Please don't forget to leave feedback on the stories you read!

Pixies Insight Part 2

New to writing? Post your story here. For first-time authors.
Gee
Commenter
Commenter

Pixies Insight Part 2

Post by Gee »

----------------------------------------------

“And thus ends my demonstration.”

Carmen went back to the working bench where she had laid out a tool bag to inspect its contents.

Gwyneth was dazed. Moments ago she was about to climax, now she felt like she was falling down a cliff.

“Won’t You finish what You started?”

“I finished my demonstration.” Carmen stated.

“That’s not what I meant. You have to … ” Gwyneth, still standing at the window, started to inch away from it as she saw someone walking past without looking in her direction.

“You are not my client. You are here on county order. So You don’t get to tell me what I have to do.”

“You can’t leave me hanging like this!” Gwyneth pleaded.

“Fine.” Carmen opened a drawer of the workbench and took out a pole. The pole had a bolt on one side and a thread on the other. She went to the middle of the room, removed a cap on the floor to unveil an embedded thread and screwed the pole into it. Then she went back to the drawer and after short consideration chose a dildo with a bolt at the base of it, closed the drawer and returned to the pole to screw the dildo on. Carmen took a look at Gwyneth and adjusted the height of the pole so that Gwyneth could mount and dismount the attached dildo. In combination with ankle cuffs or spreader bars and adjusting their height after the slaves mounted them these poles were great tools to fix slaves in one spot for presentation or inspection. But at a lower height, they could be used to let them ‘scratch an itch’.

“You can use this. Clean up afterward.“ Carmen said while again returning to the workbench.

“You can’t tell me to ...”

“I’m not telling you to. I can’t tell you to, you’re no slave. I’m offering you.” explained Carmen while inspecting the tool bag.

“You ordered me around for the pictures”

“Like every photographer does”

“You restrained me.”

“I offered You to try it, You said yes.”

“But you told me to stay.”

“You could have walked away. You were not fixed in place after all. And I just wanted to demonstrate to you that’s not Bondage getting you off. I thought you should be aware of that.”

Gwyneth let that sink in. “To what end?” she asked after a while.

“I beg your pardon?”

“Why do you want me to believe that I need to be controlled? Do you think I should let You enslave me for my fulfillment?”

“Possibly. Yes. Possibly by someone you trust. We have got a recurring client who is here for at least three times a year to get enslaved for a limited period, 30 days, shortest period possible, and sold to a prearranged buyer. The same buyer every time. Perhaps this could be a way for you as well. Perhaps you could be a very happy permanent slave. But if you don’t know what you need you might end up in the wrong place and become a very unhappy one.”

“And if I don’t want to become a slave at all?”

“You might still become very unhappy.”

Gwyneth didn’t know how to reply to that, so she didn’t.

“Listen right now I can’t do anything more for You. I can’t chip You, I’m only certified to chip livestock and you are no slave. This branch will be shut down during the renovation so we have to transfer most of the inventory off-site and we have to prepare for that .”

With that, she took a can of devox spray out of the tool bag and shook it. She guessed about ten doses left in the can. With twenty slaves to be transferred later, she decided to get an unused can and put it in the bag. With the partly used can in hand, she went to the door to give it to Gerald, so the remainder could be used at the front desk. But before she reached the door the telephone rang. She put the can down on the table and went to the desk to answer the phone. After listening for a short while she said “OK I'll be with you in a couple of minutes.” and ended the call.

She went to the workbench, closed the tool bag, and took it. Then she turned to Gwyneth and said “I have to go, there is a problem with the slave transporter. You stay here and wait for the doctor. But I think it could take a while until he gets here. Maybe I'm back before he arrives. In any case, I’ll be back to check you out of inventory.”

She took a look at the sulky-looking girl’s arms. “I should take the handcuffs off since they do not really do something for you.”

“I like my restraints as they are, thank you very much.” came the snippy retort.

“Suit yourself. Till later.” Carmen said and left the room.

Out of the door, she spoke to the other slave handler at the front desk.

“Gerald. The transporter had an accident down the road. I'll get down there and assess the situation. Leave the girl in the backroom and if the Doc gets here before I am back: Tell him to do the exam and the chipping in the back room and keep the girl there. I want to handle her myself.”

