned that I had barely scratched the surface of Katie Jones’ experiences. I was assured that the best parts were yet to come which gave me something to look forward to.

After lunch we all headed back to our department and funny thing . . . the girls were more productive than they had been in a long time and finished the project they had been working on two days ahead of schedule. It was as if they were working as a unified team – something I had been trying to get them to do for over a year but without success.

I made sure that I went out of my way to compliment them on their work and I was genuine in my praise. This had been one of the best days I have had in a long time.

Later on the evening, well after everyone had left, I was packing up when there was a knock on my open door.

“Emily? I thought you had left hours ago. Is there a problem?” I asked sincerely.

“No, not at all. I just came back to ask you something. The girls and I talked about this and we all want to invite you to my house for dinner tomorrow after work. I know it is Friday and you are probably busy but if you could see your way clear we all want you to come.”

There it was. That which I was dreading finally made its appearance. Having lunch at work was one thing but doing social things outside of work seemed like a line I shouldn’t cross. It would be different if I was “just one of the girls” but I wasn’t. I was their boss and in a position of authority over them. This just didn’t seem right.

“I don’t know Emily. That’s awfully nice of you but . . .”

Emily grabbed onto to my arm and pleaded, “Oh please don’t say no, Tracey. We all had such a good time and you saw how happy we all were this afternoon. I think you being, well, like one of us really made a difference. We all felt like we connected somehow. Don’t spoil it. Please say you’ll come.”

I could actually see the sincerity in her eyes and it touched me. Somebody actually wanted to do something with me. Boy, that has never happened before.

“Oh, alright. I’ll be there.”

“Great! See you at 8. Here are the directions to my place.” She handed me a piece of paper and left my office with a smile on her face.

Truth be told, I was looking forward to it. Maybe I’d get to learn more about this slavery thing.

Usually after my evening meal I spent my time on whatever work I brought home with me. I always felt like I had to keep ahead of the curve, studying current trends in our industry, looking over articles on scientific advances in technology that might make for good investments for our company. I never wanted to be caught off-guard or appear uninformed in a meeting with senior management.
Not tonight, though.

Tonight, I ignored work and took my shower early and climbed naked into bed to read more of the true adventures of Kathryn Jones – Slave Girl, as I called her. Being naked while reading her book just seemed right. My skin was tingling with excitement just holding the book. Being naked helped me feel a tiny bit like Katie as her words leapt off the page and into my mind. Mind you, the fact that I was wetter than I think I have EVER been in my entire life – so sexually aroused and hormonally charged – it was almost scary. Was it the book or was it the fact that I was actually naked at 7 o’clock in the evening? This may sound silly but I am NEVER completely naked in my home except while having a bath or a shower. Most of you reading this might find that hard to believe but nudity wasn’t something I was comfortable with even when I am alone. It’s not that I am unattractive. Hell, I am hot if I do say so myself! I am fit, and judging by the looks I get from guys, I am highly desirable. I have always believed, however, that good girls don’t flaunt themselves or take perverse pleasure with their bodies, at least that’s what my mom always said as I was growing up – day and night, 365 days a year.

Damn, this was such an exciting book!

I fell asleep after several intense orgasms reading about Katie being placed in a cage for the night only to be startled awake later on by a muscular large man with a large erect penis grinning at her as he unlocked her cage. The passages describing the forced sexual encounter were strangely hot and carnal. I could feel the danger she was in and the tension in the air as she knew she was about to be ravished by this hunk of a brute bent on satisfying his own desires. I read that part at least three times. What happened to her was so very wrong . . . so why was I so darned thrilled by her situation? What a sick thought. Surely Katie didn’t enjoy that experience. Did she? I didn’t know because I fell into the deeply satisfied slumber of the sexually fulfilled – well at least that’s how I imagined it would feel like as I never really had sexual intercourse with any man, let a lone a muscular, attractive brute or heck, even with a nerdy-looking guy with pimples. I laughed at that thought.

