Please don't forget to leave feedback on the stories you read!

Story challenge? "What If" scenario for your characters (or anyone)?

For the discussion of general embarrassment/humiliation that doesn't fit in the other two categories.
Survivor29
Gold Member
Gold Member

Story challenge? "What If" scenario for your characters (or anyone)?

Post by Survivor29 »

I was just reminded of an idea I thought of awhile ago. I've seen the concept of story challenges before. E.g. write your best Halloween story or whatever.

I thought that a version of that might work here. Some sort of challenge like, "Write a short story set in a modern setting with the Female Slavery Act. Your character goes to a job interview, what obstacles or shenanigans does she face?" Maybe I should expand on the setting or challenge instructions, but I also don't want to be too restrictive. I think it's better if people give their own interpretations of what "Female Slavery Act" means, for example. And the character is your choice. Is it Tracey Smith? Is it Clare? Is it Amy? Is it an original character you want to invent on the spot for the challenge?

Anyone like the idea? Suggestions for improvements? Ideas for possible story challenges?

The ones I already have in my mind are:

-Your character is false accused of shoplifting
-Your character is arrested due to mistaken identity
-Your character travels by plane
-Your character travels by train
These users thanked the author Survivor29 for the post (total 5):
bertrumm00057jeepsterorflash64jardam1mikey22

Survivor29
Gold Member
Gold Member

Re: Story challenge? "What If" scenario for your characters (or anyone)?

Post by Survivor29 »

I appreciate the thanks, but is anyone actually interested in taking up such a challenge? Gary? Hooked6? Anyone?
These users thanked the author Survivor29 for the post (total 2):
jardam1bertrumm00057

imreadonly2
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by imreadonly2 »

A quick story fragment, by request!

ANNE VISITS THE COMMUNITY COLLEGE BY JOE DOE

The first year I did it, I'd been roped into it by one of my girlfriends. Under ordinary circumstances, I'd never step into a city community college on a bet, but speaking in front of a room of slack jawed college students admiring my wealth and power had been fun, and something of a rush. I'd dressed to the hilt again, and was ready for the catwalk in an Alexander McQueen double breasted blazer dress that looked like I was wearing nothing underneath, because I wasn't. I topped it off with Gucci shoes, a $20,000 Coomi shoulder bag, and my elegant, Christian Dior horn rimmed glasses, to make it clear this girl had brains behind the bod.

When I reached the security desk, I was surprised to see that it wasn't a college admissions director, but a nurse. "We've been waiting for you. Could you come this way?"

I was surprised. "Is there a problem?"

"No problem. I'd rather explain upstairs, though."

The nurse seemed pretty young, almost like a student, and blew bubbles with her gum on the elevator ride upstairs. She had her hair in pigtails, and seemed quit chippy, although she brushed off my questions about what this was all about, explaining it was a "private matter, for you."

When we got into the infirmary, it was just her and me, and again, I taking off my bag and leaning against an exam table, I demanded to know what this was all about.

"You're a registered slave, down in Texas. Campus rules are all slave girls have to be checked out before we let them in the building. We don't want them to bring any nasty cunt crawlers into our nice, clean University."

"I'm not a slave girl," I protested. "It was... a temporary thing."

"Can I check your SIN number?" she said. "Maybe we can clear this up with a double check."

Feeling quite humiliated, I held my upper lip while she slowly and cheerfully repeated each digit as she typed my SIN into her iPad.

"Oh, my! What a set of pictures you have. Do you really have a D branded between your butt cheeks."

"Those pictures are PRIVATE!" I said angrily.

Smiling, she popped her bubble and scanned through my pictures on her iPad. "You look wide open to me. Anyway, the computer has still flagged you, and these are slave pics, so I have to do a slave check before I can release you."

"Sorry, no time, sweetie. I have a theater full of slack jawed students to wow."

"We pushed back your presentation until after lunch, so we'd have time for your exam. We have all the time in the world," she said, smiling as she loudly SNAPPED on her pink rubber gloves.

"Do you have any idea who you're talking too?" I snapped.

"Yup. I was in your presentation last year. Did you really have to have $10 million in the bank to get your credit card? Impressive!" she giggled.

I glared at her. The impertinent little bitch! "Look, CHRISSY," I said, reading her name tag, I don't know what sort of "slave check" you have in mind, but if you need a blood test...

"Yes, for starters. But I also need to take a lookie-loo!"

"What do you mean?" I said, knowing exactly what she meant.

Smiling, she pushed me away from the exam table, like I was an obstacle in her way. Whistling, the tune for "The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face" the smiling, gum cracking student took the stirrups out of the table, and SNAPPED them into place.

She smiled at me. I stared her down, not budging an inch.

She gave me her "Of course, if you'd rather, I can show up to the assembly, and tell everyone that you couldn't make it, because Miss Rich girl you wouldn't me check your slave twat for crotch critters!"

Fuck! The auditorium wasn't huge - it held about 400 people - but the thought of hundreds of students laughing at my experience filled me with dread. It wasn't a decision, really. Be humiliated in front of one student, or be humiliated in front of 100.

Chrissy smiled as she watched my resolve dissolve. "Come on, Annie. I've seen your pictures. I know what a little slut you are. I bet you're wet already, at the thought of stripping for me.
Don't act like you've never spread your legs before."