“Finally found a personal project after all?” Gerald answered with a grin. Gerald had done three. He managed to get his first into a consort companion program. The academy was not as prestigious as some of the better known in the south, but he was still very pleased with the results and was happily married to that girl.

“Shut up. I’ll call you if I need someone down there.”

With that Carmen left and Gerald proceeded to work at the terminal.

After a while, Thomas came to the front desk to ask what tasks he could take on.

Gerald consulted his screen. “2390 is scheduled for grading in about an hour. The transport is delayed but I guess will happen later in any case. There are two for the Doc: 6177 in the stockroom aaaand… ” he searched the screen “… 8636. She is in the backroom and … ”.

The ringing phone interrupted him. After a glance at the display, he answered his phone. “Carmen?” he said and then listened. “OK, I’m on my way.”

He turned to Thomas “The transporter had an accident, I’ll go there and help Carmen sort it out. The Doc will be there as well and Carmen guessed he won’t be back for two hours. He locked the desk and the terminal. “Gotta go. You hold the fort” he said and left.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After Carmen left Gwyneth was left alone with her thoughts.

“What does she know about me! Nothing!”

She paced the room.

“Perhaps she knows slave psychology. That doesn’t mean she knows anything about me!”

She didn’t go too close to the window, the shutters were still up.

“She is a slave handler. Of course, she sees a slave in everyone.”

On the other side, the table and the chairs limited her range, so she was basically angrily stomping around the pole in the middle of the room.

“To a hammer, everything is a nail. She is just trying to lure me in.”

But she couldn’t deny that Carmen really got her going at the window.

“But because she had me in Bondage for an hour” she argued with herself. “And then she fingered me. Of course, that made me horny!”

She looked at the pole with the dildo on top and stopped.

“And by now I’m even longer in bondage, I’ll show her!”

She tried to straddle the pole and after she lifted herself up by standing on tiptoes was able to mount the pole. As she stood flat on the ground the first two or three inches already entered her. Now she started doing squats slowly and her pussy was still wet enough to let the dildo enter her easily. “Carmen chose a nice one.” she thought. Not too wide not too thin. She worked the pole slowly for a while to get the lubrication up, then she sped up. With closed eyes, she tried to think about the pictures of herself she saw earlier. About how she looked with her arms cuffed and chained tightly behind her back. About how her tits were pushed forward by that. She tried to feel how her arms were fixed in that position. She grew more desperate and sped further up. But no matter how hard she tried she didn’t get anywhere near the level of excitement she hit earlier at the window. Gwyneth had reached a tempo she couldn’t possibly increase anymore. Her excitement didn’t increase, to the contrary, only her frustration grew.

She stopped. Gasping for air she stood there, the tip of the dildo still inside her. As she tried to unmount the pole she found out that it had been easier to mount the pole than it was to unmount it. And she had to struggle to mount it in the first place. Fearing she was trapped like a mouse in a humane trap, to be collected later, she started tearing up. But with a last big effort, placing her legs as close to the pole as possible and getting as high on tiptoes as she could, she only just managed to get off the pole.

Finally free, she gave the pole a kick. “Fuck!”

Out of breath and defeated she looked at the dildo. She might not have come but she sure left her mark. She couldn’t leave it this way. Carmen would notice and ask about it. And she would know that she tried and didn’t make it. She might have been defeated but she didn’t want her to know it.

So she got on her knees to clean up her mess. She did own a dildo and made use of it, and she did suck on it to make it wet, but not after she had it in her pussy. However, she did taste her own pussy earlier today. At the window after Carmen told her to clean her finger. She remembered that. Eyes closed she sucked her finger and tasted herself. And the slave handler told her to ‘Clean up afterward’. She was surprised to find herself already licking the dildo from the base to the tip and circling the pole. She imagined the slave handler, firmly holding her head by the hair, directing her around the pole…

Suddenly she found herself pressing her legs together to produce some friction as she moved her hips, moaning while licking the pole with fervor.

“What! No! Fuck! No!”

She sprang up. This can’t be true. Carmen can’t be right, right?

She was angry. About Carmen being right, herself being wrong, and the world in general.

She kicked a chair which toppled over and slumped in another.

That's when Thomas opened the door.