Lunch the next day was even more fun than the previous day. We all giggled and several shared some rather interesting experiences they had had in the past. It turns out Kim and Ashley told the group about having to wear a dog collar while being led naked in front of fraternity brothers who were brought in to witness some sorority hazing/initiation rituals they both had to endure. Even though they were at separate Uni’s and had pledged different sororities, their experiences had a lot in common. It almost made me wished I had pledged a sorority just for the experience. Of course, back then I wouldn’t have been caught dead hanging out with the airheads of Greek life. Right now, though, it seemed awfully exciting.

I was laughing at something one of the girls said when I just happened to look around the cafeteria to see if we were drawing too much attention to ourselves and I spotted Mr. Chambers sitting a couple of tables away looking directly at me. At first, I wanted to crawl under a rock as I knew I was being ever so unprofessional carrying on with these girls like a bunch of school kids. I could almost feel the positive energy draining from my soul as he looked at me, presumably judgmentally. All was soon put right though when his stone-cold facial features turned into an approving smile as he gave me a discreet “thumbs up,” before looking down at his meal and resumed reading some papers he had on his table.

Score one for me, I thought proudly. At least now he knows I was at least trying to do as he had asked me. I could see that if I kept up this charade of being one of the girls, I might just someday get that promotion that I have been working diligently towards these past years. I had the talent and the drive. Whatever it takes, I thought to myself. Whatever it takes. My drive to achieve a goal I set for myself would see me through whatever challenges that were placed in my way.

I was brought back reality when I realized the table had gotten quiet and Ashley’s voice was saying rather impatiently, “Well, Tracey . . . have you?”

“Um . . . what? I’m sorry I was a bit distracted for a moment. Did you ask me something?”

The girls began giggling and Emily said, “Forgive her, ya’ll. Her mind is on that book and imagining Mr. Chambers whipping her sorry naked ass for not pleasing him.”

The howl of laughter was way too loud causing several nearby patrons to look up in our direction to see what was going on.

“EMILY!” I exclaimed with such embarrassment my whole body felt on fire.
“Oh, she’s just messing with you, Tracey,” Sandy said. “Don’t give it another thought. She doesn’t mean anything by it. We kid each other all the time like this.”

I cleared my throat and tried to regain my composure. “Of course,” I finally said plastering a phony smile on my face. “I was just messing with you guys as well. Did you ask me something Ashley?”

Ashley smiled and started over, “Yes, actually. I was wondering if you had ever worn a dog collar before, you know, as part of a Sorority event or just fooling around in the bedroom with a former boyfriend or something.”

“Oh, don’t be silly . . .” I said dismissively before I realized she was asking a serious question. Not wanting to ruin the comradery we have gained I quickly changed gears. “Well, truthfully, it has never come up before but it DOES sound intriguing.” Ashley’s face lit up as if I had given her the answer she was hoping for. It was a lie on my part of course but I did so want to be part of the group.

“You should try it sometime. I’m wearing one now,” she said proudly.

“GET OUT OF HERE,” Emily said laughing, “Are you really? Here at work?”

“Want to see it?” Ashley asked as she reached for the neckline of her stylish business jacket she was wearing and pulling the lapels apart; loosened her Lombardi Silk Ascot; discretely undid the top button of her white blouse and revealed that she indeed was wearing a white leather-looking dog collar with a small brass ring protruding ever so slightly from the front of the collar – presumably for a leash. I could tell it was a real dog collar because of the label that said “PetSmart” sewn into the body of the collar.

“ASHLEY!” Emily exclaimed. “You’re so brave!”

“I love it,” Kim said approvingly. “I never would have known you had it on. Does it make you aroused just knowing you have it on?”

“What do you think, Tracey?” Ashley asked seeking my approbation.

“Why . . . I think it’s . . . it’s FANTASTIC!” I finally said choosing my words carefully. “I wish I was that brave.” The girls began chatting with Ashley asking her questions like, why was she wearing a collar, and did she buy it herself or was it a gift from someone else?