Glaring daggers as the grinning teenager, I kicked off my $5,000 shoes and unbuttoned my dress. Fortunately, it didn't take me long to get naked.

"NICE," she said, looking me up and down in a way that was totally unprofessional. Patting the center of the table she snapped her gum and said. "Okay, little girl, up you go. Feet in the stirrups. It's time for your pony ride!"

Gritting my teeth, I climbed up on the table. I started up at the ceiling, feeling totally exposed and helpless, as Chrissy gently teased my clit.

"Oooh, wet already, but I bet I can make it a lot wetter. Let's get that little car out of the garage," she said, teasing my clit. "You were so haughty, up on that stage, strutting around, bragging about your money. Even then I dreamed about what you'd look like naked and collared. I won't lie to you, Annie. I'm really going to enjoy this."
These users thanked the author imreadonly2 for the post (total 10):
Freight_TrainjeepsterHooked6TauriRedorflash64jardam1dtrelskyMr. Smithbertrumm00057mikey22

jeepster
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by jeepster »

Nice story Joe! Really hoping there's more to come!
These users thanked the author jeepster for the post (total 3):
imreadonly2jardam1bertrumm00057

Survivor29
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Survivor29 »

imreadonly2 wrote: Sat Jul 03, 2021 3:40 pm A quick story fragment, by request!
I'm confused, is this a reply to my story challenge or did someone else request it?

No stress, just curious lol. Simply because it didn't really fit any of the "what if" scenarios but honestly I am just trying to inspire and/or initiate some story writing so whatever you come up with is fine.
These users thanked the author Survivor29 for the post (total 2):
imreadonly2bertrumm00057

imreadonly2
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by imreadonly2 »

Survivor29 wrote: Mon Jul 05, 2021 4:55 am
I'm confused, is this a reply to my story challenge or did someone else request it?

No stress, just curious lol. Simply because it didn't really fit any of the "what if" scenarios but honestly I am just trying to inspire and/or initiate some story writing so whatever you come up with is fine.
I was thinking of a job interview, and it occurred to me that it wasn't likely that my character Anne would be apply for a job. So I came up with a scenario where her status could come in question to put her into a humiliating situation, all the same. So it was a response to your story challenge! Joe
These users thanked the author imreadonly2 for the post (total 3):
Survivor29bertrumm00057mikey22

Mr. Smith
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Mr. Smith »

How about a housewife decides to surprise her husband in a hotel room posinig as a naked collared slave using poodle delivery. The poodle deivery driver makes a mistake sending her to the wrong address ... . Whoever recieves her is not buying that she is really a free woman trying to surprise her husband and she gets put to work so to speak. She quickly learns that "no" is not a word in her vocabulary. The husband shows up at the hotel room figuring his wife left him a present when he gets a hot young slave girl. The other guy is getting a deal on a somewhat older model that has obidience issues and he likes a challenge taking her out to his ranch to break her to his will. Make him an IT whiz who works remotely so nobody really knows where she is.
These users thanked the author Mr. Smith for the post (total 3):
TauriRedjeepsterbertrumm00057

Mr. Smith
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Mr. Smith »

I am in full on ponygirl (or is it pony girl) mode right now in my own story and beta reading Carl's. What about a scenario where a group of girls (aged 18) have to work at a ponygirl ranch for a couple of weekends training ponygirls/boys in order to earn a 4H merit badge. Part of the 4H assignment is to write what it is like to be a ponygirl from the ponygirl's perspective. A number of the girls accept a dare to be collared as ponygirls for a weekend with their SINs entered into the inventory. One of their friends works at the ranch part time with access to the ranch computer. A close examination will show that they are free women but who really takes a close look when you have a naked ponygirl with a horse collar preventing her from speaking. Each participant takes a girl and describes what happens to her as a ponygirl for the weekend including if it becomes permenant.
:spank:
These users thanked the author Mr. Smith for the post (total 5):
bertrumm00057jeepsterHooked6TauriRedjardam1

mikey22
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by mikey22 »

imreadonly2 wrote: Mon Jul 05, 2021 4:10 pm
Survivor29 wrote: Mon Jul 05, 2021 4:55 am

I was thinking of a job interview, and it occurred to me that it wasn't likely that my character Anne would be apply for a job. So I came up with a scenario where her status could come in question to put her into a humiliating situation, all the same. So it was a response to your story challenge! Joe
I like the job interview scenario. It definitely has good potential to it.

mikey22
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by mikey22 »

Survivor29 wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 1:29 am I was just reminded of an idea I thought of awhile ago. I've seen the concept of story challenges before. E.g. write your best Halloween story or whatever.

I thought that a version of that might work here. Some sort of challenge like, "Write a short story set in a modern setting with the Female Slavery Act. Your character goes to a job interview, what obstacles or shenanigans does she face?" Maybe I should expand on the setting or challenge instructions, but I also don't want to be too restrictive. I think it's better if people give their own interpretations of what "Female Slavery Act" means, for example. And the character is your choice. Is it Tracey Smith? Is it Clare? Is it Amy? Is it an original character you want to invent on the spot for the challenge?

Anyone like the idea? Suggestions for improvements? Ideas for possible story challenges?

The ones I already have in my mind are:

-Your character is false accused of shoplifting
-Your character is arrested due to mistaken identity
-Your character travels by plane
-Your character travels by train
The shoplifting/ Arresting theme is Hot in my mind.
Love that kind of stuff!
And definitely like writing about it.