She looked up, recognized him from the front desk, and froze.

He recognized her from the front desk as well. He saw a slave, upset, severely restrained, sitting on a chair, after having toppled another. This seemed unreal. He wondered shortly if this was set up for his evaluation.

Whatever it was he had to get this under control. Shock and Awe, as the was taught. He was reaching for his remote to shock her by her collar but recognized that she wasn’t wearing a shock collar.

“Slave Kneel!” he said as forcefully as he could without starting to scream.

While Gwyneth sprang from the chair he unholstered his shock-stick and with a trained flick of his hand expanded it. Seeing that Gwyneth kneeled immediately.

“Slaves are not to sit on chairs! They either stand or kneel!” he said while he closed the distance.

“But...” Gwyneth started to say but she didn’t get any further. Thomas grabbed her head with his left hand and pulled her back. At the same time, he poked his shock-stick between her legs and shocked her.

“AAAAAAAAAAArgh!” she screamed. Because of her shocked pussy. And because she tried to bend forward. But the only thing she achieved was to get her hair pulled because the slave handler held her head firmly in Position.

He saw the devox spray on the table. Was this part of a setup? Again it didn’t matter.

“And slaves are not to back-talk! Open your mouth slave!”

Gwyneth again tried to explain her situation. “But I AAAAAAAAAAARGH...” He shocked her again. He put the stick on the table and took the spray can. He pulled her head further back, she screamed a third time and he sprayed the devox agent in her mouth. He put the can on the table and took his stick back.

He placed the stick again between her legs and turned her head so that he could look into her watery eyes.

“Do I need to shock you again slave?” She tried to shake her head but was held firmly. But the message came through.

He looked at her. She had her number written on her hip so she wasn’t chipped yet. Either she was in for grading or freshly enslaved. Which would possibly explain why she was so upset.

“Are you here for grading?” Again she tried to shake her head.

Freshly enslaved then. Of course! She was scheduled for an exam along with 6177.

Looking down his stick he noticed she wasn’t shaven yet. Doc hated it when slaves weren’t clean-shaven and he had to do it himself. ‘I’m not here to do the handler's work’ he would say. Well then.

He slowly loosened his grip and when he was convinced 8636 wouldn't try anything stupid again went to the workbench. He turned it so the short side faced Gwyneth. He got a tube of hair removal creme and a pair of gloves and put them on the workbench. Then he unfolded the integrated pillory and adjusted the height to the length of Gwyneth’s legs so she would have to stand deeply bend over.

He went over to Gwyneth who was feeling steamrolled and was in fear to be run over again.

“Up slave!” She stood up. He led her to the pillory made her bend down and locked her head in it.

“Spread your legs slave!” he ordered, put on the gloves, and took the tube from the workbench.
He squeezed a generous amount of creme on his hand and applied it to 8636’s crotch. Then he wiped his hands clean with some tissues. It didn’t take long for her to feel something happening. It started to as a warm feeling and then transitioned quickly into a growing burning. After that, it felt like her pussy was being singed. Tears started to flow. She soon began to ‘dance’. Lifting one heel then the other.

SMACK

“Stop hopping around or I will make your ass burn as well slave!”

She felt it already burning after one swat. So she kept her feet on the floor. But stood alternating on her toes then on her heels, then she bent her ankle and stood on the outer edges of her feet. She bent her knees and wriggled around with her butt. But all of this didn’t seem to merit another swat.

After five minutes which seemed like an hour for Gwyneth, he removed the creme and the hair by roughly wiping her clean. Her chemically irritated pussy now was getting abraded as well. The removal of the creme didn’t make the burning stop though. She realized that it was here to stay for a while.

Thomas thought about how to proceed. They already had 22 slaves in 20 cages downstairs. But he didn’t felt like he could let 8636 stay here unattended. And he had her and 6177 to bring to Doc so it would be better to have them in one place.

So he freed 8636 from the pillory ordered her to kneel, folded the pillory, and cleaned up.

Gwyneth looked down and saw that her crotch was glowing red. She was hoping Carmen would come back and sort this out soon.

“Slave Up!” ‘I’m no Slave!’ Gwyneth thought but saw no chance to convey this message to the young slave handler. She stood up again and he started to lead her to the door. As she understood where this was going she stopped and shook her head.