I barely heard what they were asking let alone what she answered in reply. Instead my mind wandered to thinking about Katheryn Jones and how she had to wear a collar in real life. Imagine a REAL slave collar. I felt myself discretely touching my neck and realized I was getting wet – really wet! I wished that I was home instead of at work. I also sensed my breathing was getting more rapid than normal – something I needed to hide from the group lest they got the wrong idea.

“Hey, we’d better get back. We’ve been here much longer than our allotted time. We don’t want our bitch of a boss to complain, do we?” Kim said making all the girls laugh. I knew they were kidding now, but I wondered how many times had that been said in contempt about me in the past?

“Yeah, we can continue this discussion tonight at my place,” Emily said then turning to me added, “You still have the directions I gave you yesterday, right?”

“Oh yes, I have them. I think I can find it okay. Eight o’clock, right?”

“That’s right. See you then.”

It was about an hour before normal quitting time when my phone rang. When I answered it, it was Amy, Mr. Chamber’s secretary. That’s all I needed. Today had been going so well.

“Tracey, please hold the line for Mr. Chambers. He needs to speak to you.”

“Certainly,” I said with my most professional demeanor. That dreaded, cheesy canned music came blaring into my ear over the phone as I waited and I made a mental note to talk to marketing about their choice of their on-hold musical selection.

Suddenly, there was a voice, “Ah, Tracey . . . I’m glad I caught you before you left for the weekend. It always amazes me how many of my managers bug out early on Fridays as if they only work four days a week. Anyway, where was I? Oh yes . . . two things, Tracey. First, I got a call from Amber in Legal regarding you.”

Oh boy, here it comes. What did I do now? I wondered. “Is there a problem?” I asked meekly.

“No, actually. She wanted to say that she had a meeting with you yesterday about some of the contingencies you negotiated with that energy lease with the German firm, Tristar Petroleum. She told me she was expecting the usual confrontational response from you pertaining to changes she was going to insist be made to the lease and to her surprise, you were most helpful. You explained why certain provisions were needed and you cooperated in deleting things that were not in our company’s interest. All-in-all, and I quote, ‘you were a delight to deal with yesterday’ and she wanted me to know.”

“Well, thank you, Mr. Cham . . .”

Interrupting me, he continued, “But what I really wanted to say is that I saw you in the cafeteria today and I must say your key people seemed to really be enjoying their lunch with you. Frankly, I never thought you had it in you to relate to your staff like you appeared to be doing this afternoon. That’s the ticket, Tracey. Keep it up. Keep your staff happy. I want more reports of how delightful you are to work with. Do whatever it takes. Got it? Your future depends upon it.”

“Yes, sir, I’m trying.”

“Remember, I have inside sources everywhere so don’t just concentrate on only your key people, but on everyone you interact with. I’ll know if you don’t. Gotta run . . .” Then there was a click which I assumed that meant he was done with me.

What does one wear to a casual get together and dinner with people you only know professionally without appearing stuck-up or a snob? I stared into my closet of mostly work attire, expensive suits, designer gowns for formal affairs, and the like. I was a bit surprised that I didn’t seem to have any genuinely casual attire that was trendy enough for a social encounter outside of work. These women have ONLY seen me at work. I needed to make the right sort of impression so as to “fit in.” The problem is I had no idea how to do that.

I smiled when a little voice in my head suggested, “Why do you just go naked?” It sure would solve a bunch of problems.

I slid hanger after hanger across the rods in my closet . . . back and forth dismissing possible selections only to come back to those same choices wondering if that was really the best outfit to wear only to dismiss it again sliding even more hangers back and forth.

I glanced at the clock on my bedside table. Time was running short. I spotted the Kathryn Jones’ book and muttered to myself. “You’ve got it made, bitch. No worries about what to wear every day for you.” A tingle ran up my spine the moment that thought was completed. I stared hard at the cover of the book and replied sarcastically, “You know, you’re going to be the death of me yet, Slave Girl.”

Little did I know how prophetic that that snarky remark would be.

In the end, I chose a knee length casual one-piece gauze-like beige dress to go over my bra and panties. I slipped on a pair of sandals and headed out the door. It would have to do. I just hoped everyone else wasn’t dressed in their work attire. Boy, would I feel out of place!

Then I thought of Ashley wearing just a dog collar to dinner and muttered to myself, “Well, it could always be worse.”

When I arrived everyone else was already there. Emily welcomed me inside with a casual hug and Ashley immediately handed me a glass of wine as if it was her job to do so. Mercifully everyone was wearing grunge clothes like ripped jeans, T-shirts with suggestive sayings like that tag line off the old Tootsie Roll commercial “How many licks does it take . . .” with an arrow pointing down towards her crotch. I felt I had chosen my attire wisely as I was pretty sure I was the best dressed person there without being snobbish.

Dinner consisted of pizza and more wine . . . LOTS of wine. I was beginning to feel pretty light-headed and I knew I had to be careful. I never did hold my alcohol well and Ashley was doing her job of being the group’s wine steward by shoving another full glass of wine into my hand the second my glass was empty.

Everyone was friendly and we all joked around about a variety of topics. I was really beginning to actually LIKE these people. Who knew? Maybe old lard-bottom was actually right for a change.

After a couple of hours, I began to detect some knowing glances among the girls that went on repeatedly but secretively; intermittently, for some time, as if there was some unspoken secret that they shared and that I guess I wasn’t supposed to know about. I HATE secrets. Of course, it may be just the wine messing with my judgment. Yeah, that was it. It was the wine. Gee, I was having such a good time.

By the third hour, things got a little quieter as we all sat around on the floor or on pillows chatting away when Kim brought up the book. The moment it was mentioned I juiced up. I hadn’t been horny so many times in one week since I was a teenager in high school.

I mentioned the chapter when Kattie was pulled from her cage and ravished by a muscular stud and everyone seemed to agree that was a hot scene but the best scenes apparently were later on beginning in chapters 20 and 21 and on towards the end – which I hadn’t gotten to yet. Being the friends that they were, no one was willing to give me any hints as to what was going to happen but the all agreed I wasn’t anywhere near discovering the thrill of her slave experiences.

The room got quiet again and several more knowing glances went around the room which I think they all were hoping that I didn’t notice. Finally, Emily broke the ice.

“Tracey, I need to talk to you about something. Normally when we get together at the end of the week, we play a little game which we take quite seriously. I talked with everybody here and to a person we all had a great time these last few days and are feeling like you might be one of us but . . .”

“But what?”

“Well, let’s just say we are all into trying some exciting things every now and then and we want to ask you to join in but . . . well . . . once I tell you about this, we have to have your assurance that whatever you learn about us has to remain in the strictest confidence. We are all professionals and we guard our friendship diligently. Any betrayal is dealt with severely.”

“What, are you like members of the Russian Mafia or something,” I said laughing but my laughter was met with cold silence. No one thought my attempt at humor was funny.

“Maybe this was a mistake,” Ashley said sadly.

“No, please,” I pleaded. “If I said or did anything to upset anyone, I’m sorry. It’s just that this is all knew to me and these last few days have been very special for me. You all know I don’t have the best people skills but I am trying to open up more.

“Okay,” Emily said, “if you are serious about joining in, we’d like you to sign a confidentiality agreement. We’ve all signed one and we take protecting each other very seriously. You see we share some of our most intimate fantasies with each other and do our best to help make some of those fantasies become real. We provide an environment to talk about intimate details without fear that someone would use what they learn for political or personal gain.”

Boy, did THAT pique my interest. “You mean like Ashley wearing her dog collar to work or talking about this book – that sort of thing?”

“Yes, but much, MUCH more. But to find out you must become one of us and that means we have to trust you and that you agree to consequences if you violate that contract.”

“Okay,” I said “I can do that. I guess trust works both ways so if you can trust me, I can trust you. Where do I sign?”

Emily, no stranger to legal contracts, produced a rather thick confidentiality agreement consisting of many, many pages of legalese. Glancing through the contract I agreed that I was to be privileged to confidential and most likely embarrassing details about the other members of the group that under penalty I agreed to protect, etc., etc.