Thomas was getting annoyed by this slave, unruly and without a shock collar. He had to get a grip on her. He first thought about switching the collar, but then had a faster solution. He expanded his shock-stick and pressed a button that released a noose at the tip. Then he stuck the stick up between 8636’s back and her elbow-cuffs, pulled the noose over her head, pulled it close, and blocked the noose by pressing the button again.

Gwyneth couldn’t see what the slave handler was doing but sensed something around her neck was pulled close and she became very afraid.

He pressed the button for the ‘menacing mode’, and 8636 began to feel a very noticeable prickling around her neck. He didn’t want to shock her yet as she might fall down and the situation would have been worsened.

Gwyneth didn’t want to feel another shock so when he ordered “Move slave!” she continued to walk to the door.

He again led her to the door, managed to open it this time but after he shoved her out of the door and as she saw the busy counter hall she stopped again. Thomas pulled the handle of the shock-stick up, which forced her to bend over and spanked her hard.

SMACK

SMACK

SMACK

SMACK

SMACK

SMACK

The busy hall fell nearly silent. Most of the people were looking where the sound came from. Everyone who saw her before recognized the short girl with nearly white hair. Her head became equally red to her snatch and now her bum. Partly because she was forced to stand bend over but for the most part out of shame.

Thomas had to lock the door but he had to park 8636 first. So he led her, still bend over, to the desk. He got a short length of chain out of his pocket and connected it to her collar. At the front of the desk were a row of rings fitted. He pulled the other side of the chain through one of them, forcing 8636 to lie her head on the desk, and hooked the end to another ring.

He then went back to lock the door, and the people in the queues started commenting:

“Nice glow!”

“When is her auction? I wanna bid.”

“Look at how wet she is! Her snatch is glistening”

‘Wet? How could she be wet?’ All Gwyneth could feel was burning. Burning shame, burning irritation at her pussy, and burning marks the handler’s hand left at her backside.

“Excuse me!” someone beside her said. Her head was facing the other direction and without thinking about it, but with some struggling because her head was pinned so close to the surface of the desk, she turned her head. “The desk wasn’t manned so the delivery boy left a package for you with me.” the man said to Thomas. With rising panic, she recognized the doorman who placed the parcel on the desk. He looked down at her and smiled. She wanted to disappear so badly. The parcel was too big to be stored inside the desk so Thomas unlocked the door again. He took the package and asked the doorman “Could you watch her while I stow this away. I don’t want the crowd to have a go on her.”

“Sure can do.” the doorman answered.

After Thomas took the parcel, he again smiled down at Gwyneth. “Again blushing at me I see.”

She couldn’t answer but she wouldn’t have anything to reply anyways.

“Your backside is blushing nicely too” he noted, letting his hand feel the glow of her cheek.

“And even your twat has a matching color.” His hand slid over to her pussy and he let one finger glide along her slit, making Gwyneth shiver. He looked at his finger and then wiped it clean under her nose.

Before today, the idea of smelling, let alone tasting, her own juices wouldn’t have crossed her mind. But right now she found the smell entering her nose strangely intoxicating.

Thomas came back, locked the door, and thanked the doorman. “Thanks, Frank.”

“Don’t mention it. Bye.”

Now Thomas could finally transfer 8636 to the stockroom. And he wouldn’t let her cause trouble again. He unlocked the desk to open a drawer and took out a pair of bigger cuffs, and locked the desk again. With the cuffs in hand, he went to the other side of the desk and put the cuffs at 8636’s legs, above the knees. “Stay put slave!” he ordered her, unhooked the chain from the desk, pulled it back through the ring, and then connected the chain to her leg-cuffs.

The slave handler stood beside her and put his middle fingers in her pussy, noting how well lubricated she was. The thought crossed his mind that she might be a painslut used to set up an evaluation case. His thought was not deterring him. He put his thumb up her ass. She would have squealed if she weren’t devoxed. Then he grabbed her hair and under the view of the many queuing people began to move her to the door at the back of the hall. The same route he took with the other girl as Gwyneth watched them and fantasized about being in bondage like that. Well, her fantasy came true. And then some…
Last edited by Gee on Tue Aug 31, 2021 4:18 am, edited 4 times in total.
These users thanked the author Gee for the post (total 18):
orflash64jardam1dakswigginjawsjeepsterautomagix12Scman493ElJefedtrelskyjean.amelot and 8 more users

jaws
Shark
Shark

Re: Pixies Insight Part 2

Post by jaws »

Nice followup, I enjoyed the use of the one bar prison ;)

jeepster
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by jeepster »

Nice chapter! Am interested where the next will take her! Good job!

automagix12
Site Operator
Site Operator

Post by automagix12 »

jaws wrote: Fri Aug 27, 2021 12:14 pm Nice followup, I enjoyed the use of the one bar prison ;)
For Jaws and anybody else interested, on this commercial adult website you can find a couple of "One Bar Prison" professional photo sessions, some preview images are free: https://www.metalbondage.com/
Here is a deep link to a preview example.
These users thanked the author automagix12 for the post (total 2):
jeepsterjaws
Good girls will not be spanked here :D

jaws
Shark
Shark

Post by jaws »

Thanks for the link, regarding the rotating display that would be an interesting punishment for shoplifting. Either on display modelling something for the store or nothing at all, or next to a sign with her crime and personal information if they wanted to be harsh :cop:

another comment on the story: hopefully fortune favours her poor pussy a bit more in the future, first denied and then fried by both electrical and chemical means, no wonder it's red and sensitive! I have a feeling her luck may have run out, though...

ElJefe
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post by ElJefe »

automagix12 wrote: Fri Aug 27, 2021 1:34 pm For Jaws and anybody else interested, on this commercial adult website you can find a couple of "One Bar Prison" professional photo sessions, some preview images are free: https://www.metalbondage.com/
Here is a deep link to a preview example.
It's important to note that for the one bar prison to work, the heels have to be lifted off the ground with the tip of the phallus all the way up against the cervix. Nobody can hold that position forever, with the resultant danger that when their legs give out, their uterus may be injured.

The easy fix is to put the subject in high heels that take her weight, yet do not allow her to lift high enough to slip her introitus over the tip of the phallus. I've also seen a version in the story where the subject had to stand on wedges attached to the floor. The wedges bore her weight, and lifted her heels high enough that she couldn't elevate herself by stepping off of them.

A safety precaution for longer term use (over a half hour or so) would be a narrow wedge saddle attached to the bar, like a Spanish Pony. That would allow a woman to take her weight off her legs without being impaled, but would be very painful on her perineum, encouraging her to return to supporting herself with her legs as soon as possible. An escape hazard would be that she could grasp the saddle and support her weight with her arms while she climbs off...that would be painful and require a strong woman to accomplish, but it is possible. To prevent that, immobilizing her arms in a box tie would suffice.
These users thanked the author ElJefe for the post (total 4):
automagix12jeepsterZeeChromosometimerider

ZeeChromosome
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by ZeeChromosome »

Well phooey! I was literally reading this episode, realized I was reading Chapter 2, went back to read Chapter 1... and came back to find that Chapter 2 had been removed.
-
So... darnit. Please re-post Chapter 2 when you are happy with it.
-
Thanks!
-
PS - I put your post in Google Translate and it partially translated your post and said you were speaking Latin and said you used the word "pain" a lot. Whatever it is, I hope you feel better soon.
-
Always here, amigo.
-
Zee.

Gee
Commenter
Commenter

Post by Gee »

ZeeChromosome wrote: Sun Aug 29, 2021 11:49 pm Well phooey! I was literally reading this episode, realized I was reading Chapter 2, went back to read Chapter 1... and came back to find that Chapter 2 had been removed.
-
So... darnit. Please re-post Chapter 2 when you are happy with it.
-
Thanks!
-
Look here: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=794
PS - I put your post in Google Translate and it partially translated your post and said you were speaking Latin and said you used the word "pain" a lot. Whatever it is, I hope you feel better soon.
It's just a place holder text.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lorem_ipsum

Hooked6
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Hooked6 »

Um . . . did the author DELETE part 2? The part 2 of the story I saved Saturday seems to be missing.

Gee
Commenter
Commenter

Post by Gee »

Hooked6 wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 8:59 am Um . . . did the author DELETE part 2? The part 2 of the story I saved Saturday seems to be missing.
Please look here