Right then I realized that I should be studying this in detail and even seeking legal advice before making a decision but, well, I was tipsy, horny, dying to learn what games these girls played which all combined to cloud my judgement. I wanted in and I was willing to do what it took. Besides, according to Mr. Chambers, these girls held the key to my success at the executive level and if HE felt that I needed to keep them happy then I needed to “do what it takes” to make them happy.

I signed and the girls all witnessed my signature. They even had me place my index fingerprint next to my signature to verify my identity so I couldn’t claim later on that it wasn’t me that signed the contract.

All the girls congratulated me on my decision. Then Emily announced, “Now, friends, it is time to play a game.”

Next up: “Chapter Three, The Bet.”
These users thanked the author Hooked6 for the post (total 12):
orflash64jeepsterautomagix12HarlequinTealc000jardam1Survivor29jean.amelotGreyRoseFreight_Train and 2 more users

orflash64
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Re: Tracey's Halloween Slave Costume - Part 2

Post by orflash64 »

Wow, you just turned a vague story idea into a major great story. Only two chapters in and it's so intriguing. Definitely laying tracks for some interesting plot twists. I was half expecting the girls to make Tracey strip naked and put on a collar and pose for a blackmail picture should she ever break the trust of the group, but the contract was an interesting twist. :tiphat:
These users thanked the author orflash64 for the post (total 2):
Hooked6lovethissite
A picture is worth a thousand words, a picture of a beautiful nude lady, priceless.

Hooked6
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Hooked6 »

Thank you for the kind words, Orflash. I hope others think the same way. Things start happening in the next chapter and the plot gets more involved. As you surmised the first two chapters laid the ground work and character development for the story and the action to follow.

Hooked6
These users thanked the author Hooked6 for the post:
orflash64

Survivor29
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Survivor29 »

Very good build up/intro. Glad to see another story from you Hooked6.

Did you ever end up finishing that Tracey story where she ends up in a pillory? Totally understand if you hit writer's block or something, but if the ending is posted somewhere and I missed it then I'd like to read it.

Hooked6
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Hooked6 »

Thank you Survivor. I am glad you are enjoying this so far.

As to your question, Yes and no. Yes, I have finished The Scavenger Hunt (The Pillory story as you referred to it) but no, I haven't published it yet as I don't seem quite happy with it. I have few ideas in mind to make the ending a bit better but I just haven't gotten around to putting it into text. That said, I hope to have my revision done soon (in a week or so) and post the last chapters. Thanks for sticking with it.

Hooked6

Survivor29
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Survivor29 »

Hooked6 wrote: Fri Oct 16, 2020 10:03 am Thank you Survivor. I am glad you are enjoying this so far.

As to your question, Yes and no. Yes, I have finished The Scavenger Hunt (The Pillory story as you referred to it) but no, I haven't published it yet as I don't seem quite happy with it. I have few ideas in mind to make the ending a bit better but I just haven't gotten around to putting it into text. That said, I hope to have my revision done soon (in a week or so) and post the last chapters. Thanks for sticking with it.

Hooked6
Thanks. Sorry I forgot the name, lol. It had a good build up and I was curious to see where it would go.

Harlequin
Commenter
Commenter

Post by Harlequin »

Love the story, and is that the sound of a trap closing that I hear? I think it is. Also, looking forward to the conclusion of Scavenger Hunt.

lovethissite
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by lovethissite »

Hooked: Love your stories. Are you planning to continue any of your series? Thank you and continued great writing.
These users thanked the author lovethissite for the post:
Hooked6

Hooked6
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Hooked6 »

yes I will be finishing all these stories as well as posting a few new stories. Sorry for the delay. Thanks for the kind words.

Hooked6
These users thanked the author Hooked6 for the post (total 4):
imreadonly2Marcellomcojardam1automagix12

Cwelst72
Commenter
Commenter

Post by Cwelst72 »

Happy to hear that.

timerider
Bronze Member
Bronze Member